| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:01] | Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da, ba-da-ba-da-ba | # 哒 哒 哒吧哒 哒 哒 吧哒吧哒吧 # | 
| [00:03] | da, da, da-ba-da, da, da, let’s go | # 哒 哒 哒吧哒 哒 哒 我们走 # | 
| [00:05] | We’ll be there | # 我们同在 # | 
| [00:07] | a wink and a smile and a great, old time | # 一个眼神 一个微笑 一声赞许 如往常一样 # | 
| [00:10] | yeah, we’ll be there | # 我们同在 # | 
| [00:12] | wherever we are, there’s fun to be found | # 无论身处何处 快乐永远同在 # | 
| [00:14] | we’ll be there when you turn that corner | # 转过街角 我们同在 # | 
| [00:16] | when you jump out the bush | # 带着大大的熊笑 跳出树丛 # | 
| [00:17] | With a big bear smile | # 我们同在 # | 
| [00:18] | we’ll be there | # 我们同在 # | 
| [00:35] | We got next. | 轮到我们了 | 
| [00:39] | One velcro wallet. One cellie. | 我的维克罗钱包 你的手机 | 
| [00:40] | Be careful with this, please. | 拜托小心轻放哦 | 
| [00:42] | – It is my life and soul in rectangular form. – Yeah, yeah, yeah. | – 我的身家性命可全在这个小方块里了 – 没问题 | 
| [00:45] | Ice bear has ninja stars. | 白熊的忍者镖 | 
| [00:48] | Grizz for three. | 和我一起数到三 | 
| [00:50] | One, two, three! | 一 二 三 | 
| [00:51] | Game time! Hunh! | 上场 哈 | 
| [00:57] | Buckets! | 投篮 | 
| [01:01] | Unh! | 啊 | 
| [01:05] | I’m open! W-wait not too fast. | 传给我 等等 别太快 | 
| [01:07] | Ow! Time out. Time out. | 噢 暂停 暂停 | 
| [01:17] | I got this. I got this! Defense! | 看我的 看我的 防守 | 
| [01:23] | My bad. | 我的锅 | 
| [01:26] | Wow. Nice shot, man | 哇 好球 伙计 | 
| [01:35] | Oof. | 噢 | 
| [01:36] | – Aah-yee! – Out-of-bounds. | – 哎哟 – 界外球 | 
| [01:38] | I got it! | 我来接 | 
| [01:39] | Pick and roll. Pick and roll. | 挡拆 挡拆 | 
| [01:43] | It’s long! | 差太远了 | 
| [01:45] | Sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [01:46] | Ice bear meant to do that. | 白熊故意的 | 
| [01:50] | Outlet! Outlet! | 传出来 传出来 | 
| [01:51] | Cut baseline. Back door. | 去底线 从弱侧切入篮下 | 
| [01:53] | Triangle offense. Play seven. | 用三角战术 像数字”7″那样 | 
| [01:57] | Ooh! | 噢 | 
| [02:02] | Yay! | 耶 | 
| [02:03] | Whoo! Boom. Boom. Yes. | 噢 呜 太棒了 | 
| [02:05] | Oh, yeah! Uh-huh. Yeah. Yeah. | 哦 耶 | 
| [02:08] | Wait, we’re still up 20, right? | 等等 我们还领先二十分 对吗 | 
| [02:15] | Ha-ha! Game time. Hunh! | 哈哈 游戏时间 哈哈 | 
| [02:17] | Good job, bros. | 干的漂亮 兄弟 | 
| [02:19] | I’m proud of you. I saw improvement. | 真为你骄傲 你的球技见长啊 | 
| [02:20] | And I saw heart. And you can’t teach heart. | 也看到了你的诚心 这可是教不来的 | 
| [02:23] | Wait a sec. Did we forget something? | 等下 我们是不是忘了什么 | 
| [02:24] | The backpack. | 背包 | 
| [02:25] | The backpack! My wallet. | 背包 我的钱包 | 
| [02:27] | Ice bear ninja stars. | 白熊的忍者镖 | 
| [02:28] | I thought for a second there | 让我来捋一捋 | 
| [02:30] | You said we left our stuff back at the court | 你说我们把东西落在球场了 | 
| [02:32] | Because my phone is in there, and if i lost that, | 而我的手机在里面 如果我掉了手机 | 
| [02:34] | I would totally freak out. | 我会抓狂的 | 
| [02:36] | – We left your phone. – Aaaaah! | – 我们弄丢了你的手机 – 啊 | 
| [02:38] | Oh, it’s gone. Somebody jacked us! | 没了 我们被抢劫了 | 
| [02:40] | No, no, no, no. | 不 不 | 
| [02:42] | Noooooooo! | 不 | 
| [02:44] | Police! Police! Police! | 警察 | 
| [02:46] | Whoa, sorry guys. I’m already writing this ticket. | 抱歉 我正在开罚单 | 
| [02:49] | No, no. We were robbed. | 不 我们被抢劫了 | 
| [02:50] | T-the guy had a knife a-a-and one eye. | 那个人有把刀而且只有一只眼睛 | 
| [02:52] | They stole my phone, my apps, my soul! | 他偷了我的手机 我的应用 我的灵魂 | 
| [02:55] | Ice bear wants justice. | 白熊想要法律制裁他 | 
| [02:56] | Arrest somebody! Use your gun! | 逮捕他 用你的枪 | 
| [02:58] | Wait, where’s your gun? | 等等 你怎么没有枪 | 
| [03:06] | My phone is gone forever. | 我再也找不到我的手机了 | 
| [03:08] | I will wear this in remembrance. | 我就以此来纪念吧 | 
| [03:13] | Bros, keep it together. I have an idea. | 伙计们 我们要淡定 我有主意了 | 
| [03:15] | We’re gonna take justice into our own hands. | 我们要靠自己来讨回公道 | 
| [03:20] | Perfect. Taxi! | 完美 出租车 | 
| [03:25] | FBI. We’re on a very important case. | 我们是FBI 正在办一起很重要的案子 | 
| [03:26] | Take us everywhere a criminal would hang out… now. | 把我们送到罪犯出现的地方… 快 | 
| [03:29] | – Oh, but can we go to the bathroom first? – Ice bear needs latte. | – 噢 能先送我去厕所吗 – 白熊想喝拿铁 | 
| [03:34] | Unh. Hey! | 噢 嘿 | 
| [03:37] | Ugh, this is gonna be tougher than i thought. | 比我想象的要难啊 | 
| [03:40] | Look, a diner. | 看 一家餐厅 | 
| [03:42] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [03:43] | If i was here, and you guys were here and here, | 如果我当时在这儿 你们分别在这儿和这儿 | 
| [03:48] | That would mean someone took the bag… Where? | 那… 那个偷包的人在哪儿呢 | 
| [03:51] | Ice bear has a conspiracy theory. | 白熊觉得当中有诈 | 
| [03:53] | Panda, how are the mug shots coming along? | 熊猫 你那个脸是根据什么画出来的 | 
| [03:55] | It’s a good thing I’ve got a photographic memory. | 幸好我有过目不忘的技能 | 
| [03:57] | Here’s what i got so far. | 这就是我画下来所有在场的人 | 
| [04:01] | Hmm, they kind of look similar. | 嗯 他们长得都一样啊 | 
| [04:03] | Really? But they’re so rendered. | 是吗 这是经过了特殊渲染的 | 
| [04:05] | So, i just talked to the manager, | 听着 我刚刚和经理说了 | 
| [04:08] | And he said if you guys want to sit here, | 他说如果你们想坐在这儿 | 
| [04:10] | You’ll have to order more than three ice waters. | 你们就得点单 而不是三杯冰水 | 
| [04:12] | Well, maybe you wouldn’t say that if we were… | 好吧 如果你知道我们是FBI… | 
| [04:13] | FBI, lady! | 你就不会这么说了 女士 | 
| [04:15] | We’re doing official business! | 我们正在查案 | 
| [04:16] | Step away from the table. | 离桌子远一点 | 
| [04:19] | And stop wasting table mats! | 别在餐垫上乱涂乱画 | 
| [04:22] | We’re losing time. | 时间不等人 | 
| [04:23] | Got to think. Need a clue. | 好好想想 需要点线索 | 
| [04:25] | Maybe someone who was at the scene of the crime. | 也许有人在案发现场 | 
| [04:28] | Ha! I know just where to go. | 啊 我知道去哪儿了 | 
| [04:33] | More ice water, please! | 请再来杯冰水 | 
| [04:35] | Yes, it’s a yellow backpack. | 没错 是黄色的背包 | 
| [04:38] | Any of you birds know anything? | 你们有线索吗 | 
| [04:40] | I’ve got sugar packets. | 我可有糖包哦 | 
| [04:44] | It’s almost like they don’t understand me. | 好像他们听不懂 | 
| [04:46] | Tweet, tweet, tweet, tweet, tweet. | 叽叽叽 | 
| [04:47] | Squawk, squeak-squeak, tweet, squawk. | 吱吱 叽叽 吱 | 
| [04:49] | Tweet, tweet, tweet. Chip chirp chirp. Squawk-squawk! | 叽叽叽 喳喳叽 吱吱 | 
| [04:51] | Whoa. Hey, look at that. | 噢 看呐 | 
| [04:53] | – Idea! Excuse me. – Careful! It’s art. | – 有主意了 给我 – 小心点 这可是艺术 | 
| [04:55] | Tweet, tweet, tweet, tweet, tweet. | 叽叽叽 | 
| [04:56] | Squawk, squeak-squeak, tweet, squawk. | 吱吱 叽叽 吱 | 
| [04:58] | Meow, tweet, squawkity-squawk-squawk. | 喵 叽叽 吱吱吱 | 
| [05:00] | Okay, do any of you birds know | 好了 你们谁知道 | 
| [05:03] | Which guy here took our stuff? | 是哪个人偷了我们的东西 | 
| [05:08] | Whoa. Hey, there little guy! Come on down. | 哇 少年郎 来来来 | 
| [05:14] | Okay, take your time and look carefully. | 好的 别着急 看仔细了 | 
| [05:17] | Who was it? | 是谁啊 | 
| [05:26] | Aha! Here’s our guy, fellas. | 啊哈 就是他了 伙计们 | 
| [05:28] | Number 41… evil-est number of them all. | 第四十一号… 最邪恶的数字 | 
| [05:32] | Tell us where this criminal is, pigeon! | 告诉我们他在哪 鸽子 | 
| [05:33] | You tell us right now! | 快告诉我们 | 
| [05:35] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, panda, he may have taken your stuff | 哇哦 熊猫 他只是偷了你的东西 | 
| [05:37] | But not your dignity. Wha… | 可没偷你的理智 什… | 
| [05:39] | Hold on. W-w-we’ll follow you! | 等等 我们得跟着你 | 
| [05:45] | – Oh… – aah! | – 噢… – 啊 | 
| [05:54] | What in the world is… | 这个世界上… | 
| [05:57] | Ohh! | 噢 | 
| [05:58] | – T-shir… – whoa! | – T恤… – 哇哦 | 
| [06:03] | What? | 什么 | 
| [06:08] | A library… why would the pigeon take us here? | 图书馆… 鸽子带我们来这儿干嘛 | 
| [06:12] | Because it lied to us! Bad birdy! | 因为他骗了我们 臭鸟 | 
| [06:13] | Wait a minute. The library has Internet, right? | 等等 图书馆可以上网 对吗 | 
| [06:16] | Yeah, so? | 对啊 所以呢 | 
| [06:17] | Phonefinder! I’ll track where my phone is. | 手机定位 这样就可以找到我的手机了 | 
| [06:20] | Aww, who’s the little genius birdy? | 谁才是聪明的小天才啊 | 
| [06:22] | High five, friend. | 击个掌吧 伙计 | 
| [06:25] | Mm, maybe he’s tired. | 也许他累了 | 
| [06:29] | Hello, library! Take me to your Internet! | 你好 图书馆 带我去你们的网络室 | 
| [06:31] | Shh! | 嘘 | 
| [06:33] | Oops! Sorry about that. | 噢 不好意思 | 
| [06:55] | I got it. | 我知道了 | 
| [07:00] | Okay, let’s go. | 好了 出发 | 
| [07:11] | Well, this is the place. | 就是这里了 | 
| [07:19] | Aah! Evil number! | 邪恶的数字 | 
| [07:20] | Where? Do you see our stuff? | 哪呢 你看到我们的东西了吗 | 
| [07:22] | Oh, he has our stuff, all right.Let’s move! | 我们的东西在他手上 没错 行动 | 
| [07:38] | 911… what’s your emergency? | 911 请汇报您的紧急情况 | 
| [07:40] | And now Jones inbounds the ball.Shot clock at 18. | 现在琼斯发球 进攻时间还有十八秒 | 
| [07:43] | – Waves the screen off. – Wait, grizz! | – 避开防守 – 等等 棕熊 | 
| [07:45] | What’s the plan? | 行动方案是怎样的 | 
| [07:46] | Well I’m going to go in there and get our stuff back. | 我打算进去把我们的东西拿回来 | 
| [07:48] | What if he’s, i don’t know, crazy? | 如果他 我不确定 如果他是疯子呢 | 
| [07:50] | I mean, what if he works out? | 我的意思是若他很强壮的话 | 
| [07:51] | He can hurt our faces and stuff. | 我们会被揍得很惨 东西也拿不回了 | 
| [07:53] | Ice bear wants to get moving. | 北极熊要开始行动了 | 
| [07:55] | Okay, okay, okay. We’ll go in ninja-style, cool? | 行了 我们用忍者的方式进入怎么样 | 
| [07:58] | And here they come down the stretch. | 现在对他们来说是关键时刻 | 
| [08:00] | Double on the post now. | 加强进攻 | 
| [08:01] | Jones manages to get rid of the ball | 琼斯想尽办法把球传出去 | 
| [08:03] | But almost turns it over.Look at that perimeter, Dave. | 但差点出界 看外线球员 戴夫 | 
| [08:05] | Grizz! Oh, right. | 棕熊 好吧 | 
| [08:07] | He’s got nowhere to go, and he’s going to take | 没办法了 尽管脸上还被对方手遮挡 | 
| [08:09] | A tough shot with a hand in his face! | 他还是打算投出艰难的一球 | 
| [08:11] | Looks like they’re running a play for jimenez | 似乎他们正在为西门尼斯上演一出好戏 | 
| [08:13] | On the right block. | 在右侧阻挡 | 
| [08:15] | With under a minute left,he draws a second defender. | 在还剩下一分钟的时候 他拖住了第二后卫 | 
| [08:17] | He’s shadowing the ball handler beautifully. | 来了一个完美的挡拆 | 
| [08:19] | Oh, and a beautiful pass! | 接下来一记漂亮的传球 | 
| [08:20] | They get the defensive rebound. | 他们拿到了防守篮板 | 
| [08:22] | Oh, look… one Jersey is in the paint. | 看 希梅内斯在内线 | 
| [08:23] | And what a slam! | 灌篮 太棒了 | 
| [08:24] | – Ho-ho! – Yeah. | – 太棒了 – 干得好 | 
| [08:26] | Huh? Who are you guys? | 你们是什么人 | 
| [08:28] | Ball is loose. | 现在无人持球 | 
| [08:29] | Everyone’s scrambling for it. | 双方都在争夺 | 
| [08:31] | Who will come up with it? | 谁会抢到呢 | 
| [08:33] | He throws a pass to the left side. | 他传到左侧 | 
| [08:34] | Dangerous skip pass to cross court. | 好危险的斜线跳传 | 
| [08:36] | – I got it! – He’s got it, stumbles back… | – 我拿到了 – 他拿到球了 踉跄了一下 | 
| [08:37] | – Aah! – And he’s out of bounds! | – 啊 – 他跌出了界外 | 
| [08:39] | – Panda! – He’s lost it. | – 熊猫 – 他丢掉了这个机会 | 
| [08:40] | – It’s going away. – Panda? | – 机会没有了 – 熊猫 | 
| [08:41] | Here. | 这呢 | 
| [08:43] | Help, guys. | 帮帮我 伙计们 | 
| [08:44] | Panda, be careful! | 熊猫 小心 | 
| [08:45] | Hyaaaah! | 啊 | 
| [08:47] | Aah! We’re coming out. | 我们这就出来 | 
| [08:49] | You’ll never get our stuff, evil-doer. | 你永远都别想抢走我们的东西 大坏蛋 | 
| [08:54] | That was close fellas. | 刚才好险 伙伴们 | 
| [09:00] | This is the police. | 我们是警察 | 
| [09:01] | We have you surrounded. Give up now. | 你们已经被包围了 立刻投降 | 
| [09:07] | This is all a big mistake. | 这是个天大的误会 | 
| [09:10] | We were just getting back our stuff. See? | 我们只是来拿回属于我们的东西 你看 | 
| [09:12] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 | 
| [09:14] | “action buddies”…this isn’t ours. | “行动伙伴” 这不是我们的 | 
| [09:16] | It’s mine, dummy! I rented it an hour ago. | 是我的 蠢驴 我一个小时前才租的 | 
| [09:19] | What the… | 搞什么 | 
| [09:24] | Uh, so, innocent mistake…not our stuff. | 额 这完全是个无心的错 不是我们的东西 | 
| [09:28] | No harm, no foul, right? | 没有伤害就不算犯规 对吧 | 
| [09:30] | Those guys have been running around the city destroying stuff. | 那几个家伙满城跑搞得到处乌烟瘴气 | 
| [09:32] | They ruined my t-shirts stand. | 他们还毁了我的T恤摊 | 
| [09:34] | Those guys came into my restaurant | 那几个家伙来过我的餐厅 | 
| [09:36] | And only ordered only ice water. | 只点冰水喝 | 
| [09:38] | Hey! We tipped. | 我们给小费了 | 
| [09:39] | Yeah, with a table-mat drawing. | 是啊 还在我的餐垫上涂鸦了 | 
| [09:43] | Jump now. We will catch you and then put you in jail. | 立马跳下来 我们会接住你们然后送你们到监狱 | 
| [09:47] | Do the right thing. | 做对的事 | 
| [09:56] | Okay, brothers, group huddle. | 好吧 兄弟们 抱一起 | 
| [09:58] | I’m not gonna lie…it’s not looking good. | 我不想撒谎 情况确实不乐观 | 
| [10:00] | Looks like the real criminal might’ve been us. | 似乎我们就是真正的犯人 | 
| [10:03] | And now we must face the consequences. | 现在我们必须面对这一结果 | 
| [10:06] | Nooo! | 不 | 
| [10:07] | Please jump one at a time…slowly. | 一个一个跳 慢慢来 | 
| [10:10] | Hey, guys, if we go down, we do it together. | 伙计们 要下我们就一起下 | 
| [10:14] | I repeat… do not jump all at once. | 我再重复一遍 不要三个一起跳 | 
| [10:17] | Do not… | 不要… | 
| [10:19] | – One, two, three!- Game time! Ha! | – 一 二 三 – 游戏开始了 | 
| [10:21] | Do not… aw, they all jumped. | 不要…哦 他们一起跳了 | 
| [10:34] | Huh? | 啊 | 
| [10:40] | FBI! | 联邦调查局 | 
| [10:46] | Is this your bag? | 这是你的包吗 | 
| [10:48] | My phone! | 我的手机 | 
| [10:50] | My wallet. | 我的钱包 | 
| [10:51] | Ice bear bought these legally. | 北极熊购买这些是合法的 | 
| [10:52] | You boys sure did us a huge favor | 你们在追击这些犯人上 | 
| [10:54] | Stumbling upon those criminals. | 帮了我们一个大忙 | 
| [10:55] | Pigeon cartel is one of the most elusive of criminal gangs. | 鸽子黑帮是这些犯罪团伙里最难捉的一个 | 
| [10:59] | So that pigeon at the park | 所以公园里的那只鸽子 | 
| [11:01] | Really was misleading us? | 其实是在误导我们 | 
| [11:02] | Oh, you mean this guy? | 你是说这个家伙吗 | 
| [11:04] | He’s actually been working undercover for us. | 他其实是我们的内线 | 
| [11:06] | Wears a wire and everything. | 配备有无线电和其他装备 | 
| [11:07] | Ain’t that the cutest thing? | 很不错对吧 | 
| [11:09] | Nobody’s pressing charges, but don’t ever do that again. | 你们都不会被指控 但可不能有下次了 | 
| [11:13] | Thanks again! Good night. | 再次感谢 晚安 | 
| [11:16] | You guys want to watch a movie? | 你们几个要看电影吗 | 
| [11:46] | Hey! You guys taking selfies over here? | 嗨 你们在自拍吗 | 
| [11:50] | Oh, we look so hot. | 我们看起来可真帅 | 
| [11:51] | Are you guys gonna post it online? | 你们打算放到网上吗 | 
| [11:53] | Let’s do it right now. Boop. | 现在马上放吧 | 
| [11:56] | Oh, my gosh. Would you look at your precious basket? | 天啊 你看看这珍贵的篮子 | 
| [11:59] | You guys must really like each other! | 你们俩真是心心相印啊 | 
| [12:00] | Have you been dating long? Do you hug a lot? | 你们约会很久了吗 常常拥抱吗 | 
| [12:02] | Mmm! Do you hug all the time? | 你们会一直拥抱吗 | 
| [12:04] | We should hang out. Is that cinnamon? Mmm. | 我们应该一起去玩 那是肉桂吗 | 
| [12:06] | Yeah, come on by the cave for juice whenever! | 欢迎随时来洞里喝果汁 | 
| [12:10] | We got pulp-free! | 无果肉的哦 | 
| [12:11] | Maybe. | 也许吧 | 
| [12:25] | Remember, no nuts in mine. I’m allergic. | 记住 我的不放坚果 我过敏 | 
| [12:27] | Ice bear charges extra. | 北极熊额外收费 | 
| [12:28] | Guys! I met some really nice people in the woods, | 伙计们 我在树林里遇到了好心人 | 
| [12:31] | And they’re gonna come over and have juice with us later! | 他们晚点会过来和我们喝果汁 | 
| [12:35] | Anyone remember to buy pulp-free? | 有人记得去买无果肉饮料吗 | 
| [12:36] | I don’t know, grizz. | 我不知道 棕熊 | 
| [12:38] | People always say they’ll come over, but they never do. | 人们总是说会过来坐坐 但他们一次也没来过 | 
| [12:40] | I think we need a bigger TV. | 我觉得我们需要台更大的电视 | 
| [12:42] | Ahem. Priyatnogo appetita. | 咳咳 请慢慢享用 | 
| [12:48] | Wow! | 哇喔 | 
| [12:49] | Arigatou. | 谢谢(日语) | 
| [12:50] | It looks so good, you guys. | 伙计们 这看起来棒极了 | 
| [12:52] | W-we got to document this! | 我们一定要记录下这一刻 | 
| [12:53] | Hey! | 嘿 | 
| [12:54] | Okay, chow down, pan-pan. | 好啦 小熊喵 慢点吃 | 
| [12:57] | C’mon, man, i just want to eat my breakfast. | 老兄 消停会儿吧 我只想好好吃我的早餐 | 
| [13:06] | Come on, stop it, dude! | 得了吧 老兄 你别照了 | 
| [13:08] | Golden! | 棒极了 | 
| [13:09] | I got to post this online! | 我要把这个传到网上 | 
| [13:11] | To the Internet! | 去上网咯 | 
| [13:13] | You’d better not. | 你别传了 | 
| [13:18] | It’s uploading! | 上传中咯 | 
| [13:22] | It’s public! | 已经公之于众啦 | 
| [13:23] | Huh? Take it down! | 什么 你给我删掉 | 
| [13:26] | Hang on, little brother. Just watch. | 小弟 你耐心等等 看着嘛 | 
| [13:27] | Millions of people are gonna want to see this. | 无数的人都迫不及待想要看呢 | 
| [13:36] | Aw! | 嗷 | 
| [13:37] | – Why must people hate? – It wasn’t that bad. | – 为什么会有人讨厌 – 那视频不至于这么糟吧 | 
| [13:39] | Ice bear will hunt them down. | 北极熊要将他们一网打尽 | 
| [13:40] | Quickly, click on something to make me feel better! | 赶紧地 快随便点些什么让我缓解一下情绪 | 
| [13:53] | I don’t feel any better. | 看完我没什么感觉 | 
| [13:55] | But look at how many views it has! | 但是看看他的浏览量 | 
| [13:57] | 50 million?! | 五千万 | 
| [14:00] | Dude, that’s like a-a hundred-million eyes! | 兄弟们 那得有一亿只眼睛啊 | 
| [14:02] | Oh! | 噢 | 
| [14:03] | Click on his website. | 点开他的主页 | 
| [14:06] | This is amazing! | 这太棒了 | 
| [14:07] | Action figures and day-of-the-week underwear! | 公仔图画 还有一周内衣日日更 | 
| [14:07] | 帅的人都关注了! (而丑的人还在犹豫) | |
| [14:09] | Do it! Click all of them! | 快点 给我全点了 | 
| [14:11] | So many followers, so many friends. | 这么多粉丝 这么多好友 | 
| [14:14] | Being Internet famous sounds amazing. | 成为网红这主意不错 | 
| [14:21] | Let’s hang out sometime, Grizzly. | 我们有时间一起玩吧 小棕 | 
| [14:23] | This juice is great! | 果汁太好喝了 | 
| [14:24] | I want to hang out with Grizzly, too! | 我也想和小棕一起玩 | 
| [14:26] | – Me too! – I, as well! | – 我也是 – 还有我 | 
| [14:27] | Thanks, everyone. You’re all invited to the cave. | 谢谢大家 欢迎你们来我们的洞穴 | 
| [14:30] | Grizzly! I’m the mayor. | 小棕 我是市长 | 
| [14:33] | What’s up, mayor? | 有事吗 市长 | 
| [14:34] | Not much, man. | 也没什么 | 
| [14:35] | Here’s the key to the city. | 这是这所城市的钥匙 | 
| [14:36] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [14:38] | Also, please accept this lifetime supply | 此外 请务必收下供你们终身享用 | 
| [14:39] | Of salmon bagels! | 鲑鱼百吉饼 | 
| [14:43] | Guys, we can do this, too! | 伙计们 我们也能做到 | 
| [14:47] | We’re gonna make viral videos so we can become Internet-famous! | 我们要拍各种各样的视频 这样我们就能在网上红起来了 | 
| [14:50] | Think about it. | 想想看 | 
| [14:51] | Panda, you know those 50 million views | 熊猫 你要知道那五千万个浏览者里 | 
| [14:53] | Had at least one girl in there. | 肯定至少会有一个女生 | 
| [14:55] | Mm, Internet ladies. | 嗯 网上女友 | 
| [14:56] | And think of all the Internet glory you could bask in! | 你也想想你能够在网上得到多少人的爱戴 | 
| [14:59] | – Ice bear enjoys basking. – All right, paws in! | – 北极熊喜欢被爱戴的感觉 – 好了 把爪子放进来 | 
| [15:01] | Wait, what is this. We’ve never done this. | 等等 这是什么 我们从来没做过 | 
| [15:03] | Just… just go with it. Okay, on three. | 你就看着办吧 好啦 数到三 | 
| [15:05] | 1, 2, 3. | 一 二 三 | 
| [15:06] | Internet famous! | 成为网红 | 
| [15:07] | Let me finish my breakfast first. | 先让我吃完早餐吧 | 
| [15:09] | All right, wait. Why isn’t anything showing up? | 好了 等等 为什么不出图像啊 | 
| [15:12] | Oh, wait. It’s not on. | 等等 电源没开 | 
| [15:14] | Whoa. Yay. | 呜啊 耶 | 
| [15:15] | Too close. Yeah. Looking good, bro! | 太近了 好了 看起来不错 兄弟 | 
| [15:18] | Why do I have to wear toilet paper on my head? | 为什么我要把厕纸戴在头上啊 | 
| [15:20] | Action! | 开始 | 
| [15:21] | Oh. Oh, w… oh, where? | 什.. 喔 在哪 | 
| [15:22] | Project. | 生动点 | 
| [15:23] | Oh… oh, where am I? I am a lost baby. | 噢 额 我在什么地方 我是一个迷路的宝宝 | 
| [15:26] | Look for mom. | 找妈妈 | 
| [15:27] | M-mom? | 妈妈 | 
| [15:28] | – Mom? – Good. | – 妈妈 – 好极了 | 
| [15:30] | Mom, are you in there? | 妈妈 你在里边吗 | 
| [15:32] | Here’s your bottle. Now try to get up. | 这是你的奶瓶 现在试着站起来 | 
| [15:33] | It’s not my fault I was born round. | 这不是我的错 我生来就这么圆咚咚 | 
| [15:35] | Good night, baby. | 晚安 宝宝 | 
| [15:36] | All right, quick, take the camera. | 好了 快 拿着相机 | 
| [15:37] | Okay, am I in frame? Good. | 照到我了吗 行了 | 
| [15:39] | Wow! Look at this cute, small box! | 哇喔 快看 这可爱的小盒子 | 
| [15:42] | Would it not be cute if I were to sit in it? | 如果我坐进去了 它有我可爱吗 | 
| [15:47] | Did you get that? Okay, switch! | 你都拍下了吗 好了 换你 | 
| [15:55] | Perfect. | 完美 | 
| [15:57] | Cutest video ever. | 史上最萌视频 | 
| [16:02] | # Righteous, # holla. | 标签 公正 标签 哈哈 | 
| [16:03] | # Pandasingle. | 标签 单身熊猫 | 
| [16:04] | # Icebearforpresident. | 标签 北极熊竞选总统 | 
| [16:06] | It’s public. | 传好了 | 
| [16:07] | All right. Step back. | 好了 后退 | 
| [16:08] | Let it breathe, guys. | 伙计们 让它喘口气 | 
| [16:11] | I got to refresh! | 我要刷新它 | 
| [16:12] | Nothing. That’s cool, that’s cool. | 什么都没有 没事的 没事的 | 
| [16:14] | I mean, it’s only been a minute, right? | 我想说 才过去了一分钟 是吧 | 
| [16:16] | Yeah, you guys can go. | 你们俩可以走了 | 
| [16:17] | I’m just gonna hang here | 我在这儿看着就行 | 
| [16:19] | And wait till we get more frien…I mean hits. | 等到我们得到更多的好友.. 我是说点击量 | 
| [16:36] | Hey, Grizz. How did we do? | 棕熊 进展如何 | 
| [16:41] | What’s that, Grizz? | 怎么啦 棕熊 | 
| [16:42] | Comfort me. | 快安慰我 | 
| [16:46] | No! Not even people tripping can heal my wounds. | 不 人被绊倒的视频已经不能治愈我的伤口 | 
| [16:49] | Whoa. Isn’t that the koala from that video? | 那不是上次视频里的考拉吗 | 
| [16:52] | Hold on! What?! A me-me con?! | 等等 什么 一场”模模”秀 | 
| [16:55] | – Mee-mee? – Meme. | – “咪咪”吗 – 是”模模” | 
| [16:56] | A meme con! Internet celebs. | 一个模仿盛会 网络红人们 | 
| [16:57] | Meme tryouts. | 模仿试镜 | 
| [16:59] | Judged by nom-nom himself?! | 考拉本人做评委 | 
| [17:03] | We’re going! | 我们去吧 | 
| [17:09] | Wow! Look at all the Internet celebrities here. | 看看这些网络红人们 | 
| [17:16] | Sign it, porkins. Right here, porkins. Right here. | 签在这 猪猪 就是这 在这里 | 
| [17:17] | Porkins, sign here. | 猪猪 签这里 | 
| [17:19] | I didn’t think so many people would be competing. | 我没想到会有这么多人来竞赛 | 
| [17:22] | Ice bear should have trained before coming. | 北极熊来之前应该好好练练的 | 
| [17:23] | No sweat, brothers. | 莫慌 兄弟们 | 
| [17:24] | They got nothing on us. | 他们比不过我们的 | 
| [17:26] | Now let’s get in there! Hyah! | 我们现在就进去吧 | 
| [17:28] | Ow! Excuse me. Oops. | 不好意思 不是有意的 | 
| [17:30] | Sorry. My bad. Coming through. | 对不起 我错了 借过 | 
| [17:31] | Let’s see who we have next. | 看看下一个选手是哪位 | 
| [17:33] | Here we have Liz from the dump! | 欢迎来自垃圾场的利兹 | 
| [17:37] | Show them what you got, Liz. | 给他们好好看看 利兹 | 
| [17:45] | All right, thank you! | 好的 谢谢 | 
| [17:46] | Let’s hear what our judges have to say. | 让我们来听听评委们是怎么评价的 | 
| [17:49] | Gluten-cat? | 面包猫 | 
| [17:50] | Balancing lizard? | 平衡蜥蜴 | 
| [17:52] | Nom-nom? | 考拉君 | 
| [17:53] | Oh, that’s so cute. | 这太可爱了 | 
| [17:54] | Well, that looks like a unanimous no. | 看来是一致否决了 | 
| [17:56] | Years of training! | 多年的训练啊 | 
| [17:59] | Hello. My name is Grizzly. | 你好 我是小棕 | 
| [18:00] | We’re here to be Internet-famous. | 我们是来做网络红人的 | 
| [18:02] | All right. Whenever you’re ready. | 好的 准备好就开始吧 | 
| [18:04] | Okay, guys. Just like we rehearsed. | 好了 伙计们 把这当做排练就行 | 
| [18:05] | But we didn’t rehearse any… whoa! | 但是我们根本没有排练过…哇 | 
| [18:07] | Oh, where am I? | 我在哪 | 
| [18:08] | You promised you’d never do this again! | 你保证过你不会再犯的 | 
| [18:09] | I am a lost baby. | 我是个迷途的孩子 | 
| [18:10] | How I wish there was a small box… | 我多么希望有那么一个小盒子… | 
| [18:13] | For me. | 是属于我的 | 
| [18:15] | Uh-huh. | 呃 | 
| [18:16] | Judges? | 裁判们 | 
| [18:21] | Oh, look at his little drools. | 看他的口水流得 | 
| [18:23] | Sorry, boys, that’s a resounding no. | 抱歉了 孩子们 彻底地否决 | 
| [18:25] | Wait, what? | 等等 不会吧 | 
| [18:26] | Yes. Get out. Thank you. | 没错 退场吧 谢谢 | 
| [18:28] | Wait, wait. Hold on. | 等等 等等 打住 | 
| [18:30] | I have questions! | 我有疑问 | 
| [18:32] | Wait, wait! I’m going back in there. | 等等 我要回去 | 
| [18:34] | Grizz, wait, grizz! Come on, man. | 棕熊 等等 棕熊 拜托 伙计 | 
| [18:36] | We know now for sure that we’re not cut out for this, | 现在我们明确知道我们不适合这个了 | 
| [18:39] | And that’s okay. | 这没有什么关系 | 
| [18:40] | Can we please just go home now? | 我们现在可以回家了吗 | 
| [18:41] | Ice bear been sleeping for 15 minutes. | 北极熊已经睡了十五分钟了 | 
| [18:43] | Don’t you get it? This is it! | 你们还不懂吗 就是这个 | 
| [18:45] | This is our chance to make more friends | 这是前所未有的让我们能交到 | 
| [18:47] | Than we’ve ever had! | 更多朋友的机会 | 
| [18:48] | Come on, Grizz, we’ve had enough. | 拜托 棕熊 我们朋友够多了 | 
| [18:50] | You’re being kind of a… | 你变得有点… | 
| [18:51] | A dingle. | 弱智 | 
| [18:53] | Whoa! No need to roll out the “D” Word. | 没必要把这个词说这么大声吧 | 
| [18:55] | Don’t sweat it. | 别为此烦恼 | 
| [18:56] | I’m gonna sort this all out with nom-nom. | 我会和考拉君谈妥的 | 
| [19:00] | Oh, my gosh. That’s him! | 天呐 是他 | 
| [19:02] | Over here, over here! | 在那边 在那边 | 
| [19:06] | There he goes. Now’s our chance. | 他来了 现在机会正好 | 
| [19:07] | Grizz, stop! Come back! Where are you going? | 棕熊停下 回来 你要去哪里 | 
| [19:11] | Don’t leave. | 别走 | 
| [19:18] | I’ve got him. Get to the front. | 这里有我 你们去前面吧 | 
| [19:19] | Thanks, man. | 谢了 兄弟 | 
| [19:27] | You all right, sir? | 你还好吧 先生 | 
| [19:28] | Yeah, I think someone bit me by mistake, | 我觉得有人错咬了我一口 | 
| [19:30] | But it doesn’t really hurt. Gross. | 但总的来说并不怎么疼 | 
| [19:32] | Get out of here, you! | 你给我滚出去 | 
| [19:38] | Bear’s got moxie. | 有勇气的熊 | 
| [19:39] | What can I do for you, buddy? | 有什么能为你效劳的 伙计 | 
| [19:41] | Ah! Awesome! I knew you were a chill guy. | 太棒了 我就知道你是个爽快人 | 
| [19:44] | Sorry, it’s just I’ve been a really big fan | 抱歉 自从…大概…今早 | 
| [19:45] | Since, like, this morning, | 我就成了你的铁杆粉丝 | 
| [19:47] | And there’s just so much I want to ask you. | 我有太多事想问你了 | 
| [19:48] | – Eh, ask away. – Yes! | – 那就问吧 – 太好了 | 
| [19:50] | Okay, well, so my brothers and I made this video, | 好的 我和我的兄弟们做了这个视频 | 
| [19:53] | And we did a bunch of stuff. | 我们做了许多事情 | 
| [19:54] | There was a baby and dancing. | 里面有个孩子还有舞蹈 | 
| [19:55] | – Wow! – Pretty cool, right? | – 哇 – 很酷吧 | 
| [19:57] | They just give them to you when you’re Internet-famous. | 当你是网络红人的时候他们就会把这些给你 | 
| [20:00] | Do you like chocolate? | 你喜欢巧克力吗 | 
| [20:01] | Oh, yeah. Why? | 喜欢啊 怎么了 | 
| [20:04] | What?! | 什么 | 
| [20:05] | Oh, man! | 天呐 | 
| [20:07] | Being Internet-famous is crazy-cool! | 做网络红人简直太棒了 | 
| [20:09] | So, anyway, we put it up on the Internet | 不管怎么说 我们把它上传到网上 | 
| [20:11] | And waited forever, but… | 然后一直等 但是… | 
| [20:13] | Why don’t you just pull it up for me? | 你能帮我把视频找出来吗 | 
| [20:14] | Oh, yeah, sure. | 行啊 没问题 | 
| [20:18] | Oh, yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah! Here it is! | 没错 没错 就是这个 | 
| [20:20] | Oh, oh, where am I? | 噢 我在哪 | 
| [20:22] | – Really nice. – I am a lost baby. | – 真不错 – 我是个迷途的孩子 | 
| [20:24] | – Look for mom. – Yeah. | – 寻找我的妈妈 – 不错 | 
| [20:25] | Mom? Mom? | 妈妈 妈妈 | 
| [20:27] | Ha! Mom? | 哈 妈妈 | 
| [20:29] | Well, interesting staging. | 有点意思 | 
| [20:30] | Good night, baby. | 晚安 宝贝 | 
| [20:32] | That’s cool stuff, man. | 东西挺酷啊 伙计 | 
| [20:33] | Exactly! Oh, I’m so glad you’re into it! | 确实 真高兴你喜欢它 | 
| [20:35] | Dude, you’re so cool. | 老兄 你太酷了 | 
| [20:37] | You must have tons of friends, too, right? | 你一定也有成堆的朋友吗 | 
| [20:38] | Right, buddy? | 是吗 兄弟 | 
| [20:40] | I’ve got the maximum amount of friends | 在所有的社交网站上 | 
| [20:41] | On all social-media sites. | 我的朋友数已经达到了上限 | 
| [20:43] | So you guys must have brunch together all the time and stuff. | 这么说你们总是会一起吃早饭之类的 | 
| [20:45] | Wait, how do you fit that many people into a cafe? | 等等 那么多人一家咖啡店怎么坐得下 | 
| [20:47] | You’d need at least 12 pitchers of juice. | 得要至少十二罐果汁吧 | 
| [20:49] | No, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 | 
| [20:51] | Are you kidding me? I’m famous, man. | 开什么玩笑 我是名人 伙计 | 
| [20:53] | I really don’t have time for that sort of thing. | 我真的没有时间做那类事情 | 
| [20:55] | What? | 什么 | 
| [20:56] | Hanging out in person is a thing of the past, buddy. | 亲自出去玩已经是过去式了 兄弟 | 
| [20:58] | Get with it. | 顺应潮流啊 | 
| [20:59] | Also, friends are usually too loud | 而且 朋友通常比较吵 | 
| [21:01] | Or have schmutz all over their faces. | 或者脸上到处是污迹 | 
| [21:05] | I have servants, really yummy food, the Internet. | 我有仆人 真正的美味食物 和网络 | 
| [21:07] | I think you can agree I don’t need anything else. | 我想你会认同我已经别无所需了 | 
| [21:10] | And that being the case… | 既然如此… | 
| [21:21] | hilarious. | 真滑稽 | 
| [21:24] | See you later, friend. | 一会见 朋友 | 
| [21:37] | Why isn’t this working? | 怎么不管用 | 
| [21:38] | Oh, it’s open. | 哦 是开着的 | 
| [21:39] | Oh! | 哦 | 
| [21:41] | Uh, hey, guys. | 嘿 伙计们 | 
| [21:43] | So… Sorry I took so long to get home. | 非常…抱歉 我这么晚才回家 | 
| [21:48] | I got juice! Pulp-free! | 我买了果汁 无果肉的 | 
| [21:50] | I thought maybe we could drink it together. | 我想我们可以一起喝 | 
| [21:53] | And, also, I just wanted to say, uh… | 而且 我想说… | 
| [21:56] | It’s okay, grizz. No big. | 没事啦 棕熊 没什么大不了的 | 
| [22:00] | Aww, I didn’t know you cared so… | 我不知道你如此在意… | 
| [22:03] | Don’t ditch ice bear. | 别想抛弃北极熊 | 
| [22:04] | Fair enough. | 好极了 | 
| [22:06] | Actually, we have a surprise for you, grizz. | 事实上 我们要给你个惊喜 棕熊 | 
| [22:08] | Really? Rad! | 真的吗 好嗨僧 | 
| [22:10] | Oh, wait. I can’t move. | 等等 我动不了了 | 
| [22:12] | Okay, open. | 好了 打开吧 | 
| [22:13] | It’s just our video. | 这就是我们的视频 | 
| [22:15] | Look closer! | 仔细看 | 
| [22:16] | Ooh! | 哦 | 
| [22:17] | Check the comments! | 看评论 | 
| [22:19] | Ooh, a real comment! | 一条真正的评论 | 
| [22:20] | Guys, this is great! | 伙计们 这太棒了 | 
| [22:21] | We’ve got to celebrate! | 我们得庆祝一下 | 
| [22:26] | Cheers! | 干杯 |