时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da, ba-da-ba-da-ba | # 哒 哒 哒吧哒 哒 哒 吧哒吧哒吧 # |
[00:02] | da, da, da-ba-da, da, da let’s go! | # 哒 哒 哒吧哒 哒 哒 我们走 # |
[00:04] | We’ll be there | # 我们同在 # |
[00:06] | a wink and a smile and a great old time | # 一个眼神 一个微笑 一声赞许 如往常一样 # |
[00:08] | yeah, we’ll be there | # 我们同在 # |
[00:11] | wherever we are, there’s fun to be found | # 无论身处何处 快乐永远同在 # |
[00:13] | we’ll be there when you turn that corner | # 转过街角 我们同在 # |
[00:15] | we jump out the bush | # 跳出树丛 # |
[00:16] | with a big bear hug and a smile | # 带着大大的熊笑 # |
[00:18] | we’ll be there | # 我们同在 # |
[00:28] | Um, running? | 呃 跑步 |
[00:29] | Mnh-mnh. | 不对 |
[00:30] | No, a plane! | 那是飞机 |
[00:31] | Oh, oh, a bird! | 噢 小鸟 |
[00:33] | Yeah, yeah, but what kind of bird? | 对了 什么品种的小鸟呢 |
[00:34] | Hey, no talking. | 嘿 不许讲话 |
[00:36] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[00:37] | Um, I don’t know, man. | 呃 我不知道哎 |
[00:38] | Pass. | 过 |
[00:39] | Time. | 时间到 |
[00:40] | Dude, a penguin. I was a penguin. | 老兄 是企鹅啊 我扮的是企鹅 |
[00:41] | Ballet. Uh… | 芭蕾 额 |
[00:44] | Robot! | 机器人 |
[00:45] | Uh, a rolling pin? | 呃 擀面杖 |
[00:47] | A line. A square. | 一条线 一方块 |
[00:48] | Telescope. | 望远镜 |
[00:49] | Uh, typewriter. | 呃 打字机 |
[00:50] | Grizzly bear? | 棕熊 |
[00:51] | Panda bear? | 胖达熊 |
[00:52] | Uh, you’re a typewriter! | 呃 你是个打字机 |
[00:54] | Dude! | 苍天呐 |
[00:55] | Boat. Pizza. | 小船 披萨 |
[00:56] | Statue of Liberty. Snowman. | 自由女神像 雪人 |
[00:58] | Whale. Spider monkey. | 鲸鱼 蜘蛛猴 |
[01:00] | Richard Nixon. Old faithful. | 理查德·尼克松 老实泉 |
[01:01] | “I know why the caged bird sings.” | 我知道笼中鸟为何歌唱 |
[01:03] | Time! 20 answers in 43 seconds! | 时间到 四十三秒中猜到二十个 |
[01:05] | No! | 不 |
[01:07] | We did pretty well, though. | 我们也不赖 其实 |
[01:09] | No, we didn’t. | 不咋地呢 |
[01:10] | What? Hey, guys. Sorry, it’s my dad. | 什么 嘿 各位 小点声 我老爸 |
[01:11] | Yuh Bo se yo? Mm. Mm. Oh. | 喂 你好[韩语] 嗯嗯 |
[01:16] | What’s going on? Do you need to go? | 怎么了 你该走了么 |
[01:18] | No, they’re just checking in. No big. | 没有 来查岗的 没啥大事 |
[01:20] | Oh, man, this itch. | 哎呦 真痒 |
[01:21] | Here you go. | 我来 |
[01:25] | Ha! Yeah, much better. | 哈 好多了 |
[01:27] | Oh, thanks, Chloe. | 谢啦 克洛伊 |
[01:28] | My pleasure. | 不客气 |
[01:29] | Hey, so, you guys ready for some bubble tea? | 嘿 你们要不要喝珍珠茶 |
[01:32] | Yeah, bubble tea! | 好啊 珍珠茶 |
[01:33] | Losers buy! | 谁输谁结账 |
[01:39] | Oh, yeah? You want a bubble fight? | 是嘛 你想要来场珍珠大战嘛 |
[01:41] | Chloe? Hey, what’s up? | 克洛伊 嘿 你好哟 |
[01:43] | It’s Amy. We’re in the same biochem class. | 是艾米 我们一起上生物化学课的 |
[01:45] | This is Chloe. | 这是克洛伊 |
[01:46] | You know, the prodigy girl at our school. | 就是那个我们学校最天才的姑娘 |
[01:48] | Oh, hey. | 你好 |
[01:49] | Uh, hi. | 呃 你好 |
[01:51] | Hey, you should join our study group. | 嘿 你来参加我们的学习小组吧 |
[01:52] | We meet every Wednesday after class. | 我们每周三下午放学一起学习 |
[01:54] | It’ll be great. | 挺有趣的 |
[01:55] | Yeah, okay. Maybe. | 嗯 好吧 可能吧 |
[01:57] | Mm, I don’t know if I can, though. | 嗯 我估计可能去不了呢 |
[01:59] | Oh, well, no pressure. | 好吧 不要勉强 |
[02:00] | I-if you ever change your mind, give me a call. | 要是你改主意了 给我打电话 |
[02:03] | I’ll see you later. | 那回头见 |
[02:05] | Bye. | 再见 |
[02:08] | What was that? | 怎么了嘛 |
[02:09] | What? | 什么 |
[02:10] | That was super awkward. | 真是太尴尬了 |
[02:12] | What’s wrong? Is she bullying you at school? | 怎么了 她在学校欺负你了 |
[02:14] | No, I just… | 没有 就是 |
[02:15] | Come on, that girl wanted to be your friend. | 安啦 那姑娘就想跟你交朋友嘛 |
[02:17] | She was really cool. | 她挺不错的嘛 |
[02:18] | Yeah, I guess. I don’t know. | 是吧 我不知道 |
[02:21] | Do you ever hang out with your classmates? | 你跟同学出去玩儿过么 |
[02:22] | Not really. I mean, I hang out with you guys. | 没有 我是说 我跟你们一起玩嘛 |
[02:25] | Wait, are we in the way of you making new friends? | 等等 我们是不是阻碍你交新朋友了 |
[02:27] | No, it’s just… | 没有了 就是 |
[02:29] | It’s… it’s not like they want to hang out with me. | 就是 她们好像不怎么喜欢跟我玩儿 |
[02:31] | What?! That’s crazy! | 神马 太扯了 |
[02:33] | You’re Chloe! You’re awesome! | 你可是克洛伊 你这么厉害 |
[02:35] | This is unacceptable. | 简直不能接受 |
[02:36] | Okay, we’re gonna give you all the secrets. | 好吧 我们要传授给你独家秘笈 |
[02:38] | What secrets? | 什么秘笈 |
[02:40] | How to become super popular, you silly. | 当然是如何变成万人迷啦 小傻瓜 |
[02:42] | We’ll be showing you how to make new friends. | 我们要教你怎么交新朋友 |
[02:44] | Ice bear will make them love Chloe. | 北极熊表示会让她们喜欢克洛伊的 |
[02:45] | Mm, I don’t know. | 呃 也许吧 |
[02:47] | Chloe, you got to trust me on this. | 克洛伊 你要相信我们哟 |
[02:49] | This’ll be good. | 一定会妥妥哒 |
[02:50] | By the end of this mission, | 等这次行动之后 |
[02:52] | everybody’s gonna want to be your friend. | 所有人都会想跟你做朋友的 |
[02:54] | Uh… Okay. | 呃 好吧 |
[02:56] | Whoo-hoo! All right! Let’s do this! | 呜呼 好的 咱们行动吧 |
[02:58] | And let me take this phone number of Amy’s, | 我把这个艾米的电话号码带上 |
[03:00] | in case she ever calls me… I mean, if she calls Chloe. | 万一她给我 那个 给克洛伊打电话呢 |
[03:03] | Okay, first tip. People like confidence. | 好的 第一条 人们喜欢自信的人 |
[03:07] | And if you want to look confident, | 如果你要想看起来自信 |
[03:08] | you got to make yourself look bigger. | 就要让自己看起来高大 |
[03:10] | How do I do that? | 怎么才能高大呢 |
[03:11] | I’ll give a demonstration. | 我给你演示一下 |
[03:12] | Check this out. | 看好了哈 |
[03:20] | Easy, breezy… confident. | 轻松愉快 自信 |
[03:22] | – I don’t know, grizz. – You got this. | – 能不能行啊 棕熊 – 没问题的 |
[03:24] | Okay, first you got to lift those guns real high, | 好的 首先要高高举起双手 |
[03:26] | then show your biggest confident smile. | 然后展现一下你最灿烂的自信微笑 |
[03:30] | Bam! You’re ready. Now get out of here. | 砰 准备好了 赶紧走起来吧 |
[03:37] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[03:39] | Well, she’s got to come back for the purse. | 她肯定会回来拿包的 |
[03:41] | And when she does… Boom! New friend. | 等她回来的时候 你就有新朋友了哟 |
[03:44] | In all the romantic movies I’ve seen, | 在我看过的所有浪漫影片里 |
[03:46] | the way to get people to like you is to stumble, | 让人们喜欢你的方式就是摔跤 |
[03:49] | drop all your fancy papers, and then magically, | 手里的资料天女散花 然后你的意中人 |
[03:51] | the person of your dreams comes to your rescue. | 就会神奇地出现在你面前来营救你 |
[03:54] | In your case, it will be your new friend. | 按你这种情况 这人就是你的新朋友了 |
[03:57] | Go fall in friendship. | 去坠入友谊之河吧 |
[04:00] | You’re a natural! | 你真是个天才 |
[04:03] | I thought this was about making friends, | 我觉得咱们是要交朋友 |
[04:05] | not fighting enemies. | 不是跟敌人打仗哎 |
[04:06] | All ice bear’s friends are future enemies. | 北极熊所有的朋友都是未来的敌人 |
[04:08] | Huh! | 哈 |
[04:10] | All right, you mastered the techniques. | 好的 你已经掌握了要领 |
[04:12] | Time to put them to the test. | 现在是检验成果的时候了 |
[04:13] | By the way, you’re doing great. | 顺便提一句 你做得很棒 |
[04:15] | Really? You think so? | 是么 你们真的这么认为 |
[04:16] | For sure. | 当然啦 |
[04:17] | You’ll be making a friend any minute now. | 你会很快交到朋友的 |
[04:19] | Remember… confidence. | 记住哟 要自信 |
[04:20] | Don’t forget your fancy papers. | 不要忘了你的纸堆哟 |
[04:22] | Go for their legs. | 重点攻击双腿 |
[04:24] | Look at her go. | 看起来很像样嘛 |
[04:27] | Huh? | 嗯 |
[04:30] | I look ridiculous. | 我看起来好滑稽哎 |
[04:33] | Easy, breezy… confident. | 轻松愉快 自信 |
[04:35] | Ohh! She’s not doing what we taught her. | 噢 她没按着我们教的做 |
[04:37] | She needs our help. Quick. Call her. | 她需要我们帮助 快点 给她打电话 |
[04:39] | She’s my girl | # 她是我女朋友 # |
[04:42] | I hate that song. | 我讨厌这首歌 |
[04:43] | Only little kids listen to that stuff. | 也就小屁孩才听这种东西 |
[04:46] | Yeah, man. | 没错 |
[04:47] | – Ooh! – Huh? I’m sorry. | – 呜 – 嗯 对不起 |
[04:49] | Oh, hey! You’re that prodigy girl, aren’t you? | 嘿 这不是那个那个天才姑娘么 |
[04:51] | It’s got to be so weird. | 感觉怪怪的 |
[04:54] | Yeah. It is. Bye. | 是啊 再见 |
[04:57] | It’s not that important, guys. | 也没那么重要啦 兄弟们 |
[04:59] | Thanks for trying. | 多谢帮忙了 |
[05:00] | I’m… I’m just gonna go home. | 我还是回家吧 |
[05:05] | Thanks for walking me home. I’m okay now. | 谢谢你们送我回家 我没事了 |
[05:07] | We’ll wait. | 我们等你进门 |
[05:09] | Oh. Oh, hi. | 哦 嗨 |
[05:11] | Hey, guys. This is my mom. | 嘿 兄弟们 这是我老妈 |
[05:12] | Hello. Hi. | 你好 |
[05:13] | Annyeonghaseyo. | 您好 |
[05:14] | Um, um, Ann yo-Ann… | 呃 呃 阿呦 啊 |
[05:16] | An… Annyuh… Uh, annn… Hase..Oh. | 啊 哟 呃 啊 哈 赛 哦 |
[05:18] | Heh-ho? | 嘿 吼 |
[05:19] | Annyeonghaseyo. | 你们好 |
[05:26] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[05:27] | I got to go finish up some homework. | 我要去做作业了 |
[05:29] | Thanks for walking me home. | 谢谢你们送我回来 |
[05:30] | See ya. | 再见 |
[05:36] | We were trying to help Chloe | 我们今天想帮克洛伊在学校 |
[05:37] | make some new friends at school today. | 交些新朋友 |
[05:38] | It didn’t go too well. | 但是不是很顺利呢 |
[05:40] | They’re a bunch of poopers, anyways. | 反正那只是一帮小屁孩 |
[05:41] | We’ll find Chloe better ones. | 我们会帮克洛伊找到更好的朋友的 |
[05:43] | I’m grizz, by the way. | 自我介绍一下 我是棕熊 |
[05:44] | Ice bear. | 白熊 |
[05:45] | And you must be panda. | 那你一定就是熊猫啦 |
[05:52] | Hey, what are they saying about me? | 嘿 他们在说我什么呢 |
[05:54] | Oh, thank you for being so nice to our Chloe. | 哦 谢谢你们对克洛伊这么好 |
[05:56] | She talks about you guys all the time. | 她总是提起你们的事情呢 |
[05:58] | It’s been hard for her, being the smartest kid | 无论是以前在小学校还是现在在大学里 |
[06:01] | in a small school and now at this big college, | 作为班里最聪明的孩子身边又都是比她大的人 |
[06:04] | surrounded by people who are older. | 她过的一直挺辛苦的 |
[06:06] | Oh, she’ll be fine. | 哦 她会没事的 |
[06:08] | Chloe’s, like, the coolest kid we know. | 克洛伊差不多是我们见过的最酷的小孩了 |
[06:09] | Ice bear will make everyone know that. | 白熊会让大家都知道这件事情的 |
[06:11] | Yeah, she’s gonna have so many friends, | 是的 她以后会有很多朋友的 |
[06:13] | you’ll probably regret it. | 到时候你们可别后悔哦 |
[06:14] | We hope so. | 希望如此 |
[06:15] | Well, thanks again. | 恩 再次谢谢你们 |
[06:17] | It was great meeting you, Mr. and Mrs. park. | 非常高兴认识你们 朴先生朴太太 |
[06:19] | Annyeonghaseyo. | 再见 |
[06:22] | Bye. | 再见 |
[06:23] | Chloe’s dad’s right. | 克洛伊爹地说的对 |
[06:25] | She is surrounded by older people, | 她身边都是比她大的人 |
[06:27] | and they probably think Chloe’s just a kid. | 他们可能觉得克洛伊就是个小孩子 |
[06:28] | Could we make her look older? | 那我们要让她看起来年纪更大么 |
[06:30] | Ice bear can make Chloe look like a grandma. | 白熊能让克洛伊看像个老奶奶 |
[06:32] | What? No, not that old. | 什么啦 不 不是那么老啦 |
[06:33] | The point is to make them look about the same age. | 关键是要让他们看起来差不多年纪 |
[06:35] | Grizz? | 棕熊 |
[06:37] | Wait, that’s it! | 等一下 就是这个 |
[06:38] | That’s what? | 什么这个 |
[06:40] | – We’re gonna throw a party. – What party? | – 我们来办一个派对 – 什么派对 |
[06:42] | The mature people’s party… | 成熟人士的派对 |
[06:43] | A party to showcase how mature Chloe is. | 一个向大家展示克洛伊有多成熟的派对 |
[06:46] | Hey, that’s a great idea. | 嘿 真是个好主意 |
[06:52] | \h\h\h\h晚上六点 我们家 \h\h\h\h\h\h\h一定要来哦 | |
[07:00] | Ah! Good evening, madam! | 啊 晚上好 女士 |
[07:02] | Welcome! | 欢迎光临 |
[07:03] | Huh? | 啊 |
[07:13] | Ladies and gentlemen, may I have your attention, please? | 先生们女士们 请听我说 |
[07:16] | May I present to you the duchess of Matureville… Chloe. | 我很荣幸的向你们介绍成熟小镇的女爵 克洛伊 |
[07:20] | Grizz, what’s going on? | 棕熊 搞什么啊 |
[07:21] | Why are you guys talking like that? | 你们干吗这么说话啊 |
[07:23] | Oh, tisk, tisk. Always so modest. | 哎呀哎呀 您总是这么的谦虚呢 |
[07:26] | Come. Join us for a tour of your kingdom. | 快来 跟我们一起巡游您的国度吧 |
[07:30] | This collection was a generous gift | 这些收藏都是复印店 |
[07:32] | from Mr. Rochester at the copy store. | 罗切斯特先生慷慨的礼物 |
[07:34] | Our fine-dining hors d’oeuvres… | 我们丰盛晚上的餐前点心 |
[07:36] | Cookie-dough tartar. | 曲奇面团塔塔 |
[07:38] | And, of course, you know our famous house artist | 当然还有我们最著名的艺术家 |
[07:40] | Jacques le panda. | 雅克 勒 胖达 |
[07:42] | Salutations, fellow adults. Have you met Chloe? | 成人朋友们 向你们致敬 来见过克洛伊 |
[07:44] | She’s as mature as they get. | 她大家一样成熟 |
[07:46] | Uh, I just came here | 呃 我来这 |
[07:47] | ’cause the flier said there would be free pizza. | 只是因为传单上写会有免费的披萨 |
[07:50] | Chloe is a strong, independent woman. | 克洛伊是个坚强独立的女性 |
[07:52] | Don’t you think? | 你不这么认为么 |
[07:54] | Meet Chloe. She’s very old. | 认识一下克洛伊 她年纪很大了 |
[07:56] | Um, hi. | 恩 你好 |
[07:57] | This is tom. He’s an awesome volleyball player, | 这是汤姆 他是个出色的排球选手 |
[07:59] | and he loves science. | 而且他还很喜欢科学 |
[08:00] | This is Alyssa. When she’s not serving coffee, | 这是阿丽莎 她不在咖啡店打工的时候 |
[08:02] | she’s studying to be a doctor. | 在学习医科的课程 |
[08:03] | This is Pedro. He is so funny. | 这是佩德罗 他非常搞笑 |
[08:10] | Hello, ladies and gentlemen. | 先生们 女士们 大家好 |
[08:11] | Nice to see you all again, | 非常高兴再次见到大家 |
[08:13] | and welcome to the grown-up podcast, | 欢迎来到成人播客 |
[08:14] | featuring Chloe, the most mature person on campus. | 今天的嘉宾是学校里最成熟的人 克洛伊 |
[08:18] | Guys, please stop this. | 熊熊们 快停下别这样 |
[08:20] | I know what you’re trying to do, but… | 我知道你们要干吗 但是 |
[08:21] | Uh, where’s the free pizza again? | 呃 所以免费的披萨在哪儿 |
[08:25] | Uh, o-okay. | 呃 好吧 |
[08:26] | Lets, um, go to our musical segment. | 让我们进入音乐环节 |
[08:28] | Jacques? | 雅克 |
[08:29] | Oui, oui. | 好的好的 |
[08:32] | No! Aah! | 不 啊 |
[08:34] | Dude, what’s going on? | 老兄 怎么了 |
[08:35] | I can’t turn it off! | 我关不掉了 |
[08:37] | Hey, everyone, please control yourselves. | 嘿 大家 请克制一下 |
[08:39] | This is a mature party. | 这是一个成熟的派对 |
[08:41] | And… no! | 而且 不 |
[08:55] | Uh… Five-second rule. | 呃 五秒原则 |
[08:57] | Just joking. | 开玩笑的 |
[08:58] | Hey, Chloe. | 嘿 克洛伊 |
[08:59] | Remember, it’s me, Amy, | 还记得我么 艾米 |
[09:00] | you know, from earlier at the boba shop. | 之前在珍珠奶茶店我们见过 |
[09:02] | Oh, um, hey. What are you doing here? | 哦 呃 嘿 你在这儿做什么呢 |
[09:08] | Hey, careful of the art! | 嘿 小心点艺术品 |
[09:09] | Wait, where’s Chloe? | 等等 克洛伊在哪儿 |
[09:11] | Panda, where’s Chloe? | 胖达 克洛伊呢 |
[09:13] | I thought she was with you. | 我以为她跟你在一起 |
[09:14] | We got to find her. | 我们得赶紧找到她 |
[09:15] | Ah! What are you doing?! Stop it! | 啊 你们在干吗 快停下 |
[09:17] | Hey, go away! | 嘿 走开 |
[09:18] | It’s crazy. | 真是疯了 |
[09:19] | People think it’s so cool to be a prodigy. | 大家以为被当成天才儿童很酷 |
[09:22] | Why can’t I just be called the awkward Korean girl | 为什么我就不能被简单的叫成一直不够高坐过山车的 |
[09:24] | who will never be tall enough to ride a roller coaster? | 尴尬韩国小姑娘呢 |
[09:28] | Hey, Amy. We’re thinking of heading out. | 嘿 艾米 我们考虑要走了 |
[09:30] | This place is getting a bit crazy. | 这地方有点太疯了 |
[09:32] | Uh, hey, guys. Meet Chloe. She’s in our class. | 呃 嘿 大家 认识一下克洛伊 她是我们班上的 |
[09:34] | Hi. | 你好 |
[09:35] | It’s too crazy in there. Let’s go around. | 这儿太闹腾了 我们出去转转吧 |
[09:39] | Oh, hey, it’s Chloe. I see her. | 哦 嘿 是克洛伊 我看到她了 |
[09:42] | Dude, look at all the people she’s talking to. | 兄弟们 她在跟别人聊天呢 |
[09:44] | It looks like she made some friends. | 看起来她交到朋友了嘛 |
[09:45] | I’ll just call her and tell her where we are. | 我给她打个电话跟她说我们在哪儿 |
[09:47] | She’s my girl | # 她是我的姑娘 # |
[09:49] | Hey, Chloe. Come here. Check this out. | 嘿 克洛伊 过来看这个 |
[09:51] | Oh. Coming! | 哦 来了 |
[09:58] | Well, we did it. | 不过 我们做到了 |
[09:59] | We threw an awesome party, | 我们办了一个非常棒的派对 |
[10:01] | and Chloe made some new friends. | 而克洛伊交到了新朋友 |
[10:04] | Well, guess we’ll just hang out here for a while. | 恩 我们就先在这儿待一会儿好了 |
[10:06] | Yep. All alone. | 是啊 孤单单的 |
[10:12] | Aah! | 啊 |
[10:13] | Come on, guys. | 来吧 少年们 |
[10:14] | Sounds like the party’s over. | 听起来派对已经结束了 |
[10:18] | Whoa. | 哇哦 |
[10:19] | Well, everyone’s gone. | 好吧 大家都走了 |
[10:21] | Including Chloe. | 包括克洛伊 |
[10:22] | Let’s just start cleaning up. | 我们开始打扫吧 |
[10:25] | Oh, man. | 哦 天 |
[10:26] | I already miss Chloe so much. | 我已经开始非常想念克洛伊了 |
[10:28] | Yeah. It’s not gonna be the same around here without her. | 对啊 没有她 这里的一切都会变得不一样吧 |
[10:31] | Uh, guys… | 呃 大家 |
[10:32] | It’s like I can still hear her sweet voice. | 我好像还能听见她甜美的声音呢 |
[10:34] | Ohh! | 哦 |
[10:35] | Chloe? | 克洛伊 |
[10:37] | – Is it really you? – Yes. | – 真的是你吗 – 是啊 |
[10:38] | What are you still doing here? | 你还在这里干什么 |
[10:39] | Why aren’t you with your new friends? | 你怎么没跟你的新朋友一起 |
[10:41] | I told them we would hang later. | 我跟她们说晚点再碰面 |
[10:42] | Plus I wanted to help you guys clean. | 另外 我想帮你们打扫 |
[10:44] | This place is a serious mess. | 这地方简直乱的可以 |
[10:46] | – So, we’re still friends? – Of course. | – 所以我们还是朋友咯 – 当然了 |
[10:48] | Thank you guys for throwing me this amazing party. | 谢谢你们为我办了这么棒的一个派对 |
[10:51] | You guys are the best. | 你们是最棒的 |
[10:54] | Now, let’s clean up this place. | 现在就一起打扫这地方吧 |
[10:57] | So, Chloe, what you gonna do tomorrow? | 所以 克洛伊 你明天有什么安排 |
[10:59] | Uh… | 呃 |
[11:02] | – Uh, uh, camping? – Uh, biking? | – 野营 – 呃 骑车 |
[11:04] | A grizzly bear! | 灰熊 |
[11:06] | – Chloe’s going to biochemistry at 11:00 A.M. – Got it! | – 克洛伊早上十一点要去上生物化学课 – 答对了 |