时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da let’s go! | # 嗒 嗒 嗒吧嗒 嗒 嗒 动起来 # |
[00:04] | We’ll be there | # 我们相伴相随 # |
[00:06] | a wink and a smile and a great old time | # 对你挤眼 对你微笑 好似美好旧时光 # |
[00:08] | yeah, we’ll be there | # 我们相伴相随 # |
[00:10] | wherever we are, there’s some fun to be found | # 我们所达之地 定能欢乐满载 # |
[00:13] | we’ll be there when you turn that corner | # 我们无处不在 或许下个街角 # |
[00:15] | we’ll jump out the bush | # 我们跳出花丛 从此伴你左右 # |
[00:16] | with a big bear hug and a smile | # 送上温暖熊抱 以及治愈微笑 # |
[00:18] | we’ll be there | # 我们与你同在 # |
[00:25] | “Biggest day of my life. | “今天是我的大日子 |
[00:29] | Wish me luck. Happy face, sunglasses.” | 祝自己好运 笑脸 墨镜” |
[00:36] | Ready, Pan Pan? | 准备好了吗 胖胖 |
[00:38] | Ready as I’ll ever be. | 当然准备好了 |
[00:42] | Whoa, bro, you look amazing! | 老弟 你看上去真帅 |
[00:44] | I’m looking pretty fine myself, actually. | 老实说我看起来也很好看 |
[00:46] | Ice Bear so fresh. So clean. | 阿极飒爽又干净 |
[00:49] | Am I doing the right thing, though? | 不过 我这么做对吗 |
[00:51] | I-I feel like I’m going to mess this up. | 我觉得我会把事情搞砸了 |
[00:52] | – I just don’t know. – Everything will be fine. | – 我不知道 – 没事的 |
[00:55] | You know why? Because I’m the best bear, | 你知道为什么吗 因为我是伴郎熊 |
[00:57] | and I’m going to make sure everything goes great. | 我要确保一切顺利 |
[00:59] | Ice Bear like best bear but better. | 阿极最喜欢当伴郎熊 |
[01:01] | Aww, that means a lot, brothers. | 你们真贴心 兄弟们 |
[01:03] | But you know what? We’re all best bears, | 管他呢 我们都是伴郎熊 |
[01:05] | thanks to Darrell getting married, of course. | 这当然是拜达若尔结婚所赐 |
[01:08] | Aww, thanks, guys. | 谢谢你们 |
[01:09] | You don’t know how much this means to me. | 你们不知道这对我有多重要 |
[01:11] | I can’t see anyone else being my best men other than … Huh? | 我想不出还有谁更适合当我的伴郎… |
[01:15] | Thanks. I’m going to be honest, | 谢谢 坦白说 |
[01:17] | I’m just a giant ball of nerves right now. | 我现在对什么事都很敏感 |
[01:19] | Are you kidding? This is going to be the best wedding ever! | 你开玩笑吗 这会是史上最棒的婚礼 |
[01:22] | Also, man, your fiancee, Sofia, is the best. | 另外 兄弟 你的未婚妻索菲亚绝对是最佳人选 |
[01:24] | Yeah. I’ve never met anyone as amazing as Sofia. | 对 索菲亚是我见过的最出色的人 |
[01:27] | Ice Bear cool. Sofia cooler than cool. | 阿极很厉害 索菲亚比阿极还厉害 |
[01:30] | Right? I feel like a different man when I’m with her. | 对吧 我和她在一起时感觉自己像变了一个人 |
[01:33] | Isn’t she beautiful? | 她很漂亮对吧 |
[01:34] | And she’s so much more talented than me. | 她比我有才多了 |
[01:36] | She’s a hang-gliding teacher. | 她是滑翔伞教练 |
[01:38] | She’s a fashion designer. | 她是时装设计师 |
[01:40] | – Whoa, what’s that? – Oh, I was telling Sofia | – 那是啥 – 我和索菲亚说过 |
[01:42] | that she should combine her two favorite things, | 她应该把她的两个爱好合二为一 |
[01:44] | hang-gliding and fashion, | 滑翔加时装 |
[01:46] | and call them Sofia Wings. It’s like a normal dress, | 然后把它们命名为索菲亚之翼 它看着像普通衣服 |
[01:49] | but when you hit this button right here, | 但当你按下这里的按钮时 |
[01:50] | wings come out the back. Pretty cool, right? | 后背就会出现一对翅膀 很厉害吧 |
[01:55] | I’ll take your silence as a yes. | 你们不说话我就当做是默认了 |
[01:57] | Huh? Oh, Sofia! | 索菲亚 |
[01:59] | – I’d better get this. – No, wait! No talking | – 我最好接听 – 不 等下 婚礼之前 |
[02:01] | to the bride before the wedding. I heard it’s bad luck. | 不要和新娘说话 我听说那样不吉利 |
[02:03] | Yeah, but wait, I want to talk to her! | 对 但是等等 我想和她说话 |
[02:04] | – Ice Bear first. – The bestest bear got it! | – 阿极先来 – 最优秀的熊熊优先 |
[02:06] | Wait, wait, me first. I’m the bestest bear. | 等等 我先来 我才是最优秀的熊 |
[02:09] | Hey, Sofia. | 索菲亚 |
[02:12] | – What up? Huh? – Sofia! It’s me. | – 怎么了 – 索菲亚 是我 |
[02:16] | – Hi, Sofia. – Hey, Sofia. | – 索菲亚 – 索菲亚 |
[02:18] | Hey, guys. Whoa. You’re all looking sharp. | 大家好 你们看起来都很精神 |
[02:21] | Oh, why, thank you. Hey, did you get to read | 谢谢夸奖 你看了我发给你的 |
[02:23] | the new “Crowbar Jones” script I sent you? | 《撬棍琼斯》新剧本了吗 |
[02:25] | I did. You truly outdid yourself, Grizz. | 我看过了 你真是才华横溢 大灰 |
[02:28] | I love the part with the dragon babies | 我喜欢龙宝宝们 |
[02:29] | – fighting the ninjas. – Right? I mean, | – 大战忍者那段 – 对吧 我想说 |
[02:31] | I don’t know why more movies don’t have baby dragons. | 我不知道为什么别的电影都没有龙宝宝角色 |
[02:34] | Sofia! | 索菲亚 |
[02:35] | Panda! Dude, you’ll be excited to know | 胖达 伙计 你要是知道我把你安排在 |
[02:37] | that I’m putting you at the singles table. | 单人女士那一桌一定乐疯了 |
[02:40] | Oh, you’re my new best friend. | 你已荣升我最好的朋友 |
[02:42] | Ice Bear. Sofia. Arm wrestling rematch. | 我是阿极 索菲亚 再和我比一次掰手腕 |
[02:45] | I’m down if you are. | 随时奉陪 |
[02:47] | So, how far away are you guys? | 那么 你们现在到哪儿了 |
[02:49] | Ah, we’re still at the cave, chillaxing for a bit | 我们还在洞穴呢 稍微放松下 |
[02:51] | before we get the ring, the cake, and the vows. | 然后就去取戒指 拿蛋糕和誓约 |
[02:54] | – You’re joking, right? – Why do you say that? | – 你没开玩笑吧 – 怎么了 |
[02:56] | ‘Cause the wedding starts in 30 minutes. | 因为再过三十分钟婚礼就开始了 |
[03:02] | Gracias, Nana. | 谢谢 奶奶 |
[03:04] | You’re on your way here, right? | 你们在过来的路上了 对吗 |
[03:06] | – Yeah. – Oh, no! | – 对 – 不 |
[03:09] | I must have gotten the alarm on my new phone | 我一定是把新手机上的 |
[03:11] | and the schedule mixed up. We won’t have time | 闹钟和日程搞混了 我们来不及 |
[03:14] | to get the ring or the cake or the vows. | 取戒指 拿蛋糕和誓约了 |
[03:17] | Yeah, we’re … we’re totally on our way. | 对 我们… 已经在路上了 |
[03:18] | What? | 什么 |
[03:20] | Step on it, cab driver! | 快点 出租车司机 |
[03:22] | Sweet. See you soon. | 很好 回头见 |
[03:24] | Yeesh. | 好 |
[03:26] | Oh, how could you mess this up? | 你怎么能把事情搞砸了呢 |
[03:28] | You had one job, Darrell, and you flubbed it. | 你只有这一件事 达若尔 还办砸了 |
[03:31] | – What am I going to do? – I’ll tell you what you’ll do. | – 我该怎么办 – 我来告诉你怎么办 |
[03:34] | You’re going to get married | 你要和那个最优秀的女人结婚 |
[03:35] | to the coolest lady in the world and party hard. | 并且办一场盛大的婚礼 |
[03:38] | But what about the ring, the cake, and the … | 但是戒指 蛋糕和婚誓… |
[03:40] | Shh, shh, shh. No need to fear. | 不用担心 |
[03:42] | The best bears are here. | 我们伴郎熊帮你搞定 |
[03:44] | All right, guys. To the city! | 好了 伙计们 我们进城 |
[03:47] | Listen up. This is no test. | 听着 这不是演习 |
[03:48] | This is a real-deal best-bears emergency. | 这是伴郎熊们在现实中遇到的突发事件 |
[03:51] | Okay, here’s the plan. Panda will go and get the rings. | 计划是这样的 胖达要去取戒指 |
[03:53] | – I’ll go and get the cake. – Ice Bear will get the vows. | – 我会去取蛋糕 – 阿极要去取婚誓 |
[03:56] | Meet you all back at the church. Victory dance in the end zone. | 大家回来后在教堂碰头 胜利向前冲 |
[03:58] | Ready? Bring it in. Grizzly! | 准备好了吗 来吧 大灰 |
[04:00] | – Panda! – Ice Bear. | – 胖达 – 阿极 |
[04:02] | Darrell. | 达若尔 |
[04:11] | Sorry! | 抱歉 |
[04:15] | Oh, boy. | 老天爷 |
[04:17] | Hello, welcome to Once in a Lifetime… | 你好 欢迎光临一生一世… |
[04:19] | …Jewelers. | …珠宝行 |
[04:20] | I’m here … I’m here to pick … | 我来… 我来取… |
[04:23] | I’m here to pick, uh … | 我来取… |
[04:25] | You’re here to pick up…? | 你来取… |
[04:26] | I’m here to pi… Wait. | 我来取… 等下 |
[04:30] | I don’t follow. | 我听不明白 |
[04:34] | Ah, yes, the rose gold and the solitaire. | 对 是那个玫瑰金单粒钻戒 |
[04:37] | Excellent choices. Here we are. | 眼光真好 给你 |
[04:41] | Beautiful. | 真漂亮 |
[04:43] | Congratulations, Mr. Saragosa. | 恭喜 萨拉戈萨先生 |
[04:45] | Oh, I’m not Mr. Saragosa. I’m just his best bear. | 我不是萨拉戈萨先生 我只是他的伴郎熊 |
[04:48] | Ah, right. That makes perfect sense. | 好 这就说得通了 |
[04:51] | For a second there, I was thinking, | 刚才我心里闪过一个想法 |
[04:53] | – “Who’d marry this guy?” – Yeah. | – “谁会嫁给这种家伙” – 对 |
[04:55] | – Wait, what? – It was a joke. | – 等下 什么 – 开个玩笑 |
[04:59] | “You’re funny”…said no one. | “你真搞笑”… 没人这么说 |
[05:11] | Oh! Best bear out! | 伴郎熊出门了 |
[05:15] | Out of the way! | 让开 |
[05:22] | No, no, no, no, no, no, stop bouncing. | 不不不 别蹦了 |
[05:27] | One cake for Mr. Darrell Saragosa. | 达若尔·萨拉戈萨先生的一个蛋糕好了 |
[05:29] | Oh, that’s me. Thank you, Mr. Chef! | 我来了 谢谢你 大厨先生 |
[05:35] | Hey, there, buddy. | 你好 小家伙 |
[05:39] | Uh-oh. What’s that? | 那是什么东西 |
[05:41] | Okay, out you go. All right. | 好 去你的 没事了 |
[05:42] | Now, just got to fix this, and there. | 现在只需修复这里 还有那里 |
[05:53] | I can still fix this. I can still fix it. Uh, okay. | 我还能修复它 我还能修复它 好 |
[06:03] | No-o-o-o!! | 不 |
[06:09] | Where could those vows be? I was writing them here at the store. | 那些婚誓会在哪呢 我当初就在这店里写的 |
[06:12] | Ah, typical Darrell, losing the vows minutes before the wedding. | 达若尔果然不靠谱 在婚礼开始前几分钟弄丢了婚誓 |
[06:15] | What does Sofia even see in a bozo like me? | 索菲亚是怎么看中我这种蠢货的呢 |
[06:18] | Oh, it’s hopeless! | 没戏了 |
[06:21] | Ice Bear can get some vows at the black market. | 阿极可以从黑市搞一些婚誓 |
[06:23] | There’s no time. | 来不及了 |
[06:27] | Darrell will make time. | 达若尔会找出时间的 |
[06:28] | Sofia making time to spend life with Darrell. | 索菲亚找出时间与达若尔共度一生 |
[06:31] | Darrell will be there for Sofia. | 达若尔会一直陪伴索菲亚 |
[06:33] | Darrell will care for Sofia. | 达若尔会照顾索菲亚 |
[06:34] | Darrell will sail to end of earth for … | 达若尔将为了索菲亚… |
[06:37] | Oh, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[06:39] | …sail to end of earth for Sofia. | …去到世界尽头 |
[06:41] | Darrell and Sofia are forever. | 达若尔和索菲亚永结同心 |
[06:43] | And got it. Thanks. | 记下了 谢谢 |
[06:45] | You, sir, are a gift to this world. | 这位先生 你是这个世界的天使 |
[06:48] | – Ice Bear knows. – All right. | – 阿极知道 – 好了 |
[06:49] | Let’s get out of here and get to my wedding! | 我们出发去我的婚礼 |
[06:58] | No, no, no, no, no, no. Aah! | 不不不 |
[07:02] | Hey there, Pan Pan. You made it. | 胖胖 你做到了 |
[07:03] | Wha… Huh? What? | 什么 |
[07:05] | Oh. Oh, oh, yeah, no, I totally planned that. | 对 不 一切都在我的计划之中 |
[07:09] | Was it hard getting the cake? | 拿蛋糕不难吧 |
[07:11] | Oh… not at all. Check it out. | 一点都不难 你验一下货 |
[07:20] | Looks good. | 看着不错 |
[07:22] | All right. I think I’m ready. | 好了 我想我准备好了 |
[07:23] | Time to get married. I can finally do this. | 是时候结婚了 我终于可以结婚了 |
[07:26] | Wha! Oh, no. It’s Sofia. | 索菲亚来电话了 |
[07:28] | Ice Bear got this. | 阿极来接 |
[07:30] | Don’t worry, Darrell. We got you. | 别担心 达若尔 我们护着你 |
[07:31] | Yeah, well, we are your best bears after all. | 对 我们可是你的伴郎熊 |
[07:34] | – Best bears speaking. – Hey, you guys here? | – 这里是熊熊伴郎团 – 你们都到了吗 |
[07:37] | Yep, yep. I got the best cake for the best wedding. | 对 对 我给最美的婚礼带来了最棒的蛋糕 |
[07:40] | I didn’t lose the rings or anything. | 我可没弄丢婚戒什么的 |
[07:42] | – Darrell has vows. – Sweet! | – 达若尔带来了婚誓 – 太好了 |
[07:44] | You bears are truly the best. | 你们熊熊真是太棒了 |
[07:46] | All right, y’all. Let’s do this. Sofia out. | 好了 就这样 我索菲亚要挂电话了 |
[07:49] | Wow, Sofia is so cool. | 索菲亚真厉害 |
[07:51] | She should run for president or something. | 她应该去竞选总统之类的 |
[07:53] | She could be the queen of her own country, | 她可以在她的国家当女王 |
[07:54] | and it should be called Awesome-tropolis. | 那里应该被叫做卓越城 |
[07:57] | Yeah, and only cool people live there, like astronauts, | 对 而且只有很厉害的人才能住在那 比如那些宇航员 |
[08:00] | – surfers and retired samurais. – And ice bears. | – 冲浪者和退休的武士 – 还有阿极熊 |
[08:02] | Yeah, she’s so cool. | 对 她太优秀了 |
[08:04] | Now, who’s ready to get married? | 好了 准备结婚的那个人呢 |
[08:07] | I’m not ready! | 我还没准备好 |
[08:10] | – Aah, he’s running away! – Ugh, more running? | – 他跑了 – 又要跑吗 |
[08:15] | Hey, Darrell. I’m Sofia’s cousin. | 达若尔 我是索菲亚的表亲 |
[08:18] | It’s so nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[08:23] | Darrell! Hold my cake! | 达若尔 帮我拿着蛋糕 |
[08:26] | Darrell, come back, man! Where are you going? | 达若尔 回来 兄弟 你要去哪 |
[08:29] | I can’t go anymore. | 我跑不动了 |
[08:34] | Darrell? Huh? Aah! | 达若尔 |
[08:38] | This isn’t what it looks like. I-I’m just trying to climb down | 不是你们看到的这样 我只不过是想爬下去 |
[08:41] | so that I can run away as far as possible. | 尽量跑远一点 |
[08:43] | Aah! Now that I think I think about it, | 现在我觉得 |
[08:45] | this is probably not the best way to do it. | 这可能不是什么好办法 |
[08:47] | What about the wedding? You don’t want to get married? | 那婚礼怎么办 你不想结婚了吗 |
[08:49] | – Is it the suit? – Is it the cake? | – 是礼服的问题吗 – 是蛋糕的问题吗 |
[08:51] | Darrell is a wild horse that cannot be tamed. | 达若尔是头驯不服的野马 |
[08:57] | Darrell! | 达若尔 |
[09:02] | I got you, Darrell. Just take my paw. | 我接你 达若尔 抓住我的爪子 |
[09:05] | We’ll go downstairs together and start the wedding. | 我们一起下楼去举办婚礼 |
[09:07] | – I don’t wanna! – Why? | – 我不想去 – 为什么 |
[09:10] | Because I’m not good enough for her! | 因为我不够好 配不上她 |
[09:13] | – What? – You know it’s true. | – 什么 – 你知道我说的没错 |
[09:15] | Sofia’s out of my league. She hang-glides. | 索菲亚比我优秀太多 她会滑翔 |
[09:17] | She even takes care of injured Bengal tigers in her free time. | 她甚至会在业余时间照顾受伤的孟加拉虎 |
[09:21] | I’m just Darrell, a 39-year-old man | 而我达若尔这个三十九岁的男人 |
[09:24] | living with his grandmother that sells mouse pads. | 只是和奶奶住在一起卖卖鼠标垫而已 |
[09:27] | Mouse pads! | 鼠标垫 |
[09:31] | Hey, I don’t know about you, but that sounds like a cool guy to me, | 我不知道你怎么想的 但我觉得你这个人听上去挺酷的 |
[09:34] | and all your Nana ever does is talk about you. | 而且你是你奶奶唯一的寄托 |
[09:36] | Yeah, and you run your own business. | 对 而且你有自己的生意 |
[09:38] | – That’s impressive. – Darrell also light on feet. | – 这很厉害 – 达若尔身轻如燕 |
[09:41] | Makes for great ninja. | 有望成为厉害的忍者 |
[09:42] | You’re a great guy, Darrell, and don’t you forget that. | 你很了不起 达若尔 你别忘了这一点 |
[09:45] | Wow. Thanks, guys. | 谢谢你们 |
[09:47] | You know what? You guys aren’t the best bears. | 我想说 你们不仅是伴郎熊 |
[09:49] | You’re the greatest bears. | 你们还是最棒的熊 |
[09:51] | We leveled up. | 我们升级了 |
[09:53] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[09:54] | Come on, man. Let’s get you to that wedding. | 快点 兄弟 我们帮你去参加婚礼 |
[09:56] | Okay, guys. Whoa! | 好的 伙计们 |
[10:01] | What? Aah! | 什么 |
[10:06] | No! | 不 |
[10:07] | Hang on! | 坚持住 |
[10:21] | Yay! Go Sofia! | 索菲亚加油 |
[10:24] | Hey, you know those Sofia Wings? Not a bad idea. | 我觉得这索菲亚之翼的创意不错 |
[10:28] | Darrell will care for Sofia. | 达若尔会照顾索菲亚 |
[10:30] | Darrell will protect Sofia. | 达若尔会保护索菲亚 |
[10:31] | Darrell will sail to the end of the earth for Sofia. | 达若尔会为索菲亚去到世界尽头 |
[10:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[10:56] | – They grow up so fast. – Best bears? | – 他们长得真快 – 熊熊伴郎团 |
[10:58] | – Best bears! – Best bears. | – 熊熊伴郎团 – 熊熊伴郎团 |
[11:03] | Wilderness Man. | 欢迎来到《野人》 |
[11:05] | In order to find a bear, you got to think like a bear. | 想找到熊 就要像熊一样思考 |
[11:07] | And as we all know, bears love gooseberries. | 而大家都知道 熊爱吃醋栗 |
[11:12] | Yeah, they are bitter than a flu. | 那很苦哦 |
[11:15] | Wow, camera! | 哇 摄影机 |
[11:16] | You should check on new episodes of We Bare Bears, everybody! | 《咱们裸熊》更新啦 |
[11:19] | Ice Bear will save Wilderness Man. | 阿极会救野人 |
[11:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[11:23] | Check out new We Bare Bears! | 来看新的《咱们裸熊》 |
[11:25] | Every night at seven. | 每晚七点更新 |
[11:29] | It’s good. | 好喝吧 |