时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da, ba-da-ba-da-ba | # 哒 哒 哒吧哒 哒 哒 吧哒吧哒吧 # |
[00:01] | Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da let’s go! | # 哒 哒 哒吧哒 哒 哒 我们走 # |
[00:03] | We’ll be there | # 我们同在 # |
[00:05] | A wink and a smile and a great old time | # 一个眼神 一个微笑 一声赞许 如往常一样 # |
[00:08] | Yeah, we’ll be there | # 我们同在 # |
[00:10] | Wherever we are, there’s fun to be found | # 无论身处何处 快乐永远同在 # |
[00:12] | We’ll be there when you turn that corner | # 转过街角 我们同在 # |
[00:14] | When you jump out the bush | # 带着大大的熊笑 跳出树丛 # |
[00:16] | With a big bear hug and a smile | # 我们同在 # |
[00:18] | We’ll be there | # 我们同在 # |
[00:28] | Fresh bears! Get them while they’re hot! | 新鲜的熊 快来买刚出炉的熊 |
[00:33] | Another one! | 又来一辆 |
[00:34] | Free bears! Free bears here! | 免费的熊 这里有免费的熊 |
[00:36] | Three for the price of none! | 免费得三只熊 |
[00:38] | Aah! Hey! | 嘿 |
[00:39] | Control your child! | 管管你家孩子吧 |
[00:43] | Oh, no! She dented our box. | 不 她把我们的箱子打坏了 |
[00:46] | Poor box. | 可怜的箱子 |
[00:49] | Where are we? Have we been picked up yet? | 我们这是在哪里 有人带上我们么 |
[00:52] | Have we made it to Paris? | 我们到巴黎了么 |
[00:54] | No, panda. We’re not in Paris. | 还没有 胖达 我们还没到巴黎 |
[00:56] | We’re still in… This desert! | 我们还在…这个沙漠里 |
[01:02] | Don’t be sad, panpan. | 别伤心 胖胖 |
[01:03] | We’ll catch a ride soon. | 我们很快就会搭到车的 |
[01:05] | Look! Someone’s coming now! | 看 又有人来了 |
[01:07] | Get ready! | 准备好 |
[01:09] | Free bears! Free bears here! | 免费的熊 这里有免费的熊 |
[01:11] | Bears over here! Please! | 这里有熊熊哦 拜托 |
[01:14] | Pick us! Please! Bears! | 带上我们吧 拜托 熊熊哦 |
[01:17] | Huh? Hey! | 嘿 |
[01:19] | What’s going on here?! | 你在这里搞什么 |
[01:21] | This is our turf, buddy! | 这是我们的地盘 老兄 |
[01:23] | It’s a free country, man. | 这是个自由的国度 兄弟 |
[01:24] | Well, you’re using freedom poorly. | 你在滥用自由的权利 |
[01:26] | Yeah. This is our spot. | 没错 这是我们的地盘 |
[01:28] | We were here first. | 我们先来这里的 |
[01:29] | Cool your jets. I ain’t hurting no one. | 冷静点 我不是来伤害任何人的 |
[01:31] | Oh, we’ll cool your jets. | 我们会让你熄火的 |
[01:33] | You’ve got until the count of 10 to go bye-bye. | 我们数到十 你必须离开 |
[01:36] | Make it five! | 数到五 |
[01:38] | One! Two! Three! | 一 二 三 |
[01:41] | Go for the kneecaps! | 咬他的膝盖 |
[01:43] | Four! Wait. What is that? | 四 等等 那是什么 |
[01:45] | Granola bar. | 燕麦条 |
[01:47] | You guys want some? | 你们想来点么 |
[01:53] | Thanks for letting me stay with you guys tonight. | 谢谢你们今晚收留我 |
[01:54] | It’s no problem. Our box is the best box. | 这不算什么 我们的箱子是最棒的 |
[01:56] | That granola hit the spot. | 燕麦条真是戳中我心 |
[01:59] | I feel like we can make it to Paris now. | 感觉像我们现在已经到巴黎了一样 |
[02:02] | Actually, right now, I feel good right where we are. | 其实 此时此刻 我觉得这里挺棒的 |
[02:05] | Good night, guys. | 大家晚安 |
[02:07] | Night. | 晚安 |
[02:23] | Panda! Panda! | 胖达 胖达 |
[02:24] | What’s wrong? | 出了什么事 |
[02:27] | Our box! It’s gone! | 我们的箱子 不见了 |
[02:29] | What?! Wha… what? | 什么 什么 |
[02:30] | What happened? Where did it go? | 发生了什么事 它去哪里了 |
[02:33] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[02:35] | Granola guy. | 是燕麦条兄 |
[02:37] | Oh, betrayal! | 哦 他背叛了我们 |
[02:38] | We should have known! | 我们早该想到的 |
[02:40] | That granola bar didn’t even have any chocolate bits in it. | 那个燕麦条里面甚至都没有一点巧克力 |
[02:43] | How could you, granola guy? | 你怎么能这么做 燕麦条兄 |
[02:45] | We loved that box. | 我们很爱那个箱子 |
[02:47] | Any last words? | 有什么遗言么 |
[02:49] | Accept your fate! | 受死吧 |
[02:57] | Feel better? | 感觉好点了 |
[02:59] | Okay. Let’s go. We need to find a new box. | 好吧 我们走 我们得找个新的箱子 |
[03:07] | I’m sure there are boxes all over this place. | 我相信这里会有很多箱子的 |
[03:17] | Here you go. | 上来吧 |
[03:25] | It’s not a box, but it’ll do. | 虽然不是个箱子 但是也差不多 |
[03:49] | Look at this one! | 看这个 |
[04:11] | Have at you! | 瞄准你了 |
[04:15] | Huh? Stop! | 停 |
[04:17] | What? | 什么 |
[04:19] | What? | 怎么了 |
[04:23] | Beautiful. | 太漂亮了 |
[04:30] | It’s the perfect box. | 这是个完美的箱子 |
[04:31] | We could make so many cool things with this! | 我们可以用它做很多有趣的事情 |
[04:33] | Yeah! Like a bouncy house! | 是啊 比如充气小屋 |
[04:35] | No! That’s silly. | 不 那太傻了 |
[04:37] | We should make a ballroom. It’s classy. | 我们应该做一个舞厅 那很上档次 |
[04:39] | What are you talking about? | 你在说些什么啊 |
[04:41] | A bouncy house has so much class. | 一个充气小屋也很有档次啊 |
[04:42] | No, it doesn’t! It’s not even a real building. | 不 没有 那甚至不算个建筑 |
[04:45] | You don’t even know a thing about architecture, panda. | 你根本不了解建筑 胖达 |
[04:48] | Well, you do whatever you want. | 随便你吧 |
[04:50] | I’m gonna build my ballroom. | 我要建个舞厅 |
[04:52] | Excuse me? I saw the box first. | 不好意思 我先发现的这个箱子 |
[04:54] | Bouncy house! | 充气小屋 |
[05:08] | Look what you did! Shame on you! | 看看你都做了什么 太丢人了 |
[05:10] | No. No shame on me. | 不 我才不丢人呢 |
[05:12] | You’re the one who ruined the box. | 是你把箱子弄坏的 |
[05:13] | Well, you would have wasted it anyway. | 反正迟早也会让你弄坏 |
[05:15] | Your idea was horrible! | 你的主意太糟了 |
[05:17] | Oh, really? I’m gonna make my own amazing house. | 是嘛 我也造一间自己的房子 |
[05:19] | My house will be a quadrillion times better. | 我的房子会比你强一亿倍 |
[05:22] | Okay. We’ll see. | 好吧 走着瞧 |
[05:24] | Yeah. We will. | 没错 走着瞧 |
[05:29] | I claim this grizzlyland! | 我将这里命名为棕熊大陆 |
[05:39] | Hey, panda, check out how rad my house is. | 嘿 熊猫 看我的房子牛不 |
[05:46] | You think that’s good? | 你觉得那就算好了 |
[05:47] | I’ve got an elevator. What you got? | 我有电梯 你有么 |
[05:49] | Swing! | 秋千 |
[05:50] | Hot tub! | 浴缸 |
[05:52] | Microwave! | 微波炉 |
[05:55] | Drawbridge. | 吊桥 |
[05:58] | Observatory! | 瞭望台 |
[06:01] | Beautiful. | 好美 |
[06:03] | Library. | 图书馆 |
[06:04] | Ball pit! | 海洋球 |
[06:06] | Mwah! Paris! | 嗷 巴黎 |
[06:08] | Flat screen. | 平板电视 |
[06:10] | Fortress walls! | 我有围墙 |
[06:11] | Higher walls! Hey! | 我的围墙比你高 嘿 |
[06:16] | Wha… | 怎么 |
[06:48] | I don’t know | # 我不明白 # |
[06:50] | It’s a little complicated | # 情况有些复杂 # |
[06:56] | Things we said | # 说出去的话 # |
[06:58] | Can I take them all back? | # 该如何全部收回 # |
[07:04] | Memories | # 所有回忆 # |
[07:06] | All fuzzy and faded | # 全部消失模糊 # |
[07:10] | Funny how our dreams come to an end | # 可叹我们的梦最终做完 # |
[07:16] | So I built a wall around my little heart | # 我在心上围了一道墙 # |
[07:20] | Sometimes things break and they fall apart | # 有些东西破碎 分崩离析 # |
[07:24] | But there’s one thing that I know | # 但有一件我明白 # |
[07:30] | Someday | # 有一天 # |
[07:32] | Someday | # 有一天 # |
[07:34] | We will be together again | # 我们终将重聚 # |
[07:37] | Together again | # 重聚在一起 # |
[07:38] | Someday I’ll hold your hand again | # 有一天我们将重新牵手 # |
[07:40] | Hold your hand | # 重新牵手 # |
[07:42] | And look into your eyes and say | # 我会看着你的眼睛说 # |
[07:46] | That we were | # 我们 # |
[07:48] | We were never meant | # 我们从未想要 # |
[07:50] | Never meant to be apart | # 真正的分开 # |
[07:53] | I miss you. | 我想你了 |
[07:55] | If only that moment was now | # 如果那一刻就是此刻 # |
[07:58] | If only that day was today | # 如果那一天就在今天 # |
[08:08] | Hmm? | 嗯 |
[08:14] | Oh, baby, I’m sorry, baby | # 哦 宝贝 对不起宝贝 # |
[08:18] | Can you find it in your carp to forgive my sole? | # 你的心可否原谅我的灵魂 # |
[08:20] | I’m sorry, baby | # 对不起 宝贝 # |
[08:25] | I’m sorry, too! | 我也对不起你 |
[08:26] | I miss you guys! I was so lonely! | 我想你们了 我好孤单 |
[08:32] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[08:33] | Let’s go tell panda we’re sorry, too. | 咱们去跟熊猫道歉 |
[08:35] | Oh, baby, I’m sorry… | # 哦 宝贝 对不起 # |
[08:38] | Hmm. What the heck? | 嗯 这什么鬼 |
[08:40] | Should have been up and running by now. | 早应该运转起来才对 |
[08:49] | What? What’s happening? | 这是怎么了 |
[09:01] | Hey! Help! Help! | 嘿 救命啊 |
[09:03] | – Panda! – Help! Hey! Hey! | – 熊猫 – 救命啊 嘿 嘿 |
[09:06] | Panda! Hang on! We’re coming! | 熊猫 坚持住 我们来了 |
[09:08] | Somebody help! | 来人啊 |
[09:11] | Panda, sing so we can find you! | 熊猫 快唱歌我们好找你 |
[09:13] | So I built a wall around my little heart | # 我在心上围了一道墙 # |
[09:17] | Dead end. | 死胡同 |
[09:18] | What are we… | 咱们怎么 |
[09:19] | Hey. Where did you go? | 嘿 你上哪去 |
[09:22] | Oh, uh, okay. I’ll go around. | 呃 好吧 我绕过去 |
[09:29] | Hello, there. Let’s go… | 我来了 咱们 |
[09:31] | Grizz! Help! Someone! | Grizz 救命啊 来人啊 |
[09:34] | Panda! I see you, buddy! | 熊猫 我看到你了 兄弟 |
[09:37] | Grizz! Help! | Grizz 救命 |
[09:44] | Oh, so close. | 哦 好悬 |
[09:49] | That’s it! | 有了 |
[09:51] | I’m not a box at all. | 我才不是箱子的说 |
[09:54] | Brother! Can you get me out now? | 兄弟 能把我弄出来嘛 |
[10:04] | You’re slipping! I can’t hold on! | 你手滑了 我抓不住 |
[10:07] | What’s up, yo? Someone need a hand? | 怎么了 有人要帮忙不 |
[10:11] | Panda, we’re gonna get you out. | 熊猫 等我们救你出来 |
[10:13] | Huh? It’s packing tape! My baby paws are useless! | 嗯 这是封装胶带 我的小熊掌都用不上 |
[10:18] | Oh, hmm. Should I buy it? | 嗯 要不要买呢 |
[10:21] | Well, I do want to look cool. Hmm. | 反正我的确是想扮酷来着 |
[10:24] | Eh, okay. | 呃 好吧 |
[10:31] | Help! | 救命啊 |
[10:33] | I’m free! Whoa! | 我出来了 |
[10:38] | That was fun. | 真好玩 |
[10:39] | Aah! I’m blind! | 啊 我看不见了 |
[10:41] | Whoa! You look pretty cool. | 哇哦 你看起来真酷 |
[10:52] | Where are we going? | 我们这是要去哪 |
[10:59] | Uh, wha… | 呃 什么 |
[11:00] | We scored a good box, man. | 咱们赚了一个好箱子 兄弟 |
[11:04] | Where next, guys? | 接下来去哪 兄弟们 |
[11:06] | To Paris! | 去巴黎 |
[11:07] | Okay, man. | 好嘞 兄弟 |