| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:00] | Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da let’s go! | # 嗒 嗒 嗒吧嗒 嗒 嗒 动起来 # | 
| [00:04] | We’ll be there | # 我们相伴相随 # | 
| [00:06] | a wink and a smile and a great old time | # 对你挤眼 对你微笑 好似美好旧时光 # | 
| [00:08] | yeah, we’ll be there | # 我们相伴相随 # | 
| [00:10] | wherever we are, there’s some fun to be found | # 我们所达之地 定能欢乐满载 # | 
| [00:13] | we’ll be there when you turn that corner | # 我们无处不在 或许下个街角 # | 
| [00:15] | we’ll jump out the bush | # 我们跳出花丛 从此伴你左右 # | 
| [00:16] | with a big bear hug and a smile | # 送上温暖熊抱 以及治愈微笑 # | 
| [00:18] | we’ll be there | # 我们与你同在 # | 
| [00:39] | Ice, Ice Bear… | 阿… 阿极 | 
| [00:52] | Up, down, up, up, down, down, A, B, A, B… | 上 下 上上 下下 A B A B… | 
| [00:55] | Finish … Aah! Turtle Boss! | 搞定… 惊 乌龟老怪 | 
| [01:04] | Miki-chan… | 美琪酱 | 
| [01:10] | – Aah! My video game! – Where’s Ice Bear’s axe? | – 我的游戏机不见了 – 阿极的斧头呢 | 
| [01:12] | Miki-chaaaan! | 美琪酱 | 
| [01:14] | Aah! Bros! Our window! Someone broke in! | 兄弟们 我们的窗户 有人闯进来过 | 
| [01:17] | Ah! We got to call Tabes! She’ll know what to do! | 我们得告诉苔布斯 她知道该怎么做 | 
| [01:19] | Speak. | 说话 | 
| [01:21] | Hello, Tabes? We’ve been robbed! | 在吗 苔布斯 我们被抢劫了 | 
| [01:25] | Bears! What happened? | 熊熊们 发生了什么事 | 
| [01:27] | Tabes! Tabes! A burglar came into the cave last night | 昨晚有个小偷进了山洞 | 
| [01:28] | – and ransacked the place! – They took Ice Bear’s axe. | – 他们洗劫了这里 – 他们偷了阿极的斧头 | 
| [01:31] | – They will pay. – What about Stripes? | – 他们会付出代价 – 条条呢 | 
| [01:32] | Ohh, Miki-chan! | 我最爱的美琪酱 | 
| [01:35] | I don’t know what to do without you! | 没有你我该怎么办 | 
| [01:37] | He’s been like that all morning. | 他整个早上都这样 | 
| [01:39] | I mean, he cries ever morning, but never this much. | 我是说 他每天早上都哭 但从来没这么哭过 | 
| [01:41] | Hmm. That’s not good. | 这显然不太妙 | 
| [01:43] | All right! Let’s take down some clues. | 好吧 让我们找点线索出来 | 
| [01:58] | Stripes, what is your relationship with the pillow? | 条条 你和被偷的枕头是什么关系 | 
| [02:01] | Um, well, Miki-chan is my pillow, | 美琪酱是我的枕头 | 
| [02:04] | but she’s also like a friend. It’s hard to explain. | 但她也算是我的朋友 这很难解释 | 
| [02:07] | Well, whatever your relationship is, | 好吧 不管你们的关系如何 | 
| [02:10] | I know who the thief is! | 我知道谁是小偷 | 
| [02:12] | It’s a 16.2-pound female red fox! | 是一只16.2磅重的雌性红狐 | 
| [02:15] | As you can see, you’re not the fox’s first victims. | 正如这里所示 你们不是她第一个受害者 | 
| [02:18] | I’ve been on her tail … | 我仔细观察过她… | 
| [02:19] | which is approximately 14.5 inches long … | 她的尾巴约有14.5英寸长… | 
| [02:21] | for a while now. | 我追捕她有一阵子了 | 
| [02:23] | The question is, where will she strike next? | 但问题是 她下一步会去哪里 | 
| [02:25] | Attention! We have reports of multiple robberies | 注意 我们接到多起抢劫案报告 | 
| [02:27] | throughout the city. Please take caution. | 全城请注意 | 
| [02:29] | – That fox is ruthless. – It’s hit the city! | – 那只狐狸很残忍 – 它去到了城里 | 
| [02:33] | I’m gonna have to head over there and track it down! | 我得去把它找出来 抓住它 | 
| [02:35] | No! | 不行 | 
| [02:39] | Not after last time! | 你不能去城里 | 
| [02:40] | Don’t you remember what happened, Tabes? | 你忘记上回发生什么事了吗 苔布斯 | 
| [02:42] | What happened last time…? | 上回发生了什么 | 
| [02:55] | He’s right. I was banned from city work | 他是对的 我被禁止去城里 | 
| [02:57] | after all the collateral damage. | 因为上回惹了太多麻烦 | 
| [03:01] | This mission is beyond me. | 我接不了这个案子 | 
| [03:03] | Hey, well… we know the city better than anybody. | 我们比任何人都更了解这座城市 | 
| [03:06] | Oh, yeah, totally! | 对 真的 | 
| [03:07] | We can go into the city and rescue Miki-chan! | 我们可以进城去救美琪酱 | 
| [03:09] | – Oh, and all that other stuff, too. – That’s a great idea! | – 还有其他的东西 – 这是个好主意 | 
| [03:13] | This station could really use some young energy around here. | 我们警局需要一些新生力量 | 
| [03:15] | Hmm. But what to call you? | 但是怎么称呼你们呢 | 
| [03:17] | – Secret Agent Bears? – Bear Troops? | – 密探熊 – 熊军队 | 
| [03:20] | – The Bear Brigade? – Bear Force One. | – 熊之旅 – 熊军一号 | 
| [03:22] | No! Bear Squad! | 不 熊熊特工队 | 
| [03:25] | Oh! Bear Squad, that sounds cool! | 熊熊特工队 这听起来很酷 | 
| [03:27] | All right, Bear Squad, go out and interview all the victims, | 好 熊熊特工队 现在出去采访所有受害者 | 
| [03:30] | and be sure to check back in with me. | 然后回来找我 | 
| [03:31] | Sweet! Do we get squad outfits, too? | 真棒 我们也能有队服吗 | 
| [03:54] | Ah, better check in with Tabes. | 等等 我们最好先给苔布斯汇报一下 | 
| [03:55] | Tabes, Bear Squad. We’re in the city. | 苔布斯 这里熊熊特工队 我们现在就在城里 | 
| [03:57] | Repeat, we made it to the city. | 重复 我们已到达市区 | 
| [03:59] | Roger that, Bear Squad. Good luck out there. | 收到 熊熊特工队 祝你们好运 | 
| [04:02] | It was a day like any other day… | 那是平常的一天 | 
| [04:04] | I was tending to my shop, as usual… | 我像往常一样在打理我的商店 | 
| [04:05] | I look away for one second, | 我看了别处一眼 | 
| [04:07] | and the next thing I know, it was gone. | 下一秒它就消失了 | 
| [04:13] | It was as easy as taking candy from a baby. | 就像从宝宝手里抢走糖一样容易 | 
| [04:17] | And I still don’t know how they did it. | 但我仍然不知道他们是怎么做到的 | 
| [04:30] | But it’s gone, and now, I look like a fool. | 但它不见了 现在我看起来就像个傻瓜 | 
| [04:33] | Looks like fool. Shiny head. | 看起来像傻瓜 闪亮的秃头 | 
| [04:36] | Okay, got it. Thank you for your time, sir. | 好的 明白了 感谢您的配合 先生 | 
| [04:38] | That was the last guy. | 那是最后一个了 | 
| [04:40] | I know. I’m gonna let Tabes know. | 我知道 我要向苔布斯汇报 | 
| [04:42] | What’s going on, Bears? | 进展怎么样 熊熊们 | 
| [04:44] | Hey, Tabes, we interviewed the subjects, | 苔布斯 我们采访了所有受害者 | 
| [04:45] | but no luck yet. | 但运气不佳 | 
| [04:48] | No! | 不 | 
| [04:49] | I know. We checked everywhere. | 我知道 我们调查了所有地方 | 
| [04:51] | Aah! Aah! Help! Somebody! | 救命 来人帮帮我 | 
| [04:53] | Guys! Hear that? It’s coming from over there! | 伙计们 听到了吗 是从那边传过来的 | 
| [04:56] | Hey, that fox just took my blanket, yo! | 那只狐狸刚刚抢走了我的毯子 | 
| [05:01] | Bros! We got her. | 兄弟们 我们抓到她了 | 
| [05:10] | My blanket! | 我的毯子 | 
| [05:12] | Bear Squad, roll out! | 熊熊特工队 出动 | 
| [05:15] | My blanket! | 我的毯子 | 
| [05:17] | Grizz? Panda? Guys, what’s going on? | 大灰 胖达 伙计你们怎么了 | 
| [05:20] | Fox… chase… | 狐狸 我们在追 | 
| [05:22] | got to catch it! | 一定要抓住它 | 
| [05:26] | There he goes, into that abandoned construction building! | 他进去了 进了那栋废弃大楼 | 
| [05:31] | – Ice Bear ready to reclaim axe. – And Miki-chan, as well. | – 阿极准备收回他的斧头 – 还有美琪酱 | 
| [05:34] | All right, Tabes, do we chase it into the building? | 好了 苔布斯 我们要接着追进去吗 | 
| [05:36] | You guys are clear. Capture that fox! | 你们很安全 抓住那只狐狸 | 
| [05:38] | Yes, ma’am! | 是 长官 | 
| [05:44] | Hyah! All right, fox! We have you surrounded! | 停下 狐狸 你已经被包围了 | 
| [05:48] | You won’t get away this time! Bear Squad, go! | 这次你逃不掉了 熊熊特工队 冲 | 
| [05:52] | Where’s Miki-chan? | 美琪酱在哪 | 
| [05:53] | Come back here, you little thief! Huh? | 回来 你这小贼 | 
| [06:01] | Wow. Oh, we hit the jackpot, Bear Squad. | 我们中大奖了 熊熊特工队 | 
| [06:04] | There is so much stuff in here. | 这里有这么多东西 | 
| [06:06] | Must be all the stolen items. | 一定都是偷来的 | 
| [06:08] | Look! I see the missing hot dog! | 看 是那个丢失的热狗 | 
| [06:10] | Oh, and over there, the baby’s candy! | 还有那边 宝宝的糖 | 
| [06:12] | Missing fish on the ceiling. | 天花板上还有一条鱼 | 
| [06:14] | Stop! Bros, look! It’s Miki-chan! | 停 兄弟 你看 那是美琪酱 | 
| [06:17] | Hold on, Miki-chan! I’m coming! | 坚持住 美琪酱 我来了 | 
| [06:19] | Pan Pan, wait! This could be a trap. | 等等 胖胖 这可能是个陷阱 | 
| [06:21] | Something is not right. | 有点不对劲 | 
| [06:26] | – Did she just move? – Ice Bear always knew. | – 她刚刚动了吗 – 阿极就知道 | 
| [06:32] | – Baby foxes? – Fox kits. | – 小狐狸 – 狐狸宝宝 | 
| [06:35] | And look! Our thief is the mama. | 还有 看 我们要抓的小偷是位妈妈 | 
| [06:38] | Well, that explains why she’s been stealing all this stuff. | 好吧 这就解释了为何她一直在偷这东西 | 
| [06:41] | It’s for her babies. | 是为了她的孩子 | 
| [06:42] | Wait a minute, that’s my video game controller. | 等等 那是我的游戏机 | 
| [06:45] | Huh! They love it. | 他们喜欢它 | 
| [06:47] | And look, bro! They got your axe. | 看 兄弟 他们还拿了你的斧头 | 
| [06:50] | Ice Bear also likes to cut wood. | 阿极也喜欢砍木头 | 
| [06:52] | Aww, they’re treating our stuff with so much respect. | 他们对我们的东西很好 | 
| [06:57] | Maybe… we could let them keep our stuff? | 也许… 我们可以让他们留着我们的东西 | 
| [07:00] | What?! No! I want Miki-chan! | 什么 不 我要美琪酱 | 
| [07:05] | Oh, my gosh! They’re giving our stuff back! | 我的天 他们把东西还给我们了 | 
| [07:09] | These guys are so nice! | 他们真是太好了 | 
| [07:12] | Thank you for giving back Miki-chan. | 谢谢你把美琪酱送回来 | 
| [07:15] | Come in, Bear Squad! | 注意 熊熊特工队 | 
| [07:16] | Yo, Tabes! Guess what? | 苔布斯 你猜怎么着 | 
| [07:17] | Turns out our fox thief was a mama thief | 原来我们的狐狸小偷是位妈妈 | 
| [07:20] | and has all these baby foxes, and I’m really … | 她偷东西是为了这些小狐狸 我真的… | 
| [07:22] | Grizz, forget all that! I made a mistake! | 大灰 忘了我之前的指示 我错了 | 
| [07:24] | You guys shouldn’t have gone into that … | 你们不应该进去 | 
| [07:25] | It’s scheduled to be demoli… You guys have to get o… | 那栋楼正计划被拆除 你们得出… | 
| [07:29] | Uh, Tabes? | 苔布斯 | 
| [07:32] | Did she just say demolished? | 她刚刚是提到拆迁吗 | 
| [07:35] | – The building’s being demolished! – Run! | – 这栋楼要被拆了 – 快跑 | 
| [07:39] | You, too, Mama! | 你也是 狐狸妈妈 | 
| [07:40] | All right, lower it down. | 好了 放下来 | 
| [07:47] | Uh, what do we do, Grizz? | 我们该怎么办 大灰 | 
| [07:48] | Follow my lead, Pan Pan! | 跟我学 胖胖 | 
| [07:53] | Here goes nothing! | 信仰之跃 | 
| [07:56] | Ah! I did it! I mean, we did it! | 我做到了 我是说 我们做到了 | 
| [08:03] | Ice Bear protects you forever. | 阿极永远保护你 | 
| [08:06] | Come on, Pan Pan! | 跟上 胖胖 | 
| [08:09] | Oh, no! | 哦不 | 
| [08:10] | Gotcha! | 抓住你了 | 
| [08:12] | Okay, this way, guys! | 好了 这边走 伙计们 | 
| [08:15] | We’re almost out of here … | 我们快出去了 | 
| [08:19] | Quick! We have to go back! | 快 我们得回去 | 
| [08:22] | Oh, no! Oh, this is bad, bros. | 不 这太糟糕了 兄弟们 | 
| [08:26] | – We’re gonna die! – No, we’re not. Uh… | – 我们会死的 – 不 我们不会 | 
| [08:34] | I think I have an idea. | 我想我有个主意 | 
| [08:36] | We have to jump on the wrecking ball! | 我们得跳上那个球 | 
| [08:38] | It’s our only way out of here! | 这是我们唯一的出路 | 
| [08:40] | That’s not a very good idea! | 这不是个好主意 | 
| [08:42] | It’s all we got, Pan Pan! Jump! | 但我们没有选择了 胖胖 跳 | 
| [08:44] | You guys can’t be serious! | 你们一定是在开玩笑 | 
| [08:46] | We are serious! Come on, Pan Pan! | 我们是认真的 来吧 胖胖 | 
| [08:48] | You got to jump! | 你得跳 | 
| [08:50] | – The paperwork all checks out. – Jump! | – 单子上的工作都完成了 – 快跳 | 
| [08:52] | What was that? What the…? Aah! | 那是什么 | 
| [08:53] | Come on, Pan Pan! Jump! | 快过来 胖胖 跳 | 
| [08:54] | Hey! What’re you guys doing up there? | 你们几个在上面干什么 | 
| [08:58] | Just hang on. We’ll lower you down! | 坚持住 我们马上把你们放下来 | 
| [09:00] | Okay, did you hear that, Pan Pan? | 好的 你听到了吗 胖胖 | 
| [09:02] | You got to jump now! | 你必须现在就跳 | 
| [09:04] | Okay, hold on! | 好的 我这就来 | 
| [09:08] | Pan Pan! | 胖胖 | 
| [09:12] | Ugh. I’m okay, guys! | 我没事 伙计们 | 
| [09:14] | Huh? Wait, where’s Miki-chan? | 等等 美琪酱在哪 | 
| [09:15] | Oh, no! Miki-chan! | 哦 不 美琪酱 | 
| [09:17] | Hold on! I’ll come get you! | 坚持住 我这来救你 | 
| [09:21] | Just give me a second. I’ll be right there. | 再等一下 我马上就来 | 
| [09:23] | Pan Pan, come back! The building’s gonna collapse! | 胖胖 快回来 大楼要塌了 | 
| [09:27] | You have to leave Miki-chan! | 你必须放弃美琪酱 | 
| [09:28] | Like, right now! Do it for the foxes! | 就现在 为了狐狸们 | 
| [09:38] | I’m coming, guys! | 我来了 伙计们 | 
| [09:42] | You made it! | 你成功了 | 
| [09:43] | Quickly! Get them down. | 快 放他们下来 | 
| [09:53] | Miki-chan! | 美琪酱 | 
| [10:02] | Well, that should do it. Welcome to your new home. | 好 这应该可以了 欢迎来到你们的新家 | 
| [10:06] | Thank you guys for going into the city for me. | 谢谢你们为我进城 | 
| [10:08] | Anytime, Tabes. Oh, and here. | 乐意效劳 苔布斯 还有这个 | 
| [10:10] | I think this belongs to you. | 我想这是你的 | 
| [10:12] | What you guys did was mighty brave. | 你们真的很勇敢 | 
| [10:14] | I’m just glad everyone made it out okay. | 我很高兴大家都没事 | 
| [10:17] | And everyone’s stuff got returned safely. | 所有人的东西都安全回来了 | 
| [10:20] | What? Oh! Uh… | 什么 | 
| [10:27] | Hey, Pan Pan. You okay? | 胖胖 你没事吧 | 
| [10:30] | Yeah, I’m all right. | 没事 我很好 | 
| [10:32] | I’m … I’m a bit sad that I couldn’t save Miki-chan, | 我…我就是有点难过 我没能救下美琪酱 | 
| [10:34] | but I think I made the right choice. | 不过 我觉得我做了正确的选择 | 
| [10:37] | You know, nothing is more important than life. | 你知道 没有什么比生命更重要 | 
| [10:41] | And I think she would agree. | 我想她也会同意的 | 
| [10:43] | My little bro is all grown up. | 我的小兄弟已经长大了 | 
| [10:46] | Ice Bear will buy you new long pillow. | 阿极会给你买新的长抱枕 | 
| [10:47] | Did somebody say long pillow? | 你们是在说长抱枕吗 | 
| [10:51] | We found her at the demolition site | 我们在拆迁现场找到了她 | 
| [10:53] | and followed the address on the back. | 然后按照后面的地址找到这里 | 
| [10:55] | – You’re Panda, right? – Miki-chan is back! | – 你是胖达 对吧 – 美琪酱回来了 | 
| [10:58] | Yeah! | 真棒 | 
| [11:02] | Welcome to Wilderness Man. | 欢迎来到《野人》 | 
| [11:06] | We’re looking for bears, and bears love salmon. | 我们在找熊 而熊爱吃三文鱼 | 
| [11:09] | So three, two, one… | 那么三 二 一 | 
| [11:14] | I don’t know what he’s doing. | 我看不懂他在干嘛 | 
| [11:15] | What, if you guys want to see bears, just watch Cartoon Network. | 如果想看熊的话 就找深影嘛 | 
| [11:17] | Every hour all this week! | 这周每小时不停更新 | 
| [11:19] | Are there new episodes? | 能有新剧情吗 | 
| [11:21] | Oh yeah. | 那肯定的 | 
| [11:22] | Wow, he’s really going for it. | 他真的豁出去了 | 
| [11:24] | Ice Bear is ready for sushi. | 阿极准备好吃寿司了 | 
| [11:26] | New We Bare Bears every hour all this week! | 这周《咱们裸熊》每小时不停更新 | 
| [11:29] | Ice Bear on Cartoon Network. | 阿极在深影等你 |