时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | ♪ Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da, ba-da-ba-da-ba ♪ | ♪ 哒 哒 哒吧 ♪ |
[00:01] | ♪ Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da. Let’s go! ♪ | ♪ 哒 哒 哒吧哒吧哒 我们走 ♪ |
[00:04] | ♪ We’ll be there ♪ | ♪ 我们同在 ♪ |
[00:06] | ♪ A wink and a smile and a great old time ♪ | ♪ 一个眼神 一个微笑 一声赞许 如往常一样 ♪ |
[00:08] | ♪ Yeah, we’ll be there ♪ | ♪ 我们同在 ♪ |
[00:11] | ♪ We’ll be wherever we are, there’s some fun to be found ♪ | ♪ 无论身处何处 快乐永远同在 ♪ |
[00:13] | ♪ there when you turn that corner ♪ | ♪ 转过街角 我们同在 ♪ |
[00:15] | ♪ We’ll jump out the bush ♪ | ♪ 跳出树丛 ♪ |
[00:16] | ♪ With a big bear hug and a smile ♪ | ♪ 带着大大的熊笑 ♪ |
[00:18] | ♪ We’ll be there ♪ | ♪ 我们同在 ♪ |
[00:30] | Wha– $8.95? That’s highway robbery. | 什么 八块九毛五 抢钱呐 |
[00:33] | I’m sure there are perfectly good reasons | 我相信一定有完美的理由能解释 |
[00:34] | why these books were overdue. | 这些书为什么逾期 |
[00:35] | Let’s see. Um… Oh, yeah. | 让我们看看 |
[00:37] | This one was due during a holiday. | 这本是在假期到期的 |
[00:38] | Yeah, I didn’t like that one, so it shouldn’t count. | 我不喜欢那本 所以不该算 |
[00:40] | – So don’t count it. – Wait. | -这本不算 -等等 |
[00:41] | What’s this? “Photography of the Arctic”? | 这本是什么 《北极摄影》 |
[00:43] | Ice Bear — Uh, Ice Bear lost that. | 白熊 白熊弄丢了 |
[00:45] | Ugh. Did you try looking under the sink? | 你有找过水池下面吗 |
[00:47] | Okay, stop. I’m going on break. | 够了 我要休息了 |
[00:49] | Could we still check out these books? | 那我们还能还这些书吗 |
[00:52] | What’s up, bro? | 怎么了 兄弟 |
[00:52] | Ice Bear knows that person over there. | 白熊认识那边那个人 |
[00:55] | – “Enantiomers are…” – Hey, is that Chloe? | -“对映异构体是…” -这不是克洛伊吗 |
[00:57] | Chloe, is that you? | 克洛伊 是你吗 |
[00:59] | Chloe? “Chlo-Chlo”? | 克洛伊 “小克克” |
[01:01] | Oh, my gosh! | 我的天哪 |
[01:02] | Oh, hey, guys. | 伙计们 |
[01:04] | Chloe, uh, you look good. | 克洛伊 你看着不错啊 |
[01:07] | What is all this, all these shapes and squiggles? | 这都是些什么 这些形状和曲线 |
[01:09] | “Pi bonds formed by –“ | “π键构成为…S” |
[01:13] | Chloe? You okay? | 克洛伊 你没事吧 |
[01:14] | Uh, sorry, guys. | 抱歉 伙计们 |
[01:16] | I’ve got this huge chem exam tomorrow, | 我明天有场化学大考 |
[01:18] | and I think I’ve been studying for two, three days straight? | 我觉自己已经连续熬了两三天了 |
[01:22] | I don’t remember anymore. | 我都记不清了 |
[01:23] | So I guess that’s what all these students are doing, huh? | 所以这些学生都在复习吗 |
[01:25] | Yeah, this test is a big deal. | 没错 这场考试很重要 |
[01:28] | It’s worth half the course grade. | 占了一半的分数 |
[01:30] | Fail this, and you fail the class. | 考试挂了这门课也就挂了 |
[01:32] | Wait a second. I-I’m missing — | 等等 我有… |
[01:34] | I’m missing one of my books! Where did it go?! | 我有本书不见了 去哪了 |
[01:36] | Chloe, can we help at all? | 克洛伊 我们能帮你点什么 |
[01:38] | Oh, no! My last practice test. | 不 我最后的一套模拟题 |
[01:40] | I’m such a mess. | 简直一团糟 |
[01:42] | Oh, I’m gonna bomb this for sure. | 这下肯定要挂了 |
[01:44] | No. No, you’re not, Chloe. | 不 你不会的 克洛伊 |
[01:46] | Hey, how about we help you study? | 我们帮助你学习吧 |
[01:47] | I’ll go print you another test. | 我去给你再打印套模拟题 |
[01:48] | Ice Bear will get new book. | 白熊去给你再拿本书 |
[01:49] | And I’ll stay here and keep you awake. | 我留在这帮你保持清醒 |
[01:52] | Don’t worry, Chloe. This’ll work. | 别担心 克洛伊 肯定能行 |
[01:53] | Okay, now, come on, guys. Get in here. On three. | 好了 兄弟们 伸出掌 数三下 |
[01:56] | One, two, three, study time! | 一二三 学霸时间 |
[02:00] | Chloe. You three? | 克洛伊 还醒着吗 |
[02:03] | Okay, let’s get that practice te– Whoa! | 来打印模拟题吧 |
[02:06] | This computer looks super retro. | 这电脑可真够古老的 |
[02:08] | Why does the screen bulge out? | 屏幕后面为什么会突出来 |
[02:11] | Okay, let’s see. Power button. | 让我来看看 电源键 |
[02:25] | Come on. Come on, come on, come on, come on. | 拜托 拜托… |
[02:34] | Ice Bear needs book — | 白熊要找一本书 |
[02:36] | “Handbook of Organic Chemistry, Palmer and Jones, 4–“ | 《有机化学手册》帕尔默和琼斯著… |
[02:39] | 4th edition. Where can I find it? | 第四版 在哪里 |
[02:40] | Oh, let’s see. | 让我看看 |
[02:43] | Well, looks like we only have one copy left. | 貌似只有一本了 |
[02:46] | It’s QD253.2.S | 编号是QD253.2.S |
[02:49] | with natural sciences on the third floor. | 在三楼的自然科学区 |
[02:51] | Did you get all that? | 记住了吗 |
[02:57] | Hey, Chloe, check it out. | 克洛伊 看 |
[02:58] | I highlighted this whole chapter. | 我把这一整章都划成重点了 |
[02:59] | Does that help at all? | 有帮助吗 |
[03:03] | Okay, I know. | 好吧 我懂了 |
[03:04] | Um, maybe we need to get up and stretch a bit, | 也许我们该站起来舒展舒展 |
[03:05] | you know, get the blood moving. | 让血液通畅起来 |
[03:07] | All right, let’s do some jumping jacks. | 我们来做开合跳吧 |
[03:09] | And…one and two. | 一 二 |
[03:10] | And one and two. | 一 二 |
[03:13] | Wake up, Chloe. Up and at ’em. | 醒醒 克洛伊 挺住 |
[03:19] | Oh. Here. | 有了 |
[03:20] | I bet some food will do you a world of good. | 吃点东西准没错 |
[03:30] | Finally! | 终于好了 |
[03:32] | Okay, go to “File” and…”Print.” | 文件 然后打印… |
[03:36] | What?! | 什么 |
[03:37] | No, come on! Go away! Come on! No! | 不 拜托 关掉 拜托 不要啊 |
[03:39] | Noooooo! | 不 |
[03:42] | You worthless archaic junk! | 你这没用的旧废物 |
[03:44] | Oh, having trouble? | 遇到麻烦了吗 |
[03:46] | I can help you with that, young man. | 我可以帮你 年轻人 |
[03:48] | Oh, that would be wonderful. | 太好了 |
[03:49] | Now, let’s see. We press, uh…this. | 我们来看看 按…这个 |
[03:54] | And then this. | 还有这个 |
[04:01] | There you go! | 好了 |
[04:02] | Your document should be printing. | 你的文件应该在打印了 |
[04:04] | Oh, great! Thanks, Library Lady. | 太好了 谢谢您 管理员女士 |
[04:31] | Gotcha! Thanks! | 搞定 谢了 |
[04:37] | All right, Chloe, now a little something | 好了 克洛伊 来吃点东西 |
[04:39] | to keep that blood sugar up. | 补补血糖吧 |
[04:40] | Just between us, | 别告诉别人 |
[04:41] | I know a couple tricks with these vending machines. | 我知道一些关于自动贩卖机的小窍门 |
[04:43] | I used to get my groceries here back in the day. | 以前我都是从这里面顺的零食 |
[04:44] | All right. Let me see here. | 好了 让我看看 |
[04:46] | This. That. | 这个 这个 |
[04:49] | And that should do it. | 应该可以了啊 |
[04:53] | Okay, we got to get you pumped up so you can focus. | 好了 用零食来打气 就可以集中精力学习了 |
[04:55] | Give this one a try. | 尝尝这个 |
[04:56] | Just a little bit, I guess. | 就吃一点点吧 |
[05:00] | Okay, now try this one next. | 接下来再尝尝这个 |
[05:03] | And this one and this one and — | 还有这个和这个 |
[05:06] | Oh, uh, this is a good one. That’s cane sugar. | 这个不错 那是蔗糖 |
[05:08] | And you know what? This one, too. | 还有这个 |
[05:09] | We got to hit the nougat group. | 再来点牛轧糖 |
[05:11] | I don’t know. I don’t think this is… | 我不知道 我觉得这些好像… |
[05:13] | working. | 没用 |
[05:19] | You don’t look any different. Uh, how do you feel? | 你看起来没什么变化 你有什么感觉吗 |
[05:21] | I feel…like I could kick a hole through a whale! | 我感觉… 浑身都是劲儿 |
[05:24] | Ah! Yeah! That’s it! Ah! I knew this would work. | 那就对了 我就知道这个有用 |
[05:28] | Chloe? | 克洛伊 |
[05:31] | Okay, almost there. | 好了 快好了 |
[05:34] | That’s good enough, right? | 打印得差不多了吧 |
[05:35] | I mean, I’m just gonna help you pull out the rest of the way. | 剩下的我直接给你拔出来吧 |
[05:44] | And…finished. | 搞定 |
[05:45] | All right. One page down. How many more to go? | 好吧 抄完一页了 还有多少页 |
[05:51] | Okay, just got to keep on going. | 要继续加油了 |
[05:53] | Just got to keep on going for Chloe. | 为克洛伊继续加油 |
[05:54] | Having trouble again, dear? Oh. | 又遇到问题了吗 亲爱的 |
[05:57] | – Would you like me to fix — -That’s okay. | -需要我帮你弄下 – 不用了 |
[05:59] | I’m just gonna copy it on paper. | 我把它都抄到纸上就好了 |
[06:00] | Oh, don’t be silly. It’s no trouble. | 别傻了 不麻烦的 |
[06:02] | No, really. I’ve got this. Thank you. | 真的不用 我能搞定 谢谢 |
[06:03] | You needn’t write it all out,silly. | 你没必要全部都抄下来 傻瓜 |
[06:04] | Ma’am, please, just give me it. | 女士 请把它还给我 |
[06:05] | – I can…Don’t be rude. – Okay, just give it. | -我可以 别这么没礼貌 -行了 快给我 |
[06:07] | Give me the paper back, you old turtle! | 把试卷还给我 你个老东西 |
[06:24] | Give that back! | 把它还给我 |
[06:32] | I sense it — the science, the poetry, the knowledge! | 我感受到了科学 诗歌 各种知识的气息 |
[06:35] | Chloe! Your table’s that way! | 克洛伊 你的书桌在那边 |
[06:37] | Yes, yes! Inspiring! Fantastic! | 太赞了 太激励人心了 简直妙不可言 |
[06:39] | – So much to read! – Hey! There you are! | -看不完的书啊 -你在这儿呢 |
[06:42] | It’s great you’re so energized, | 看到你这么精力充沛真好 |
[06:43] | but maybe we study for your test, Chloe? | 不过我们该去复习了 克洛伊 |
[06:44] | Forget chemistry! I’m gonna read everything! | 别管那化学了 我要把所有书都给看完了 |
[06:46] | Wait! Come back! | 等等 回来 |
[06:49] | What? Hey, you. What are you doing? | 搞什么 你 干什么呢 |
[06:51] | I just sorted those! | 我才刚把它们整理好 |
[06:58] | What have I done? | 我究竟造了什么孽 |
[07:06] | I’m gonna get that booook! | 我一定会把那本书抢回来的 |
[07:09] | Hey, do you have any glue or tape or something? | 你有胶水或胶带什么的吗 |
[07:12] | My stuff! | 我的东西 |
[07:14] | Hey, my papers! | 我的论文 |
[07:21] | Better luck next time. | 祝你下次好运 |
[07:24] | Chloe! Did you guys see Chloe? | 克洛伊 你们看到克洛伊了吗 |
[07:26] | What’s going on with her? | 她这是怎么了 |
[07:27] | Yeah, I might have given her | 我貌似给她吃 |
[07:28] | an excess of sugar to keep her awake. | 太多糖了 本来是想给她提神的 |
[07:30] | Ow! My papers! Hey! | 我的资料 |
[07:34] | She’s gonna fail her test. | 她这样会挂科的 |
[07:35] | We’ve got to stop her! | 我们得赶快阻止她 |
[07:36] | Ice Bear can run fast but not that fast. | 白熊跑得快 却做不到健步如飞 |
[07:38] | Okay, we got to figure out a way to catch her. | 好吧 我们得想办法追上她 |
[07:40] | There’s three of us. That’s it! | 我们有三个人呢 想到了 |
[07:43] | Guys, this is the key. | 兄弟们 这就是办法 |
[07:44] | I gave Chloe a bunch of these candy bars earlier, | 我刚才给克洛伊吃了好多大糖块 |
[07:46] | which means, if we eat a bunch, | 所以说 我们要是也吃多一些 |
[07:48] | we’ll be able to catch up with her. | 就能追上她了 |
[07:49] | What? | 什么 |
[07:51] | All right. | 好吧 |
[07:58] | Nothing’s happening, Grizz. | 没什么反应啊 灰灰 |
[08:00] | Ice Bear has surpassed sugar quota for day. | 白熊白天摄入的糖分已经超标了 |
[08:02] | That’s strange. I swear this is how it works. | 好奇怪 我发誓她就是这么魔怔的 |
[08:05] | Maybe if we just — | 可能我们要 |
[08:29] | Does that fly look a little funny to you? | 你看那只苍蝇是不是很搞笑 |
[08:31] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[08:32] | But I feel kind of tingly and… and empowered. | 但我感觉有点刺痛并且充满力量 |
[08:36] | Oh, we should check out the upper level. | 我们得去楼上看看 |
[08:40] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[08:41] | This is crazy! | 简直不可思议 |
[08:44] | Hello? | 你好 |
[08:48] | Guys, check it out. | 伙计们 快看看 |
[08:49] | It’s like the world’s slowed down. | 就像世界都慢下来了一样 |
[08:51] | The sugar must’ve slowed down time! | 一定是糖分减慢了时间 |
[08:52] | Or we’re super fast! | 或者是我们变得超级快 |
[08:54] | Ice Bear wants to see how fast. | 白熊想看看到底有多快 |
[09:01] | Whoa, look at this mess. Chloe must be near. | 看这一团糟 克洛伊一定就在附近 |
[09:03] | This feels so weird. | 感觉太奇怪了 |
[09:05] | Oh, there she is. | 她在那 |
[09:08] | – Chloe! There you are! – Oh, hey, guys. | -克洛伊 你在这啊 -伙计们 |
[09:10] | Chloe, what are you doing? | 克洛伊 你在干什么 |
[09:11] | You’re supposed to be studying for your chem test. | 你应该在准备你的化学考试才对 |
[09:13] | Huh? Chem test? | 化学考试 |
[09:15] | My chemistry test! Uh, it’s tomorrow! | 我的化学考试 明天就考了 |
[09:17] | Oh, man! I totally went off track! | 天哪 我完全忘记了 |
[09:20] | Don’t freak out, Chloe. | 别害怕 克洛伊 |
[09:21] | – Time is on our side. – What? | -时间是站在我们这边的 -什么 |
[09:27] | Wait. This means I can still study! | 等等 也就是说我还可以继续复习 |
[09:29] | Yeah, you’re totally good. | 对 你完全不用担心 |
[09:30] | We’ll get you studying in no time. | 我们能让你立刻开挂 |
[09:31] | – Panda, grab that practice test. – Yes, sir. | -胖达 把那份模拟试题拿来 -遵命 |
[09:33] | – Bro, retrieve the book. – Ice Bear will redeem himself. | -兄弟 把书拿来 -白熊定当完成任务 |
[09:36] | And, Grizz, you and I can grab some more study materials. | 灰灰 你可以和我去拿更多的学习资料 |
[09:38] | Okay, lead the way, Chloe! | 好的 带路 克洛伊 |
[09:40] | All right, split up, guys. Break! | 好的 分头行动 散开 |
[09:44] | 关闭失败 输入自定义命令 | |
[09:54] | What? | 发生什么了 |
[10:11] | Ohh, man. Is it morning already? | 伙计 已经是白天了吗 |
[10:15] | Too loud for Ice Bear. | 白熊觉得太吵了 |
[10:17] | What time is it? | 几点了 |
[10:21] | 11:35? | 11点35 |
[10:22] | Class is in 10 minutes! | 还有十分钟就要上课了 |
[10:24] | What happened to all the time we had? | 时间都去哪了 |
[10:26] | We got to scram! | 我们得赶紧走了 |
[10:27] | Chloe, can’t crash now. Hang in there! | 克洛伊 振作起来 抓紧了 |
[10:32] | Come on! We’re almost there, guys! | 快点 我们就快到了伙计们 |
[10:35] | Ice Bear’s reached his limit. | 白熊体力透支了 |
[10:38] | Professor Hollies! | 霍丽斯教授 |
[10:39] | I know I’m late, but please let me take the test! | 我知道我迟到了 但请让我参加考试 |
[10:42] | Chloe? | 克洛伊 |
[10:43] | There’s no test today, | 今天没有考试 |
[10:44] | just a faculty meeting for us teachers. | 只有我们老师的员工会议 |
[10:47] | Wait. So there’s no test today? | 等等 所以今天没有考试 |
[10:50] | What? “Seriouslies”? | 什么 真的吗 |
[10:52] | Oh, what a waste of a sugar rush. | 我们白糖糖向前冲了 |
[10:54] | Ice Bear has sugar crash. | 白熊糖糖崩溃了 |
[10:57] | Looks like you got the dates a little mixed up there. | 看起来你好像弄错日期了 |
[10:59] | Oh, but at least you’re all prepared for the exam now. | 但至少你现在已经准备好考试了 |
[11:02] | I’ll see you then. | 到时候见 |
[11:06] | You guys look like you could use some sugar, man. | 你们看起来需要吃点糖 伙计 |
[11:08] | Yeah, I don’t think that’s a good idea. | 是么 我不认为那是个好主意 |