时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:12] | Oh! I’m too late! No! | 我来的太晚了 |
[01:14] | No! No! No! No! No! | 不 不 不 不 不! |
[01:21] | Wait! | 等等! |
[01:26] | Wait! – Gah! | 等等! – 啊 |
[01:32] | – Master yao! | 姚大师! |
[01:34] | Oh! Oh, thank goodness. | 谢天谢地 |
[01:35] | You almost left before I had a chance to say good-bye. | 差点就没机会和你道别了 |
[01:43] | Good-bye. | 再见 |
[01:44] | – Bye, fuzzy! Stay out of trouble! | 再见 傅傅!别找麻烦! |
[01:47] | – Master yao, are you absolutely certain that I can’t– | 姚大师 您真的确定我不能 |
[01:50] | – Yes, shifu. I have made up my mind. | 是的师傅 我已经下定决心 |
[01:52] | Po alone will accompany me to meet with the other master. | 只让Po和我去会见其他大师 |
[01:59] | – yes, master yao. | 好的 姚大师 |
[02:01] | – Oh, don’t sulk, fuzzy. We’re still buddies! | 哎呀别生气了傅傅 我们还是伙计! |
[02:04] | Hoof bump! | 击个蹄! |
[02:07] | – Besties. – I said buddies, not besties. | 好伙伴 – 我说的是伙计 还没到好伙伴 |
[02:10] | – Yes, master yao. | 好 姚大师 |
[02:12] | At least stay in your box for the entire journey. | 旅程中您最起码要呆在柜子里 |
[02:14] | You have the greatest kung fu mind in history, | 您有世界上最伟大的功夫精神 |
[02:17] | Holding the most powerful secrets of the shaolin. | 知晓最强大的少林秘籍 |
[02:19] | We can’t risk losing them. | 我们不能冒险失去那些 |
[02:21] | – You are right, of course, shifu, | 你说的很对 师傅 |
[02:23] | Though I assure you no ill shall befall me. | 不过我保证 这种事不会发生在我身上 |
[02:31] | bye, besty. | 再见 好伙伴 |
[02:32] | – Buddy! | 是伙计! |
[02:38] | – Master yao, I’m super stoked about this trip. | 姚大师 这次旅行我真的很兴奋 |
[02:41] | I mean, – hanging with the guy who knows everything? | 我是说 和一个知晓一切的家伙一起上路? |
[02:44] | Awesome! | 太赞了! |
[02:45] | – And I am super stoked to hang with you as well. | 我也跟你一样超级兴奋! |
[02:48] | Just look at me. | 看看我 |
[02:50] | I can’t stop smiling! | 我高兴的根本停不下来! |
[02:55] | I can’t wait to meet with the other master. | 我迫不及待的想要去见其他大师 |
[02:58] | I’m going to share with him the five most powerful, | 我要和他们分享五个最最强大 |
[03:01] | Most astonishing, most mind-boggling | 最最令人惊奇 最最难以置信的 |
[03:05] | Mystic kung fu secrets ever! | 有史以来最神秘的武功秘籍! |
[03:07] | love it! | 大爱啊! |
[03:08] | – What kind of stuff do you think he’ll share with you? | 您觉得他们会和您分享什么? |
[03:11] | – I’m hoping for a good rice pudding recipe. | 我希望是锅巴(米饭布丁)制作秘方 |
[03:14] | – I like you, master yao. | 真喜欢你这风格 姚大师 |
[03:15] | You’re super smart and super weird. | 您超级聪明 超级不可思议 |
[03:18] | – That’s me, baby! | 这就是我 伙计! |
[03:21] | So, po, since we have some time… | Po 现在我们有的是时间… |
[03:23] | Are there any of life’s mysteries | 有什么深奥的问题 |
[03:25] | That you’ve always wanted the answer to? | 你想要问的吗? |
[03:27] | – Yeah. Who sews mantis’ clothes? | 有啊 mantis的衣服是谁做的? |
[03:30] | I mean, you’d need a teeny, tiny little needle, and– | 我是说 要用多小的针才能做那个啊 |
[03:33] | – I was thinking more big picture. | 我想让你问一些大问题 |
[03:37] | – Okay, I got one. | 好了 我想到一个 |
[03:39] | What is the purpose of life? | 生命的意义是什么? |
[03:41] | – To strive toward a worthwhile goal. | 为了一个值得去实现的理想而努力奋斗 |
[03:45] | – Aha! I knew it was something with striving. | 我就知道又要努力奋斗啊什么的 |
[03:47] | – What goal are you striving for, po? | 你会为什么样的理想而奋斗 Po? |
[03:50] | I, uh… Huh. | 我,呃…哈.. |
[03:56] | Wow. I don’t know. | 还真不知道 |
[03:57] | This is terrible. | 这太糟了 |
[03:58] | I should know my life’s purpose, shouldn’t I? | 我应该知道自己的人生目标 是吧? |
[04:02] | Master yao? | 姚大师? |
[04:04] | Master yao! – Whoo! | 姚大师!- 哇呼! |
[04:06] | I don’t know what’s happening, but I love it! | 我不清楚怎么回事 不过太好玩了! |
[04:14] | Watch out! Get out of the way! | 小心!快躲开! |
[04:16] | Kung fu master coming through! | 功夫大师冲过来了! |
[04:19] | – Still no! | 还在晃 不! |
[04:42] | – Perhaps you and I can discover | 也许你和我可以 |
[04:44] | Your life’s purpose together, po. | 一块去寻找你的人生目标 Po |
[04:46] | – Really? That’d be awesome. | 真的 应该会很有意思 |
[04:50] | – Behold! | 快看呀! |
[04:55] | – Yeah, I got some stuff to do. | 那个 我还有事要做 |
[05:00] | So close. | 差一点 |
[05:03] | – Behold! | 快看! |
[05:04] | I have perfected the bronze lotus. | 我完善了青铜莲花 |
[05:08] | What does it do, you ask? – No. | 你问这用来干吗的? – 没问 |
[05:10] | – It can steal knowledge right out of your head. | 它能从你的脑袋里偷走知识! |
[05:13] | And only I know how to operate it. | 只有我知道怎么操作它 |
[05:15] | Pretty cool, huh? | 很酷吧? |
[05:16] | – I think we’ve established me not caring. | 就算成功了 我也不在乎 |
[05:45] | There. Eat the cookie. | 给 吃这块饼干 |
[05:47] | – What kind of– – eat the cookie! | 什么味的 – 快吃这块饼干! |
[05:57] | Whoa. I… | 哇哦 我… |
[05:59] | I totally know how to operate that machine. | 我已经完全知道怎么用那台机器了 |
[06:01] | – And I don’t. | 可我不知道了 |
[06:03] | You see, it sucked the knowledge of how the controls work | 你看 他吸走了操控机器的知识 |
[06:06] | From my head and turned it into a cookie. | 从我的脑袋 转换进一块饼干里 |
[06:09] | You ate the cookie and now you have that knowledge. | 你吃了那块饼干 接着你获得了操控机器的知识 |
[06:12] | – Not lame. – I know, right? | 不赖嘛 -我知道 是吧? |
[06:15] | – We can make a fortune with this thing! | 我们可以用它来发大财! |
[06:18] | – You think? – Hello! | 你这样想? – 忘了吗! |
[06:20] | The parade? Master yao? | 游行?姚大师? |
[06:21] | The five great mystic secrets? | 最厉害的五大武功秘籍? |
[06:23] | There were posters everywhere. | 他们把海报贴得到处都是 |
[06:25] | – I don’t get out much. | 我不是很明白 |
[06:26] | – We’ll steal his secrets and auction them off | 我们把秘诀偷走 然后拍卖掉 |
[06:29] | To your lame super-villain friends. | 卖给你的超烂恶棍朋友们 |
[06:31] | – I’d prefer to think of them as colleagues in evil. | 我更愿意把他们看作我的邪恶同伙 |
[06:34] | – Fine, let’s just fire up your latest | 随便啦 来启动你的最新 |
[06:36] | Lame battle machine and get going. | 超烂战争机器然后开始吧 |
[06:39] | – It’s nice that you’re finally taking an interest | 真高兴你能够继承 |
[06:41] | In my work, son. | 我的事业 孩子 |
[06:44] | – Whatever. | 无所谓啦 |
[06:46] | – ♪ 46 pots of tea on the wall ♪ | ♪ 墙上有46罐茶 ♪ |
[06:48] | ♪ 46 pots of tea ♪ | ♪ 46罐茶 ♪ |
[06:50] | – Po, remember when I asked you what your goal in life is? | Po 还记得我问过你的人生目标吗? |
[06:54] | – Um, still thinking on that… A lot. | 呃 还在想…想了很多 |
[06:57] | – I may be able to suggest one to you. | 我也许可以给你一个建议 |
[07:00] | You see, there’s a reason I asked for you alone | 你看 我要求我们俩一起 |
[07:02] | To accompany me. | 组团去旅行 |
[07:04] | – Shifu finally creeping you out? | 师傅把你吓到了? |
[07:06] | – I wanted to ask if you’d consider being… | 我想问你是否能考虑成为… |
[07:09] | My successor. | 我的继承者 |
[07:13] | What? | 什么? |
[07:14] | – I can’t live forever. | 我又无法永生 |
[07:16] | Someone will have to learn my secrets | 总要有个人来学习我的秘诀 |
[07:18] | And remember them for future generations. | 学会还要传授给后代 |
[07:21] | – You really think that I could do that? | 你真觉得我能够胜任? |
[07:23] | – Of course! | 当然了! |
[07:25] | And since your head isn’t cluttered | 自从你的脑子不再是一团糟 |
[07:27] | With lots of thought, you’ve got plenty of room in there. | 没有了这些乱七八糟的想法之后 就有足够的空间 |
[07:30] | so much room! | 如此多的空间! |
[07:32] | – Wow, this is just… Wow. | 哇哦 这真是…哇哦.. |
[07:36] | – You would know all the great secrets, | 你将知道所有伟大的武功秘籍 |
[07:39] | But you would have to meditate on them in solitude. | 但你必须一个人用他们来冥想 |
[07:43] | – So I’d know them all, but I wouldn’t be able to use them? | 那么说 我会这些秘诀 却不能用? |
[07:47] | – Precisely. | 完全正确 |
[07:48] | I know it’s a big decision. | 我知道这是一个艰难的决定 |
[07:50] | – Yeah, it is. | 是啊 的确 |
[07:56] | Maybe you should get back in your box while I think it over. | 在我想出答案之前 您应该先回到柜子里去 |
[07:59] | Remember what shifu said. | 忘了师傅说的吗 |
[08:00] | – Trust me, po. | 相信我 Po |
[08:02] | Nothing terrible is going to happen, | 不会有什么事发生的 |
[08:04] | Except maybe that angry warthog | 也许会有愤怒的疣猪 |
[08:07] | That’s about to arrive in a giant metal octopus. | 和一个即将抵达的巨大的金属章鱼 |
[08:38] | – Ooh! A fight! I love it! | 喔 战斗!我最爱看了! |
[08:52] | – You missed him! – I missed him? | 你失手了! – 失手? |
[08:54] | Do you even know how to drive this thing? | 你会开这玩意么? |
[08:56] | – I’m trying, but the panda won’t let me. | 我在试 这熊猫太碍事! |
[08:58] | – Sure, blame him for your lameness. | 是啊 责怪他以掩盖你的无能 |
[09:08] | – Ah! – Hold it steady. | 抓稳一点 |
[09:09] | – One man’s steady is another man’s freaking out. | 一个人的稳定是另一个人的颤抖 |
[09:12] | – I’m trying. | 我在试! |
[09:13] | – There is no try, there is only– | 没有尝试 只有 |
[09:15] | Can it! | 抓住了! |
[09:22] | – One, two, three, four– I got all five. | 一 二 三 四 五个我全拿到了 |
[09:24] | Let’s go! – [grunts] | 我们走吧! |
[09:26] | Just a minute. | 等一下 |
[09:33] | Ugh, what are you even laughing at anyway? | 你到底在笑些什么啊? |
[09:42] | – You know such amazing secret kung fu stuff. | 你知道如此神奇的武功秘籍 |
[09:44] | Why didn’t you do anything? | 为什么你什么也不做! |
[09:46] | – I was trying to decide if this pebble is interesting. | 我在观察这块卵石是否有趣 |
[09:50] | – Well? – Meh. | 那有趣吗? – 嗯! |
[09:52] | – Then could, you know, you stop them? | 你本来可以阻止他们? |
[09:55] | Use that, uh, brainy-thinky “spleen punch” thing, maybe? | 就用思想武器 弄个冲击波什么的 |
[10:01] | – Oh, all right. | 哦 好吧 |
[10:10] | I-I-I can’t remember it! | 我 我 我想不起来了! |
[10:12] | The yangtze spleen punch! | 长江冲击波 |
[10:14] | I-I can’t remember the secret up here. | 我想不起来秘籍了 |
[10:17] | the five mystic secrets! | 那五大武功秘籍 |
[10:19] | I’ve forgotten them all! | 全都忘了 |
[10:21] | I don’t love it! | 我不想要这样 |
[10:23] | – Whoa…Settle down. | 要淡定 |
[10:24] | – For 65 years, my whole reason for existing | 65年来 我存在的理由 |
[10:27] | Has been to sit and ponder the world’s greatest secrets! | 一直在冥想世上最强大的武功秘籍 |
[10:31] | And now I’ve forgotten the five most powerful ones! | 现在我竟然把五大秘籍给忘了 |
[10:35] | Do you realize what this means? | 你知道这意味着什么吗 |
[10:38] | I have no purpose! | 我没有活下去的理由了 |
[10:46] | – Wait, bian zao said, “I got all five.” | 等等 卞造说‘我拿到了五个’ |
[10:50] | they stole your secrets! | 他们偷了你的秘籍 |
[10:53] | – We gotta figure out how we’re gonna price these babies. | 我们得给这些宝贝定个价 |
[10:55] | Okay, the five great mystic secrets are… | 好了 五大武功秘籍就是 |
[10:59] | The iron heart, | 铁人心 |
[11:01] | Which multiplies your strength a thousandfold. | 能让你的力量增强千倍 |
[11:08] | The clap of stillness will freeze | 冷冻定身法 |
[11:10] | Every nearby object in place. | 能定住附近的每一处物体 |
[11:13] | Jin tian’s tempest enables you to shoot lightning bolts. | 金田大法让你能操控闪电暴风雨 |
[11:17] | The yangtze spleen punch… | 长江冲击波 |
[11:20] | Let’s you knock out anyone within a hundred-yard radius with your mind. | 用思想对付百码半径的敌人 |
[11:25] | And the wings of light gives you the ability to fly. | 光之翼让你有飞翔的能力 |
[11:32] | These secrets are incredible! | 这些功夫真不可思议 |
[11:35] | Once we auction them off, you know how rich we’re gonna be? | 卖了这些之后 我们有钱了会怎样吗 |
[11:39] | – Uh, filthy? | 肮脏 |
[11:40] | – Most definitely. | 肯定会那样 |
[11:44] | – Stop right there! | 给我停下 |
[11:46] | – Now? | 现在吗 |
[11:47] | But we were actually connecting. | 我们都已经设定好了 |
[11:50] | – Uh, sorry? | 你说什么 |
[11:51] | – Eh, forget it. The moment’s passed. | 算了 已经过去了 |
[12:03] | Master yao! | 姚大师 |
[12:04] | I could use some help! | 我需要支援 |
[12:07] | – why bother? | 为什么要呢 |
[12:14] | Maybe you forgot a few secrets, | 你是忘了几个秘籍 |
[12:16] | But you’re still a kung fu master! | 但是你还是功夫大师啊 |
[12:18] | Now come on! | 快行动起来 |
[12:28] | – No. Too depressed. | 不行 心情不好 |
[12:31] | – But, master–ah! | 但是 大师 |
[12:37] | Watch out! | 小心 |
[12:46] | – You saved me. Neat. | 你救了我 漂亮 |
[12:49] | – Don’t get so excited about– aah! | 不要这么兴奋 啊 |
[12:53] | Hey! You almost crushed my lucky head. | 你差点击碎我幸运的脑袋 |
[12:56] | It’s on. | 到我反击了 |
[13:25] | – All right, taotie– | 好了 饕餮 |
[13:30] | Aah! He’s all strong. | 他变强了 |
[13:32] | The secrets are in the cookies! | 秘籍都在饼干里 |
[13:36] | I accidentally ate the mystic secret of the iron heart. | 我一定是吃了铁人心的那块饼干 |
[13:40] | It tasted all…Kung fu-ey. | 功夫的味道 |
[13:43] | – That was awesome. | 真是太牛叉了 |
[13:45] | – No, it wasn’t. | 一点都不好 |
[13:47] | Haven’t you been listening to me? | 你有听我说吗? |
[13:48] | – Of course not. | 当然没有 |
[13:49] | – I’ve dedicated my life | 我费尽一生 |
[13:51] | To proving that machines are better than muscles. | 来证明机器比肌肉强 |
[13:53] | Being this strong is just distasteful! | 变这么强不是我的风格 |
[14:01] | Of course, I’m nothing if not adaptable. | 当然了 我没有什么不适应 |
[14:06] | Let’s get to that auction. | 我们去拍卖吧 |
[14:14] | – well, that’s it. | 就这样 |
[14:15] | We failed. | 我们完了 |
[14:16] | Nothing to do now but plummet to our doom. | 做什么都没用了厄运降至 |
[14:19] | – Yeah…Not so much into the plummeting. | 是啊 没降那么快 |
[14:24] | – you’re so closed-minded. | 你思想真封闭 |
[14:27] | – I’m gonna get your secrets back, master yao, | 我会把秘籍夺回来的 姚大师 |
[14:29] | So you can have your purposey life. | 夺回你生存的理由 |
[14:31] | But first, we gotta get out of this mess. | 但是我们得先摆脱这个困境 |
[14:34] | What do you say? | 你说呢? |
[14:36] | – sure. How? | 好 要怎么做 |
[14:38] | – I don’t know! | 我哪知道 |
[14:39] | I was counting on you to think of something. | 我还指望你能想出些什么 |
[14:42] | Aah! Kind of soon. | 最好能快点 |
[14:43] | – I have an idea that may or may not work, | 我是有一个办法 不知道管不管用 |
[14:46] | But you probably won’t like it. | 你可能不会同意 |
[14:47] | – Sort of out of other options here. | 那还有别的选择吗 |
[14:50] | – Okay. | 行吧 |
[14:51] | Hunan butt kick. | 湖南踢臀脚 |
[14:59] | See? You were right. | 知道了 你说得对 |
[15:01] | I didn’t like it. | 我确实不喜欢 |
[15:08] | – Get this mystic secret out of–oh! | 把这个秘籍取出来 |
[15:15] | – That was awesome. | 这东西真牛叉 |
[15:16] | – How well my device works? | 我的发明怎么样 |
[15:18] | – How much it hurts you. | 你不疼啊 |
[15:19] | Okay, we’re all set for the auction. | 好了 五个可以去拍卖了 |
[15:21] | – Stop right there. | 在那别动 |
[15:23] | You, like, just said that. | 你刚才说过了 |
[15:26] | – How could you possibly have found us? | 你怎么找到我们的 |
[15:32] | – I would like my secrets back now. | 我想该把秘籍拿回来了 |
[15:35] | – You heard the master. | 听见大师说了 |
[15:36] | Now hand them over before– | 全交出来 不然 |
[15:41] | – Temutai! Hundun! Fung! | 铁木台 浑盾 方 |
[15:47] | – gah-ri. | 格瑞 |
[15:48] | – Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[15:50] | It’s been a day. | 你好久没出场了 |
[15:51] | – Well, I’m afraid there aren’t enough cookies for every– | 我想恐怕没有足够饼干分给大家 |
[15:55] | We get to bid on the five great mystic secrets | 我们要得到武功秘籍 |
[15:58] | And smash the dragon warrior and master yao to furry pulps? | 然后击碎神龙大侠 再把姓姚的拍成浆糊 |
[16:02] | It is good to be alive! | 光想想就过瘾 |
[16:09] | – Ready to fight our way out of this? | 准备好杀出一条血路了吗 |
[16:11] | You go ahead | 你去吧 |
[16:12] | Without my secrets, I’m useless. | 没有秘籍 我就是废材 |
[16:21] | Dragon warrior! | 神龙大侠 |
[16:22] | I will crush you with the smashing crush | 我要把你砸的粉碎 |
[16:25] | Of a thousand painful smash-pains! | 让你痛不欲生 |
[16:27] | – “smash-pains”? | 粉碎 痛苦 |
[16:28] | You know, it’s like you’re not even trying anymore. | 你就不能改改嘛 每次都这样 |
[16:32] | – Screaming phoenix flip! | 无敌凤凰转 |
[16:46] | You’re pretty good for an old goat who lives in a box. | 对一个住在柜子里的老家伙来说 你身手真不错 |
[16:49] | – I am unworthy of the gift of existence. | 我不配赋予这种能力 |
[16:52] | – Whoa! You’re kind of a bummer, guy. | 你在这聊闲天哪 老兄 |
[17:00] | – Master yao! | 姚大师 |
[17:13] | – This first cookie contains the wings of light. | 第一个饼干里包含了光之翼的秘籍 |
[17:17] | How much will you bid for the ability to fly like a bird | 像鸟一样飞你出价多少 |
[17:20] | But without those tedious hollow bones? | 还没有麻烦的中空骨头 |
[17:23] | – 3 yuan. – 5,000 yuan! | 三块 – 五千 |
[17:25] | – 6,000 yuan! | 六千 |
[17:28] | – 4 yuan. | 四块 |
[17:30] | Or is it–wait. How does this work again? | 或许再加点 等会 什么秘籍来着? |
[17:33] | – Master yao, are you okay? | 姚大师 你怎么样了 |
[17:35] | – as okay as anyone | 还好啊 |
[17:36] | Who has spectacularly failed at their life’s work. | 搞丢了毕生保护的武功秘籍 |
[17:39] | – You haven’t failed. | 还没彻底搞砸 |
[17:41] | You just need a little help. | 你只是需要支援 |
[17:42] | – From who? Who will help me? | 谁啊 谁会帮我 |
[17:44] | – Me. If there’s two things I know, | 我呀 有两件事我最擅长 |
[17:46] | It’s how to help folks and how to get cookies. | 帮助别人还有拿到饼干 |
[17:49] | – We’re chained to these poles. | 我们被绑在这 |
[17:51] | How can you possibly reach them? | 你怎么搞定他们 |
[17:57] | Hunan butt kick! | 湖南踢臀脚 |
[18:00] | – 20,000 yuan! | 两万块 |
[18:04] | – Can I just buy, like, a bite of cookie? | 我能像买普通饼干一样的买吗 |
[18:07] | You know, not like, you know– | 不像买古董什么的 |
[18:09] | I don’t need to fly around or anything like that. | 我不需要飞翔或其他能飞的东西 |
[18:11] | I just wanna jump good. | 我只想增强弹跳力 |
[18:40] | – No! Po! | 不要 Po |
[18:41] | The secrets are too powerful! | 秘籍的强大力量 |
[18:43] | You’re not ready! | 你还没准备好驾驭 |
[18:45] | – Ready as I’ll ever be. | 我时刻准备着 |
[18:58] | – I could smell that one. – Get him! | 我都闻见味了 – 抓住他 |
[19:01] | – Wings of light! | 光之翼 |
[19:06] | Oh, my gosh! This is so awesome! | 我的老天 太牛叉了 |
[19:11] | – Jin tian’s tempest! | 金田大法 |
[19:21] | Get out of the way, gary! | 一边凉快去 盖瑞 |
[19:23] | I’m trying to use the spleen punch. | 我在试用冲击波 |
[19:34] | – Like the strength of a thousand rhinos | 有千只犀牛的力量 |
[19:36] | Multiplying my strength by a thousand rhinos! | 我不是一只犀牛在战斗 |
[19:56] | – Did you see that? | 看到没 |
[19:57] | Did you totally see that? | 你真的看见了 |
[20:00] | These mystic secrets are– I– | 这些武功秘籍真是 |
[20:02] | I don’t even have a word for it! | 我都找不到词来形容 |
[20:04] | Bodaciawesome! | 狂拽炫酷吊炸天 |
[20:06] | – Thank you for helping me, po. | 谢谢你帮我 Po |
[20:08] | I think we’ve discovered your life’s purpose. | 我想你已经找到你的人生目标了 |
[20:11] | To possess the mystic secrets and succeed me, yes? | 从我这里继承武功秘籍 对吗 |
[20:18] | – No, but by helping you, I did learn what it is. | 不行 通过帮助你 我找到了 |
[20:22] | My life’s purpose is to help those that need help | 我的人生目标就是 去帮助需要帮助的人 |
[20:24] | And kick some bad guy tushie in the process, | 顺便收拾一些恶棍 |
[20:27] | And I can’t do that from inside a box. | 在柜子里可做不了这些 |
[20:31] | – You are very wise, po. | 你很明智 Po |
[20:34] | And in this case, wiser than even I am. | 这种情况下 明智的胜过我 |
[20:38] | – I don’t know about that | 我没想那么多 |
[20:40] | What do you think, bian zao? | 你觉得呢 卞造 |
[20:42] | – Nowhere…Is where I was going. | 不清楚 我是要去哪 |
[20:45] | – I need you to use your machine | 我需要你用你的机器 |
[20:47] | And give master yao back his secrets. | 把秘籍还给姚大师 |
[20:50] | – And why should I | 我为什么要那样做 |
[20:56] | I’ll do it! I’ll do it! | 好吧 我做 |
[21:06] | – just gotta | 总算是到了 |
[21:09] | – We’re here! | 到了 |
[21:11] | – Wait. Where’s the other master? | 唉 其他大师在哪 |
[21:14] | – I’m looking at him. | 我正仰望着他 |
[21:20] | – Wait. What? | 等等 什么 |
[21:21] | You set this whole thing up just so I could realize | 你安排这一切就是为了 |
[21:24] | What my goal in life is? | 让我找到我的人生目标 |
[21:25] | – Well, let’s just say yes. | 我只能说 是的 |
[21:28] | Otherwise I kind of look like a yutz. | 不然我看起来会像个蠢货 |
[21:30] | – Fair enough. | 还行 |
[21:33] | – I am very grateful to you, po. | 我真的很感激你 Po |
[21:36] | Without you, I never would have gotten | 没有你 我是不可能拿回 |
[21:39] | The five great mystic– | 五大秘籍的 |
[21:42] | wait! | 不对 |
[21:43] | I can only remember four of the secrets! | 我只知道四个武功秘籍 |
[21:45] | – Four? | 四个 |
[21:46] | But I gave you five cookies, didn’t I? | 我是给你五个饼干 是吧 |
[21:48] | – I don’t know! It’s dark in here! | 我不知道 这里黑糊糊的 |
[21:52] | – Definitely…Not lame. | 这个结局 还不错 |