时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da, ba-da-ba-da-ba | # 哒 哒 哒吧哒 哒 哒 吧哒吧哒吧 # |
[00:02] | Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da let’s go! | # 哒 哒 哒吧哒 哒 哒 我们走 # |
[00:04] | We’ll be there | # 我们同在 # |
[00:06] | A wink and a smile and a great old time | # 一个眼神 一个微笑 一声赞许 如往常一样 # |
[00:08] | Yeah, we’ll be there | # 我们同在 # |
[00:10] | Wherever we are, there’s some fun to be found | # 无论身处何处 快乐永远同在 # |
[00:13] | We’ll be there when you turn that corner | # 转过街角 我们同在 # |
[00:15] | We’ll jump out the bush | # 跳出树丛 # |
[00:16] | With a big bear hug and a smile | # 带着大大的熊笑 # |
[00:18] | We’ll be there | # 我们同在 # |
[00:47] | Oop, hey, sorry, don’t mind me. | 唔 嘿 不好意思 甭管我 |
[00:49] | I’ll only be in here for a second. | 我马上就走 |
[00:51] | Could have sworn I still had some ice cream pops. | 我确定这里还有冰棍儿呢 |
[00:54] | Not the French vanilla. I want the vanilla… | 不是法国香草味的 我要香草味的 |
[00:56] | Hey, you found it. | 嘿 你找到了 |
[00:58] | Do you have any green tea ones down there? | 你看下面还有抹茶味的不 |
[00:59] | Guys, guys? Aha! There you are. | 兄弟们 啊哈 你们在这呢 |
[01:02] | Panda, you’re very bouncy. | 熊猫 你很有弹性嘛 |
[01:04] | Oh, thank you. | 哦 谢谢 |
[01:06] | You guys are gonna be so excited. | 你们一定会很高兴的 |
[01:08] | I got us… A new pet. | 我给咱们买了个 新宠物 |
[01:11] | What? | 神马 |
[01:12] | – Is it a cat? – Nope, guess again. | – 是只猫么 – 不是 再猜 |
[01:14] | – Ahem, ahem. – Oh, a puppy? | – 嗯哼 – 哦 一只小狗 |
[01:16] | No, it’s a crab. | 不 是一只螃蟹 |
[01:19] | Oh, my gosh, where did you get him? | 哦 天呐 你从哪弄来的 |
[01:21] | He was on sale at the supermarket. | 他在超市里正打折呢 |
[01:22] | Only $3.99 a pound. | 才三块九毛九一磅 |
[01:24] | He’s so cute! | 他好可爱呢 |
[01:26] | He’s a good, little crabbie. | 他是一个可爱的小蟹蟹 |
[01:28] | Oh, look at his little face. | 哦 看看这小脸儿哟 |
[01:30] | What do you think of the name captain craboo? | 你们觉得他叫螃蟹队长怎么样 |
[01:32] | Wait, dude, don’t you want to meet him? | 等一下 兄弟 你不想见见他么 |
[01:36] | The Internet says you should pat its butt to be friends. | 网上说你可以拍拍它的屁股来表示友好 |
[01:39] | Here, let me help you. | 来 让我帮你 |
[01:41] | Nothing to be afraid of. | 完全不用害怕 |
[01:42] | See? Gentle pats. | 看了吧 轻轻地拍 |
[01:44] | He needs to smell you so he can get used to your musk. | 他得闻闻你好适应你的气味 |
[01:47] | Oh, he likes you. | 哦 它喜欢你呢 |
[01:56] | You okay, dude? | 你没事吧 兄弟 |
[01:59] | Um, let me get that for y… ah! | 呃 我帮你拿下来 啊 |
[02:02] | Oh, he’s going. I got you. | 他跑了 我来帮你 |
[02:04] | Get him. He’s going out the door. | 抓住他 他跑出门去了 |
[02:06] | Oh, missed him. | 没抓住 |
[02:08] | Your way, your way. | 去你那了 去你那了 |
[02:09] | Ah, get a chair. | 啊 搬个椅子来 |
[02:11] | – Ow, ow, ow, ow. – I’ll go get some tape. | – 嗷 嗷 – 我去拿胶带来 |
[02:13] | Stay down. Stay, stay. | 坐下 坐好了 |
[02:15] | Uh, we only have plastic wrap. | 我们只有保鲜膜 |
[02:17] | Talk to me, dude. | 说话啊 兄弟 |
[02:21] | Forget this. I’ll take off the crab myself. | 算了 我先把螃蟹拿下来吧 |
[02:25] | Oh, you saucy craboo. | 哦 你个粗鲁的螃蟹 |
[02:26] | Dude, I think we need help. | 兄弟 咱们得找人帮忙了 |
[02:28] | Okay, give me your phone. I’ll take care of it. | 好了 电话给我 我来叫人 |
[02:29] | Hurry. | 快点 |
[02:32] | State your emergency. | 请说明您的紧急情况 |
[02:33] | Yes, we need help. | 是的 我们需要帮助 |
[02:35] | I got us a new pet, except the grocery store guy | 我买了个宠物 杂货店的人说那不是宠物 |
[02:36] | said it wasn’t, but it was a really good deal, | 但我觉得还挺实惠的 |
[02:38] | so I brought it to my cave anyway | 所以我就买下来带回了洞穴 |
[02:39] | and then it latched onto my brother | 然后它就夹住了我弟弟 |
[02:41] | – and he ran out of… – sir, I need you to calm down. | – 然后他就跑出去 – 先生 请您冷静 |
[02:43] | Sorry. Let me start over. | 对不起 我重新说 |
[02:46] | How do you get crab off a polar bear? | 怎么把螃蟹从北极熊身上拿下来 |
[02:48] | Hello? | 你好 |
[02:50] | Call ended? | 挂电话了 |
[02:52] | What? She blocked me? | 什么 她居然屏蔽我 |
[02:54] | – Can they even do that? – Grizz, come here. | – 他们怎么可以这样 – 棕熊 过来 |
[02:57] | The Internet says that if we don’t get this treated, | 网上说如果我们不去接受治疗的话 |
[02:59] | it could be all swelly and infected. | 可能会肿胀感染的 |
[03:01] | There might even be pus involved. | 没准还会化脓 |
[03:03] | Is that a photo? | 那是张照片么 |
[03:05] | – No, why?! – Aw, geez, no! | – 不 这什么 – 天呐 不要 |
[03:06] | We can’t let this happen. | 不能让这种情况出现 |
[03:08] | We got to take him to the hospital ourselves. | 我们得自己把他送到医院去 |
[03:09] | Yeah, yeah, we’ll leave right now. You ready, buddy? | 对 对 赶紧动身吧 你准备好了么 |
[03:12] | No! | 不 |
[03:14] | Okay, we’re leaving! Let’s go, let’s go! | 好的 咱们走 快点 快点 |
[03:15] | – Oh, man. – We’ll fix it later. | – 天呐 – 等回来再修 |
[03:17] | Right, right, yeah, yeah, yeah. | 好的 好的 |
[03:25] | I got it. | 我来 |
[03:27] | Okay, let’s go. | 快点 咱们走 |
[03:33] | Full. | 满了 |
[03:35] | No. | 上不来 |
[03:42] | Okay, now where are we? | 好的 咱们这是在哪 |
[03:44] | Which train goes to the hospital? | 哪趟车是去医院的 |
[03:47] | The red one? | 红色的 |
[04:00] | There it is… Okay, let’s move. | 就是那个 好的 咱们走 |
[04:02] | Okay, hurry. We got to transfer on the green line. | 好 快点 我们要转车到绿线 |
[04:08] | Panda, hold on. | 熊猫 等等 |
[04:11] | Grizz, the train’s leaving. | 棕熊 车要开了 |
[04:17] | – Oh! – No, wait, don’t leave. No! | – 哦 – 不 等一下 别走 不 |
[04:20] | Crab and bear! | 熊和螃蟹要上车 |
[04:21] | Ugh, now what? | 呃 怎么办 |
[04:25] | Oh, we have to wait 40 minutes? | 哦 我们得等四十分钟 |
[04:28] | Who knows how long that’ll be. Hey, what are you doing? | 谁知道等到啥时候 你干什么呢 |
[04:30] | I think this can help us. It’s a ride share app. | 我觉得这个能行 一个拼车应用 |
[04:32] | All we have to do is request a ride | 我们只要在这叫车 |
[04:34] | and someone will pick us up at our current location. | 然后就有人到咱们所在的地方来接了 |
[04:36] | Sweet. Someone’s on their way. | 真好 有人来了 |
[04:38] | – Wow, that was easy. – Yeah, man, it’s the future. | – 哇哦 这么简单 – 是啊 这就是趋势 |
[04:40] | To the stairs. | 去找楼梯 |
[04:45] | It says that he’s driving a black four-door. | 上面说 他开着一辆黑色的四开门轿车 |
[04:47] | There it is. | 就在那 |
[04:49] | Take us to the nearest hospital, sir. | 请带我们去最近的医院 |
[04:54] | There there, buddy. | 好了 好了 兄弟 |
[04:56] | Everything is gonna be all right | 一切都会没事的 |
[04:58] | thanks to these two awesome brothers you have. | 都亏了你有两个超强的大哥 |
[05:03] | Hey, man. Seat belt on, buddy. | 把安全带系好了 兄弟 |
[05:07] | Um, sir, do you think you could move a little faster? | 呃 先生 咱们再开快点怎么样 |
[05:10] | Yeah, we’re in sort of a rush. | 是啊 我们正着急呢 |
[05:11] | No problem. Here’s some open lanes. | 没关系 这边的车道不堵 |
[05:16] | Hey, you guys like music? Yee-haw. | 你们喜欢音乐不 |
[05:19] | Just some good ol’ boys in a big ol’ truck | # 几个老小子 开辆破卡车 # |
[05:22] | Down in Alabama, down on our luck | # 在亚拉巴马州 我们不走运 # |
[05:25] | How did this guy get his license?! | 这家伙怎么考到驾照的 |
[05:27] | You’re driving on the wrong side of the road. | 你开错车道了 |
[05:29] | No, I’m not. This is a carpool Lane. | 才没有 这是共用车道 |
[05:32] | Stop the car, you crazy loon! | 停车 你个疯子 |
[05:35] | Go, go, go, go! | 走走走 |
[05:37] | Uh, stop, stop. | 停 停 |
[05:39] | Left, left. | 左边 左边 |
[05:40] | Go, go, go, go, go, go. | 走走走 |
[05:41] | Hey, bears, where ya going? | 嘿 熊熊 你们去哪 |
[05:46] | How much farther? | 还有多远 |
[05:48] | The closest hospital is still 15 blocks away. | 最近的医院还有十五个街区 |
[05:51] | We’ll never make it. | 我们永远到不了了 |
[05:53] | Hm. Okay, wait here. | 好吧 等在这 |
[06:03] | All right, panda, you got to navigate us. | 好吧 胖达 你来指路 |
[06:05] | – Which way do we go? – Oh, um, uh, go right. | – 走哪条路 – 哦 呃 右边 |
[06:08] | No, oh, no, wait, left. | 不不 等等 是左边 |
[06:10] | Left? | 左边 |
[06:11] | Look out. Sorry. | 小心 抱歉 |
[06:26] | Okay, we’re getting close. Um, turn left here! | 好了 越来越近了 在这左转 |
[06:31] | Not much farther now. You’ll be good in… huh? | 没多远了 你会没事… |
[06:35] | Grizz, grizz, stop… We lost him. | 棕熊 棕熊 停 他跟丢了 |
[06:37] | Oh! Oh, sorry, bro. | 抱歉 兄弟 |
[06:41] | Faster. We’re gonna lose him. | 再快点 要跟不上他了 |
[06:47] | Panda! I got you, man. | 胖达 我来帮你了 |
[06:52] | Hey, check it out… Plastic wrap. | 嘿 看这个 塑料膜 |
[06:57] | – Brother! – Thank goodness… | – 兄弟 – 谢天谢地 |
[07:00] | Saucy craboo? What the… where’s our brother? | 美螃蟹 搞什么…我们的兄弟去哪了 |
[07:03] | Where did he go? | 他去哪了 |
[07:05] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[07:07] | Brother? | 兄弟 |
[07:09] | Bro? | 兄弟 |
[07:10] | Little brother. | 小弟 |
[07:12] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[07:18] | Hello. | 有人吗 |
[07:22] | Man, it doesn’t make sense. | 伙计 这说不通啊 |
[07:25] | It’s like he just took off or something. | 好像他只是休息什么的 |
[07:27] | Why would he leave us? We were helping. | 他为什么要离开我们 我们在帮忙啊 |
[07:29] | Doesn’t he want our help? | 难道他不想要我们帮 |
[07:30] | Hey, you… you were the last one to see our brother. | 嘿你 你是最后见到我们兄弟的 |
[07:34] | Where did he go? | 他去哪了 |
[07:39] | Maybe someone in there will know. | 也许那里面有人知道 |
[07:48] | Welcome. | 欢迎光临 |
[07:50] | I’ve been expecting you, Grizzly and Panda. | 我一直在恭候你们 棕熊和胖达 |
[07:54] | Huh? She knows our names. | 她知道我们的名字 |
[07:58] | So, how can I be of assistance? | 有什么能效劳的 |
[08:01] | Well, madame, our brother is lost, | 女士 我们的兄弟走丢了 |
[08:03] | and this little guy was the last one to see him. | 最后见到他的是这个小家伙 |
[08:05] | Ah, yes, you wish for me to see the crab’s mind, eh? | 你们希望我能读取这螃蟹的记忆 |
[08:08] | This I can do. | 这我能做到 |
[08:10] | Uh, okay. | 好吧 |
[08:11] | Place the crustacean before us on crystal ball. | 把这甲壳生物放在水晶球上 |
[08:14] | What are you gonna do? | 你准备怎么做 |
[08:20] | It smells like ramen powder. | 闻起来像是面粉 |
[08:23] | Now, give me your hands. | 现在 给我你们的手 |
[08:25] | Spirits, connect me to this crab. | 鬼神啊 让我和这螃蟹心意想相通吧 |
[08:28] | Let me be one with this creature. | 让我与它合二为一 |
[08:31] | Ah, yes. I see many things. | 没错 我看到了许多东西 |
[08:35] | I see something white. | 我看到了白色的东西 |
[08:36] | He’s covered in fur. | 他覆盖着毛发 |
[08:38] | Beady eyes… Doesn’t say much. | 明亮的眼睛 话不多 |
[08:41] | That’s him. Can you see where he is? | 就是他 你能看到他在哪吗 |
[08:44] | He’s at a pier. | 他在一个码头 |
[08:45] | He’s scared and confused. | 他既害怕又困惑 |
[08:47] | Looks like he’s walking toward a boat. | 看起来他在向一艘船走去 |
[08:49] | What? A boat? W-where’s he going? | 什么 船 他要去哪 |
[08:51] | Back to the place where it all started… | 回到一切开始的地方 |
[08:54] | Back to his wife, Guadalupe. | 回到他妻子瓜德鲁佩身边 |
[08:57] | Wait, who? | 等等 谁 |
[09:00] | He’s not a white-haired divorced man named Esteban? | 他不是一个叫埃斯特班的白发离婚男人吗 |
[09:02] | Esteban? | 埃斯特班 |
[09:03] | No, lady. | 不 女士 |
[09:05] | He’s a bear who enjoys his refrigerator | 他是一只喜欢待在冰箱里 |
[09:07] | and cooking fine cuisine. | 和烹饪美食的熊 |
[09:08] | Mm, I don’t think so. That’s not what I’m reading. | 我不这么认为 我读到的不是这那样 |
[09:10] | What? Well, I do think so lady. | 什么 确实是这样 |
[09:13] | He’s our little brother. We know everything about him. | 他是我们的弟弟 我们知道他的一切 |
[09:15] | Then why did you lose him? | 那你们怎么还会弄丢他 |
[09:17] | Maybe you guys are just bad brothers. | 也许你们就是坏哥哥 |
[09:19] | What?! You’re out of line, lady. | 什么 你太过分了 女士 |
[09:21] | And this whole thing seems pretty shady to me. | 所有这些东西在我看来好可疑 |
[09:23] | Maybe it’s because she’s not a real psychic. | 也许因为她不是真的灵媒 |
[09:26] | What? How dare you? | 什么 你好大的胆子 |
[09:27] | That’s not even a real crow. | 这乌鸦都不是真的 |
[09:29] | – And your crystal ball is really a snow globe. – No! | – 而且你的水晶球只是个雪花玻璃球 – 不 |
[09:30] | – Okay, what am I thinking? – That’s a real crystal ball. | – 好吧 知道我怎么想么 – 那是真的水晶球 |
[09:32] | You can’t tell me because you don’t know. | 你说不出来是因为你根本不知道 |
[09:34] | – You’re a big faker. – I think you don’t know the difference | – 你是大骗子 – 我觉得你根本不知道 |
[09:36] | between crystal ball and a snow globe. | 水晶球和雪花球有什么区别 |
[09:52] | Aha! I know where he is. | 啊 我知道他在哪了 |
[09:54] | Come on, pan, let’s bounce. | 走了 胖胖 离开这 |
[09:56] | We’re coming for you, brother. | 我们来找你了 兄弟 |
[10:01] | Captain craboo is coming with us. | 螃蟹队长也和我们一起 |
[10:05] | – We’re about to close. – Thank you. | – 快到了 – 谢谢 |
[10:09] | Look, there he is. | 看 他在那 |
[10:12] | He looks so peaceful. | 他看起来很安详 |
[10:15] | – Let’s go get him. – Whoa, whoa, whoa. | – 我们去找他 – 别别别 |
[10:16] | Hang on. Let him be. | 等一下 让他躺着吧 |
[10:18] | He’s had a long day. | 他今天够忙的了 |
[10:31] | Comfy? | 舒服吗 |
[10:32] | Okay, if you need anything else, just give me a holler. | 好了 如果你需要什么 叫我一声就行 |
[10:35] | Oh, and look who came to say hi. | 看看谁要你和打招呼呢 |
[10:38] | It’s stylish craboo with a brand-new look. | 戴着手套的时髦螃蟹 |
[10:43] | I guess you guys could just bond another time. | 我想你们还是下次再联络感情吧 |
[10:45] | Let me turn on your favorite telly show. | 我帮你调到你最喜欢的节目 |
[10:47] | There you go, bud. | 好了 兄弟 |
[10:49] | Well, if you need anything else, please let us know. | 如果你还需要什么 一定要告诉我 |
[10:54] | Sorry, one last thing. | 抱歉 最后一次 |
[10:58] | Got it… Pudding pop. | 找到了 布丁冰棒 |
[11:00] | Okay, bye. | 好了 拜 |
[11:08] | Ice bear is good. | 北极熊没事 |