时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da let’s go! | # 嗒 嗒 嗒吧嗒 嗒 嗒 动起来 # |
[00:04] | We’ll be there | # 我们相伴相随 # |
[00:06] | a wink and a smile and a great old time | # 对你挤眼 对你微笑 好似美好旧时光 # |
[00:09] | yeah, we’ll be there | # 我们相伴相随 # |
[00:11] | wherever we are, there’s some fun to be found | # 我们所达之地 定能欢乐满载 # |
[00:14] | we’ll be there when you turn that corner | # 我们无处不在 或许下个街角 # |
[00:16] | we’ll jump out the bush | # 我们跳出花丛 从此伴你左右 # |
[00:17] | with a big bear hug and a smile | # 送上温暖熊抱 以及治愈微笑 # |
[00:19] | we’ll be there | # 我们与你同在 # |
[00:26] | I know, guys … at first I thought, | 我知道 最开始我想的是 |
[00:28] | “You know, maybe we got too many oranges.” | 我们可能真的拿太多橘子了 |
[00:29] | But then I remembered, “Hey! You know who loves oranges?” | 但我马上想到 嗨 你记得谁最爱橘子吗 |
[00:32] | Tabes!! | 苔布斯 |
[00:33] | She’s gonna love it. | 她肯定超喜欢的 |
[00:35] | Okay! Let’s get going, Martinez! Oh, hi, bears. | 好啦 我们走吧 马丁奈 噢 你好啊 |
[00:37] | Sorry, I’m on my way out right now. | 对不起 我正要出门呢 |
[00:39] | – Gotta go! – Wheeeehehehe! Let’s go! | – 要走啦 – 哇哦 出发了 |
[00:41] | – Martinez? Kirk? – Waaaaiiiit! | – 马丁奈 柯可 等下 |
[00:46] | Tabes, wait! Where are you going? | 苔布斯 等一等 你要去哪里 |
[00:49] | Huh? Oh! Didn’t I tell you? | 啊 我没告诉你们吗 |
[00:50] | I’m headed to Ranger Con, of course! | 我肯定是要去骑警会咯 |
[00:52] | – Ranger Con? – It’s a convention for the best | – 骑警会吗 那是给全世界最好 |
[00:54] | and brightest rangers from all around the world! | 最优秀的骑警们准备的聚会 |
[00:56] | And this year, we’re invited! | 这一年 我们被邀请了 |
[00:59] | What? But if you’re gone, | 什么 但你们要是走了 |
[01:00] | who will help us eat all these oranges? | 谁来和我们一起把这些橘子都吃光呢 |
[01:02] | Who will teach Ice Bear arts and crafts? | 谁来教阿极手工和美术呢 |
[01:04] | Yeah. And who’s gonna tell us which berries are poison? | 对啊 谁来教我们分辨有毒的浆果呢 |
[01:06] | And then give us first aid when we eat poison berries? | 谁又能在我们吃了有毒的浆果之后第一时间救我们呢 |
[01:09] | Don’t worry, bears. I’ve got a substitute ranger | 别担心 熊熊们 我已经找到了一个替补骑警 |
[01:11] | who will take care of all those things. | 他会替我安排这些事情的 |
[01:12] | In fact, he should be arriving any second now. | 其实 他随时都可能到 |
[01:16] | Helloooo! Well, hey, there, new friends. | 大家好啊 哇 新朋友们 |
[01:20] | Ah, right on time! | 真准时啊 |
[01:21] | Great to meet ya. I’m Ranger Norm. | 见到你很高兴 我是骑警诺姆 |
[01:23] | Ranger Tabes. Thanks for being so punctual. | 骑警苔布斯 感谢您如此准时 |
[01:25] | Well, like the Forest Guidebook says … | 引用森林守则的一句话 |
[01:27] | “A good ranger is always on time.” | 优秀的骑警向来准时 |
[01:29] | Wow! You’ve memorized the guidebook? | 你已经能背诵森林守则了吗 |
[01:31] | – I read it every night before bed. – Wow! Me too! | – 我以前每晚都读一读 我也是 |
[01:34] | I’m glad to have such a responsible substitute. | 很高兴知道您是个如此称职的警员 |
[01:37] | Tabes, over here! | 苔布斯 这边 |
[01:38] | Tabes! Over here! | 苔布斯 过来一下这边 |
[01:40] | Just a moment. | 稍等一下 |
[01:42] | – Tabes, Tabes, Tabes! – Don’t worry, bears. I’ll be back soon. | – 苔布斯 苔布斯 苔布斯 – 别担心 熊熊们 我很快就回来 |
[01:44] | And if you need me, | 有任何需要 |
[01:44] | you can always call me… on this. | 你们随时可以用这个联系我 |
[01:47] | – Uh, what? – Alright, I better get going. | – 什么 – 好了 我最好现在就出发了 |
[01:51] | – Tabes! Tabes! Tabes! – Wait! | – 苔布斯 苔布斯 苔布斯 – 等一下 |
[01:53] | – Tabes, Tabes, Tabes! – Tabes, don’t go! | – 苔布斯 苔布斯 苔布斯 – 苔布斯 别走 |
[01:57] | Sorry, bears. I really have to go. | 抱歉了 熊熊们 我真的要走了 |
[01:58] | You be good and behave for Ranger Norm while I’m gone. | 我走了之后你们要和诺姆骑警好好相处 |
[02:01] | Bye! Thanks again, Ranger Norm! | 再见 再次感谢你 诺姆骑警 |
[02:05] | Well, looks like it’s just us now. | 好吧 看起来就剩下我们了 |
[02:06] | How about you show me around? It’ll be fun! | 可不可以带我四处逛逛 肯定超级有趣的 |
[02:08] | – What do you say, sport? – Hmph. | – 你看怎么样 小伙子 – 那行吧 |
[02:10] | Okay, well, here’s some trees. | 好吧 那 这有些树 |
[02:13] | Over there are, you know, more trees. | 那边有 你也看见了 更多的树 |
[02:17] | Here’s some water. | 这有些水塘 |
[02:18] | Like, a pond or a lake, or whatever. | 就像 小水塘或者湖泊一类的东西 |
[02:19] | Oh! Well, isn’t this just the most special lake ever, | 这不就是有史以来最最特别的湖泊吗 |
[02:23] | – don’t you think? – I dunno, Norm. | 你不觉得吗 我不知道 诺姆 |
[02:25] | Tabes thinks all lakes are special. | 苔布斯认为所有的湖都很特别 |
[02:28] | Oh, my! What a lovely clearing you have here. | 天呐 你们还有一片好漂亮的空地呀 |
[02:32] | Whoa! | 哇哦 |
[02:36] | Th-there’s nothing to fear. They’re just protecting their young. | 没 没什么可怕的 他们只是在保护自己的宝宝罢了 |
[02:40] | Just stay behind me, gang. I know what to do. | 大家躲在我身后就好了 我知道怎么做 |
[02:48] | Ha ha! You see that? | 哈哈 你看到了吧 |
[02:50] | You just gotta speak their language. | 你只需要说他们的语言 |
[02:52] | Pfft. That’s not how Tabes would scare the possums. | 苔布斯就是这么吓跑那些负鼠的 |
[02:56] | And here’s our cave where we, you know, live | 这是我们的山洞 我们在这 嗯 生活 |
[02:59] | and work from home and stuff. | 还有工作之类的 |
[03:00] | Wow! You kids play basketball? | 哇哦 你们还打篮球吗 |
[03:01] | Let’s shoot some hoops. Catch! | 我们打篮球吧 接住了 |
[03:05] | Oopsie! That’s okay. I got it. | 没事 我来捡 |
[03:10] | Hup! Oh, it goes in! | 啊哦 球进了 |
[03:12] | – Tabes is so much better at sports. – I’m hungry. | – 苔布斯在运动方面要好太多了 – 我饿了 |
[03:16] | Oh! Well, why don’t we all go inside | 那么 我们要不要进去坐一坐 |
[03:17] | and I’ll make you boys a nice snack? | 我给你们做一点甜点吃 |
[03:19] | Okay, you guys chill here, and I’m gonna go whip something up. | 你们在这里先歇着 我马上去做点心 |
[03:26] | Ugh! This Norm guy really stinks. | 这个叫诺姆的家伙好讨厌 |
[03:28] | How could Tabes leave us with him? | 苔布斯怎么忍心把我们交给他 |
[03:29] | Yeah, he’s, like, trying so hard to impress us, | 是啊 他就好像 努力想给我们留下深刻的印象 |
[03:31] | but he’ll never be cool like Tabes. | 但他永远不可能像苔布斯那样酷 |
[03:33] | Ice Bear will never be friends with Norm. | 阿极才不会和他交朋友呢 |
[03:35] | Yeah, Norm will never be our ranger, or our friend. | 是啊 诺姆才不可能成为我们的骑警 或是朋友 |
[03:43] | Oh, uh, ha ha. | 啊 哈哈哈 |
[03:44] | Hi, Norm. We were just talking about, um… | 诺姆 我们只是在讲 呃 |
[03:46] | uh… this other ranger we know. | 我们知道的另一个骑警 |
[03:50] | Aw, it’s okay, guys. | 没关系的 伙计们 |
[03:52] | Y-You don’t have to be my friend if you don’t want to. | 你们 你们不必勉强自己成为我的朋友 |
[03:54] | I’ll just, um… I-I’ll leave these here. | 我只是 要是你们还饿着的话 |
[03:57] | Yeah, I-I-if you’re still hungry, | 我 我就把这些东西放这里 |
[03:58] | a-and I’ll get out of your way now. | 就不打扰你们了 |
[04:02] | You know, I still think you’re good guys. | 其实 我明白你们都是很友善的人 |
[04:05] | And thanks for showing me around today, I appreciate it. | 也非常感谢你们今天带我逛了逛 我真的很感激 |
[04:08] | Okay, I’ll see you later. | 就这样 之后见 |
[04:11] | Oh, man. I feel like a real dingle now. | 我的天 我现在觉得自己像个傻瓜 |
[04:14] | Yeah, we’ve kind of been jerks all day. | 是啊 我觉得我们真浑蛋 |
[04:16] | And it looks like he worked really hard on these snacks. | 毕竟他真的很用心地做了这些点心 |
[04:20] | Mm! Aw, man. So good! | 哇哦 真好吃啊 |
[04:24] | Come on, let’s go apologize. | 走吧 熊熊们 我们去道个歉 |
[04:26] | He’ll have to forgive us once we give him some of our oranges. | 再送一些橘子给他 他肯定就会原谅我们了 |
[04:29] | Ice Bear turned them into apology oranges. | 阿极会把它们变成道歉橘子的 |
[04:31] | Aw, yeah. Nothing says “I’m sorry” Like oranges. | 好主意 毕竟除了橘子 没有东西能代表我们的歉意了 |
[04:35] | Norm! We’re sorry! | 诺姆 真的对不起 |
[04:40] | Hmm, looks like nobody’s here. | 看起来他不在 |
[04:42] | Oh, no! What if he left for good? | 哦不 万一他再也不回来了怎么办呢 |
[04:44] | Or maybe he’s in that building? | 或者 他在那里边吗 |
[04:47] | Huh. Has that always been there? | 那东西之前就在那里吗 |
[04:50] | Uh, Ranger Norm? You in there, buddy? | 诺姆骑警 你在里边吗 |
[04:53] | We brought you apology oranges. | 我们带了些道歉橘子给你 |
[04:55] | Shh. Shh. He’s on the phone. | 小声点 他在打电话呢 |
[04:58] | Oh, yeah, everything’s going just great. | 没错 没错 一切都非常顺利 |
[04:59] | The forest is beautiful, the locals are friendly. | 这片森林很漂亮 大家也都很友好 |
[05:01] | I mean, it’s perfect. | 我是说 简直不能更好了 |
[05:03] | Huh, he doesn’t seem that upset. | 他看起来好像没那么难过 |
[05:04] | Let’s just leave the oranges outside. | 我们就把橘子放外边吧 |
[05:06] | Yep, it really is a lovely bit of forest here. | 对的 确实是非常美丽的森林 |
[05:09] | Too bad I’m gonna tear it all down! | 不过真可惜就要被我夷为平地了呢 |
[05:14] | What? | 什么 |
[05:14] | Let’s see now, the rangers are gone, | 看着吧 骑警们都走了 |
[05:16] | the talking bears haven’t a clue. | 那些会说话的熊还被蒙在鼓里 |
[05:18] | Should I start the demolition? | 我应该开始毁灭行动吗 |
[05:19] | I think you should, Norm. | 我觉得是时候了 诺姆 |
[05:21] | You know what they say, golf courses don’t build themselves! | 你应该听过那句 高尔夫球场可不是凭空出现的 |
[05:24] | Wha… golf course?! | 什么 高尔夫球场 |
[05:25] | Alrighty then, let’s get this ball rolling. | 好吧 让一切走上正轨吧 |
[05:36] | Ain’t she a beauty? | 真是太美了 |
[05:37] | Yep, it’s gonna be a killer golf course | 在消灭森林和这些动物之后 |
[05:39] | after all the trees and animals are gone. | 这将是一个超级棒的高尔夫球场 |
[05:42] | Norm is evil! Norm is evil! | 诺姆是个坏蛋 诺姆是个坏蛋 |
[05:43] | – Ice Bear knew it. – Okay, but wait, | – 阿极就知道 – 好吧 冷静一下 |
[05:45] | this is definitely not legal, right? | 这肯定是不合法的 对吧 |
[05:46] | Hey, boss, this is definitely legal, right? | 老板 这是合法的 对吧 |
[05:48] | Norm, we’re rich. Everything is legal. | 诺姆 我们是有钱人 一切都是合法的 |
[05:54] | – Privilege. – Oh! | – 特权 – 糟了 |
[05:57] | Aw, dingle! What do we do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[05:58] | Oh! Oh! Call Tabes! Call Tabes! | 知道了 打给苔布斯 打给苔布斯 |
[06:00] | Yeah! Tabes will know what to do. | 没错 苔布斯肯定知道怎么做 |
[06:04] | Well, well, well, what do we have here? | 哇哦 这是怎么了 |
[06:06] | A couple of naughty boys spying on me? | 一群不安分的熊熊们来监视我吗 |
[06:08] | To your cave! Right now, misters! | 先生们 请回到你们的洞穴里去 现在 |
[06:14] | Hey, wait a minute! You’re not our ranger. | 等一下 你不再是我们的骑警了 |
[06:16] | – We heard everything, Norm! – You won’t get away with this. | – 我们什么都知道了 诺姆 – 你不可能狡辩了 |
[06:20] | Oh? And who’s gonna stop me? | 是吗 谁来阻止我呢 |
[06:22] | We will! Let’s get him, bros. Attack! | 我们会 抓住他 动手 |
[06:27] | Retreat! Retreat! | 撤退 撤退 |
[06:29] | No, the oranges! | 不 橘子 |
[06:31] | Time to tee up, you duffers! | 笨蛋熊熊们 发球时间到了 |
[06:34] | What’d he call us? Oh, yikes! | 他叫我们什么 天呐 |
[06:41] | Oh, geez. Norm’s gonna destroy the forest! | 诺姆要毁灭森林了 |
[06:44] | Forget the forest, Norm’s gonna destroy us! | 先别管森林了 诺姆要毁灭我们了 |
[06:47] | – Ice Bear has idea. – What? Huh? | – 阿极有主意了 – 快说说 |
[06:50] | Ha! Of course! | 啊 当然了 |
[06:51] | Turning! You’re a genius, bro. | 转弯 你真是个天才 |
[06:53] | Wha… Hey! | 什么 |
[07:01] | Here we go. | 开始了 |
[07:04] | Aw, nuts, he can turn, too! | 天呐 疯了 他也能转弯 |
[07:06] | Ah! Oh, no, Grizz! | 什么 啊 不 大灰 |
[07:11] | Ha ha ha! Prepare to be crushed. | 哈哈哈 做好被消灭的准备吧 |
[07:13] | Wait a second. 1, 2… | 等一下 一 二 |
[07:16] | I thought there was three of you guys. | 我记得你们之前是三只来着 |
[07:19] | Oh, no, you don’t! | 哦不 不可能 |
[07:21] | Come on, bro. You can do it. | 加油 兄弟 你可以的 |
[07:23] | Give me that conch! | 把海螺给我 |
[07:25] | No! | 不 |
[07:26] | Got it! Ha ha! | 拿到了 哈哈 |
[07:28] | You’re in big trouble now. I’m calling Tabes. | 你完蛋了 我要打给苔布斯了 |
[07:37] | Hmm? | 怎么回事 |
[07:41] | Huh? | 嗯 |
[07:42] | Well, well, well, good try, bears. | 好 好 熊熊们 干得不错 |
[07:44] | But it’s time to end this little game. | 但是时候结束这一切了 |
[07:50] | End of the road, bears! | 到死胡同了 熊熊们 |
[07:51] | This is your eighteenth hole… | 这是你们人生球场中的 |
[07:55] | of life! | 最后一个球洞 |
[07:58] | Fore! | 瞄准了 |
[08:03] | Huh? | 什么 |
[08:05] | – Tabes! – What?! | – 苔布斯 – 什么 |
[08:08] | Hey, there, bears. | 大家好啊 |
[08:10] | Looks like I’m just in time, huh? | 看起来我来的还算及时 |
[08:13] | – Ugh! – My best putter! | – 啊 – 我最好的推杆 |
[08:14] | Oh, Tabes, we missed you! D’aw, so much! | 苔布斯 我们想你了 超级想你 |
[08:18] | Aw, guys, it’s been one day. | 大家伙 才一天而已嘛 |
[08:20] | You must have heard me blow the conch. | 你肯定听到我吹海螺了吧 |
[08:22] | No. I could feel a disturbance in my forest, | 没有 我能感觉到森林里有些不对劲 |
[08:25] | but little did I think it would be you, Norm! | 但没想到会是你 诺姆 |
[08:28] | You sully the name of good rangers everywhere. | 你真是玷污了骑警神圣的名号 |
[08:31] | Oh, also, I brought you guys some charms and stickers. | 啊对了 我还给你们带来了一些符咒和贴纸 |
[08:34] | – Ooh! – Okay, knock it off. | – 哇哦 – 少来这一套 |
[08:36] | It’s time to prepare for maximum golf. | 准备好迎接最大输出的高尔夫球吧 |
[08:40] | Uh, Tabes, what now? That’s too many things to punch. | 苔布斯 现在怎么办 要对付的东西太多了 |
[08:43] | Oh, don’t worry, boys. Grizz, pass me that conch. | 别担心 大灰 把海螺给我 |
[08:46] | Um, okay, but I think it might be broken, though. | 啊 好的 但我觉得它坏掉了 |
[08:56] | Guys, I’d like you to meet a few new friends from Ranger Con. | 大家 我要向你们介绍来自骑警聚会的几位朋友 |
[09:03] | Wha… huh … who are you?! | 什么 你 你们是谁 |
[09:05] | Who are we? | 我们是谁 |
[09:06] | We are rangers! | 我们是骑警 |
[09:07] | I am Mountain Ranger! Heee-yaahh! | 我是山区骑警 |
[09:12] | Wah! | 啊 |
[09:17] | I am Ocean Ranger! | 我是海洋骑警 |
[09:21] | Cowa-bunga! | 嗨 呀 |
[09:24] | Wha… Oh, no! | 什么 不 不 |
[09:25] | G’day! I’m Outback Ranger! | 你们好呀 我是内陆骑警 |
[09:27] | Let him have it, Joey! | 给他露一手吧 乔伊 |
[09:39] | Ehhh?! | 什么 |
[09:40] | Did someone say, “Eh?” It is I, Canadian Ranger … | 自我介绍一下 加拿大骑警 |
[09:45] | uh, Mountie! | 啊 骑马骑警 |
[09:49] | Hee-ya! | 嗨 呀 |
[09:52] | – En garde! – Ah! | – 戒备 – 啊 |
[09:58] | Okay, this is the machine self-destruct button. | 你们逼我的 这是自爆装置 |
[10:00] | You come any closer | 再过来一步 |
[10:02] | and I’m gonna blow us all to smithereens… | 我就把你们和整片森林 |
[10:03] | and also the forest. | 都炸成碎片 |
[10:05] | – Aah! – What? – No! | – 啊 – 什么 – 不要 |
[10:07] | Uh-huh. That’s what I thought. | 意料之中 |
[10:09] | – Oh, no! – Oh, what now, Tabes? | – 不要这样 – 现在你还有什么能耐 苔布斯 |
[10:11] | Hey, guys. Sorry I’m late. | 大家好 抱歉我来晚了 |
[10:13] | I found these at the ranger station. | 我在警察局发现了这些 |
[10:15] | – What’s going on? – Huh? | – 怎么了吗 – 什么 |
[10:20] | Not so tough now, are you, rangers? | 别这么紧张嘛 骑警们 |
[10:22] | Well, I think it’s time we bring this game to a close. | 我觉得是时候结束这场游戏了 |
[10:25] | Nail him, champ. | 搞定他 |
[10:27] | Ha ha ha! | 哈哈哈 |
[10:33] | Ooh! And here’s me and Martinez | 这是我和马丁奈 |
[10:34] | looking at the latest ranger-hat models. | 在看最新的骑警帽模型 |
[10:36] | Oh! And Kirk meeting other ranger dogs. | 这是柯可和其他骑警的狗狗见面的情景 |
[10:38] | Okay, Tabes, we’re heading out. | 好了 苔布斯 我们要走了 |
[10:40] | Gonna take this punk to the ranger police … | 得把这浑蛋带去骑警总队 |
[10:42] | – for forest crimes. – Roger that, Ocean Ranger. | – 罪名是破坏森林 – 了解 海洋骑警 |
[10:45] | It’s been an honor working with you all. | 很荣幸与你们共事 |
[10:47] | I’ll see you at next year’s Ranger Con. | 下次骑警聚会再见 |
[10:49] | Sounds like a plan. Goodbye, Tabes. | 是个好主意 再见了 苔布斯 |
[10:51] | – See ya later. – Good on ya, mate. | – 再见 – 再见了伙计 |
[10:57] | – Wow. So cool. – Tabes, next time you have to go, | – 哇 太酷了 – 苔布斯 下次你离开的时候 |
[10:59] | can you leave us with one of them? | 可不可以让他们中的一个来照看我们 |