时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da let’s go! | # 嗒 嗒 嗒吧嗒 嗒 嗒 动起来 # |
[00:04] | We’ll be there | # 我们相伴相随 # |
[00:06] | a wink and a smile and a great old time | # 对你挤眼 对你微笑 好似美好旧时光 # |
[00:09] | yeah, we’ll be there | # 我们相伴相随 # |
[00:11] | wherever we are, there’s some fun to be found | # 我们所达之地 定能欢乐满载 # |
[00:13] | we’ll be there when you turn that corner | # 我们无处不在 或许下个街角 # |
[00:15] | we’ll jump out the bush | # 我们跳出花丛 从此伴你左右 # |
[00:16] | with a big bear hug and a smile | # 送上温暖熊抱 以及治愈微笑 # |
[00:18] | we’ll be there | # 我们与你同在 # |
[00:32] | Wassup, Internet! | 各位网友 大家好 |
[00:33] | Today, I’m gonna do some movie impressions. | 今天 我要重现经典电影桥段 |
[00:35] | See if you can guess what they are. | 猜猜看我演了哪些电影吧 |
[00:37] | Hello. It is I, your friendly neighborhood insect man. | 你好 是我 你的好邻居蜘蛛侠 |
[00:41] | – Mwah! Aah! – Miki chan! | – 么么哒 – 陈美琪 |
[00:43] | Oh, Jack, I love you! | 杰克 我爱你 |
[00:44] | I don’t care if we’re from different worlds! | 就算我们身份有别 那也没关系 |
[00:46] | Iceberg! Kapow! | 撞到冰山了 |
[00:48] | Oh, no! We’re sinking! | 哦 不 我们要沉下去了 |
[00:50] | Save yourself, Rose! | 你要好好活着 露丝 |
[00:52] | Jack, you fool! Ah! | 杰克 你个傻瓜 |
[00:54] | Ice Bear wants to play. | 阿极也想玩 |
[00:56] | I’m lost! Oh, Father, where are you?! | 我迷路了 爸爸 你在哪里 |
[00:58] | I am here, Son. Meet your new mother. | 我在这里 孩子 来见见你的新妈妈 |
[01:00] | – I love you. – Yay! | – 我爱你 – 耶 |
[01:03] | Wands at the ready! | 魔杖已在手 |
[01:04] | – Scared, Wizard? – You wish. Abracadabra. | – 怕了吗 巫师 – 可能吗 阿布拉卡达布拉 |
[01:08] | Thug life. | 邪不压正 |
[01:11] | Hey, wait. I’m still in my wizard outfit. Gah! | 等等 我还穿着巫师装呢 |
[01:13] | I am your father. Weak. | 我是你爸爸 你太弱了 |
[01:17] | Okay, gang, that’s it for now! | 好了 伙计们 今天就到这里 |
[01:18] | Be sure to “Like” And subscribe! | 记得点赞加关注哦 |
[01:20] | And leave a comment. | 还有评论 |
[01:21] | I’m ready for my close up! | 给我来个特写吧 |
[01:23] | Beautiful. | 真美 |
[01:27] | I’m ready for my close up! | 给我来个特写吧 |
[01:34] | A little adjustment… there we go! | 调整下镜头 好了 |
[01:39] | 1, 2, 3, 4 | 一 二 三 四 |
[01:41] | When I was younger, I did not know what trouble I did | # 小时候 我简直是初生牛犊不怕虎 # |
[01:45] | I would ride faster than anyone else that lived | # 我骑车的速度无人能比 # |
[01:48] | Lemme tell you ’bout a place that I used to go | # 悄悄告诉你我常去的某个地方 # |
[01:52] | It was a tree I secretly planted | # 那里有我偷偷种下的树苗 # |
[01:54] | And it started to grow | # 它已长成繁茂大树 # |
[01:56] | I built a treehouse for you and for me | # 我还为你我二人建造了树屋 # |
[01:59] | But you built a wall | # 但你却筑起心墙 # |
[02:01] | And now, I can’t see your heart | # 现在 我无法了解你的内心 # |
[02:03] | your heart, your heart, | # 你的内心 你的内心 # |
[02:05] | Heeeeeeeaaaaaart | # 你的内心 # |
[02:07] | your heart, your heart, | # 你的内心 你的内心 # |
[02:09] | Heeeeeeeaaaaaart | # 你的内心 # |
[02:33] | your heart, your heart | # 你的内心 你的内心 # |
[02:35] | Heeeeeeeaaaaaart | # 你的内心 # |
[02:36] | your heart, your heart | # 你的内心 你的内心 # |
[02:38] | Heeeeeeeaaaaaart | # 你的内心 # |
[02:57] | Yo, Internet! We back at it again at the bear cave. | 各位观众 大家好 我们现在在熊洞里 |
[03:00] | We just found out that our bro is freaked out by cucumbers! | 我俩刚发现我们的兄弟极其害怕黄瓜 |
[03:03] | Check it out. | 不信你看 |
[03:12] | – Cuke boys! – Cuke boiz. | – 黄瓜整蛊 – 绝对精彩 |
[03:21] | Cuke boiz in the house! | 黄瓜整蛊来也 |
[03:26] | What is funny? | 你们在笑什么 |
[03:27] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[03:31] | Okay, up until now, we’ve been using a cucumber, | 此前我们一直在用黄瓜来整蛊 |
[03:33] | but what about pickles?! | 要不试试腌黄瓜呢 |
[03:44] | Just cucumbers, then! | 还是用黄瓜吧 |
[03:48] | Do it. Do more. Do more. Do a lot more! | 扔吧 多扔点 多扔点 再扔点 |
[03:55] | Haha, the vacuum! | 快看 吸尘器 |
[03:56] | Okay, wait, wait, wait. We just had a great idea. | 先等一下 我俩刚想出一个好点子 |
[03:59] | – Check this out. – Cuke boiz in the house! | – 快来看看吧 – 黄瓜整蛊又来了 |
[04:04] | ‘Sup, bro. | 嘿 兄弟 |
[04:05] | Ice Bear is preparing di… | 阿极正在准备… |
[04:08] | Oh, my gosh, Panda! | 天啊 胖达 |
[04:09] | Hey, um… Well, I hope you liked the video. | 好吧 希望大家喜欢这段视频 |
[04:13] | Don’t forget to like, comment, and subscribe. | 记得点赞 评论加关注哦 |
[04:15] | Or donate to help us pay for our hospital fees. | 或者给我们捐点住院费 |
[04:19] | 警告 系统错误 请更新警报系统 | |
[04:27] | – Buckets! – Denied. | – 我投 – 我拦 |
[04:30] | Shoot it, Pan Pan! | 快投球 胖胖 |
[04:34] | Uh, hey! | 你好 |
[04:35] | – Is somebody in there? – N-Nobody. Just some local flora. | – 谁在里面 – 没人 只有一些当地的植物 |
[04:39] | Okay, come out, dude. | 出来吧 伙计 |
[04:41] | What the…? | 你这是… |
[04:43] | Upon observing the ursine specimens up close, | 在近距离观察熊类动物时 |
[04:45] | one is struck by a remarkable musty smell. | 浓重的霉味会扑鼻而来 |
[04:47] | Wha… Are you stalking us or something? | 什么 你在跟踪我们吗 |
[04:49] | Hardly, my dear caniform companions. | 没有 亲爱的犬型亚目朋友 |
[04:51] | I am, in fact, | 我其实是在 |
[04:52] | conducting scientific research on the three of you. | 对你们三个进行科学研究 |
[04:54] | Studying you in your natural ecological niche! | 研究处于自然生态位的你们 |
[04:57] | Oh, okay. Well, whatcha got so far? Let me see. | 好吧 看看你都调查了些什么 |
[05:00] | 样本1 大灰熊 棕熊种 愚笨 聒噪 | |
[05:02] | 样本2 大熊猫 大熊猫种 笨拙 离群 | |
[05:03] | 样本3 北极熊 北极熊种 未知 需加研究 | |
[05:05] | You don’t know about bears. | 你根本不了解熊 |
[05:08] | Oh, I do, ursus arctos. | 我很了解 大灰熊 |
[05:09] | I am, in fact, the prominent bear biologist… | 其实 我是著名的熊类生物学家 |
[05:11] | Baba-boo! Listen, my dude, | 等等 听着 伙计 |
[05:12] | if you really want to know about bears, | 若你真想了解熊类 |
[05:14] | you’ve got to listen to the pros. And that’s us. | 你得听听专业人士的意见 也就是我们 |
[05:18] | Drop the beat! | 音乐走起 |
[05:21] | So, I heard you want the facts | # 听说你想探寻真相 # |
[05:23] | The bare bone facts on me and my bros | # 关于我们兄弟三人的一些秘密 # |
[05:27] | Yes, your scientific taxon. | # 是的 亚种熊们 # |
[05:29] | Well, you’re in luck today, friend | # 今天算你走运 朋友 # |
[05:32] | We’ll tell you what you need to know | # 你该知道的 我们会尽数相告 # |
[05:34] | How bears are the number-one animal from head-to-toe | # 为何熊类始终是动物界的王者 # |
[05:38] | – 1,000 abs – 1,000 abs | # – 我们有千块腹肌 – 千块腹肌 # |
[05:40] | – 1,001 – 1,001 | # – 甚至1001块 -1001块 # |
[05:42] | – I can dunk a million basketballs – What? | # – 我能将一百万个篮球扣入篮中 – 什么 # |
[05:44] | – My jump can touch the sun – Uh, yeah. About that. | # – 我一跳就能碰到太阳 – 好吧 关于这一点 # |
[05:48] | Don’t mean to hurt your pride | # 我无意损你颜面 # |
[05:50] | Look, but bears just can’t jump | # 但熊真就跳不起来 # |
[05:53] | 跳跃高度:两英寸 图一 灰熊绝非跳跃能手 | |
[05:53] | It says so in the guidebook | # 你不信就看手册 # |
[05:55] | Well, we’re talented in other ways | # 我们还有其他才能 # |
[05:58] | I can play the drums | # 我会打鼓 # |
[06:00] | And bears are the best at video games | # 熊还是电竞能手 # |
[06:02] | How? You don’t have thumbs | # 怎么玩 你连拇指都没有 # |
[06:05] | Aw, dang, he’s right. | 他说得对 |
[06:09] | Well, I can’t speak for grizzlies | # 我虽不能代表灰熊 # |
[06:10] | But pandas, we got style, yeah | # 但是我们熊猫都很拉风 # |
[06:12] | Whiling away our time while all the ladies dial, yeah | # 我们的时间都用于和美女搭讪 # |
[06:15] | Never-ending hearts and likes on all my latest posts | # 最新动态下点赞小心心无数 # |
[06:18] | Extremely cool and popular, though I don’t mean to boast | # 我们非常酷 备受瞩目 我真不是吹牛 # |
[06:20] | Well, funny you should mention your prowess with the ladies | # 真是搞笑 你竟会说自己擅长撩妹 # |
[06:24] | Uh, pandas have some issues. There aren’t enough babies | # 可是繁育幼崽方面 熊猫有些问题 # |
[06:28] | Um, forget it. Pandas, we’ve got artistic genius | # 好吗 但是我们熊猫有艺术天赋 # |
[06:31] | Well, I’m a scientist, not a critic | # 我是科学家 不是评论家 # |
[06:33] | But frankly, have you seen this? | # 但坦白说 你见过这画吗 # |
[06:36] | Okay, what, do you have a verse now? | 好吧 那么 你也要秀一波吗 |
[06:38] | Ice Bears are the… Coolest | # 北极熊… 最酷 # |
[06:42] | Strongest | # 最强 # |
[06:44] | Best bear | # 最好 # |
[06:45] | That’s actually accurate. | 确实如此 |
[06:47] | But I take issue with the rest. | 但我不同意其他熊的说法 |
[06:51] | What’s true is true | # 真相即是真相 # |
[06:54] | What’s fact is fact | # 事实就是事实 # |
[06:56] | No need to embellish on the traits that you lack | # 无需修饰你们缺乏的特质 # |
[07:01] | You three are bears | # 你们可是熊 # |
[07:03] | Top of the food chain | # 食物链顶端的强者 # |
[07:07] | As perfect as the setting sun | # 如落日般完美 # |
[07:10] | As natural as rain | # 如细雨般自然 # |
[07:14] | So, see yourself as I see you | # 从我的视角来看待你们自己 # |
[07:17] | Three perfect beings, through and through | # 三只完美至极的生物 # |
[07:21] | With quirks and flaws and lice, it’s true | # 它们有怪癖 有缺点 有虱子 这是事实 # |
[07:25] | Just doing what bears do | # 但那是熊熊本来的样子 # |
[07:32] | Bears | # 熊熊 # |
[07:35] | 下则视频 松果人制作教程 取消 | |
[07:41] | 第172集 小小松果人 @苔布斯巡游员 | |
[07:45] | Oh, hey there, fellow crafters! | 你们好啊 手工爱好者们 |
[07:47] | And welcome back to another exciting episode of … | 欢迎收看新一集精彩的 |
[07:50] | ah! … Tabes’ Craft Corner! | 苔布斯的手工坊 |
[07:52] | Today, we’re gonna be making a pinecone man. | 今天 我们要做一个松果人 |
[07:54] | A pinecone … it’s nature’s backpack for seeds. | 松果 大自然的种子背包 |
[07:57] | See, pinecones are the ideal craft supply. | 松果是最理想的手工材料 |
[08:00] | And they’re free … provided you’re not in a National Park … | 如果你不在国家公园 就可免费获取 |
[08:02] | in which case, remember … | 如若不然 记住 |
[08:04] | take only pictures, leave only footprints. | 带走的只有照片 留下的只有足迹 |
[08:06] | Or I will find you and … | 不然我会去找你的 |
[08:07] | And next, the googly eyes. | 然后 准备一些塑料眼睛 |
[08:09] | Now, the great thing about googly eyes is… | 使用塑料眼睛的好处就是… |
[08:12] | And that’s reason number 84 | 这就是我做任何手工 |
[08:13] | why I use googly eyes in everything I do. | 都会用塑料眼睛的第84个原因 |
[08:16] | Now, let’s glue some of these bad boys up. | 现在 我们来粘这些小眼睛吧 |
[08:18] | Wait, hang on, where’s my glue gun? | 等等 我的胶枪呢 |
[08:23] | Give it back, dang it! This is my glue gun! | 还给我 小坏蛋 这是我的胶枪 |
[08:28] | Okay, got it! | 好了 胶枪到手 |
[08:29] | Now, remember, always be careful with glue guns. | 记住 使用胶枪时务必小心 |
[08:32] | They can get extremely hot. | 它们会被加热到极高的温度 |
[08:33] | Now, I’ll turn it over to Martinez for more on fire safety. | 现在 有请马丁奈为我们介绍如何确保消防安全 |
[08:39] | Yes, sir! Fire and heat are not to be trifl… | 好的 高温和火焰可能带来灾害 |
[08:43] | Aughh! Tabes, how did this happen?! | 苔布斯 怎么会这样 |
[08:45] | Put it out! Put it out! | 快救火 快救火 |
[08:47] | I think I left it preheating too long! | 应该是胶枪预热太久了 |
[08:48] | How about an extinguisher? Do you have one of those?! | 灭火器呢 你有灭火器吗 |
[08:51] | Anything to… | 任何能… |
[08:55] | And voila! The pinecone man is complete. | 看呐 松果人做好了 |
[08:58] | I hope you had as much fun making it as I did. | 希望你今天过得和我一样开心 |
[09:01] | 下则视频 松果人制作教程#2 取消 | |
[09:04] | 重要提示 2秒后重启 立即重启 取消 | |
[09:04] | 警报 系统错误 请立即更新(单击此处) 求助 请更新 | |
[09:13] | Okay, my darlings, are you ready? | 好了 亲们 准备好了吗 |
[09:16] | Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da let’s go! | # 嗒 嗒 嗒吧嗒 嗒 嗒 动起来 # |
[09:20] | We’ll be there | # 我们相伴相随 # |
[09:23] | a wink and a smile and a great old time | # 对你挤眼 对你微笑 好似美好旧时光 # |
[09:25] | yeah, we’ll be there | # 我们相伴相随 # |
[09:27] | wherever we are, there’s some fun to be found | # 我们所达之地 定能欢乐满载 # |
[09:30] | we’ll be there when you turn that corner | # 我们无处不在 或许下个街角 # |
[09:32] | we’ll jump out the bush | # 我们跳出花丛 从此伴你左右 # |
[09:33] | with a big bear hug and a smile | # 送上温暖熊抱 以及治愈微笑 # |
[09:35] | we’ll be there | # 我们与你同在 # |
[09:36] | Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da | # 嗒 嗒 嗒吧嗒 嗒 嗒 # |
[09:40] | When it’s five on the dot | # 每天五点 # |
[09:41] | And you’re off the clock | # 你准时下班 # |
[09:42] | And you can’t find much to do. | # 发现无事可做 # |
[09:45] | And you wanna hang out | # 想要出门闲逛 # |
[09:46] | Or just dance around | # 或者随心起舞 # |
[09:47] | Or hang with somebody new. | # 甚至结交新朋友 # |
[09:49] | We’ll be right there, dude. | # 我们会去找你玩耍 朋友 # |
[09:51] | ’cause you’re part of the crew | # 因为你是我们的一员 # |
[09:54] | We’ll be right there, dude | # 我们马上去老地方 # |
[09:56] | waiting, waiting for you. | # 等你 耐心等你 # |
[09:59] | When the weekend comes | # 每逢周末 # |
[10:01] | And you’re up for fun | # 你要放松自我 # |
[10:02] | And you’re way too cool for the club. | # 若你去俱乐部 定能万众瞩目# |
[10:04] | We can make a plan | # 我们还有别的方案 # |
[10:05] | And snack on a honey bun. | # 吃吃蜂蜜面包 # |
[10:06] | Or just hang around | # 逛逛大街小巷 # |
[10:08] | We’ll be right there, dude | # 我们会去找你玩耍 朋友 # |
[10:10] | ’cause you’re part of the crew | # 因为你是我们的一员 # |
[10:13] | We will be right there | # 我们马上去老地方 # |
[10:15] | waiting, waiting for you. | # 等你 耐心等你 # |
[10:18] | We’ll be there. | # 我们与你同在 # |
[10:19] | Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da | # 嗒 嗒 嗒吧嗒 嗒 嗒 # |
[10:36] | Aaaaaaaaahhh! | 啊啊啊啊啊 |
[10:37] | We’ll be there! | # 我们相伴相随 # |
[10:39] | Wherever we are, there’s some fun to be found | # 我们所达之地 定能欢乐满载 # |
[10:42] | We’ll be there when you turn that corner | # 我们无处不在 或许下个街角 # |
[10:44] | We’ll jump out the bush | # 我们跳出花丛 从此伴你左右 # |
[10:45] | With a big bear hug and a smile | # 送上温暖熊抱 以及治愈微笑 # |
[10:47] | We’ll be there! | # 我们与你同在 # |
[10:49] | Ugh, I’m going home. | 我要回家了 |
[10:51] | – Man, they were great! – Oh, yeah. | – 兄弟 他们太棒了 – 没错 |
[10:53] | They should, like, make a TV show or something! | 他们应该拍个电视节目什么的 |
[10:55] | We should make a show. | 我们也该做个节目 |