时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da, ba-da-ba-da-ba | # 哒 哒 哒吧哒 哒 哒 吧哒吧哒吧 # |
[00:02] | Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da let’s go! | # 哒 哒 哒吧哒 哒 哒 我们走 # |
[00:04] | We’ll be there | # 我们同在 # |
[00:06] | A wink and a smile and a great old time | # 一个眼神 一个微笑 一声赞许 如往常一样 # |
[00:08] | Yeah, we’ll be there | # 我们同在 # |
[00:11] | Wherever we are, there’s fun to be found | # 无论身处何处 快乐永远同在 # |
[00:13] | We’ll be there when you turn that corner | # 转过街角 我们同在 # |
[00:15] | When you jump out the bush | # 带着大大的熊笑 跳出树丛 # |
[00:16] | With a big bear hug and a smile | # 我们同在 # |
[00:18] | We’ll be there | # 我们同在 # |
[00:28] | Hey, we’re not in the center. Turn back. | 嘿 这里不是正中 往回走 |
[00:36] | Oh, boy. | 老天呐 |
[00:37] | I’ve been waiting two years for this movie. | 这电影我都等了两年了 |
[00:40] | I’ve been playing the trailer on loop as I sleep. | 我做梦时候脑子里都在循环播放预告片 |
[00:41] | Shh! | 嘘 |
[00:43] | Oh, yeah. Sorry. | 哦 好吧 对不起 |
[00:44] | Welcome to the feature presentation. | 欢迎来到特色展映现场 |
[00:45] | Please be courteous. | 请注意文明礼貌 |
[00:47] | Turn off all your cellphones, | 请关闭手机 |
[00:48] | and refrain from talking. | 并且轻声交谈 |
[00:50] | Thank you. | 感谢您的配合 |
[01:05] | Oh, this is the part where he finds his father. | 哦 这就是他找到父亲的那段 |
[01:14] | Oh, and at the end of the movie, | 然后 影片的最后 |
[01:15] | it was his brother the whole time. | 才发现原来一直都是他的兄弟干的 |
[01:27] | Well, what’s wrong with everyone? | 这人们都是怎么了 |
[01:28] | I couldn’t hear a thing. | 我都听不见了 |
[01:29] | Dude, why is everyone so rude? | 老兄 为什么人们都这么粗鲁呢 |
[01:31] | Ice bear wants his money back. | 北极熊表示要退票 |
[01:32] | Sir, we respectfully request your attention. | 先生 我们请你注意一下 |
[01:35] | Theatre 9 has become a cesspool of rowdiness. | 九号厅已经吵得跟蛤蟆坑似的了 |
[01:38] | Ice bear heard wrappers. Not hip-hop. | 北极熊表示只听到了包装纸声 一点都不悦耳 |
[01:40] | We implore you to restore order. | 我们恳请你来维持秩序 |
[01:43] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[01:46] | I can issue you a full refund, | 我可以给你们全额退票 |
[01:48] | but I can’t refund the way the world is. | 但是不能让一切回归秩序了 |
[01:51] | But you’re the manager. | 但你可是经理啊 |
[01:52] | If anyone can do something, you can. | 只有你 才能做些什么 |
[01:54] | There was once a time when movies were special to people, | 从前电影对人们来说还是新鲜事 |
[01:57] | when people acted with dignity in this public place. | 那时候人们在这个公共场所还是体面的 |
[02:00] | Going to the theatre was a loved and time-honored tradition, | 到影院看电影是一种受人喜爱的优良传统 |
[02:04] | but that was a long time ago. | 但那是很久以前的事了 |
[02:10] | Well, what if we helped? | 要是我们帮忙呢 |
[02:14] | How could you possibly accomplish such a task? | 你们怎能完成如此困难的任务呢 |
[02:17] | We’ll go into the theatres, | 我们要回到影院里 |
[02:18] | we’ll shush them with all our might. | 想尽办法让他们安静 |
[02:20] | Ice bear will shush unshushable. | 北极熊表示要让不闭嘴的也闭嘴 |
[02:21] | And we’ll be completely hidden wearing these suits! | 而且我们要穿这身衣服隐身起来 |
[02:24] | Where’d you get those? | 你们从哪弄的 |
[02:25] | They’re for our interpretive dance class. | 这个是我们形意舞课上穿的 |
[02:27] | This looks like it’ll be tight. | 看起来好像有点紧 |
[02:29] | Are they one-size-fits-all? | 这都是均码的嘛 |
[02:31] | They’re perfect! | 这衣服太适合了 |
[02:32] | These uniforms will strike fear | 这些衣服能把畏惧 |
[02:34] | into the hearts of noisemakers everywhere. | 直接打入吵闹的人心中 |
[02:36] | Finally, once again, | 终于 又有机会 |
[02:38] | there’s a chance to restore order to the world of cinema. | 来恢复电影院界的秩序了 |
[02:41] | Now go, and make the east bay cinema 13 proud. | 去吧 让东岸十三号影院荣耀 |
[02:51] | Listen up. | 听好 |
[02:53] | It’s our duty to make this theatre a safe haven | 让这个影院成为再一次 |
[02:55] | for movie lovers once again for our children | 成为电影爱好者 还有我们的孩子 |
[02:58] | and our children’s children. | 我们孩子的孩子的安全港是我们的责任 |
[03:00] | That was beautiful. You should write poetry. | 说的不赖 你都能去写诗了 |
[03:02] | What makes you think I haven’t? | 你以为我没写嘛 |
[03:06] | But how can you do it? You’re just one man. | 你怎么办呢 你就一个人 |
[03:12] | Shh. | 嘘 |
[03:15] | Hello? | 你好 |
[03:16] | Shh! | 嘘 |
[03:19] | Shh, shh, shh, shh, shh. | 嘘 嘘 嘘 |
[03:20] | Shh. | 嘘 |
[03:21] | Shh. | 嘘 |
[03:24] | Shh. I think flowers on a first date are perf… | 嘘 我觉得第一次约会送花会很完 |
[03:27] | shh, shh, shh, shh, shh, shh. Shh, shh. Shh, shh. | 嘘 嘘 嘘 |
[03:29] | Shh! | 嘘 |
[03:30] | Shh! Shh! Shh, shh, shh. | 嘘 嘘 嘘 |
[03:32] | Shh! | 嘘 |
[03:34] | Shh. | 嘘 |
[03:36] | Yeah! | 好哎 |
[03:37] | Wow, that was amazing. It totally worked! | 真是不可思议 非常管用哎 |
[03:39] | Ice bear believes. | 北极熊有信仰 |
[03:41] | We did well, brothers, but it’s only the beginning. | 干的不错 兄弟们 不过这只是开始 |
[03:43] | Behind each one of those doors is a new challenge | 在每扇门后面都有一个等待着 |
[03:46] | waiting to meet true shush-stice. | 真正的噤声制裁的挑战 |
[03:48] | We just got to pick the next one to shush. | 咱们再挑一个 让他们都噤声吧 |
[03:51] | Ooh! You guys! This movie! | 唔 兄弟们 这部电影 |
[03:53] | It’s the last one of the trilogy! | 是三部曲的最后一部 |
[03:54] | It’s a love story between two vampires and you… | 这是两个吸血鬼的故事 |
[03:57] | you guys look like you don’t care. | 你俩好像一点都不在意 |
[03:59] | Good idea, panpan. Let’s split up. | 好主意 胖达 咱们分头行动 |
[04:01] | Away! Huh-huh-huh. | 散开 |
[04:04] | Shh! | 嘘 |
[04:11] | Shh! | 嘘 |
[04:12] | Shh! | 嘘 |
[04:14] | Shh. | 嘘 |
[04:15] | What? I was just coughing. | 怎么了 我就咳嗽一下 |
[04:17] | Shhhhhh. | 嘘 |
[04:20] | Jared is so beautiful. He’s prettier than me. | 杰拉德太美型了 他比我还漂亮 |
[04:23] | Yeah, I know. | 是啊 我知道 |
[04:25] | This is our year, Christopher. | 今年该流行咱了 克里斯多弗 |
[04:31] | Jared. | 杰拉德 |
[04:35] | I hear there’s more kissing in this mo… | 我听说这一部里吻戏更多 |
[04:36] | shh. | 嘘 |
[04:38] | It is I. Christopher. | 这就是我 克里斯多弗 |
[04:40] | Yet another cold night alone and unloved. | 又是一个孤单没人爱的清冷夜晚 |
[04:44] | But no matter what happens, | 不管怎样 |
[04:45] | The rain will always | 雨水永远都会是 |
[04:47] | be my friend. | 我的朋友 |
[04:48] | We want Jared! | 我们要看杰拉德 |
[04:49] | Shh! | 嘘 |
[05:03] | Shh. | 嘘 |
[05:05] | Shh! | 嘘 |
[05:07] | Shh! | 嘘 |
[05:09] | I know to you I may seem cold and unfeeling, | 我知道对你来说我可能冷酷无情 |
[05:12] | but it’s only because deep down, I yearn to be loved. | 但那是因为在内心深处 我渴望被爱 |
[05:16] | Ugh. That Jared is so phony. | 呃 这杰拉德好作 |
[05:18] | Oh, Jared. | 哦 杰拉德 |
[05:20] | Shh. Don’t root for him. | 嘘 不要支持他 |
[05:22] | He doesn’t deserve eternal love like Christopher does. | 他不像克里斯多弗那样配得起永恒的爱 |
[05:24] | Shh! Team Jared! | 嘘 姐是杰拉德队的 |
[05:25] | Shh! Team Christopher. | 嘘 哥是克里斯多弗队的 |
[05:27] | Jared, you’re the greatest. | 杰拉德 你最棒了 |
[05:30] | When you leave, my heart weeps. | 你离开的时候 我的心在抽泣 |
[05:33] | Stay with me, my love. | 留在我身边吧 亲爱的 |
[05:34] | Oh, Jared. | 哦 杰拉德 |
[05:36] | You knock me off my feet. | 你简直让我目眩神迷 |
[05:53] | Shh! | 嘘 |
[05:54] | Ooh! | 哦 |
[05:55] | Shh. | 嘘 |
[05:57] | Ugh, unbelievable. | 呃 真是不可理喻 |
[05:59] | Remember, Laura, if you ever drown, | 劳拉 你记好 如果你再落水 |
[06:01] | I would dog-paddle my way to your heart. | 我会狗刨着游向你的心 |
[06:04] | Oh, Jared. You are so perfect for Laura. | 哦 杰拉德 你跟劳拉简直是天生一对 |
[06:07] | Shh! No, Jared’s evil, Christopher is king. | 嘘 不 杰拉德是恶魔 克里斯多弗才是国王 |
[06:09] | Shh! No one is better than Jared. | 嘘 没人比杰拉德更好了 |
[06:11] | Look at these abs. | 看看这些腹肌 |
[06:12] | Are these the abs of a villain? | 这像是坏人的腹肌吗 |
[06:23] | Ah… ah… ah… | 啊 啊 啊 |
[06:28] | Christopher! Jared! Jared! | 克里斯多弗 杰拉德 杰拉德 |
[06:30] | Ah… | 啊 |
[06:31] | ah… ah… | 啊 啊 |
[06:35] | Jared! Jared! Jared! Jared! | 杰拉德 杰拉德 |
[06:37] | Ah-choo! | 阿嚏 |
[06:38] | I know there’s a button | 我依稀记得这有个键 |
[06:39] | to turn off the sound here. | 可以把声音关掉 |
[06:45] | Out! | 出去 |
[06:47] | Get out. | 滚出去 |
[06:50] | This is how I feel about your precious Jared! | 这就是我对你们宝贝杰拉德的看法 |
[06:54] | Team Christopher forever. | 克里斯多弗阵营万岁 |
[06:56] | Boo! Boo! Boo! Boo! | 下去吧 走开 |
[06:58] | Boo! | 走 |
[06:59] | The rain will always be my friend. | 清冷的雨会一直陪伴我 |
[07:04] | Get out! Everyone out! | 滚出去 所有人都出去 |
[07:10] | Phew. I think they got the message. | 咻 我想他们应该学到教训了 |
[07:12] | How did it go for you, panpan? | 你那边怎么样 胖胖 |
[07:14] | I hate vampires. | 我讨厌吸血鬼 |
[07:15] | Ice bear completed mission. Sort of. | 白熊完成了任务 某种意义上 |
[07:18] | Shushers, I’m sorry, but you must leave. | 嘘嘘们 对不起 但是你们必须离开了 |
[07:21] | But we did it. We shushed them. | 但是我们做到了 我们让他们都安静了 |
[07:23] | No. Not like this. You shush irresponsibly. | 不 不该像这样不分青红皂白的 |
[07:28] | I thought you could help, but I was wrong. | 我本以为你们帮得上忙 但是我错了 |
[07:30] | Wrong to hope. | 不该寄希望于你们 |
[07:32] | But, sir, we just tried to… | 但是先生 我们只是尽力 |
[07:33] | shh. | 嘘 |
[07:34] | We understand. | 我们明白了 |
[07:39] | What do you want me to do? | 你想我怎么做 |
[07:41] | No. | 不 |
[07:42] | I’m not on my way to the airport. | 我不在去机场的路上 |
[07:43] | What do you want me to do? | 那你希望我怎么做 |
[07:45] | Get out of the way! | 好狗不挡道 |
[07:46] | Just move! What are you doing? | 快让开 你在干吗 |
[07:47] | Come on! | 快点 |
[07:48] | Ugh. Mom, I don’t care. | 呃 老妈 我才不在乎 |
[07:51] | No. | 不 |
[07:52] | I’m not on my way to the airport. | 我没去飞机场 |
[07:54] | What do you want me to do? | 你到底希望我做什么 |
[07:55] | Well, I’m not… | 好吧 我不 |
[08:07] | Guys, we need your help! | 熊熊们 我需要你们的帮助 |
[08:09] | Shh. | 嘘 |
[08:10] | Shh. Shh. | 嘘 嘘 |
[08:11] | There’s a situation at the theatre. | 剧院出了点状况 |
[08:13] | Only you three can handle it. | 只有你们三个能搞定了 |
[08:14] | It is too late. | 太迟了 |
[08:16] | We have retired to this quiet space. | 我们已经退隐到这安宁之地了 |
[08:19] | Guys, please. We’re desperate. | 熊熊们 拜托了 我们已经孤注一掷了 |
[08:21] | We need you. | 我们需要你们 |
[08:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:25] | Here’s your full refund. | 这是你们的电影票全票退款 |
[08:28] | The manager says thank you for trying. | 经理说感谢你们的努力 |
[08:35] | Refund?! We don’t want our change! | 退款 我们才不是想要回零钱呢 |
[08:38] | We want to change the world! | 我们是想改变这个世界 |
[08:40] | Shh! We’ll do it. | 嘘 来大干一场吧 |
[08:48] | Who are they? | 他们是谁 |
[08:49] | Shh. Shh. Shh. | 嘘 嘘 嘘 |
[08:51] | This is it. | 就是这了 |
[08:53] | Aah! Don’t go in there! | 啊 千万别进去 |
[08:56] | It’s madness! | 太疯狂了 |
[09:07] | Please, silence! Stop! | 请安静 停手 |
[09:09] | Shh. | 嘘 |
[09:11] | Shh! | 嘘 |
[09:12] | I can do a somersault. Watch! | 我会翻跟头 快看啊 |
[09:14] | Shh. | 嘘 |
[09:17] | I’m a superhero, I can sing a song. | 我是超能力英雄 我会唱歌 |
[09:21] | Shh. | 嘘 |
[09:21] | Aah! | 啊 |
[09:22] | I’mma sing a song! | 我会唱歌 |
[09:24] | It’s too late. We are doomed. | 太迟了 我们失败了 |
[09:26] | The magic of cinema is dead. | 电影院的魔力不再了 |
[09:29] | The magic of cinema… oh, that’s it. | 电影院的魔力 哦 就是那个 |
[09:32] | I got an idea. | 我有个点子 |
[09:35] | Huh? | 嗯 |
[09:40] | Movies. “Why movies?” You ask. | 电影 你可能会问我”为什么是电影呢” |
[09:44] | Why are we here in this dark and kind of smelly room | 为什么我们要跟完全陌生的人待在一个黑漆漆 |
[09:47] | with total strangers? | 还有点难闻的屋子里 |
[09:49] | We go to the movies | 我们走进电影 |
[09:50] | to be a part of something together. | 一起成为某个故事的一部分 |
[09:53] | Just think of all the memories we’ve shared, | 想想那些我们一同分享的美好回忆 |
[09:55] | all the times we’ve spread our imagination wings | 那些我们张开想象的翅膀 |
[09:59] | and allowed ourselves to soar. | 一起飞翔的美好时光 |
[10:01] | We’ve opened our arms to new adventures | 我们对新的历险张开双臂 |
[10:04] | filled with moments that warmed our hearts, | 满载那些温暖人心的珍贵时刻 |
[10:06] | moments that are windows to our past | 回溯过去 |
[10:08] | and help us shape our future. | 展望未来 |
[10:10] | We are these characters. | 我们就是这些电影里的角色 |
[10:12] | We understand all their imperfections. | 我们理解他们所有的缺陷 |
[10:14] | They love like we love. | 他们的爱跟我们一样 |
[10:16] | Panda! | 胖达 |
[10:18] | There’s no telling what mysteries will unfold | 没有人能预知前路有什么样的秘密会揭开 |
[10:20] | or who we’ll meet along the way, | 或是我们会在途中遇到什么人 |
[10:22] | but life is never boring when you go to the movies. | 但是沉浸在电影的时间里 生活就不会无聊 |
[10:27] | In conclusion, | 总之 |
[10:29] | who needs a telescope to look at the stars | 当电影里群星闪耀 |
[10:32] | when the stars shine brighter at the movies? | 谁还需要望远镜去看天上的星星呢 |
[10:36] | Now, who’s ready to watch a movie?! | 那么现在 准备好看一场电影了吗 |
[10:44] | Really thought I had something there. | 本来以为我能打动他们呢 |
[10:46] | You gentlemen did it. | 你们做到了 |
[10:48] | You’ve shushed the unshushable. | 你们让安静不下来的孩子们安静下来了 |
[10:50] | How can we ever repay you? | 我要怎么报答你们呢 |
[10:52] | Our reward is that justice has been served. | 正义得到伸张就是对我们最好的报酬了 |
[10:54] | It was our duty as movie-watching citizens. | 作为一个看电影的文明人 这是我们应背的锅 |
[10:56] | Ice bear refuses praise. | 白熊才不要什么表扬呢 |
[10:58] | Please. There must be something I can give you. | 拜托了 一定有什么是我可以给你们的 |
[11:03] | Well… | 那么 |
[11:10] | Shh! | 嘘 |