时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da let’s go! | # 嗒 嗒 嗒吧嗒 嗒 嗒 动起来 # |
[00:04] | We’ll be there | # 我们相伴相随 # |
[00:07] | a wink and a smile and a great old time | # 对你挤眼 对你微笑 好似美好旧时光 # |
[00:09] | yeah, we’ll be there | # 我们相伴相随 # |
[00:11] | wherever we are, there’s some fun to be found | # 我们所达之地 定能欢乐满载 # |
[00:14] | we’ll be there when you turn that corner | # 我们无处不在 或许下个街角 # |
[00:16] | we’ll jump out the bush | # 我们跳出花丛 从此伴你左右 # |
[00:17] | with a big bear hug and a smile | # 送上温暖熊抱 以及治愈微笑 # |
[00:19] | we’ll be there | # 我们与你同在 # |
[00:39] | Oh! Hey, Grizz! | 大灰 |
[00:40] | How ’bout this one? | 这座房子怎么样 |
[00:42] | Nice view, front yard, looks good! | 环境优美 还带前院 看着很棒 |
[00:45] | Let’s just see what the ol’ real estate guide | 我们看看房地产指南上 |
[00:47] | has to say about it. Looks like it’s only… | 怎么描述它的 看起来仅售… |
[00:50] | – Oh. – Well? | – 噢 – 怎样 |
[00:52] | Do we finally have a home? | 我们终于能有个家了 |
[00:53] | Oh. That’s a lot of zeroes. | 后面好多零啊 |
[00:56] | How many zeroes do we have? | 咱们的存款有几个零 |
[00:58] | Zero. | 一个没有 |
[01:00] | We’re never gonna find somewhere to live! | 我们永远都找不到住的地方了 |
[01:02] | Hey, don’t give up, Pan! We’re still doin’ okay! | 别放弃 胖胖 我们过得还不错啊 |
[01:04] | I’ve got this nice book and you have… | 我有这本漂亮的书 你有… |
[01:07] | – Hope? – Atta boy, Pan Pan. | – 希望 – 说得好 胖胖 |
[01:09] | And lil bro has… | 小老弟有… |
[01:11] | Where is he? | 他去哪儿了 |
[01:19] | Food! | 有吃的啦 |
[01:23] | Bread! Bread! Bread! | 面包 面包 面包 |
[01:25] | Well?! What’re you waiting for?! | 你们还在等什么 |
[01:27] | C’mon! Pop open that bread! | 快点 快快打开包装吧 |
[01:30] | We’re pretty lucky people just leave their garbage | 我们真是幸运 有人刚刚把垃圾丢到一个 |
[01:32] | – out where anyone can take it. – I’ll toast to that! | – 人人都能捡走的地方 – 我要为这个庆祝一下 |
[01:39] | It’s not fair! We still don’t have a home. | 太不公平了 我们不仅无家可归 |
[01:42] | Now we can’t even eat our bread in peace! | 现在想静静地吃个面包都不行 |
[01:44] | Why can’t we be like those kids? | 我们为什么不能像那些孩子一样 |
[01:46] | They probably have homes. Probably full of bread. | 他们应该有家 家里还满是面包 |
[01:49] | Kids! Lunchtime! | 孩子们 吃午饭了 |
[01:50] | – Come back to the house! – Coming! | – 回家来 – 来了 |
[01:59] | Well, maybe we can’t buy a house. | 也许我们买不起房子 |
[02:03] | But we can still build one! | 但是我们可以建一座啊 |
[02:05] | I dunno, Grizz, you want us to live in a sandcastle? | 我不确定 大灰 你想住在一座沙滩城堡里吗 |
[02:08] | This won’t be just any sandcastle, Panda. | 这不是普通的沙滩城堡 胖达 |
[02:11] | This will be the Sandcastle… of Kings. | 这将是王者的…沙滩城堡 |
[02:16] | Well, I guess we can give it a shot. | 好吧 我觉得我们可以试一下 |
[02:20] | It’s gonna be great, guys! | 一定会很棒的 兄弟们 |
[02:52] | – It’s so beautiful! – Yeah. | – 好漂亮啊 – 没错 |
[02:56] | Almost makes you wanna cry, huh? | 漂亮得都快把你感动哭了 是吧 |
[02:58] | – Yeah, almost… – Let’s go home, bros. | – 是啊 眼泪已经在路上… – 我们回家吧 兄弟们 |
[03:03] | Uhh, you guys go on ahead. I’ll catch up! | 你们先去吧 我马上就来 |
[03:06] | There’s just one last thing. | 还有最后一件事 |
[03:18] | – Oh, uh, sorry I, uh, uh… – Oh! Uh, hi! | – 抱歉 我… – 你好 |
[03:23] | My name is Darla! | 我叫达拉 |
[03:25] | – Where’d you learn to draw? – Uh, I guess I just copy a lot? | – 你从哪儿学的画画 – 我只是经常临摹 |
[03:29] | Oh, yeah, I guess that’s how I started out, too. | 也对 我想我也是那样开始学画画的 |
[03:33] | But now I’m working on an original manga! | 但是现在我正忙着画原创漫画 |
[03:35] | It’s about this girl, and she has powers. | 是关于一个有超能力的女孩 |
[03:37] | What? What is this feeling? | 怎么了 这是什么感觉 |
[03:39] | And it’s got this elaborate backstory… | 而且它有一个精心设计的背景故事… |
[03:41] | It’s like she’s from a dream. | 她好像来自于我的梦中 |
[03:44] | The world just looks different all of the sudden. | 突然之间 世界变得如此不同 |
[03:47] | How do I deal with all these emotions? | 这样一种感情 我该如何应对 |
[03:50] | – Hey, are you okay? – Huh? | – 嘿 你还好吗 – 啊 |
[03:52] | I was asking you about that castle, did you build it? | 我刚才问你 那个城堡是你建造的吗 |
[03:55] | Um, my brothers did, and, uh… | 我的兄弟们建造的 而且… |
[03:57] | That’s amazing! You gotta show me, come on! | 太棒了 你得带我去看看 来吧 |
[04:03] | Relax, lil bro, it’s just … huh? | 放宽心 小老弟 只不过是… |
[04:05] | Hey, what’s going on here? | 嘿 这是怎么回事 |
[04:07] | Is this what I think it is? | 是我想的那样吗 |
[04:09] | Haha, well, I’m not putting any labels on anything. | 我不会给这件事定义什么的 |
[04:13] | Hi! I’m here for the tour! | 你们好 我是来参观的 |
[04:15] | Hmm, any friend of Panda’s is a friend of ours! | 胖达的朋友就是我们的朋友 |
[04:18] | Raise the gate, bro! | 吊起城门 小弟 |
[04:28] | Welcome to our home! | 欢迎来到我们的家 |
[04:30] | Come with me! I’ll show you the crib. | 跟我来 我带你参观我们的居所 |
[04:32] | All of our plumbing is one 100% sand, | 我们所有的管道都是百分百纯沙 |
[04:34] | so please don’t use anything. | 所以请不要使用任何物品 |
[04:36] | The sand banquet, you could technically eat it, but don’t! | 沙子盛宴 看起来你可以吃 但是别吃 |
[04:41] | The sand gallery. Pan Pan’s latest. | 沙画艺术馆 胖胖的新作 |
[04:44] | Wow, so pointy! | 太妙了 |
[04:48] | And finally, the sand secret trap door! | 最后 沙滩暗门 |
[04:51] | I’m not actually sure where this goes. | 实际上我不确定它通向哪里 |
[04:54] | Ugh, I’m starving. | 我饿了 |
[04:56] | Do you guys have anything to eat? | 你们有什么吃的吗 |
[04:57] | Boy, do we! | 老天 当然有 |
[05:01] | Bread sandwiches! | 面包三明治 |
[05:04] | This bread is from the garbage! | 这些面包是从垃圾里捡来的 |
[05:07] | – Cool! – I propose a toast! | – 厉害 – 让我们干杯 |
[05:09] | To Darla and Panda, whose love is rare and true. | 敬达拉和胖达 他们的爱情真切而宝贵 |
[05:12] | – Welcome to the family! – Aw, thank you, Grizz, I really … | – 欢迎加入我们的家庭 – 谢谢你 大灰 我真的… |
[05:16] | – Darla?! – Come out, Darla! | – 达拉 – 出来 达拉 |
[05:19] | Oh, no, I didn’t think they’d find me here. | 不 我没想到她们会找到我 |
[05:22] | – Who are they? – I’m sorry. I should have told you sooner. | – 她们是什么人 – 我很抱歉 我应该早一点告诉你们的 |
[05:26] | I have… sisters. | 我有…几个姐妹 |
[05:30] | Darla, get down here now! You can’t hide from us! | 达拉 马上下来 你不能躲着我们 |
[05:34] | We know you’re hanging out with those gross dogs! | 我们知道你正跟那些恶心的狗在一起玩 |
[05:37] | – Leave me alone, Liz! – Come home now! | – 别管我 丽兹 – 马上回家去 |
[05:40] | People are gonna think we all play in giant piles of trash! | 别人会认为我们都在垃圾堆里玩的 |
[05:43] | Hey! It’s a nice pile of trash! | 这是一堆漂亮的垃圾 |
[05:46] | Ugh. You are not going to embarrass us like this. | 你不能让我们这样出丑 |
[05:49] | We’ll be back at sunset… with the others. | 日落的时候 我们会带其他人来 |
[05:52] | – Ugh. Roll out. – You were warned. | – 走吧 – 我们警告过你了 |
[05:56] | I’m sorry. I should go before you get dragged into all of this. | 对不起 在把你们卷入这件事前 我就应该走了 |
[06:00] | I’m just … I’m just so sick of them bossing me around! | 我只是…我只是烦死她们整天欺负我了 |
[06:04] | I wish I could just stay here with you! | 我希望我能和你们待在一起 |
[06:07] | Then you will! | 那就和我们在一起 |
[06:10] | We’ll do whatever it takes to protect you, Darla! | 我们会竭尽全力保护你 达拉 |
[06:12] | This is just like in “Hyperspeed Heart Saga.” | 这就跟《超速心跳》里面一样 |
[06:14] | – I know. – That’s it! You’re family now! | – 我知道 – 就这样吧 你现在是我们的家人了 |
[06:17] | We’re not letting them take you without a fight! | 不跟我们打一仗 她们别想带走你 |
[06:19] | Prepare for battle! | 准备战斗 |
[06:35] | Look! Here they come! | 看 他们来了 |
[06:37] | Darla! This is your last chance! | 达拉 这是你最后的机会了 |
[06:40] | Ha! If this is a game of numbers, we’re 4-3! | 如果要比人数的话 四比三 |
[06:43] | We can win easy! | 我们轻松稳赢 |
[06:45] | Hmph! We’ll see about that! | 我们走着瞧吧 |
[06:47] | I said I’d bring others! | 我说了要带人来的 |
[06:50] | Wait a sec, who’re those girls? | 等一下 这些女孩是什么人 |
[06:52] | They’re… cousins. | 她们是…我的堂姐妹 |
[06:56] | We can’t allow Darla to tarnish our sisterhood any further! | 我们不能再让达拉离间我们的姐妹情谊了 |
[06:59] | Charge! | 冲啊 |
[07:04] | Aah! To the seaweed slingshot! | 海草弹弓 |
[07:11] | That’s enough! Fire! | 够了 发射 |
[07:13] | Haha, take that! | 受我一击 |
[07:15] | Dodge! | 隐蔽 |
[07:17] | Aah! My eyes! | 我的眼睛 |
[07:19] | Anyone bring eye drops? | 有谁带眼药水了吗 |
[07:22] | They’re breaching the gates! | 她们要攻破大门了 |
[07:23] | Guys, phase two! Phase two! | 伙计们 第二阶段 第二阶段 |
[07:27] | Aah! Shields! | 防御 |
[07:31] | Ha! We got ’em! | 我们打败她们了 |
[07:33] | A little sand’s not gonna work on us twice! | 我们是不会在这小小的沙子上吃两次亏的 |
[07:36] | Girls! The battering ram! | 姑娘们 攻城锤 |
[07:39] | – Will the door be strong enough? – It’ll hold! | – 城门够结实吗 – 能撑住的 |
[07:48] | Uh, I knew we should’ve gotten insurance. | 我就知道我们应该买个保险 |
[07:50] | Ah! Now we have to do hand-to-hand combat! | 现在我们只能打肉搏战了 |
[07:52] | It’s okay! Our best man is on it! | 没事的 我们最厉害的战士在战斗 |
[08:00] | The silent one. | 那个安静的家伙 |
[08:12] | Brother! Not so fast, chica! | 小老弟 别想这么快得逞 |
[08:15] | Super star blinding doom! | 超巨星闪盲弹 |
[08:16] | Aah! I can’t see! | 我看不到了 |
[08:18] | My eyes! Ahhh! | 我的眼睛 |
[08:20] | I’m okay! | 我没事 |
[08:22] | No, wait, I’m not. | 不对 等等 我有事 |
[08:23] | There’s just too many sisters! | 姐妹团人太多了 |
[08:24] | – We gotta go! – Guys, guys! | – 我们得撤退 – 伙计们 |
[08:26] | – Over here! This way! – Hurry! C’mon! C’mon! | – 这里 这边走 – 快点 加油 加油 |
[08:29] | We can’t let them take you away from us! | 我们不能让她们把你带走 |
[08:32] | Aah! Dead end! | 无路可走了 |
[08:33] | Ugh, Darla! You’re such a loser. | 达拉 你真是没用 |
[08:37] | Are you really into this junk? | 难道你真的喜欢这个垃圾吗 |
[08:38] | Always running off, making us look bad. | 一直逃跑 让我们当坏人 |
[08:41] | Come home now! | 马上回家去 |
[08:44] | Wha… Huh? Darla? What are you doing? | 什么… 达拉 你在干什么 |
[08:48] | I’m sorry, Panda. | 对不起 胖胖 |
[08:49] | It’s just like the ending of “Kitty Night Vampire” | 这就像是《小猫夜遇吸血鬼》第八卷的 |
[08:51] | – in Volume Eight. – No! Darla! Don’t leave us! | – 结局 – 不要 达拉 别离开我们 |
[08:55] | It’s been so much fun! | 我们玩得多开心啊 |
[08:56] | Ugh! Come on, Darla! | 拜托 达拉 |
[08:58] | Don’t make me add chores to your list when we get home! | 别逼我们回到家之后 给你增加家务活 |
[09:00] | Forgive me, Panda. | 原谅我吧 胖胖 |
[09:03] | Guys, thanks for showing me around your home. | 朋友们 感谢你们带我参观你们的家 |
[09:05] | It was fun. | 很有趣 |
[09:07] | No! There’s gotta be another way! | 不要 肯定还有别的办法 |
[09:12] | That’s it! | 想到了 |
[09:17] | Don’t do it, Panda! Drop the bread! | 别这么做 胖达 把面包放下 |
[09:22] | Pathetic, do you guys only know how to wave trash around? | 真可悲啊 难道你们就只会到处甩垃圾吗 |
[09:25] | It’s not trash! It’s bread! | 这不是垃圾 是面包 |
[09:33] | – Ugh! Disgusting! – Ew! In my hair! | – 好恶心啊 – 进我头发里面了 |
[09:36] | That’s it, buster! | 到此为止了 混蛋 |
[09:38] | – Uh, wha… – Ugh, so gross, I’m covered in crumbs. | – 什么 – 太恶心了 我身上满是面包屑 |
[09:40] | Why did you do that?! | 你为什么要这么干 |
[09:43] | Get away! Help! | 走开 救命 |
[09:49] | Get away from me! Retreat! | 给我滚开 撤退 |
[09:55] | It worked! | 成功了 |
[10:03] | Panda, thanks for standing up for me back there. | 胖达 谢谢你为我挺身而出 |
[10:05] | – Oh, uh, well, uh… – This isn’t over, Darla! | – 哦 其实… – 这事没完 达拉 |
[10:08] | Just wait until I tell Mom about this. | 就等着我把这件事告诉妈妈吧 |
[10:11] | Aah! Get away from me! | 离我远点 |
[10:13] | Mom?! Oh, no! I can’t get grounded! | 妈妈 不行 我不能被禁足 |
[10:16] | What if she takes away the VCR again?! | 如果她再把录像机拿走怎么办 |
[10:18] | Wait! Liz! Please don’t tell! | 等等 丽兹 别告诉妈妈 |
[10:21] | Wha… Darla? W-Where are you going?! | 怎么…达拉 你要去哪 |
[10:25] | Huh? Oh. I’m going home. | 我要回家了 |
[10:27] | I don’t want my mom to get mad at me. | 我可不想让妈妈生我的气 |
[10:29] | I thought we were gonna be family. | 我以为我们要成为一家人呢 |
[10:31] | Nah. We were just playing. | 不是啦 我们只是在过家家 |
[10:34] | Okay! Bye, Panda! | 好了 再见 胖达 |
[10:39] | Bye, forever, Darla! | 再见了 永远爱你 达拉 |
[10:41] | Have a good life with your real family! | 和你真正的家人快乐地生活吧 |
[10:43] | Uh, I hope this isn’t the beginning of a pattern. | 希望以后不会是这样 |
[10:46] | Cheer up, Panda, | 打起精神 胖达 |
[10:47] | at least we’ve still got a roof over our heads! | 至少我们还有个遮风挡雨的地方 |
[10:49] | Right, lil bro? | 对吧 小老弟 |
[10:57] | Easy come, easy go, I guess. | 我想 这就是易得者易失吧 |
[11:00] | Is there any more bread left? | 面包还剩一点吗 |