时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | We’ll be there. | # 我们会出现 # |
[00:07] | A wink and a smile and a great old time. | # 媚眼微笑 还有一段美好旧时光 # |
[00:10] | When we there. | # 当我们出现 # |
[00:12] | Wherever we are, there’s fun to be found | # 无论身处何方 都能一起获得快乐 # |
[00:14] | we’ll be there when you turn that corner | # 当你下一个转角 我们会出现 # |
[00:16] | when you jump out the bush | # 当你跳出灌木丛 # |
[00:17] | with a big bear smile | # 脸上挂着大大的笑容 # |
[00:19] | we’ll be there | # 我们就会出现 # |
[00:25] | samples! Fresh peaches. Take a sample. | 试吃 新鲜的桃子 试吃一下吧 |
[00:30] | Good morning. Could I have one of those? | 早上好 我能尝一个吗 |
[00:32] | Of course. Here you are. | 当然可以 给你 |
[00:36] | One more, please. | 请再给一个 |
[00:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[00:41] | Ooh, more samples. | 哦 还有更多的试吃 |
[00:42] | Thank you. | 谢啦 |
[00:54] | 有机 咖啡 | |
[01:05] | Hey, Grizz, don’t you think | 嘿 棕熊 你不觉得我们 |
[01:07] | we’ve had enough samples for one day? | 今天已经吃的差不多了吗 |
[01:08] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我可听不懂你在说什么 |
[01:10] | Ooh! Is that chili? | 噢 那是辣椒吗 |
[01:11] | Fresh cookies. A sample for you. | 刚出炉的饼干 给你试吃一个 |
[01:14] | – Um, I’m kind of full. – Please. Come on. | – 额 我已经吃饱了 – 拜托了 来嘛 |
[01:16] | I’m gonna start taking this personally if you don’t try it. | 如果你不吃我就会以为你这是对我个人有意见 |
[01:18] | Okay, okay. Look. I’m eating it. | 好啦 好啦 看 我吃着呢 |
[01:20] | Yum, yum, yum, yum… | 啊唔啊唔啊唔啊唔 |
[01:21] | Actually, that was pretty good. | 其实吧 还挺好吃的 |
[01:23] | What’s that nutty flavor? | 坚果味道是哪儿来的 |
[01:24] | That would be all the peanuts, cashews, walnuts, | 因为里面放了花生 腰果 胡桃 |
[01:26] | and macadamia nuts that are in there, | 还有澳洲坚果 |
[01:28] | courtesy of the nut shack. | 跟我们的坚果小屋打个招呼吧 |
[01:29] | Susie made them. | 这些都是苏希做的 |
[01:30] | – Hi, Susie. – Hey. | – 你好 苏希– 你好 |
[01:32] | Peanuts?! | 花生 |
[01:33] | Peanuts. Yep. That’s what I said. | 是的 花生 就是它 |
[01:36] | So did you want to buy some cookies? | 所以你想买点我们的饼干吗 |
[01:38] | Oh, my gosh! | 哦 天哪 |
[01:39] | Huh? Cookies? | 什么 饼干 |
[01:40] | Oh, no. Panpan! Man down! Man down! | 噢 不 小熊喵 有人倒下 有人倒下 |
[01:43] | – What’s happening? – He’s got crazy peanut allergies, man. | – 发生了什么事情 – 老兄 他有非常严重的花生过敏症 |
[01:45] | Bro, talk to me, buddy! | 跟我说话啊 兄弟 |
[01:47] | Regrets… | 肠子悔青了 |
[01:48] | Oh, no, you beautiful fool! | 噢 不 你这个傻白甜 |
[01:50] | Quickly, we’ve got to cancel it out with other food. | 快点 我们要拿其它的食物来抵消一下过敏症 |
[01:52] | Give me those apples. | 给我点那个苹果 |
[01:53] | Those nectarines look good, too. | 那些油桃看起来也不错 |
[01:55] | Hang on! I’m coming! | 等等 我来了 |
[02:06] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[02:07] | Hey, are you okay? | 嘿 你还好吗 |
[02:11] | Girl be sellin’ sunshine | # 气质阳光的女孩 # |
[02:14] | girl be sellin’ sunshine | # 气质阳光的女孩 # |
[02:15] | lookin’ so fine | # 看起来那么美 # |
[02:17] | lookin’ so fine | # 看起来那么美 # |
[02:19] | can’t believe my eyes | # 有点不相信眼前的美景 # |
[02:21] | goin’ outta my mind be my girlfriend | # 思绪飘出脑外 做我的女朋友吧 # |
[02:24] | wanna ask you, lady, to forever be mine I hope she’s single | # 想这么问你 美女 跟我永远在一起吧 希望她还是单身 # |
[02:28] | try to keep it cool, panda, just improvise you can do it | # 尽量保持淡定 胖达 即兴发挥吧 你能行的 # |
[02:32] | she’s the kind of girl that makes a guy realize can’t be nervous | # 她就是那种让人醍醐灌顶的女孩 千万别紧张 # |
[02:36] | wanna buy you flowers and spend $9.99 she’s so priceless | # 想花九块九毛九给你买束花 她是无价宝 # |
[02:39] | girl be sellin’ sunshine | # 气质阳光的女孩 # |
[02:42] | girl be sellin’ sunshine | # 气质阳光的女孩 # |
[02:44] | girl be sellin’ sunshine | # 气质阳光的女孩 # |
[02:46] | wake up, little bro! Not like this! Speak to me! | 醒醒 小兄弟 别这样 跟我说话啊 |
[02:51] | Oh, there he is! | 哦 他活过来了 |
[02:53] | Thank you so much. You saved our little baby. | 非常感谢你 你救了我们家小宝宝 |
[02:55] | How did you know what to do? | 你怎么会知道要怎么应对过敏 |
[02:57] | Oh, my little brother has allergies, too, | 哦 我的弟弟也有过敏症 |
[02:58] | so I always carry a shot around, just in case. | 所以为了以防万一 我一直在身上带一管药 |
[03:01] | Thank you, Lucy’s produce. | 谢谢你了 露西农产品店 |
[03:05] | Huh? Oh! | 啥 哦 |
[03:07] | Yep, that’s me… produce Lucy. | 是的 就是我农产品店的露西 |
[03:09] | Lucy. | 露西 |
[03:11] | Lucy, awesome. Thank you. | 露西 好名字 谢谢你 |
[03:13] | Say thanks, little bro. | 快说谢谢 小弟 |
[03:15] | Ba-ba… | 吧 吧 |
[03:16] | Thanks, Lucy. | 谢谢 露西 |
[03:18] | You’re so cool. | 你太厉害了 |
[03:20] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[03:22] | Well, I’ve got to go pack up my stall now, | 不过 我现在要去整理我的货摊准备离开了 |
[03:24] | but it was great to meet you guys. | 但是还是很高兴认识你们 |
[03:25] | Oh, hey, we’re gonna go throw rocks in the lake | 嘿 我们准备去湖边扔石头玩 |
[03:27] | if you want to come. | 你要一起来么 |
[03:28] | Oh, yeah, for sure. | 哦 好啊 当然了 |
[03:29] | I haven’t thrown rocks in forever. | 我还没来没有往湖里扔过石头 |
[03:32] | Okay, let me pack up my truck | 好吧 我先去收拾一下我的货车 |
[03:34] | and wrap up a few things. | 顺便带几样东西 |
[03:35] | Uh, just give me a sec. | 恩 稍等我一下哦 |
[03:37] | Um, um, okay, good night! | 恩 好的 晚安 |
[03:41] | Whoa. What was that? | 哇哦 那是干吗 |
[03:44] | Hey, do you think the nut shack is still giving samples? | 嘿 你觉得那个坚果小屋还发试吃吗 |
[03:45] | Ice bear going to fill stomach like piñata. | 北极熊准备把胃像个彩罐一样装的满满的 |
[03:49] | This’ll be perfect. | 一定会很棒的 |
[03:58] | And just one look | # 第一眼见你 # |
[04:00] | and I can never forget you | # 我就知道我永远不会忘记你 # |
[04:03] | And now I’ve got a tattoo | # 我弄了个纹身 # |
[04:06] | of you on my heart | # 图案是你在我心上 # |
[04:10] | whoo-hoo! | 呜呼 |
[04:12] | It’s beating and I wonder | # 心在跳 我徜徉 # |
[04:14] | I think everything will be all right | # 我觉得一切都会好起来 # |
[04:18] | If you shine your light | # 你散发着光芒 # |
[04:21] | oh, oh, oh | # 哦哦哦 # |
[04:22] | I think I’m ready to say | # 我觉得我已经准备好 # |
[04:25] | I want to be your du-du-dude | # 告诉你 我想做你的男人 # |
[04:26] | Come down. | 快来 |
[04:27] | Today | # 今天 # |
[04:29] | tomorrow, and forever I’ll be your friend | # 明天 直到永远 我都会做你的好朋友 # |
[04:34] | catch, catch a can of pop | # 接着 接着这一罐爆米花 # |
[04:35] | Finally found a million dollars | # 最终找到一百万美元 # |
[04:38] | then I lost about a dollar | # 可我丢了一块钱 # |
[04:41] | but who cares? Now I’m super rich | # 不过 谁在乎呢 现在爷已经非常有钱 # |
[04:46] | be lucky to be a little beetle | # 幸运的变成一个小虫 # |
[04:50] | resting on your shoulder | # 停在你的肩头 # |
[04:53] | traveling all around | # 随处去游荡 # |
[04:54] | got me thinking that I, I, I, I | # 让我不由得想 我 我 我 我 # |
[04:57] | I think I’m ready to say come on, man. | # 我想我想对你说 兄弟 # |
[04:59] | I want to be your du-du-dude today | # 我想做你的朋友 不止今天 # |
[05:04] | tomorrow, and forever | # 还有明天 直到永远 # |
[05:07] | du-du-dude | # 朋友 # |
[05:08] | Hey, thanks for the ride, Lucy. | 嘿 谢谢你送我们回来 露西 |
[05:10] | Oh, of course. | 哦 这没什么 |
[05:12] | Uh, hey, what are you guys doing for dinner? | 对了 你们今晚打算吃些什么 |
[05:14] | Uh, I don’t know, actually. | 嗯 实际上 还没定 |
[05:15] | Oh, I don’t know anything… | 哦 我什么都不知道 |
[05:17] | what? | 什么 |
[05:18] | I think we got nothing planned. | 我想我们今晚没什么计划 |
[05:20] | Well, there’s this new restaurant on 45th and spruce. | 我知道一个新餐厅在云杉路45号 |
[05:21] | Here. I’ll write it down for you. | 这样 我写下地址给你 |
[05:23] | It’s like a French Italian fusion-y thing. | 店里就是些法国意大利风情的菜 |
[05:25] | Yes, I would eat that. | 好啊 我也想吃吃看 |
[05:27] | Great. So, it’s a date. | 太棒了 所以 我们约好了 |
[05:28] | Yep. All four of us. | 是啊 我们四个一起 |
[05:29] | Ice bear requires booster seat. | 北极熊想要儿童椅 |
[05:31] | Thanks. Today’s been so fun. | 谢啦 今天真的很开心 |
[05:33] | And to think… the whole reason we met | 而且我想 我们今天能够遇到 |
[05:35] | is ’cause my little bro is | 多亏了亲爱的兄弟 |
[05:36] | a swollen bundle of allergies. | 因为过敏成了个肿包 |
[05:38] | Aww, you guys are the cutest. | 啊 你们最可爱了 |
[05:42] | See you soon. | 过会见 |
[05:44] | Oh, man. Lucy is so chill. | 哦 兄弟 露西真是太酷了 |
[05:47] | She might be the coolest person we know. | 她可能是我们遇到过最酷的人 |
[05:48] | Ice bear made her a pashmina. | 北极熊给她做了条披肩 |
[05:50] | Let’s get fancied up. | 我们快点打扮起来 |
[05:51] | I think we’ve got some nice clothes in the closet somewhere. | 我们衣橱里应该有些不错的衣服 |
[05:53] | Hmm. Closet… | 嗯 衣橱 |
[05:55] | Tonight’s gonna be so fu… | 今晚将会非常 |
[05:56] | Hey, guys! You want to play a game? | 嘿 伙计们 你们想不想玩个游戏 |
[05:58] | I know a really good one. | 我知道一个很好玩的 |
[05:59] | Game, you say? Hmm? | 你说 游戏 |
[06:01] | – We’re listening. – Yeah, it’s a little game. | – 我们听着呢 – 是啊 一个小游戏 |
[06:03] | It’s gonna be super-fun and quick. You’re gonna love it. | 很好玩而且很快就好了 你们一定会喜欢的 |
[06:05] | – Okay, first, you get in here. – I like this. | – 好的 首先 你们先进去 – 我喜欢这个 |
[06:07] | And, uh… | 然后 嗯 |
[06:10] | Count to 1,000. | 数到一千 |
[06:12] | I see. This is fun. | 我知道了 真好玩 |
[06:14] | One… | 一 |
[06:20] | Come on, panda. You can do this. | 上吧 熊猫 你可以办到的 |
[06:26] | Uh, ‘scuse me. | 抱歉 借过一下 |
[06:28] | Panda! Over here! Panda! | 熊猫 在这里 熊猫 |
[06:33] | Girl be selling sunshine | # 气质阳光的女孩 # |
[06:35] | Girl be selling sunshine | # 气质阳光的女孩 # |
[06:37] | Looking so fine | # 她是这么美 # |
[06:39] | – Looking so fine – Hey, panda. Panda. | – # 她是这么美 # – 嘿 熊猫 熊猫 |
[06:41] | – Huh? – I’m right here. | – 嗯 – 我就在这呢 |
[06:42] | Hey. Where’s your brothers? | 对了 你的兄弟们在哪 |
[06:44] | They’re sick! With vomit! | 他们生病了 还吐了 |
[06:45] | Um, they’re not feeling great. | 嗯 他们有点不舒服 |
[06:47] | Are they okay? Should we go see them? | 他们还好吗 我们是不是应该去看看 |
[06:49] | No! No! No! | 不 不 不 |
[06:50] | Contagious. Upchucking everywhere. | 会传染 吐得到处都是 |
[06:52] | The walls, the carpet… oh, boy. | 墙上 地毯上 噢 太惨了 |
[06:55] | Okay. Let’s eat. | 好啦 我们开吃吧 |
[06:58] | For you. | 送你的 |
[06:59] | 999… wait a minute! Lucy! | 999 等一下 露西 |
[07:02] | We’re late! | 我们要迟到了 |
[07:04] | And the door’s locked. | 门被锁住了 |
[07:05] | Quick… give me a coat hanger and some gum. | 快点 给我个衣架和一些口香糖 |
[07:07] | I know a way to… | 我知道个办法可以 |
[07:08] | that works, too. | 这样也行 |
[07:11] | Is everything all right? | 你还好吗 |
[07:12] | A-are you sure you’re not sick, too? | 你确定你没有也生病吗 |
[07:13] | Nope. All good here. | 没有 我很好啊 |
[07:15] | No vomit on me. | 我不会呕吐 |
[07:16] | Ha, ha, ha, ha. | 哈 哈 哈 哈 |
[07:19] | Are you two ready to order? | 你们点好了吗 |
[07:21] | Uh… Why don’t you go first? | 嗯 你先点吧 |
[07:23] | Oh, sure. Uh, just give me a second. | 哦 好吧 嗯 让我考虑一下 |
[07:27] | You know, I’ve heard it’s best | 你知道吗 我听说最好的办法就是 |
[07:29] | to fully immerse yourself in your menu like this. | 将你整个人埋进菜单里 就像这样 |
[07:33] | You guys need a minute? | 你们还要再选一会 |
[07:35] | Um, how long do we immerse ourselves? | 嗯 我们要埋进去多久啊 |
[07:37] | That little sneak. | 那个小家伙 |
[07:39] | He’s still playing a game, and he’s got Lucy in on it. | 他还在和我们玩游戏呢 而且他还让露西加入了 |
[07:42] | Game on. | 游戏开始 |
[07:49] | Oh, phew. | 哦 呼 |
[07:50] | Whoo-hoo! Good menu sesh, right? | 不错的点餐运动 是吗 |
[07:52] | I got really immersed there. | 我真的埋进去好久 |
[07:54] | Ha! Yeah. | 哈 是啊 |
[07:55] | Anyway, I’ll have the Thai noodle salad, please. | 不管怎样 我决定要泰式面条沙拉 谢谢 |
[07:58] | Mm-hmm. And for you, sir? | 嗯哼 你要什么 先生 |
[08:00] | Egg. | 鸡蛋 |
[08:01] | Frittata it is, then. | 那么 就是意大利蛋饼 |
[08:10] | Oh, no. This restaurant is too happening. | 哦 不 这个餐厅人太多了 |
[08:13] | We need another way in. | 我们得找条别的路 |
[08:17] | About time. It’s crazy in here. | 抓紧 这里很紧急 |
[08:23] | Phase one successful. | 第一阶段 成功潜入 |
[08:24] | Now all we need to do is get through… This kitchen! | 现在我们需要做的就是穿过 这个厨房 |
[08:30] | Here we go. Follow my lead. | 我们走吧 跟着我 |
[08:31] | Thank goodness you’re here. | 谢天谢地 你们在这 |
[08:33] | Take this to table 4, this to 17, two for 18, | 这个送去四号桌 这个去十七号 这两个给十八号 |
[08:34] | and water for 50 through 70, | 把客人的水加到七成 |
[08:35] | and come right back when you’re through. | 等你们都搞定了再回到这里 |
[08:37] | We made it. | 我们成功了 |
[08:39] | Hey! You know what I really like? | 嘿 你知道我最喜欢做什么了吗 |
[08:40] | Moving tables into dark corners. | 将桌子拖到不起眼的角落 |
[08:42] | Panda, wait. | 熊猫 等等 |
[08:44] | Uh, so, do you do this every time you eat out or… | 嗯 所以 你每次在外面吃饭都这么做吗 |
[08:49] | Your meal, my good sir. | 您点的餐 亲爱的先生 |
[08:51] | And may I just say excellent choice. | 容我说一句 极棒的选择 |
[08:54] | So, where is that panda? | 好的 那只熊猫在哪 |
[08:55] | I know I saw him around here somewhere. | 我知道他就在这的某处 |
[08:57] | Waiter! | 服务员 |
[08:59] | Panda, is there a reason… | 熊猫 你是因为什么 |
[09:01] | Wow! Look that table over there! | 哇哦 看那的那张桌子 |
[09:05] | Oh, there you guys are. | 哦 你们在这啊 |
[09:06] | – I have your ord… – perfect. Thank you. | – 我送来了你们点 – 太棒了 谢谢 |
[09:08] | Uh… Here. Aah! | 嗯 这里 |
[09:10] | Oop. Mind if we squeeze in here? | 哦 介意我们挤一挤吗 |
[09:12] | Oh, is this a birthday? | 哦 这是生日宴吗 |
[09:13] | Congratulations. | 生日快乐 |
[09:16] | Panda, do you even know these people? | 熊猫 你认识这些人吗 |
[09:19] | Uh… | 嗯 |
[09:21] | Whoa! What’s under here? Oop! | 这下面是什么 |
[09:30] | Panda… | 熊猫 |
[09:33] | Oh, hey, Lucy. What’s up? | 露西 怎么了 |
[09:34] | What’s up? What… what do you mean? | 怎么了 你什么意思 |
[09:37] | We-we’re hiding under a table. | 我们正藏在桌子底下 |
[09:39] | What? No. We’re not hiding. | 什么 不 我们没有藏 |
[09:40] | It’s just… Atmospheric down here. | 只是下面比较有情调 |
[09:43] | Atmospheric? | 情调 |
[09:44] | Panda, you’ve been dragging me around all evening. | 熊猫 你整晚都在拖着我 |
[09:47] | I’m not really hungry anymore. | 我一点也不饿了 |
[09:49] | Maybe we should just call it a night. | 也许我们今晚到此为止了 |
[09:50] | No, no, no. Don’t go! We’re having a great time. | 不 不 不 别走 我们玩得很开心 |
[09:53] | Everything’s going perfectly. | 一切都不错 |
[09:54] | It’s only gonna get more… | 我们要更多 |
[09:55] | oh, there you guys are. I have your… | 你们在这 这是你们 |
[09:57] | see! More fun! | 看 更多快乐 |
[09:58] | Ou guys are. Mmm! Delicious! Our… | 真美味 |
[10:01] | panda, I think that was my order. | 熊猫 我想那是我点的 |
[10:05] | It had peanuts in it. | 里面有花生 |
[10:12] | Hey, panda? Panda, you there? | 熊猫 熊猫 你还好吗 |
[10:14] | Is my little panpan there? | 我的小熊熊还好吗 |
[10:16] | Oop, there he is. | 他醒了 |
[10:17] | Huh? What… what happened? | 发生了什么 |
[10:19] | Oh, man. It wasn’t pretty. | 伙计 你很狼狈 |
[10:22] | You had a major allergic reaction. | 你刚产生了很大的过敏反应 |
[10:24] | You were flopping all over. | 你重重得晕了过去 |
[10:25] | You flipped the table. | 你掀翻了桌子 |
[10:26] | There was food everywhere. | 弄得食物到处都是 |
[10:28] | Am I missing anything? Vomit. | 我漏了什么吗 呕吐 |
[10:30] | Oh, yeah. Lots of vomit. | 对 好多呕吐物 |
[10:31] | Ugh. Oh, no! | 不 |
[10:33] | What about Lucy? | 露西怎么样了 |
[10:34] | She was here earlier, but she had to leave. | 她之前在这 但她走了 |
[10:36] | She left you something, though. | 她好像给你留东西 |
[10:38] | She says you didn’t get the chance to eat, | 她说你没有吃东西 |
[10:39] | so she saved your dish for you. | 她留下了你的吃的 |
[10:43] | Are you doing okay there, buddy? | 你和她的约会怎么样 伙计 |
[10:45] | Kind of. | 还行 |
[10:46] | I mean, I thought Lucy was, um… | 我是说 我觉得露西… |
[10:49] | I-I really liked, um… ugh! | 我真的很想… |
[10:52] | I’m so dumb. | 我真的好傻 |
[10:53] | Wait, did… did you like her? | 等一下 你喜欢她吗 |
[10:55] | Dude, you should have just told us! | 伙计 你应该告诉我们 |
[10:57] | We would have totally gotten out of your way. | 我们会尽量让你们独处 |
[10:59] | Ice bear would have been less charming. | 北极熊就不会显得魅力十足 |
[11:01] | It’s cool, you guys. | 你们真好 兄弟 |
[11:02] | I’m just a little embarrassed, I guess. | 我想 我只是有一点尴尬 |
[11:04] | Don’t be. | 别这样 |
[11:05] | We’re always here for you, man. | 我们总是陪着你的 |
[11:09] | You probably didn’t have a chance, though. | 你也许根本搞不定她 |
[11:27] | Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da, ba-da-ba-da-ba | # 哒 哒 哒吧哒 哒 哒 吧哒吧哒吧 # |
[11:29] | da, da, da-ba-da, da, da let’s go! | # 哒 哒 哒吧哒 哒 哒 我们走 # |
[11:31] | We’ll be there | # 我们同在 # |
[11:33] | a wink and a smile and a great, old time | # 一个眼神 一个微笑 一声赞许 如往常一样 # |
[11:35] | yeah, we’ll be there | # 我们同在 # |
[11:38] | wherever we are, there’s fun to be found | # 无论身处何处 快乐永远同在 # |
[11:40] | we’ll be there when you turn that corner | # 转过街角 我们同在 # |
[11:42] | when you jump out the bush | # 带着大大的熊笑 跳出树丛 # |
[11:43] | with a big bear smile | # 我们同在 # |
[11:45] | we’ll be there | # 我们同在 # |
[12:29] | Cool people! | 有人 |
[12:38] | Sweet catch, bro. | 接的不错 伙计 |
[12:40] | So, you guys playing a game? | 那么你们在玩游戏吗 |
[12:42] | Um… yeah? | 对 |
[12:43] | Hey, you guys got room for one more player? | 你们能加一个人吗 |
[12:45] | Uh, sorry, man. | 不好意思 伙计 |
[12:46] | We’ve already got, like, four, so… no? | 我么已经有四个人了 那么…不行 |
[12:50] | Hey, no sweat, guys. | 没关系 伙计们 |
[12:51] | I’ll just pop a squat here and watch. | 我就坐这儿 看你们玩 |
[12:54] | Don’t mind me. Carry on. | 别在意我 继续玩 |
[12:58] | Whoo! Nice form, bro! | 扔得好 伙计 |
[13:05] | Hey, good one. | 好球 |
[13:07] | Hmm. Tacos or burgs? | 炸玉米饼还是汉堡 |
[13:10] | Um, yes. | 是的 |
[13:13] | A black bear? | 一个黑熊 |
[13:14] | What?! | 什么 |
[13:16] | This quiz is completely stupid. | 这个测试真傻 |
[13:20] | Justice delivered. | 评价发送 |
[13:22] | Ooh, hello, beautiful. | 真好看 |
[13:25] | Yum… where? | 真好吃 在哪 |
[13:28] | Let’s see what we got here. | 我们来看看下面有些什么 |
[13:34] | I like that. | 我喜欢这个 |
[13:37] | What?! Oh, that’s just creepy. | 什么 这真可怕 |
[13:41] | No. | 不 |
[13:42] | No, not that either. | 不 也不是这个 |
[13:56] | Intruder! | 有入侵者 |
[14:24] | Nice hustle. | 抢得漂亮 |
[14:25] | Oh! Good one. | 好球 |
[14:27] | Yeah, you guys are on fire! | 你们打得真激烈 |
[14:32] | Aw, great. Now what are we gonna do? | 现在我们怎么办 |
[14:36] | Hold tight, amigos. I got it. | 别急 朋友们 交给我 |
[14:39] | Almost. Hold on. | 差一点 等一下 |
[14:48] | Ha, ha! Got you, you sneak. | 抓到你了 真狡猾 |
[14:50] | Hey, guys, look! | 伙计们 看 |
[14:51] | Cool. Just toss it down, man. | 真棒 扔下来 |
[14:53] | Yeah, coming right at you, buddy. | 接好了 伙计 |
[14:56] | Okay, here it comes. | 好吧 来了 |
[14:59] | Nice throw. | 扔得漂亮 |
[15:00] | Uh, hey, why don’t you play with us? | 为什么不和我们一起玩呢 |
[15:03] | Really? Yes. | 真的吗 太好了 |
[15:04] | All right, cool. I’ll be right down. | 真好 我马上下来 |
[15:08] | Hey, what’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[15:12] | Tree dude, you okay? | 树上的兄弟 你还好嘛 |
[15:14] | Uh, yeah. All good up here. | 一切都好 |
[15:17] | Just, uh, enjoying the view. | 在享受着风景 |
[15:18] | You guys go ahead. | 你们先玩 |
[15:20] | I’m just gonna hang here a little bit longer. | 我要在这儿多待会儿 |
[15:21] | All right, well, whenever you want to come join us. | 好吧 随时欢迎你加入我们 |
[15:24] | Yeah, okay. | 没问题 |
[15:25] | See you soon. | 一会儿见 |
[15:27] | Come on, leg. Get it together, man. | 好了 腿 快出来 兄弟 |
[15:29] | Um, hey there, little guy. | 你好 小兄弟 |
[15:31] | Aah! | 啊 |
[15:35] | Wait, what are you doing? | 等等 你在做什么 |
[15:44] | What? No! | 什么 不要啊 |
[15:46] | I don’t hate babies! | 我很喜欢小孩 |
[15:47] | What? Please, please! You don’t understand! | 什么 拜托 不是你们想象的那样 |
[15:51] | No! No! No! No! No! | 不要 不要 不要 不要 |
[15:52] | Noooo! | 不要啊 |
[16:13] | Come on, leg. Work with me. | 加油 腿 乖乖配合我 |
[16:16] | Oh, hello, friend. Hurry. | 你好 朋友 快 |
[16:18] | Fly away and get me an axe, or maybe butter. | 飞去把我的斧头拿过来 或者黄油也行 |
[16:22] | Maybe both. | 或者两样都拿来 |
[16:23] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[16:25] | You can do it. | 你能做到的 |
[16:26] | I believe in… | 我相信… |
[16:28] | Hey, you need any help up there? | 你需要帮助吗 |
[16:30] | Nah, brah. Just chilling. | 没事 兄弟 我在这儿玩呢 |
[16:33] | Uh, hey, why not throw that thing up here? | 你把那东西扔上来行吗 |
[16:35] | Uh, okay. | 呃 好吧 |
[16:39] | Whoa. Almost there. | 差一点 |
[16:40] | Can you throw it higher? | 你能再扔高点吗 |
[16:42] | Oh, sorry. My bad. | 对不起 算我的 |
[16:44] | So close there, man. | 就差那么一点 |
[16:48] | Hey, guy. | 你好 兄弟 |
[16:49] | Uh, what’s happening, um, over there. | 这里 呃 发生了什么 |
[16:51] | Just typing away, huh? | 就打打字 是吗 |
[16:54] | Here, little guy. Just, uh, just turn around. | 看这里 小家伙 转过身来 |
[16:58] | There we go. | 做得很好 |
[17:00] | J-just a gentle ride. | 慢慢得转移 |
[17:02] | Oh, wow. This is so much fun. | 这真是太有趣了 |
[17:06] | Oh, no, no, no. | 不要 不要 |
[17:07] | Stop looking at me. | 别这么看着我 |
[17:13] | No. | 不要啊 |
[17:31] | Ha! I got it. | 我接住了 |
[17:32] | Cool. Now throw it back down. | 真棒 扔回来吧 |
[17:34] | Okay, but you better back up. | 没问题 你们最好再往后退点 |
[17:42] | This is exactly what I wanted. | 这正是我想要的 |
[17:43] | Much more comfortable. | 这样舒服多了 |
[17:45] | Whoa, are you all right? What’s happening? | 你没事吧 发生什么事了 |
[17:46] | Whoa, is he in trouble? Is he protesting? | 他遇上麻烦了吗 他在抗议什么嘛 |
[17:50] | Oh, I got it. | 我知道了 |
[17:55] | Sorry, could you clean that? | 不好意思 你能帮我收拾一下吗 |
[18:00] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[18:01] | Some nice, bland animal-ish crackers. | 美味又爽口的动物饼干 |
[18:07] | Yes. Yes, that’s right. | 这就对了 |
[18:09] | Into the bag. | 到袋子里去 |
[18:10] | Come on. Come on. Come on. Come on. | 快去 快去 快去 快去 |
[18:12] | Hmm! | 搞定 |
[18:13] | Who is that up there? | 谁挂在那树上了 |
[18:15] | Everyone, please. | 大家 拜托了 |
[18:16] | I’m fine. Nothing to see here. | 我很好 没什么好看的 |
[18:18] | Now please go away. | 麻烦都散了吧 |
[18:20] | What’s going on? Is that guy stuck? | 发生什么事了 那家伙卡那儿了吗 |
[18:21] | Not stuck. | 一派胡言 |
[18:26] | Phew. That should do it. | 这次应该能行了 |
[18:32] | Huh? No! | 不要啊 |
[18:38] | Stop! No, not that one! | 停下来 别点那个 |
[18:40] | No. | 不要啊 |
[18:41] | Stop it! | 给我停止 |
[18:42] | 真是不雅啊 瞎我眼啊 太可怕了 头戴内裤 快停下啊啊啊 已举报 吓得我吃了个人 | |
[18:48] | Noooo! | 不要啊 |
[18:53] | Aah! My contacts! | 我的隐形眼镜 |
[19:35] | Get it away from me! | 快把它拿走 |
[19:36] | We’re reporting live at the scene | 我们正在现场直播 |
[19:38] | where a bear is seemingly stuck in a tree. | 一只似乎被卡在树上的熊 |
[19:40] | This may be the most stuck bear we’ve seen in years, | 这也许是近几年来被卡得最惨的熊了 |
[19:43] | and he shows no signs of getting unstuck anytime soon. | 同时目前完全没有迹象表明他能够挣脱出来 |
[19:46] | I’m not stuck! | 我才没被卡住 |
[19:47] | Everyone please go home. | 麻烦大家回家吧 |
[19:50] | Don’t worry. We’ll get you down. | 别担心 我们会把你放下来的 |
[19:51] | Just grab my hand and you’ll be okay. | 抓住我的手 你就会没事了 |
[19:53] | I said I wasn’t stuck. | 我说了我没被卡住 |
[19:55] | There’s nothing to worry about. | 没什么可担心的 |
[19:57] | Go away! | 走开 |
[19:58] | No! | 不要 |
[20:06] | No, no, no! | 别走 别走 |
[20:07] | Help me! Help me, please! Whoa! | 救命 救救我 拜托 |
[20:19] | Wha?! | 啥 |
[20:27] | Come on! Come on! | 放开我 快放开我 |
[20:40] | I’m alive. | 我还活着 |
[20:58] | Go away! | 走开 |
[21:04] | Oh, help, please! I need help! | 救命 我需要帮助 |
[21:07] | Help! | 救命啊 |
[21:31] | That actually hurt less than I thought it would. | 事实上没我想象中的那么疼 |
[21:36] | Uh, I found your contacts. | 我找到你的隐形眼镜了 |
[21:38] | Oh, my gosh! Give them to me! | 天啊 快给我 |
[21:40] | Oh, delete! Delete! Delete! Delete! | 删除 删除 删除 删除 |
[21:41] | Oh, come on, come on, come on. | 快 快 快 |
[21:50] | Don’t worry, son! We’ll get you out of there. | 别担心 孩子 我们会救你出去的 |
[21:52] | Just grab my hand and you’ll be okay. | 抓住我的手 你会没事的 |
[21:55] | Grab my hand! | 抓住我的手 |
[21:58] | Go away. | 走开 |
[21:59] | Do not worry. | 别担心 |
[22:01] | I’m not worried. | 我没担心 |
[22:02] | Just go. | 走就行了 |
[22:06] | Don’t worry, sir. | 别担心 先生 |
[22:08] | I got you. | 我接住你了 |
[22:09] | Someone get me a small stretcher! | 谁能给我个小担架 |