时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | ♪ Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da, ba-da-ba-da-ba ♪ | ♪ 哒 哒 哒吧 ♪ |
[00:03] | ♪ Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da Let’s go! ♪ | ♪ 哒 哒 哒吧哒吧哒 我们走 ♪ |
[00:05] | ♪ We’ll be there ♪ | ♪ 我们同在 ♪ |
[00:07] | ♪ A wink and a smile and a great old time ♪ | ♪ 一个眼神 一个微笑 一声赞许 如往常一样 ♪ |
[00:09] | ♪ Yeah, we’ll be there ♪ | ♪ 我们同在 ♪ |
[00:12] | ♪ Wherever we are, there’s some fun to be found ♪ | ♪ 无论身处何处 快乐永远同在 ♪ |
[00:14] | ♪ We’ll be there when you turn that corner ♪ | ♪ 转过街角 我们同在 ♪ |
[00:16] | ♪ We’ll jump out the bush ♪ | ♪ 跳出树丛 ♪ |
[00:17] | ♪ With a big bear hug and a smile ♪ | ♪ 带着大大的熊笑 ♪ |
[00:19] | ♪ We’ll be there ♪ | ♪ 我们同在 ♪ |
[00:30] | Hey, grizz, let’s get out of here, man. I’m getting hungry. | 灰灰 我们离开这儿吧 伙计 我饿了 |
[00:32] | Ice bear wants to start cooking A.S.A.P. | 白熊想下厨了 越快越好 |
[00:34] | Hold on, guys, still looking for a movie. | 等一下 伙计们 我还在找电影 |
[00:37] | No. | 不行 |
[00:38] | No. Oh, look! Ha. They have “justice cop.” | 不行 看啊 这里有《正义巡警》 |
[00:40] | – It’s a pretty good collection. – I don’t know, man. | -相当好看的系列 -我不清楚 伙计 |
[00:42] | These are all pretty cheesy movies. | 这些全是相当俗套的电影 |
[00:44] | Yeah, that’s why it’s so good. | 是啊 所以才那么好看 |
[00:45] | “Drop your weapon and surrender to justice! | 放下武器 投案自首 |
[00:49] | That was pretty good. Do another one. | 演得相当好 再来一个 |
[00:52] | Wait, what? W-what do you mean, we have no bear? | 等等 什么 什么意思 我们没有熊 |
[00:55] | You know production starts today. We need a bear! | 你知道今天就要开始制作了 我们需要一只熊 |
[00:57] | How do — how do we make a movie | 我们怎么能拍一部 |
[00:59] | named “grizzly” without a bear? This is — | 叫做《灰熊》却没有熊的电影 这是 |
[01:04] | Let me call you back. | 我再打给你 |
[01:09] | Beautiful! Just beautiful! Love it! | 出色 真出色 大爱 |
[01:12] | Ah, bravo, bravo. | 好极了 好极了 |
[01:14] | Uh, is she clapping at us? | 她在朝我们鼓掌吗 |
[01:16] | Yeah, I’m clapping at you, grizzly bear. | 是的 我在为你鼓掌呢 灰熊 |
[01:18] | Really dug your performance there. | 你刚刚的表演很到位 |
[01:20] | – Do you like movies? – Uh, yeah, sure. | -你喜欢电影吗 -当然 |
[01:23] | Well, guess what? I’m a movie director. | 你猜怎么着 我是个电影导演 |
[01:25] | How would you like to be in a movie about a grizzly bear? | 你想出演关于一只灰熊的电影吗 |
[01:28] | What? Really? | 什么 真的吗 |
[01:29] | Ice bear would like to be in cooking show. | 白熊想出演烹饪秀 |
[01:31] | Dude, I’ve heard of these scams before. | 哥们 我听说过这类骗局 |
[01:33] | They dazzle you with all the sweet talk, | 他们用各种花言巧语让你晕头转向 |
[01:35] | and then they sell your personal info! | 然后他们会把你的个人信息卖出去 |
[01:37] | What are you talking about? | 别瞎扯了 |
[01:38] | Here, take a look at this script. | 这个你拿去 可以看下剧本 |
[01:42] | “Grizzly the Movie”? | 灰熊大电影 |
[01:44] | Holy moly! They’re finally making a movie | 我的天 终于有人拍了部 |
[01:46] | about how awesome grizzlies are! | 展现灰熊英姿的电影了 |
[01:48] | And I get to be the star? | 而且我还是主演 |
[01:49] | Uh, let me think about it. I’m in! | 让我想想 我要去 |
[01:52] | Cool. All right, then. | 好极了 那就这么定了 |
[01:53] | This is gonna be your first step | 这将会是你成为世界巨星 |
[01:55] | to becoming a worldwide superstar. | 迈出的第一步 |
[01:59] | – Ready to roll? – Wait, can my brothers come? | -准备好了吗 -等等 我的兄弟们能来吗 |
[02:03] | Mm, sure, as long as they don’t get in the way. | 行 只要他们不碍事 |
[02:10] | – Okay. Let’s go. – Ice bear is ready to roll. | -我们出发吧 -白熊准备好出发了 |
[02:13] | – Action. – All right. | -开始 -行吧 |
[02:21] | This is amazing, Grizz. | 这简直太棒了 灰灰 |
[02:22] | Ice bear is happy to see his brother blow up. | 白熊看到他的兄弟走红感到很开心 |
[02:24] | Ah, you haven’t seen anything yet. | 好戏才刚要开始呢 |
[02:27] | Uh, sir? | 先生 |
[02:28] | – Read this and sign, please. – Oh, okay. | -请阅读之后签个名 -好的 |
[02:30] | Wait, Grizz, you should really read through it. | 等等 灰灰 你应该好好读一遍 |
[02:32] | Hey, guys, check out our food table. | 伙计们 看看我们的餐桌 |
[02:34] | Did you guys eat yet? | 你们吃过饭了吗 |
[02:36] | No, we haven’t! oh, I was starving! | 没有 我们还没吃呢 我都快饿死了 |
[02:39] | Have as much as you want. | 尽情吃吧 |
[02:40] | It’s all yours. | 都是你们的 |
[02:43] | What’s going on, Grizz? You ready? | 怎么样了 灰灰 你准备好了吗 |
[02:45] | Uh, yeah, I’m just trying to understand what this is. | 我正想搞明白这是什么 |
[02:47] | You know, we’re losing a lot of time here. | 要知道时间不等人 |
[02:48] | Remember, the earlier you sign, | 记住 你签得越早 |
[02:50] | the quicker you become a worldwide superstar. | 成为世界巨星就步伐就越快 |
[02:53] | Up to you. | 一切在你 |
[02:54] | Then I’ll sign it right now, yo! | 那我现在就签 |
[02:57] | Awesome. All right, everyone! let’s roll! | 好极了 好了 各位 开工吧 |
[03:01] | Okay, this is where you’re gonna be. | 好了 待会儿你就待在这里 |
[03:03] | Cool. Cool. Uh, hey, what’s up, guys? | 好啊好啊 你们好啊伙计们 |
[03:05] | I’m Grizz, you know, main character of the movie. | 我是灰灰 这部电影的主角 |
[03:07] | Oh, shoot, I forgot my script. | 糟了 我忘拿剧本了 |
[03:09] | Oh, no need to worry about that. | 不必担心 |
[03:10] | You just need to hide behind this bush | 你只需要躲在这片草丛后面 |
[03:12] | and scare these guys here. | 吓一吓这两个人就行了 |
[03:14] | – Pretty easy, huh? – Psh, totally. | -很简单吧 -那当然 |
[03:16] | Okay, let’s do this, then. | 好了 那我们开始吧 |
[03:21] | Scene number 17, shot 1. | 第17场 第一镜 |
[03:23] | Ready? Action! | 各部门准备 开始 |
[03:29] | Mm, well, what do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[03:31] | I think it looks good. Let’s set camp. | 看上还不错 就在这扎营吧 |
[03:33] | All right, cue the bear. | 好了 给灰熊一个镜头 |
[03:39] | I’m scary! | 我很吓人哦 |
[03:42] | Cut! okay, okay, that was great, Grizz, | 停 好了 很好 灰灰 |
[03:45] | but I’m just curious why you yelled “boo” there. | 但我很好奇你为什么喊了一声”哈” |
[03:48] | I was trying to act like a ghost, ’cause ghosts are scary. | 我是想扮鬼 因为鬼很吓人 |
[03:50] | Was it too scary? Should I — should I try to pull it back? | 是不是太吓人了 我是不是要收一收 |
[03:52] | Yeah, but you don’t need to act like a ghost. | 是啊 但是你不用扮鬼 |
[03:55] | I want to see how you would scare them. | 我想看到你怎样吓到他们 |
[03:57] | Ah, gotcha. | 明白了 |
[03:59] | Okay, more like me. Got it. | 好 更像我一点 明白了 |
[04:00] | 主演 灰灰 《灰熊大电影》 | |
[04:01] | Yeah, this place looks good to set camp. | 是啊 这个地方适合扎营 |
[04:04] | Hey! hey, you, get off my lawn! | 你俩 从我的草坪上滚出去 |
[04:06] | I’m an intimidating guy! I’m in a gang, | 我很可怕的 是混黑帮的 |
[04:08] | and I’m sick of you millennials trespassing on my property! | 最讨厌你们这些八零九零后的侵犯我的地盘 |
[04:11] | – Cut! – Cool. Is that a wrap? | -停止 -好 这样就可以了吧 |
[04:13] | No, not quite there yet. | 不 还不太好 |
[04:14] | Uh, why don’t we try something different, huh? | 要不我们试试别的 |
[04:20] | Hey, let’s go sit over there. | 我们去那边坐下吧 |
[04:23] | Hey, excuse me, out of the way, please. | 不好意思 请让开 |
[04:26] | Hey, here are some boxes. | 这里有些箱子 |
[04:27] | Hey, out of the way! | 让开 |
[04:29] | Ready? Action! | 准备 开始 |
[04:32] | Welcome to your doom! | 迎接你的末日吧 |
[04:41] | You talkin’ to me? | 你在跟我说话吗 |
[04:43] | Are you talking to me?! | 你在跟我说话吗 |
[04:45] | – One scary boss I am! – Cut! | -我是个可怕的大坏蛋 -停 |
[04:46] | Huh? Did I get it? ‘Cause — ’cause I-I can totally | 可以了吗 因为…因为如果你需要的话 |
[04:48] | oo another version if you need one. | 我完全可以再来一条 |
[04:49] | I mean, if you think that was perfect — | 我是说 如果你觉得刚才已经完美了… |
[04:51] | Yeah, I think we can fix this in post. | 好吧 我想我们可以后期处理一下 |
[04:52] | Okay, cool, let’s just try and focus on the next scene, yeah? | 好的 我们来集中拍摄下一场吧 |
[04:56] | That was awesome, Grizz. | 太棒了 灰灰 |
[04:58] | Out of the way! | 让开 |
[05:00] | Okay, come on in. Don’t be shy. | 进来吧 别害羞 |
[05:02] | Now, this next scene is pretty straightforward. | 这场戏非常简单 |
[05:04] | You are going to enter the cabin, approach Mr. Ranger here, | 你要进入小屋 接近游骑兵先生 |
[05:06] | and then I need you to — hmm, how do I put it? | 而且我需要你…怎么说呢 |
[05:10] | Attack him! really give him the bear treatment. | 袭击他 给他展现下你的熊威 |
[05:13] | You know what I mean? | 你明白我的意思吗 |
[05:15] | Oh, yeah. I think I know what you mean. | 是的 我想我明白了 |
[05:17] | Excellent. Let’s get started. | 棒极了 我们开始吧 |
[05:18] | Ready on set! Prep the lights. Sound’s feeding? | 片场各就各位 准备灯光 音响到位了吗 |
[05:21] | All right, Grizz you got this. | 灰灰 你可以的 |
[05:23] | And action! | 准备 开始 |
[05:35] | Cut! cut, cut, cut, cut! | 停 停 停 |
[05:37] | What’s happening? What is this? | 怎么了 你这是什么情况 |
[05:38] | Was I kicking too much? Okay, I’m sorry. | 我踢得太多了吗 对不起 |
[05:40] | I didn’t know what kind of karate you were looking for, | 我不知道你想要的是哪种空手道 |
[05:41] | And also, I wasn’t sure what belt level that guy was, | 而且我也不确定这个人腰带是几段 |
[05:43] | – and I didn’t want to overstep. – No, no, no, no. | -我也不想演得太过 -不不不 |
[05:44] | Why would I want you to do karate? | 你为什么要打空手道 |
[05:46] | I want you to maim him, maul him like a bear would. | 我要你把他弄残 像熊一样抓伤他 |
[05:49] | Maul? But I don’t do that stuff. | 抓伤 但我不做这种事 |
[05:51] | I mean like how a more typical bear would. | 我是让你表现得更像一只典型的熊 |
[05:53] | But my brothers are bears, too, | 但我的兄弟也都是熊 |
[05:54] | And they aren’t like that, either. | 他们也不像那个样子 |
[05:55] | – Out of the way! – Sorry! | -让开 -对不起 |
[05:57] | – Make way. – O-okay. Where should we go? | -让路 -我们该去哪儿 |
[05:59] | – Move it! – Oh, for crying out loud. | -让开 -我的天哪 |
[06:02] | Ma’am, there’s always the other option. | 导演 我们还有二手准备 |
[06:04] | – Andy’s ready to go. – That’s it. Make it happen. | -安迪准备好了 -就是他了 让他上 |
[06:07] | Reset lighting! Prep for take two! | 重置灯光 准备第二遍拍摄 |
[06:08] | Now, don’t worry. You just keep doing your thing. | 别担心 你继续照你的样子演 |
[06:10] | This is all gonna work out. | 一切都会搞定的 |
[06:12] | Uh, okay. | 好的吧 |
[06:14] | Action! | 开始 |
[06:18] | And freeze! Bring in Andy! | 停住 换上安迪 |
[06:20] | Andy? | 安迪 |
[06:25] | Hey, i-is everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[06:26] | I didn’t get to try my jiu jitsu. | 我还没能试试我的柔术呢 |
[06:27] | Don’t worry. It’s all taken care of. | 别担心 一切都没问题 |
[06:33] | And action! | 准备 开始 |
[06:43] | No, please, not my leg! | 不 不要 我的腿 |
[06:46] | Oh, dear! | 天啊 |
[06:47] | No. | 不 |
[06:49] | No, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[06:55] | – Whoa, is that you? – cut! | -这是你吗 -停 |
[06:57] | Cut! that was perfect! | 停 太完美了 |
[06:59] | Just the level of scary we’re going for. | 正好达到了我们想要的恐怖效果 |
[07:01] | You know what? Let’s keep this energy going | 知道吗 我们继续保持这种能量 |
[07:03] | And jump straight ahead to the big finale. | 直接开始拍大结局吧 |
[07:05] | Uh, excuse me, miss director, ma’am? | 打扰一下 导演小姐 女士 |
[07:07] | This just doesn’t feel right. | 我感觉这样不对 |
[07:08] | Portraying grizzlies like this is wrong. | 把灰熊塑造成这样是错的 |
[07:11] | Most grizzlies are really chill. | 大多数灰熊其实很冷静的 |
[07:13] | That may be, but this isn’t a chill movie. | 可能是这样 但这不是一部冷静的电影 |
[07:15] | This is a scary movie. | 这是一部恐怖电影 |
[07:16] | Grizzlies are gonna be the next big thing everyone’s afraid of. | 灰熊将会是下一个大家最害怕的生物 |
[07:20] | Well, I won’t stand for that. I refuse to be a part of this. | 我不赞成 我拒绝出演 |
[07:24] | Okay, you’re fired. | 好吧 你被解雇了 |
[07:25] | Fired? Well, if I’m fired, | 解雇 好吧 如果我被解雇了 |
[07:28] | I won’t let you use my face for your movie, then. | 我就不能让你在电影里用我的脸 |
[07:31] | Actually, you signed away your face rights | 事实上你已经签署同意放弃肖像权了 |
[07:32] | Here in your contract, so we can do whatever we want. | 这是你的合同 我们想做什么就做什么 |
[07:35] | Now, if you don’t mind, we have a film to make. | 如果你不介意的话 我们还要拍电影 |
[07:37] | security will escort you out. | 保安会护送你出去的 |
[07:39] | Okay, this is wrong, and you know it. | 好吧 这样是错误的 你知道的 |
[07:40] | All right, we’ve got a finale to film! | 好吧 我们来拍电影的大结局吧 |
[07:42] | Bring out the final set piece! | 把结局的舞台布景准备出来 |
[07:43] | Don’t do this! grizzlies are nice. | 不要这样 灰熊很友善的 |
[07:44] | This is a poor representation of my species. | 你们展现我种族的手法很拙劣 |
[07:47] | All right, I’m going! | 好吧 我走了 |
[07:49] | We need to move quick. | 我们得快点行动 |
[07:50] | I don’t care If it’s up to code. Get this — | 我不管这合不合规定 把这个… |
[07:54] | Stereotype. | 刻板形象 |
[07:59] | Don’t let it get to you, man. | 别为这事烦心了 兄弟 |
[08:00] | I mean, it’s just a movie, you know? | 这只是部电影 你明白吗 |
[08:02] | Oh, sure. I mean, – it starts as just a movie, | 是啊 一开始这只是部电影 |
[08:04] | but then people get sucked into that narrow point of view, | 人们随之就沉浸在这种狭隘的观点里 |
[08:06] | and next thing you know, everyone’s afraid of — | 然后所有人都怕… |
[08:08] | – Check it out. – Whoa, that’s gnarly. | -看那个 -这片子太炫酷了 |
[08:11] | Bears really are – the scariest animal ever. | 熊真是史上最可怕的动物 |
[08:16] | Um, what’s their problem? | 他们怎么了 |
[08:18] | See? It’s not just affecting us, man. | 看到没 这电影不仅对我们有影响 伙计 |
[08:20] | This portrayal is affecting all bears, | 这种角色刻画对所有的熊都有影响 |
[08:22] | including you guys. | 你们也不例外 |
[08:23] | People are gonna watch this on their movie nights | 人们会在电影之夜看这部电影 |
[08:25] | and think all bears are actually like this. | 然后认为所有的熊真的就是这样的 |
[08:27] | – It’s coming down! – Whoa! look out! | -要塌了 -小心 |
[08:28] | What’s that sound? | 什么声音 |
[08:30] | Is that coming from the “Grizzly” set? | 是从电影《灰熊》的片场传来的吗 |
[08:31] | Ice bear senses impending code violations. | 白熊觉得就要发生违规大事了 |
[08:35] | Oh, no. Oh, no. | 不 不 |
[08:37] | Oh, my gosh! What do we do? | 天呐 我们该怎么办 |
[08:38] | – What do we do? What do we do? – Whoa. Oh, no! | -我们该怎么办 我们该怎么办 -不 |
[08:44] | Look out! | 小心 |
[08:45] | Andy! | 安迪 |
[08:47] | Aah! Help. I’m stuck. | 救命 我被压住了 |
[08:49] | Oh, my gosh! What do we do? | 天呐 我们该怎么办 |
[08:50] | What do we do? What do we do? | 我们该怎么办 我们该怎么办 |
[08:51] | This place is falling apart. We should do something. | 这地方要塌了 我们得帮帮他们 |
[08:54] | Okay, I’m gonna get Andy. You guys move everyone outside. | 好 我去救安迪 你们把大家领到外面去 |
[08:56] | Ice bear got this. | 白熊遵命 |
[09:06] | Look out below! | 下面的人小心 |
[09:08] | Out of the way! | 靠边 |
[09:10] | Move. | 快走 |
[09:11] | Move, move, move, move, move it! | 快走 快走 快走 快走 快走 |
[09:16] | Help me. | 救命 |
[09:18] | Don’t worry, Andy. I’m gonna get you down. | 别怕 安迪 我来救你下去 |
[09:27] | Hurry! | 快 |
[09:29] | Ice bear moved everyone. | 白熊把所有人都转移出来了 |
[09:30] | What about Grizz? | 那灰灰怎么办 |
[09:36] | Grizz! | 灰灰 |
[09:50] | – Thank you for saving me. – Don’t mention it. | -谢谢你救了我 -别客气 |
[09:52] | – Grizz, you’re all right. – Eh, nothing I couldn’t handle. | -灰灰 你没事吧 -没有我解决不了的事 |
[09:59] | Yes! That was amazing! | 太棒了 真是不可思议 |
[10:02] | That’s what audiences want — | 这正是观众想看的 |
[10:03] | action, heroism, bravery. | 集动作 英雄主义 勇敢无畏于一身的影片 |
[10:06] | Look, I know we had our differences, | 我知道我们之间有分歧 |
[10:07] | what with the whole firing thing, | 更何况我炒了你的鱿鱼 |
[10:09] | but how would you like to make this film right? | 但你还想来出演这部电影吗 |
[10:11] | No more CGI, just grizz the hero. | 不再加特效 只有英雄灰熊 |
[10:15] | What do you say? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[10:18] | – All right, I’ll do it. – All right. | -行 我出演 -好的 |
[10:25] | Ranger to dispatch. | 收队 |
[10:27] | It’s not a monster. | 这不是一头野兽 |
[10:29] | It’s a friend. | 它是人类的朋友 |
[10:38] | That was amazing. What’d you guys think? | 太棒了 你们觉得怎么样 |
[10:40] | That was so much fun! | 这电影太有趣了 |
[10:41] | Ice bear appreciates they didn’t force romantic subplot. | 白熊很欣赏他们没有强插爱情戏 |
[10:44] | Thanks, you guys. | 谢谢你们 |
[10:45] | Well, I wonder how everyone else liked it. | 我想知道其他人的评价如何 |
[10:49] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[10:50] | I guess it was a flop? | 看来这电影不卖座 |
[10:52] | I loved it! | 太喜欢啦 |
[10:54] | Yeah, bears are awesome! | 熊熊真了不起 |
[10:55] | Hey, this movie’s PG-13. Get out of here! | 这是PG-13级的影片 出去 |
[11:01] | Progress! | 影业有成 |