时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da let’s go! | # 嗒 嗒 嗒吧嗒 嗒 嗒 动起来 # |
[00:04] | We’ll be there | # 我们相伴相随 # |
[00:06] | a wink and a smile and a great old time | # 对你挤眼 对你微笑 好似美好旧时光 # |
[00:09] | yeah, we’ll be there | # 我们相伴相随 # |
[00:11] | wherever we are, there’s some fun to be found | # 我们所达之地 定能欢乐满载 # |
[00:13] | we’ll be there when you turn that corner | # 我们无处不在 或许下个街角 # |
[00:15] | we’ll jump out the bush | # 我们跳出花丛 从此伴你左右 # |
[00:16] | with a big bear hug and a smile | # 送上温暖熊抱 以及治愈微笑 # |
[00:18] | we’ll be there | # 我们与你同在 # |
[00:28] | – Lunch ready. – Hooray! | – 午饭做好了 – 万岁 |
[00:30] | – Banh mi for banh you. – Thanks, little bro! | – 你的越南三明治 – 谢了 兄弟 |
[00:34] | – Veggie banh. – Ooh! Sweet! | – 素食包 – 太贴心了 |
[00:38] | All right, guys! Dig in! | 好啦 大家快吃吧 |
[00:40] | W-a-a-a-ait! | 等一下 |
[00:42] | – Wha…? – Guys! We can’t eat these yet. | – 什么 – 先别吃 |
[00:44] | They’re missing the essential ingredient. | 还没加上关键的配料 |
[00:48] | One squirt of Sir-Cha-Cha hot sauce! | 来几滴”滋恰恰”辣酱 |
[00:52] | Oh, duh! Of course! | 废话 当然了 |
[00:54] | Burn makes Ice Bear feel alive. | 阿极无辣不爽 |
[00:56] | Hold tight, my dudes. I’m taking you to Flavortown. | 注意啦 我要带你们进入美味天堂 |
[01:06] | Here, let me try. | 让我来 |
[01:09] | Uh, guys, we might have a problem here. | 各位 好像有点问题 |
[01:12] | Don’t panic, bros. I always keep a backup bottle. | 别慌 兄弟们 我有备胎 |
[01:14] | – Oh, no. – What?! | – 没了 – 什么 |
[01:16] | – So … So, no sauce?! – Uh… okay, well, there’s got to be | – 没…辣酱吗 – 没事 肯定还有一瓶 |
[01:19] | another secret stash around here somewhere. | 藏在这附近 |
[01:21] | Ice Bear can rehydrate sauce around the cap. | 阿极给它补点水 |
[01:23] | No. It won’t be enough for the full flavor experience. | 不 那就不是纯味体验了 |
[01:26] | We gotta go buy some more. | 我们要去新买点儿 |
[01:29] | Well, I guess that’s really it. | 看来没办法了 |
[01:32] | I guess we could try mixing ketchup and chili powder? Ew. | 把番茄酱和辣椒混起来 也许能代替 |
[01:35] | It’s not the same. Let’s just go home. | 不是一回事 还是回家吧 |
[01:41] | Aah! Aw, gross! I stepped in something. | 恶心 踩到东西了 |
[01:43] | Aah! Oh, my gosh! Is it blood?! Ew! Ew! | 天啊 是血吗 |
[01:45] | Get it off, get it off, get it off! Gah! | 快弄掉它 快点 快点 |
[01:47] | Not blood. | 不是血 |
[01:49] | – Gross, dude. – Hot sauce. | – 恶心 – 是辣酱 |
[01:51] | Wait. What? Hot sauce? | 什么 是辣酱 |
[01:53] | – Hot sauce, you say? – Ice Bear sees sauce tracks. | – 你说是辣酱 – 阿极看到了辣酱脚印 |
[02:13] | Is that…? | 那是… |
[02:14] | “Sir-Coo-Coo”? | “滋酷酷” |
[02:16] | Hey, wait. Is this some kind of knockoff? | 是仿冒产品吗 |
[02:17] | Yeah, sorry, man, but we’re kinda Sir-Cha-Cha purists, so… | 我们只爱”滋恰恰” 那么… |
[02:20] | She says to taste it. | 它叫我们试试 |
[02:31] | Ahh! It’s so good! | 味道棒极了 |
[02:33] | Guys! This tastes exactly like Sir-Cha-Cha! | 感觉和”滋恰恰”一模一样 |
[02:35] | Hey, man! We’ll take it all! | 伙计 我们全要了 |
[02:37] | Whoa. Wait. Grizz, can we talk for a second? | 大灰 我们能谈谈吗 |
[02:39] | Uh, excuse us. | 不好意思 |
[02:42] | Bros, isn’t it a bit shady to buy back-alley hot sauce? | 你们不觉得这像黑市交易吗 |
[02:45] | Oh, come on, Panda. Be adventurous for once. | 胖达 就不能冒一次险吗 |
[02:47] | – Ice Bear needs the spice. – Ugh. Fine. | – 阿极想吃辣 – 好吧 |
[02:51] | Pleasure doing business with you, friend. | 交易愉快 朋友 |
[02:55] | This is a business card. Hmm. | 一张名片 |
[02:58] | – No name. Just an address? – Well, that’s… ominous. | – 没有名字 只有地址 – 有点…诡异 |
[03:01] | Oh, who cares? We got the spice! | 没关系 我们有了辣酱 |
[03:04] | Oh, man! What should we eat with it first? | 我们首先用它配什么菜呢 |
[03:06] | Oh, maybe we could use it like gravy on like a … Huh? | 也许可以当肉汁酱用 比方说… |
[03:10] | Hold it right there, bears. | 不许动 熊熊们 |
[03:12] | You three are under arrest! | 你们三个被捕了 |
[03:14] | – Arrest?! – What’s going on? | – 被捕 – 怎么回事 |
[03:19] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[03:21] | You three are in some big trouble! | 你们三个闯大祸了 |
[03:23] | Why? What? Why are we here, Officer? | 我们为什么被捕 警官 |
[03:25] | Is this about the new | 是因为我下载了 |
[03:26] | season of “Hot Dog Ninja” That I downloaded?! | 新一季的”热狗忍者”吗 |
[03:28] | Don’t play dumb with me, bears! | 别装了 熊熊们 |
[03:30] | Does this jog your memory? | 现在 你们想起了什么吗 |
[03:34] | – Uh, we can explain. – Save your excuses! | – 我们可以解释 – 少废话 |
[03:36] | This morning, a hot-sauce truck was robbed, | 今早 运辣酱的卡车被抢劫了 |
[03:38] | and you bears have the stolen goods. | 你们手上拿的就是赃物 |
[03:40] | And the punishment for black-market deals is jail! | 搞黑市交易 就该坐牢 |
[03:42] | No!! | 不 |
[03:45] | So, where did you get the goods, then, bears? | 你们的辣酱是从哪儿来的 熊熊们 |
[03:46] | I mean, we just met some pigeon in an alley, | 我们在小巷里遇到一只鸽子 |
[03:48] | and we made the deal. Oh! They gave us a card. | 它卖给我们的 还给了我们一张名片 |
[03:50] | Look. Here! | 就是这张 |
[03:53] | Hunh. This is from the Pigeon Cartel. | 这是飞鸽帮的名片 |
[03:55] | I should have known they were behind this. | 我早该想到跟它们有关 |
[03:58] | Whoa. This is from the Pigeon Cartel? | 飞鸽帮的名片吗 |
[03:59] | Can’t believe I didn’t see that coming. | 我怎么没料到这些 |
[04:01] | Now you’ll finally be able to make your case against them! | 您终于可以立案 把它们绳之以法了 |
[04:03] | No, it’s not enough. We need photographic evidence. | 这还不够 我们需要照片作为证据 |
[04:05] | But couldn’t you just send some guys in there to take a picture? | 能不能派人去偷拍 |
[04:08] | T-There’s an address on the back. | 名片背面有地址 |
[04:11] | – Are you volunteering? – Oh, no, no, no, no. | – 你们是在自告奋勇吗 – 不 不是 |
[04:13] | – What?! Are you kidding?! – No, no, no, no, no, no, no! | – 你开什么玩笑 – 不行 不行 |
[04:15] | Don’t you have undercover cops to do that sort of thing?! | 难道你们没有干这个的卧底警察吗 |
[04:17] | Because if you did volunteer, I could free you of all charges… | 如果你们能自愿去 就可以免罪 |
[04:22] | – Sign us up! – Oh, yeah, we are totally volunteering, sir! | – 帮我们报名吧 – 当然 我们完全愿意 警官 |
[04:25] | Glad to have you on board. | 很高兴你们主动合作 |
[04:27] | But, sir, how are they gonna get in looking so…soft? | 他们憨态可掬 怎么混得进黑帮 |
[04:30] | – Hmm. Yeah, you’re right. – We could… dress up, maybe? | – 你说得没错 – 也许我们能打扮一下 |
[04:34] | What do you have in mind? | 你有什么好主意吗 |
[04:41] | I’m sorry. Why are you wearing that again, Grizz? | 抱歉 大灰 你为什么又穿上这件 |
[04:43] | We gotta look bad, and who’s badder than… Dracula? | 我们要假装坏人 谁比吸血鬼更坏 |
[04:46] | – Right, bro? – Ice Bear can’t see anything. | – 对吗 兄弟 – 阿极什么也看不见 |
[04:48] | Hey! Enough goofing around. | 够了 别闹了 |
[04:50] | Just get in there, take the photo, then text me the image. | 快点混进去 拍完照发送给我 |
[04:52] | And don’t mess it up! | 别搞砸了 |
[05:02] | Um, Heh. Hello! | 有人吗 |
[05:04] | Uh, we are here to purchase some… sauce. | 我们想买一些…辣椒酱 |
[05:07] | Wait, wait. What’d he say? | 他说什么 |
[05:09] | – They don’t want our business. – What?! We’re paying customers! | – 他们没兴趣 – 什么 我们有钱 |
[05:13] | Grizz, let’s just leave. This obviously isn’t working, | 大灰 走吧 这根本行不通 |
[05:15] | and this place is freaking me out! | 而且这地方让我害怕 |
[05:17] | Nah, man! Look, we were given a card. | 伙计 看看 我们有名片 |
[05:31] | We are invited inside. | 他请我们进去 |
[05:33] | All right. Let’s do this. Bad-boy-style. | 行动吧 就像坏小子一样 |
[05:43] | Cool tat! I’m next! | 纹身不错 我也来一个 |
[05:53] | What?! | 什么 |
[06:14] | I’ve never been so scared by a dance before. | 头一次被跳舞吓到 |
[06:17] | Um, hello. | 你好 |
[06:21] | So, I hear you are interested | 我听说 你们很想 |
[06:23] | in buying some of our hot saise … sauce. | 买我们的辣椒浆…酱 |
[06:27] | Sorry. Typos. Am I right? | 抱歉 打错字了 你们要买吗 |
[06:29] | Oh… Oh, yeah, we are here to buy more, um, hot sauce. | 当然 我们来买更多的辣酱 |
[06:33] | Yeah, and, um, uh, get a pic of the merchandise. | 还要拍一张辣酱的照片 |
[06:38] | Pic? Why would you need a pic? | 照片 你们要照片干什么 |
[06:42] | Oh, you know, for, uh, my crime scrapbook. | 贴在我的罪恶剪贴簿上 |
[06:48] | Before we go any further, you will need to complete a test. | 如果要继续交易 你们必须通过测试 |
[06:52] | A-A test? W-What kind of test? | 什么样的测试 |
[07:01] | To earn my trust, | 要得到我的信任 |
[07:03] | you must drink the entire bottle of Sir-Coo-Coo. | 你们必须喝下一整瓶”滋酷酷”辣椒酱 |
[07:06] | A whole bottle in one go?! | 一口气喝完吗 |
[07:07] | Is that even possible?! | 这可能吗 |
[07:09] | Ice Bear worries about long-term health issues. | 阿极担心长期健康问题 |
[07:11] | It’s okay, bros. I got this. | 没关系 兄弟们 看我的 |
[07:16] | You can do this, Grizz. You love hot sauce. | 你能行 大灰 你最爱辣酱 |
[07:19] | Bottoms up! | 一口干 |
[07:29] | – So spicy! – Oh, thank goodness. | – 太够味了 – 谢天谢地 |
[07:33] | I’m impressed. | 真让我刮目相看 |
[07:35] | No pigeon has ever passed this test before. Follow me. | 从来没鸽子通过这个测试 请跟我来 |
[07:46] | Behold! | 瞧好吧 |
[07:52] | Pretty impressive, I know. | 我知道这让人惊喜 |
[07:54] | So, how many crates would you like? | 你们想要多少箱 |
[07:57] | Uh, how many? Um… uh… | 多少箱 这个… |
[08:00] | Uh, everything! We’ll take it all! | 全部 我们全要了 |
[08:03] | – Really? – Of course. We love that sauce! | – 真的吗 – 当然 我们喜欢这酱汁 |
[08:07] | Did you hear that, everyone? | 大家听到了吗 |
[08:09] | The big dogs just bought the whole stock. | 这些大款买下了全部存货 |
[08:15] | Um, Mr. Boss, uh… | 老板先生… |
[08:17] | h-how about a photo to celebrate this moment? | 咱们要不拍张照 庆祝一下吧 |
[08:20] | For my new favorite customers? Anything. | 为了我最可爱的客户 什么都行 |
[08:26] | – Now, say “Hot sauce”! – Hot sauce! | – 请说”辣酱” – 辣酱 |
[08:30] | Ha-ha. Perfect! Just let me add a filter. | 完美 我来加个滤镜 |
[08:33] | I-I ju… Almost got it. J-Just gotta finish. | 就快了 马上就好 |
[08:35] | Just gotta finish loading and… | 只要完成加载 然后… |
[08:37] | Huh? No, no! Wait! No! | 别抢 等等 |
[08:39] | I got this cape from a Dumpster, actually. | 其实这斗篷是我从垃圾箱里捡来的 |
[08:46] | I can explain. | 我可以解释 |
[08:50] | Okay, seriously, I can really explain! | 真的 让我解释一下 |
[08:52] | Oh, can’t we talk this out?! | 难道不能谈谈吗 |
[08:54] | The time for talking is over. You betrayed me. | 没必要再谈了 你们出卖了我 |
[08:57] | Did you honestly think we would allow you to live? | 你难道觉得我们会留活口吗 |
[09:00] | Foolish. | 天真 |
[09:03] | – No, no, no! Let us out! – No, no, no! Please stop! | – 别这样 放我们出去 – 不 快停下 |
[09:06] | I don’t want to be a pancake! | 我不想变成薄饼 |
[09:09] | I just wish I could have one more taste of Sir-Cha-Cha! | 能再尝一口”滋恰恰”该多好 |
[09:15] | Since you did prove yourself a true lover of the sauce, | 既然你证明了自己是辣酱的真爱粉 |
[09:19] | I will allow you one last taste. | 我就让你尝最后一口 |
[09:25] | Come here, dog. | 过来 小子 |
[09:33] | You may drink. | 你可以喝了 |
[09:34] | Oh, uh, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[09:36] | Thank you, Mr. Boss, sir. Uh, here we go. | 谢谢 老板 我就不客气了 |
[09:45] | Splash attack! Hoof it, bros! | 喷射偷袭 快跑 兄弟们 |
[09:48] | Grizz, wait! We’re still tied up! | 大灰 等等 我们还绑着呢 |
[09:50] | Aah! You could do … Put me down! | 你… 放我下来 |
[09:59] | – Panda, I got your phone! – Oh…got it! | – 胖达 你的手机 – 接住了 |
[10:02] | And… sent! | 已发送 |
[10:04] | It’s the gate! We’re almost there, guys! | 那是大门 马上就能出去 |
[10:10] | Wha…? Oh, no! | 不会吧 |
[10:12] | I told you bears, no one messes with the Pigeon Cartel | 告诉过你们 招惹飞鸽帮的人 |
[10:16] | and lives to tell about … | 别想活着去告密… |
[10:17] | All right, Pigeon Cartel, we’ve got you surrounded. | 飞鸽帮 你们被包围了 |
[10:20] | Put your wings in the air! | 举起翅膀来 |
[10:21] | Come on. We can take these cops. | 别怕 我们能对付这些警察 |
[10:27] | Dang it. | 该死 |
[10:29] | Yeah-ah-ah, Officer Murphy! | 胜利 墨菲警官 |
[10:31] | Ice Bear has never been so happy to see cops. | 阿极第一次看到警察这么开心 |
[10:34] | Thanks again, bears. You did good. | 熊熊们 再次感谢 干得好 |
[10:36] | All the stolen goods will need to be confiscated. | 所有货物全部没收 |
[10:39] | But… here’s a little something extra for your service. | 但是… 这是给你们的一点安慰奖 |
[10:45] | Aww, Officer, you shouldn’t have! | 警官 你知法犯法 |
[10:54] | Mmm! Oh, yeah. Oh, that’s the good spice! | 这才是出色的调料 |
[10:57] | Why are you still wearing your costume? | 你怎么还这身打扮 |
[10:59] | Because I look amazing. | 因为这样很酷 |