时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da, ba-da-ba-da-ba | # 哒 哒 哒吧哒 哒 哒 吧哒吧哒吧 # |
[00:03] | da, da, da-ba-da, da, da, let’s go | # 哒 哒 哒吧哒 哒 哒 我们走 # |
[00:05] | We’ll be there | # 我们同在 # |
[00:07] | a wink and a smile and a great, old time | # 一个眼神 一个微笑 一声赞许 如往常一样 # |
[00:10] | yeah, we’ll be there | # 我们同在 # |
[00:12] | wherever we are, there’s fun to be found | # 无论身处何处 快乐永远同在 # |
[00:14] | we’ll be there when you turn that corner | # 转过街角 我们同在 # |
[00:16] | when you jump out the bush | # 带着大大的熊笑 跳出树丛 # |
[00:17] | With a big bear smile | # 我们同在 # |
[00:18] | we’ll be there | # 我们同在 # |
[00:39] | Aw, man! When do we get to eat? | 天啊 我们什么时候有得吃啊 |
[00:41] | This line’s taking forever! | 这队要排到天荒地老了 |
[00:43] | Ice bear’s tired of staring at this guy’s butt. | 北极熊已经不想再盯着别人屁股看了 |
[00:46] | Can you tell me how much longer? I may die soon. | 能告诉我还要多久吗 我快死了 |
[00:49] | From up here, I would say… | 就这形势 我估计… |
[00:52] | 15 to 75 minutes. | 要十五到七十五分钟 |
[00:55] | Wow, Is that the ramen taco? Lucky! | 哇 那就是拉面玉米卷吗 好幸运 |
[00:58] | Aah! Ugh! | 啊 呃 |
[01:00] | Wow. There it is. | 哇 就是这个 |
[01:01] | I want to eat my phone now. | 我现在想把电话吃了 |
[01:03] | I told you we should’ve settled | 我就说我们应该选定 |
[01:05] | For the Mac-and-cheese pizza truck. | 通心粉起司披萨车 |
[01:06] | No, panda. When it comes to food, we never settle. | 错 熊猫 谈到食物 永远不能有定数 |
[01:09] | Okay, okay! | 好吧 好吧 |
[01:10] | We’re good, law-abiding citizens. | 我们这样的守法好公民 |
[01:12] | We deserve that ramen taco! | 应该吃得上那个拉面玉米卷 |
[01:14] | Maybe 10 of them. | 也许十个吧 |
[01:16] | Goodbye, cruel world. | 再见 这残酷的世界 |
[01:18] | Order 74! | 七十四号单 |
[01:20] | Next! | 下一个 |
[01:24] | Please, sir… ramen tacos. | 先生 请…来一份拉面玉米卷 |
[01:26] | We’ve waited so long. | 我们等了好久 |
[01:27] | So hungry. | 太饿了 |
[01:34] | Is that it? | 就是这个吗 |
[01:35] | Next! | 下一个 |
[01:39] | Okay, bros, small bites. | 好了 兄弟们 一小口 |
[01:41] | Savor it. | 好好享受 |
[01:45] | It has so many textures. | 口感真丰富 |
[01:50] | It’s spongy. | 真松软 |
[01:53] | Ice bear regrets eating that. | 北极熊后悔吃那个了 |
[01:54] | Dude, you’re right. What’s up with this food? It’s gross. | 老兄 你说得对 这食物是怎么回事 真难吃 |
[01:57] | We waited four hours in line for this? | 我们排了四个小时队就是为了这个吗 |
[02:00] | Here you go, little guy. | 给你 小家伙 |
[02:01] | Um, griz, look. | 棕熊 看那个 |
[02:03] | Whoa. Close one. | 哇 差点点 |
[02:05] | Come on. Let’s go get our money back. | 来吧 我们去把我们的钱要回来 |
[02:06] | Sorry, little guy. | 抱歉了 小家伙 |
[02:08] | Uh, yeah, I’ll have the… | 是的 我要点… |
[02:09] | Excuse us, friend. | 不好意思 朋友 |
[02:10] | Hi, yes, um, we weren’t | 嗨 你好 我们 |
[02:12] | Completely satisfied with our meal. | 对我们的食物完全不满意 |
[02:14] | Can we have our money back? | 能把钱还给我们吗 |
[02:15] | You guys can’t return food. | 你们又还不了食物 |
[02:18] | This is half-eaten, anyways. | 再说 这个被吃了一半了 |
[02:19] | You think I’m a chump or something? | 你们以为我是笨蛋还是什么 |
[02:21] | Well, no. | 并不 |
[02:22] | But we just thought what we waited for | 我们只是认为 我们等了那么长时间 |
[02:24] | Wasn’t really equal to the quality of food. | 但食物的质量却与之不相等 |
[02:27] | No offense. | 无意冒犯 |
[02:27] | Oh. So now you’re gonna rip on my food? | 所以现在你们想来挖苦我的食物 |
[02:29] | Get lost! Next! | 滚开 下一个 |
[02:31] | What? | 什么 |
[02:32] | Oh, we understand! | 我们懂了 |
[02:34] | Your food stinks! | 你的食物太烂 |
[02:35] | No, I’m not done complaining yet! | 不 我还没抱怨完呢 |
[02:36] | I will be heard… on the Internet! | 会有人听我说的…在网上 |
[02:40] | “Worst food ever”… | 史上最差食物… |
[02:43] | 1/4 star. | 四分之一个星 |
[02:44] | Why give 1/4? They have to learn. | 为什么要给四分之一 他们得受点教训 |
[02:46] | Eh, I liked the ambience. | 呃 我喜欢那的环境 |
[02:47] | Well, I’m not pulling any punches. | 我才不会手下留情呢 |
[02:50] | “Eat here if you hate”… Um, uh… | 如果你…痛恨吃东西的话 |
[02:53] | “Eating.” | 那就在这吃 |
[02:56] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[02:57] | I don’t know what’s worse… | 我不知道哪样更糟… |
[02:59] | Selling terrible food or the fact that people like it. | 出售难吃的食物和人们实际上很喜欢它 |
[03:01] | It’s a shame. | 真是耻辱 |
[03:02] | Sometimes I just don’t understand this world anymore. | 有时候我真的搞不懂这个世界 |
[03:05] | I guess some people just can’t tell the difference | 我猜有些人根本不明白好吃的东西 |
[03:07] | Between good food and… | 和超级好吃的东西… |
[03:11] | Crazy-amazing food! | 有什么区别 |
[03:13] | Oh, my gosh! | 天呐 |
[03:14] | Ice bear knows. | 北极熊知道 |
[03:18] | Mmm! | 嗯 |
[03:20] | Oh, man. This is way better than that ramen taco truck. | 伙计 这比拉面玉米饼餐车的东西好吃多了 |
[03:23] | Ha! That’s it! | 啊 就是这个 |
[03:26] | Okay, you guys, this is going to blow your mind. | 好吧 大伙 这会让你们大吃一惊的 |
[03:31] | What? | 什么 |
[03:32] | Let’s start our own food truck! | 我们自己开个餐车吧 |
[03:35] | Hmm. That’s not a bad idea, I guess. Mm-hmm. | 这主意不错 我觉得 |
[03:38] | It couldn’t be that hard. Mm-hmm. | 应该不会很难 |
[03:40] | And our food is totally better | 而且我们的食物完全比 |
[03:41] | Than that shady taco truck. Mm-hmm. | 那个名声不好的玉米饼餐车好吃 |
[03:44] | And we’ll get a ton of customers and be super-rich! | 我们会有一堆客人 然后就发财了 |
[03:47] | – Yeah! – Yeah! | – 耶 – 耶 |
[03:50] | Ice bear is in. | 北极熊加入 |
[03:51] | – Yeah! – Yeah! | – 耶 – 耶 |
[04:12] | Whoooaaaa! | 哇哦 |
[04:13] | Whooooaaaa! | 哇哦 |
[04:14] | Yeah! Uh-huh! Hey! Hey! Hey! | 耶哦 嘿嘿嘿 |
[04:16] | What? | 什么 |
[04:16] | It’s the beeeeaaar’s calzone! | 这里是熊熊熊比萨饺 |
[04:20] | Ye-e-ah! Calzone in my mouth | # 耶耶 比萨饺在我的嘴里 # |
[04:23] | Anyways… | 总之… |
[04:23] | Come and enjoy our wonderful calzones! | 来尝尝我们一级棒的比萨饺吧 |
[04:25] | Please! | 欢迎 |
[04:26] | Whoo! Ha! Mm-hmm. | 哇哈 |
[04:30] | Yeah, two ramen tacos. | 两个拉面玉米饼 |
[04:32] | Okay, guys, you know what to do. | 好吧 伙计们 你们知道要怎么做 |
[04:36] | Sir, would you like a sample? California-shaped calzone. | 先生 要试吃一块么 饺子型烤馅饼 |
[04:38] | – Don’t be shy. It’s free. – Unh-unh. | – 别害羞嘛 不要钱的 – 不用了 |
[04:40] | – Sir, would you like to try a sample? – No, thanks. | – 先生 要试吃一块么 – 不了 谢谢 |
[04:41] | – Free sample? – Uh… | – 试吃一下 – 额 |
[04:43] | Please just try it! I promise you’ll love it! | 求你就试一下吧 我保证你会喜欢的 |
[04:45] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[04:47] | Fresh calzones! | 新鲜的饺子型烤馅饼 |
[04:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:52] | H-hey, would you like to try a calzone? | 嘿 要试试烤馅饼嘛 |
[04:54] | No? Okay. | 不要 好吧 |
[04:56] | Whew! Ohhhh. | 哇 哦 |
[05:01] | Oh, hey, you should get a calzone! | 哦 嘿 烤馅饼来一个嘛 |
[05:03] | Or not. Just keep walking. | 不要算了 走吧 |
[05:05] | That’s fine. | 没关系 |
[05:20] | Samples? | 试吃吗 |
[05:30] | I don’t get it. Our food is good. | 我不明白 我们的东西很好吃啊 |
[05:32] | Why do people eat that stuff? | 为什么大家情愿吃那种东西啊 |
[05:34] | Hey, you! Why don’t you eat our food?! Huh?! Why?! | 嘿 你过来 你为什么不吃我们的东西 哼 为什么 |
[05:37] | It’s so delicious! | 非常好吃的啊 |
[05:40] | Would you like to try a sample? | 你要试吃一块吗 |
[05:41] | Let go of me! | 放开我啊 |
[05:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:44] | Geez. | 天哪 |
[05:45] | There, there. | 没事 没事 |
[05:47] | Wha? Wha? | 什么 什么 |
[05:49] | A paying costumer! | 付钱的客人 |
[05:50] | But, Griz! | 但是小棕 |
[05:53] | $500?! That could end our lives! | 五百块 会要了我们的命的 |
[05:55] | Ohh! So torn! | 噢 好纠结 |
[05:58] | Huh? Huh? | 啊 啊 |
[06:07] | Thank you, sir. One calzone coming right up. | 感谢惠顾 先生 您的烤馅饼马上就好 |
[06:09] | Here you go, friend. | 给你 老兄 |
[06:12] | Enjoy! | 吃的开心 |
[06:13] | Whoo-hoo! | 哇哦 |
[06:14] | Ha ha! Look at this! We’re rich! | 哈哈 快看 我们要发啦 |
[06:53] | Mm. You want to try a sample? | 哼 要试吃一块吗 |
[07:03] | – Oh! – What’s going on? | – 哦 – 发生了什么 |
[07:04] | Ohaaaaah! | 哇 |
[07:09] | How did these guys get their money? | 他们这些家伙是怎么有钱的 |
[07:12] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[07:27] | Let’s cook! | 大干一场吧 |
[07:28] | Whoo-hoo! | 哇哦 |
[07:40] | Next. | 下一位 |
[07:41] | Next! | 下一位 |
[07:43] | Next. | 下一位 |
[07:54] | Keep ’em coming! We got a ton of orders coming in! | 接着烤 有一大堆的单子等着我们呢 |
[07:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:59] | Come again. | 下次再来哦 |
[08:01] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢您 先生 |
[08:09] | Oh, yeah! | 太棒了 |
[08:10] | Get it, calzone in my mouth, yeah | # 你懂的 那馅料在融化在嘴里 # |
[08:13] | Get it, calzone in my mouth, yeah | # 你懂的 那馅料在融化在嘴里 # |
[08:16] | Get it, calzone in my mouth, yeah | # 你懂的 那馅料在融化在嘴里 # |
[08:19] | Get it, calzone | # 你懂的 那馅料 # |
[08:20] | Here you go, sir. | 你的馅饼 先生 |
[08:21] | Come again! | 下次再来 |
[08:22] | Oh, man! | 哦 伙计们 |
[08:23] | Totally owned those other food trucks! | 我们远远超过了其它的移动餐车 |
[08:25] | Hey! What are you guys doing?! | 嘿 你们这些家伙在干吗 |
[08:27] | You’re driving away all the customers! | 你们在逼走所有的顾客吗 |
[08:41] | Oh, you’re just jealous ’cause our calzones are legit! | 哦 你们这是嫉妒 因为我们的馅饼好吃 |
[08:45] | Hey! You didn’t pay for that! | 嘿 你还没付钱呢 |
[09:15] | Fellow food truckers, | 移动餐车的同行们 |
[09:16] | On behalf of myself and my bros, | 我仅代表我和我的兄弟们 |
[09:19] | We’d like to say… “our bad.” | 在这里说 是我们的锅 |
[09:22] | That food truck was all I had. | 那个餐车是我的全部了 |
[09:24] | My food truck was passed down to me for three generations. | 我的餐车是三代单传了 |
[09:27] | I lost my family in the food truck. | 我把家人落在餐车上了 |
[09:29] | I will never see them again. | 我再也见不到他们了 |
[09:32] | Oops. Never mind. There they are. | 哦 别担心了 他们在这里呢 |
[09:35] | One last picture. | 最后再自拍一张吧 |
[09:36] | Aah! | 啊 |
[09:37] | Wait! That’s it! | 等等 就是这个办法 |
[09:38] | Hey, I’m not done posting it! | 嘿 我还没发到朋友圈呢 |
[09:40] | Step off! | 退后 |
[09:42] | Follow me, food truckers! | 跟上我 餐车老板们 |
[09:43] | To freedom! | 冲向自由 |
[10:03] | Come on, everyone! | 大家快来 |
[10:13] | Get behind me, bros! | 到我身后来 兄弟们 |
[10:14] | You guys up there, be cool. | 你们就呆在上面 冷静 |
[10:15] | We got this under cont… | 局面已经在我们的控制中 |
[10:19] | Well, that was kind of rude. | 好吧 还真是靠不住 |
[10:25] | Oh, no! The battery’s dead! | 哦 不 电池没电了 |
[10:27] | Du… Bo… baaaah! | 放…大…招 |
[10:35] | Run! | 跑 |
[10:51] | Hooray! | 好耶 |
[10:58] | Okay, that’s a fine for feeding the animals, | 好啦 因为你们喂食动物 |
[11:00] | Selling without a permit, driving an unregistered truck, | 未经许可经营 驾驶黑车 扰乱治安 |
[11:02] | And disturbing the peace. | 要开以罚金给你们 |
[11:04] | Yeah, it’s not like | 好吧 这也不是我们 |
[11:05] | This is the first ticket we’ve ever gotten. | 第一次拿到罚单了 |
[11:07] | Thank you, officer. | 谢谢你 警员 |
[11:09] | Well, at least we taste great. | 好吧 至少我们尝起来不错 |
[11:12] | Mmm. | 呒 |
[11:14] | 1/4 star! | 超逊 |
[11:58] | Okay, here it is. | 好啦 就是这里啦 |
[11:59] | The date is June 24th. | 今天是六月二十四号 |
[12:02] | I’ve found what I believe to be a cave. | 我猜我发现的这是一个穴居 |
[12:05] | Oh. This furniture looks handmade. | 噢 这家具是手作的 |
[12:09] | Aw, dang. Oh. There. | 哦 掉了 放回去 |
[12:11] | Nobody will notice. | 没人会发现的 |
[12:12] | Hmm. Porridge maybe. | 恩 大概是粥吧 |
[12:15] | Yep, that’s porridge. | 是的 是粥 |
[12:16] | Oh, hey, I’ve read that… oh! | 哦 嘿 我看过那个 噢 |
[12:18] | We were all freaked out, you know? I can’t really… | 我们全都吓坏了 你造么 我没法真的 |
[12:21] | Hey, what the… My chair! | 嘿 我了个 我的椅子 |
[12:23] | My porridge! Who are you? How’d you get in here? | 我的粥 你谁啊 怎么进来的 |
[12:25] | Stay back! Aah! | 别过来 啊 |
[12:28] | – All right, all right. Turn on the light. – Okay! | – 好了好了 把灯打开 – 好的 |
[12:30] | Ow! | 哦 |
[12:31] | All right, we got you, you little rascal. | 好吧 我们抓住你了 你个小坏蛋 |
[12:33] | What are you doing in our cave? | 你在我们的洞里干什么 |
[12:34] | Oh, wow. So, this is your cave? | 哦 哇哦 所以这是你们的洞 |
[12:36] | – Perfect! – Mind games, eh? | – 太棒了 – 跟我玩脑子是吧 |
[12:38] | I know your type. | 我很清楚你这种人 |
[12:39] | Now tell us why you were filming in here and touching our… | 现在快点告诉我们你为什么在这乱拍还乱摸我们的 |
[12:42] | So it’s true what the scientists say… | 所以科学家们说的都是真的咯 |
[12:43] | Your cavities are atrocious. | 说你们的蛀牙问题很严重 |
[12:45] | Would you say that your poor dental hygiene | 你觉得你们糟糕的口腔卫生 |
[12:48] | Contributes to your surly nature? | 是因为你们天生的坏脾气引起的么 |
[12:50] | I don’t know what “surly,” means, | 我不知道你说的坏脾气是什么意思 |
[12:51] | But I’m gonna pretend it means “radical.” | 但是我就把他假装当做激进来理解吧 |
[12:53] | So thank you. | 所以 谢谢你的夸奖 |
[12:54] | But that wasn’t the answer we need. | 但那不是我们要的回答 |
[12:56] | Wah! Oh, no! | 哇 哦 不 |
[12:59] | Sorry. I can’t find it. It’s too dark in here. Maybe it’s over… | 不好 我找不到手机了 这儿太黑了 也许在那 |
[13:01] | Aah! Ohh! So bright! | 哦 太亮了 |
[13:02] | How are we supposed to be cool with you | 你把周围的氛围搞这么亮 |
[13:04] | Throwing our mood lighting around? | 让我们还怎么保持冷酷的形象 |
[13:05] | I’m sorry! It was an accident! | 对不起啦 一时手滑啊 |
[13:06] | – My paws are sweaty! – Hey, now. | – 我的毛爪都是汗啊 – 嘿 你 |
[13:07] | What are you writing there? Let me see. | 你在这儿写什么呢 给我看看 |
[13:09] | Highly suspicious, I’d say. | 要我说 非常可疑 |
[13:10] | Yeah, this is super-invasive. | 没错 这太有威胁性了 |
[13:12] | Ice bear has too many secrets. | 白熊有很多秘密 |
[13:13] | It isn’t invasive. Really. | 一点都没有威胁性 真的 |
[13:15] | I’m doing research on local bears. | 我在做一个关于本地熊族的调研 |
[13:17] | It’s an assignment for my class. | 是我学校里的作业 |
[13:18] | Class for what… kindergarten? | 什么课会上这个 幼儿园么 |
[13:20] | Up top. | 击个掌 |
[13:22] | Actually, it’s a college course. | 其实是个大学的课程 |
[13:24] | I skipped a couple of grades. | 我跳了几级 |
[13:25] | So the joke’s on you. | 你闹笑话了吧 |
[13:27] | Well, the proof…Is in the pudding. | 好吧 实践出真知 |
[13:29] | We got your backpack. | 我们有你的背包 |
[13:31] | I’m gonna mess with your stuff | 翻翻你的东西 |
[13:32] | And get answers at the same time. | 就能知道答案了 |
[13:34] | Oh-ho! What’s all this? | 哦呼 这些是什么东西 |
[13:36] | I’m eating your stuff! | 我在吃你的东西 |
[13:37] | How’s it feel? | 你心情怎样 |
[13:40] | Whoa. | 哇 |
[13:42] | Aww. Is this you? | 哦 这是你么 |
[13:44] | “chlu…” “cha-low-ee.” | 楚咯 楚咯 伊 |
[13:45] | “chloh…” “ch…” | 楚咯 楚 |
[13:47] | Ice bear has never seen a smaller human. | 白熊从来没见过个子这么小的人类 |
[13:48] | Stop! Give me that! | 得了 还给我 |
[13:50] | And spit those out! Gah! | 把糖吐出来 嗷 |
[13:51] | You’re not even eating them right. | 吃都没吃对 |
[13:53] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[13:54] | They’re a little spicy. | 它有点辣 |
[13:59] | Oh, my gosh, you guys. These are so good. | 哦 天哪 兄弟们 这玩意儿真爽 |
[14:02] | Can… can we have another? | 我们还能再吃一个么 |
[14:04] | Sure! Whoo! | 当然可以 呜 |
[14:06] | Actually, I have a proposition for you guys. | 其实 我有一个提议 |
[14:09] | Would you mind if I hung around for a little bit | 你们介意我在这附近稍稍转转 |
[14:10] | To study your behavior? | 研究一下你们的生活习惯吗 |
[14:12] | I’ll bring you as many gummies as you want. | 你们想要多少软糖 我就会给你们带多少 |
[14:14] | Deal! | 成交 |
[14:21] | Should I be doing something? | 需要我做点什么么 |
[14:22] | Nope. Just be normal. | 不用 和平常一样就好 |
[14:26] | Hey, hey, look to the sky | # 嘿 嘿 看天上 # |
[14:28] | the sun is bright | # 太阳当空照 # |
[14:30] | there’s not a cloud in view | # 云朵无踪影 # |
[14:32] | not a cloud in view | # 云朵无踪影 # |
[14:36] | I’m thinking we make the most of the sunshine | # 我在思考好好享受阳光 # |
[14:40] | “what do you say?” says me | # 你说什么 快聊我 # |
[14:46] | don’t want a push | # 不想催促 # |
[14:49] | no gloom in these streets | # 将阴霾一扫而光 # |
[14:52] | I just saw a guy with purple hat | # 我刚看见一个戴紫色帽子的人 # |
[14:54] | and the elements will be like a bind | # 所有的一切都紧紧相联 # |
[14:59] | yo, rain cloud, chill | # 哟 积雨云 冷空气 # |
[15:03] | stay away | # 都走开 # |
[15:06] | not in the mood for your fluff, okay? | # 没心情跟你们卿卿我我 好吧 # |
[15:10] | Come back in two weeks | # 两周之后再回来 # |
[15:13] | or two years or maybe never | # 两年以后 或者就没回来了 # |
[15:16] | ’cause i just want it bright for now, forever | # 只希望从现在开始永远晴朗 # |
[15:44] | rain cloud, chill | # 积雨云 冷空气 # |
[15:46] | stay away for a while | # 都走开吧 # |
[15:50] | Hey, friend. How’s it going? You need anything? | 嘿 小朋友 进行的如何 还需要什么嘛 |
[15:52] | Are you almost done? When can I see? | 快完成了嘛 什么时候能看到 |
[15:53] | – Hang on. – Oh, yeah. | – 等一下 –好的 |
[15:55] | Cool, cool, cool. You got it. | 冷静 冷静 冷静 你说了算 |
[15:56] | Done! | 搞定 |
[15:58] | Done! Done! Done! | 搞定 搞定 搞定 |
[15:59] | Ice bear believed in you. | 白熊相信你可以 |
[16:01] | Um, now that you’re done, you wouldn’t happen | 现在既然你已经完成了 你应该不会刚好 |
[16:03] | To have anything spicy for us, would you? | 给我们准备了有点辣的东西吧 是不是 |
[16:05] | Spicy? I don’t think I know what you’re talking about. | 辣的东西 我不知道你在说什么吖 |
[16:09] | But you… you said… | 但你 你说过的 |
[16:11] | The thing. | 就那个嘛 |
[16:13] | Just kidding! | 开玩笑的啦 |
[16:14] | I got loads! | 有好多呢 |
[16:15] | Go ahead! | 吃吧 |
[16:19] | We worked so hard for this. | 为了这个老辛苦了 |
[16:23] | Oh, no! The last bus! | 哦不 末班公车 |
[16:25] | I’ve got to go! | 我得走了 |
[16:26] | Sorry for dashing! I’ll see you guys! | 不好意思走的这么急 回见啦 |
[16:31] | Well, that was fun. | 恩 还挺有趣的 |
[16:33] | Now time to enjoy our spoils. | 现在就来好好享受劳动果实吧 |
[16:35] | Huh? Oh, no. | 啊 不是吧 |
[16:36] | – Chloe’s laptop… she needs this. – Hmm. | – 克洛伊的电脑还在这儿…她离不了它 – 嗯 |
[16:40] | Well… Now that it’s here, a little peek can’t hurt. | 不过…既然都在这儿了 随便看看也应该没关系吧 |
[16:44] | Here it is… the assignment. | 就是这个…作业 |
[16:46] | Let’s full-screen. Next slide. | 放到全屏 下一张 |
[16:48] | “large and needy beasts of the nor… “ | “从北部来的大只却又贫穷的猛兽” |
[16:52] | Wha… ugh. That’s a horrible photo. | 什么呀 这照片也拍得太糟糕了 |
[16:54] | “powerful stench”? | “强烈的体味” |
[16:56] | It’s an alluring musk! | 这分明是具有诱惑力的麝香味 |
[16:57] | Ice bear smells like clean babies. | 北极熊闻起来就像个香香的小宝宝 |
[16:58] | We don’t make people uncomfortable. | 我们才没有让别人不自在呢 |
[17:01] | Cool. It’s me. | 酷 是我呢 |
[17:02] | Grizz, most of this stuff isn’t very nice. | 棕熊 这里面的内容大多不太友好啊 |
[17:04] | I mean… what?! | 我是说…这是什么 |
[17:05] | My diet is more balanced than that. | 我的食谱可比这个均衡全面多了 |
[17:07] | I mean, it’s just more lies! | 这简直就是鬼话连篇啊 |
[17:09] | Ice bear settled that out of court. | 北极熊习惯暴力解决问题 |
[17:11] | What’s this? “the bear will do most anything for food.” | 这什么意思 “熊熊们主要的任务就是为了吃” |
[17:15] | “anything for food”? | “就是为了吃” |
[17:16] | That’s just not true. | 绝对不是这样的 |
[17:21] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[17:22] | This is just such a misrepresentation. | 这是严重的歪曲事实 |
[17:24] | Yeah. That’s not us at all. | 对 我们不是这样的 |
[17:28] | Look at this. | 看看这个 |
[17:29] | “left my laptop.” | “我把电脑落下了” |
[17:31] | “could you bring it by the college for me tomorrow?” | “明天你能帮我带到学校来嘛” |
[17:34] | Gasping face. | 热切的表情 |
[17:35] | Tomorrow. Huh. | 明天 哈 |
[17:41] | Oh, I’ll bring it by tomorrow! | 我明天当然会给你送过去 |
[17:43] | “yes,” winky, winky, winky. | “好的” 眨眼 眨眼 眨眼 |
[17:46] | This is our chance, bros, | 兄弟们 这是我们的机会 |
[17:47] | To let the people know who we really are. | 让人们更好的了解我们 |
[17:48] | Chloe won’t mind if we make a couple adjustments. | 我们做点小小的改动 克洛伊应该不会介意的 |
[17:51] | Break out the sugary drinks. | 上饮料 |
[17:52] | We have a project to write! | 我们要开始干活了 |
[18:03] | Chloe. Hey, psst! Hey, Chloe! | 克洛伊 嘿 嘘 克洛伊 |
[18:06] | – We’re over here. – You guys made it! | – 我们在这儿 – 你们赶来了 |
[18:08] | Of course! Here’s your lappy, safe and sound. | 当然 这是你的电脑 完璧归赵 |
[18:10] | Awesome. Thank you so much. | 太棒了 太感谢了 |
[18:12] | I got to run, but I’ll see you later. | 我得赶紧走了 我们回头见 |
[18:13] | Later, indeed. | 很快就会见了 |
[18:17] | Is there any more room down there? | 降不下去了吗 |
[18:20] | All right, everyone. | 好了 各位 |
[18:22] | We’re going to start now. | 我们马上就开始了 |
[18:23] | Will our first presenter come forward? | 我们第一位发言者请上台 |
[18:25] | Chloe? Chloe? | 克洛伊 克洛伊 |
[18:27] | Huh? Oh, yes. | 啊 噢 在 |
[18:28] | Uh… oh, excuse me, uh… | 额 借过 额 |
[18:31] | Coming through. | 来了 |
[18:44] | I’d like to introduce to you all | 我想向大家介绍一下 |
[18:45] | The topic of my report… bears! | 我报告的题目是…熊熊 |
[18:48] | I took the time to locate and study | 在对来自北加州的三种不同种类的熊 |
[18:50] | Three bear specimens of the northern California region | 进行了实地研究之后 |
[18:53] | And have compiled my facts on them to share with you today. | 我把研究结果和大家分享一下 |
[18:55] | Let’s start with the next slide. | 让我们来看下一张 |
[18:58] | You thought you knew about bears… | 你以为你对熊熊了若指掌 |
[19:02] | you don’t! | 你就大错特错了 |
[19:04] | Nothing can re-create the majesty… | 没有什么可以重现 |
[19:07] | Of a bear overlooking his realm. | 熊俯瞰其疆域的威严 |
[19:10] | More often than not, | 熊熊们无数次 |
[19:12] | Bears can be found saving the human race from themselves. | 拯救人类于水火之中 |
[19:16] | Bears are also the cleanest of this planet’s creatures. | 此外 熊熊还是地球上最爱干净的生物 |
[19:19] | They bathe an astonishing three times a month! | 他们每月的洗澡次数达到了三次之多 |
[19:22] | Bears have evolutionized to be masters of all kinds of combat. | 熊熊还是各种类型格斗的大师 |
[19:28] | Bears have more than eight abs, | 熊熊的腹肌数远大于八块 |
[19:30] | With new abs being discovered every day. | 每天都有新的腹肌被发现 |
[19:34] | Bears have lots of feelings, and that’s a beautiful thing. | 熊熊感情充沛 这真是太美妙了 |
[19:37] | Bears are smart. | 熊熊很聪明 |
[19:38] | Congratulations, bear. | 恭喜你 熊熊 |
[19:40] | In conclusion, majestic, action, | 总而言之 威严 行动派 |
[19:43] | Hygiene, Brazilian jiu-jitsu, | 爱卫生 巴西柔术 |
[19:45] | Fire, magic, sensitivity, competence. | 热情 魔力 敏感 有能力 |
[19:55] | I, um… i promise that wa…it wasn’t what… | 我 我发誓 这个不是 |
[19:58] | Chloe, i think it’s very apparent to me | 克洛伊 我相信在座的各位和我一样都认同 |
[20:01] | And everyone else in this classroom | 很显然 |
[20:03] | That you put no actual research into this project. | 你并没有对这个课题进行实际的调查研究 |
[20:05] | I really did do the research. I… | 我的确做了研究 我… |
[20:07] | Nothing in your report was based on any scientific fact. | 你的报告中的内容统统都没有任何科学依据 |
[20:10] | Why’s she so angry? That was all true. | 她为什么这么生气呢 那些都是事实啊 |
[20:12] | Pardon me, student. | 打搅一下 同学 |
[20:13] | What did you think about that abs slide? | 你觉得腹肌那张怎么样 |
[20:15] | Very cool and accurate, right? | 非常酷而且精准 对吧 |
[20:21] | I have no choice but to issue you an incomplete. | 我别无选择 只能给你一个不及格 |
[20:25] | I thought you were more mature than this. | 我没想到你会这么幼稚 |
[20:27] | Please take your seat. | 请回你座位上去吧 |
[20:30] | Wait! | 等等 |
[20:32] | Your honor, please, we have a confession to make. | 老师大人 拜托 我们有事情要坦白 |
[20:34] | We are not actually the handsome rapscallions you see before you. | 实际上 我们并不是那些外表看起来很帅气的小混混 |
[20:38] | We are, in fact… Bear… bea… | 我们 是 熊…熊 |
[20:44] | bears. | 熊熊 |
[20:48] | We’re Chloe’s friends, | 我们是克洛伊的朋友 |
[20:49] | And we… excuse me… are also… sorry… | 我们 请原谅 很抱歉 |
[20:51] | The ones who wrote that report. | 是我们写的这个报告 |
[20:54] | She really did do research. | 她的确做了很多研究 |
[20:56] | We just wanted to make it more exciting. | 我们只是想让它更精彩一点儿 |
[20:58] | – I’m really sorry. – I’m sorry, too. | – 我真得很抱歉 – 我也是 |
[21:00] | We were such fools. | 我们太傻了 |
[21:02] | Ice bear feels shame. | 北极熊觉得好羞愧 |
[21:03] | Pardon me. | 打搅一下 |
[21:05] | Um, now that you guys are up there, would you mind telling me | 额 既然你们都上台来了 那么你们能告诉我 |
[21:08] | Whether it’s true that bears have horrible dental hygiene? | 到底你们熊熊的卫生习惯是不是很差呢 |
[21:10] | I also wanted to know… is there an evolutionary benefit | 同时我还想知道 熊熊的大屁屁 |
[21:14] | For bears having such big behinds? | 在对其进化有什么益处呢 |
[21:15] | Are bears dogs? | 熊熊是狗吗 |
[21:17] | Um, those are some very nice, uh, | 你们提的这些问题 |
[21:20] | Revealing questions you got there. | 都非常地发人深省 |
[21:22] | Uh, i don’t know if we… | 我不知道是否可以… |
[21:28] | All right, let’s do this. | 好吧 那就来吧 |
[21:30] | One, we are not dogs, “b,” our butts look awesome, | 其一 我们不是狗 其二 我们的屁屁看起来非常销魂 |
[21:33] | And “c,” my dentist says my teeth are getting better. | 其三 我的牙医说我的牙越来越好 |
[21:36] | Keep those questions coming. We’re answering all of them! | 有什么问题尽管问 我们知无不言 |
[21:40] | Hey, that’s pretty cool. | 嘿 这太酷了 |
[22:13] | Good job in there. | 你干得真是棒极了 |
[22:14] | Yeah, that was great. | 是啊 真不错啊 |
[22:19] | Hey, Chloe, we’re gonna watch | 嘿 克洛伊 我们打算 |
[22:21] | This new TV show back at our place. | 回家去看那个新的电视剧 |
[22:22] | – You want to come? – I don’t know, you guys. | – 你来嘛 – 我不知道啊 伙伴们 |
[22:24] | I have another test to study for. | 我还有一门考试要准备 |
[22:26] | Aw. Oh. | 噢 |
[22:28] | Oh, all right, then. | 噢 好吧 |
[22:30] | Yay! | 耶 |
[22:31] | Also, bring more gummies! | 记得多带点软糖 |
[22:32] | Ice bear will share his secrets… | 北极熊会和大家分享一下 |
[22:34] | About other bears mostly. | 其他熊熊的小秘密 |
[22:36] | Wah-wah wah-wah-wah wah-wah wah-wah-wah wah-wah-wah! | 哇哇 哇哇哇 哇哇 哇哇哇 哇哇哇 |