时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da, ba-da-ba-da-ba | # 哒 哒 哒吧哒 哒 哒 吧哒吧哒吧 # |
[00:02] | Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da let’s go! | # 哒 哒 哒吧哒 哒 哒 我们走 # |
[00:03] | We’ll be there | # 我们同在 # |
[00:05] | A wink and a smile and a great old time | # 一个眼神 一个微笑 一声赞许 如往常一样 # |
[00:08] | Yeah, we’ll be there | # 我们同在 # |
[00:10] | Wherever we are, there’s some fun to be found | # 无论身处何处 快乐永远同在 # |
[00:12] | We’ll be there when you turn that corner | # 转过街角 我们同在 # |
[00:14] | We’ll jump out the bush | # 跳出树丛 # |
[00:16] | With a big bear hug and a smile | # 带着大大的熊笑 # |
[00:17] | We’ll be there | # 我们同在 # |
[00:26] | I know I’ve said it before, but I really mean it this time. | 我知道之前说过 但是这次我是认真的 |
[00:29] | I’m in love. | 我恋爱了 |
[00:30] | No way, man. That’s awesome. | 不是吧 兄弟 那是好事啊 |
[00:31] | Who’s the lucky girl? | 哪个女孩那么幸运啊 |
[00:32] | The bagger at the grocery store. | 食品店的装袋女孩 |
[00:34] | Did you see the way she looked at me? | 你看到她看我的眼神了吗 |
[00:36] | Is she that girl with the short hair? | 是那个短发的女孩吗 |
[00:37] | Oh, no, that was another girl | 不是 那是我上周喜欢的 |
[00:38] | that I was in love with last week. | 另一个女孩 |
[00:39] | Whoa. Whoa, whoa. Stop. Back up. | 哇 停 倒车 |
[00:44] | A yard sale! | 是庭院甩卖 |
[00:45] | Let’s check it out. | 我们去看看 |
[00:49] | Whoa! A Smash Brogan action figure. | 哇 是个粉碎手布罗根的活动人偶 |
[00:51] | Sweet! | 真不错 |
[00:52] | Get ready for pain! | 准备好挨打吧 |
[00:54] | Huh? What the… | 搞什么… |
[00:55] | $5? | 五美元 |
[00:56] | Aw, man. | 不是吧 |
[00:59] | The perfect panorama shot. | 完美的全景照 |
[01:02] | Hey, you know, this stuff isn’t just good for pictures. | 这东西不止是拍起来漂亮 |
[01:05] | So what are you looking for, bear? | 所以你在找什么吗 熊熊 |
[01:06] | Can I help you with something? | 我能帮你什么吗 |
[01:07] | Hello. | 你好 |
[01:08] | Nothing really. Just looking. | 没有 我只是随便看看 |
[01:10] | Well, okay then. | 好吧 |
[01:11] | Just holler if you need anything. | 需要什么就叫我 |
[01:12] | Uh, okay. | 好的 |
[01:21] | Hmm, tiny basketball? | 小篮球 |
[01:23] | Too tiny. | 太小了 |
[01:24] | Springy thing? | 弹簧什么的 |
[01:24] | Uh, too springy. | 弹性过头了 |
[01:31] | Thank you, sir. You enjoy. | 谢谢您 先生 祝你用得开心 |
[01:33] | Uh, excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[01:35] | Is this box really free? | 这盒东西真的不要钱吗 |
[01:36] | Well, sure. Take it. | 当然 拿去吧 |
[01:37] | Just lots of stuff in there nobody wants. | 都是些大家都不要的东西 |
[01:39] | Less for me to throw away. | 也省得我拿去扔了 |
[01:41] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[01:43] | Dude, free stuff. | 老兄 免费的东西 |
[01:46] | Psst! Free stuff. | 嘿 免费的东西 |
[01:55] | Free stuff! | 不要钱 |
[01:58] | All right, guys. Start calling dibs on whatever you want. | 好了 兄弟们 想要什么就赶快抢吧 |
[02:03] | Mine! | 我的 |
[02:05] | Smash hands. | 粉碎手套 |
[02:06] | Awesome! | 太棒了 |
[02:08] | Hyah! | 哈呀 |
[02:08] | Cushion smash! | 打碎抱枕 |
[02:10] | Whoa! Look at this. And old phone. | 快看这个 一个旧手机 |
[02:12] | Look it does this flip-slidy thing. | 看 它还是个滑盖的 |
[02:15] | Hyah! | 哈呀 |
[02:16] | Oh, my gosh. It just turned on. | 天哪 它开机了 |
[02:18] | It’s still working. | 手机还能用 |
[02:19] | Well, let’s see if the camera works. | 看看摄像头还能不能用 |
[02:20] | Whoa! Hyah! | 哈呀 |
[02:23] | It’s so pixely. | 像素感好强 |
[02:25] | Ice bear will take family entertainment. | 白熊要家庭娱乐录像带 |
[02:27] | Family entertainment smash! | 粉碎家庭娱乐录像带 |
[02:29] | Panda smash! | 打扁熊猫 |
[02:30] | What the heck, Grizz?! | 搞什么鬼 棕熊 |
[02:31] | Go outside if you’re gonna smash stuff! | 想打东西就出去打 |
[02:34] | Time to show the world my new form. | 是时候向世界展示我的新武器了 |
[02:36] | Oops. Lamp smash! | 唉呀 灯打碎了 |
[02:37] | – Get out! – Going. | – 出去疯 – 去咯 |
[02:44] | What? | 什么 |
[02:45] | 来自 安妮 嘿 宝贝 | |
[02:49] | 来自 安妮 今晚约会吗 | |
[02:51] | 来自 安妮 在庭院甩卖的时候 你看起来很不错:) | |
[02:56] | 来自 安妮 你在吗 P | |
[02:58] | Uh, I… I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[03:00] | Don’t bother me! | 不用管我 |
[03:11] | Today is a special day. | 今天是个特别的日子 |
[03:13] | Today, you start focusing on you. | 今天 你开始专注于自我 |
[03:16] | Today, your cycles and the earth’s are one. | 今天 你与地球的循环合二为一 |
[03:19] | Hi, there. And welcome to… | 你好 欢迎来到 |
[03:22] | “The pregnant women’s workout.” | “孕妇健身操” |
[03:25] | And we’re gonna show you that just because | 我们会向你展示 |
[03:27] | you’re packing on some extra pounds eating for two, | 因为一个人吃两人份而变胖几磅 |
[03:29] | doesn’t mean you can’t still be active and stay fit. | 并不代表你们不能再充满活力保持身材了 |
[03:34] | And that! | 还有那个 |
[03:35] | Take that, bad guy. | 尝尝那个 坏家伙 |
[03:36] | And this and this and that. | 还有这拳 |
[03:38] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[03:39] | Well then take that, bad guy’s friend. | 那就试试吧 坏家伙的朋友 |
[03:42] | Now, what haven’t I punched yet? | 好了 还有什么是我没揍过的 |
[03:44] | Oh, the afternoon post is here. | 下午的信件来了 |
[03:49] | Huh. Guess I should take these gloves off first. | 估计我要先把手套拿下来 |
[03:56] | Oh. Oops. Uh… there you go. Good as new. | 没事了 崭新如初 |
[03:59] | Okay. Time to get these off for real. | 好吧 真的得把这东西脱下来了 |
[04:04] | Okay. I’m gonna need some help. | 好吧 我需要帮忙 |
[04:05] | And step and step and step and step. | 踏步 踏步 再踏步 |
[04:09] | Keep those knees up, ladies. | 继续高抬腿 姑娘们 |
[04:11] | Oh, come on! | 不是吧 |
[04:12] | Man! Uh, brother! | 兄弟 |
[04:16] | Hey! One and two and one… | 嘿 一 二 一 |
[04:18] | Got to find help somewhere else. | 得去其它地方求助了 |
[04:20] | That text couldn’t be for me. | 那条信息不可能是给我的 |
[04:22] | I mean, it just doesn’t make sense. | 那说不通啊 |
[04:23] | But maybe she does really want to go on a date. | 但是也许她真的想约个会 |
[04:26] | Eh, maybe if I give her one little text back. | 也许我可以给她回个短信 |
[04:29] | No! I shouldn’t! | 不 我不该回 |
[04:32] | “So, our date… Let me know if you can asap. | “所以 我们的约会… 尽快告诉我你能不能来 |
[04:35] | If you can’t, I’ll make other plans…” | 如果你来不了 我就安排其它事了…” |
[04:38] | Our date? | 我们的约会 |
[04:40] | Our date! | 我们的约会 |
[04:42] | I can’t believe it! A date! | 太不可思议了 约会啊 |
[04:44] | Oh, wait! Wha… what do I write back? | 等等 我应该回什么 |
[04:46] | Uh, okay. I gonna write the perfect response… | 好吧 我要写个完美的回复 |
[04:52] | No, not classy enough. | 不 回得不够漂亮 |
[04:54] | Something playful, maybe… | 也许要回得俏皮点 |
[04:59] | No! | 不 |
[05:00] | The phone’s dead! The phone’s dead! | 手机没电了 手机没电了 |
[05:02] | I need a charger! I need a charger quick! | 我需要充电器 充电器 |
[05:04] | No! It’s not fitting! | 不 不匹配啊 |
[05:06] | Breathe in, breathe out. Breathe in, breathe out. | 吸气 吐气 吸气 吐气 |
[05:09] | Now we’re gonna add an extra step. | 现在我们要多加一点内容 |
[05:11] | This move is for advanced users only. | 这个动作只适合老学员 |
[05:13] | Are you ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[05:14] | Ice bear is ready. | 白熊准备好了 |
[05:15] | Okay, and hop. | 好的 跳 |
[05:18] | Okay, and hop. | 再来 跳 |
[05:20] | Whoo! Great job. | 做得不错 |
[05:26] | Um, excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[05:30] | Excuse me, sir? | 打扰一下 先生 |
[05:31] | Uh, could you, um… | 你能不能… |
[05:32] | Aah! Hey, man. I don’t want any trouble. | 嘿 老兄 我不想惹事 |
[05:34] | – Chill, okay? – Sir, please! | – 冷静点 好吗 – 先生 拜托 |
[05:35] | I just need some help! | 我只是需要帮助 |
[05:38] | Oh, hello, ma’am. | 你好 女士 |
[05:39] | Would you be so kind as to… | 你能不能好心地… |
[05:40] | Just take my purse. Aaah! | 拿走我的钱包吧 |
[05:43] | No, I’m not trying to rob you. | 不 我不是要打劫你 |
[05:45] | I’m a nice guy! | 我是个好人 |
[05:49] | Charging cable, charging cable, charging… is this… | 充电线 充电线 充电… 是这个… |
[05:58] | 来自 安妮 所以 我们今晚的约会 | |
[06:00] | Okay. I got to do this right. | 好 我一定要好好表现 |
[06:06] | 来自 安妮 太好了 和你在雷加多咖啡厅见 | |
[06:10] | Two more toe touches. Come on. | 再做两个体前屈 加油 |
[06:12] | Great job, ladies. | 干得好 女士们 |
[06:15] | Now remember, working out at home is great, | 现在要记住 在家锻炼固然很棒 |
[06:17] | but the best way to exercise is to share a power walk | 但最好的锻炼方式是和一群有趣的女汉子 |
[06:20] | with a fun group of powerful women. | 一起去竞走 |
[06:25] | Took a flight just to give us this dream of mine | # 为把梦想赋予你我而起飞 # |
[06:30] | Can a man come this far… | # 一个人是否能走远 # |
[06:32] | Please, someone help? | 拜托了 谁来帮帮忙 |
[06:35] | Oh, thank goodness. Law enforcement. | 谢天谢地 执法小分队 |
[06:37] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[06:38] | Can you take these hands off me? | 你们能不能把我的手卸下来 |
[06:39] | Of course. Right after we set up our table. | 当然 等我们把桌子摆好 |
[06:41] | Oh, thank you so much. | 太感谢你们了 |
[06:43] | Oops! | 哎呦 |
[06:44] | Oh, let me get it. Here you go. | 我来捡 拿好了 |
[06:46] | Hey, what’d you do that for? | 你为什么要那么做 |
[06:48] | Uh, sorry. I didn’t mean to. I was just… | 对不起 我不是故意的 我只是 |
[06:50] | Hey, what are you yelling at these girls for? | 喂 你冲这些女孩子们喊什么 |
[06:52] | I’m not yelling. | 我没有喊 |
[06:53] | I just… it’s these gloves. They… | 我只是 是这副手套 它们 |
[06:54] | The monster is breaking our cookies! | 怪兽把我们的饼干踩坏了 |
[06:56] | The monster hates cookies! | 怪兽讨厌饼干 |
[06:58] | That’s it. | 够了 |
[06:59] | Out, monster! Be gone with you! | 走开 怪兽 快点消失 |
[07:01] | Monster? | 怪兽 |
[07:02] | Back to the mountains from whence ye came! | 从哪个山头来的回哪去 |
[07:05] | – Boo, monster! – Boo! | – 呸 怪兽 – 呸 |
[07:07] | Monster? | 怪兽 |
[07:11] | All right. Got the chocolates, the flowers. Good to go. | 好了 巧克力和鲜花都有了 准备好了 |
[07:16] | Oh, that must be her. | 那肯定是她 |
[07:18] | Okay, Panda. | 好了 胖达 |
[07:19] | This is happening. | 成败在此一举 |
[07:22] | Excuse me, Annie? I am here for our date. | 打扰一下 安妮 我是来和你约会的 |
[07:26] | – Huh? – Wha… | – 什么 – 什么 |
[07:27] | I am Annie, but who are… wait! | 我是安妮 但你是 等下 |
[07:30] | You’re that guy from the yard sale today. | 你是今天在庭院甩卖的那家伙 |
[07:33] | You? You’re Annie? | 你 你是安妮 |
[07:35] | I… I don’t… I…I thought… but, I… but the text… | 我… 我以为 但是… 但是短信 |
[07:37] | Why do you have my husband’s phone? | 你为什么拿着我丈夫的手机 |
[07:38] | I am so sorry. I think there’s been a mistake. | 太抱歉了 我想是哪出了错 |
[07:41] | Babe, what are you doing here? | 宝贝 你在这干什么 |
[07:43] | I drove to your mother’s house to find you and she… | 我开车去你妈家找你 而她 |
[07:45] | Who the heck is this? | 这货是谁 |
[07:47] | Chocolate? Flowers? And is that my phone? | 巧克力 鲜花 这是我的手机吗 |
[07:51] | You’ve been sweet talkin’ my woman with my own phone? | 你一直在用我的手机和我的女人调情 |
[07:54] | Paul, I think this is just a misunderstanding. | 保罗 我想这只是一个误会 |
[07:57] | Oh, no, no, no, no. | 哦不 不不不 |
[07:58] | It’s not what you… whoa! | 不是你想的 哇 |
[08:00] | You steal my phone, and now you’re trying to steal my wife? | 你偷我的手机 现在还想偷我的老婆 |
[08:03] | Paul, no. Stop. | 保罗 别 停下 |
[08:04] | Th…the phone. I got it at a yard sale. | 那手机 我在庭院甩卖拿的 |
[08:06] | I…I got a message, and I thought it was for me. | 我 我收到一条信息 以为是发给我的 |
[08:08] | Oh, I’ve got a message for you. | 我这倒有一条信息要给你 |
[08:10] | Paul, no. | 保罗 不 |
[08:12] | I swear I wasn’t sweet talking anyone. | 我发誓我没有和任何人调情 |
[08:14] | I’m not that smooth. | 我没那么油嘴滑舌 |
[08:15] | Honey… | 亲爱的 |
[08:17] | The baby’s coming. | 孩子要出来了 |
[08:18] | What? | 什么 |
[08:20] | Babe, w…w…what’s wrong? | 亲爱的 怎… 怎么了 |
[08:21] | I think it’s happening. | 我想我要生了 |
[08:23] | The baby? Uh, oh, man. I’m not ready for this. | 孩子 天啊 我还没有准备好 |
[08:25] | I can’t handle the responsibility. | 我可负不起这样的责任 |
[08:27] | Okay, got to stay calm. | 好了 要保持冷静 |
[08:30] | Ugh. Paul! | 保罗 |
[08:34] | Ice bear feels impending motherhood nearby. | 白熊感知到附近有母亲在召唤 |
[08:37] | Hey, buddy. Time to wake up now. | 嗨哥们 现在该醒了 |
[08:39] | – Where is mother? – Brother! | – 母亲在哪 – 兄弟 |
[08:41] | Uh, this is Annie. Her broke just watered. | 这是安妮 她的”刚破羊水”了 |
[08:43] | I mean, uh, she needs help. | 我是说 她需要帮助 |
[08:44] | Breathe. Breathe like ice bear. | 呼吸 像白熊一样呼吸 |
[08:48] | – Need husband. – Husband? | – 需要丈夫 – 丈夫呢 |
[08:49] | – He’s knocked out. – You, husband. | – 他晕过去了 – 你 丈夫 |
[08:51] | Me? I can’t be a husband. I… I… | 我 我当不了丈夫 我… |
[08:53] | Husband, now. | 丈夫 马上 |
[08:54] | Okay. W…what do I need to do? | 好 我该怎么做 |
[08:56] | Just hold your hand or… | 就握着你的手或者 |
[08:57] | Ow! | 嗷 |
[08:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:00] | Ow! We have to get a cab to the hospital. | 嗷 我们必须要拦辆出租车去医院 |
[09:03] | Oh, get away from me! | 给我走开 |
[09:05] | Please, will you help me? | 求你了 能不能帮帮我 |
[09:06] | Will anyone help a monster? | 你能帮帮怪兽吗 |
[09:07] | You, sir? | 你呢 先生 |
[09:08] | Help? Help? | 帮帮忙 帮帮忙 |
[09:09] | – Grizz! – Brother! | – 棕熊 – 兄弟 |
[09:11] | Oh, I’m so happy to see you. | 见到你们太高兴了 |
[09:13] | I’ve had such a crazy day. | 我这一天过得太疯狂了 |
[09:15] | What happened to that guy? | 那个家伙怎么了 |
[09:16] | Grizz, this is Annie. She’s having a baby. | 棕熊 这是安妮 她要生了 |
[09:18] | Oh. I need to get to the hospital. | 我需要去医院 |
[09:20] | We need help. | 我们需要帮助 |
[09:21] | Can you get us a ride? | 你能不能帮我找辆车 |
[09:22] | I’m sorry, brother. I’m a monster. | 对不起 兄弟 我是一个怪兽 |
[09:25] | And monsters can’t help. | 怪兽不能帮助别人 |
[09:26] | They can only destroy. | 它们只能摧毁东西 |
[09:28] | No, grizz. You have to save us. | 不 棕熊 你必须要救救我们 |
[09:30] | You can be a hero! | 你可以成为一个英雄 |
[09:32] | Hero? | 英雄 |
[09:33] | Hero. You’re right. | 英雄 你是对的 |
[09:35] | It’s time to use these fists for good. | 是时候用铁拳行善了 |
[09:37] | For good! | 行善 |
[09:41] | I am not a monster! | 我不是怪兽 |
[09:47] | What the…? | 什么 |
[09:49] | Hospital. Step on it. | 医院 赶快 |
[09:55] | Chair! | 轮椅 |
[09:59] | Follow me! | 跟我来 |
[10:03] | Take that. | 接招吧 |
[10:04] | And that. And that. | 还有那个 和那个 |
[10:06] | And that. And that. | 跟那个 还有那个 |
[10:08] | – And that. – I am now making the primary incision. | – 和那个 – 我现在要做一期切开 |
[10:17] | Excuse me! Ma’am! | 打扰一下 夫人 |
[10:18] | Miss! Lady! Miss nurse lady! Ma’am! | 小姐 女士 护士小姐女士 夫人 |
[10:21] | Sir, you’ll have to sign in and wait like everybody… | 先生 你必须要登记然后和其他人一样等 |
[10:23] | Oh, gosh! Your hands! | 天啊 你的手 |
[10:24] | We’ll get you into the E.R. Stat. | 我们马上就送你去急救 |
[10:27] | Oh, no, no, no. Not me. | 哦不 不不 不是我 |
[10:28] | This lady’s having a baby. | 这位女士要生了 |
[10:30] | Easy, almost to the top. | 放松 就快到顶了 |
[10:33] | And… aw, dang it. This thing is rigged. Aah! | 啊 讨厌 这东西被动了手脚 |
[10:37] | Excuse me. The couple would like to see you now. | 打扰一下 那对夫妇想现在见你们 |
[10:40] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[10:41] | Hey. Please come in. | 请进来 |
[10:42] | We just wanted to thank you so much for your help | 我们只是想感谢你们的帮助 |
[10:45] | and we’re sorry for the misunderstanding | 对于咖啡店里的误会 |
[10:47] | at the cafe. | 我们很抱歉 |
[10:48] | Aren’t we, honey? | 是吧 亲爱的 |
[10:49] | Uh, yeah. | 嗯对 |
[10:51] | I got a little hotheaded, but I’m sorry. | 我有点急性子 但是对不起 |
[10:53] | It’s not problem. | 没关系 |
[10:54] | You know, we’re always happy | 你知道 我们总是乐于 |
[10:55] | to help a pregnant woman in need. | 帮助需要帮助的孕妇 |
[10:57] | Speaking of which, let’s see that little bundle of joy. | 说到这 我们来看看小家伙 |
[10:59] | Hey, there, little guy. Hi. | 你好 小家伙 你好 |
[11:04] | Ah, got a pretty good grip. | 握拳好有力啊 |
[11:08] | Strong baby. | 好强壮的小婴儿 |