时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da, ba-da-ba-da-ba | # 哒 哒 哒吧哒 哒 哒 吧哒吧哒吧 # |
[00:03] | da, da, da-ba-da, da, da, let’s go | # 哒 哒 哒吧哒 哒 哒 我们走 # |
[00:05] | We’ll be there | # 我们同在 # |
[00:07] | a wink and a smile and a great, old time | # 一个眼神 一个微笑 一声赞许 如往常一样 # |
[00:10] | yeah, we’ll be there | # 我们同在 # |
[00:12] | wherever we are, there’s fun to be found | # 无论身处何处 快乐永远同在 # |
[00:14] | we’ll be there when you turn that corner | # 转过街角 我们同在 # |
[00:16] | when you jump out the bush | # 带着大大的熊笑 跳出树丛 # |
[00:17] | With a big bear smile | # 我们同在 # |
[00:18] | we’ll be there | # 我们同在 # |
[00:35] | We got next. | 轮到我们了 |
[00:39] | One velcro wallet. One cellie. | 我的维克罗钱包 你的手机 |
[00:40] | Be careful with this, please. | 拜托小心轻放哦 |
[00:42] | – It is my life and soul in rectangular form. – Yeah, yeah, yeah. | – 我的身家性命可全在这个小方块里了 – 没问题 |
[00:45] | Ice bear has ninja stars. | 白熊的忍者镖 |
[00:48] | Grizz for three. | 和我一起数到三 |
[00:50] | One, two, three! | 一 二 三 |
[00:51] | Game time! Hunh! | 上场 哈 |
[00:57] | Buckets! | 投篮 |
[01:01] | Unh! | 啊 |
[01:05] | I’m open! W-wait not too fast. | 传给我 等等 别太快 |
[01:07] | Ow! Time out. Time out. | 噢 暂停 暂停 |
[01:17] | I got this. I got this! Defense! | 看我的 看我的 防守 |
[01:23] | My bad. | 我的锅 |
[01:26] | Wow. Nice shot, man | 哇 好球 伙计 |
[01:35] | Oof. | 噢 |
[01:36] | – Aah-yee! – Out-of-bounds. | – 哎哟 – 界外球 |
[01:38] | I got it! | 我来接 |
[01:39] | Pick and roll. Pick and roll. | 挡拆 挡拆 |
[01:43] | It’s long! | 差太远了 |
[01:45] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[01:46] | Ice bear meant to do that. | 白熊故意的 |
[01:50] | Outlet! Outlet! | 传出来 传出来 |
[01:51] | Cut baseline. Back door. | 去底线 从弱侧切入篮下 |
[01:53] | Triangle offense. Play seven. | 用三角战术 像数字”7″那样 |
[01:57] | Ooh! | 噢 |
[02:02] | Yay! | 耶 |
[02:03] | Whoo! Boom. Boom. Yes. | 噢 呜 太棒了 |
[02:05] | Oh, yeah! Uh-huh. Yeah. Yeah. | 哦 耶 |
[02:08] | Wait, we’re still up 20, right? | 等等 我们还领先二十分 对吗 |
[02:15] | Ha-ha! Game time. Hunh! | 哈哈 游戏时间 哈哈 |
[02:17] | Good job, bros. | 干的漂亮 兄弟 |
[02:19] | I’m proud of you. I saw improvement. | 真为你骄傲 你的球技见长啊 |
[02:20] | And I saw heart. And you can’t teach heart. | 也看到了你的诚心 这可是教不来的 |
[02:23] | Wait a sec. Did we forget something? | 等下 我们是不是忘了什么 |
[02:24] | The backpack. | 背包 |
[02:25] | The backpack! My wallet. | 背包 我的钱包 |
[02:27] | Ice bear ninja stars. | 白熊的忍者镖 |
[02:28] | I thought for a second there | 让我来捋一捋 |
[02:30] | You said we left our stuff back at the court | 你说我们把东西落在球场了 |
[02:32] | Because my phone is in there, and if i lost that, | 而我的手机在里面 如果我掉了手机 |
[02:34] | I would totally freak out. | 我会抓狂的 |
[02:36] | – We left your phone. – Aaaaah! | – 我们弄丢了你的手机 – 啊 |
[02:38] | Oh, it’s gone. Somebody jacked us! | 没了 我们被抢劫了 |
[02:40] | No, no, no, no. | 不 不 |
[02:42] | Noooooooo! | 不 |
[02:44] | Police! Police! Police! | 警察 |
[02:46] | Whoa, sorry guys. I’m already writing this ticket. | 抱歉 我正在开罚单 |
[02:49] | No, no. We were robbed. | 不 我们被抢劫了 |
[02:50] | T-the guy had a knife a-a-and one eye. | 那个人有把刀而且只有一只眼睛 |
[02:52] | They stole my phone, my apps, my soul! | 他偷了我的手机 我的应用 我的灵魂 |
[02:55] | Ice bear wants justice. | 白熊想要法律制裁他 |
[02:56] | Arrest somebody! Use your gun! | 逮捕他 用你的枪 |
[02:58] | Wait, where’s your gun? | 等等 你怎么没有枪 |
[03:06] | My phone is gone forever. | 我再也找不到我的手机了 |
[03:08] | I will wear this in remembrance. | 我就以此来纪念吧 |
[03:13] | Bros, keep it together. I have an idea. | 伙计们 我们要淡定 我有主意了 |
[03:15] | We’re gonna take justice into our own hands. | 我们要靠自己来讨回公道 |
[03:20] | Perfect. Taxi! | 完美 出租车 |
[03:25] | FBI. We’re on a very important case. | 我们是FBI 正在办一起很重要的案子 |
[03:26] | Take us everywhere a criminal would hang out… now. | 把我们送到罪犯出现的地方… 快 |
[03:29] | – Oh, but can we go to the bathroom first? – Ice bear needs latte. | – 噢 能先送我去厕所吗 – 白熊想喝拿铁 |
[03:34] | Unh. Hey! | 噢 嘿 |
[03:37] | Ugh, this is gonna be tougher than i thought. | 比我想象的要难啊 |
[03:40] | Look, a diner. | 看 一家餐厅 |
[03:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:43] | If i was here, and you guys were here and here, | 如果我当时在这儿 你们分别在这儿和这儿 |
[03:48] | That would mean someone took the bag… Where? | 那… 那个偷包的人在哪儿呢 |
[03:51] | Ice bear has a conspiracy theory. | 白熊觉得当中有诈 |
[03:53] | Panda, how are the mug shots coming along? | 熊猫 你那个脸是根据什么画出来的 |
[03:55] | It’s a good thing I’ve got a photographic memory. | 幸好我有过目不忘的技能 |
[03:57] | Here’s what i got so far. | 这就是我画下来所有在场的人 |
[04:01] | Hmm, they kind of look similar. | 嗯 他们长得都一样啊 |
[04:03] | Really? But they’re so rendered. | 是吗 这是经过了特殊渲染的 |
[04:05] | So, i just talked to the manager, | 听着 我刚刚和经理说了 |
[04:08] | And he said if you guys want to sit here, | 他说如果你们想坐在这儿 |
[04:10] | You’ll have to order more than three ice waters. | 你们就得点单 而不是三杯冰水 |
[04:12] | Well, maybe you wouldn’t say that if we were… | 好吧 如果你知道我们是FBI… |
[04:13] | FBI, lady! | 你就不会这么说了 女士 |
[04:15] | We’re doing official business! | 我们正在查案 |
[04:16] | Step away from the table. | 离桌子远一点 |
[04:19] | And stop wasting table mats! | 别在餐垫上乱涂乱画 |
[04:22] | We’re losing time. | 时间不等人 |
[04:23] | Got to think. Need a clue. | 好好想想 需要点线索 |
[04:25] | Maybe someone who was at the scene of the crime. | 也许有人在案发现场 |
[04:28] | Ha! I know just where to go. | 啊 我知道去哪儿了 |
[04:33] | More ice water, please! | 请再来杯冰水 |
[04:35] | Yes, it’s a yellow backpack. | 没错 是黄色的背包 |
[04:38] | Any of you birds know anything? | 你们有线索吗 |
[04:40] | I’ve got sugar packets. | 我可有糖包哦 |
[04:44] | It’s almost like they don’t understand me. | 好像他们听不懂 |
[04:46] | Tweet, tweet, tweet, tweet, tweet. | 叽叽叽 |
[04:47] | Squawk, squeak-squeak, tweet, squawk. | 吱吱 叽叽 吱 |
[04:49] | Tweet, tweet, tweet. Chip chirp chirp. Squawk-squawk! | 叽叽叽 喳喳叽 吱吱 |
[04:51] | Whoa. Hey, look at that. | 噢 看呐 |
[04:53] | – Idea! Excuse me. – Careful! It’s art. | – 有主意了 给我 – 小心点 这可是艺术 |
[04:55] | Tweet, tweet, tweet, tweet, tweet. | 叽叽叽 |
[04:56] | Squawk, squeak-squeak, tweet, squawk. | 吱吱 叽叽 吱 |
[04:58] | Meow, tweet, squawkity-squawk-squawk. | 喵 叽叽 吱吱吱 |
[05:00] | Okay, do any of you birds know | 好了 你们谁知道 |
[05:03] | Which guy here took our stuff? | 是哪个人偷了我们的东西 |
[05:08] | Whoa. Hey, there little guy! Come on down. | 哇 少年郎 来来来 |
[05:14] | Okay, take your time and look carefully. | 好的 别着急 看仔细了 |
[05:17] | Who was it? | 是谁啊 |
[05:26] | Aha! Here’s our guy, fellas. | 啊哈 就是他了 伙计们 |
[05:28] | Number 41… evil-est number of them all. | 第四十一号… 最邪恶的数字 |
[05:32] | Tell us where this criminal is, pigeon! | 告诉我们他在哪 鸽子 |
[05:33] | You tell us right now! | 快告诉我们 |
[05:35] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, panda, he may have taken your stuff | 哇哦 熊猫 他只是偷了你的东西 |
[05:37] | But not your dignity. Wha… | 可没偷你的理智 什… |
[05:39] | Hold on. W-w-we’ll follow you! | 等等 我们得跟着你 |
[05:45] | – Oh… – aah! | – 噢… – 啊 |
[05:54] | What in the world is… | 这个世界上… |
[05:57] | Ohh! | 噢 |
[05:58] | – T-shir… – whoa! | – T恤… – 哇哦 |
[06:03] | What? | 什么 |
[06:08] | A library… why would the pigeon take us here? | 图书馆… 鸽子带我们来这儿干嘛 |
[06:12] | Because it lied to us! Bad birdy! | 因为他骗了我们 臭鸟 |
[06:13] | Wait a minute. The library has Internet, right? | 等等 图书馆可以上网 对吗 |
[06:16] | Yeah, so? | 对啊 所以呢 |
[06:17] | Phonefinder! I’ll track where my phone is. | 手机定位 这样就可以找到我的手机了 |
[06:20] | Aww, who’s the little genius birdy? | 谁才是聪明的小天才啊 |
[06:22] | High five, friend. | 击个掌吧 伙计 |
[06:25] | Mm, maybe he’s tired. | 也许他累了 |
[06:29] | Hello, library! Take me to your Internet! | 你好 图书馆 带我去你们的网络室 |
[06:31] | Shh! | 嘘 |
[06:33] | Oops! Sorry about that. | 噢 不好意思 |
[06:55] | I got it. | 我知道了 |
[07:00] | Okay, let’s go. | 好了 出发 |
[07:11] | Well, this is the place. | 就是这里了 |
[07:19] | Aah! Evil number! | 邪恶的数字 |
[07:20] | Where? Do you see our stuff? | 哪呢 你看到我们的东西了吗 |
[07:22] | Oh, he has our stuff, all right.Let’s move! | 我们的东西在他手上 没错 行动 |
[07:38] | 911… what’s your emergency? | 911 请汇报您的紧急情况 |
[07:40] | And now Jones inbounds the ball.Shot clock at 18. | 现在琼斯发球 进攻时间还有十八秒 |
[07:43] | – Waves the screen off. – Wait, grizz! | – 避开防守 – 等等 棕熊 |
[07:45] | What’s the plan? | 行动方案是怎样的 |
[07:46] | Well I’m going to go in there and get our stuff back. | 我打算进去把我们的东西拿回来 |
[07:48] | What if he’s, i don’t know, crazy? | 如果他 我不确定 如果他是疯子呢 |
[07:50] | I mean, what if he works out? | 我的意思是若他很强壮的话 |
[07:51] | He can hurt our faces and stuff. | 我们会被揍得很惨 东西也拿不回了 |
[07:53] | Ice bear wants to get moving. | 北极熊要开始行动了 |
[07:55] | Okay, okay, okay. We’ll go in ninja-style, cool? | 行了 我们用忍者的方式进入怎么样 |
[07:58] | And here they come down the stretch. | 现在对他们来说是关键时刻 |
[08:00] | Double on the post now. | 加强进攻 |
[08:01] | Jones manages to get rid of the ball | 琼斯想尽办法把球传出去 |
[08:03] | But almost turns it over.Look at that perimeter, Dave. | 但差点出界 看外线球员 戴夫 |
[08:05] | Grizz! Oh, right. | 棕熊 好吧 |
[08:07] | He’s got nowhere to go, and he’s going to take | 没办法了 尽管脸上还被对方手遮挡 |
[08:09] | A tough shot with a hand in his face! | 他还是打算投出艰难的一球 |
[08:11] | Looks like they’re running a play for jimenez | 似乎他们正在为西门尼斯上演一出好戏 |
[08:13] | On the right block. | 在右侧阻挡 |
[08:15] | With under a minute left,he draws a second defender. | 在还剩下一分钟的时候 他拖住了第二后卫 |
[08:17] | He’s shadowing the ball handler beautifully. | 来了一个完美的挡拆 |
[08:19] | Oh, and a beautiful pass! | 接下来一记漂亮的传球 |
[08:20] | They get the defensive rebound. | 他们拿到了防守篮板 |
[08:22] | Oh, look… one Jersey is in the paint. | 看 希梅内斯在内线 |
[08:23] | And what a slam! | 灌篮 太棒了 |
[08:24] | – Ho-ho! – Yeah. | – 太棒了 – 干得好 |
[08:26] | Huh? Who are you guys? | 你们是什么人 |
[08:28] | Ball is loose. | 现在无人持球 |
[08:29] | Everyone’s scrambling for it. | 双方都在争夺 |
[08:31] | Who will come up with it? | 谁会抢到呢 |
[08:33] | He throws a pass to the left side. | 他传到左侧 |
[08:34] | Dangerous skip pass to cross court. | 好危险的斜线跳传 |
[08:36] | – I got it! – He’s got it, stumbles back… | – 我拿到了 – 他拿到球了 踉跄了一下 |
[08:37] | – Aah! – And he’s out of bounds! | – 啊 – 他跌出了界外 |
[08:39] | – Panda! – He’s lost it. | – 熊猫 – 他丢掉了这个机会 |
[08:40] | – It’s going away. – Panda? | – 机会没有了 – 熊猫 |
[08:41] | Here. | 这呢 |
[08:43] | Help, guys. | 帮帮我 伙计们 |
[08:44] | Panda, be careful! | 熊猫 小心 |
[08:45] | Hyaaaah! | 啊 |
[08:47] | Aah! We’re coming out. | 我们这就出来 |
[08:49] | You’ll never get our stuff, evil-doer. | 你永远都别想抢走我们的东西 大坏蛋 |
[08:54] | That was close fellas. | 刚才好险 伙伴们 |
[09:00] | This is the police. | 我们是警察 |
[09:01] | We have you surrounded. Give up now. | 你们已经被包围了 立刻投降 |
[09:07] | This is all a big mistake. | 这是个天大的误会 |
[09:10] | We were just getting back our stuff. See? | 我们只是来拿回属于我们的东西 你看 |
[09:12] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[09:14] | “action buddies”…this isn’t ours. | “行动伙伴” 这不是我们的 |
[09:16] | It’s mine, dummy! I rented it an hour ago. | 是我的 蠢驴 我一个小时前才租的 |
[09:19] | What the… | 搞什么 |
[09:24] | Uh, so, innocent mistake…not our stuff. | 额 这完全是个无心的错 不是我们的东西 |
[09:28] | No harm, no foul, right? | 没有伤害就不算犯规 对吧 |
[09:30] | Those guys have been running around the city destroying stuff. | 那几个家伙满城跑搞得到处乌烟瘴气 |
[09:32] | They ruined my t-shirts stand. | 他们还毁了我的T恤摊 |
[09:34] | Those guys came into my restaurant | 那几个家伙来过我的餐厅 |
[09:36] | And only ordered only ice water. | 只点冰水喝 |
[09:38] | Hey! We tipped. | 我们给小费了 |
[09:39] | Yeah, with a table-mat drawing. | 是啊 还在我的餐垫上涂鸦了 |
[09:43] | Jump now. We will catch you and then put you in jail. | 立马跳下来 我们会接住你们然后送你们到监狱 |
[09:47] | Do the right thing. | 做对的事 |
[09:56] | Okay, brothers, group huddle. | 好吧 兄弟们 抱一起 |
[09:58] | I’m not gonna lie…it’s not looking good. | 我不想撒谎 情况确实不乐观 |
[10:00] | Looks like the real criminal might’ve been us. | 似乎我们就是真正的犯人 |
[10:03] | And now we must face the consequences. | 现在我们必须面对这一结果 |
[10:06] | Nooo! | 不 |
[10:07] | Please jump one at a time…slowly. | 一个一个跳 慢慢来 |
[10:10] | Hey, guys, if we go down, we do it together. | 伙计们 要下我们就一起下 |
[10:14] | I repeat… do not jump all at once. | 我再重复一遍 不要三个一起跳 |
[10:17] | Do not… | 不要… |
[10:19] | – One, two, three!- Game time! Ha! | – 一 二 三 – 游戏开始了 |
[10:21] | Do not… aw, they all jumped. | 不要…哦 他们一起跳了 |
[10:34] | Huh? | 啊 |
[10:40] | FBI! | 联邦调查局 |
[10:46] | Is this your bag? | 这是你的包吗 |
[10:48] | My phone! | 我的手机 |
[10:50] | My wallet. | 我的钱包 |
[10:51] | Ice bear bought these legally. | 北极熊购买这些是合法的 |
[10:52] | You boys sure did us a huge favor | 你们在追击这些犯人上 |
[10:54] | Stumbling upon those criminals. | 帮了我们一个大忙 |
[10:55] | Pigeon cartel is one of the most elusive of criminal gangs. | 鸽子黑帮是这些犯罪团伙里最难捉的一个 |
[10:59] | So that pigeon at the park | 所以公园里的那只鸽子 |
[11:01] | Really was misleading us? | 其实是在误导我们 |
[11:02] | Oh, you mean this guy? | 你是说这个家伙吗 |
[11:04] | He’s actually been working undercover for us. | 他其实是我们的内线 |
[11:06] | Wears a wire and everything. | 配备有无线电和其他装备 |
[11:07] | Ain’t that the cutest thing? | 很不错对吧 |
[11:09] | Nobody’s pressing charges, but don’t ever do that again. | 你们都不会被指控 但可不能有下次了 |
[11:13] | Thanks again! Good night. | 再次感谢 晚安 |
[11:16] | You guys want to watch a movie? | 你们几个要看电影吗 |
[11:46] | Hey! You guys taking selfies over here? | 嗨 你们在自拍吗 |
[11:50] | Oh, we look so hot. | 我们看起来可真帅 |
[11:51] | Are you guys gonna post it online? | 你们打算放到网上吗 |
[11:53] | Let’s do it right now. Boop. | 现在马上放吧 |
[11:56] | Oh, my gosh. Would you look at your precious basket? | 天啊 你看看这珍贵的篮子 |
[11:59] | You guys must really like each other! | 你们俩真是心心相印啊 |
[12:00] | Have you been dating long? Do you hug a lot? | 你们约会很久了吗 常常拥抱吗 |
[12:02] | Mmm! Do you hug all the time? | 你们会一直拥抱吗 |
[12:04] | We should hang out. Is that cinnamon? Mmm. | 我们应该一起去玩 那是肉桂吗 |
[12:06] | Yeah, come on by the cave for juice whenever! | 欢迎随时来洞里喝果汁 |
[12:10] | We got pulp-free! | 无果肉的哦 |
[12:11] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[12:25] | Remember, no nuts in mine. I’m allergic. | 记住 我的不放坚果 我过敏 |
[12:27] | Ice bear charges extra. | 北极熊额外收费 |
[12:28] | Guys! I met some really nice people in the woods, | 伙计们 我在树林里遇到了好心人 |
[12:31] | And they’re gonna come over and have juice with us later! | 他们晚点会过来和我们喝果汁 |
[12:35] | Anyone remember to buy pulp-free? | 有人记得去买无果肉饮料吗 |
[12:36] | I don’t know, grizz. | 我不知道 棕熊 |
[12:38] | People always say they’ll come over, but they never do. | 人们总是说会过来坐坐 但他们一次也没来过 |
[12:40] | I think we need a bigger TV. | 我觉得我们需要台更大的电视 |
[12:42] | Ahem. Priyatnogo appetita. | 咳咳 请慢慢享用 |
[12:48] | Wow! | 哇喔 |
[12:49] | Arigatou. | 谢谢(日语) |
[12:50] | It looks so good, you guys. | 伙计们 这看起来棒极了 |
[12:52] | W-we got to document this! | 我们一定要记录下这一刻 |
[12:53] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[12:54] | Okay, chow down, pan-pan. | 好啦 小熊喵 慢点吃 |
[12:57] | C’mon, man, i just want to eat my breakfast. | 老兄 消停会儿吧 我只想好好吃我的早餐 |
[13:06] | Come on, stop it, dude! | 得了吧 老兄 你别照了 |
[13:08] | Golden! | 棒极了 |
[13:09] | I got to post this online! | 我要把这个传到网上 |
[13:11] | To the Internet! | 去上网咯 |
[13:13] | You’d better not. | 你别传了 |
[13:18] | It’s uploading! | 上传中咯 |
[13:22] | It’s public! | 已经公之于众啦 |
[13:23] | Huh? Take it down! | 什么 你给我删掉 |
[13:26] | Hang on, little brother. Just watch. | 小弟 你耐心等等 看着嘛 |
[13:27] | Millions of people are gonna want to see this. | 无数的人都迫不及待想要看呢 |
[13:36] | Aw! | 嗷 |
[13:37] | – Why must people hate? – It wasn’t that bad. | – 为什么会有人讨厌 – 那视频不至于这么糟吧 |
[13:39] | Ice bear will hunt them down. | 北极熊要将他们一网打尽 |
[13:40] | Quickly, click on something to make me feel better! | 赶紧地 快随便点些什么让我缓解一下情绪 |
[13:53] | I don’t feel any better. | 看完我没什么感觉 |
[13:55] | But look at how many views it has! | 但是看看他的浏览量 |
[13:57] | 50 million?! | 五千万 |
[14:00] | Dude, that’s like a-a hundred-million eyes! | 兄弟们 那得有一亿只眼睛啊 |
[14:02] | Oh! | 噢 |
[14:03] | Click on his website. | 点开他的主页 |
[14:06] | This is amazing! | 这太棒了 |
[14:07] | Action figures and day-of-the-week underwear! | 公仔图画 还有一周内衣日日更 |
[14:07] | 帅的人都关注了! (而丑的人还在犹豫) | |
[14:09] | Do it! Click all of them! | 快点 给我全点了 |
[14:11] | So many followers, so many friends. | 这么多粉丝 这么多好友 |
[14:14] | Being Internet famous sounds amazing. | 成为网红这主意不错 |
[14:21] | Let’s hang out sometime, Grizzly. | 我们有时间一起玩吧 小棕 |
[14:23] | This juice is great! | 果汁太好喝了 |
[14:24] | I want to hang out with Grizzly, too! | 我也想和小棕一起玩 |
[14:26] | – Me too! – I, as well! | – 我也是 – 还有我 |
[14:27] | Thanks, everyone. You’re all invited to the cave. | 谢谢大家 欢迎你们来我们的洞穴 |
[14:30] | Grizzly! I’m the mayor. | 小棕 我是市长 |
[14:33] | What’s up, mayor? | 有事吗 市长 |
[14:34] | Not much, man. | 也没什么 |
[14:35] | Here’s the key to the city. | 这是这所城市的钥匙 |
[14:36] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[14:38] | Also, please accept this lifetime supply | 此外 请务必收下供你们终身享用 |
[14:39] | Of salmon bagels! | 鲑鱼百吉饼 |
[14:43] | Guys, we can do this, too! | 伙计们 我们也能做到 |
[14:47] | We’re gonna make viral videos so we can become Internet-famous! | 我们要拍各种各样的视频 这样我们就能在网上红起来了 |
[14:50] | Think about it. | 想想看 |
[14:51] | Panda, you know those 50 million views | 熊猫 你要知道那五千万个浏览者里 |
[14:53] | Had at least one girl in there. | 肯定至少会有一个女生 |
[14:55] | Mm, Internet ladies. | 嗯 网上女友 |
[14:56] | And think of all the Internet glory you could bask in! | 你也想想你能够在网上得到多少人的爱戴 |
[14:59] | – Ice bear enjoys basking. – All right, paws in! | – 北极熊喜欢被爱戴的感觉 – 好了 把爪子放进来 |
[15:01] | Wait, what is this. We’ve never done this. | 等等 这是什么 我们从来没做过 |
[15:03] | Just… just go with it. Okay, on three. | 你就看着办吧 好啦 数到三 |
[15:05] | 1, 2, 3. | 一 二 三 |
[15:06] | Internet famous! | 成为网红 |
[15:07] | Let me finish my breakfast first. | 先让我吃完早餐吧 |
[15:09] | All right, wait. Why isn’t anything showing up? | 好了 等等 为什么不出图像啊 |
[15:12] | Oh, wait. It’s not on. | 等等 电源没开 |
[15:14] | Whoa. Yay. | 呜啊 耶 |
[15:15] | Too close. Yeah. Looking good, bro! | 太近了 好了 看起来不错 兄弟 |
[15:18] | Why do I have to wear toilet paper on my head? | 为什么我要把厕纸戴在头上啊 |
[15:20] | Action! | 开始 |
[15:21] | Oh. Oh, w… oh, where? | 什.. 喔 在哪 |
[15:22] | Project. | 生动点 |
[15:23] | Oh… oh, where am I? I am a lost baby. | 噢 额 我在什么地方 我是一个迷路的宝宝 |
[15:26] | Look for mom. | 找妈妈 |
[15:27] | M-mom? | 妈妈 |
[15:28] | – Mom? – Good. | – 妈妈 – 好极了 |
[15:30] | Mom, are you in there? | 妈妈 你在里边吗 |
[15:32] | Here’s your bottle. Now try to get up. | 这是你的奶瓶 现在试着站起来 |
[15:33] | It’s not my fault I was born round. | 这不是我的错 我生来就这么圆咚咚 |
[15:35] | Good night, baby. | 晚安 宝宝 |
[15:36] | All right, quick, take the camera. | 好了 快 拿着相机 |
[15:37] | Okay, am I in frame? Good. | 照到我了吗 行了 |
[15:39] | Wow! Look at this cute, small box! | 哇喔 快看 这可爱的小盒子 |
[15:42] | Would it not be cute if I were to sit in it? | 如果我坐进去了 它有我可爱吗 |
[15:47] | Did you get that? Okay, switch! | 你都拍下了吗 好了 换你 |
[15:55] | Perfect. | 完美 |
[15:57] | Cutest video ever. | 史上最萌视频 |
[16:02] | # Righteous, # holla. | 标签 公正 标签 哈哈 |
[16:03] | # Pandasingle. | 标签 单身熊猫 |
[16:04] | # Icebearforpresident. | 标签 北极熊竞选总统 |
[16:06] | It’s public. | 传好了 |
[16:07] | All right. Step back. | 好了 后退 |
[16:08] | Let it breathe, guys. | 伙计们 让它喘口气 |
[16:11] | I got to refresh! | 我要刷新它 |
[16:12] | Nothing. That’s cool, that’s cool. | 什么都没有 没事的 没事的 |
[16:14] | I mean, it’s only been a minute, right? | 我想说 才过去了一分钟 是吧 |
[16:16] | Yeah, you guys can go. | 你们俩可以走了 |
[16:17] | I’m just gonna hang here | 我在这儿看着就行 |
[16:19] | And wait till we get more frien…I mean hits. | 等到我们得到更多的好友.. 我是说点击量 |
[16:36] | Hey, Grizz. How did we do? | 棕熊 进展如何 |
[16:41] | What’s that, Grizz? | 怎么啦 棕熊 |
[16:42] | Comfort me. | 快安慰我 |
[16:46] | No! Not even people tripping can heal my wounds. | 不 人被绊倒的视频已经不能治愈我的伤口 |
[16:49] | Whoa. Isn’t that the koala from that video? | 那不是上次视频里的考拉吗 |
[16:52] | Hold on! What?! A me-me con?! | 等等 什么 一场”模模”秀 |
[16:55] | – Mee-mee? – Meme. | – “咪咪”吗 – 是”模模” |
[16:56] | A meme con! Internet celebs. | 一个模仿盛会 网络红人们 |
[16:57] | Meme tryouts. | 模仿试镜 |
[16:59] | Judged by nom-nom himself?! | 考拉本人做评委 |
[17:03] | We’re going! | 我们去吧 |
[17:09] | Wow! Look at all the Internet celebrities here. | 看看这些网络红人们 |
[17:16] | Sign it, porkins. Right here, porkins. Right here. | 签在这 猪猪 就是这 在这里 |
[17:17] | Porkins, sign here. | 猪猪 签这里 |
[17:19] | I didn’t think so many people would be competing. | 我没想到会有这么多人来竞赛 |
[17:22] | Ice bear should have trained before coming. | 北极熊来之前应该好好练练的 |
[17:23] | No sweat, brothers. | 莫慌 兄弟们 |
[17:24] | They got nothing on us. | 他们比不过我们的 |
[17:26] | Now let’s get in there! Hyah! | 我们现在就进去吧 |
[17:28] | Ow! Excuse me. Oops. | 不好意思 不是有意的 |
[17:30] | Sorry. My bad. Coming through. | 对不起 我错了 借过 |
[17:31] | Let’s see who we have next. | 看看下一个选手是哪位 |
[17:33] | Here we have Liz from the dump! | 欢迎来自垃圾场的利兹 |
[17:37] | Show them what you got, Liz. | 给他们好好看看 利兹 |
[17:45] | All right, thank you! | 好的 谢谢 |
[17:46] | Let’s hear what our judges have to say. | 让我们来听听评委们是怎么评价的 |
[17:49] | Gluten-cat? | 面包猫 |
[17:50] | Balancing lizard? | 平衡蜥蜴 |
[17:52] | Nom-nom? | 考拉君 |
[17:53] | Oh, that’s so cute. | 这太可爱了 |
[17:54] | Well, that looks like a unanimous no. | 看来是一致否决了 |
[17:56] | Years of training! | 多年的训练啊 |
[17:59] | Hello. My name is Grizzly. | 你好 我是小棕 |
[18:00] | We’re here to be Internet-famous. | 我们是来做网络红人的 |
[18:02] | All right. Whenever you’re ready. | 好的 准备好就开始吧 |
[18:04] | Okay, guys. Just like we rehearsed. | 好了 伙计们 把这当做排练就行 |
[18:05] | But we didn’t rehearse any… whoa! | 但是我们根本没有排练过…哇 |
[18:07] | Oh, where am I? | 我在哪 |
[18:08] | You promised you’d never do this again! | 你保证过你不会再犯的 |
[18:09] | I am a lost baby. | 我是个迷途的孩子 |
[18:10] | How I wish there was a small box… | 我多么希望有那么一个小盒子… |
[18:13] | For me. | 是属于我的 |
[18:15] | Uh-huh. | 呃 |
[18:16] | Judges? | 裁判们 |
[18:21] | Oh, look at his little drools. | 看他的口水流得 |
[18:23] | Sorry, boys, that’s a resounding no. | 抱歉了 孩子们 彻底地否决 |
[18:25] | Wait, what? | 等等 不会吧 |
[18:26] | Yes. Get out. Thank you. | 没错 退场吧 谢谢 |
[18:28] | Wait, wait. Hold on. | 等等 等等 打住 |
[18:30] | I have questions! | 我有疑问 |
[18:32] | Wait, wait! I’m going back in there. | 等等 我要回去 |
[18:34] | Grizz, wait, grizz! Come on, man. | 棕熊 等等 棕熊 拜托 伙计 |
[18:36] | We know now for sure that we’re not cut out for this, | 现在我们明确知道我们不适合这个了 |
[18:39] | And that’s okay. | 这没有什么关系 |
[18:40] | Can we please just go home now? | 我们现在可以回家了吗 |
[18:41] | Ice bear been sleeping for 15 minutes. | 北极熊已经睡了十五分钟了 |
[18:43] | Don’t you get it? This is it! | 你们还不懂吗 就是这个 |
[18:45] | This is our chance to make more friends | 这是前所未有的让我们能交到 |
[18:47] | Than we’ve ever had! | 更多朋友的机会 |
[18:48] | Come on, Grizz, we’ve had enough. | 拜托 棕熊 我们朋友够多了 |
[18:50] | You’re being kind of a… | 你变得有点… |
[18:51] | A dingle. | 弱智 |
[18:53] | Whoa! No need to roll out the “D” Word. | 没必要把这个词说这么大声吧 |
[18:55] | Don’t sweat it. | 别为此烦恼 |
[18:56] | I’m gonna sort this all out with nom-nom. | 我会和考拉君谈妥的 |
[19:00] | Oh, my gosh. That’s him! | 天呐 是他 |
[19:02] | Over here, over here! | 在那边 在那边 |
[19:06] | There he goes. Now’s our chance. | 他来了 现在机会正好 |
[19:07] | Grizz, stop! Come back! Where are you going? | 棕熊停下 回来 你要去哪里 |
[19:11] | Don’t leave. | 别走 |
[19:18] | I’ve got him. Get to the front. | 这里有我 你们去前面吧 |
[19:19] | Thanks, man. | 谢了 兄弟 |
[19:27] | You all right, sir? | 你还好吧 先生 |
[19:28] | Yeah, I think someone bit me by mistake, | 我觉得有人错咬了我一口 |
[19:30] | But it doesn’t really hurt. Gross. | 但总的来说并不怎么疼 |
[19:32] | Get out of here, you! | 你给我滚出去 |
[19:38] | Bear’s got moxie. | 有勇气的熊 |
[19:39] | What can I do for you, buddy? | 有什么能为你效劳的 伙计 |
[19:41] | Ah! Awesome! I knew you were a chill guy. | 太棒了 我就知道你是个爽快人 |
[19:44] | Sorry, it’s just I’ve been a really big fan | 抱歉 自从…大概…今早 |
[19:45] | Since, like, this morning, | 我就成了你的铁杆粉丝 |
[19:47] | And there’s just so much I want to ask you. | 我有太多事想问你了 |
[19:48] | – Eh, ask away. – Yes! | – 那就问吧 – 太好了 |
[19:50] | Okay, well, so my brothers and I made this video, | 好的 我和我的兄弟们做了这个视频 |
[19:53] | And we did a bunch of stuff. | 我们做了许多事情 |
[19:54] | There was a baby and dancing. | 里面有个孩子还有舞蹈 |
[19:55] | – Wow! – Pretty cool, right? | – 哇 – 很酷吧 |
[19:57] | They just give them to you when you’re Internet-famous. | 当你是网络红人的时候他们就会把这些给你 |
[20:00] | Do you like chocolate? | 你喜欢巧克力吗 |
[20:01] | Oh, yeah. Why? | 喜欢啊 怎么了 |
[20:04] | What?! | 什么 |
[20:05] | Oh, man! | 天呐 |
[20:07] | Being Internet-famous is crazy-cool! | 做网络红人简直太棒了 |
[20:09] | So, anyway, we put it up on the Internet | 不管怎么说 我们把它上传到网上 |
[20:11] | And waited forever, but… | 然后一直等 但是… |
[20:13] | Why don’t you just pull it up for me? | 你能帮我把视频找出来吗 |
[20:14] | Oh, yeah, sure. | 行啊 没问题 |
[20:18] | Oh, yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah! Here it is! | 没错 没错 就是这个 |
[20:20] | Oh, oh, where am I? | 噢 我在哪 |
[20:22] | – Really nice. – I am a lost baby. | – 真不错 – 我是个迷途的孩子 |
[20:24] | – Look for mom. – Yeah. | – 寻找我的妈妈 – 不错 |
[20:25] | Mom? Mom? | 妈妈 妈妈 |
[20:27] | Ha! Mom? | 哈 妈妈 |
[20:29] | Well, interesting staging. | 有点意思 |
[20:30] | Good night, baby. | 晚安 宝贝 |
[20:32] | That’s cool stuff, man. | 东西挺酷啊 伙计 |
[20:33] | Exactly! Oh, I’m so glad you’re into it! | 确实 真高兴你喜欢它 |
[20:35] | Dude, you’re so cool. | 老兄 你太酷了 |
[20:37] | You must have tons of friends, too, right? | 你一定也有成堆的朋友吗 |
[20:38] | Right, buddy? | 是吗 兄弟 |
[20:40] | I’ve got the maximum amount of friends | 在所有的社交网站上 |
[20:41] | On all social-media sites. | 我的朋友数已经达到了上限 |
[20:43] | So you guys must have brunch together all the time and stuff. | 这么说你们总是会一起吃早饭之类的 |
[20:45] | Wait, how do you fit that many people into a cafe? | 等等 那么多人一家咖啡店怎么坐得下 |
[20:47] | You’d need at least 12 pitchers of juice. | 得要至少十二罐果汁吧 |
[20:49] | No, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[20:51] | Are you kidding me? I’m famous, man. | 开什么玩笑 我是名人 伙计 |
[20:53] | I really don’t have time for that sort of thing. | 我真的没有时间做那类事情 |
[20:55] | What? | 什么 |
[20:56] | Hanging out in person is a thing of the past, buddy. | 亲自出去玩已经是过去式了 兄弟 |
[20:58] | Get with it. | 顺应潮流啊 |
[20:59] | Also, friends are usually too loud | 而且 朋友通常比较吵 |
[21:01] | Or have schmutz all over their faces. | 或者脸上到处是污迹 |
[21:05] | I have servants, really yummy food, the Internet. | 我有仆人 真正的美味食物 和网络 |
[21:07] | I think you can agree I don’t need anything else. | 我想你会认同我已经别无所需了 |
[21:10] | And that being the case… | 既然如此… |
[21:21] | hilarious. | 真滑稽 |
[21:24] | See you later, friend. | 一会见 朋友 |
[21:37] | Why isn’t this working? | 怎么不管用 |
[21:38] | Oh, it’s open. | 哦 是开着的 |
[21:39] | Oh! | 哦 |
[21:41] | Uh, hey, guys. | 嘿 伙计们 |
[21:43] | So… Sorry I took so long to get home. | 非常…抱歉 我这么晚才回家 |
[21:48] | I got juice! Pulp-free! | 我买了果汁 无果肉的 |
[21:50] | I thought maybe we could drink it together. | 我想我们可以一起喝 |
[21:53] | And, also, I just wanted to say, uh… | 而且 我想说… |
[21:56] | It’s okay, grizz. No big. | 没事啦 棕熊 没什么大不了的 |
[22:00] | Aww, I didn’t know you cared so… | 我不知道你如此在意… |
[22:03] | Don’t ditch ice bear. | 别想抛弃北极熊 |
[22:04] | Fair enough. | 好极了 |
[22:06] | Actually, we have a surprise for you, grizz. | 事实上 我们要给你个惊喜 棕熊 |
[22:08] | Really? Rad! | 真的吗 好嗨僧 |
[22:10] | Oh, wait. I can’t move. | 等等 我动不了了 |
[22:12] | Okay, open. | 好了 打开吧 |
[22:13] | It’s just our video. | 这就是我们的视频 |
[22:15] | Look closer! | 仔细看 |
[22:16] | Ooh! | 哦 |
[22:17] | Check the comments! | 看评论 |
[22:19] | Ooh, a real comment! | 一条真正的评论 |
[22:20] | Guys, this is great! | 伙计们 这太棒了 |
[22:21] | We’ve got to celebrate! | 我们得庆祝一下 |
[22:26] | Cheers! | 干杯 |