时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da, ba-da-ba-da-ba | # 哒 哒 哒吧哒 哒 哒 吧哒吧哒吧 # |
[00:01] | da, da, da-ba-da, da, da, let’s go | # 哒 哒 哒吧哒 哒 哒 我们走 # |
[00:03] | We’ll be there | # 我们同在 # |
[00:05] | a wink and a smile and a great, old time | # 一个眼神 一个微笑 一声赞许 如往常一样 # |
[00:08] | yeah, we’ll be there | # 我们同在 # |
[00:10] | wherever we are, there’s fun to be found | # 无论身处何处 快乐永远同在 # |
[00:12] | we’ll be there when you turn that corner | # 转过街角 我们同在 # |
[00:14] | when you jump out the bush | # 带着大大的熊笑 跳出树丛 # |
[00:16] | With a big bear smile | # 我们同在 # |
[00:18] | we’ll be there | # 我们同在 # |
[00:49] | Earthquake! | 地震了 |
[00:51] | Only the essentials. | 只带生活必需品逃生 |
[00:53] | Essential. | 必需品 |
[00:54] | – Hey! – Essential! | – 嘿 – 必需品 |
[00:58] | No! What happened?! Where’d you go! | 不 怎么回事 白熊去哪儿了 |
[01:00] | Huh? | 嗯 |
[01:03] | Phew! We survived! | 我们逃过一劫了 |
[01:05] | Hey, do you hear that? | 你们听见那动静了吗 |
[01:08] | – Huh, what’s going on out there? – Could you put me down? | – 外面发生什么事情了 – 你能把我放下来吗 |
[01:12] | – What? – What? | – 什么 – 什么 |
[01:17] | – What’s happening here? – What are they building? | – 这到底是怎么回事 – 他们在建什么 |
[01:20] | Ice Bear sees many code violations. | 白熊目睹了很多违规操作 |
[01:21] | Hey, you there! Who are you guys?! | 喂 那边的熊 你们是谁 |
[01:23] | What are you doing here?! | 你们在这儿做什么 |
[01:24] | – We didn’t do it! – This is a construction zone. | – 不是我们干的 – 这是施工区 |
[01:28] | The city has ordered us to put up a new cell phone tower | 市里让我们在这儿建一座 |
[01:30] | – at this location. – But we live here. | – 新的手机信号塔 – 但是我们住在这儿啊 |
[01:32] | Could you, like, move it somewhere else? | 你们能不能 把它挪到别的地方去 |
[01:34] | Sorry, boss! I accidently made another hole! | 对不起 队长 我不小心又弄出了一个洞 |
[01:38] | It’s okay, Paul! We all make mistakes! | 没事的 保罗 人人都会犯错嘛 |
[01:40] | Now, listen, we received no record that someone lives here. | 听着 没有任何记录显示有人住在这儿 |
[01:43] | B-But this is our home! Wait, look! | 但 但这就是我们的家啊 等等 你看 |
[01:45] | We have a welcome mat, see?! | 我们有个迎宾门垫 看到没 |
[01:47] | Welcome! | 喝吾安 欢 咿赢 迎 |
[01:49] | Whoops! Made another hole! | 糟糕 又弄了一个洞 |
[01:51] | Sorry, but you’re gonna need more proof than that. | 抱歉 但是这个不足以当做证据 |
[01:54] | Well, then we’ll get proof! You’ll see! | 好吧 我们有证据的 你等着瞧吧 |
[01:57] | Okay, we just need to know | 好吧 我们需要了解 |
[01:59] | what counts as good enough proof. | 什么可以算作有效证据 |
[02:01] | Okay, here we are. How about… | 在这儿 应该… |
[02:04] | Ooh-ooh-ooh! Click on that. | 唔 点击那个 |
[02:07] | Home damage. Home damage caused in the event | 房屋损坏 如果房屋被误认为无人居住 |
[02:10] | we claim your home is unoccupied can be easily corrected. | 而被损坏 这种问题可以轻松纠正 |
[02:13] | Simply show a copy of the deed or any other physical | 只需要出示房产契约副本或任何实物证据 |
[02:16] | evidence that shows five or more years of presence. | 证明已居住该房屋五年以上 |
[02:18] | Once shown, we will completely back off. Promise! | 我们承诺 一经出示证据 我们将立即停止施工 |
[02:22] | I like that it was a cartoon. | 我喜欢这个 他们做成卡通动画了 |
[02:24] | We’ve totally been here longer than that. | 我们肯定在这儿住得比那久多了 |
[02:26] | I’m sure we have something from five years ago. | 我相信我们肯定有五年前留下来的东西 |
[02:28] | Okay, you, go stall the construction. | 好吧 你 去拖延施工 |
[02:30] | Panda, you and me will find proof. Break! | 胖达 你和我去找证据 解散 |
[02:33] | Gotta be something around here. No. | 这里一定有 没有 |
[02:37] | Grizz, I found old stuff! | 棕熊 我发现旧东西了 |
[02:38] | No, nope. Whoa! This is from forever ago! | 没 没有 哇 这个好久以前的了 |
[02:41] | – Back when we first came to the city. – Hey, I remember this. | – 是我们刚来这里的时候 – 嘿 我记得这个 |
[02:50] | Well, here it is … the penthouse! | 好吧 请进… 这就是复式公寓了 |
[02:52] | – Whoa. This is massive. – Oh, this is crazy! | – 哇 好大的房间 – 哇 这个太酷了 |
[02:56] | Ice Bear has never seen a larger playpen. | 这是白熊见过的最大的护栏了 |
[02:58] | Ooh, sounds like it’s bigger than your last place. | 噢 听起来这里比你们之前的住处要大 |
[03:01] | – Oh, yeah. For sure. – We just moved here to the city. | – 是的 确实是 – 我们刚刚搬来这里 |
[03:04] | That’s wonderful. Where were you guys living before? | 太好了 你们之前住在哪里 |
[03:07] | A cardboard box. | 一个纸箱 |
[03:09] | What’s funny? | 有什么好笑的 |
[03:13] | Hi! | 嗨 |
[03:15] | What’s up, bro?! | 你好吗 兄弟 |
[03:16] | What’s up?! | 你们好 |
[03:18] | So, this is the kitchen. You’ll see it’s already furnished. | 这里是厨房 已经配有家具了 |
[03:22] | And here we have the deluxe industrial refrigerator. | 这是豪华商用级冰箱 |
[03:28] | And this is the hidden loft. It comes with the best connection | 这是隐藏的阁楼 这栋楼新安装的网络 |
[03:32] | to our building’s newly-installed internet lines. | 在这里信号最强 |
[03:34] | Dibs. | 我要住这儿 |
[03:36] | I love this place. It’s everything we’ve ever dreamed of. | 我喜欢这个地方 它跟我们梦寐以求的一模一样 |
[03:39] | We’ll take it. | 我们定了 |
[03:40] | Well, this is all great! I’ll get started on the paperwork. | 太好了 我会着手办理手续 |
[03:42] | You’ll be able to move in as soon as we get first | 我们收到第一个月的租金之后 你们就可以 |
[03:45] | – month’s rent. – Actually, we can pay right now. | – 搬进来了 – 其实我们可以现在就付 |
[03:47] | – Uh, looks like I have about… $11. – I have 76 cents. | – 好像我有… 十一美元 – 我有七十六美分 |
[03:52] | Ice Bear has a recyclable bottle. | 白熊有个可供回收的瓶子 |
[03:58] | Let’s just open … | 我们先打开… |
[04:00] | Hey, you should get out of here. It’s not safe. | 喂 你们得出去了 这里不安全 |
[04:03] | Quick … move, move! | 快点… 搬走 搬走 |
[04:06] | – Oh, got it! – Okay, not that many papers in here. | – 打开了 – 这儿也没多少文件 |
[04:10] | – Hmm. – Is this trash? | – 嗯 – 这是垃圾吗 |
[04:12] | Those won’t help. But it’s not trash. | 这些都没用 不过这不是垃圾 |
[04:14] | – What’s this? – Don’t throw that away. | – 这是什么 – 别扔 |
[04:15] | I wish you didn’t hold on to so much. | 我希望你没那么坚持 |
[04:18] | Is this a bill? No, just a credit-card application. | 这是账单吗 不是 只是信用卡申请单 |
[04:22] | Probably save that for later, you know? | 留着以备以后有用吧 |
[04:23] | – Do we save any of our bills? – Do we pay our bills? | – 我们保存过账单吗 – 我们付过账单吗 |
[04:26] | – Huh? – Hey! | – 啊 – 喂 |
[04:27] | – No! – No! No! No! | – 不 – 不不不 |
[04:28] | – Sorry, we have to clear space. – Hey! Stop that! | – 抱歉 我们得清空场地 – 喂 住手 |
[04:35] | So, if I see any weird business, I kick you out, okay? | 所以 如果被我发现有任何怪异行为 我就把你们赶出去 明白吗 |
[04:39] | That’s great. We can’t wait to see this place. | 好的 我们迫不及待要看房了 |
[04:42] | If rent late one day, I kick you out, okay? | 如果房租迟交了哪怕一天 我也会把你们赶出去 明白吗 |
[04:44] | Okay. | 好的 |
[04:47] | You! I see you! I kick you out! | 你 我看见你了 我要把你赶出去 |
[04:52] | I fix that door, okay? | 我会修修这门 好吗 |
[04:59] | I kick out cat if you don’t like. So, you like? | 如果你们不喜欢 我可以把猫赶出去 那么 你们是喜欢猫咯 |
[05:07] | – I don’t know about this. – Act cool, man. | – 我不确定要不要租这个 – 冷静点 兄弟 |
[05:10] | This is, like, the only place we could afford. | 这是我们唯一租得起得房子了 |
[05:19] | – What’s wrong? – Ice Bear will wait outside. | – 怎么了 – 白熊还是在外面等吧 |
[05:25] | Um, why is the toilet in the middle of the house? | 呃 马桶为什么在房子中央 |
[05:27] | – You can put curtain if you like privacy. – Oh. | – 如你想要私密些你可以挂个帘子 – 噢 |
[05:36] | See? Very solid. | 看 非常坚固 |
[05:38] | There’s a rat in the shower! | 淋浴头里有只老鼠 |
[05:40] | Rat?! Cat, why you no do your job?! | 老鼠 猫 你为什么没干活 |
[05:44] | Bears, where you go?! I haven’t shown you basement yet! | 熊熊 你们要去哪里 我还没带你们看地下室呢 |
[05:51] | Come on, man! Sir, please be gentle with that! | 别这样 老兄 先生 轻拿轻放啊 |
[05:53] | No! No, let go! Those are my diaries! | 不不 放手啊 那些是我的日记 |
[05:56] | – Hey, man, you can’t just take our stuff! – No! Oof! | – 嘿 先生 你不能就这么拿走我们的东西 – 不 |
[05:58] | This is getting kind of rude, don’t you think?! | 这有点粗鲁了 你不觉得嘛 |
[06:00] | – Hey, give that back! – Sir! Sir, so we checked with the guys. | – 嘿 把喇叭还给我 – 队长 我们去问了一下 |
[06:03] | Turns out we’re not allowed to have the tower | 结果是信号塔不能建在 |
[06:05] | on top of hollow ground. | 山洞之上 |
[06:07] | Okay, just bulldoze the cave down, and we’ll start over. | 好吧 那就把洞窟铲平以后 重新开始 |
[06:10] | – Wait, what? – No! | – 等等 什么 – 不 |
[06:12] | Hey, boss, I got the last of the junk. | 嘿 队长 这是最后一点垃圾了 |
[06:18] | Does it really make your dreams come true? | 他真的能让我们梦想成真么 |
[06:18] | 捕梦网 是印第安人传说中一种有魔力的东西 可以抓住噩梦 也能实现梦想 | |
[06:20] | Sure, man. Made it myself. | 当然了 伙计们 我亲手做的 |
[06:22] | 100% real twigs and yarn. These are legit, man. | 百分之百树枝和线做的 都是合法 |
[06:26] | Will this help us catch our dream home? | 这会帮我们抓住理想的家么 |
[06:28] | Dream home, dream boat. | 理想的家 理想的船 |
[06:29] | Just buy it, hold it, and dream your dream. | 买下它 捧在手心 然后想着你的理想 |
[06:32] | Well… okay. | 好吧 |
[06:34] | – This is all the money we have … – Thank you, friend. | – 这是我们全部的家当了… – 谢谢了 朋友 |
[06:38] | Okay, let’s make sure we dream the best home for us. | 好啦 我们一定要想出个最棒的家 |
[06:41] | Go first, Panda. Dream big. | 胖达 你先来 大胆的想 |
[06:44] | I dream for a home with high ceilings and minimal dust. | 我想要家里有很高的天花板而且一尘不染 |
[06:47] | Good, good. I dream for lots of rooms | 不错 我想家里有很多房间 |
[06:50] | for lots of buddies to stay in. | 给朋友们住 |
[06:51] | Ice Bear dreams for a good school district. | 白熊希望房子对口好的学区 |
[06:54] | Okay. Now… we wait. | 好了 现在 我们就等着吧 |
[07:01] | Oh, hey, little friend. | 嘿 小兄弟 |
[07:03] | You must be homeless, too. | 你一定也无家可归吧 |
[07:06] | You want in on our dreams? Here, just dream about it. | 你想跟我们一起么 给 你也发个梦吧 |
[07:12] | Hey! Where are you going?! You can’t have that! | 嘿 你要去哪里 你不能拿走它 |
[07:14] | Get back here with our dreams! | 把我们的梦想还回来 |
[07:17] | No, come back! | 不 回来 |
[07:21] | Hey, wait! | 嘿 等等 |
[07:29] | Wait. Please! It’s all we have. | 等等 别这样 那是我们的全部家当了 |
[07:35] | We got to find some shelter. | 我们要找个地方避雨 |
[07:37] | Huh? Quick … in there. | 快 那边 |
[07:50] | Ice Bear does not approve. | 白熊并不赞同 |
[07:54] | Come on, guys, it’s just for one night. | 别这样 兄弟们 只是一个晚上而已 |
[08:08] | Okay, are we ready? Hello, bay area. | 好了 准备好了么 海湾区的大家 你们好 |
[08:11] | This is Rebecca Turnmen reporting live from the forest, | 这里瑞贝卡 特曼在为您做现场报道 |
[08:14] | where, apparently, the city is trying to bulldoze | 显然 政府试图在这里铲平一处洞穴 |
[08:17] | the cave that some local bears claim is their home. | 而这里的熊声称洞穴是他们的家 |
[08:20] | Now, sir, can you tell our thousands of viewers | 先生 你能不能跟电视前那么多的观众 |
[08:23] | more about your campaign to stop the destruction? | 说说你们为了抵制拆迁所发起的运动呢 |
[08:25] | – Um… – Sir? | – 呃… – 先生 |
[08:27] | We are… just… trying to save our home. | 我们只是在努力保护我们的家园 |
[08:29] | Excuse me? | 不好意思 |
[08:31] | Okay, and you, sir. How do you feel about | 好吧 还有你 先生 |
[08:34] | the impending destruction of your home? | 你对房子迫在眉睫的拆迁有什么感想 |
[08:36] | – Ice Bear likes turtles. – Excuse me, bro. | – 白熊喜欢海龟 – 不好意思 兄弟 |
[08:38] | I’ll tell you how I feel … outraged! | 我会告诉你们我的感想…被激怒了 |
[08:40] | You can’t just destroy our home! | 你们不能就这样毁掉我们的家 |
[08:41] | Stop the tower! #Savethecave! | 信号塔停工 拯救洞穴 |
[08:44] | Stop that! Get out of here! | 别这样 到镜头外面去 |
[08:45] | As you can see, tensions are growing high and … | 正如你们所见 这里双方的对峙越来越紧张 |
[08:47] | All right, fun’s over! | 好了 玩笑已经结束了 |
[08:49] | Clear out! We’re tearing it down! | 清场 我们要推倒这洞穴了 |
[08:51] | Never! Panda, take pictures with your phone. | 别想 胖达 快用你的手机记录下来 |
[08:54] | He’s going to take photos! | 他会拍照片哦 |
[08:56] | You know how many followers this guy has online? | 你知道他在网上有多少的粉丝么 |
[08:58] | Like, six. Maybe even 10! | 差不多 六个 可能是十个哦 |
[09:00] | Wait! I know what to do! | 等等 我知道要怎么办了 |
[09:02] | Here take this! Stall them! | 拿着这个 拖住他们 |
[09:08] | Save the cave! | 拯救洞穴 |
[09:17] | Got it! | 找到了 |
[09:18] | Save the cave! Save the cave! | 拯救洞穴 拯救洞穴 |
[09:21] | Please, please, please work! | 拜托 一定要能用啊 |
[09:24] | Mm, yes! | 恩 太好了 |
[09:31] | Proof! I have proof! | 证据 我有证据 |
[09:34] | What’s the meaning of this? | 这玩意有什么意义 |
[09:35] | Look at the photo! Look at what it says! | 你看这张照片 看上面怎么写的 |
[09:37] | Do you see how old it is?! See, this is our home! | 看到是什么时候拍的么 看 这就是我们的家 |
[09:41] | Sir, tell us … Is it true that these moderately | 先生 请告诉我们 这些温和可爱的小动物 |
[09:44] | cute creatures have a right to live here? | 真的是有权住在这里的么 |
[09:46] | How does it feel to be a monster? | 变成恶人的感觉如何 |
[09:50] | Everyone, stop construction! | 大家 建造停止 |
[09:52] | Stop everything! We got to look into this! | 停下所有的工程 我们要研究一下这个 |
[09:54] | Uh, do we still get paid? Kind of made a lot of holes. | 呃 我们的工钱还付么 还是打了不少洞的 |
[09:57] | And just like that, the bears’ | 所以就这样 这里的熊 |
[09:59] | cave has been saved. | 保住了他们的洞穴 |
[10:01] | – In what is another … Ugh! – We did it! | – 换句话… – 我们做到了 |
[10:02] | Our home is safe! | 我们家没事了 |
[10:03] | You, guys! | 你们 |
[10:26] | Huh? Guys, wake up. | 兄弟们 醒醒 |
[10:27] | You got to see this. | 快看啊 |
[10:29] | Where are we? | 我们这是在哪里 |
[10:33] | – Nice morning. – Yeah, I slept really well. | – 美好的早晨 – 是啊 我睡的特别好 |
[10:37] | – Hey, this place isn’t so bad. – Ice Bear not entirely opposed. | – 这里不差啊 – 白熊并不完全反对了 |
[10:39] | Yeah, this place is great! | 这地方很棒 |
[10:49] | New window. | 新窗户 |
[10:52] | Ice Bear has made front door. | 白熊做了前门 |
[11:00] | Okay, okay! I finally got it working, guys! | 好啦 我终于知道怎么用了 |