时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da let’s go! | # 嗒 嗒 嗒吧嗒 嗒 嗒 动起来 # |
[00:05] | We’ll be there | # 我们相伴相随 # |
[00:07] | a wink and a smile and a great old time | # 对你挤眼 对你微笑 好似美好旧时光 # |
[00:09] | yeah, we’ll be there | # 我们相伴相随 # |
[00:12] | wherever we are, there’s some fun to be found | # 我们所达之地 定能欢乐满载 # |
[00:14] | we’ll be there when you turn that corner | # 我们无处不在 或许下个街角 # |
[00:16] | we’ll jump out the bush | # 我们跳出花丛 从此伴你左右 # |
[00:17] | with a big bear hug and a smile | # 送上温暖熊抱 以及治愈微笑 # |
[00:19] | we’ll be there | # 我们与你同在 # |
[00:28] | Is that a new championship belt, Papa? | 那是新的冠军腰带吗 爸爸 |
[00:31] | Oh, si. It is from my victory over El Diablo Verde. | 是的 是我战胜迪亚布罗·韦德赢来的 |
[00:35] | – Finally. – I know, ri… H-Hey! | – 终于赢了 – 是吧终… |
[00:39] | Okay, mijo. Now, do you know what that one was for? | 好了儿子 你知道那个是怎么来的吗 |
[00:42] | Si. That’s when you beat El Guapo. | 当然 那个是你打败了艾瓜泊 |
[00:44] | And that’s when you defeated Relampago. | 那一个是你打败了乐兰帕洛 |
[00:47] | And that’s when you won “Most improved” | 那个是你在玉米粉蒸肉比赛上赢来的 |
[00:49] | – at the tamales cook-off. – Muy bien. | – “最大进步奖” – 你真棒 |
[00:54] | Wait. What’s that one from? | 等等 那一个是从哪来的 |
[00:56] | Ah. That one is my most treasured trophy of all. | 那个是我最珍惜的奖杯 |
[01:00] | I got it a long, long time ago. | 我是在很久很久之前赢来的 |
[01:08] | Zanahorias, tomates, y aguacates. | 胡萝卜 西红柿 牛油果 |
[01:11] | Pinatas for sale! Pinatas! | 卖皮纳塔了 皮纳塔 |
[01:13] | Compra una pinata hoy! | 买一个皮纳塔吧 |
[01:14] | Osos! Osos! | 熊熊 熊熊 |
[01:16] | Osos gratis! Be the first on your block | 免费领养熊啦 做邻里第一个 |
[01:19] | to adopt the cutest pets in town! | 领养全村最可爱的宠物的人吧 |
[01:21] | It’s hopeless. No one’s going to adopt us. | 没戏了 没有人愿意领养我们 |
[01:24] | Aw, don’t lose hope, Pan Pan. | 别放弃呀 胖胖 |
[01:26] | Besides, look at the bright side. We’re in Mexico, baby! | 凡事要往好处想嘛 我们在墨西哥耶 宝贝 |
[01:29] | This place has everything … | 这里什么都有 |
[01:30] | great music… | 美妙的音乐 |
[01:32] | great food… | 美味的食物 |
[01:33] | and cute abuelitas! | 还有可爱的婆婆 |
[01:36] | I love abuelitas. | 我爱婆婆 |
[01:39] | And it rains corn on the cob? This place is magical. | 天上还掉玉米呢 真是个魔法之地 |
[01:42] | See what I mean? You’ll never know what you’ll find | 明白我的意思了吗 走在墨西哥的大街上 |
[01:44] | walking down the streets of Mexico. | 你不会知道下一秒会发现什么 |
[01:48] | What’s that? | 怎么了 |
[02:01] | W-What is this wonderland? | 这是什么人间仙境 |
[02:02] | It’s not a wonderland! It’s Lucha Libre! | 这里可不是人间仙境 这里是自由摔跤场 |
[02:07] | Wucha what they? Is that Spanish for “Superhero”? | 自由帅什么 是西班牙语”超级英雄”的意思吗 |
[02:10] | Something like that. | 差不多 |
[02:13] | Lucha Libre is a Mexican tradition. | 自由摔跤是墨西哥的传统 |
[02:15] | This is an arena where warriors come | 勇士们会来这里 |
[02:17] | and prove what they are made of. | 证明自己的力量 |
[02:19] | Lucha Libre is more than just a sport. | 自由摔跤不只是一项运动 |
[02:22] | – It’s… It’s… – It’s a way of life. | – 它还是… 还是… – 还是一种生活方式 |
[02:25] | Si! That’s it! | 你说得没错 |
[02:27] | Me llamo Rodolfo. And I’m going to be | 我叫鲁道夫 我会成为世界上 |
[02:29] | one of the greatest Luchadores to ever live! | 最伟大的自由摔跤手之一 |
[02:32] | Mira. I’ll show you my finishing move. | 瞧 给你看看我的结束动作 |
[02:34] | I call it “La Bola de Fuego”! | 我把它称为”燃烧的火球” |
[02:40] | Go Rodolfo! | 冲呀 鲁道夫 |
[02:48] | That was so cool, Rodolfo! | 太帅了 鲁道夫 |
[02:51] | Rodolfo? | 鲁道夫 |
[02:54] | Lo siento, muchachito, pero you have a slight fracture. | 很抱歉小朋友 你有轻微骨折 |
[02:58] | Unfortunately, this means | 不幸的是 这意味着 |
[02:59] | you won’t be able to wrestle for a while. | 你未来一段时间都不能进行搏斗了 |
[03:01] | I understand. Gracias, Doctor. | 我明白 谢谢你 医生 |
[03:03] | Uh, hey, Rodolfo. Uh, how you feeling? | 你好 你感觉怎么样 |
[03:06] | We, uh… We really feel bad about this. | 我们… 我们真的很抱歉 |
[03:08] | I feel the worst. Hopefully this makes you feel better. | 我感觉糟透了 希望这样你可以感觉好一点 |
[03:11] | It’s a drawing of me running in the rain screaming “I’m sorry.” | 这是一张我在雨里一边跑一边大喊”对不起”的画 |
[03:15] | Wow. Deep. | 很深刻 |
[03:16] | Thank you. It’s the least I could do. | 谢谢 这是我能做到的最起码的事 |
[03:18] | I was really excited for the Lucha Libre tournament. | 我本来特别期待今年的自由摔跤大赛 |
[03:22] | I feel like I had a chance to win the prize money | 我感觉我可以赢得第一名的奖金 |
[03:25] | and pay for Simon’s surgery. | 给西蒙做手术了 |
[03:27] | – Who’s Simon? – Simon is my best friend. | – 西蒙是谁 – 西蒙是我最好的朋友 |
[03:30] | Ven te, Simon! | 过来 西蒙 |
[03:34] | He’s also not very smart. | 他不是很聪明 |
[03:36] | Actually, now that I think about it, | 其实现在想想的话 |
[03:38] | I don’t even have enough money to pay for my own surgery. | 我甚至没钱给自己做手术 |
[03:46] | Rodolfo, we’ll get you that money. | 鲁道夫 我们会为你赢得那笔钱的 |
[03:48] | – Um, how? – We’re gonna compete | – 怎么赢 – 我们会去参加 |
[03:50] | in the Lucha Libre tournament! | 自由摔跤大赛 |
[03:51] | What? But I can’t fight! My bones are too fragile. | 什么 我不能打架 我的骨头太脆弱了 |
[03:54] | Eh, no worries. You can be our manager! | 没关系 你可以当我们的经理 |
[03:56] | This is a bad idea, ositos. | 这确实不是个好主意 泰迪熊 |
[03:59] | You guys really shouldn’t enter. | 你们真的不该去参加 |
[04:01] | There are some tough opponents in this year’s tournament. | 今年的大赛有很多很强的人 |
[04:04] | Ohh, they better be tough, ’cause we’re bringing the heat. | 他们最好真的很强 因为我们会点燃整个赛场 |
[04:11] | Buenos dias! | 早上好 |
[04:13] | We’re here for the Lucha tournament. | 我们是来参加摔跤大赛的 |
[04:15] | And when we win, we’ll give all the money to Rodolfo | 等我们赢了 我们要把奖金给鲁道夫 |
[04:17] | so his Chihuahua can have his legs back. | 他的吉娃娃就能重获双腿了 |
[04:21] | Name of the team? | 团队名称 |
[04:23] | We’re, um, uh… | 我们叫… |
[04:27] | …Escandalosos! | …离谱队 |
[04:29] | Bien. Dressing room is that way. | 好吧 更衣室在那边 |
[04:31] | Make sure you have your costumes ready. | 记得穿好你们的服装 |
[04:33] | Haha! It’s happening! | 要开始啦 |
[04:34] | Wait. Did he say costumes? We don’t have costumes. | 等下 他说要服装了吗 我们没有服装 |
[04:37] | It’s all good. Your manager has got you covered. | 没关系 你的经理会帮你打点好一切 |
[04:41] | I… look… | 我… 看起来… |
[04:45] | – awesome! – Why, thank you. | – 帅呆了 – 谢谢 |
[04:47] | I took some socks I saw lying around | 我用掉在地上的袜子 |
[04:49] | and made masks out of them. | 做的面具 |
[04:50] | You’re thinking like a manager, bro. | 你拥有经理的思维 兄弟 |
[04:52] | – You were born for this! – Oh, stop it. | – 你天生就是干这个的 – 得了吧 |
[04:54] | Escandalosos. Adelante. | 离谱队 准备上场 |
[04:56] | Gracias! Okay, everyone in. For Rodolfo! | 谢谢 好了大家过来 为了鲁道夫 |
[04:59] | – For Rodolfo! – Rodolfo! | – 为了鲁道夫 – 鲁道夫 |
[05:01] | Bienvenidos to the first Junior Lucha Libre match for today. | 欢迎今天自由搏击赛少年组的第一组选手 |
[05:05] | Introducing the twins of destruction, the pride of Oaxaca, | 为您介绍破坏二人组 瓦哈卡的骄傲 |
[05:10] | Los Gemelos Terror! | 恐怖双生子 |
[05:18] | Run, Grizz! Look out! | 快跑 大灰 小心 |
[05:25] | Ow. My back. | 我的背 |
[05:35] | Tag. | 击掌 |
[05:38] | No, bro, the other way! Turn around! | 不 兄弟 是另一边 回头 |
[05:45] | Bro, over here! Listen to my voice! | 兄弟 在这里 听我的声音 |
[05:47] | Just walk straight! Now a little bit to the left! | 直走 现在往左一点 |
[05:49] | Grab my hand! | 抓住我的手 |
[05:59] | Oh! Uh, gracias! Gracias! | 谢谢大家 |
[06:01] | Thank you! Thank you! Yeah! | 谢谢 |
[06:11] | Uno, dos, tres. Escandalosos win! | 一 二 三 离谱队获胜 |
[06:14] | Whoo! Yeah! We did it! | 我们赢啦 |
[06:16] | Ositos! Ositos! | 泰迪熊 泰迪熊 |
[06:18] | Bravo! Whoo-hoo! Esos son mi amigos. | 太好了 他们是我的朋友 |
[06:22] | Whoo-hoo! We won! We won! | 我们赢啦 我们赢啦 |
[06:31] | Escandalosos! | 离谱队 |
[06:52] | Uno, dos, tres. Escandalosos win! | 一 二 三 离谱队获胜 |
[07:03] | Osos cosquillas? | 要熊熊挠痒痒吗 |
[07:05] | Si! Cosquillas! | 要 挠痒痒 |
[07:08] | I surrender! | 我投降 |
[07:10] | Ositos! Ositos! | 泰迪熊 泰迪熊 |
[07:15] | Ugh, I’m so excited. Only one more match to go. | 我好激动 只剩一场比赛了 |
[07:18] | Victory is so close, I can smell it. | 胜利就在眼前 我甚至能闻到它 |
[07:20] | Smells like sweat. | 闻起来像汗臭 |
[07:22] | Yeah, it does! Take in all the goodness. | 当然了 吸入所有好运 |
[07:26] | The final match is up next. | 下一场就是决赛了 |
[07:28] | Good luck. You’re going to need it. | 祝你们好运 你们会需要的 |
[07:39] | – That was weird. – Who are we facing, again? | – 好奇怪 – 我们的对手是谁来着 |
[07:42] | Gordito! Gordito! | 戈地托 戈地托 |
[07:45] | Gordito! Gordito! Gordito! | 戈地托 戈地托 戈地托 |
[07:49] | Gordito! Gordito! | 戈地托 戈地托 |
[07:51] | – You guys got this. – I’m sure we do. | – 你们没问题的 – 当然没问题 |
[07:53] | It’s really all about… Aah! | 不就是… |
[07:56] | He looked so tiny from afar. | 他从远处看明明那么小 |
[08:00] | – Uh, what’s he doing? – He does this every fight! | – 他在干嘛 – 他每场比赛都会这样 |
[08:03] | He gives his opponents three tries to bring him down. | 他会给对手三次机会打败他 |
[08:06] | Pssh. All I need is one. | 切 我只需要一次 |
[08:08] | Torpedo atta-a-a-a… | 鱼雷攻… |
[08:15] | Ugh. That hurt. | 好痛 |
[08:26] | You asked for it, amigo. Get ready for the tickle monster. | 这是你自找的 朋友 准备迎接挠痒痒怪吧 |
[08:29] | Aah! Tickle, tickle, tickle. | 我挠 我挠 我挠 |
[08:31] | Tickle, tickle. Tickle, tickle, tickle! | 我挠 我挠 我挠 |
[08:33] | Aah! He’s not going down! | 他怎么都不痒 |
[08:35] | It’s not going to work! Gordito was born | 这对他没用 戈地托天生 |
[08:37] | – without a funny bone! – Oh, boy. | – 没有痒痒肉 – 哦天啊 |
[08:47] | Run! | 快跑 |
[08:57] | Hola. | 你好呀 |
[09:07] | This is crazy. Why are you not stopping the fight? | 这太疯狂了 你为什么还不终止比赛 |
[09:09] | And what… make Gordito more angry? | 那又能如何呢 让戈地托更生气吗 |
[09:12] | No gracias. | 不了谢谢 |
[09:13] | Hmph. What you’re doing is wrong and illegal. | 你的行为不合法不对头 |
[09:16] | You’re being a… A real dingle! | 你是个真正的… 傻大头 |
[09:20] | Yeah, I said it! I showed him. | 没错 就是我说的 对他说的 |
[09:28] | Gordito! Gordito! | 戈地托 戈地托 |
[09:31] | Gordito special move. | 戈地托放大招 |
[09:36] | Special move? | 大招 |
[09:39] | Mira. I’ll show you my finishing move. | 瞧 给你看看我的结束动作 |
[09:42] | I call it “La Bola de Fuego”! | 我把它称为”燃烧的火球” |
[09:47] | Special move! | 放大招 |
[09:48] | – Special move! – Oh, special move! | – 放大招 – 哦放大招 |
[09:50] | Special move! Special move! | 放大招 放大招 |
[09:53] | Special move! | 放大招 |
[09:57] | Guys, hurry! | 兄弟们 快 |
[10:03] | Huh? Oh, coming! | 来了 |
[10:06] | Uno, dos, tres. | 一 二 三 |
[10:11] | Maybe we should take a break | 我们应该从摔跤比赛中 |
[10:13] | – from Lucha Libre. – I’m okay with that. | – 休息一下了 – 我同意 |
[10:16] | – Bravo, campeones! – Oh, uh, gracias. | – 干得漂亮 冠军们 – 谢谢 |
[10:20] | Bravo, muchachos! No one has ever beaten Gordito. | 太棒了 伙计们 还没有人战胜过戈地托呢 |
[10:24] | I can’t believe you pulled this off. | 真不敢相信你们做到了 |
[10:25] | No probs, Rodolfo. Anything for a friend. | 小事 鲁道夫 我们可以为朋友做任何事 |
[10:29] | Una foto con los campeones? Say “Lucha Libre.” | 要和冠军合影吗 说”自由摔跤” |
[10:32] | Lucha Libre! | 自由摔跤 |
[10:35] | And that was the last time I saw the little ositos. | 那是我最后一次见到小熊们了 |
[10:38] | We said our goodbyes, | 我们道了别 |
[10:39] | and they went looking for their own place to call home. | 他们去找自己的新家了 |
[10:42] | You think they found it, Papa? | 你觉得他们找到了吗 爸爸 |
[10:44] | I hope so. But wherever they ended up, | 希望他们找到了 但不管他们最终归宿如何 |
[10:47] | – I’m sure they did just fine. – How do you know? | – 我敢肯定他们不会有事的 – 你怎么知道 |
[10:51] | Oh, easy. Because they had each other. | 这还不简单 因为他们拥有彼此 |
[10:54] | Now, who’s hungry? | 好了 谁的肚子饿了 |
[10:56] | Oh, can we get some corn on a stick, just like los osos? | 我们可以吃玉米棒吗 和熊熊们一样 |
[10:59] | Okay, mijo, okay. | 好的儿子 没问题 |