时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | ♪ Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da, ba-da-ba-da-ba ♪ | ♪ 哒 哒 哒吧 ♪ |
[00:03] | ♪ Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da Let’s go! ♪ | ♪ 哒 哒 哒吧哒吧哒 我们走 ♪ |
[00:05] | ♪ We’ll be there ♪ | ♪ 我们同在 ♪ |
[00:07] | ♪ A wink and a smile and a great old time ♪ | ♪ 一个眼神 一个微笑 一声赞许 如往常一样 ♪ |
[00:09] | ♪ Yeah, we’ll be there ♪ | ♪ 我们同在 ♪ |
[00:12] | ♪ Wherever we are, there’s some fun to be found ♪ | ♪ 无论身处何处 快乐永远同在 ♪ |
[00:14] | ♪ We’ll be there when you turn that corner ♪ | ♪ 转过街角 我们同在 ♪ |
[00:16] | ♪ We’ll jump out the bush ♪ | ♪ 跳出树丛 ♪ |
[00:17] | ♪ With a big bear hug and a smile ♪ | ♪ 带着大大的熊笑 ♪ |
[00:19] | ♪ We’ll be there ♪ | ♪ 我们同在 ♪ |
[00:31] | One, two, three! | 一 二 三 |
[00:35] | Fitness tracker, monitor my workout! | 健身追踪器 监测我的锻炼情况 |
[00:37] | How’s my health? | 我的健康状况怎么样 |
[00:39] | Ah, I’m doing great! | 我很健康 |
[00:41] | I’m so happy I used all my money on this. | 真高兴我把所有的钱花在了这个上面 |
[00:43] | Grizz, stop it — get down! | 灰灰 停下 快下来 |
[00:45] | I feel so motivated. I think I’m even sweating! | 我感觉充满了动力 我觉得都在出汗了 |
[00:49] | East bay train arriving. | 东湾列车即将到站 |
[00:51] | Beep beep, coming through. | 哔 哔 我要过去了 |
[00:53] | – And one, and two. – Come on, Grizz, move! | -一 二 -灰灰 快走 |
[00:55] | The train’s coming soon. | 车马上就来了 |
[00:56] | Ah, guys, this fitness tracker’s incredible! | 伙计们 健身追踪器太棒了 |
[00:58] | Mm, I don’t know, man. | 我不知道 兄弟 |
[00:59] | You spent a lot of money on what looks like a donut that beeps. | 你花了很多钱买了个看上去会响的甜甜圈 |
[01:02] | The beeping… | 那个响声 |
[01:03] | means I’m healthy. | 意味着我很健康 |
[01:05] | oh, I love this thing. | 我喜欢这个 |
[01:07] | Ha, I can’t believe you didn’t get one, too, Panda. | 我真不相信你竟然没买一个 胖达 |
[01:09] | No, I’m happy with my purchase. | 不用 我对我买的东西很满意 |
[01:11] | This selfie stick is perfect! | 这个自拍杆很完美 |
[01:12] | I just had to get something for my precious cellie. | 我只是得给我的宝贝手机买点什么 |
[01:15] | You guys want to test it out? | 你们想试试吗 |
[01:19] | Oh, boy, we look terrible. | 天啊 我们看上去真糟糕 |
[01:20] | – It’s really dark. – Okay, let’s scoot. | -太暗了 -好吧 我们挪一挪 |
[01:22] | Mm, no. No. | 不行 不行 |
[01:25] | Make sure my fitness tracker is in view. | 一定要让我的健身追踪器入镜 |
[01:27] | This is Ice Bear’s bad side. | 白熊这边太暗了 |
[01:28] | Okay, what if — no, that’s worse. | 好吧 这样呢 不行 更糟 |
[01:31] | How is Ice Bear’s hair? | 白熊的发型怎么样 |
[01:32] | Uh, yeah, pretty sharp, man. | 很帅气 兄弟 |
[01:36] | Oh, this will do! | 这样就行了 |
[01:37] | Okay, pose. All right, here we go. | 好了 摆个造型 好了 开始 |
[01:39] | Three, two… | 三 二 |
[01:43] | No! | 不 |
[01:44] | – Our train, no! – Stop, wait! | -我们的车 不 -停下 等等 |
[01:48] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[01:51] | Next east bay train in 40 minutes. | 下一班东湾列车40分钟后到达 |
[01:54] | Ugh, 40 minutes! | 40分钟呢 |
[01:55] | Ice Bear should have brought a magazine. | 白熊应该买本杂志的 |
[01:57] | What do we do for 40 minutes? | 我们要做些什么打发40分钟呢 |
[02:01] | – Look at him go! – Oh, he wants that bagel so bad! | -瞧他的移动 -他太想要那个面包圈了 |
[02:03] | Go, go, go! Go, bagel rat! | 加油啊 贝果鼠 |
[02:06] | He’s a legend! | 他真厉害 |
[02:07] | Ooh, let’s watch another bagel rat video! | 我们再看一个贝果鼠的视频吧 |
[02:09] | I heard the first one happened here at this station! | 我听说第一个就是在这个车站发生的 |
[02:11] | Ugh, let’s watch something new, instead. | 我们还是看看别的吧 |
[02:13] | Ice Bear wants to watch dancing babies. | 白熊想看跳舞的小婴儿 |
[02:14] | Hey, come on! I get to pick the videos, it’s my phone! | 我来选看哪个 这是我的手机 |
[02:17] | – Let me choose the videos. – Ice Bear wants dancing babies. | -我来选 -白熊想看跳舞的小婴儿 |
[02:18] | Give it back, guys, give it back! | 还给我 伙计们 还给我 |
[02:25] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no! | 不不不不不 |
[02:28] | – No! – Please step back! | -不 -请退后 |
[02:29] | Do not cross the yellow area! | 请不要越过黄色区域 |
[02:31] | Help, police! | 来人啊 警察呢 |
[02:32] | What — what do I do, what do I do?! | 我该怎么办 我该怎么办 |
[02:34] | Oh, selfie stick… | 对了 自拍杆 |
[02:37] | Oh, it’s not working! | 没有用 |
[02:38] | Why is this selfie stick so short?! | 为什么这个自拍杆这么短 |
[02:40] | O-okay, don’t freak, man. | 好吧 不要着急 兄弟 |
[02:41] | We’ll find something that can reach it. | 我们来找个能够得着的东西 |
[02:44] | Okay, maybe there’s something in here that can help. | 好吧 也许这里有什么有用的东西 |
[02:46] | All these things aren’t long enough. | 这些东西都不够长 |
[02:47] | Maybe, uh… | 也许 |
[02:50] | my fitness tracker! | 我的健身追踪器 |
[02:51] | Where did it — what?! | 掉哪去了 什么 |
[02:54] | Is that… | 那是 |
[02:55] | bagel rat? | 贝果鼠 |
[02:58] | Oh! oh, my gosh! | 我的天啊 |
[02:59] | Hey, man, that’s not a bagel! | 伙计 这可不是面包圈 |
[03:01] | Uh, give it back! | 还给我 |
[03:03] | It’s not for eating! | 那不是吃的 |
[03:04] | Please, stop! | 求你了 停下 |
[03:07] | Wow, we’re getting quite a workout. | 矮油 锻炼强度挺大啊 |
[03:09] | Grizz, wait — come back and help! | 灰灰 等等 回来帮忙 |
[03:11] | Somebody, anybody, my phone is on the tracks! | 来人啊 我的手机掉到轨道上了 |
[03:14] | Does anyone have anything long enough to reach it? | 谁有什么长东西能够得到吗 |
[03:16] | Help! | 来人啊 |
[03:36] | Do you have an idea? | 你有办法了吗 |
[03:41] | Bagel rat, please stop! | 贝果鼠 拜托你别跑了 |
[03:43] | My quads are getting sore. | 我的肌肉都酸了 |
[03:47] | Wait! | 等等 |
[03:51] | “Do not enter”? | “禁止入内” |
[04:05] | Okay, be careful. | 好的 小心点 |
[04:07] | Steady, steady now. | 稳住 稳住 |
[04:09] | Steady, careful! | 稳住 小心 |
[04:11] | Almost. | 还差一点 |
[04:13] | Almost. | 就差一点了 |
[04:14] | It’s too short. | 太短了 |
[04:18] | A text message! | 有条短信 |
[04:19] | That’s it! I need a phone. | 就这样 我需要一部手机 |
[04:20] | I need a — you! | 我需要一部…你 |
[04:22] | – What♪ – Froyo guy! | -什么 -吃冻酸奶那个 |
[04:24] | Hey, what the — | 怎么… |
[04:25] | Please, let me borrow your phone! | 拜托把你手机借我用一下 |
[04:26] | Uh, okay. | 好吧 |
[04:29] | Come on, come on! | 拜托 拜托 |
[04:31] | Yes, it’s working! | 太好了 行得通 |
[04:32] | Text me again! | 再给我发条短信 |
[04:33] | – What do I text♪ – Anything! | -发什么内容 -随便 |
[04:35] | All right. Uh, well I just got some new emojis. | 好吧 我正好有些新表情包 |
[04:38] | You guys are gonna love these. | 你们一定会喜欢这些表情的 |
[04:40] | Keep texting, man, it’s working! | 继续发短信 哥们儿 有效果 |
[04:44] | Almost. | 还差一点 |
[04:46] | Almost… | 就差一点了 |
[04:48] | We got it! | 够到了 |
[04:50] | Yeah! yeah! | 太棒了 |
[04:53] | Yeah, hang on, I got one more emoji. | 等一下 我还有一个表情 |
[04:59] | No! | 不要 |
[05:09] | Wait! | 等等 |
[05:21] | Uh, bagel rat! | 贝果鼠 |
[05:24] | Train arriving in 20 minutes. | 列车将在20分钟后到达 |
[05:27] | What a bummer, man. | 是挺闹心的 |
[05:29] | You just had to send another text, didn’t you! | 还不是你又发了条短信 不是吗 |
[05:31] | – Hey, man, lay off. – We had it! | -别这样 -我们都抓到了 |
[05:34] | Ice bear didn’t want it to come to this. | 白熊不想这样 |
[05:47] | Come here, bagel rat! | 快过来 贝果鼠 |
[05:52] | No, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[06:02] | Bagel rat’s bagel stash. | 贝果鼠的贝果收藏 |
[06:10] | Why didn’t we just use this in the first place? | 我们干吗不一开始就用这个 |
[06:12] | Ice bear drone not technically legal. | 白熊驾驶无人机是非法的 |
[06:16] | A little more to the left. | 往左边一点 |
[06:19] | You got to straighten it out! | 你得对准啊 |
[06:22] | Oh, bro, it’s off-balance! | 兄弟 它失去平衡了 |
[06:26] | Holy crispies. Just look at this place! | 我的天 看看这地方 |
[06:30] | He’s close. I sense it! | 他就在附近 我有感觉 |
[06:33] | Got you now! | 抓到你了 |
[06:34] | Nope. | 不是 |
[06:36] | Now, that’s a nice tote bag. | 这个手提袋不错 |
[06:41] | Give me back my fitness tracker! | 把我的健身追踪器还给我 |
[06:44] | Can’t squirm… | 这个没法 |
[06:46] | Out of this one! | 拔出来 |
[06:52] | What the? | 什么鬼 |
[06:53] | Bagel rat! | 贝果鼠 |
[06:57] | There go my fit dreams. | 我的健身梦泡汤了 |
[07:00] | Just a little more! | 再下去一点点 |
[07:01] | Oh, bro, it’s off balance! | 它一直在摇晃 |
[07:05] | Quick, grab it in now! | 快点 现在把它抓起来 |
[07:07] | Oh, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes! | 太棒了 太棒了 太棒了 |
[07:10] | We got it! | 拿到啦 |
[07:12] | Okay, okay, bring it in. | 好的 现在飞回来 |
[07:14] | Careful, careful. | 当心点 当心点 |
[07:17] | Wait, do you hear that? | 等等 你听到什么声音了吗 |
[07:18] | What’s was that sound? | 那是什么声音 |
[07:20] | That can’t be our train. It’s still too early. | 不可能是我们的车 还早着呢 |
[07:23] | Train on platform 2 now arriving. | 二号站台的列车即将到站 |
[07:27] | It’s the other train! Give it here! | 是对面的列车 把摇杆给我 |
[07:29] | – Ice bear’s got this. – Come on, give it here, man! | -白熊能搞定 -拜托把遥杆给我 兄弟 |
[07:30] | – Hands off Ice bear. – That’s my phone out there! | -别碰白熊 -我手机还在那边呢 |
[07:32] | You’re too slow! | 你太慢了 |
[07:43] | Sorry about that. | 对不起 |
[07:44] | Ice bear regrets not getting warranty. | 白熊后悔没有买保修 |
[07:47] | Train arriving in 5 — 3 minutes. | 列车将在五分钟 三分钟后到站 |
[07:50] | Three minutes?! What — what are we… | 三分钟 我们要怎么 |
[07:52] | Oh, sweet, the train’s coming early. | 真棒 列车要提早到了 |
[07:54] | No, no, no, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[07:56] | Oh, no, it’s hopeless now! | 不 这下没希望了 |
[07:58] | Bros, my fitness tracker is gone forever. | 哥们 我的健身追踪器彻底找不回来了 |
[08:03] | What happened here? | 这里发生了什么 |
[08:03] | Ice bear lost a part of himself. | 白熊的内心缺失了一块 |
[08:05] | My phone, it’s still stuck on the track. | 我的手机 它还困在轨道上 |
[08:07] | Oh, man, today is not our lucky day. | 天哪 今天我们运气真背 |
[08:11] | What?! | 什么 |
[08:13] | It’s bagel rat — and now he’s after your phone, too! | 是贝果鼠 他现在又看上你的手机了 |
[08:15] | What? Wait, hold on! | 什么 等一下 |
[08:17] | Maybe he can help grab it! | 也许能让他帮忙拿 |
[08:19] | He’s already so close! | 他已经这么近了 |
[08:20] | Come on, come on! | 加油 加油 |
[08:21] | Come on, bagel rat! | 加油 贝果鼠 |
[08:22] | Come here, little bagel rat. | 过来 小贝果鼠 |
[08:23] | Over here! over here! | 这边 这边 |
[08:24] | Bagel rat, bring us the phone, okay? | 贝果鼠 帮我们把手机拿过来 好吗 |
[08:26] | – Over here, over here! – Oh, he’s not interested! | -这边 这边 -他不感兴趣 |
[08:28] | Oh, it’s too square for his taste! | 手机太方了 不合他口味 |
[08:31] | Bagel rat, come on, man! Do this one for us! come on! | 贝果鼠 拜托 帮个忙 拜托 |
[08:38] | Ice bear has idea. | 白熊有主意了 |
[08:41] | What are you — huh? | 你在干什么… |
[08:42] | – Oh, bro, you’re a genius! – Perfect! | -兄弟你是个天才 -完美 |
[08:49] | – Get the phone! ah, come on! – Yeah, bagel rat! | -去拿手机 拜托 -太棒了 贝果鼠 |
[08:53] | Yeah, bagel rat! | 太棒了 贝果鼠 |
[08:56] | Train has arrived. | 列车进站了 |
[09:03] | Run, run! | 快跑 快跑 |
[09:04] | Run as fast as your little rat feet will take you! | 撒开小鼠腿 有多快跑多快 |
[09:07] | – Get out of there! – That’s it — so close! | -离开那里 -就这样 就差一点 |
[09:15] | Come on, come on! | 拜托 拜托 |
[09:28] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[09:28] | Oh, ba– bagel rat? | 贝…贝果鼠 |
[09:30] | Later, dudes! I’ll shoot you a text! | 再见了 朋友们 我会给你们发短信的 |
[09:34] | Bagel rat, I… | 贝果鼠 我… |
[09:36] | I can’t believe we lost him. | 我不敢相信我们失去了他 |
[09:46] | He’s alive! | 他还活着 |
[09:49] | Oh, gosh, my phone! | 天啊 我的手机 |
[09:50] | Oh, my baby’s back! | 我的宝贝回来了 |
[09:53] | Little sneak! Oh, I’m glad you’re alive! | 小坏蛋 你还活着我太高兴了 |
[09:55] | And I see you got something for me, too! | 而且我看到你给我也带了东西 |
[09:57] | Ice bear admires bagel rat’s survival skills. | 白熊非常钦佩贝果鼠的生存技能 |
[09:59] | Great bagel, great rat. | 棒棒的贝果 棒棒的小老鼠 |
[10:01] | Thank you, bagel rat. | 谢谢你 贝果鼠 |
[10:02] | You’re a life saver. | 你是救命恩人 |
[10:04] | Oh, we got to get going! | 我们得走了 |
[10:07] | Well, little fella, ah! | 小朋友 |
[10:09] | You know what, – you worked really hard for this. | 你知道吗 为了得到这个你很努力 |
[10:12] | Here you go, buddy. | 送给你了 朋友 |
[10:15] | Carry on! you’re gonna be so fit! | 坚持住 你身材会非常棒的 |
[10:17] | Keep doing what you do. | 继续做你的事 |
[10:18] | Love your videos! | 喜欢你的视频 |
[10:22] | Aw, look, there he goes! | 看 他走了 |
[10:27] | And so the urban legend lives on. | 都市传奇就这样继续着 |
[10:29] | Eh, I guess today wasn’t so bad. | 今天也不算太糟嘛 |
[10:30] | I agree, Pan Pan. | 我同意 胖胖 |
[10:31] | And I even got a decent workout. | 而且我还彻底运动了一下 |
[10:38] | Um, hey, you guys want to watch bagel rat videos? | 你们想看贝果鼠的视频吗 |
[10:41] | Oh, heck yeah! | 当然了 |