时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da, ba-da-ba-da-ba | # 哒 哒 哒吧哒 哒 哒 吧哒吧哒吧 # |
[00:02] | Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da let’s go! | # 哒 哒 哒吧哒 哒 哒 我们走 # |
[00:04] | We’ll be there | # 我们同在 # |
[00:06] | A wink and a smile and a great old time | # 一个眼神 一个微笑 一声赞许 如往常一样 # |
[00:08] | Yeah, we’ll be there | # 我们同在 # |
[00:10] | Wherever we are, there’s some fun to be found | # 无论身处何处 快乐永远同在 # |
[00:12] | We’ll be there when you turn that corner | # 转过街角 我们同在 # |
[00:15] | We’ll jump out the bush | # 跳出树丛 # |
[00:16] | With a big bear hug and a smile | # 带着大大的熊笑 # |
[00:18] | We’ll be there | # 我们同在 # |
[00:29] | Alone at last with my delicious Frosty Fluffs! | 终于能独自享用我的美味雪绒小麦片啦 |
[00:32] | So much frosty flavor it makes me do the freshy dance! | 这么多口味呢 我想要跳新奇熊舞啦 |
[00:37] | Come on, guys. | 快来 伙计们 |
[00:38] | I think I hear Freshy Bear doing his freshy dance! | 我好像听到新奇熊在跳舞呢 |
[00:42] | Better luck next time, kids! | 祝你们下次好运哟 孩子们 |
[00:48] | I just can’t bear to be without my Frosty Fluffs. | 我才不能没有雪绒小麦片呢 |
[00:51] | Frosty Fluffs cereal is a delicious part | 对完美早餐来说 雪绒小麦片 |
[00:52] | of this complete breakfast! | 是最美味的部分啦 |
[00:56] | Hmm. Where is it? | 到底在哪里呀 |
[00:57] | The lady said it was on Aisle 6. | 那位女士说 在六号货架呢 |
[00:59] | Wait, here it is! | 等等 就在这里啦 |
[01:01] | Go back, go back, go back! | 倒回去 倒回去 |
[01:04] | Cereal section! | 麦片区耶 |
[01:06] | Guys, look! | 伙计们 快看呀 |
[01:07] | They have every cereal here known to mankind. | 这里世界上各种麦片都有 |
[01:09] | I feel like I’m in a corn fructose wonderland. | 我感觉来到了玉米果糖乐园 |
[01:11] | Ice Bear heart full of sugar. | 白熊的心甜蜜蜜 |
[01:13] | We’ve hit the mother lode, bros. | 我们到中心地带啦 兄弟们 |
[01:14] | Now, which one to pick? There’s just so many! | 我们该买哪一种呢 类型也太多啦 |
[01:17] | Maybe we could try something new… like this one… | 也许我们可以试试新口味 比如这个 |
[01:19] | Oaky Wheat Flakes. | 橡木小麦片 |
[01:20] | “Double the oak, double the wheat”? | “双倍橡木 双倍小麦” |
[01:23] | Ew! This cereal should be in the potpourri section. | 这麦片应该放到香料区吧 |
[01:25] | Hmm. Oh, I’ve got it! | 我知道啦 |
[01:27] | We’ll pick based on the best part of the cereal… | 我们根据麦片最棒的部分来选吧 |
[01:29] | The mascot! Like Teddy Toad for Sugar Snax? | 就是吉祥物啦 比如泰迪蟾蜍代言的快糖麦片 |
[01:32] | Oh, what about Monsieur Kitty Kat? | 猫咪先生怎么样 |
[01:36] | Ice Bear prefers Cinna-Bunny. | 白熊喜欢肉桂兔 |
[01:37] | – Fruity-Bot! -Nutty Buddy. | – 我选水果机器人 – 我要坚果密友 |
[01:39] | Jerry! | 那我选杰里 |
[01:41] | Oh, my gosh! Guys, come here! | 我的天呀 伙计们 快过来 |
[01:43] | – What is it? -It’s Frosty Fluffs! | – 这是什么呀 – 是雪绒小麦片呀 |
[01:45] | This cereal has the best mascot! | 这个麦片的吉祥物最棒啦 |
[01:47] | Oh, man! | 天呀 |
[01:48] | I remember that commercial from when we were kids! | 我还记得小时候看的那个广告呢 |
[01:50] | Ice Bear hates children who steal cereal. | 白熊讨厌偷麦片的小孩 |
[01:52] | Whoa, wait, look at this! | 哇 等等 快看这个 |
[01:54] | They’re having a contest to find a new Freshy Bear! | 他们在竞选新的新奇熊呢 |
[01:56] | It says the winner will get to be in the new commercial! | 这上面说 赢家可以拍新广告耶 |
[02:00] | And will win a lifetime supply | 而且还有终生免费的 |
[02:02] | of Frosty Fluffs?! | 雪绒小麦片耶 |
[02:04] | Ice Bear has never wanted anything more in life. | 白熊太想要这个奖品了 |
[02:06] | You guys, I mean, this contest was made for us! | 伙计们 这个比赛简直是为我们定制的呀 |
[02:08] | I mean, look at us… we’re bears! | 瞧 我们是熊啊 |
[02:10] | Should we still buy the cereal? | 那我们还要买麦片吗 |
[02:12] | No need, bro. | 不用啦 兄弟 |
[02:13] | Once one of us wins, | 只要我们一人赢了 |
[02:14] | we’ll have free cereal for life! | 我们终生都能享用免费麦片啦 |
[02:16] | Free cereal! | 免费麦片万岁 |
[02:17] | Free cereal. | 免费麦片万岁 |
[02:19] | Ice Bear was going to pay for that. | 白熊本来想买的嘛 |
[02:23] | I’m telling you, guys, we got this in the bag. | 我跟你们讲 这也太简单啦 |
[02:26] | This’ll be a piece of… cake? | 这简直是小菜一… 碟 |
[02:27] | I just can’t bear to be without my Frosty Fluffs. | 我才不能没有雪绒小麦片呢 |
[02:30] | Jeremy, they’re ready for you now. | 杰里米 你可以进去了 |
[02:31] | I just can’t bear to be without my Frost Fluffs. | 我才不能没有雪绒小麦片呢 |
[02:33] | Without my Frosty Fluffs. | 没有雪绒小麦片呢 |
[02:35] | There’s so many people here, man. | 这里好多人呀 兄弟们 |
[02:36] | Oh, don’t sweat it. | 别紧张啦 |
[02:38] | They’re probably a bunch of amateurs. | 他们可能都是业余爱好者啦 |
[02:39] | Come on, let’s just practice our lines. | 好啦 我们来练习台词吧 |
[02:42] | I can’t bear to be without my Frosty Fluffs! | 我才不能没有雪绒小麦片呢 |
[02:44] | Oh, that was good! Let’s see, um… | 你读得真棒 看我的 |
[02:47] | I can’t bear to be without my Frosty Fluffs! | 我才不能没有雪绒小麦片呢 |
[02:50] | Nice! | 真棒 |
[02:51] | Ice Bear can’t bear to be without his Frosty Fluffs. | 白熊不能没有雪绒小麦片 |
[02:53] | Whoa! That’s some of the best bear acting I’ve ever seen! | 天呀 这是我见过最棒的熊熊表演啦 |
[02:55] | You guys are total naturals. | 你们真有天赋啊 |
[02:56] | Oh, thanks, dude! | 谢谢 伙计 |
[02:58] | So do you think one of us will get the part? | 所以你觉得我们之中有人能赢吗 |
[02:59] | – Oh, yeah, sure. -Who do you think will get it? | – 当然啦 – 你觉得谁会赢呀 |
[03:01] | Oh, I mean… any one of you could, I guess. | 这个嘛… 你们其中一个吧 |
[03:04] | Yeah, but if you had to pick just one. | 但如果你必须选一个呢 |
[03:06] | Uh, is there a “Grizzly” here? | 请问”棕熊”在吗 |
[03:07] | Oh, ha ha… guess I’m up! | 好像到我了耶 |
[03:10] | – Grizz? -I’m Grizz! | – 棕熊在吗 – 我是棕熊 |
[03:11] | That’s me, it’s me… Grizz. | 是我 我就是棕熊 |
[03:12] | They’re ready to see you now. | 你可以进去了 |
[03:15] | So do I just… | 所以 我就… |
[03:18] | Just stand there in front of the camera, on your mark. | 您就站在镜头前面那个标记那里 |
[03:19] | So, what’s your name? Tell us a little about yourself. | 您叫什么名字 介绍一下自己吧 |
[03:22] | Uh, hi, my name is Grizz, um… | 嗨 我叫棕熊… |
[03:25] | I live in a cave, I know a bunch of karate, | 我住在洞穴里 还会空手道 |
[03:27] | and I’m ready to be the next Freshy Bear! | 而且我准备好当下一任新奇熊啦 |
[03:30] | What’s your name, sir? | 您叫什么名字 先生 |
[03:31] | Hi, I’m… I’m Panda. | 嗨 我… 叫胖达 |
[03:33] | What are you going to do for us today, Panda? | 您今天要表演什么呢 胖达 |
[03:35] | Um, I can sing and dance around. | 我能唱歌和跳舞 |
[03:38] | – Please state your name. – Ice Bear. | – 请说出您的名字 – 白熊 |
[03:40] | What do you think is your most bear-like quality? | 您觉得自己 哪一方面最像熊 |
[03:42] | Ice bear is ice bear. | 白熊就是白熊 |
[03:44] | Okay, Grizz, go ahead and read your line. | 好啦 棕熊 您可以读台词啦 |
[03:46] | Okay. I can’t bear… I can’t bear… | 好的 我不能没有… 我不能… |
[03:49] | Yeah, okay… whew. All right! | 好啦 没问题啦 |
[03:51] | I can’t bear to be without my Frosty Fluffs. | 我才不能没有雪绒小麦片呢 |
[03:53] | Oh, I can’t bear to be without my Frosty Fluffs. | 我才不能没有雪绒小麦片呢 |
[03:57] | Okay, can you try it a little cuter? | 您能再说得可爱点吗 |
[04:00] | Oh, I can’t bear to be without my Fwosty Fwuffs. | 我才不能没有雪绒小小小麦片呢 |
[04:04] | Go ahead and say the line. | 请念出台词吧 |
[04:05] | Ice Bear can’t bear to be without his Frosty Fluffs. | 白熊不能没有雪绒小麦片 |
[04:07] | No, it’s “I can’t bear to be without my Frosty Fluffs.” | 不对 台词是”我才不能没有雪绒小麦片呢” |
[04:11] | Ice Bear can’t bear to be without his Frosty Fluffs. | 白熊不能没有雪绒小麦片 |
[04:13] | And this is an Irish Freshy Bear. | 这是爱尔兰新奇熊 |
[04:15] | “Oh, I can’t bear to be without me Frosty Fluffs.” | “我才不能没有雪绒小麦片呢” |
[04:18] | And here’s Freshy if he were a cowboy. | 这是牛仔版的新奇熊 |
[04:19] | “Dag nabbit, I can’t stand | “哎呀 我才不能 |
[04:21] | to be without my Frosty Fluffs, partner!” | 没有雪绒小麦片呢 伙计” |
[04:23] | Oh, baby | # 噢 宝贝 # |
[04:24] | Ooh, I just can’t bear… | # 噢 我才不能 # |
[04:27] | Please, just read the line as it’s written. | 请按照剧本读台词行吗 |
[04:30] | I… I… | 我… 我… |
[04:31] | Ice Bear can’t bear to be without his frosty fluffs. | 白熊才不能没有雪绒小麦片 |
[04:33] | Back off you, kids! | 退后 熊孩子们 |
[04:35] | Those are my Frosty Fluffs! | 这些是我的雪绒小麦片 |
[04:37] | Frosty Fluuuuuff | # 雪绒小麦片片片 # |
[04:41] | Okay, give us happy. | 表演出开心的样子 |
[04:43] | All right, now sad. | 悲伤的样子 |
[04:45] | And let’s see some anger. | 再表演一下愤怒的样子 |
[04:50] | Those are my Frosty Fluffs! | 这些是我的雪绒小麦片 |
[04:53] | All right, sir, I think that’s all we need for right now. | 好啦 先生 我想就这样吧 |
[04:55] | You can head back to the waiting room. | 您可以回等候室啦 |
[04:58] | Ice Bear’s leg is asleep. | 白熊的腿睡着了 |
[05:02] | Okay, everyone listen up. | 好啦 大家注意啦 |
[05:03] | If I say your name, | 如果念到你的名字 |
[05:05] | we’ll need you to come back tomorrow morning. | 麻烦明天早上过来这里 |
[05:06] | Please pick us, please pick us, please pick us. | 拜托选我们吧 拜托啦 |
[05:08] | Here we are. Okay… Grizzly… | 好啦 我要读啦 棕熊 |
[05:10] | Panda… | 胖达 |
[05:11] | – Yes! – …and Alonzo Tigerheart. | – 太棒啦 – 还有阿朗索·虎之心 |
[05:14] | Who…? | 那是谁啊 |
[05:16] | Ice Bear needed a stage name. | 白熊需要艺名 |
[05:17] | Wow, those are really professional, little bro. | 哇 你真是很专业呀 兄弟 |
[05:19] | Here are some boxes of Frosty Fluffs | 这是一些雪绒小麦片 |
[05:21] | you can use to rehearse with. | 你们可以用来排练 |
[05:23] | We’ll need you here first thing in the morning. | 明天一大早你们就得来 |
[05:24] | Bros, we’re gonna be stars! | 兄弟们 我们要成明星了 |
[05:32] | I can’t bear… | 我不能… |
[05:34] | I can’t bear to be without my Frosty Fluffs. | 我不能没有雪绒小麦片 |
[05:36] | Ice Bear is Freshy Bear. | 白熊是新奇熊 |
[05:38] | Ice Bear is Freshy Bear. | 白熊是新奇熊 |
[05:39] | Ice Bear is Freshy Bear. | 白熊是新奇熊 |
[05:40] | Hmm. You’re not gonna finish your cereal? | 你那些麦片不吃了吗 |
[05:42] | No, I had too much already. | 不 我已经吃了很多了 |
[05:44] | Weak, ha! I already had like 12 bowls. | 太弱啦 我已经吃了十二碗了 |
[05:46] | Well, it’s not about eating a lot, is it? | 这不是吃多少的问题 |
[05:48] | It is about showing how much you care about Frosty Fluffs. | 得展现你有多爱雪绒小麦片 |
[05:51] | Watch this. | 看好了 |
[05:52] | I can’t bear to be without my Frosty Fluffs. | 我不能没有雪绒小麦片 |
[05:54] | How’d that sound? | 这个声音怎么样 |
[05:58] | Ice Bear can’t bear to be without his Frosty Fluffs. | 白熊不能没有雪绒小麦片 |
[06:00] | I can’t bear to be without my Frosty Fluffs! | 我不能没有雪绒小麦片 |
[06:03] | You guys kind of say it funny. | 你们背起台词来真有趣 |
[06:04] | Yeah, I’m kind of trying to say it how a bear would say it. | 没错 我在模仿熊的语气 |
[06:07] | Ice Bear was channeling his spirit animal, | 白熊在和他做内心的本体沟通 |
[06:08] | which is also a bear. | 它也是一头熊 |
[06:10] | Eh. It didn’t sound too bear-like. | 可是这样一点都没有熊音 |
[06:12] | Oh, come on. We’re bears. How are we not bear-like? | 算了吧 我们就是熊 怎么可能没有熊音 |
[06:14] | I don’t know. A bear would sound more like… | 我不知道 一头熊的声音应该更… |
[06:16] | I can’t bear to be without my Frosty Fluffs. | 我不能没有雪绒小麦片 |
[06:20] | Ice Bear heard pandas are raccoons. | 白熊听说熊猫属于浣熊 |
[06:22] | – What, is that true?! – What… no! | – 什么 真的吗 – 什么 不 |
[06:24] | 浣熊科和熊科都属于食肉目 熊猫属于肉食目 但主要吃竹子 | |
[06:24] | Look, a bunch of scientists confirmed that pandas are bears, | 听着 大多数科学家都承认 熊猫是熊 |
[06:27] | and I’m pretty sure I’m the bear-est of all of us. | 而且我是我们中最”熊”的 |
[06:29] | Come on! What is the first | 得了吧 一想到熊时 |
[06:30] | image you get when you think about a bear? | 你脑中第一反应是什么 |
[06:32] | Ice bear. Definitely Ice Bear. | 白熊 当然是白熊 |
[06:34] | My head immediately got filled with panda bears | 当你说”熊”时 |
[06:36] | when you said the word “Bear.” | 我脑袋里第一反应就是熊猫 |
[06:37] | Ehh! You’re all wrong! | 你们都错了 |
[06:38] | The answer was grizzly bear, and that’s what I am! | 答案就是我 棕熊 |
[06:40] | Watch me eat all these Frosty Fluffs like a true bear! | 看我把雪绒小麦片都吃了 就像真熊一样 |
[06:44] | Oh, yeah? I’m more bear than all of you! | 是吗 我比你们更像熊 |
[06:46] | I’ll eat anything! I’ll even eat this table! | 我什么都会吃 连桌子都能吃 |
[06:51] | Roar. Roar. Roar. | 吼 吼 吼 |
[06:55] | Roar. Roar. | 吼 吼 |
[07:00] | Roar. | 吼 |
[07:02] | You guys are too much of a distraction. | 你们俩总让我分心 |
[07:04] | I’m gonna go practice alone. | 我要一个人去练了 |
[07:05] | Ice Bear prefers solitude as well. | 白熊也喜欢一个人 |
[07:07] | Pshh… like I care. | 随你们吧 |
[07:10] | Freshy Bear… Freshy Bear can’t bear without his… | 新奇熊 新奇熊不能没有 |
[07:14] | Frosty Fluffs. | 雪绒小麦片 |
[07:15] | I know, man, okay! | 我知道 好吗 |
[07:17] | I was just trying something different. | 我只是想变个花样说 |
[07:18] | Leave me alone. | 别管我 |
[07:20] | Okay, guys, if you could put these on, and follow me. | 伙计们 穿上这个 然后跟我来 |
[07:24] | Greetings, gentlemen. | 你们好 先生们 |
[07:27] | I am the director. | 我是导演 |
[07:30] | All of you should be proud to be the final candidates | 能成为最终的入围者 新一代新奇熊 |
[07:32] | to become the new Freshy Bear. | 你们都应该很自豪 |
[07:34] | I’ll know which of you isn’t Freshy Bear… what is this? | 我们会选出最新奇的熊 这是什么 |
[07:38] | Makeup? | 化妆了吗 |
[07:40] | No, sir, it’s, uh, like a birthmark. | 没有 先生 这是类似胎记的东西 |
[07:42] | So you’re a raccoon? | 所以你是只浣熊 |
[07:44] | You know we’re looking for a bear. | 我们找的是熊 |
[07:46] | I am a bear, sir. | 我就是熊啊 先生 |
[07:47] | I’ve got no time for that! | 我没空和你争 |
[07:49] | You will prove to me that you are worthy | 你要证明给我看 |
[07:51] | of becoming the next Freshy Bear! | 你值得成为下一任新奇熊 |
[07:52] | Why did you smile? | 你笑什么 |
[07:55] | Freshy Bear wouldn’t smile or frown for no reason. | 新奇熊不会无缘无故地笑或者皱眉头 |
[07:58] | I hope you don’t disappoint me | 希望你们不要用这种低级错误 |
[08:00] | with amateur mistakes like that, boy. | 令我失望 伙计 |
[08:03] | All right, show me what you got. | 好了 给我看看你们准备了什么 |
[08:05] | – Grizzly, go! – Yes, sir! | – 棕熊 开始 – 好的 先生 |
[08:08] | – I can’t bear to be… – Stop! Panda, go! | – 我无法忍受没有… – 停 胖达 开始 |
[08:10] | I can’t… I can’t bear… | 我无法… 我无法忍受… |
[08:12] | – Next! – Ice Bear ca… | – 下一个 – 白熊无… |
[08:14] | Stop, stop, stop! | 停 停 停 |
[08:15] | Really? That was Freshy Bear? | 真的吗 那就是新奇熊 |
[08:17] | That was not Freshy Bear. That was some sort of… | 那不是新奇熊 有点像… |
[08:20] | Trashy Bear! | 垃圾熊 |
[08:21] | Freshy Bear is a pop icon. | 新奇熊是一个流行偶像 |
[08:23] | You’ll have to push yourselves to the limit! | 你们得将自己的潜能发挥到极致 |
[08:25] | I need to see what you’re capable of! | 我要看看你们有什么能力 |
[08:27] | Okay, so, what do you want us to do? | 好吧 你要我们做什么 |
[08:29] | Freshy Bear does a dance. | 新奇熊会跳舞 |
[08:31] | I need to see your best bear dance. | 我要看你们跳最好的熊舞 |
[09:02] | Oh, it’s perfect. | 太棒了 |
[09:11] | Get out of the way! It’s not your turn! | 走开 还没轮到你呢 |
[09:19] | I can’t bear to be without my Frosty Fluffs! | 我不能没有雪绒小麦片 |
[09:21] | Roar, roar! | 吼 吼 |
[09:24] | What the… | 搞什么… |
[09:34] | Oh, ho, ho, yes! Bravo! | 太棒了 |
[09:40] | Yes, yes! | 很好 很好 |
[09:42] | I gotta say, you guys were all great. | 我得说 你们都太棒了 |
[09:44] | Man, this is going to be a difficult choice. | 伙计 这很难选啊 |
[09:46] | But there can only be one Freshy Bear, | 但只能有一个新奇熊 |
[09:48] | so I have made my decision. | 所以我选好了 |
[09:50] | Panda! | 胖达 |
[09:51] | What, seriously? | 什么 真的吗 |
[09:54] | Your face! | 你的脸 |
[09:55] | You look too much like a raccoon. | 太像浣熊了 |
[09:58] | Grizzly, really impressive dance moves, | 棕熊 舞跳得很惊人 |
[10:01] | but a little too trashy. | 但有点垃圾 |
[10:02] | – What… I wasn’t trashy! – Alonzo! | – 什么 我怎么会垃圾 – 阿朗索 |
[10:04] | You… were just weird. | 你… 很奇怪 |
[10:07] | Ice Bear’s dance was fresh to death. | 白熊之舞新奇到极点 |
[10:08] | Well, then who gets to be the new Freshy Bear? | 那谁是新一代的新奇熊 |
[10:11] | Oh, I’ve got to say you guys were super close. | 你们的得分很接近 |
[10:14] | But not close enough. | 但又不是太接近 |
[10:15] | So I am honored and happy to announce | 所以我荣幸且高兴地宣布 |
[10:18] | that the new Freshy Bear is going to be… | 新一代的新奇熊就是… |
[10:20] | – me! – What?! | – 我 – 什么 |
[10:22] | I’d like to thank all of you for letting me realize | 很感谢你们让我意识到 |
[10:24] | that I’m the only one suited for this sophisticated role. | 只有我才能胜任这个有深度的角色 |
[10:27] | Oh, I’m gonna be so perfect! | 我太合适了 |
[10:29] | Kids are going to love me! | 孩子们都会爱上我的 |
[10:31] | Okay, thanks again for coming, guys. | 好了 谢谢大家的到来 |
[10:33] | Please show these gentlemen to the exit, please, thank you! | 请把这几位先生带出去 谢谢 |
[10:37] | Does that mean we’re not gonna get | 这是不是意味着 |
[10:39] | our lifetime supply of cereal? | 我们没得到一辈子都不完的麦片 |
[10:43] | Dude, this tastes so much better | 伙计 这尝起来比可怜的雪绒小麦片 |
[10:44] | than those pathetic Frosty Fluffs. | 好吃多了 |
[10:46] | And healthier. | 而且更健康 |
[10:47] | Sugar makes Ice Bear crazy. | 糖能让白熊发疯 |
[10:49] | We were all a bit crazy. | 我们都有点疯了 |
[10:50] | I’m sorry, guys, for being such a jerk. | 抱歉 伙计们 之前那么混蛋 |
[10:52] | No, I’m sorry. | 不 我也该道歉 |
[10:53] | Ice Bear is sorrier. | 白熊更忏悔 |
[10:55] | All right, come here, you guys! | 好啦 过来 伙计们 |
[11:02] | I just can’t bear… | 我才不能… |
[11:04] | to be without my Frosty Fluffs! | 没有雪绒小麦片 |
[11:07] | Whoa. That was trashy. | 真是太烂了 |