时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da, ba-da-ba-da-ba | # 哒 哒 哒吧哒 哒 哒 吧哒吧哒吧 # |
[00:02] | da, da, da-ba-da, da, da, let’s go | # 哒 哒 哒吧哒 哒 哒 我们走 # |
[00:04] | We’ll be there | # 我们同在 # |
[00:06] | a wink and a smile and a great, old time | # 一个眼神 一个微笑 一声赞许 如往常一样 # |
[00:08] | yeah, we’ll be there | # 我们同在 # |
[00:11] | wherever we are, there’s fun to be found | # 无论身处何处 快乐永远同在 # |
[00:13] | we’ll be there when you turn that corner | # 转过街角 我们同在 # |
[00:15] | when you jump out the bush | # 带着大大的熊笑 跳出树丛 # |
[00:16] | With a big bear smile | # 我们同在 # |
[00:18] | we’ll be there | # 我们同在 # |
[00:49] | Ooh! Dude! There’s a new nom nom video! | 伙计们 新出了一个糯懦拉的视频 |
[00:52] | Isn’t that the koala who threw you out of his limo? | 这不是把你扔出豪华轿车的那只考拉吗 |
[00:55] | That guy’s a butt. | 那家伙就是个混蛋 |
[00:56] | Well, yeah, i don’t like him personally, | 是啊 我不喜欢他这个人 |
[00:58] | but I still like his videos. | 但他的视频还不错 |
[00:59] | Just watch. | 看看吧 |
[01:07] | So cute, right? | 太可爱了 是吧 |
[01:08] | Yeah, actually that wasn’t bad. | 好吧 确实挺可爱的 |
[01:11] | What’s that one on the side there? | 旁边那个是什么 |
[01:13] | Uh, hmm, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[01:15] | Let’s see. | 看看 |
[01:16] | “Epic blow-up”? | 史诗般的大脾气 |
[01:18] | Good morning, Internet. Have I got the scoop for you. | 早安 各位网友们 我给你们带来了一条抢先报道 |
[01:21] | Internet superstar nom nom blows up at fans | 网络明星糯懦拉在签书会上因为一点小失控 |
[01:24] | when a book signing gets a little out of hand. | 对粉丝发了一场大脾气 |
[01:26] | Boom! That should do it! | 这样应该就行了吧 |
[01:28] | You’re welcome! | 不用客气 |
[01:29] | Oh, my gosh! | 我的天啊 |
[01:30] | Geez. | 天啊 |
[01:31] | Looks like our favorite koala | 看来我们最喜欢的考拉 |
[01:33] | isn’t quite as cute as we thought he was. | 并没有我们想象中的那么可爱 |
[01:35] | Well, I don’t even think I need to explain myself. | 我并不认为我需要为此解释什么 |
[01:37] | I was totally in the right and… | 我完全是正确的 而且… |
[01:39] | Wait, who laughed? Who’s laughing at me! | 等等 谁笑了 谁在笑我 |
[01:41] | – Are you laughing at me? – Nom nom, no one’s… | – 是你在笑我吗 – 糯懦拉 没人在… |
[01:43] | All right, that’s it. Get this stupid thing off me! | 好了 我受够了 把这个愚蠢的东西拿开 |
[01:45] | This response video went up on nom nom’s channel | 而针对上述视频的回应也在昨晚出现在了 |
[01:47] | just last night. | 糯懦拉的主页上 |
[01:48] | I keep hearing the word diva thrown around, | 我最近一直听到大家说我脾气不好 |
[01:50] | but that’s just not true. | 事实上那是错误的 |
[01:51] | I’ve got responsibilities like everyone else. | 我和大家一样都有责任感 |
[01:54] | Oh! Looks like it’s time to feed my pets. | 看啊 是时候喂我的宠物了 |
[02:01] | Good doggie. | 乖狗狗 |
[02:02] | I think it’s clear | 我认为很显然 |
[02:04] | that our favorite marsupial’s career… | 这只有袋哺乳动物的事业… |
[02:05] | Grrrrrr. Go away! | 走开 |
[02:06] | Is all washed up. | 已经彻底完蛋了 |
[02:07] | That’s it for today. | 今天的报道就到这里 |
[02:09] | Don’t forget to like, comment, favorite… | 别忘了点赞 留言 加收藏… |
[02:11] | Ugh, enough. This is terrible. | 够了 真是太吓人了 |
[02:13] | Poor guy, he just wanted to make great art. | 可怜的家伙 他只是想搞好艺术 |
[02:15] | The pitfalls of being a creative genius. | 这仅仅是一个创造性天才的缺陷 |
[02:18] | Oh! That’s probably the thing I ordered. | 可能是我网购的东西到了 |
[02:20] | It’s this really cool rc helicopter | 就是这个超酷的遥控直升机 |
[02:22] | and it flies really high and has little blinky lights… | 能飞得相当高 而且还带小闪灯 |
[02:33] | Hey, was it my package? Where is it? | 是我的包裹到了吗 在哪儿呢 |
[02:35] | It’s rude to shut the door on the mailman, you… | 给邮递员吃闭门羹是很不礼貌的 你… |
[02:36] | Kno-o-o-w! | 知道道道的 |
[02:38] | Um, hey, friend. | 你好 朋友 |
[02:40] | Do… Do you remember me? | 你 你还记得我吗 |
[02:42] | Oh, my gosh, it’s nom nom! | 我的天啊 是糯懦拉 |
[02:44] | What’s he doing here? | 他在这里干什么 |
[02:45] | I was, uh… You know, just in the area | 我就 刚好在这附近 |
[02:47] | and I thought, hey, why not stop by and say hi | 然后我就想 为什么不顺路过来问声好呢 |
[02:50] | since all my other friends are gone. | 因为其他朋友都离我而去了 |
[02:52] | And my job, and one minute you’ve got it all… | 同时还有我的工作 前一分钟我还都拥有着 |
[02:56] | What am I now? | 现在我又是什么呢 |
[02:58] | Oh, you poor little cabbage. | 可怜的小家伙 |
[02:59] | You should just stay with us, man! | 你应该和我们呆在一起 兄弟 |
[03:01] | We got plenty of room. | 我们这里房间多着呢 |
[03:02] | Are you sure that’s a good idea? | 你确定没问题吗 |
[03:04] | This guy’s a butt, remember? | 这家伙是个混蛋 记得吗 |
[03:06] | Ice bear hates butts. | 北极熊讨厌混蛋 |
[03:07] | No, no, you guys are right. | 你们说得对 |
[03:08] | I wouldn’t let me in, either. | 我要是你 也不会让自己进屋 |
[03:10] | I mean, who would want a | 我是说 谁会让一个 |
[03:11] | Giant loser in their house?! | 巨大的失败者进屋呢 |
[03:18] | Come on in, buddy. Let’s get you fixed up. | 进来吧 伙计 我们会拯救你的 |
[03:27] | How are you, man? You holding up? | 你还好吗 感觉怎么样 |
[03:29] | I was just trying to make people laugh. | 我只是想逗大家开心 |
[03:31] | Why, world?! | 世界为什么这样对我 |
[03:33] | What has nom nom ever done to you? | 糯懦拉曾经做错了什么吗 |
[03:34] | You can just set those down right there. | 这些你放在这里就好了 |
[03:38] | Aw, it’s probably not as bad as you think, buddy. | 也许也没你想的那么坏 兄弟 |
[03:40] | No, no, you don’t get it. | 不 你不明白 |
[03:41] | I’m alone in this world. | 我只身一人在这个世界上 |
[03:43] | No one will ever make videos with me anymore. | 再也不会有人给我拍视频了 |
[03:45] | Don’t say that. | 别这么说 |
[03:46] | You just need a new angle. | 你只是需要从一个新角度 |
[03:48] | Show people a different side of yourself. | 让大家看到另一面的你 |
[03:50] | The good side. | 好的那一面 |
[03:51] | Do you really think that could work? | 你真的认为那样做会有用吗 |
[03:54] | But my crew’s all gone. | 但是我的工作人员都走了 |
[03:55] | I don’t know how to make videos without them. | 离了他们我不知道怎么拍视频 |
[03:57] | Psht! You don’t need that old crew. | 你不需要以前的工作人员 |
[03:59] | You’ve got us! Right, bros? | 你有我们呢 对吧 兄弟们 |
[04:01] | Uh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[04:02] | Ice bear wants no part of this. | 北极熊不想参与这件事 |
[04:04] | Ooh! What if we did something fresh? | 如果我们拍点新的东西呢 |
[04:06] | What if… I dunno… | 如果 我也不知道 |
[04:07] | We made a movie? | 我们一起做个电影怎么样 |
[04:08] | Yes, I see it! | 我认为很棒 |
[04:09] | You, you can be our director. | 你 你可以当导演 |
[04:12] | It would be an honor. | 真是太荣幸了 |
[04:14] | And, you, you can be my social media guy. | 你 你可以当社交媒体工作者 |
[04:17] | What? That’s not very exciting. | 什么 这可不怎么让人感到兴奋 |
[04:18] | Yeah, you know what? You’re right. | 是啊 说实话 你说得对 |
[04:20] | Most of my fanbase is just girls anyway, | 不管怎么说 我的粉丝阵容大多都是姑娘 |
[04:21] | – So I guess… – I’m in! | – 所以 我觉得 – 我加入 |
[04:23] | Great! And, you… Oh, there he goes. | 太棒了 至于你 他怎么走了 |
[04:24] | Ah, don’t worry about him. | 别担心他了 |
[04:26] | We can do this movie. With just us. | 我们三能够完成这部电影的 |
[04:28] | All right, let’s do this. Let’s make this movie. | 好的 那就行动起来吧 一起拍电影 |
[04:30] | Oh, this is goiang to be amazing. Let’s make a movie! | 真是太棒了 一起拍电影 |
[04:32] | Come and feel me | # 过来和我一起感受 # |
[04:33] | I like where this is going | # 我喜欢现在的感觉 # |
[04:36] | this old man named Tony | # 老家伙名叫托尼 # |
[04:38] | well, he’s a bad, bad man | # 他是个坏坏的家伙 # |
[04:41] | and he taught me how to twist | # 他教我如何扭动身体 # |
[04:43] | like I’m in the quicksand, yeah | # 就好像我身陷流沙 # |
[04:45] | can you feel me | # 你能明白我吗 # |
[04:47] | ain’t no thang what I’ve been doing | # 我无所不能 # |
[04:50] | just waving my arms like this | # 这样挥舞手臂 # |
[04:53] | and shaking my hips like that | # 那样晃动美臀 # |
[04:54] | watch me go now | # 看我来一个 # |
[04:56] | I can do the sprinkler | # 我可以像洒水器一样 # |
[04:58] | wipe the dirt off my shoulder | # 把肩上的灰尘抖抖抖掉 # |
[05:01] | a-running man right to ya, baby | # 有个帅家伙正直直朝你奔来 宝贝儿 # |
[05:04] | then I’ll hustle right on, right on | # 然后我立马就充满干劲 # |
[05:08] | You boys are in for a treat. | 为你们准备了一点犒赏 |
[05:10] | I’ve really outdone myself. | 我也是挑战了自我呢 |
[05:12] | Mmm. Oh, delicious. Mm. | 呒 哇 好吃 呒 |
[05:14] | You have such a talent. | 你还真有天赋 |
[05:15] | Make this for us every night. | 每天晚上都给我们做吧 |
[05:18] | Oh, hey, uh, can somebody get me ketchup? | 哦 嘿 呒 有人能帮我拿一下番茄酱吗 |
[05:20] | I mean, it’s great and everything, | 我是觉得 这已经很棒了 |
[05:21] | I just like ketchup. | 可是我就是喜欢番茄酱呢 |
[05:35] | Why, brother? | 为什么这么对我 老兄 |
[05:37] | Oh, no! Nom nom! | 哦 不 糯懦拉 |
[05:39] | Poor little guy! Shh. Shh. Shh. Shh. It’s okay. | 可怜的小家伙 嘘嘘嘘 没事了 |
[05:41] | Shh. Shh. Shh. How could you do that? | 嘘嘘嘘 你怎么能那么做 |
[05:43] | How could you hurt anything that cute? | 你怎么能伤害那么可爱的东西 |
[05:45] | You’re a monster! | 你是个怪物 |
[06:49] | Listen, I know things look bad right now, | 听着 我知道现在局面不是很妙 |
[06:51] | but I can turn it around! | 但是我完全可以扭转回来 |
[06:53] | I got these dumbos right where I want them, | 我已经找到我需要的傻蛋了 |
[06:55] | and soon everything’s gonna be coming up nom nom. | 而很快 所有的一切都会回到糯懦拉的手中的 |
[06:58] | Oh, yeah?! You don’t believe me? | 哦 是么 你不相信我 |
[07:00] | You just wait until tomorrow | 你明天就等着看吧 |
[07:01] | and you’ll be begging to join my crew again! | 到时候你会哭着求我再回到阵容里的 |
[07:03] | Well, let… | 好吧 那 |
[07:06] | Let me call you back. | 我会再打给你的 |
[07:08] | There’s still one thing I need to take care of. | 还有点需要我要处理的事情 |
[07:41] | Ah, I’m so excited! Our first day of filming! | 啊 我好兴奋 第一天拍摄 |
[07:44] | I hope it becomes a cult classic. | 我希望它会成为小众片的精典 |
[07:46] | Ice bear… | 白熊 |
[07:48] | Ice bear is down here. | 白熊在这下面啦 |
[07:49] | Wait, did you hear something? | 等等 你听到什么了吗 |
[07:51] | I didn’t hear anything. We should get going. | 什么都没听到呢 我们赶紧走吧 |
[07:59] | Well, here we are! | 我们到了 |
[08:00] | Welcome to the movie set, boys! | 欢迎来到片场 少年们 |
[08:01] | And everyone you see here is an extra in the movie! | 你们看到的每一个人都是电影里的临时演员 |
[08:04] | Wow. | 哇哦 |
[08:05] | Uh, where are the cameras? | 呃 摄影机在哪里 |
[08:06] | Oh, they’re hidden everywhere. | 哦 他们隐藏在每个角落里 |
[08:08] | It’ll help with your acting! | 这样有助于你们的表演 |
[08:09] | Wait, what? We’re acting? | 等一下 什么 我们需要表演 |
[08:11] | Oh, we get to be in the movie? | 哦 我们可以出现在电影里 |
[08:12] | Oops, did I forget to mention that? | 哦 我忘记告诉你们了吗 |
[08:14] | Ooh! | 哦 |
[08:15] | Hey, nom nom, um, | 嘿 糯懦拉 呃 |
[08:17] | could we rehearse our lines first? | 我们能先彩排一下我们的桥段吗 |
[08:18] | Uh, no time! Quick! Take your marks in the pool! | 呃 没时间了 快点吧 去泳池里各就各位吧 |
[08:21] | And remember, your characters are in distress. | 记住 你们的角色都沉浸在悲痛中 |
[08:23] | Here’s your costumes and props. | 这是你们的戏服和道具 |
[08:25] | Put ’em on and get in your places | 换上以后去到你们指定的位置 |
[08:26] | thanks, man. We won’t let you down. | 谢谢啦 兄弟 我们不会记你失望的 |
[08:28] | All right, go get ’em. | 好的 去吧 |
[08:32] | Aw, man. Why is the slide closed? | 哦 不是吧 为什么这个滑梯关了啊 |
[08:34] | Scram! Go swim in chlorine with your eyes open. | 走开 去睁着眼在氯水里游泳吧 |
[08:38] | Mailman! | 我是邮递员 |
[08:40] | I have a package for a grizzly bear? | 我有一个给棕熊的快递 |
[08:43] | Hello? Anybody here? | 有人么 家里有人么 |
[08:46] | Whoa! Oh, my! | 哇哦 哦 我的天 |
[08:49] | Package for grizzly bear? | 来收棕熊的快递的吗 |
[08:51] | Here, let me. | 给 让我来吧 |
[08:53] | Oop. Okay, then. | 哦 好吧 |
[08:56] | Ooh! | 哦 |
[09:00] | Okay, guys, ready and action! | 好了 兄弟们 准备好了 开始 |
[09:02] | Save me! Oh, no! Oh, no, the water is drowning us. | 救救我 哦 不 我们快要被淹死了 |
[09:05] | Attention, everyone! | 大家注意了 |
[09:07] | Can you all focus your attention on the drowning bears, please. | 请把你们的注意力都集中到快淹死在熊身上 |
[09:09] | I am drowning! Water filling up my tummy. | 我快淹死啦 水已经灌进我的胃里噘 |
[09:11] | Eh. | 额 |
[09:16] | Flawless. And now to raise the stakes. | 完美 现在来加点难度吧 |
[09:24] | Whoa. What’s that! | 哇哦 那是什么 |
[09:25] | It’s a shark. | 是鲨鱼 |
[09:27] | Run! Run! | 快跑 快跑 |
[09:31] | Everyone’s playing their part so well. | 每个人的角色都演的好好哦 |
[09:33] | Those bears are still in the water. | 那两只熊还在水里 |
[09:35] | Oh, look, everyone, it’s nom nom! | 哦 大家快看 是糯懦拉 |
[09:44] | Why are all the extras out of the pool? | 为什么所有的临时演员都从池里爬上去了 |
[09:46] | Is that special effects? | 那是什么特效吗 |
[09:50] | Uh, that felt real. | 哇 感觉好真实 |
[09:54] | OMG, it’s a shark! | 我的天 是鲨鱼 |
[09:59] | Nom nom is saving them! | 糯懦拉去救他们了 |
[10:01] | He’s a hero! | 他是个英雄 |
[10:02] | Bears! Remain calm. | 熊熊们 保持镇静 |
[10:04] | Nom nom, get out of the pool, man. | 糯懦拉 快别在泳池里了 |
[10:05] | There’s real sharks here! | 这里有真的鲨鱼啊 |
[10:06] | What are you doing? Stop! | 你在干什么 快停下 |
[10:13] | Help! | 救命啊 |
[10:14] | Eat them first! I’m small and bony! | 先吃他们 我又小又没肉 |
[10:16] | Whoa, what’s that? | 哇哦 那是什么 |
[10:20] | Huh? | 恩 |
[10:32] | No, no, no! You ruined my video! | 不不不 你毁了我的视频 |
[10:34] | This was my shot! Let me down! | 我的拍摄 放我下去 |
[10:37] | Aaaah! | 啊 |
[10:38] | Waaaagh. | 哇 |
[10:40] | Huh? | 恩 |
[10:43] | Hey, look, it’s nom nom and he’s being adorable! | 嘿 看啊 是糯懦拉 他这样好可爱啊 |
[10:46] | Nom nom. He’s adorable. | 糯懦拉 好可爱 |
[10:48] | Nom, nom, nom,nom, nom, nom, nom. | 糯懦拉 |
[10:57] | Well, looks like nom nom is back where he belongs… | 好吧 看上去糯懦拉回到了他属于他的地方 |
[10:59] | On the Internet. | 网络上 |
[11:01] | Bummer we didn’t get to be in that movie, though. | 虽然扫兴的是我们没出现在那电影 |
[11:03] | Yeah, but at least we weren’t eaten alive by sharks. | 是啊 不过至少我们没有被鲨鱼活活吃掉 |
[11:05] | True that. | 那倒是真的 |
[11:07] | Uh… Ketchup? | 呃 番茄酱 |