时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da let’s go! | # 嗒 嗒 嗒吧嗒 嗒 嗒 动起来 # |
[00:03] | We’ll be there | # 我们相伴相随 # |
[00:06] | a wink and a smile and a great old time | # 对你挤眼 对你微笑 好似美好旧时光 # |
[00:08] | yeah, we’ll be there | # 我们相伴相随 # |
[00:10] | wherever we are, there’s some fun to be found | # 我们所达之地 定能欢乐满载 # |
[00:13] | we’ll be there when you turn that corner | # 我们无处不在 或许下个街角 # |
[00:15] | we’ll jump out the bush | # 我们跳出花丛 从此伴你左右 # |
[00:16] | with a big bear hug and a smile | # 送上温暖熊抱 以及治愈微笑 # |
[00:18] | we’ll be there | # 我们与你同在 # |
[00:31] | Ah! Run, bros! | 快跑 兄弟们 |
[00:36] | Guys, we got to shake this dog before he eats us. | 兄弟们 我们得在被狗吃了之前甩掉他 |
[00:43] | – Bros, in here! – Wha… We have to go into a sewer? | – 兄弟们 去这里 – 什么 我们要进下水道 |
[00:47] | Trust me, Pan! Come on! Hurry! | 相信我 胖胖 快点 |
[00:49] | Oh, man. | 哦 天呐 |
[00:58] | Whoa! Look at this place. | 哇哦 看看这里啊 |
[01:00] | Maybe we could live down here. | 或许我们可以住在这里 |
[01:02] | In the sewers? Wha… | 住下水道 什么 |
[01:05] | But, Grizz, aren’t there alligators down here? | 但是 大灰 这里不是会有鳄鱼吗 |
[01:08] | Nah, alligators in the sewers is an urban legend. | 没 下水道里的鳄鱼不过是都市传说 |
[01:11] | Besides, they like sunlight. Right, little bro? | 而且 他们喜欢阳光 是吗 小兄弟 |
[01:14] | See, Pan? Nothing to worry about. | 看到没 胖胖 不用担心 |
[01:23] | What the…?! | 这是什 |
[01:27] | Aah! Oh, no! | 啊 不要啊 |
[01:29] | These are some edgy-lookin’ teens! | 有些不好惹的小混混 |
[01:30] | Hey! Get lost! No normies allowed. | 喂 迷路了是吧 小崽子们 |
[01:34] | Hey! We’re not normies! We’re bears! | 喂 我们不是小崽子 我们是熊熊 |
[01:36] | And Panda here is pretty goth! Just look at his stripes! | 我们胖达可不好惹 看他的条纹就知道了 |
[01:41] | W-Wait a minute, that ain’t eyeliner. It’s just fur. | 等等 那不是眼线 只是毛皮而已 |
[01:46] | Tough rocks, pal. | 难搞啊 伙计 |
[01:47] | The Boot Crew is here to teach you a lesson. | 靴子组教你做人 |
[01:51] | What the…? | 怎么回事 |
[01:55] | – Whoa. What’s going on? – Is it an alligator? | – 哇哦 怎么回事 – 那是鳄鱼吗 |
[01:59] | It’s Cheddar! | 是切达 |
[02:00] | No one harasses bears on my watch. | 没人能在我的眼皮底下骚扰熊熊们 |
[02:02] | Get out of here, you punks. | 滚开 你们这群废物 |
[02:06] | – We’ll be back for you. – J-Just you wait. | – 我们会回来的 – 你等着瞧 |
[02:09] | And next time, we’ll bring Slice! | 下次 我们会带斯莱丝来的 |
[02:12] | – Are you bears okay? – Yeah. | – 你们还好吗 – 好 |
[02:15] | Whoa! That was so awesome, Mr. Cheddar! | 哇哦 刚刚太棒了 切达先生 |
[02:17] | Thank you for scaring those teens away. | 谢谢你把这些小混混吓跑 |
[02:19] | Who the heck were they anyways? | 不过他们到底是谁啊 |
[02:21] | The Boot Crew are nothing but a bunch of punks. | 靴子组只不过是帮混混 |
[02:23] | But their leader, Slice… he’s legit. | 但是他们的头头斯莱丝 确实厉害 |
[02:26] | Long ago, I used to be a member of the Boot Crew. | 很久以前 我也是靴子组的成员 |
[02:29] | We were all students of | 我们都是下东区 |
[02:30] | the top ninja dojo in the Lower East Side. | 顶级忍者道场的学生 |
[02:32] | I, Cheddar, and Slice | 斯莱丝和我 |
[02:33] | were close friends who trained side by side. | 是一起受训的好朋友 |
[02:36] | Cheddar and Slice? | 切达和斯莱丝 |
[02:37] | – Ever cut the cheese? – Oh, Grizz. | – 切过奶酪吗 – 哦 大灰 |
[02:41] | We had dreams and aspirations of being the best students, | 我们梦想且努力成为最好的学生 |
[02:44] | setting a good example for the city. | 为这个城市树立榜样 |
[02:46] | But then they started to change their values. | 但是他们改变了想法 |
[02:48] | And they used their teachings to better themselves | 他们只顾自己提升 |
[02:50] | rather than help others. | 不去帮助他人 |
[02:52] | I left the Boot Crew and swore to protect those they would harm. | 于是我离开了靴子组 发誓要保护被他们欺负的人 |
[02:55] | Last time we clashed, Slice gave me this as a warning. | 上次交手 斯莱丝把我弄成这样以示警告 |
[02:59] | They’re trying to push me out of my home | 他们想把我赶出自己家 |
[03:00] | and claim it for themselves. I’ll have to move soon. | 据为己有 我马上就要搬走了 |
[03:03] | I’m not strong enough to fight him and his goons alone. | 我一个人无法对抗他和他的手下 |
[03:06] | You’re not alone anymore, Cheddar! | 你再也不孤单了 切达 |
[03:08] | We won’t let that happen. | 我们不会放任不管的 |
[03:09] | Teach us those sweet ninja moves of yours | 把你的忍术教给我们 |
[03:11] | and we’ll put an end to Slicer’s bullying. | 我们会终止斯莱丝的霸凌的 |
[03:14] | Ha! You sound like me with that attitude. | 哈 你这话说的简直跟我一样 |
[03:16] | All right, I’ll teach you bears. | 好吧 我教你们 |
[03:17] | Let’s first start by focusing our minds | 首先 集中精神 |
[03:20] | and reflecting on this evening’s events. | 反思今晚发生的事 |
[03:27] | To be a ninja is to be one with the shadows. | 成为忍者就是要与影子融为一体 |
[03:29] | Know your surroundings in the blindest of places. | 身处黑暗也要知道周围的一切 |
[03:35] | Move quickly and silently. | 行动迅疾 悄无声息 |
[03:38] | You must keep up your strength and endurance, | 一定要保持力量和持久度 |
[03:40] | both body and mind. | 身体和思绪皆如是 |
[03:43] | Meditation is a key element | 冥想是解锁 |
[03:45] | to unlocking the balance of what is ninja. | 忍术的关键钥匙 |
[03:48] | You must be quick and ready to fight when threatened. | 遇险时要快速准备战斗 |
[03:51] | – Strike with brilliant accuracy. – Yes! | – 击打要极其精准 – 漂亮 |
[04:00] | Not only is offense key, | 不仅仅是进攻 |
[04:03] | but defense is just as important. | 防御也很重要 |
[04:08] | This balance is what you need to become a true ninja. | 成为真正的忍者要保持这两者的平衡 |
[04:12] | Bears… | 熊熊们 |
[04:13] | …how about you try these on for size? | 要不要试试这个 |
[04:16] | – Say whaaat?! – Radical! | – 你说什么 – 激进的 |
[04:20] | Wicked! | 邪恶的 |
[04:23] | Bodacious! | 胆大包天的 |
[04:28] | And the most important thing about being a ninja | 成为忍者最重要的事 |
[04:31] | is the love of pizza! | 是对披萨的热爱 |
[04:38] | Pizza! | 披萨 |
[04:41] | I think you bears are ready. | 我觉得你们已经准备好了 |
[04:59] | Boss! | 老大 |
[05:07] | Uh, boss? Uh, it’s Cheddar… | 呃 老大 呃 是切达 |
[05:10] | he’s, uh… He … well, he’s got bears. | 他 那个 呃 他有了一帮熊 |
[05:15] | Cheddar has bears?! | 切达有熊 |
[05:17] | We tried to stop him, but… but … Wh… | 我们试图阻止他的 但是 |
[05:20] | These masks are a symbol of our loyalty to the Boot Crew. | 这些面具象征着对靴子组的忠诚 |
[05:25] | These baby bears think they can withstand | 这些小破熊以为自己抵挡得住 |
[05:29] | the power of the mighty Boot Crew? | 万能的靴子组的力量吗 |
[05:32] | Never in a million years! | 永远别想 |
[05:36] | Boot Crew! Boot Crew! | 靴子组 靴子组 |
[05:38] | Boot Crew, we push Cheddar out tonight! | 靴子组 今晚我们就把切达赶走 |
[05:42] | Boot Crew! Boot Crew! | 靴子组 靴子组 |
[05:58] | Where are the bears? | 那些熊呢 |
[06:11] | You guys weren’t the only ones | 你们不是唯一 |
[06:13] | – planning a sneak attack. – I can’t see! | – 想搞偷袭的人 – 我看不见了 |
[06:18] | Nice of you to drop by. | 欢迎来访 |
[06:24] | Hey, you dudes must be tired from all that fighting. | 嘿 你们一定厌倦这些打斗了吧 |
[06:26] | Oh, yeah, how about we make you a ninja bear sandwich! | 对 没错 不如给你们来份忍者熊熊三明治吧 |
[06:30] | No sweat! | 轻而易举 |
[06:32] | Man, we really kicked their butts, didn’t we, Cheddar? | 我们把他们打得落花流水 是吧 切达 |
[06:34] | – Bears! Help! – Hold still. | – 熊熊们 救我 – 别动 |
[06:38] | – Cheddar! – Back off, ninja bears. | – 切达 – 退后 忍者熊 |
[06:41] | We got your master. | 我们抓住你们主人了 |
[06:43] | Well, hate to be the bearer of bad news, Boot Crew, | 靴子组 虽然我们不喜欢给出坏消息 |
[06:46] | but if there’s one thing we love more than kicking butt, | 但如果说还有什么是比痛扁人更好玩的 |
[06:48] | it’s kicking butt with pizza! | 那就是用披萨痛扁人 |
[06:50] | Eat pizza ninja stars, you punks! | 吃下这份热卖忍者披萨吧 你们这群坏蛋 |
[06:56] | What the what?! | 什么情况 |
[06:57] | You bears are in trouble now. | 你们摊上麻烦了 |
[07:01] | Master Slice! Master Slice! | 斯莱丝老大 斯莱丝老大 |
[07:04] | Come on, dude, you ruined a perfectly good pizza. | 喂 老兄 你毁了一份完美的披萨 |
[07:07] | Totally unrighteous, man. | 太罪恶了吧 |
[07:09] | Does anybody even have any idea what this guy’s supposed to be? | 有谁知道这家伙是谁吗 |
[07:12] | He looks like a half-shaved cat | 他看上去像是剃了一半毛的猫 |
[07:14] | that got attacked by a hair dryer. | 被吹风机吹坏了 |
[07:16] | – Enough! – Grizz, look out! | – 够了 – 大灰 小心 |
[07:18] | Is this what you abandoned our Dojo for, Cheddar? | 你就是为了这抛弃我们道场的吗 切达 |
[07:23] | Pathetic! | 可悲 |
[07:25] | Master Slice! Master Slice! | 斯莱丝老大 斯莱丝老大 |
[07:28] | Come out, bears, and I’ll slice you to bits. | 来吧 熊崽子 看我把你们撕碎 |
[07:31] | I bet that’s his catchphrase. | 我猜他在放狠话 |
[07:35] | Sorry to drop in unannounced. | 不好意思 不请自来了 |
[07:36] | – Thought we’d surprise you. – Get off! | – 是不是很惊喜 – 滚开 |
[07:41] | I’m tapping out. | 我认输 |
[07:43] | I’m guessing it’s too late to say sorry? | 现在说对不起是不是晚了 |
[07:46] | Ah! Don’t slice us! | 啊 不要撕碎我们 |
[07:47] | Say goodbye, ninja bears. | 道别吧 忍者熊们 |
[07:53] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[08:03] | – Uhh, is it the pizza guy? – It … It can’t be! | – 是那个送披萨的人吗 – 不 不可能 |
[08:10] | Let’s get out of here, guys! | 大家快跑 |
[08:13] | I knew it, I knew it! | 我知道 我知道 |
[08:14] | Alligators do live in the sewer. | 鳄鱼确实住在下水道 |
[08:16] | No! Give me back my wallet! | 不 把钱包还我 |
[08:20] | – Slice! – Slice! We got to help him. | – 斯莱丝 -斯莱丝 我们得去帮他 |
[08:22] | But, Grizz… Fine. | 但是 大灰 好吧 |
[08:27] | No! It can’t end this way! | 不 不能就这样结束 |
[08:31] | Bros! Pull! | 兄弟们 拉 |
[08:40] | What? | 什么 |
[08:45] | Master Cheddar! | 切达大师 |
[08:46] | Remember, boys … | 记住 孩子们 |
[08:48] | a true ninja approaches unseen, undetected. | 真正的忍者接近敌人要无影无形 |
[08:58] | Master Cheddar? | 切达大师 |
[09:03] | N-No! No! | 不 不要 |
[09:06] | No! | 不 |
[09:07] | What was that? | 什么声音 |
[09:09] | Master Cheddar… he’s gone. | 切达大师 他不见了 |
[09:16] | And one more thing … | 还有一件事 |
[09:18] | a true ninja never gives up hope. | 真正的忍者绝不放弃希望 |
[09:21] | Master Cheddar! | 切达大师 |
[09:26] | – Ah! My leg. – Master Cheddar, are you okay? | – 啊 我的腿 – 切达大师 你还好吗 |
[09:29] | – Are you hurt? – I am fine, young ones. | – 你受伤了吗 – 我没事 小家伙们 |
[09:39] | We did it! | 我们做到了 |
[09:42] | No… you did it… | 不 是你做到了 |
[09:44] | brother. | 弟弟 |
[09:47] | – “Brother”? – Twin brother? | – 弟弟 – 双胞胎弟弟 |
[09:49] | You risked your life to save mine. I’m in your debt. | 你冒着生命危险救我 我欠你的 |
[09:52] | I’m sorry I broke your foot, brother. | 对不起 我弄伤了你的脚 弟弟 |
[09:55] | I’m sorry a made fun of your bald spot. | 对不起 我嘲笑你的秃头 |
[09:57] | That settles it, then! | 已经冰释前嫌了 |
[09:59] | I hereby announce peace within the sewers! | 我宣布 下水道和平 |
[10:01] | The Boot Crew will again be one and fight for what’s good. | 靴子组从今以后会合体 为正义而战 |
[10:04] | Agreed. | 同意 |
[10:06] | Together, we will build the clan | 团结一心就能把靴子组 |
[10:08] | that brings out the best in all of us, brother. | 变成所有人展现光芒的地方 弟弟 |
[10:11] | Sounds good, brother. | 说得好 哥哥 |
[10:13] | Brother. | 兄弟 |
[10:16] | Well, it’s time for us to go! | 好了 我们该走了 |
[10:18] | Take care! So long! | 保重 就此别过 |
[10:19] | Don’t fight anymore, you rascals! | 别再打架了 流氓们 |
[10:21] | Wait, bears, why don’t you stay? This could be your home. | 等等 熊熊 你们为什么不留下来 这就是你们的家 |
[10:24] | No way, man. The sewers stink. | 没门 伙计 下水道太臭了 |
[10:26] | I’ve been holding my breath this whole time. | 我一直在憋气 |
[10:29] | Well, I guess it’s not for everyone. | 好吧 可能不适合你们 |
[10:31] | – Bye! – So long, bears! | – 再会 – 后会有期 熊熊们 |
[10:32] | – Take care! – Take care of yourselves! | – 保重 – 照顾好自己 |
[10:34] | And make sure you practice your ninjutsu every day! | 记得每天练习忍术哦 |
[10:37] | We won’t! | 我们不会的 |
[10:40] | Well, that was a weird adventure. | 真是一趟奇怪的冒险 |
[10:43] | But a strangely familiar one. | 也是似曾相识的一趟 |
[10:48] | What do you bros say | 你们说 |
[10:50] | to showing him our new super-strong ninjutsu? | 向他展示我们新学的超强忍术怎么样 |
[10:55] | Uh… wait up, guys! | 呃 等等我啊 兄弟们 |