时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da, ba-da-ba-da-ba | # 哒 哒 哒吧哒 哒 哒 吧哒吧哒吧 # |
[00:03] | da, da, da-ba-da, da, da, let’s go | # 哒 哒 哒吧哒 哒 哒 我们走 # |
[00:05] | We’ll be there | # 我们同在 # |
[00:07] | a wink and a smile and a great, old time | # 一个眼神 一个微笑 一声赞许 如往常一样 # |
[00:10] | yeah, we’ll be there | # 我们同在 # |
[00:12] | wherever we are, there’s fun to be found | # 无论身处何处 快乐永远同在 # |
[00:14] | we’ll be there when you turn that corner | # 转过街角 我们同在 # |
[00:16] | when you jump out the bush | # 带着大大的熊笑 跳出树丛 # |
[00:17] | With a big bear smile | # 我们同在 # |
[00:18] | we’ll be there | # 我们同在 # |
[00:39] | Lay it on me, sweet Internet. | 因特网宝贝 来上我吧 |
[00:44] | Advertisement? | 又广告 |
[00:47] | Oh, hey. | 哦 嘿 |
[00:48] | You want to watch that baby sloth video again? | 你想再看看那个树獭宝宝的的视频吗 |
[00:50] | Was that a no? | 所以是拒绝我咯 |
[00:51] | Wednesdays at 9:00, | 周三九点 |
[00:53] | do you have what it takes to answer the call of the wild? | 你有想过做点什么去回应心底野性的呼唤么 |
[00:56] | Badger does. | 獾哥就这么做了 |
[00:58] | He’s been answering that call | 他现在每天都在 |
[00:59] | every day of his life | 回应着那个心底的声音 |
[01:01] | and has now mastered the art | 而现在已经深谙在任何地形环境里 |
[01:02] | of survival in any terrain. | 都能生存下来的艺术 |
[01:04] | Forest, desert, tundra… Badger’s conquered them all. | 丛林 沙漠 冻原…都被獾哥征服了 |
[01:07] | drop him into a new territory, | 把他扔进一个新的环境 |
[01:10] | and he’s like a kid in a dirt and snake-filled candy store. | 他简直就无往不利 |
[01:12] | Wow! | 哇哦 |
[01:13] | He’s the real deal, grasping life, | 他真不是盖的 扼住生命的咽喉 |
[01:15] | kicking and fighting, living the way mother nature intended. | 玩弄与股掌之间 用大自然母亲赋予我们的本能来生活 |
[01:19] | Today, most of us are unable to function | 时至今日 我们大多数离开舒适空调房的庇佑 |
[01:21] | out of the confines of our comfy, air-conditioned homes. | 就无法正常生活了 |
[01:24] | Pathetic. | 太可悲了 |
[01:27] | Is this really the fate mother nature intended for us? | 这真的是大自然母亲想给我们的命运么 |
[01:33] | A normal life may be comfortable and clean, | 平凡的生活可能舒适整洁 |
[01:36] | but does it really have what the beauty of nature can offer? | 但是那真的能体现自然之美么 |
[01:42] | The wilderness is my home,sweet home. | 大自然才是我的家 温暖的然 |
[01:45] | I wasn’t born on this earth just to stay alive. | 我出生在这个世上不是为了生存的 |
[01:49] | I was born to be alive. | 而是为了活着 |
[01:52] | “Badger in the wild.” | “野性的獾哥” |
[01:55] | Will you answer the call? | 你会响应野性的呼唤吗 |
[02:07] | Will you answer the call? | 你会响应野性的呼唤吗 |
[02:12] | Hey, bro, you want some microwavable dumplings? | 嘿 老兄 你要来点速食饺子吗 |
[02:14] | They’re fresh. | 刚出炉哦 |
[02:16] | Ice bear putting finishing touches on your turtleneck. | 白熊给你的高领毛衣上加上了超炫的花 |
[02:17] | Grizz, Grizz, is everything okay? | 棕熊 棕熊 你没事吧 |
[02:20] | No. Everything is clear. | 不 一切都明朗了 |
[02:27] | Come on, you slowpokes, the picnic area is this way. | 快点 你们两个行动迟缓的家伙 野餐的地方在这边 |
[02:30] | Grizz, remember, after this, | 棕熊 你要记得啊 在这之后 |
[02:32] | you said we could get some froyo. | 你说我们能吃冻酸奶哦 |
[02:34] | Ice bear needs more bug spray. | 白熊需要更多驱蚊水 |
[02:36] | We made it! | 我们到啦 |
[02:38] | Wait. What do you mean “we made it”? | 等等 你说到啦是什么意思 |
[02:40] | Where are all the picnic tables and benches? | 野餐桌和野餐椅在哪儿 |
[02:42] | I’m glad you asked, buddy, ’cause… surprise! | 我很开心你这么问 兄弟 因为…大惊喜 |
[02:47] | We’re not having a picnic. | 我们才不是来野餐的 |
[02:49] | And we’re completely lost. | 而我们完全迷路了 |
[02:51] | Grizz, what the heck, man? I’m gonna starve. | 棕熊 你究竟搞什么啊 我会饿的啊 |
[02:53] | Ice bear comes prepared. | 白熊是有备而来的 |
[02:55] | – Ooh! – No. That’s cheating. | – 哦 – 不行 那是作弊 |
[02:57] | Away! | 扔掉 |
[02:58] | No more processed snacks for us, gang. | 不能再有人工加工食物 小伙伴们 |
[03:01] | We’ll be living off the land, | 我们今天在野外住 |
[03:03] | just like mother nature intended. | 就像自然母亲本意的那样 |
[03:04] | Ice bear will never share again due to gravity. | 白熊再也不会分享东西了 因为重力的原因 |
[03:07] | Dude, whatever. | 老兄 随便吧 |
[03:08] | I’ll just use my phone and… aah! | 我会用手机而且…啊 |
[03:11] | Grizz, where’s my phone? | 棕熊 我的手机去哪儿了 |
[03:14] | Panpan, would you just look around you. | 胖胖 你先看看你的周围 |
[03:16] | Nature provides everything we need, like this twig. | 大自然给了我们所需要的一切 比如这个小嫩枝 |
[03:19] | It has all the nutrients to help us survive. | 他有我们生活所需要的所有营养 |
[03:23] | Mmm. Delicious. | 呒 好吃 |
[03:25] | Come on, grizz, this isn’t funny. | 别闹了 棕熊 这一点都不好笑 |
[03:27] | Let’s just go back home. | 我们就回家吧 |
[03:28] | Guys, trust me. | 兄弟们 相信我 |
[03:29] | This is where we’re meant to be. | 这就是我们应该呆的地方 |
[03:31] | Just breathe in that fresh, mountain air, would ya? | 在山林间呼吸新鲜空气 不试试么 |
[03:33] | Ah-choo! | 阿嚏 |
[03:35] | Ice bear will not bless you. | 白熊才不要祝你快点好 |
[03:37] | Together, we will follow in the footsteps | 让我们一起追随 |
[03:39] | of our primal ancestors, | 原始祖先们的的足迹 |
[03:41] | face every obstacle that stands between us | 勇敢面对出现在我们面前的每个障碍 |
[03:44] | And survival. | 努力生存下来 |
[03:47] | I don’t think we’re getting out of this. | 我觉得今天栽在这儿了 |
[03:48] | Ice bear will miss yoga today. | 白熊会错过今天的瑜伽的 |
[03:50] | So are we men, or are we bears? | 所以我们是人类 还是熊 |
[03:52] | Bears. Bears. | 熊 熊 |
[03:53] | Bears! | 是熊 |
[04:19] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[04:21] | Uh, why is this “yes”? | 额 为什么这太好了 |
[04:22] | Guys, this is nature seeing if we have what it takes | 兄弟们 这是大自然在考验我们是不是够格 |
[04:25] | to be a part of the wild. | 成为荒野的一部分 |
[04:27] | Let’s prove that nothing can stand in our way, | 让我们一起证明 没什么能挡住我们的前路 |
[04:29] | because we are… | 因为我们是 |
[04:30] | Bears. | 熊 |
[04:38] | Ouch. | 嗷 |
[04:39] | Aah, aah, aah! They’re on me, they’re on me! | 啊啊啊 爬到我身上来了 到我身上来了 |
[04:42] | Don’t worry, guys. Ow! My eyeballs! | 别担心 兄弟们 嗷 我的眼睛 |
[04:50] | There’s ants in my mouth! | 有蚂蚁跑到我嘴巴里了 |
[04:58] | Bears win! | 熊熊胜利了 |
[04:59] | So, who’s hungry? | 现在 谁饿了吗 |
[05:05] | Ha! | 哈 |
[05:06] | Hang tight, guys. Dinner’s coming. | 再坚持一下 兄弟们 马上就有吃的了 |
[05:09] | You know, gonna grab us some salmon real quick, | 你们懂的 很快就能抓到点鲑鱼 |
[05:11] | and we’ll be good to go. | 然后我们就能接着走啦 |
[05:12] | So hungry. | 好饿啊 |
[05:14] | Water feels great, guys. | 水里很舒服 伙计们 |
[05:16] | Feel free to take a dip. | 泡在水里好自在 |
[05:17] | Oh, you know what would be awesome right now? | 哦 你知道现在有什么很棒吗 |
[05:20] | Really feeling alive over here! | 在这里才感到真正活着 |
[05:22] | – Lasagna. – Lasagna. | – 千层面 – 千层面 |
[05:25] | Oh, yeah, there it is. | 哦 是的 找到了 |
[05:29] | No. | 不是 |
[05:30] | Ha! There you are. | 哈 捉到到你了 |
[05:31] | Yeah, that’s definitely not a fish. | 嗯 那绝对不是一条鱼 |
[05:33] | If we survive this, | 如果我们活过这次 |
[05:35] | I want to splurge and go to a fancy restaurant. | 我想奢侈一次 去高级餐厅享受美食 |
[05:38] | I’m gonna order dumplings, | 我要点饺子 |
[05:39] | but I want them to make the dumplings really big, | 但我会要求饺子包得很大 |
[05:42] | like bigger than any dumplings they’ve ever made before, | 比他们以往包的饺子都要大 |
[05:44] | so that I can hold it like a baby. | 这样我就能抱在怀里吃了 |
[05:46] | Yes! We can stuff one dumpling in another dumpling, | 是的 我们可以饺子外面再包饺子 |
[05:49] | and then that dumpling in another dumpling, | 然后外面再包饺子 |
[05:51] | and then another dumpling, and then another! | 然后再包饺子 然后再包 |
[05:53] | And then I’ll eat that dumpling, and then I’ll be the dumpling! | 然后我就把大饺子吃掉 然后我自己吃成了饺子 |
[05:59] | Keep it together, panda. | 冷静点 熊猫 |
[06:03] | Aha! | 啊哈 |
[06:04] | Ah! | 啊 |
[06:11] | Oh, so hungry! | 哦 好饿 |
[06:12] | Huh? | 嗯 |
[06:18] | Campers. | 露营的人 |
[06:22] | Oh, my gosh. Food. | 哦 我滴神 食物 |
[06:24] | Okay, I’ll just have one bite | 好吧 我就吃一口 |
[06:27] | and head back into the wild. | 然后就回到野生生活 |
[06:32] | Distraction. | 声东击西 |
[06:41] | All right, I only need the tiniest bite to survive. | 没关系 我就吃一小口来救命 |
[06:47] | Oh, it’s so delicious! | 哦 真好吃 |
[06:51] | So close, yet so far away | # 远在天边 近在眼前 # |
[06:55] | please, froyo, stay for one more day | # 求求你 酸奶君 再留一天吧 # |
[06:58] | one more day of delicious froyo | # 再保鲜一天吧 # |
[07:03] | Please, froyo, don’t you go-yo | # 求求你 酸奶君 别离开我 # |
[07:06] | you’re just too tasty, froyo… | # 你如此秀色可餐 酸奶君 # |
[07:13] | Wha? | 啥 |
[07:16] | I love you, froyo! | # 我爱你 酸奶君 # |
[07:18] | Wha? | 啥 |
[07:21] | Tastes so good! | # 秀色可餐 # |
[07:23] | Hey. Hey. What’s that? | 嘿 嘿 那是什么 |
[07:25] | Uh, what, what? | 呃 啥 啥 |
[07:28] | I love you, froyo | # 我爱你 酸奶君 # |
[07:30] | Froyo! | 酸奶君 |
[07:31] | Yes, yes. Rejoice. | 是的 是的 好开心 |
[07:34] | Yes! | 好棒 |
[07:38] | Wait! My bros! | 等等 我的弟兄们 |
[07:39] | Oh, I forgot all about them! | 哦 我把他们都忘了 |
[07:41] | They must be starving by now. | 他们现在肯定饿极了 |
[07:42] | Yeah, what’s up? | 嗯 啥事儿 |
[07:44] | Hey, you, get away from our food! | 嘿 你 离我们的食物远点儿 |
[07:49] | I’m just trying to be a good brother! | 我只是想当个好兄弟 |
[07:53] | Whah! | 哇 |
[07:56] | Ooh! I’m gonna eat it all! Every flavor! | 哦 我要全部吃掉 每种口味都要 |
[07:59] | Tropical bamboo splash! | 热带竹叶汁 |
[08:04] | Hey, no cutsies! Back off! | 嘿 不许插队哦 走开 |
[08:08] | Oh, so cl… | 哦 差一点 |
[08:19] | Phew! So, you guys hanging in ther… | 唷 那 你们两个在那干嘛呢 |
[08:22] | Guys? | 伙计们 |
[08:25] | Panpan? Bros? | 胖胖 哥们儿 |
[08:27] | Sorry if I left you alone. | 很抱歉丢下你们 |
[08:29] | Hello? | 在哪呢 |
[08:34] | Where are you guys? | 你们去哪儿了 |
[08:36] | Ah. There you are. | 啊 找到你了 |
[08:37] | I’d recognize that old tushie anywhere. | 何时何地我都能认出那个屁屁 |
[08:41] | Whoa, man. You don’t look so hot. | 喔 伙计 你看起来不怎么迷人哦 |
[08:47] | You guys, that’s enough. Come on, stop fighting! | 你们两个 够了 算了 别打了 |
[08:50] | Uh… | 呃 |
[09:01] | Get away, get away! | 走开 走开 |
[09:04] | Huh? | 嗯 |
[09:05] | That’s it! | 去那里 |
[09:08] | Oof! | 呦呵 |
[09:14] | Brothers, to me! | 兄弟们 来我这 |
[09:19] | And right behind her was a monstrous demon bear! | 在她的后面是个巨大可怕的熊 |
[09:22] | Excuse me, sorry. | 让让 对不起 |
[09:23] | Huh. That wasn’t so bad. | 哈 那只还不错 |
[09:28] | No, no, no, no. Hey, no. | 不 不 不 不 嘿 不要 |
[09:32] | Come on, now, guys. Be good, be good. | 伙计们 好了 现在 乖乖的 友善点儿 |
[09:34] | Oh, stop that, please! This isn’t our car! | 哦 停下 拜托 那不是我们的车 |
[09:37] | No, no, no, no. Hey, no. | 不 不 不 不 嘿 不要 |
[09:39] | Get off. We’re moving. No, no, no. | 下来 车在跑了 不 不 不 |
[09:40] | Guys. Guys, please. If we keep moving, we’re gonna… | 伙计们 伙计们 车一直跑的话 我们会 |
[09:45] | Get off! | 下来 |
[09:46] | Ah! We’re almost there! | 啊 我们快到了 |
[09:49] | Hey! No backseat driving. | 嘿 别乱开车 |
[09:52] | Keep going, we’re gonna… | 跑下去 我们会 |
[10:04] | Welcome to burger boy. May I take your order? | 欢迎来到汉堡男孩 现在要点单吗 |
[10:09] | Okay, so I got one veggie boy burger, | 好的 你点了一个蔬菜汉堡 |
[10:11] | one fish boy sandwich, extra Mayo, | 一个鱼肉三明治 多加蛋黄酱 |
[10:12] | and one double meaty Patty boy. | 再加一个双层肉馅饼 |
[10:14] | Would that be all for you today? | 这是你们全部要点的吗 |
[10:18] | $16.34 at the second window. | 共16.34美金 二号窗口取餐 |
[10:22] | Thank you for the fast service, ma’am. | 谢谢你高效率是服务 女士 |
[10:27] | Welcome to burger boy. | 谢谢光临汉堡男孩 |
[10:39] | Man, burger boy always puts the perfect amount of salt | 伙计 汉堡男孩一直将咸味和甜甜的薯条 |
[10:40] | in their sweet potato fries. | 完美的融合在一起 |
[10:42] | Hey, so, uh, you guys feeling okay? | 嘿 那 呃 你们俩还好吧 |
[10:46] | All good? | 没事了吧 |
[10:47] | What are you talking about? | 你在说啥呢 |
[10:48] | Do you know what he’s talking about? | 你知道他在说啥吗 |
[10:50] | Bros, I’m sorry i tried to turn us | 兄弟们 我很抱歉之前试图 |
[10:52] | into something that we’re not. | 转变大家的生活方式 |
[10:54] | Now let’s get back to our version of the wild, | 现在让我们过自己的野生生活吧 |
[10:56] | where fish come in stick form | 跟之前一样 |
[10:58] | and there are froyo cups as far as the eye can see. | 鱼是串在棍子上的 酸奶是罐装的 |
[10:59] | Ice bear is okay with this. | 北极熊对此没意见 |
[11:01] | Yeah, I’m just gonna have one fry, pa… | 嗯 我想吃一根薯条 胖胖 |
[11:04] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[11:07] | I love you guys. | 我爱你们 |