时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da, ba-da-ba-da-ba | # 哒 哒 哒吧哒 哒 哒 吧哒吧哒吧 # |
[00:03] | da, da, da-ba-da, da, da, let’s go | # 哒 哒 哒吧哒 哒 哒 我们走 # |
[00:04] | We’ll be there | # 我们同在 # |
[00:06] | a wink and a smile and a great, old time | # 一个眼神 一个微笑 一声赞许 如往常一样 # |
[00:09] | yeah, we’ll be there | # 我们同在 # |
[00:11] | wherever we are, there’s fun to be found | # 无论身处何处 快乐永远同在 # |
[00:13] | we’ll be there when you turn that corner | # 转过街角 我们同在 # |
[00:15] | when you jump out the bush | # 带着大大的熊笑 跳出树丛 # |
[00:16] | With a big bear smile | # 我们同在 # |
[00:18] | we’ll be there | # 我们同在 # |
[00:49] | Hmmm. Not looking too good. | 嗯 看起来不太妙啊 |
[00:52] | And I stepped on gum! Awww! | 我踩到口香糖了啦 嗷 |
[00:54] | What does that guy have that we don’t? | 那个家伙比我们好在哪啊 |
[00:59] | Well, onto the next song, I guess. | 好吧 我猜我们得换下一首歌试试了 |
[01:01] | Where is that… no. Hmmm. | 在哪儿呢 不是这个 |
[01:03] | Whoa! | 哇哦 |
[01:05] | Hey! Your elbow’s in my face! | 嘿 你的肘顶着我的脸了 |
[01:07] | Huh? | 嗯 |
[01:11] | Hey, guys! I’m free! | 嘿 兄弟们 我摆脱了口香糖了 |
[01:17] | Aww, man. That’s all our money. | 哦 不是吧 那是我们全部的钱了 |
[01:22] | All right, maybe we should just head home. | 好吧 也许我们应该回家去了 |
[01:24] | We’re not having the best of luck. | 除非这个世界已经准备好接受我们的音乐 |
[01:25] | If only the world was ready for our music. | 我们不会有什么运气的 |
[01:28] | Ah! Our masterpiece! | 哦 我们的大作 |
[01:32] | Ice bear found comb. | 白熊找到一把梳子 |
[01:34] | Huh? | 哈 |
[01:39] | Guys, check it out. | 兄弟们 看着个 |
[01:47] | Huh? Hey, it stopped. | 嗯 嘿 雨停了 |
[01:49] | What is that thing? | 这玩意儿是什么 |
[01:50] | It’s some kind of jacket…Made of jeans. | 应该是牛仔做的夹克衫 |
[01:54] | It’s a pants-jacket! | 是牛仔夹克 |
[01:55] | Whoa! | 哇哦 |
[01:56] | It’s all dirty and crusty. | 全是灰还有脏东西 |
[01:58] | Maybe we should throw it back in the dumpster. | 也许我们应该把它扔回垃圾箱去 |
[02:00] | Yeah, you’re probably right. | 是 也许你说的对 |
[02:02] | Hey, nice Jean-jacket, bro! | 嘿 兄弟 牛杂夹克不错哦 |
[02:04] | – Sweet jacket! – Yeah, man! | – 漂亮的夹克 – 没错 |
[02:07] | Guys, did you see that? That was incredible! | 兄弟们 看到了吗 太不可思议了 |
[02:10] | We can’t throw this out. | 我们不能把它扔掉 |
[02:11] | I haven’t had a high-five in months. | 我有几个月没有跟别人击掌了 |
[02:13] | But with this jacket, i just got three in a row! | 但是穿上这件衣服以后 一下子来了三次 |
[02:15] | Let me try it on. | 我来试试看 |
[02:21] | Whoa! Legal tender! | 哇哦 钱钱 |
[02:30] | This is the best thing to happen to ice bear. | 这是白熊遇到过最好的事情了 |
[02:35] | – Whoa! – It just opened! | – 哇哦 – 它自己开了 |
[02:37] | – That was amazing! – Guys! It’s this jacket. | – 太酷炫了 – 兄弟们 都是因为这件夹克 |
[02:40] | It’s bringing us good luck! | 它给我们带来了好运气 |
[02:42] | We should test its powers. | 我们来试试它的威力吧 |
[02:44] | Uh, ha. Me first. | 我先来 |
[02:46] | One, two, three, four | # 一 二 三 四 # |
[02:58] | wow, I’m up on this feeling, ha | # 我很熟悉这种感觉 # |
[03:01] | gonna touch the sky, ha | # 伸手就能碰到天 # |
[03:03] | haters don’t phase me,got the piece of pie | # 讨厌的人都与我无关 我就是那么屌 # |
[03:05] | you feel me? Ow! | # 你懂这种感受吗 # |
[03:07] | hey, guys!Open on 2! | 嘿 伙计们 二号口可以收银 |
[03:09] | – What? – Whoa! | – 什么 – 哇 |
[03:12] | I’m an instigator! | # 我是最屌的煽动家 # |
[03:15] | Animalia nomenclature, haw | # 动物界的命名家 # |
[03:20] | Could you feel me? Unh | # 你能感觉到我的热情吗 # |
[03:22] | got a six-pack belly, unh | # 巧克力腹肌秀一秀 # |
[03:24] | gonna crunch the sky,ha | # 想要直冲云霄 # |
[03:27] | haters don’t phase me, got the piece of pie, ha | # 讨厌的人都与我无关 我就是那么屌 # |
[03:29] | I got the piece of pie, ha | # 我就是这么屌 # |
[03:32] | I got the piece of pie | # 我就是这么屌 # |
[03:35] | I’m an instigator | # 我是最屌的煽动家 # |
[03:36] | Yes. | 太棒了 |
[03:39] | this my squad, better move aside, boy | # 这就是我的队 小子你们最好闪边去 # |
[03:42] | this my squad, holding stacks so high, boy ♪ | # 这就是我的队 我们的气焰就是这么嚣张 # |
[03:45] | king for the day, yesterday a nobody | # 昨天的无名小卒今天可能就是街头之王 # |
[03:48] | this my squad, better move aside, boy | # 这就是我的队 小子你们最好闪边去 # |
[03:50] | this my squad, now I’m throwin’ shade, boy | # 这就是我的队 我就是对你居高临下 # |
[03:53] | red carpet rolled, yesterday a nobody | # 昨天还默默无闻 今天红毯大有作为 # |
[03:57] | yesterday a nobody | # 昨天还默默无闻 # |
[04:00] | yesterday a nobody | # 昨天还默默无闻 # |
[04:01] | Mm. This is like the best day of my life. | 嗯 这是生命中最棒的一天了 |
[04:04] | I can’t wait to wear the jacket tomorrow for handball practice. | 我真等不及要穿着这件夹克去明天的手球训练了 |
[04:07] | Wait, hold up. I need to wear the jacket tomorrow. | 等一下 明天我需要穿这件夹克 |
[04:09] | I might run into some girls at the coffee shop. | 我明天可能会在咖啡店遇上妹子 |
[04:11] | How will I know what to say? | 没了它我怎么知道需要说什么 |
[04:13] | Ice bear needs it for everyday hustling. | 白熊在每日浪荡中需要它 |
[04:16] | Come on, man. That’s not a good reason. | 摆脱 兄弟 这不是什么靠谱的理由 |
[04:18] | Huh? The jacket! | 嗯 夹克 |
[04:20] | – Cover it! – Keep it safe! | – 盖住它 – 保护它的安全 |
[04:24] | Ice bear is getting wet. | 白熊湿了 |
[04:26] | It’ll be okay as long as the jacket is dry. | 只要夹克还是干的就没关系 |
[04:36] | Oop, we’re inside. | 哦 到屋里了 |
[04:38] | Here we are, jacket. Welcome home. | 就是这了 欢迎到我们家 |
[04:40] | Our lives are gonna be so great from now on. | 从今往后我们的生活会变得很棒的 |
[04:42] | It’s the best thing that’s ever happened to us. | 这是迄今为止我们经历过最棒的事了 |
[04:46] | Ah, I’m so glad we found this! | 找到这件夹克真开心 |
[04:48] | Well, it’s been a long, lucky day. I’m bushed! | 真是漫长但幸运的一天 我累死了 |
[04:51] | Hang on a minute! Where are you going? | 等一下 你要去哪 |
[04:53] | Just uh… To my room. With this jacket. | 就 去我房间啊 跟宝贝夹克一起 |
[04:57] | That’s not fair! We have to share it equally. | 这不公平 我们一定要平等的分享 |
[04:59] | You can’t just hog it away in your room! | 你不能就这么把他拿去你房间独占了 |
[05:01] | Ice bear needs to see proof of ownership. | 白熊想看一下所有权证明 |
[05:03] | Well, I was technically the one who found it. | 好吧 技术上来说 是我找到他的 |
[05:06] | So I’m pretty sure I get first dibs. | 所以我很确定我排在第一顺位 |
[05:07] | No! It’s all of ours! | 这是我们大家的东西 |
[05:10] | Okay, okay. Geez! Here, I have an idea. | 好吧好吧 天哪 这样吧 我有个主意 |
[05:16] | Ah! Found it! Our decision-machine! | 啊 找到了 我们的决定机器 |
[05:19] | Buh! I hate that thing. | 不是吧 我讨厌那玩意儿 |
[05:21] | This little beaut will help us decide | 这个小宝贝儿将会帮我们决定 |
[05:23] | who gets the jacket first, fair and square! | 谁第一个穿 公平又公正 |
[05:25] | Ice bear highly doubts that. | 北极熊表示非常怀疑 |
[05:26] | Let’s give her a little spin-a-roo! | 我要开转了 |
[05:28] | Look at it go! | 快看啊 |
[05:30] | I can’t believe we’re doing this. | 真不敢相信我们在玩这个 |
[05:33] | Ha ha! Whoo! Probability, am I right? | 哈哈 这就是运气 我说的对吧 |
[05:38] | – Thanks! – Hang on, Grizz! | – 谢谢啦 – 等等 棕熊 |
[05:40] | That wasn’t fair, and you know it! | 这不公平 你是清楚的 |
[05:43] | Grizz! Come out of the bathroom! It’s our jacket, too! | 棕熊 从厕所里出来 那也是我们的夹克 |
[05:47] | Grizz? I’m coming in! | 棕熊 我要硬闯了 |
[05:53] | It’s time to pass the jacket now. | 是时候换人了 |
[05:56] | You’ve had it long enough. | 你已经穿得够久了 |
[05:58] | But I’m not done with it! | 但我还没穿够呢 |
[05:59] | Fair is fair. | 公平公正 |
[06:01] | Ugh, fine. | 好吧 给你 |
[06:06] | – Okay, time’s up. – Aww, come on! | – 时间到了 – 别这样 |
[06:08] | – No buts! – Here. | – 没有但是 – 给你 |
[06:15] | Wait! Come back here! | 等等 给我回来 |
[06:17] | – Aah! – What are you doing?! | – 啊 – 你在干嘛 |
[06:18] | Come back here! | 给我回来 |
[06:20] | We have to share! Oh! | 必须和大家分享 |
[06:21] | – Get back here! Ha! – Wait, what are you doing? | – 给我回来 – 你在干什么 |
[06:25] | Take off the jacket! | 给我把夹克脱掉 |
[06:27] | – No! It’s mine! – Give me the jacket! | – 不要 这是我的 – 把夹克给我 |
[06:29] | I look better in it! | 我穿上更好看 |
[06:37] | You guys, we’re not wearing this jacket. | 兄弟们 我们不要再穿这件夹克了 |
[06:40] | This jacket is wearing us! | 这件夹克在操控我们 |
[06:43] | We have to get rid of it. Agreed? | 我们必须摆脱它 都同意吗 |
[06:55] | Frankly, I’m glad we chose to get rid of it, bros. | 说真的 我很高兴大家都同意扔掉它 兄弟们 |
[06:57] | Too much power can really mess someone up. | 权利过高更容易扰乱人心 |
[06:59] | Yeah, we don’t need it. | 是啊 我们不需要那些 |
[07:00] | Ahh. | 啊 |
[07:02] | I think I just burned my taste buds off. | 我觉得我刚刚把味觉烫没了 |
[07:05] | Huh? | 谁啊 |
[07:06] | Uh… Hi, may I help you, sir? | 你好 有什么事吗 先生 |
[07:10] | Yea, I have the three extra large, | 这是您点的三个特大号 |
[07:12] | double meaty pizzas you ordered. | 双倍肉比萨 |
[07:13] | I didn’t order pizza…. | 我没点过比萨 |
[07:15] | Uh… I dunno. | 那我就不知道了 |
[07:16] | They’re free. Just take them. | 免费的 拿着吧 |
[07:18] | – What? Really? Gee, thank you. – No problem. | – 啥 真的嘛 太好了 谢谢 – 没关系 |
[07:21] | Oh, hey, I found something on your front lawn. | 我在你们家前院里找到了这个 |
[07:23] | Is this your jacket? It’s super-cool. | 这是你的夹克吗 超酷的 |
[07:27] | Here you go. Have a nice day. | 给你 过个愉快的一天 |
[07:30] | Um, it came back you guys. | 它又回来了 伙计们 |
[07:32] | It’s like it’s drawn to us. | 它好像赖上我们了一样 |
[07:34] | Jean jacket is mean jacket. | 牛仔夹克就是坏夹克 |
[07:35] | Whatever we do, we can’t give into… | 不管我们怎么做都不能妥协… |
[07:37] | G-grizz! | 棕熊 |
[07:38] | – What? – You can’t eat that. | – 怎么了 – 你不能吃这个 |
[07:40] | By eating that pizza, | 吃掉那个比萨 |
[07:41] | you’re accepting this evil thing’s gift. | 就表明你接受了这个魔鬼的礼物 |
[07:43] | Aah! You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[07:45] | We’ve got to get rid of that thing. | 我们必须要摆脱掉它 |
[07:54] | It’s a bunch of… Dance class coupons? | 这是一堆…舞蹈教室的折扣券 |
[08:01] | Ugh! Enough of this! | 我受够了 |
[08:03] | Be gone! | 给我消失 |
[08:12] | Wha…? | 什么 |
[08:16] | Stop it! No, stop it! | 停止 给我停止 |
[08:19] | This jacket is haunting us. | 我们摆脱不了这件夹克了 |
[08:24] | Guys, it’s clear. | 伙计们 很明显 |
[08:25] | We must return the jacket from whence it came. | 我们必须把它送回最开始找到的地方 |
[08:43] | Hey, free cupcakes. | 你好 免费的茶杯蛋糕 |
[08:45] | Special one time offer. They’re completely free. | 仅此一次 完全免费 |
[08:48] | We have to resist the siren songs of this evil jacket. | 我们必须抵挡住这件邪恶夹克的诱惑之声 |
[08:51] | Come on! | 加油 |
[08:58] | There it is. | 就是这儿了 |
[09:01] | All right, guys. On three. | 好了 伙计们 数到三 |
[09:03] | One…. | 一 |
[09:04] | Two…. | 二 |
[09:06] | Three! | 三 |
[09:14] | Grab it! | 抓住它 |
[09:27] | Grizz! | 棕熊 |
[09:28] | The jacket. | 夹克 |
[09:29] | It… it chose me. | 它 它选择了我 |
[09:31] | I must protect it. | 我必须好好保护它 |
[09:33] | It wants me. It’s mine. | 它想跟随我 它是我的 |
[09:35] | Grizz, no! Remember what it did to us. | 棕熊 不要 想想它对我们做了什么 |
[09:39] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[09:41] | I I can’t think clearly. | 我头脑不清晰了 |
[09:43] | It’s the jacket. It won’t release us. | 都是这件夹克的错 它不放过我们 |
[09:45] | There’s nothing we can do. | 我们无能为力了 |
[09:46] | No. There is something I can do. | 不 有件事我能做 |
[09:50] | Forgive me, brothers. | 原谅我 兄弟们 |
[09:51] | What’re you doing?! | 你在做什么 |
[09:53] | I love you guys. | 我爱你们 |
[09:54] | No! | 不要 |
[09:55] | Grizz, stop! Don’t do it! | 棕熊 停下来 别 |
[10:10] | At least his music will live on. | 至少他的音乐会长存于世 |
[10:17] | I miss him so much. | 我太想他了 |
[10:25] | Grizz! | 棕熊 |
[10:29] | Grizz, we thought you were a goner. | 棕熊 我们以为你牺牲了 |
[10:31] | Ice bear cried, but just inside. | 北极熊感动流泪 但仅在内心 |
[10:33] | What happened in there? | 刚刚发生了什么 |
[10:34] | Doesn’t matter. | 都不重要了 |
[10:36] | That jacket will never bother us again. | 那件夹克再也不会缠着我们了 |
[10:38] | Let’s go home. | 回家吧 |
[10:41] | Well, I’m just glad things will finally be back to normal. | 我真高兴一切都重归于平静了 |
[10:45] | Me, too, guys. Me, too. | 我也是 兄弟们 |
[10:47] | Get out of my way. | 别挡我的路 |
[10:59] | We’re the best of friends, man. | 我们是最好的朋友 |
[11:00] | Nothing will ever come between us. | 什么都不能分离我们 |
[11:02] | Huh? | 这是什么 |
[11:03] | Whoa sweet jacket. | 好棒的夹克 |