时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da let’s go! | # 嗒 嗒 嗒吧嗒 嗒 嗒 动起来 # |
[00:05] | We’ll be there | # 我们相伴相随 # |
[00:07] | a wink and a smile and a great old time | # 对你挤眼 对你微笑 好似美好旧时光 # |
[00:09] | yeah, we’ll be there | # 我们相伴相随 # |
[00:12] | wherever we are, there’s some fun to be found | # 我们所达之地 定能欢乐满载 # |
[00:14] | we’ll be there when you turn that corner | # 我们无处不在 或许下个街角 # |
[00:16] | we’ll jump out the bush | # 我们跳出花丛 从此伴你左右 # |
[00:17] | with a big bear hug and a smile | # 送上温暖熊抱 以及治愈微笑 # |
[00:19] | we’ll be there | # 我们与你同在 # |
[00:26] | Announcer: Today, on “Ultra Meteorite Fighters”… | 今天 来看看 “超陨石战斗组” … |
[00:29] | Only four of you to stop me? | 就你们四个也想阻止我 |
[00:32] | How sad! I was expecting an army for this battle! | 真可悲啊 我还希望这场战斗能打一个军队呢 |
[00:36] | Who needs an army when you got friends? | 有朋友相伴 谁还需要军队 |
[00:38] | Ultra Meteorite Fighters, assemble. | 超陨石战斗组 集合 |
[00:43] | The Wolf! | 天斩狼 |
[00:44] | The Bear! | 刃甲熊 |
[00:46] | The Snake! | 响尾蛇 |
[00:47] | The Bat! | 蝙蝠侠 |
[00:50] | We are Ultra Meteorite Fighters! | 我们是超陨石战斗组 |
[00:54] | What was that | 那是什么 |
[00:56] | Did you see that explosion?! So cool! | 你看到那爆炸了吗 太酷了 |
[01:02] | – Well, that was rude. – It’s all good, Pan Pan. | – 嗯 好没礼貌啊 – 没事的 胖胖 |
[01:04] | Some people just don’t like to share. | 有些人就是不喜欢分享 |
[01:06] | But did you see those moves?! | 不过你们看见那些招式了吗 |
[01:09] | Hmm. I wonder how that episode ended? | 嗯 我想知道那集最后谁赢了 |
[01:11] | Yo, forget about the episode. We can make our own. | 呦 别管剧情了 我们可以自己想象 |
[01:14] | ‘Cause if you believe in yourself, | 只要你相信自己就好 |
[01:15] | you, too, can be an Ultra Meteorite Fighter! | 你也可以成为超陨石战士 |
[01:23] | Ultra Fighter climb! | 超能战士爬呀爬 |
[01:25] | Oh, look! There’s something strange coming from over there. | 快看 那边有奇怪的东西跑出来了 |
[01:28] | This way. Careful! | 这边 小心 |
[01:30] | It’s a portal to the “X-Dimension.” | 这是通往”X位面”的传送门 |
[01:32] | Who knows what creatures will pop out? Let’s suit up! | 谁知道会有什么怪物跳出来 我们变身吧 |
[01:35] | Uh, but how are we supposed to do that, Grizz? | 嗯 可是我们要怎么变身呢 大灰 |
[01:38] | We don’t have suits. | 我们没有套装啊 |
[01:39] | Not to fret, Ultra Meteorite teammate! | 别发愁 超陨石队友 |
[01:41] | We’ll just use the power of… imagination! | 我们就用…想象的力量 |
[01:44] | Oh, right, our imagination. | 哦 对啊 我们的想象力 |
[01:46] | Hwah! Grizzly! | 哈 大灰变身 |
[01:49] | Panda! | 胖达变身 |
[01:52] | Wait, there’s something missing. | 等等 还差个人 |
[01:54] | It’s not the same with only three Meteorite Fighters. | 只有三个超陨石队员可不行通 |
[01:58] | Uh, maybe we can ask someone to join us? | 嗯 或许我们找个人加入我们 |
[02:00] | Oh! Hey, kid! Want to play with us? | 嗨 小孩 想和我们玩吗 |
[02:02] | Uh, no. | 嗯 不了 |
[02:04] | Oh, okay. Hmm… | 好吧 |
[02:06] | Wait! That’s it! We don’t need another kid. | 等等 对了 我们不需要其他人了 |
[02:08] | We can just use our imagination. Come on, guys! | 我们可以用我们的想象力 来吧 兄弟们 |
[02:20] | Hmm. I think we all thought of a different animal. | 我们想的好像都是不同的动物 |
[02:22] | Let’s try again. | 我们再试一次 |
[02:29] | Uh, maybe just a little bigger? | 那么再大一点呢 |
[02:32] | That’s the one! Totally awesome! | 就是这个了 简直酷毙了 |
[02:35] | Welcome to the team, friend! | 欢迎加入 朋友 |
[02:36] | Heeeya! Thank you, Ultra teammates! | 多谢 超能队员们 |
[02:38] | I’m Silver Bear! | 我是银熊战士 |
[02:41] | Whoa. He’s got a lot of moves. | 哦 他招式不少呀 |
[02:44] | Not just moves… | 不只是招式… |
[02:48] | …but artillery, too. | …火炮也很多 |
[02:49] | Whoa! You’re blowing our minds, dude! | 哇哦 你简直不可思议 兄弟 |
[02:51] | Do you also possess Meteorite Fighter Heart? | 那你也有陨石战队的赤胆忠心吗 |
[02:54] | I do possess the Meteor Fighter Heart. | 我当然有啦 |
[02:55] | But we all know the real Fighter Heart | 不过我们都知道真正战士之心 |
[02:57] | – is the one deep inside. – So true. | – 深藏不漏 – 深表赞同 |
[03:00] | Cool. Let’s get this team going. | 太好了 我们行动吧 |
[03:02] | What should we do first? | 我们先要做什么 |
[03:03] | We must prevent that magma leak from reaching the city! | 我们必须防止岩浆泄露到城市中去 |
[03:09] | All I see is a sprinkler. | 我看到的只是喷水器 |
[03:10] | Look again, but this time with the eyes of justice! | 再看一次 不过这次要用正义之眼 |
[03:20] | – It’s an acto-volcano! – Whoa! | – 这是个要爆发的火山 – 哇 |
[03:23] | Ultra Meteorite Fighters, assemble! | 超陨石战斗组 集合 |
[03:26] | – Grizzly! – Panda! | – 大灰 – 胖达 |
[03:28] | Silver Bear! | 银熊 |
[03:38] | Man, is it hot. | 兄弟 真热啊 |
[03:40] | There is only one thing that can cool this heated situation. | 只有一种东西可以冷却这滚烫的岩浆 |
[03:52] | We did it! | 我们成功啦 |
[03:54] | Silver Bear commends you, | 我银熊对你赞不绝口 |
[03:55] | Ultra teammates, for a job well done. | 超能联盟 办事棒 |
[03:58] | Huh? Look! Over there! | 啊 看 那边 |
[04:01] | The Evil General Tortoise is causing mayhem! | 魔龟将军要作乱了 |
[04:07] | I’ll take care of this mess, bros! | 我会解决这个麻烦的 兄弟们 |
[04:17] | Darn! I couldn’t puncture its unbearably hard shell! | 我的天呀 我刺不穿它的铠甲 |
[04:32] | Yes! Ultra Meteorite Fighters, go! | 超陨石战士 冲啊 |
[04:35] | – Ahh! My car! – Huh? | – 啊 我的车 – 唔 |
[04:36] | What are you guys doing?! Why’d you throw rocks at my car?! | 你们在做什么 你们为什么冲我的车扔石头 |
[04:40] | Oh! I’m so … I’m so sorry, sir. | 哦 我…我很抱歉 先生 |
[04:41] | Um, there was a giant turtle, see, and it-it was… | 之前有个巨龟 它… |
[04:44] | I just bought this car. | 我刚买了这辆车 |
[04:46] | Augh! Get out of here, you kids? | 滚开 你们这些野孩子 |
[04:49] | Oops. Geez, that was really bad, guys. | 天哪 刚才真是糟糕 伙计们 |
[04:52] | Yeah. We actually damaged private property. | 是啊 我们竟破坏了私人财产 |
[04:55] | That’s not a thing we do. | 那可不是我们该做的事 |
[04:56] | There’s no time for being cautious | 没时间提心吊胆了 |
[04:58] | when the fate of the Earth depends on us. | 世界的命运就掌握在我们手上 |
[05:00] | Even now, a citizen needs our aid! | 现在 一个公民就需要我们帮助 |
[05:02] | Ha! Gotcha, little one! | 抓到你了 小家伙 |
[05:05] | Help, help! No! | 救我 救我 不要 |
[05:07] | Oh, no! | 哦 不 |
[05:08] | We can’t let that poor, innocent bystander be eaten! | 我们不能让那个手无寸铁的路人被吃掉 |
[05:11] | Ultra Meteorite Fighters, assemble! | 超陨石战斗组 集合 |
[05:24] | Good job, Grizz. Now, it’s my turn. | 干得好 大灰 现在该我上了 |
[05:28] | Meteor Hand attack! | 流星飞爪出击 |
[05:32] | All you, lil bro. | 接下来靠你了 小兄弟 |
[05:44] | We brought you down good, you, you… | 我们把你拉倒了 你 你… |
[05:47] | You little boy eating an ice cream cone? | 你是个吃冰淇淋甜筒的小男孩 |
[05:51] | Oh! We’re so sorry! | 哦 对不起 |
[05:52] | We-we thought you were a monster, | 我们…我们以为你是个怪物 |
[05:53] | and your ice cream was a person. | 你的冰淇淋是个人 |
[05:55] | Sorry! Sorry sorry sorry! | 抱歉 实在不好意思 |
[05:56] | You guys are bullies! | 你们合伙欺负我 |
[06:00] | Wow. That’s the second time we made someone feel bad. | 这是我们第二次让人感觉不舒服了 |
[06:03] | – Yeah, not cool. – Great going, Ultra Pals. | – 对啊 这样不好 – 干得漂亮 兄弟们 |
[06:05] | The way you vanquished that foul beast was super Ultra cool. | 你们征服那头恶臭怪兽的手段太给超能团长脸了 |
[06:08] | Yeah, about that. | 是 那个 |
[06:09] | We were thinking that it would be cool to take a break. | 我们觉得休息下比较好 |
[06:11] | Take a break, while evil roams free? | 休息 邪恶势力会吗 |
[06:16] | Excellent joke, brother! | 你逗我玩呢 老兄 |
[06:17] | But the fate of the world depends on us | 可世界的命运就掌握在我们手上 |
[06:19] | more now than ever. Look! | 此时不做 更待何时 看 |
[06:23] | You’re going down! | 我们要把你打倒 |
[06:24] | – Silver Bear, wait! – For justice! | – 银熊 等等 – 为了正义 |
[06:28] | Wait, that’s not an alien. | 那不是外星人 |
[06:33] | It’s a baby! | 是个小孩啊 |
[06:34] | Okay, time-out! We need to talk! | 好了 住手 我们得谈谈 |
[06:36] | Huh? Time-out? | 啥 停手 |
[06:37] | How can we time out with this creature wreaking chaos on Earth? | 这个怪物在地球上作乱 我们怎能罢手 |
[06:41] | What? Oh, no! One of its evil spores! | 什么 不 他的孢子 |
[06:46] | Quick! Huddle up, bros! | 快 我们开个小会 兄弟们 |
[06:47] | Dude, I don’t think Silver Bear is working out. | 兄弟 我觉得银熊不太能行 |
[06:49] | He’s pretty reckless. We could’ve seriously hurt that kid. | 他太鲁莽了 刚刚我们完全有可能重伤到那个孩子 |
[06:52] | And now, he wants us to fight a baby? | 现在 他想让我们对孩子下手 |
[06:56] | What are we gonna do? | 我们做点什么 |
[06:57] | We’ve got to wish him away before he causes any real danger. | 我们把他赶走 以免伤及无辜 |
[07:00] | Yeah. He’s out of control. | 对 他失控了 |
[07:01] | Okay, so, it’s agreed. Silver Bear is off the team. | 好的 全票通过 银熊出局了 |
[07:04] | You’re cutting me from the squad? | 你要让我出局 |
[07:06] | But guys, I don’t understand? | 不过伙计们 我不明白 |
[07:08] | I thought Silver Bear was part of your team. | 我以为银熊是队伍的一员 |
[07:10] | You were, but you’re getting too out of control, dude. | 你曾经是 不过你太失控了 老兄 |
[07:12] | Yeah. I think it’s time to take a break from imagining stuff. | 对的 到时候停止这些想象了 |
[07:15] | But you’ll always be our friend, Silver Bear. | 不过你永远是我们的朋友 银熊 |
[07:17] | – We’ll miss you. – Understood. | – 我们会想你的 – 明白 |
[07:21] | As long as this world has your friendship, | 只要这世上还有你们的友谊在 |
[07:22] | it will be safe from evil. Farewell, my brothers. | 就不惧怕邪恶 再见 兄弟们 |
[07:28] | Or maybe, the world is an evil place, | 或者 这世界可能就是个邪恶的地方 |
[07:31] | and I’m the only one that can cleanse it! | 我是唯一可以消灭它的人 |
[07:34] | In order to fight evil, one must become it… | 为了对抗邪恶 必须有人变成邪恶本身… |
[07:38] | Wait, what’s happening? | 等等 发生什么了 |
[07:40] | Silver Bear is no more. Now, you could call me Blackstone. | 银熊已经不在了 你们可以叫我黑石 |
[07:45] | And anyone who tries to get rid of me will feel my wrath! | 想除掉我的人尝尝我的厉害吧 |
[07:52] | Ow, that hurt. I thought this was supposed to be imaginary. | 哦 好痛 我以为只是幻想 |
[07:55] | How on Earth do we fight back? | 我们究竟要怎样反击 |
[07:56] | We’re just gonna have to fight fire with fire … | 我们就以火攻火 |
[07:59] | or, in this case, imagination with imagination. | 想象再想象 |
[08:02] | Meteorite Fighters, assemble! | 陨石战队 集合 |
[08:34] | Ugh. Now, you’ve made Blackstone… | 现在你们让黑石… |
[08:38] | very angry! | 很生气 |
[08:42] | Hey, uh, who turned out the lights? | 谁把灯关了 |
[08:51] | Bow to me! | 臣服于我吧 |
[08:57] | Oh, no! He’s huge! How can we possibly take him down now? | 哦不 他太大了 我们怎么可能撂倒它 |
[09:02] | Panda, how are you not freaking out? | 胖达 你怎么不慌 |
[09:03] | Don’t you see the giant impending doom in front of us? | 你没看见我们面临多大的危险吗 |
[09:06] | Well? Don’t you? Huh? | 是吗 没看到吗 |
[09:08] | Oh, Grizz. Have you forgotten about | 大灰 你忘了 |
[09:10] | – our Ultra Meteorite Animal Bots? – Of course! | – 我们的超陨石动物机车了吗 – 对啊 |
[09:14] | Panda, you’re a genius! | 胖达 你就是个天才 |
[09:15] | Okay, guys, it’s Ultra Meteorite-Bot time! | 好了 兄弟们超能机车该上阵了 |
[09:20] | I summon the power of Grizzly! | 召唤大灰之力 |
[09:28] | I summon the power of Panda! | 召唤胖达之力 |
[09:50] | Grizzly, ready for action! | 大灰 已就位 |
[09:54] | Panda, all good here. | 胖达 准备就绪 |
[10:03] | Beep beep boop, scanning for structural weaknesses. | 哔哔卟 扫描对方弱点 |
[10:08] | It will take more than friendship to stop me! | 兄弟情谊远不能阻止我 |
[10:11] | A wise person once said, | 有位智者曾说过 |
[10:13] | “Who needs friends when you got giant robots?” | “有了巨型机甲谁还需要朋友” |
[10:15] | Fire! | 开炮 |
[10:31] | I’ve failed you, brothers… | 我输给你们了 兄弟们 |
[10:33] | You did fail us, buddy. You really did. | 你是输给我们了 确实 |
[10:37] | All I wanted was to protect the Earth. | 我只是想保护地球 |
[10:41] | Hey, man, it’s all good. | 哥们儿 没事 |
[10:43] | I guess our imaginations just kind of got out of hand. | 我猜我们的想象只是失控了 |
[10:45] | Yeah. But thanks for playing with us. | 是啊 不过谢谢你陪我们玩 |
[10:49] | Ultra… Meteorite… | 超能…陨石… |
[10:52] | Fighters… Go… | 战队…冲吧… |
[10:58] | All in favor of no more imagination for today? | 同意今天不再想象的请举爪 |