时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da, ba-da-ba-da-ba | # 哒 哒 哒吧哒 哒 哒 吧哒吧哒吧 # |
[00:02] | Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da let’s go! | # 哒 哒 哒吧哒 哒 哒 我们走 # |
[00:04] | We’ll be there | # 我们同在 # |
[00:06] | A wink and a smile and a great old time | # 一个眼神 一个微笑 一声赞许 如往常一样 # |
[00:08] | Yeah, we’ll be there | # 我们同在 # |
[00:11] | Wherever we are, there’s fun to be found | # 无论身处何处 快乐永远同在 # |
[00:13] | We’ll be there when you turn that corner | # 转过街角 我们同在 # |
[00:15] | When you jump out the bush | # 带着大大的熊笑 # |
[00:16] | With a big bear hug and a smile | # 跳出树丛 # |
[00:18] | We’ll be there | # 我们同在 # |
[00:27] | Oh, elissa… | 艾丽莎… |
[00:29] | You’re such a beautiful queen. | 你真是美丽动人 |
[00:31] | Oh! What’s going on? | 什么情况 |
[00:33] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[00:34] | That’s your new bed floor. | 地板就是你的新床了 |
[00:36] | We’re gonna need this for our guest. | 这个要给我们的客人睡 |
[00:37] | Uh? What guest? | 什么客人 |
[00:39] | Ice bear woke up like this. | 北极熊醒来时就这样 |
[00:42] | But why? | 为什么啊 |
[00:43] | Because we have lots to do! | 因为我们有好多事要做 |
[00:44] | Here, take this bucket of soapy sprays and this mop | 给 拿着这桶清洁喷雾和拖把 |
[00:46] | and start in the living room. | 从客厅开始打扫 |
[00:48] | Hurry! We don’t have much time. | 快点 没多少时间了 |
[00:51] | Grizz, what’s this all about? | 棕熊 这是怎么回事啊 |
[00:53] | It’s called caveshare. It’s like an online bed-and-breakfast. | 这叫享窝 就像是网络家庭旅馆 |
[00:56] | People from around the world go here | 世界各地的人们来这 |
[00:58] | looking for places to stay. | 寻求住宿 |
[00:59] | We’ll let some cool people crash with us, | 我们会让一些潮人来借宿 |
[01:00] | and then we make a little money on the side. | 另外我们还可以赚点小钱 |
[01:02] | It’s win/win. | 这是双赢 |
[01:03] | So, here’s our page. | 这是我们的主页 |
[01:05] | I was up all night making photos. | 为了拍照我一夜没睡 |
[01:07] | Our free continental breakfast. | 我们免费提供欧式早餐 |
[01:08] | Semi-private bathroom. | 半私人的浴室 |
[01:10] | Shared living area where we all hang out and party. | 分享我们娱乐和办派对的客厅 |
[01:12] | – And a prince-sized bed. – Hey! | – 还有一张黄金单人床 – 嘿 |
[01:15] | Grizz, why do you want strangers in our place? | 棕熊 为什么你想要陌生人来我们的地盘 |
[01:17] | Ice bear hates sharing. | 北极熊痛恨分享 |
[01:19] | Guys, come on, we’ll make lifelong friends, | 伙计们 拜托 我们会交到一辈子的朋友的 |
[01:21] | and we’ll get to show off all this cool stuff in our pad, | 我们要在平板上把这些好东西都展示出来 |
[01:23] | like this embroidered pillow I made of all of us. | 就像我做的这个枕头一样 大家都在上面 |
[01:26] | Ice bear wouldn’t show that off. | 北极熊不会拿这个来炫耀 |
[01:28] | Look at that… We got a request! | 看那…我们收到请求了 |
[01:30] | I am so excited, my face hurts! | 我太激动了 我脸疼 |
[01:32] | Who is it? | 这是谁 |
[01:34] | Charlie. | 查理 |
[01:35] | Let’s see what he looks like. | 我们看看他长什么样 |
[01:37] | Blurry. He must move around a lot. | 好模糊 他肯定老是动来动去 |
[01:39] | He likes nature… | 他看起来很原生态… |
[01:40] | And, I guess, bushes. | 我猜这是灌木丛 |
[01:42] | – Accepted! – Wait! No! | – 接受 – 等等 不要 |
[01:43] | How is this even safe? | 这个安全吗 |
[01:44] | Ice bear will protect you. | 北极熊会保护你的 |
[01:47] | Oh, my gosh! He’s here! | 天呐 他来了 |
[01:48] | That was way too fast. | 这也太快了 |
[01:50] | Come on, panda. Look presentable, please. | 拜托 熊猫 像样点 |
[01:51] | Okay, get ready. | 好了 准备好 |
[01:52] | Hellooo… | 你好… |
[01:54] | No one here. | 没有人 |
[01:55] | Huh. | 哈 |
[01:57] | Look at the size of that footprint. | 看这个脚印的尺寸 |
[01:58] | Mm. I don’t see anybody out there. I… | 我没看到有人在外面 我… |
[02:01] | Whoa! | 哇 |
[02:02] | Hey, guys! | 嗨 朋友们 |
[02:04] | Caveshare? Is this the right place? | 享窝 是这里吗 |
[02:06] | Ah, nice, sturdy woodwork you got here. | 真棒 你们的木门很坚固 |
[02:08] | Ah, thanks, man. Uh, my name’s… | 谢了 伙计 我叫… |
[02:10] | You must be grizzly. Charlie. It’s a pleasure. It really is. | 你一定是小棕吧 我是查理 真荣幸 |
[02:12] | Golly. Would you just look at this place? | 天呐 看看这地方 |
[02:14] | Rustic, charming. | 纯朴 迷人 |
[02:16] | Ah, slick headband, by the way. | 头带不错 顺便说一句 |
[02:17] | Man, I got to tell you guys. | 不得不说 |
[02:19] | I knew this place would be perfect the moment I saw it. | 我第一眼看到这地方就觉得完美 |
[02:20] | This is gonna be great. | 这真是太棒了 |
[02:22] | Well, time to check out the new digs. | 探索时间到了 |
[02:24] | Wow. Quite a lot of windows y’all got. | 哇 你们的窗户还挺多的 |
[02:26] | Say, this your girlfriend, big man? | 说吧 这是你的女朋友吧 大块头 |
[02:28] | Huh? Oh, I, um… | 啊 哦 我… |
[02:29] | I don’t have a girlfriend at the moment. | 我现在没有女朋友 |
[02:32] | Yeah, yeah, that makes more sense. | 好吧 好吧 这样更合理 |
[02:35] | Uh, hey, Charlie, you want anything? A snack, maybe? | 嗨 查理 想吃什么吗 或许来点零食什么的 |
[02:38] | No, no. Thanks, man. I got it. Don’t trouble yourself. | 不 不 谢了 我自己搞定 不用麻烦你 |
[02:41] | Wow! Is this homemade? | 哇 这是自制的吗 |
[02:43] | Oops. Uh, lost it. | 哎呀 弄掉了 |
[02:46] | Oh-ho! What’s in here? | 这里面是什么 |
[02:47] | No way! Cheese poofies? | 不会吧 芝士条吗 |
[02:49] | How’d you know my favorite snack? | 你们怎么知道这是我的最爱 |
[02:53] | Oh, that is fresh. That is choice. | 是新鲜的 这才是对的选择 |
[02:56] | Oh, my gosh. That was so rude of me. | 老天 我真是太粗鲁了 |
[02:58] | Y’all mind if I eat this? | 我吃这个没关系吧 |
[03:00] | Well, you’re our guest. | 当然 你是客人 |
[03:01] | Of course you’re welcome to whatever… Fantastic. | – 当然没关系 不管… – 太棒了 |
[03:05] | Ah, you guys are excellent hosts. | 你们真是极好的主人 |
[03:07] | I already feel right at home. | 我已经感觉宾至如归了 |
[03:09] | Is this couch hypoallergenic? | 这沙发是低过敏性的吗 |
[03:11] | That’s kind of a big concern for me. | 这真是对我莫大的关怀 |
[03:12] | Have you ever heard of dust mites? | 你们听说过尘螨吗 |
[03:13] | They’re probably crawling all over this thing. | 他们大概在这些东西上到处爬 |
[03:16] | Well, I don’t know about that, but I do know | 我不知道那些 但我知道 |
[03:18] | it’s time for a photo of our first caveshare guest. | 该给我们的第一个享窝客人拍张照了 |
[03:20] | Say cheese, buddy. | 说茄子 兄弟 |
[03:22] | Aah! | 啊 |
[03:25] | Say, y’all got any games? | 说起来 有什么游戏可玩吗 |
[03:29] | Lucky seven, lucky seven. | 幸运七 幸运七 |
[03:31] | Lucky seven! | 幸运七 |
[03:34] | Blow for luck? | 吹口福气吗 |
[03:35] | No? All right. | 不要 好吧 |
[03:36] | Come on, baby! Let’s see that seven! | 来了 宝贝 肯定是个七 |
[03:38] | Whoo-whoo! | 哈哈哈 |
[03:40] | I’ll just move over here, | 我走到这 |
[03:41] | and I’ll be taking that from you. | 然后从你这拿走那个 |
[03:43] | Say goodbye to panda. | 和熊猫说再见喽 |
[03:45] | Bye, panda! | 拜拜 熊猫 |
[03:47] | So, Charlie, where are you from? | 查理 你家在哪 |
[03:49] | Uh, you know… Here, there. | 呃…这里 那里 |
[03:51] | You know how it is. | 你懂的 就是这样了 |
[03:53] | Uh, uh… uh… | 呃…呃… |
[03:55] | Yea… uh, yeah. Totally. | 耶…当然懂 |
[03:56] | Well, my brothers and I | 我的兄弟和我 |
[03:57] | would love to hear any stories you’ve got about your life. | 很乐意听你分享你的生活故事 |
[03:59] | Do you have any good ones? | 有些什么趣事吗 |
[04:03] | Mnh-mnh. | 嗯 |
[04:04] | Well, I’m gonna go get us some pretzels. | 我去给你们拿些椒盐脆饼干 |
[04:06] | Oh, let me get that for ya. | 我来帮你拿吧 |
[04:10] | It’s almost dinnertime anyway, you know? | 反正也差不多到晚餐时间了 |
[04:12] | So, I’m just watching this guy, right, | 我就看着这个人 |
[04:14] | from a distance, uh, just minding my own business. | 隔着一段距离 正想着我自己的事 |
[04:16] | But this guy doesn’t even look like he knows what he’s doing. | 但这个人好像不知道自己在做什么 |
[04:19] | So he backs up his truck all the way off the cliff… | 所以他一直把他的卡车倒到了悬崖… |
[04:21] | Right off the edge. | 就在悬崖边上 |
[04:24] | He didn’t know how to drive. | 他不知道怎么开车 |
[04:26] | Uh-huh. So what happened to him? | 啊 他后来怎么样了 |
[04:29] | Who? | 谁 |
[04:30] | The truck guy! | 开卡车的这个人 |
[04:31] | I don’t know. It’s not like I knew him. | 我不知道 我又不认识他 |
[04:34] | Well, I thought it was a great story. | 我认为这故事很棒 |
[04:36] | Ice bear’s special soup ready. | 北极熊特色汤煮好了 |
[04:37] | Well, don’t mind if I do. | 失礼了 |
[04:40] | Mm. You know what this needs? | 知道这汤还要加点啥吗 |
[04:41] | A little touch of that orange poofie magic. | 来点少许芝士条的魔法就好 |
[04:44] | Mmm! Here, let me get that for you. | 来 我帮你加点 |
[04:47] | Hey, great soup, champ. | 棒极了这汤 |
[04:50] | You guys, I just want to say, | 伙计们 我只想说 |
[04:52] | grizz, pan man, a-and… you, | 棕熊 熊猫 和…你 |
[04:55] | you guys are great. | 你们真是太棒了 |
[04:57] | I’ve only been here for like three hours, | 我才到这里三个小时 |
[04:59] | and I already feel this connection, you know? | 我已经感受到了这种羁绊 知道么 |
[05:01] | Aww. It has been so cool getting to know you, buddy, | 能认识你真是太好了 |
[05:03] | and I know I speak for my whole family… | 我知道我们大家都是这么想的 |
[05:05] | You don’t speak for ice bear. | 北极熊表示没这么想 |
[05:06] | When I tell you how much fun it’s been | 当我跟你说你来我们这个小窝 |
[05:08] | having you stay with us in our little cave. | 之后大家都觉得很有趣 |
[05:09] | Aah! | 啊 |
[05:16] | Um… | 呃 |
[05:18] | So, do you guys like any podcasts? | 你们有什么喜欢的网络播客不 |
[05:21] | All right, boys. Anything else you need? | 好了 兄弟们 还需要什么不 |
[05:23] | Nope. All good here. Good night, buddy. | 没有 都挺好的 晚安啦 兄弟 |
[05:25] | Sleep tight, guys. | 晚安 兄弟们 |
[05:28] | So, panda, tell me about yourself. | 那个 熊猫 跟我说说你自己吧 |
[05:30] | I-I’ve always found that the best conversations | 我总觉得最精彩的对话 |
[05:32] | happen under the cover of darkness. | 都是发生在夜色的掩护之下的 |
[05:34] | Here. I’ll start… Sometimes I feel insecure, | 我先从觉得不安全的东西说起吧 |
[05:36] | because I feel like the fur on my left side | 因为我觉得身体左边的毛 |
[05:38] | is longer than the fur on my right side. | 要比右边的长 |
[05:41] | I have a recurring dream | 我有一个循环不断的梦 |
[05:41] | that I’m a telephone pole. Is that weird? | 梦见我是一电线杆子 是不是很奇怪 |
[05:43] | Also, my head’s a little too big for most hats. | 还有 我的头比大多数的帽子都大 |
[05:46] | So, why do you think you don’t have a girlfriend? | 那个 你觉得没有女朋友是为什么呢 |
[05:48] | Wait, wait. Before you answer, | 等等 先别回答 |
[05:49] | I got to run to the bathroom real quick. | 我抓紧时间去上个厕所 |
[05:50] | Hold that thought. | 等一下 |
[05:59] | Oh, no! | 哦 不 |
[06:02] | Uh, h-hey, man. Hey, hey, sorry. Quick question. | 嗯 兄弟 嘿 不好意思 问一下 |
[06:05] | Uh, what should I do if the water in the toilet | 呃 要是马桶里的水不在马桶里了 |
[06:07] | isn’t in the toilet anymore? | 我该怎么办呢 |
[06:09] | Actually, wait. I-I-I think I got it. | 不过 等一下 我知道怎么办了 |
[06:11] | Sorry. Good night. | 不好意思 晚安 |
[06:14] | Oh, man. | 哦 天呐 |
[06:18] | Update… so, now the water is sort of everywhere, | 最新消息 要是水有点到处都是了 |
[06:20] | and it’s moving into the living room. | 而且正在向客厅扩散 |
[06:22] | Thoughts? | 有啥办法不 |
[06:24] | I’m gonna try and put it back in. | 我要想办法把它弄回去 |
[06:25] | Just gonna borrow this real quick. | 只需要用一下这个 |
[06:32] | Uh… yep. | 嗯 妥了 |
[06:35] | Here you go. | 你枕好了哈 |
[06:38] | Also, you’re out of toilet paper. | 另外 你们的厕纸用完了 |
[06:43] | Ugh. I had a rough night. | 呃 昨天没睡好 |
[06:44] | I kept hearing the toilet flushing | 我老听着有冲马桶 |
[06:46] | and splashing or something. | 和溅水之类的声音 |
[06:47] | How’d you sleep, panda? | 你睡得怎么样 熊猫 |
[06:49] | Ohh. | 噢 |
[06:51] | All right, don’t worry about it, man. | 好啊 不用担心啦 |
[06:52] | I’ll make us some nice coffee, and we’ll… | 等我给咱们泡个咖啡 然后 |
[06:56] | Oh. Good morning, you two. | 哦 早上好啊 你俩 |
[06:57] | I made us some coffee. | 我给咱们泡了点咖啡 |
[06:58] | Oops! | 哎呦 |
[06:59] | Ah, that’ll wash out. | 啊 应该能洗下去的 |
[07:01] | Also, I hope it’s cool I invited a few friends over. | 另外 希望你们不介意我请了些朋友过来 |
[07:04] | They wanted to check out the pad. | 他们想来试试大富翁桌游 |
[07:08] | Ah, good morning, sunshine. | 啊 早上好啊亲 |
[07:10] | Would you mind whipping up some snacks for us? | 给我们拿点零食来怎么样 |
[07:12] | More friends came than I thought. | 朋友来得比我想象的多 |
[07:16] | Ugh! | 呃 |
[07:17] | You know what?! That’s it! | 你猜怎么着 我受够了 |
[07:18] | Out you go! | 给我滚出去 |
[07:22] | What’s going on?! | 这怎么回事 |
[07:23] | Huh. | 呃 |
[07:26] | There’s all these people outside. | 外面怎么这么多人 |
[07:29] | Hey! Is he there? | 嘿 他在这么 |
[07:30] | Uh, what do you want? | 呃 你们要干什么 |
[07:32] | Uh, we’re looking for a tall guy, hairy, | 我们在找一个 高个子满身毛的人 |
[07:34] | really big feet. | 有很大的双脚 |
[07:36] | We followed his footprints here. | 我们追踪他的脚印到这里的 |
[07:38] | A really tall guy? | 一个特别高的人 |
[07:42] | Do ya know him? | 你认识他么 |
[07:54] | Uh… Charlie? | 呃 查理 |
[08:02] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[08:04] | Charlie, what’s going on? | 查理 这怎么回事 |
[08:06] | Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry. I didn’t do anything. | 对不起 对不起 不是我干的 |
[08:08] | I-I don’t know these guys. I really don’t. | 我不认识这些人 真心不认识 |
[08:10] | People just, uh, follow me. | 他们就是 老跟着我 |
[08:12] | Won’t leave me alone. They ruin everything. | 别丢下我 他们会把一切毁了的 |
[08:13] | I can’t do anything to stop this. | 我没办法摆脱他们 |
[08:16] | I just hide, wake up, | 只能藏起来 每天醒来 |
[08:18] | get a little more used to being alone, | 就更适应自己生活一些 |
[08:20] | then run to hide again. | 然后再换地方藏起来 |
[08:22] | I’m sorry for leading them here. | 很抱歉我把他们引到这来了 |
[08:23] | I should’ve moved on ages ago, | 我早就应该离开 |
[08:25] | but I was having so much fun. | 但是在这里实在太有意思了 |
[08:27] | Finally, I made some friends, and I screwed it up again. | 我终于有了朋友 但是又被我搞砸了 |
[08:31] | I’ll get out of your hair soon. | 我马上就不会打扰你们了 |
[08:32] | Won’t have to see me again. | 你们不会再见到我了 |
[08:36] | We’ll take care of it, man. Just stay right here. | 我们会处理的 你就待在这 |
[08:40] | Excuse me! | 不好意思 |
[08:42] | Can I have your attention?! | 请大家注意一下好嘛 |
[08:46] | My camera! | 我的相机 |
[08:48] | Whoever you are looking for is not here. | 你们要找的人不在这里 |
[08:51] | So you can all leave. | 你们该走了 |
[08:52] | Begone. | 快走 |
[08:53] | What are these footprints, then? | 那这些脚印你们怎么解释 |
[08:54] | And the distinctive smell? | 还有这种独特的气味 |
[08:56] | And there’s hair everywhere. | 而且这里到处都是毛发 |
[08:57] | We don’t believe you. We know he’s in here somewhere. | 我们才不相信 我们知道他就在这 |
[09:00] | Oh, well, uh… that is… | 呃 这些是 |
[09:03] | Panda’s girlfriend. | 熊猫女朋友的 |
[09:04] | What? | 神马 |
[09:05] | Her name is… princess. | 她的名字叫做 公主 |
[09:08] | Yeah? Prove it! We know he’s in here somewhere. | 是嘛 证明一下 我们就知道他在这里 |
[09:11] | Prove it! Prove it! | 证明 证明 |
[09:13] | Prove it! Prove it! | 证明 证明 |
[09:15] | Prove it! Prove it! | 证明 证明 |
[09:17] | Please calm down, everyone. | 各位请冷静一下 |
[09:18] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[09:20] | What’s going on out here, babe? | 发什么了什么事情 亲爱哒 |
[09:23] | Eugh! | 噁 |
[09:24] | Who are these people? | 这些人是谁啊 |
[09:26] | Babe? | 亲爱哒 |
[09:29] | What? Me? | 啥 问我呢 |
[09:31] | See? No way that thing’s anyone’s girlfriend. | 看了吧 这货怎么能是别人的女朋友呢 |
[09:32] | It’s hideous! | 太可怕了 |
[09:33] | “Thing”?! | 这货 |
[09:38] | How dare you talk to my princess that way! | 你怎么能怎么跟我的公主说话呢 |
[09:44] | This young lady is most definitely my girlfriend! | 这姑娘肯定以及一定是我的女朋友 |
[09:48] | If she wasn’t, how come I know | 她要不是的话 我怎么知道 |
[09:50] | that she’s self-conscious about the size of her head? | 她在意自己头的尺寸 |
[09:52] | Or that her fur is asymmetrical? | 还有她身体左右的毛是不对称的 |
[09:54] | Or that she dreams about being a telephone pole | 还有她梦到自己是个电线杆 |
[09:56] | and doesn’t know how to flush a toilet properly? | 而且还不知道怎么冲厕所呐 |
[09:59] | And she’s always using my toothbrush, | 而且她总是用我的牙刷 |
[10:01] | even though she knows that hers is the blue handle! | 即使她知道自己那个是蓝色的刷柄 |
[10:04] | And she’s just so inconsiderate sometimes! | 还有她是如此的不顾及别人 |
[10:07] | I just hate her! | 我好讨厌她 |
[10:09] | I didn’t know you felt this way about me. | 我不知道你对我的感觉是这样的 |
[10:12] | I’m sorry! | 对不起 |
[10:15] | I’m sorry, too! | 我也对不起你 |
[10:19] | Um, we’re gonna get out of your hair. | 呃 我们不再打扰你们了 |
[10:20] | Yeah, maybe you should. | 没错 你们早该这样 |
[10:22] | Forgive me! | 原谅我 |
[10:31] | Here you go. All set. | 好 都准备妥了 |
[10:34] | Hey, thanks for the gear. | 嘿 多谢你给的装备 |
[10:35] | I’m sorry I can’t stay longer, | 很抱歉我不能再待下去了 |
[10:37] | but I’ve been here too long already. | 我已经在这里待了太久 |
[10:38] | No worries. We’re glad you stayed. | 别担心 我们愿意你留下 |
[10:40] | You were the best first guest we could’ve asked for. | 你是我们邀请到的第一个最好的房客 |
[10:43] | Ahhh! Thanks, you guys. | 啊 谢谢你们 |
[10:45] | Hey, take care, big guy. | 嘿 当心自己 大个子 |
[10:46] | You too, man. | 你们也是 |
[10:48] | Uh… it was nice to meet you. | 呃 很高兴认识你 |
[10:50] | Yeah, it was, uh, good. | 是 的确不错 |
[10:56] | Leave us a good review on caveshare! | 在享窝上给我们好评哟亲 |
[10:59] | Okay! | 没问题 |
[11:07] | Lock the door. | 锁门 |