时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da let’s go! | # 嗒 嗒 嗒吧嗒 嗒 嗒 动起来 # |
[00:05] | We’ll be there | # 我们相伴相随 # |
[00:07] | a wink and a smile and a great old time | # 对你挤眼 对你微笑 好似美好旧时光 # |
[00:09] | yeah, we’ll be there | # 我们相伴相随 # |
[00:12] | wherever we are, there’s some fun to be found | # 我们所达之地 定能欢乐满载 # |
[00:14] | we’ll be there when you turn that corner | # 我们无处不在 或许下个街角 # |
[00:16] | we’ll jump out the bush | # 我们跳出花丛 从此伴你左右 # |
[00:17] | with a big bear hug and a smile | # 送上温暖熊抱 以及治愈微笑 # |
[00:19] | we’ll be there | # 我们与你同在 # |
[00:37] | Germs. | 细菌 |
[00:39] | So small, and yet, they’re everywhere … | 微小 却无处不在 |
[00:44] | multiplying… | 繁殖 |
[00:45] | spreading. | 传播 |
[00:47] | Humanity never expected its biggest threat would be… | 人类从未预料到所面临的最大威胁竟然是 |
[00:52] | Germs. | 细菌 |
[00:55] | Everyone! I’ve discovered a new type of germ! | 各位 我发现了一种新型细菌 |
[00:58] | – It’s growing. – Corn, please. | – 他在不停生长 – 我要吃爆米花 |
[01:00] | – It’s mutating! – I’ve never seen anything like it. | – 他在变异 – 我从没见过这种细菌 |
[01:01] | Panda… | 胖达 |
[01:03] | – Careful. It’s highly contagious. – Thank you. | – 小心 它的传染性极高 – 谢谢 |
[01:05] | Ah! The germs have escaped containment! | 天呐 细菌群不受控制了 |
[01:07] | Save yourselves! | 快逃命吧 |
[01:15] | Ah! The germs are alive! | 啊 细菌是活的 |
[01:17] | The germs are attacking! | 细菌在袭击人 |
[01:19] | – I can’t get the germs off me! – My eyes! | – 这些细菌根本甩不掉 – 我的眼睛啊 |
[01:25] | No, the germs are on me! The germs! | 不 细菌爬到我身上了 这些细菌 |
[01:28] | The geeerms! | 细菌啊 |
[01:36] | Eh, what a cheesy movie. | 哈 这电影太假了 |
[01:37] | Ice Bear not afraid of tiny germs. | 阿极不害怕小小的细菌 |
[01:40] | Germs really are everywhere. | 细菌真的是无处不在 |
[01:43] | Oh, relax, Panda. It’s just a dumb movie. | 放松啦 胖达 只是一部白痴电影而已 |
[01:45] | Germs aren’t even real. Or is it “Vampires aren’t real”? | 细菌都不是真实存在的 还是说”吸血鬼都不是真实存在的” |
[01:48] | You know, it’s one or the other. | -反正就是 非此即彼 |
[01:50] | Ice Bear will defeat germs… | 阿极会打败细菌 |
[01:52] | with good hygiene. | 用良好的卫生习惯 |
[01:54] | Yeah, I guess you guys are right. | 是 我想你们说得对 |
[01:56] | It’s just a movie. | 只是一个电影而已 |
[02:02] | You know, I didn’t like the props. | 我不喜欢电影里的道具 |
[02:05] | I didn’t like the art design. Even the special effects were bad. | 也不喜欢里面的艺术设计 连特效都烂得一塌糊涂 |
[02:07] | Ice Bear upset about scientific inaccuracy. | 阿极对电影里科学的不准确性感到不安 |
[02:09] | I thought the directing was bad. | 我觉得导演很差劲 |
[02:11] | I thought the writing was horrible. | 还有编剧也很糟糕 |
[02:13] | And I say this as an arteur, but I could have done a better job. | 我作为一位艺术家来说的话 我拍都会比他们拍的好 |
[02:40] | No. | 不 |
[02:48] | Oh, no, no, no, no… | 哦 不 不 不要啊 |
[02:51] | Germs are all over me! | 细菌爬我身上啦 |
[02:54] | – Panda, calm down. – Keep your germs away from me! | – 胖达 淡定点 – 让你的细菌离我远一点 |
[02:57] | Hey, this isn’t our stop! | 嘿 我们还没到站 |
[03:02] | Germs… | 细菌 |
[03:03] | Germs, germs… | 到处都是细菌 |
[03:05] | Miki-Chan… | 美琪酱 |
[03:06] | Hey, Panda. You okay in there, buddy? | 嘿 胖达 你没事吧 伙计 |
[03:08] | – You want to play a game, or … – No! Stay out! | – 要不要一起玩啊 或者 – 不要进来 |
[03:11] | You’re covered in germs! | 你浑身都是细菌 |
[03:12] | I think he needs some space. | 我想他需要一些空间 |
[03:16] | No. | 不是 |
[03:23] | Germs… Germs everywhere. | 细菌 到处都是细菌 |
[03:28] | Where’d this come from? | 这个是哪里来的 |
[03:31] | whatevs. Morning, Pan-Pan! | 无所谓啦 早上好呀 胖胖 |
[03:33] | Do you want to go to the new anime-themed bakery? | 要不要一起去新开的动漫主题面包店呀 |
[03:38] | I think he’s coming out … | 他应该是要出来了 |
[03:41] | Panda is no more! | 我不再是以前的胖达了 |
[03:44] | From now on, I’m… Bubble Bear! | 从现在起 我是 泡泡熊 |
[03:48] | Uh, whoa, Pan-Pan. Where did you get this thing? | 哇哦 胖胖 你从哪里弄来的这东西 |
[03:52] | And um, what is it? | 还有 这是什么鬼 |
[03:54] | Hey, don’t touch that! That’s the entrance hatch. | 嘿 别乱碰 那是进舱口 |
[03:56] | If you touch it, you’ll let all the germs in! | 要是你打开那里 细菌就进来了 |
[03:59] | Oh. Sorry, bro. | 哦 不好意思 兄弟 |
[04:00] | Well, we’re just happy you’re out of your room. | 我们很开心你愿意走出房间了 |
[04:02] | Yeah! Now, how about that bakery? | 耶 我们快去那个面包店吧 |
[04:36] | Ah, man, what a day. Whoa! | 天呐 这一天过的 哇 |
[04:40] | Oh, I know. | 谁说不是呢 |
[04:42] | I’m having such a great time in here. | 我在这里面呆的太开心了 |
[04:44] | Yep. Nothing can go wrong as long as I am in my bubble. | 是的 只要我待在泡泡里 一切就万无一失了 |
[04:48] | – Hey, Bears! – Oh. Hey, Charlie. | – 嘿 熊熊们 – 哦 你好 查理 |
[04:50] | How you doing? I was just eating some moss. | 你们怎么样 我刚吃了一些苔藓 |
[04:53] | Nature’s candy. | 天然糖果 |
[04:55] | Ugh, Charlie, that’s nasty. | 呃 查理 真恶心 |
[04:56] | Hmm. You look different, Pan-man. | 嗯 你看起来有些不同 胖胖 |
[04:59] | You get a haircut or something? Huh. | 你剪头发了吗还是别的什么 |
[05:02] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[05:05] | Neat! | 好玩 |
[05:07] | Charlie, cut it out! Wah! Stop it! | 查理 别闹了 快停下来 |
[05:10] | Ah, I’m just goofing around. | 开个玩笑而已嘛 |
[05:11] | Come here, buddy. | 抱一个 伙计 |
[05:19] | Ooh, what’s this thingy? | 这是什么东西啊 |
[05:24] | Get away from me, you disgusting germ-infested, moldy hot dog! | 离我远一点 你个细菌集合体 发霉的热狗 |
[05:27] | Whoa. Come on, Panda. | 哇哦 淡定 胖达 |
[05:28] | He didn’t mean any harm. It’s Charlie. | 他不是有意的 这是查理啊 |
[05:30] | Yeah. I’m sorry, Panda. | 是 我很抱歉 胖达 |
[05:32] | You know I’d never hurt my best buddy. | 你知道我从不会伤害我的好兄弟的 |
[05:33] | Hurt me? You almost popped my bubble! | 伤害我 你差点就弄破我的泡泡了 |
[05:36] | You could have infected me! | 你可能会感染我的 |
[05:37] | – Oh. I didn’t mean to. – No. | – 哦 我不是故意的 – 不行 |
[05:39] | You and your gross, germy body | 你那遍布细菌的令人作呕的身体 |
[05:40] | can stay away from me and my bubble! | 离我和我的泡泡远一点 |
[05:42] | Huh? W-W-Wait, Panda, stop! | 啊 等 等一下 胖达 别动 |
[05:44] | Don’t tell me what to … | 用不着你告诉我 |
[05:49] | Panda! | 胖达 |
[05:52] | Pan-man! I got you! | 胖胖 我来了 |
[05:57] | Oh, my gosh! | 哦 天呐 |
[06:01] | No, no, no, no, no! | 不 不 不要啊 |
[06:06] | I’m sorry, birds! | 对不住了 鸟鸟们 |
[06:13] | How do I make this stop?! | 要怎么停下来呀 |
[06:20] | Good gracious, Panda! That’s some air time! | 好家伙 胖达 让泡泡飞一会 |
[06:23] | I’m a-coming! | 我来啦 |
[06:28] | Oh, geez, what a wild ride. | 哦 老天爷 真是有够刺激 |
[06:31] | Well, at least I’m safe and sound, thanks to bub… | 还好我安然无恙 多亏了我的泡泡 |
[06:34] | Ah-what! | 什么鬼 |
[06:39] | Germs. Germs. Germs. | 细菌 细菌 细菌 |
[06:45] | Toilet. | 马桶 |
[06:49] | Aww, he’s kind of cute. | 哦 有点可爱呀 |
[06:57] | Get me out of here! Come on, you dumb ball! | 让我离开这啊 快啊 你这该死的球 |
[07:00] | Whoa! Help! | 啊 救命啊 |
[07:02] | Charlie! Bros! | 查理 兄弟们 |
[07:04] | – Somebody! – Huh? I’m coming, Pan-man! | – 来人啊 – 我来啦 胖胖 |
[07:07] | Wait, Charlie! | 等一下 查理 |
[07:12] | Don’t worry! Old Charlie’s gonna rescue you! | 别担心 老查理这就来救你 |
[07:14] | But … but how?! | 但是 怎么救呢 |
[07:15] | I mean, it’s too gross, even for your standards. | 这里太恶心了 连你都会受不了的 |
[07:18] | He’s got a point. This is like a trash lake. | 他说的对 这就跟垃圾湖一样 |
[07:20] | Oh, yuck! Come on, Charlie. | 啊恶心 算了吧 查理 |
[07:23] | Let’s find another way to get to him. | 我们想个别的办法把他弄出来 |
[07:24] | Go away! Go away! Go away! | 滚开 滚开 滚开 |
[07:27] | I hate you! | 讨厌啊 |
[07:29] | Hmm. No. My Pan-man needs me now. | 不 我的胖胖现在需要我 |
[07:32] | – I’m going in. – Say what, now? | – 我要进去 – 说啥玩意 |
[07:34] | – For Pan-man! – Wha? | – 为了胖胖 – 啥 |
[07:37] | Pandaaaaa! | 胖达 |
[07:46] | Yes! I’m coming, Panda! | 是的 我来了 胖达 |
[07:50] | Uh, okay, I guess we’ll go look for something else! | 好吧 我想我们去找些工具帮忙吧 |
[07:53] | Whoa! Don’t worry, old buddy! | 别担心 老伙计 |
[08:00] | No… problem. Charlie’s got you. | 没事了 查理来救你了 |
[08:03] | Wait, Charlie, stop! Turn around! You’re sinking! | 等下 查理 别过来 快回去 你要陷进去了 |
[08:06] | No way, man! I’m like a fish in these waters. | 不会的 伙计 我现在如鱼得水 |
[08:10] | Hello. | 你好 |
[08:13] | Charlie! Are you okay? | 查理 你没事吧 |
[08:16] | Ah, don’t worry about me! | 没事 不用担心我 |
[08:21] | I’m coming to rescue you. | 我来救你了 |
[08:27] | Here I come! | 我来了 |
[08:29] | Oh, Charlie, that’s so bad! You’re gonna get really sick! | 查理 不行了 你越陷越深了 |
[08:32] | Wow. He really does care! | 他真的在乎我 |
[08:34] | I’m gonna save y… Ugh. | 我来救… |
[08:37] | Charlie, you’ve got to keep your head up. | 查理 你把头抬起来啊 |
[08:44] | Oh, dear. | 要命 |
[08:47] | Charlie, grab onto something! | 查理 快抓住点东西 |
[08:53] | Uh, hold on, Charlie. | 坚持住啊 查理 |
[08:54] | Don’t … Just don’t let go. I’m coming! | 别… 别放开 我来了 |
[09:04] | Whoa! Okay. Here. | 好了 这里 |
[09:05] | Charlie, grab my h… My hand. | 查理 抓住我的 手 |
[09:10] | Well, I guess this is goodbye, then. | 我想 应该要跟你道别了 |
[09:13] | I got a little carried away, there, huh? Like always. | 我有点得意忘形了 这次 我的一贯作风 |
[09:17] | Well, I’m just glad I got the chance… | 我很高兴能有机会 |
[09:20] | to be your friend… | 跟你做朋友 |
[09:22] | Wait! No, I … I can’t lose you. | 等一下 不要啊 我不能失去你 |
[09:25] | Even though you’re dirty and gross… | 即使你脏兮兮的又很恶心 |
[09:29] | you’ve always been there for me… | 但在我最需要你的时候 |
[09:32] | whenever I needed you… | 你总是陪在我身边 |
[09:35] | So, I should be there for you. | 所以 我也要陪在你身边 |
[09:39] | Goodbye, Panda. | 永别了 胖达 |
[09:45] | We’re getting you out of here, Charlie! | 我们要从这里出去 查理 |
[09:48] | We found a shovel! Are you guys ok… Huh? | 我们找到铁锹了 你们没事吧 |
[09:57] | Panda? How … What … The germs? | 胖达 这 怎么 细菌怎么办 |
[10:01] | Guys, guys, don’t you see? | 伙计们 你们看不出来吗 |
[10:02] | The germs don’t scare me anymore. | 我不再害怕细菌了 |
[10:05] | What scares me more is the possibility of losing a friend. | 我害怕的是失去我的朋友 |
[10:08] | Oh, my hero! | 哦 我的英雄 |
[10:11] | All right. All right, Charlie. Okay. | 好了 可以了 查理 好了 |
[10:13] | Wow. You know, I’m proud of you, Panda. | 哇 我为你感到骄傲 胖达 |
[10:15] | I think you learned a very important lesson … | 你学到了至关重要的一课 |
[10:17] | Oh, my gosh, you stink, Panda! Ah! | 哦 亲娘嘞 你真臭死了 胖达 |
[10:22] | All right! Time to clean you dirty boys up. | 好了 该好好洗洗你们两个小脏孩了 |
[10:27] | Let them have it, bro. | 放水吧 伙计 |
[10:33] | Phew. That does feel better. | 这样感觉好多了 |
[10:35] | Now do Charlie. | 现在该查理了 |
[10:37] | Soak me! | 向我开炮 |
[10:40] | Whoo, that tickles! | 哇哦 好痒啊 |
[10:44] | Wow, y’all, I haven’t been this clean in years. | 我很多年都没像现在这么干净过了 |
[10:51] | Honestly, it feels kind of weird. | 说实话 感觉有点怪怪的 |
[10:53] | Ah, here we go. | 有了 |
[10:58] | Much better. | 好多了 |
[11:01] | What are y’all staring at? | 你们都瞅啥 |