时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | ♪ Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da, ba-da-ba-da-ba ♪ | ♪ 哒 哒 哒吧 ♪ |
[00:03] | ♪ Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da Let’s go! ♪ | ♪ 哒 哒 哒吧哒吧哒 我们走 ♪ |
[00:05] | ♪ We’ll be there ♪ | ♪ 我们同在 ♪ |
[00:07] | ♪ A wink and a smile and a great old time ♪ | ♪ 一个眼神 一个微笑 一声赞许 如往常一样 ♪ |
[00:09] | ♪ Yeah, we’ll be there ♪ | ♪ 我们同在 ♪ |
[00:12] | ♪ Wherever we are, there’s some fun to be found ♪ | ♪ 无论身处何处 快乐永远同在 ♪ |
[00:14] | ♪ We’ll be there when you turn that corner ♪ | ♪ 转过街角 我们同在 ♪ |
[00:16] | ♪ We’ll jump out the bush ♪ | ♪ 跳出树丛 ♪ |
[00:17] | ♪ With a big bear hug and a smile ♪ | ♪ 带着大大的熊笑 ♪ |
[00:19] | ♪ We’ll be there ♪ | ♪ 我们同在 ♪ |
[00:29] | Whoa! Anime Con! | 哇哦 漫展 |
[00:31] | Hey, this is today. | 就在今天 |
[00:32] | Do you want to go check this out♪ | 你们想去看看吗 |
[00:34] | Uh, yeah, sure, | 好呀 可以 |
[00:35] | when I’m, uh, less busy. | 等我不忙的时候 |
[00:38] | Dude, you’re not doing anything. | 老兄 你现在就无所事事啊 |
[00:40] | Uh, I’m drinking this royal milk tea. | 我在喝皇家奶茶 |
[00:43] | Hey, you want to go with me♪ | 那你呢 一起去吗 |
[00:45] | Ice Bear would rather check out meat convention. | 白熊更想去肉食大会 |
[00:47] | Meat convention?! Oh, I’m down for that! Meat rules. | 肉食大会 我也想去 肉食当道 |
[00:50] | Dude, I’m a vegetarian, | 兄弟 我是素食主义者 |
[00:51] | and I thought you were busy. | 而且我以为你在忙 |
[00:54] | Okay, I lied. I’m not busy. | 好吧 我说谎了 我不忙 |
[00:56] | It’s just that… anime’s not our thing. | 只是因为 动漫不是我们的菜 |
[00:58] | Ice Bear only watches meat-related anime. | 白熊只看和肉类相关的动漫 |
[01:01] | Dude, what are you staring at? | 老兄 你在看什么 |
[01:03] | Huh? What? | 啊 什么 |
[01:04] | …and one medium peach milk tea | …和一杯中杯黄桃奶茶 |
[01:06] | with boba comes to $10.52. | 带珍珠 一共十块五毛二 |
[01:06] | Were you staring at that girl? | 你在看那个女孩吗 |
[01:07] | – Ice Bear saw a smile. – What? No! | -白熊看见他笑了 -什么 没有 |
[01:09] | You should totally talk to her, man. | 你应该去跟她搭个讪 |
[01:10] | Mm– I mean, Sh– should I? But how? | 我是说 应该吗 但要怎么搭 |
[01:13] | – Brother, just watch. – Talk about meat. | -兄弟 看好了 -聊聊肉 |
[01:15] | Wait! W-what are you doing? | 等一下 你们干吗去 |
[01:16] | Oh, hi. Can I help you? | 你们好 需要帮助吗 |
[01:18] | Yes, you can! | 当然啦 |
[01:20] | My brother Panda, he likes you! | 我的兄弟胖达 他喜欢你 |
[01:22] | He’s, like, super nice! | 他是个大好人 |
[01:23] | Ice Bear thinks he’s a solid six. | 白熊觉得他特别可靠 |
[01:25] | No! What the heck are you saying? | 不 你们在瞎说什么呢 |
[01:26] | Check him out — He’s sitting right over there. | 去见见他吧 他就在那儿坐着呢 |
[01:28] | That handsome guy, stuff around his eyes. | 那个黑眼圈的帅哥 |
[01:31] | Huh? Hey, Pan Pan! Where you going♪ | 嘿胖胖 你去哪儿 |
[01:34] | Nope, nope, | 不 不 |
[01:36] | nope, nope. | 不 不 |
[01:38] | Oh, “My Sassy Heart!” | 《我的野蛮女友》 |
[01:39] | Let’s watch this! I heard it was amazing! | 看这个吧 我听说这个很好看 |
[01:41] | Eh, let’s just watch “Hot Dog Ninja” Again. | 还是再看一遍《热狗忍者》吧 |
[01:43] | What? Come on! We watched that, like, eight times already! | 什么 拜托 我们都看了八遍了 |
[01:46] | Yeah, man. It’s that good. | 对啊 很好看 |
[01:47] | Come on, I’ve been wanting to watch this, dude. | 拜托 我一直都想看这个 老兄 |
[01:49] | Okay, well, let’s just put it to a vote. | 好吧 那我们来投票 |
[01:51] | Who wants to watch “My Little Poopy Heart”? | 谁想看《我的野蛮小粪心》 |
[01:53] | It’s called “My Sassy Heart”! | 是《我的野蛮女友》 |
[01:55] | Or how about “Hot Dog Ninja”? | 那《热狗忍者》呢 |
[01:58] | Ugh! You guys always win! | 总是你们赢 |
[02:00] | “Hot Dog Ninja” doesn’t even make any sense. | 《热狗忍者》的剧情根本毫无意义 |
[02:13] | Hey, what the — | 什么鬼 |
[02:14] | Buddy Maker? | 好友介绍所 |
[02:18] | “Meet new compatible friends.” | 遇见新的志趣相投的好朋友 |
[02:21] | That sounds pretty cool. | 听上去好棒 |
[02:22] | Step one — upload a photo. Okay. | 第一步 上传一张照片 好吧 |
[02:27] | Next, um, survey… | 下一步 小调查 |
[02:29] | Favorite color? Red. | 最喜欢的颜色 红色 |
[02:31] | Favorite shape? Hmm. Circle. | 最喜欢的形状 圆形 |
[02:33] | 问题3:你喜欢的电影类型 1 动作片 2 爱情片 3 恐怖片 | |
[02:33] | Movie? | 电影 |
[02:35] | Romance of course. | 当然是爱情片 |
[02:39] | Tom. | 汤姆 |
[02:40] | Would you like to schedule a hangout? | 你想安排见面吗 |
[02:42] | Uh, sure. | 好啊 |
[02:44] | Schedule confirmed. | 确认约见 |
[02:49] | Tom. | 汤姆 |
[02:57] | 欢迎你 胖达 我的好友 寻找新朋友 | |
[03:00] | 汤姆 喜好:红色 猫 | |
[03:01] | Uh, excuse me, a-are you Panda? | 不好意思 请问你是胖达吗 |
[03:04] | Huh? Uh, yeah — yeah. That’s me. | 是啊 是啊 是我 |
[03:06] | I’m Tom. May I sit? | 我是汤姆 我能坐下吗 |
[03:08] | Uh, yeah! Of course. Sit, please. | 当然 请坐吧 |
[03:11] | Thanks. It’s nice to meet you. | 谢谢 很高兴见到你 |
[03:13] | Likewise. | 我也是 |
[03:15] | This is a bit awkward. | 感觉有点尴尬 |
[03:17] | Yeah, sorry. | 是啊 抱歉 |
[03:18] | I’ve — I’ve never done this before. | 我从没做过这事 |
[03:20] | Me neither. | 我也是 |
[03:21] | So, uh, what made you try Buddy Maker? | 那你为什么会用好友介绍所呢 |
[03:23] | I just clicked on an ad. I don’t know. | 我只是点了一个广告 我不知道 |
[03:25] | I just wanted to find someone like, um… | 我只是想找个人 像 |
[03:27] | Like you? | 像你一样 |
[03:28] | Uh, yeah, exactly! | 没错 |
[03:31] | Cool. | 好吧 |
[03:32] | So, I saw you’re into Korean dramas? | 我看到你喜欢韩剧是吗 |
[03:35] | Yeah, I got into this show called “My Sass” — | 是啊 我喜欢一部剧 叫《我的野…》 |
[03:37] | “My Sassy Heart”! | 《我的野蛮女友》 |
[03:38] | I love that show! | 我喜欢那部剧 |
[03:39] | Really?! | 真的吗 |
[03:40] | Hey, you’re back! | 你回来了 |
[03:42] | It’s me. | 是我啊 |
[03:44] | You came in with your brothers the other day. | 那天你是和你的兄弟一起来的 |
[03:46] | You wanted my number, remember? | 你当时还想要我的电话 记得吗 |
[03:48] | Oh, I — I-I — I’d — | 我 我 我 |
[03:50] | I’d like the tofu salad, please. | 请给我一份豆腐沙拉 |
[03:51] | Oh, okay. One tofu salad. | 好的 一份豆腐沙拉 |
[03:55] | So, Panda, do you want my…? | 胖达 你还想要我的 |
[03:56] | Um, are you a vegetarian? | 你是素食主义者吗 |
[03:58] | Uh-huh. Wait, are you? | 对呀 等等 你也是吗 |
[03:59] | Yeah, and allergic to any kind of nuts! | 我也是 而且我对所有坚果都过敏 |
[04:02] | I’m also a victim of nut allergies! | 我也是坚果过敏者的一员 |
[04:04] | Really? I don’t believe it! | 真的吗 我不敢相信 |
[04:05] | Nobody knows the kind of suffering we go through. | 没人知道我们这类人要受多少苦 |
[04:07] | I know! I was gonna get the tofu salad, too! | 我懂 我刚刚也是想点豆腐沙拉 |
[04:10] | Dude, we should just share one! | 伙计 我们应该分一份 |
[04:11] | Uh, yeah! Okay! | 好啊 |
[04:13] | So, Panda, do you want my number? | 胖达 你要我的电话号码吗 |
[04:15] | Meh, just the salad, please. | 不用了 一份沙拉就好 |
[04:17] | Okay. | 好的吧 |
[04:18] | One salad. | 一份沙拉 |
[04:19] | And please make sure there’s no nuts in it! | 请确认里面一定没有坚果 |
[04:21] | Thank you! | 谢谢你 |
[04:22] | Man, she’s really pretty. | 伙计 她长得真漂亮 |
[04:24] | Anyway, where were we? | 不管那个了 我们刚刚说到哪儿了 |
[04:26] | I don’t know, – but we have a lot in common. | 我忘了 但我们真的有好多共同点 |
[04:28] | I’m just so glad I met you. | 能遇到你我真高兴 |
[04:31] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[04:51] | Dude! Where have you been? | 伙计 你去哪儿了 |
[04:52] | We’ve been waiting for, like, an hour! | 我们等了你快有一小时了 |
[04:53] | Ice Bear is starving. | 白熊饿死了 |
[04:54] | Oh, shoot! I totally forgot! | 该死 我完全忘记了 |
[04:56] | We were supposed to get pizza! I’m sorry, man. | 我们应该去吃披萨的 对不起兄弟 |
[04:58] | I was having too much fun with Tom. | 我和汤姆在一起玩得太开心了 |
[04:59] | Tom, these are my brothers. | 汤姆 他们是我的兄弟 |
[05:01] | – Oh, hey what’s up? I’m Grizz. – Ice Bear. | -你好 我是灰灰 -我是白熊 |
[05:03] | Oh, hey, you guys are kind of matching. | 你们两个看起来有点配 |
[05:05] | You’re like twins! | 好像双胞胎 |
[05:06] | I know, right? Tom’s so awesome. | 我知道 汤姆真是太棒了 |
[05:08] | We have so much in common! | 我们有好多共同点 |
[05:10] | I love anime. | 我喜欢动漫 |
[05:11] | And I love anime! | 我也喜欢动漫 |
[05:13] | I’m vegetarian. | 我是素食主义者 |
[05:14] | And I’m vegetarian, too! | 我也是素食主义者 |
[05:17] | Okay. Are we ready for pizza? | 行吧 能去吃披萨了吗 |
[05:20] | Oh, can Tom join us? | 汤姆能和我们一起吃吗 |
[05:21] | It’s okay, I don’t want to impose. | 没事的 我不想勉强你们 |
[05:23] | It’s cool, man. Right? | 没事的 伙计 对吧 |
[05:26] | Sure. | 当然可以 |
[05:27] | I’ll race you to the bus stop! | 我们比赛跑到公交车站 |
[05:28] | Hey, wait for me! | 等等我 |
[05:35] | Oh, this looks delicious! | 这个看起来真美味 |
[05:36] | Thank you! All right, dig in! | 谢谢你 开吃吧 |
[05:38] | Oh, actually, that slice was touching a meat slice. | 那块披萨碰到有肉的披萨了 |
[05:41] | I can’t eat it. | 我不能吃 |
[05:42] | What? | 什么 |
[05:43] | Just give him a better slice, man. | 给他一块好一点的 哥们 |
[05:45] | – Okay, okay. – Thanks, Griff. | -好的 好的 -谢谢 灰弗 |
[05:46] | It’s Grizz. | 是灰灰 |
[05:49] | So, uh, we went to check out the meat convention, and — | 我们去看了肉类大会还有 |
[05:51] | So, what did you think of last night’s episode? | 你觉得昨晚那集怎么样 |
[05:53] | Holy cow! Do you think Kisuk’s will finally tell her the truth? | 天哪 你觉得文硕会告诉她真相吗 |
[05:56] | He has to! It’s almost the season finale! | 他一定要说 这季都快结束了 |
[05:58] | This is getting creepy. | 开始有点诡异了 |
[05:59] | Ice Bear getting heebie-jeebies. | 白熊感到害怕 |
[06:00] | Maybe tomorrow you can come over to my place and watch it! | 也许明天你可以到我家来看 |
[06:03] | Yeah! | 好啊 |
[06:04] | Oh, wait, that would end pretty late, though. | 等等 那样的话结束就太晚了 |
[06:05] | How would I get back? | 我怎么回去呢 |
[06:06] | You could just stay over. | 你可以在我这儿过夜 |
[06:08] | That way we can talk about the show all night long! | 这样我们就可以聊一整晚这个剧 |
[06:10] | Or maybe re-watch the entire show! | 也许把整部剧再刷一遍 |
[06:13] | Nothing can stop us! | 什么都不能阻止我们 |
[06:15] | Check, please. | 买单 谢谢 |
[06:17] | All right, dude. I’ll see you tomorrow. | 好的兄弟 明天见 |
[06:18] | Okay, see you later, PP. | 好的 明天见 小胖胖 |
[06:21] | Stop calling me that! | 别这样叫我 |
[06:23] | Hey, Pan Pan, want to play this game with us? | 嘿胖胖 要不要一起玩游戏 |
[06:25] | Nope, I’m gonna go to bed — | 不了 我要睡觉了 |
[06:27] | Got to make sure I get enough rest before I meet Tom tomorrow. | 要休息好 这样明天见到汤姆时才有精神 |
[06:29] | Oh, wait, somebody’s calling. | 等一下 有电话 |
[06:31] | Oh, it’s Tom. | 是汤姆 |
[06:34] | I’m walking to the bus stop right now! | 我正往公交站走呢 |
[06:35] | That’s cool. I’ll walk with you. | 好啊 我陪你一起走 |
[06:41] | Oh, I can’t wait for tonight’s episode, dude. | 我等不及要看今晚这集了兄弟 |
[06:43] | I think Kisuk is gonna find out about the other girl. | 我觉得文硕会弄清楚另一个女孩的情况的 |
[06:46] | No! I want him to stay in love with Miyoung! | 不要啊 我希望他继续和美妍恋爱 |
[06:48] | I know! | 我知道 |
[06:50] | Their friendship is over! | 他们的友谊结束了 |
[06:51] | Yeah, that stinks. | 对啊 真是糟糕 |
[06:53] | Yep. | 对呀 |
[06:54] | Hey, Panda, today was great. | 胖达 今天真棒 |
[06:56] | Promise me we’ll stay friends forever. | 答应我 我们要永远做朋友 |
[06:58] | Pfft, of course, man. | 当然啦 |
[06:59] | BFFs, remember? Best friends forever. | BFF 记得吗 永远做最好的朋友 |
[07:04] | Stinks we can’t be hanging out right now. | 现在我们不能在一起真是糟糕 |
[07:06] | Wish we could be roommates. | 希望我们可以做室友 |
[07:09] | Cool. Oh, my bus is here. | 酷 我的车来了 |
[07:11] | I’ll talk to you later, PP. | 回聊 小胖胖 |
[07:12] | Okay. See you tomorrow. | 好的 明天见 |
[07:15] | Oh, man. Classic Tom. | 典型的汤姆性格 |
[07:39] | What’s going on?! | 这怎么回事 |
[07:42] | Huh — Wha? | 什么 |
[07:46] | Good morning! | 早上好 |
[07:48] | What is this? | 怎么回事 |
[07:49] | I was gonna surprise you, | 我想给你个惊喜 |
[07:50] | but welcome to our new place, man! | 欢迎来到我们的新地盘 |
[07:52] | Remember? You said it would be cool if we were roommates? | 记得吗 你说如果我们能当室友就好了 |
[07:55] | So, yep, here it is! | 所以 对的 就是这样 |
[07:56] | I got everything you could ask for, man! | 我准备了所有你需要的东西 |
[07:58] | Check it out — – voice activated computer. | 来看看 声控开关电脑 |
[08:01] | Nice, right? | 多棒 对吧 |
[08:02] | And look — It’s a kitchen — | 看 这是厨房 |
[08:04] | Vegan omelettes at work as I speak. | 如我所说 素食煎蛋正在烹饪中 |
[08:06] | And lastly, all of – “My Sassy Heart” On loop, | 最后 循环播放《我的野蛮女友》 |
[08:09] | and no brothers, just us BFFs! | 没有你的兄弟 只有我们 永远最好的朋友 |
[08:12] | So, what do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[08:15] | What do I think? | 我觉得怎么样 |
[08:17] | What do I think?! | 我觉得怎么样 |
[08:18] | Dude, you just kidnapped me! | 兄弟 你这是绑架我 |
[08:20] | What?! No, no, no, no! | 什么 不不不不 |
[08:21] | This is too far! Where the heck are we?! | 这也太快了 我们这是在哪 |
[08:23] | How did my stuff get here?! | 我的东西怎么到这儿来的 |
[08:25] | How did I even get here?! | 我怎么来这儿的 |
[08:26] | Friendship brought you here, man. | 友谊的小船载你来的啊 |
[08:28] | Love did this — love and a rental truck. | 是爱 爱和一辆租来的卡车 |
[08:30] | Friends don’t do this to each other, dingle! | 朋友间不会这样做 傻瓜 |
[08:34] | You can’t leave. | 你不能走 |
[08:35] | I’m cooking vegan omelettes, man. | 我在做素食煎蛋 |
[08:37] | Don’t care! | 我才不吃呢 |
[08:39] | Voice command, lock all exits! | 声控命令 封锁所有出口 |
[08:43] | Wha…? | 什么 |
[08:45] | Open the door, man. | 快把门打开 |
[08:47] | Not until we finish our conversation, Panda. | 我们聊完了才能开 胖达 |
[08:49] | You said you were going to be best friends forever, remember? | 你说过要永远做我最好的朋友的 记得吗 |
[08:53] | There’s no backing out now. | 话说了可不能食言啊 |
[08:56] | Okay, you got it buddy. | 好吧 你赢了兄弟 |
[08:57] | Look, I need to go to the bathroom right now. | 听着 我现在要去下卫生间 |
[09:01] | Of course. Bathroom’s that way. | 当然 厕所在那边 |
[09:04] | Good old PP. | 还是我的好胖胖 |
[09:08] | Aah! I got to get out of here! | 怎么办 我得离开这里 |
[09:14] | Hey, Panda, buddy, – everything okay in there? | 胖达 兄弟 一切还好吗 |
[09:21] | There’s extra towels in the right cabinet! | 右边柜子里还有多余的毛巾 |
[09:25] | Panda! | 胖达 |
[09:26] | Stay away, Tom! | 离我远点 汤姆 |
[09:27] | Just hang tight, PP! | 坚持住 小胖胖 |
[09:29] | No, wait! Stop! | 不 等下 停 |
[09:35] | What are you doing here, man? | 你在这做什么 |
[09:37] | I’m going back to my brothers, Tom. | 我要回到我的兄弟身边 汤姆 |
[09:38] | It doesn’t matter if I don’t have | 跟他们没有共同点 |
[09:40] | everything in common with them. | 其实一点关系也没有 |
[09:41] | – But — – That’s not how – best friends work, Tom! | -可是… -好朋友不是这么当的 汤姆 |
[09:45] | What have I done? | 我都做了什么 |
[09:47] | No! | 不 |
[09:55] | I’m a horrible best friend! | 我是个差劲的好朋友 |
[09:57] | Save yourself, Panda! | 你顾好自己 胖达 |
[09:58] | No! I can pull you up! | 不 我能拉你上来 |
[10:00] | No, you can’t! | 不 你不能 |
[10:01] | You have very poor upper-body strength! | 你的上肢力量很弱 |
[10:03] | It’s one of the many things we have in common! | 这是我们许多的共同点之一 |
[10:05] | Tom! | 汤姆 |
[10:06] | Panda, I’m sorry! | 胖达 我很抱歉 |
[10:08] | It’s okay! It’s gonna be okay! | 没关系 会没事的 |
[10:09] | I-I don’t think it is! | 我觉得可能不会 |
[10:12] | Tom! | 汤姆 |
[10:14] | Dude, if we don’t get another roommate, | 老兄 如果我们再找不到室友的话 |
[10:16] | we won’t make rent. | 就付不起房租了 |
[10:18] | We’re totally gonna get evicted. | 我们就会被赶出去了 |
[10:19] | Isaac doesn’t want to lose his walk-in closet. | 艾萨克不想失去他的大衣橱 |
[10:21] | What are we gonna do? | 我们该怎么办啊 |
[10:24] | Hey, man, you wouldn’t be | 嗨 老兄 你不会 |
[10:25] | looking for a place to live, would you? | 正在找地方住吧 |
[10:28] | Hey, uh, can you guys | 这边 能不能请你们 |
[10:29] | call the fire department, please? | 给消防局打个电话 |
[10:34] | Hot Dog Ninja: Haa! Feel the wrath of my buns! | 热狗忍者: 让你尝尝我屁屁的愤怒 |
[10:38] | Man, the animation is so much better than last season. | 天 这个动画制作比上季好很多啊 |
[10:41] | Hey, Pan Pan. Where you been all day? | 胖胖 你这一天上哪去了 |
[10:42] | W-where’s your friend, um, T-Tom, right? | 你的朋友呢 汤姆 对吗 |
[10:45] | Oh, I, uh — I don’t think | 我 我觉得 |
[10:46] | we’re gonna be hanging out anymore. | 我们不会再一起出去了 |
[10:48] | Oh. I’m sorry, bud. | 很遗憾 兄弟 |
[10:50] | He seemed, um, nice. | 他人看着 还是挺好的 |
[10:52] | Ice Bear thought he was a solid five. | 白熊觉得他挺可靠 |
[10:54] | Here, come sit with us, Pan Pan. | 来 一起坐 胖胖 |
[10:57] | Look, you want to watch that Korean show? | 你想看那个韩国电视剧吗 |
[10:59] | The, uh, uh, “My Gassy Heart”? | 那个 什么 《我的浮夸女友》 |
[11:00] | No, no! It’s okay. I don’t care what we watch. | 不 没关系 我不在乎我们看什么 |
[11:03] | I just want to hang out with my brothers. | 我只想跟我的兄弟们在一起 |
[11:08] | Taste my blade, Taco Samurai! | 看刀 玉米卷武士 |
[11:26] | -Done! -Done! -Done! | -搞定 -搞定 -搞定 |