时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da, ba-da-ba-da-ba | # 哒 哒 哒吧哒 哒 哒 吧哒吧哒吧 # |
[00:01] | Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da let’s go! | # 哒 哒 哒吧哒 哒 哒 我们走 # |
[00:03] | We’ll be there | # 我们同在 # |
[00:05] | A wink and a smile and a great old time | # 一个眼神 一个微笑 一声赞许 如往常一样 # |
[00:08] | Yeah, we’ll be there | # 我们同在 # |
[00:10] | Wherever we are, there’s fun to be found | # 无论身处何处 快乐永远同在 # |
[00:12] | We’ll be there when you turn that corner | # 转过街角 我们同在 # |
[00:14] | When you jump out the bush | # 带着大大的熊笑 跳出树丛 # |
[00:16] | With a big bear hug and a smile | # 我们同在 # |
[00:18] | We’ll be there | # 我们同在 # |
[00:35] | Uh, one pepperoni and… A spring blossom. | 呃 一根意式香肠和 一个春华冰激凌 |
[00:39] | Do you want anything to drink? | 想要点儿喝的吗 |
[00:40] | Um, do you have anything orange? | 嗯 有什么是桔子口味儿的吗 |
[00:41] | Hey, check this out. | 嘿 看这个 |
[00:46] | So… What do you think? | 那么 你觉得咋样 |
[00:49] | Huh? What do I think, what? | 啊 我觉得什么东西 咋样儿 |
[00:50] | My thing here. | 我现在的特色 |
[00:51] | I’ve got this great plan to change my image | 哥们儿 我有个很棒的计划 来改变我的形象 |
[00:53] | to look cooler, man. | 看起来更酷 |
[00:53] | Just gonna lean against everything I see. | 不管看到什么 我都要这样斜靠着 |
[00:56] | Hmm. Leaning against things make you look cool, huh? | 嗯 斜靠着东西会让你看起来酷吗 嗯 |
[01:00] | How do I look? | 我看起来咋样儿 |
[01:01] | Eh, I don’t think it’s quite working for you. | 呃 我觉得对你不怎么有用诶 |
[01:03] | Maybe you’re too… Cute? | 也许是你太 可爱了 |
[01:05] | What!? I’m not cute!? | 啥 我才不可爱呢 |
[01:06] | Hey, man, it’s okay to be cute. | 嘿 哥们儿 可爱也没关系 |
[01:08] | Everyone’s got their thing. | 每个人有自己的特色 |
[01:10] | My thing is being cool. Hmph. | 我的特色就是酷 吼 |
[01:12] | And you, you’re cute. | 而你 就是可爱 |
[01:14] | And he… he’s, um… Whatever. | 而他 他是 随便啦 |
[01:16] | Sir, your order’s ready. | 先生 你的订单好了 |
[01:18] | Ooh! | 唔 |
[01:19] | But, grizz, I don’t want that to be my thing. | 但是 棕熊 我不想要那样的特色 |
[01:21] | Aw, man, forget about it. Just eat. | 呃 哥们儿 别想了 开吃吧 |
[01:23] | Mmm, mmm. | 嗯 嗯 |
[01:34] | Oh, excuse me. | 哦 抱歉 |
[01:35] | Oh, man. | 哦 哥们儿 |
[01:37] | I guess it’s allergy season. | 我想过敏的季节到了 |
[01:38] | Dude, that was the cutest sneeze ever. | 伙计 这是我见过最可爱的喷嚏了 |
[01:40] | Stop saying that I’m cute! | 别再说我可爱了 |
[01:43] | Oh, bless you. That was such a cute sneeze. | 哦 上帝保佑 那个喷嚏真是可爱 |
[01:46] | Panda sneeze… cute! | 熊猫打喷嚏 好可爱 |
[01:48] | I’m not cute. | 我不可爱 |
[01:50] | Bro, your sneeze was straight up adorable. | 兄弟 你打喷嚏实在是太可爱了 |
[01:52] | Stop! I’m not cute! | 别说啦 人家不可爱 |
[01:54] | You think that was cute? | 你觉得那样很可爱吗 |
[01:57] | Oh, come on, man! | 哦 拜托 哥们儿 |
[01:59] | I’m not cute! | 人家不可爱 |
[02:02] | That was adorable! | 这真是太萌了 |
[02:03] | Let me see! Let me see! | 让我看看 让我看看 |
[02:04] | Oh, man, that’s the cutest thing ever. | 哦 天呐 这真是最可爱的东西 |
[02:05] | Oh, my gosh. Did you see how cute that was? | 哦 我的天 你有没有看到有多可爱呀 |
[02:06] | Um, yes, I just saw how cute that was. Aah… Aah… | 嗯 是的 我看到有多可爱了 啊 啊 |
[02:08] | Aah! I’m not cute! | 啊啊 人家不可爱 |
[02:10] | Where you going, man? | 你去哪儿 哥们儿 |
[02:22] | I hate allergies. | 我讨厌过敏 |
[02:24] | Oh, thank you. | 哦谢谢你 |
[02:26] | Ahh… | 啊啊 |
[02:28] | What? This can’t be. | 啥 这不可能 |
[02:30] | Oh, my! | 哦 我的天 |
[02:32] | Pan! Panda! | 胖 胖达 |
[02:33] | Panda, you gotta see this! Oh, sorry, dude. | 胖达 你快来看这个 哦 抱歉 伙计 |
[02:35] | Panda, t-the achoo! | 胖达 你啊湫时 |
[02:37] | The sneeze, they filmed it! | 打喷嚏的样子 他们拍下来了 |
[02:38] | Huh? | 啊 |
[02:40] | It’s huge! | 很轰动 |
[02:41] | It’s trending all over the Internet! | 网上传得到处都是 |
[02:43] | People think you’re the cutest thing ever. | 大家都觉得你是他们见过最可爱的东西 |
[02:44] | Ice bear is proud of you. | 北极熊为你骄傲 |
[02:46] | But I don’t want to be the cutest thing on the Internet. | 但我并不想成为网上最可爱的东西 |
[02:48] | I don’t want to be known for this. | 我不想因为这个出名 |
[02:50] | This isn’t who I am. Thi… wh… huh? | 这不是真的我 这 呃 哈 |
[02:52] | Uh, yeah, of course panda | 呃 是的 胖达当然会 |
[02:53] | will come take photos and sign autographs! | 去拍照并且亲笔签名的 |
[02:55] | Okay, thanks! Bye! | 好的 谢谢 拜 |
[02:56] | Whoo-hoo! | 呜呼 |
[02:58] | Panda, you’re gonna be | 胖达 你要成为 |
[02:59] | the most famous, cutest bear ever! | 最有名 最可爱的熊猫了 |
[03:28] | Excuse me, uh, sir, there’s… | 打扰了 呃 先生 有个 |
[03:30] | Uhp, wait. | 嗯 等等 |
[03:31] | Almost… | 快到了 |
[03:33] | There it is! | 就是如此 |
[03:35] | Oh, I’m so good. | 哦 我真棒 |
[03:36] | Bravo, nom nom. | 超级棒 糯糯 |
[03:37] | Sir, uh, s-something’s… | 先生 呃 有事儿 |
[03:39] | It’s all about the subtlety. | 一切都得靠巧妙拿捏 |
[03:40] | You can’t just throw the cute into people’s faces. | 你不能明目张胆地扮可爱 |
[03:42] | Sir, something’s trending. | 先生 有事儿发生了 |
[03:44] | What are you going on about? | 你在忙乎些什么 |
[03:45] | It’s the top video today, sir. | 先生 这是今天点击率最高的视频 |
[03:47] | The views are off the charts. | 点阅人数破纪录了 |
[03:48] | I didn’t release a new video today. | 我今天没有发布新视频呀 |
[03:51] | You didn’t, sir. | 你确实没有 先生 |
[03:58] | He’s good. | 他很不错 |
[03:59] | Please! | 拜托 |
[04:01] | This is just a fad. | 这只是个一时狂热 |
[04:02] | By tomorrow, this thing will be | 到了明天 这个将会变成 |
[04:03] | another lame piece of Internet obscurity. | 又一个网上销声匿迹的炮灰 |
[04:05] | It better be. | 最好是 |
[04:10] | Welcome to the show. I’m Tom. | 欢迎来光临本节目 我是汤姆 |
[04:11] | And I’m Kate. | 我是凯特 |
[04:12] | Now, who likes cute animals? | 那么 谁喜欢可爱的动物 |
[04:13] | Oh, I do, Tom. | 哦 我喜欢 汤姆 |
[04:15] | Well, of course. We all do. | 嗯 当然了 我们都喜欢 |
[04:16] | Adorable animals are taking over the Internet, | 可爱的动物已经掌控了网络 |
[04:18] | and we have two of them with us here today! | 而且我们今天请来了两位 |
[04:20] | Please welcome our guests, | 请大家欢迎我们的客人 |
[04:21] | nom nom the koala, and panda the panda. | 考拉糯糯 和熊猫胖达 |
[04:24] | Aww, thank you, guys. | 嗯 谢谢 伙计们 |
[04:25] | The pleasure’s all mine. | 我的荣幸啊 |
[04:27] | Smile! | 微笑 |
[04:28] | First up, what do you say we start | 首先 我们先在全世界面前 |
[04:31] | with the sneeze heard around the world. | 来听听打喷嚏的声音怎么样 |
[04:34] | Awwww! | 哦哦哦 |
[04:36] | Don’t you just want to hug him? | 你难道不想抱抱他吗 |
[04:39] | All I do is hug that gorgeous bear! | 我最想做的就是抱抱那个超棒的熊猫 |
[04:42] | Well, uh, I’ve got an announcement! | 嗯 呃 我有事要宣布 |
[04:44] | Everyone’s been asking, | 每个人都在问 |
[04:46] | “hey, nom nom, when’s your new video coming out?” | 嘿 糯糯 你的新视频什么时候出来呢 |
[04:49] | Well, the answer is right now. | 好吧 答案就是现在 |
[04:51] | Oh! Okay, let’s take a look at nom nom’s newest video. | 哦 好的 我们来看看糯糯最新的视频 |
[05:00] | Stop recording, you… man: Oh, sorry. | 别拍了 你们 人类: 哦 抱歉 |
[05:03] | Huh. | 嗯 |
[05:05] | Hey, nom nom’s totally copying panda’s video! | 嘿 糯糯的视频完全是抄袭胖达的 |
[05:09] | Chill, people! | 冷静点儿 观众们 |
[05:10] | I didn’t… i didn’t steal anything! | 我没有 我什么也没抄袭 |
[05:12] | Well, it’s a good thing | 好了 好消息就是 |
[05:13] | the annual cute-off is around the corner. | 年度可爱争霸赛即将到来了 |
[05:15] | Cute-off? That’s right. | 可爱争霸赛 没错 |
[05:17] | Two animals enter, and one leaves with the title | 两个动物晋级 其中之一将带着 |
[05:19] | of the cutest animal on the web! | 网上票选最可爱动物的名号离开 |
[05:22] | Well, it looks like we have our two contestants | 嗯 看来我们有两位选手来参加 |
[05:24] | for the annual cute-off. | 年度可爱争霸赛 |
[05:26] | You heard it here first, folks. | 大家伙儿们 你们将首次听说 |
[05:27] | It’s time to take a commercial break. Don’t go anywhere. | 广告时间休息一下 别走开 |
[05:35] | I don’t want to be in a cute competition. | 我不想参加可爱竞赛 |
[05:38] | This whole thing is getting worse and worse. | 事情越来越糟了 |
[05:40] | You’ll get use to it. | 你会习惯的 |
[05:41] | But I don’t want to get used to it. | 但我不想要习惯这个 |
[05:43] | I don’t want any of this. | 我一点儿不想要这些 |
[05:44] | Honestly, I wish I never sneezed at all. | 真希望我从来不会打喷嚏 |
[05:47] | Really? Hmm… | 说真的 |
[05:49] | I have an idea. Why don’t you join me in my limo | 我有个主意 不如节目结束之后 |
[05:52] | for some refreshments after the show? | 你来我的豪华轿车里轻松一下吧 |
[05:54] | Um, okay. | 好啊 |
[05:57] | I’m gonna cut to the chase with you, panda. | 我就直话直说了 熊猫 |
[05:58] | We want different things. | 我们想要的东西不同 |
[06:00] | I want to be number one again. | 我想回到第一名 |
[06:01] | You want out of the cute game, | 而你想退出扮可爱比赛 |
[06:02] | and back to your cool-guy life, yes? | 然后回归到以前的生活 对吧 |
[06:04] | Yeah, exactly. | 正是如此 |
[06:05] | Yeah, so, how do we solve this dilemma? | 那么我们该怎么解决这个问题呢 |
[06:07] | Um… I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[06:09] | You let me win. | 你让我赢 |
[06:11] | If you throw this fight and lose, | 如果你输掉比赛 |
[06:12] | everything will go back to normal. | 一切就能回归正常了 |
[06:14] | Finally, this nightmare will be over for both of us. | 我们俩的噩梦也都能结束了 |
[06:16] | Hmm, you really think that could work? | 你真的认为这行得通 |
[06:18] | Oh, yeah, it’ll work. | 当然 没问题的 |
[06:19] | Just remember the plan… | 记住我们的计划 |
[06:21] | I’ll be cute, and you’ll be… What? | 我扮可爱 而你扮 什么 |
[06:22] | Cool? | 酷 |
[06:24] | Exactly! | 正解 |
[06:25] | Do we have a deal? Yeah! | 交易成功 |
[06:30] | Nom nom swag! Get your nom nom swag right now! | 糯糯商品 现在快来买吧 |
[06:32] | Panda merch! Guys, come over | 熊猫周边 伙计们快来买 |
[06:34] | and support the cutest bear around. | 同时支持这只最可爱的熊猫吧 |
[06:35] | Front row! | 最前排 |
[06:37] | I’m glad we lined up three hours early. | 幸好我们提前了三小时来排队 |
[06:38] | Dude, our little panda’s gonna be out there all on his own. | 伙计 我们的小熊猫就要独立了 |
[06:41] | I mean, is this what mothers feel like? | 他妈妈会怎么想呢 |
[06:42] | There’s a lot of people here? | 这儿的人真多啊 |
[06:44] | Oh, I hope he’s not nervous. | 我希望他不会觉得紧张 |
[06:48] | Welcome, everyone, to the national cute-off! | 欢迎大家来到全国可爱赛 |
[06:51] | It’s starting! It’s starting! It’s starting! Shh, shh! | 开始了 开始了 别说话 |
[06:54] | Whoever fills up their cute-o-meter first | 谁的可爱槽先充满 |
[06:56] | will be crowned the cutest animal in existence, | 谁就能获得最可爱动物的称号 |
[06:58] | and we’ll be throwing in a shiny trophy to boot! | 同时还能获得闪亮亮的奖杯 |
[07:01] | Now, without further ado, | 废话不多说 |
[07:03] | let’s welcome the king of the Internet, nom nom! | 有请网络之王 糯糯 |
[07:09] | Gonna dance all day and have some fun | # 跳舞一整天 一起找乐子 # |
[07:13] | Here we go, let’s hang some more | # 一起来 创造更多欢乐 # |
[07:15] | Nom nom’s already off to a great start, | 糯糯已经有了一个很好的开始 |
[07:18] | but it might take more than that | 但要打败即将到来的打喷嚏轰动 |
[07:20] | to defeat the upcoming sneezy sensation, panda! | 还需要更多 有请熊猫 |
[07:24] | Yeah, here it comes | # 这就来了 # |
[07:26] | Uh, so real | # 如此真实 # |
[07:28] | So fresh | # 如此清新 # |
[07:37] | My name is panda | # 我的名字是熊猫 # |
[07:38] | I am a panda | # 我是一只熊猫 # |
[07:40] | I’m a panda… Bear | # 我是一只熊猫 熊 # |
[07:47] | Well, okay, panda’s starting off | 熊猫的出场 |
[07:48] | with something a little unconventional. | 并未带来理想的效果 |
[07:50] | I guess you never know what people find cute these days. | 你永远也不会猜到现在人们对可爱的理解 |
[07:54] | Here we go, let’s hang some more | # 一起来 创造更多欢乐 # |
[08:10] | Hey, what’s going on? | 发生了什么 |
[08:11] | Why aren’t you doing your cute thing? | 你为什么不扮可爱 |
[08:13] | I don’t want to be cute, I want to be cool like you. | 我不想扮可爱 我想和你一样酷 |
[08:15] | Listen, man, cute is what makes you cool. | 听着 伙计 可爱也是酷的一种方式 |
[08:18] | That’s why all these people came to see you. | 这也是大家到这儿来看你的原因 |
[08:20] | Do you really think I’m cool? | 你真的觉得我很酷吗 |
[08:21] | Man, you got famous on the Internet. | 你可是红遍网络 |
[08:24] | You got on a talk show. | 还上过脱口秀的熊 |
[08:25] | You are the coolest! | 你是最酷的 |
[08:27] | Ice bear thinks you’re precious. | 北极熊认为你很宝贵 |
[08:29] | Thanks you, guys. | 谢谢你们 |
[08:46] | He’s done it! | 他做到了 |
[08:47] | He’s won over the audience! | 他赢回了观众的支持 |
[08:49] | Could this be the turning point for our sniffily superman? | 这会是我们不屑一顾小超人的转折点吗 |
[08:54] | I know you’re thinking like a big man | # 我知道你的想法很成熟 # |
[08:58] | Walkin’ in like you step off the bottom | # 就像走出了人生低谷 # |
[09:06] | So, stand aside and face it | # 站开然后面对 # |
[09:09] | Cause I got mad game, gonna squash you in a burning flame ♪ | # 因为这是一场疯狂的比赛 我会让你猛火大志 # |
[09:13] | Step off of ya | # 退出吧你# |
[09:15] | Step off, fool | # 退出吧 傻瓜 # |
[09:16] | Step off of ya | # 退出吧你 # |
[09:21] | You ain’t nothing, you ain’t cool | # 你什么也不是 你一点也不酷 # |
[09:23] | And I’m gonna crush your business | # 我将会毁掉你的事业 # |
[09:25] | Cause I’m old-school | # 只因我经验丰富 # |
[09:26] | Step off of ya – water! | # 退出吧你 # – 拿水来 |
[09:28] | Step off, fool | # 退出吧 傻瓜 # |
[09:30] | Step off of ya | # 退出吧你 # |
[09:32] | Step off, fool – You big dummy! | # 退出吧 傻瓜 # – 你这个大傻瓜 |
[09:34] | You had one job to do! | 你是有任务在身的 |
[09:35] | You were suppose to lose! | 你应该要输的 |
[09:38] | Looose! | 是要输的 |
[09:56] | Oh, no! | 天啊 |
[10:00] | Ew, not cute. | 一点都不可爱 |
[10:01] | Oh, no. | 不好 |
[10:11] | Uh, you guys aren’t cute at all. | 你们一点都不可爱 |
[10:12] | – I’m out of here. – No, wait! | – 我走了 – 等等 |
[10:14] | I’m still cute! Look! Look! I can sneeze, too! | 我还是很可爱的 看 我也会打喷嚏 |
[10:16] | Hey, watch! | 嘿 看啊 |
[10:17] | Huh?! Clap for me so I can win! | 给我掌声 让我获胜吧 |
[10:19] | Clap for me! | 给我掌声 |
[10:20] | Oh, he clapped! | 他鼓掌了 |
[10:21] | He clapped! I win! | 他鼓掌了 我赢了 |
[10:24] | I am the cutest! | 我才是最可爱的 |
[10:27] | There he is. There’s our cute, little pan pan. | 他在这儿 我们的可爱小熊猫 |
[10:29] | You did good, bro. | 你尽力了 兄弟 |
[10:30] | Thanks, man. | 谢谢 伙计 |
[10:32] | Ice bear is still proud of you. Proud bear. | 北极熊仍然为你感到骄傲 骄傲的熊 |
[10:34] | Let’s go home. | 回家吧 |
[10:36] | Hey, cool lean, bro! | 这倾斜真酷 伙计 |
[10:38] | Yes, yes, it’s all mine. | 这是我的了 |
[10:40] | Aah! Get away! Yes, it’s mine! | 走开 这是我的 |
[10:42] | I won it! It’s mine! It’s mine, yeah! | 我赢来的 这是我的 是我的 |
[10:44] | Yeah, you better leave! | 你最好赶紧走 |
[10:46] | Oh, shh, there, there. | 好了 好了 |
[10:47] | I won’t let anyone take you. | 我不会让任何人抢走你的 |
[10:50] | What the?! | 发生了什么 |
[10:51] | Who’s there?! | 谁在那儿 |
[10:54] | Back again, you loser bear? | 你又回来了 你个失败的熊 |
[10:56] | You can’t have my trophy! It’s mine! | 别想得到这个奖杯 这是我的 |
[11:00] | What do you think you’re doing! Put me down! | 你在干什么 把我放下来 |
[11:02] | Oh, my trophy! Why?! | 我的奖杯 为什么 |
[11:03] | – Cutest! – No, stop! | – 最可爱的 – 快停下 |