时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da, ba-da-ba-da-ba | # 哒 哒 哒吧哒 哒 哒 吧哒吧哒吧 # |
[00:02] | Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da let’s go! | # 哒 哒 哒吧哒 哒 哒 我们走 # |
[00:04] | We’ll be there | # 我们同在 # |
[00:06] | A wink and a smile and a great old time | # 一个眼神 一个微笑 一声赞许 如往常一样 # |
[00:08] | Yeah, we’ll be there | # 我们同在 # |
[00:10] | Wherever we are, there’s some fun to be found | # 无论身处何处 快乐永远同在 # |
[00:13] | We’ll be there when you turn that corner | # 转过街角 我们同在 # |
[00:15] | We’ll jump out the bush | # 跳出树丛 # |
[00:16] | With a big bear hug and a smile | # 带着大大的熊笑 # |
[00:17] | We’ll be there | # 我们同在 # |
[00:28] | No, no, almost. | 不对 不对 还不是 |
[00:32] | Aha! There you are, you little sneak. | 啊哈 就是你 小淘气 |
[00:35] | You eggs get the honor of becoming a frittata. | 你们这些小蛋蛋会荣耀变身煎蛋饼 |
[00:37] | Uh, what’s next on the list there, panpan? | 我们还要买什么来着 胖胖 |
[00:39] | Hmm, gluten-free, nut-free, | 嗯 不含麸质 无坚果 |
[00:40] | vegan chocolate chip cookies, or… hmm… | 素食巧克力 薯片 曲奇 还是… |
[00:43] | What you got there, bro? | 哥们 你买什么了 |
[00:44] | Ice bear likes mint soap. | 小白喜欢薄荷皂液 |
[00:45] | Yeah, you do. | 没错 |
[01:02] | Did you bring your tote bag? | 你们带便携袋了吗 |
[01:04] | Uh, plastic’s fine, thanks. | 塑料袋就行 谢了 |
[01:05] | Uh, no, actually, it’s not fine. | 事实上是不行的 |
[01:08] | Uh, paper then? | 那纸袋呢 |
[01:10] | Wait, you seriously forgot your reusable bag? | 等一下 你们真的没带手提袋吗 |
[01:13] | Uh, what reusable bag? | 什么是手提袋啊 |
[01:15] | Let me get this straight… | 好吧 我们直说吧 |
[01:16] | you don’t have a tote bag? | 你们没带便携袋 |
[01:18] | Do you even care about the environment at all? | 你们就一点都不关心环境 对吧 |
[01:20] | What about the animals? | 也一点不关心野生动物 |
[01:21] | Whoa, sir. We are animals. We care. | 哇噢 先生 我们就是野生动物 我们当然关心 |
[01:24] | Tsk, tsk, tsk. Hey, Ron, these guys forgot their bags. | 啧啧 嘿 罗恩 这几个家伙没带袋子 |
[01:28] | I know, right? | 我就说嘛 对吧 |
[01:30] | Hey, man, we didn’t even know about reusable bags. | 嘿 伙计 我们都不知道什么是手提袋 |
[01:32] | Well, these guys all brought their bags. | 那些人都带了自己的手提袋 |
[01:35] | Oh. And what is this? | 哦 还有这个算什么 |
[01:37] | Why would you buy vegan cookies and then get eggs. | 为什么买了素食曲奇 还买鸡蛋 |
[01:40] | Who does that? | 谁干的 |
[01:41] | Oh, actually I’m a vegetarian, and I… | 那个 其实我是素食主义者 而且我 |
[01:43] | shh, shh, shh. No more of your lies. | 行了 行了 别扯了 |
[01:45] | But if you insist on having paper, | 如果你们非要纸袋 |
[01:47] | I guess we can try and find you something. | 我想我们能给你们找点儿别的 |
[01:48] | Yeah, can we get some dead trees brought up to aisle four | 我们能搞点树到四号通道 |
[01:51] | for the tree haters who forgot their bags. | 给这几个忘带手提袋等恨树主义者 |
[01:53] | Stop! | 够了 |
[01:57] | Please, is there anyway we can just buy some bags? | 拜托 我们能买点袋子吗 |
[02:00] | Oh, yeah, of course. We have some right here. | 哦 当然 我们这就卖 |
[02:03] | We have a lot of colors and styles… | 我们有各种颜色和款式 |
[02:04] | yeah, we’ll take three of them. | 给我们来三个 |
[02:05] | Excellent choice. | 眼光不错 |
[02:06] | These babies are limited wildlife edition. | 这款是野生动物限定款 |
[02:09] | Some of the money is given to help | 收入的一部分用于资助 |
[02:11] | local beavers build their dams. | 本地海狸建他们的窝 |
[02:12] | Yeah, yeah, just give us the bags. | 行了 行了 快把袋子给我们 |
[02:14] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你们 |
[02:17] | You’re one of us now. Welcome to the tote life. | 你们是我们的一员了 欢迎开启环保袋生活 |
[02:19] | – Tote life? – Tote life. | – 环保袋生活 – 环保袋生活 |
[02:27] | Hey, bears, you forgot your groceries! | 嘿 熊熊们 你们忘拿商品了 |
[02:30] | Ice cream stop. | 冰激凌摊 |
[02:33] | Hi, what can I get for you today? | 嘿 今天想来点什么 |
[02:34] | Hey, there. Uh, I’ll have the… Chocolate drumstick. | 嘿 那个 我想要巧克力甜筒 |
[02:38] | – Coconut pop. – Ice bear would like a surprise. | – 椰子冰棒 – 给小白随便来一个 |
[02:41] | – Here you go. – Thank you. | – 拿好了 -谢谢 |
[02:43] | Thanks. So what do we owe you? | 谢谢诶 我们该给你多少钱呢 |
[02:44] | This one’s on the house. | 请你们吃的 |
[02:47] | Tote life. | 环保袋生活 |
[02:49] | – Oh, tote life. – Tote life. | – 哦 环保袋生活 – 环保袋生活 |
[02:51] | – Tote life! – Ow! | – 环保袋生活 – 哎呀 |
[02:52] | – I’ll get some napkins. – Ugh, what’s your problem? | – 我去拿纸巾 – 呃 你怎么回事儿啊 |
[02:55] | Oh, my gosh. I’m so, so sorry. | 哦 天哪 真的是太不好意思了 |
[02:56] | Oh, hey, we have the same tote, see? | 哦 嘿 我们的环保袋是同一款诶 |
[03:01] | – Oh, but I’m still sorry about… – don’t worry about it. | – 哦 但是我还是很抱歉… – 没关系啦 |
[03:03] | Tote life, right. | 环保袋生活 |
[03:04] | Tote life? | 环保袋生活 |
[03:05] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[03:07] | Bye, cutie. | 再见啦 小鲜肉 |
[03:09] | Tote life. | 环保袋生活 |
[03:11] | Just grab a few of these. | 就拿几张 |
[03:13] | Oh, geez, too many. | 哦 天哪 太多了 |
[03:14] | Get in there! Perfect. Oh, no. | 塞回去 完美 哦 不是吧 |
[03:17] | Uh, panpan, do you still need napkins? | 哦 胖胖 你还要餐巾纸吗 |
[03:19] | I need nothing. | 不用了 |
[03:20] | Okay. What am I gonna do with all these? | 好吧 那我该把这些纸巾怎么办呢 |
[03:22] | Uh, maybe there’s a trash can. | 哦 那好像有个垃圾桶 |
[03:24] | Uh, I, mean I would never waste all these napkins. | 呃 我是说 我才不要浪费纸巾呢 |
[03:28] | I’m going to save them for later in my tote. | 我要把它们装起来一会儿用 |
[03:31] | – Yeah, man. Tote life. – Tote life. | – 没错 环保袋生活 – 环保袋生活 |
[03:38] | Respect. Keep real. | 说得好 活出自我 |
[03:40] | These totes are the best. | 这些环保袋太棒了 |
[03:41] | Plus, they hold, like, 40 napkins. | 而且 里面装了 大概四十张餐巾纸 |
[03:43] | I finally feel like I’m a part of something. | 我终于感到融入社会了 |
[03:45] | Ice bear also feels acceptance. | 小白也觉得被接受了 |
[03:46] | This was our key to fitting in. | 这就是我们融入社会的关键 |
[03:48] | We’re living the life… tote life. | 我们需要过…环保袋生活 |
[03:50] | – Tote life. – Tote life. | – 环保袋生活 – 环保袋生活 |
[03:52] | And here’s your small popcorn. | 这是你们的小份爆米花 |
[03:55] | Open your tote. | 打开环保袋 |
[04:20] | – It’s okay, it’s okay. – Look, look, look. | – 没事儿 没事儿 – 快看 快看 |
[04:21] | They have totes here. Ah, which one do we get? | 这有卖的 我们买哪个呢 |
[04:24] | – The beige one? – The blue one? | – 米黄色的 – 蓝色的 |
[04:25] | – Cornflower blue. – We’ll take all of them. | – 矢车菊蓝 – 都要啦 |
[04:26] | Yeah! | 好耶 |
[04:29] | Oh, nice. | 这个不错 |
[04:30] | We need more totes. I need more. | 我们需要更多环保袋 我要更多 |
[04:37] | – Wow, that’s a cool one. – Need more totes. | – 哇噢 这个不错 – 再来点环保袋 |
[04:39] | – Ice bear wants them all. – Oh, look at that one. | – 小白都想要 – 快看这个 |
[04:44] | Do you have your reusable bag? | 你们带手提袋了吗 |
[04:46] | Uh… | 呃… |
[04:50] | Hey, man, good to see you again. | 嘿 伙计 又见面了 |
[04:52] | Just the tomato please. | 西红柿放这里 |
[04:53] | We brought our totes. | 我们带了环保袋 |
[04:55] | Tote life. | 环保袋生活 |
[04:56] | Yeah. | 耶 |
[04:58] | Wow, you guys have a lot of totes. | 哇噢 你们的环保袋还真不少啊 |
[05:01] | Yeah, we do. | 当然啦 |
[05:02] | You can never have too many totes. | 环保袋多多益善 |
[05:04] | Okay, do you really need that many? | 好吧 你们需要这么多吗 |
[05:07] | Well, yeah, I mean, see, this one’s for snacks, | 那当然 我是说 你看 这个是放点心的 |
[05:09] | this one’s for phone chargers, this one’s for coffee sleeves. | 这个是放充电器的 这个是放咖啡套的 |
[05:12] | Oh, and this one is for socks. | 这个是放袜子的 |
[05:13] | And this one is for rare cheeses. | 这个是放奶酪的 |
[05:15] | Oh, sorry. | 哦 不好意思 |
[05:16] | It’s okay, the bag of organic wool socks broke my fall. | 没事儿 放有机毛袜子的袋子给我垫背了 |
[05:19] | Hey, watch where you’re going, man. | 嘿 走路时候看着点 伙计 |
[05:21] | Ice bear apologizes. | 小白觉得很抱歉 |
[05:27] | Just living the tote life, my friend. | 享受环保袋生活哦 伙计 |
[05:29] | You guys got it all wrong and twisted. | 你们这些家伙根本就搞错 曲解了 |
[05:31] | This is not the tote life. | 这根本不是环保袋生活 |
[05:33] | What, no, this is so the tote life. | 什么 不对 这就是环保袋生活 |
[05:36] | We have ascended to a higher level | 我们只不过是提升了 |
[05:37] | of eco-coolness, okay, pal? | 生态保护高度而已 伙计 |
[05:39] | You’re the one not living the tote life. | 你过得才不是环保袋生活呢 |
[05:41] | – Tote life. – Tote life. | – 环保袋生活 – 环保袋生活 |
[05:42] | All right, let’s go, bros. | 好了 兄弟们 我们走 |
[05:48] | Ooh, are these new? | 哦 这些是新款吗 |
[06:00] | E.P.A., anybody home? | 环境保护局 有人在家吗 |
[06:03] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[06:10] | Whoa, wow! | 哇噢 哦 |
[06:11] | Ah, you scared me. | 你吓到我了 |
[06:13] | Hi, I’m from the E.P.A. | 你好 我是环保局的 |
[06:15] | Elephant… Pie… Activity? | 浣… 包… 剧… 的 |
[06:18] | Hmm, environmental protection agency. | 呃 是环境保护局的 |
[06:21] | Sir, can you please tell me what all these bags are for? | 先生 您能告诉我这些袋子是怎么回事吗 |
[06:24] | Oh, you came here to learn about tote life. | 噢 原来你是来了解环保袋生活理念的 |
[06:27] | – Tote life? – Why didn’t you say so earlier? | – 环保袋生活理念 – 你怎么不早说呢 |
[06:30] | Come, come. | 快来 快来 |
[06:35] | So you’re probably asking… what is tote life? | 你可能会问… 什么是环保袋生活理念 |
[06:39] | Tote life is about being involved. | 环保袋生活理念意味着积极参与 |
[06:42] | But why so many of them? | 但是为什么要买这么多呢 |
[06:44] | I’m glad you asked. | 很高兴你问了这个问题 |
[06:46] | One tote saves a beaver. | 一只环保袋可以拯救一只海狸 |
[06:48] | A thousand bags saves a thousand beavers. | 一千只环保袋拯救一千只海狸 |
[06:51] | With this many totes, | 用着这么多环保袋 |
[06:53] | we’re practically saving the world. | 我们实际上是在拯救全世界 |
[06:54] | What? | 什么 |
[06:56] | Look, I’m only here to tell you… | 我来这里是为了告诉你… |
[06:58] | Do you smell it? | 你闻到了吗 |
[06:59] | Come, come. Join us for lunch. | 快来 快来 和我们一起吃午餐 |
[07:03] | – Tote life. – Tote life. | – 环保袋生活 – 环保袋生活 |
[07:05] | Hey, hey, what’s cooking? | 嗨 嗨 做了什么 |
[07:06] | Tote wrap. Mmm. | 环保袋卷 嗯 |
[07:09] | Mmm… delicious. | 嗯… 看起来很好吃 |
[07:12] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[07:14] | This looks awesome. Want some? | 看起来真不错 要来点吗 |
[07:16] | Uh, no thanks. | 呃 不用了 谢谢 |
[07:18] | Sir, I really just need to… huh? | 先生 我真的需要… 嗯 |
[07:20] | Drink tote tea. | 请喝环保袋茶 |
[07:22] | No, thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[07:24] | Okay, so these bags… | 好吧 那么这些袋子… |
[07:26] | – mm, totes. – Okay, totes. | – 环保袋 – 好吧 环保袋 |
[07:28] | – Tote life. – Tote life. | – 环保袋生活 – 环保袋生活 |
[07:30] | Okay, we need to get you guys out of here. | 好吧 我们需要把你们从这里转移出去 |
[07:32] | It’s unsafe. Is it just the two of you? | 这里不安全 只有你们两个吗 |
[07:34] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[07:36] | My brother, panda… amazing tote lifer. | 还有我的兄弟 熊猫… 他是个了不起的环保袋理念践行者 |
[07:38] | You will love him. | 你会喜欢他的 |
[07:41] | Oh, that’s so interesting. | 噢 太有趣了 |
[07:45] | – Oh, panda. – I mean, that’s a silly question. | – 熊猫 – 我是说 这真是个蠢问题 |
[07:47] | Let me ask you this then. | 那我问问你这个 |
[07:49] | Ugh, what is he doing? | 呃 他在干什么 |
[07:50] | Tote life. | 环保袋生活 |
[07:52] | What are you doing here, man?! I told you to knock. | 你在干什么啊 伙计 我告诉过你要先敲门的 |
[07:55] | Me and Sinead were having a date night. | 我和夏娜在约会呢 |
[07:57] | And who’s that? | 那么那位是谁 |
[08:00] | Oh. She’s my ex. | 噢 那是我前任 |
[08:02] | We still talk sometimes… But she’s crazy. | 我们有时还有联系啦… 但是她简直是疯子 |
[08:06] | Tote life. | 环保袋生活 |
[08:08] | – Tote life. – Okay, this needs to stop. | – 环保袋生活 – 好吧 这必须得停下来了 |
[08:10] | – Stop what? – This is crazy. | – 停下什么 – 这太疯狂了 |
[08:12] | I came here to take care of multiple complaints | 我来这儿是因为多起针对你们 |
[08:14] | about your “Tote life.” | 环保袋生活的投诉 |
[08:16] | Complaints? We’re not hurting anyone. | 投诉 我们又没妨碍到别人 |
[08:18] | Step outside with me for a second. | 请和我出去看一下 |
[08:25] | What the… | 这都是… |
[08:27] | Oh, man, look at this place. | 噢 伙计 看看这个地方 |
[08:30] | Huh? | 嗯 |
[08:33] | What? | 什么 |
[08:40] | Oh, no, what have we done? | 哦不 我们都做了什么 |
[08:42] | How could we let this happen? | 我们是怎么能让这一切变成这样的 |
[08:43] | – Ice bear is to blame. – No, we all are. | – 北极熊的锅 – 不 是我们大家的锅 |
[08:45] | We all did this. | 我们都有责任 |
[08:47] | We let the tote life consume us. | 我们沉溺在环保袋生活里了 |
[08:48] | Panda, we need to do something. | 熊猫 我们需要做些事情 |
[08:50] | Ice bear wants out of tote life. | 北极熊想要摆脱环保袋生活 |
[08:52] | We need to get rid of our totes. | 我们需要摆脱我们的环保袋 |
[08:53] | No, never! | 不 绝不 |
[08:54] | – Panda, wait! – Tote life! | – 熊猫 等等 – 环保袋生活 |
[09:00] | Panda. | 熊猫 |
[09:02] | The structure is collapsing. | 房子要倒了 |
[09:04] | I have to go in and save the animal. | 我必须进去把动物救出来 |
[09:06] | No, he’s our animal. | 不 他是我们的人 |
[09:07] | This is our responsibility. | 这是我们的责任 |
[09:08] | We will go save our brother. | 我们要进去救我们的兄弟 |
[09:10] | Wait, take this… It’ll help you see. | 等等 带上这个… 能帮你看清东西 |
[09:12] | Thank you. All right, let’s go. | 谢谢 好的 我们冲 |
[09:18] | I have no idea where he is. | 我完全不知道他在哪儿 |
[09:19] | Not sure where to go. How are you doing back there? | 不知道往哪儿找 你情况如何 |
[09:22] | Ice bear needs oxygen. | 北极熊需要氧气 |
[09:23] | Let’s surface. | 我们上浮 |
[09:30] | Okay, you go search towards the kitchen, | 好吧 你往厨房方向搜一下 |
[09:33] | and I’ll look around here. | 我在这儿附近找找 |
[09:38] | Oh, his phone. | 噢 他的手机 |
[09:41] | It’s still warm. | 手机还是温的 |
[09:42] | Hey, get me out of here! | 喂 救我出去 |
[09:44] | – Help me. – Panpan! | – 救救我 – 胖胖 |
[09:46] | Help me. | 救救我 |
[09:49] | Grizz, stop, I’m stuck. | 棕熊 停下 我卡住了 |
[09:51] | Leave me. It’s too late. | 别管我了 太迟了 |
[09:52] | No, never. | 不 绝不 |
[09:54] | I’m not leaving. | 我不会丢下你的 |
[09:56] | I just got to dig to… | 我只需要再挖… |
[10:19] | Hey, are you guys all right? | 喂 你们还好吗 |
[10:21] | Ice bear is a survivor. Hero. | 北极熊幸存 救熊英雄 |
[10:23] | You know, guys, the whole point of tote bags is | 伙计们 你们要知道 环保袋的意义在于 |
[10:26] | to reuse and conserve for the environment. | 循环利用和为环境节约 |
[10:28] | You only need, like, one or two… | 你只需要 大概 一两个… |
[10:29] | six if you’re pretentious about it. | 或者六个 如果你要拿它来炫耀的话 |
[10:31] | – I understand now. – We’re sorry about the mess. | – 我现在明白了 – 对于造成的后果我们很抱歉 |
[10:34] | But what do we do to get rid of all our totes? | 但是我们要拿这些环保袋怎么办 |
[10:36] | Ice bear has buyer’s remorse. | 北极熊产生了购买后自责 |
[10:37] | Let me help you with that, little fella. | 小家伙 让我来帮你 |
[10:41] | Wow, look. | 哇 看 |
[10:43] | It’s the first tote we ever got. | 这是我们买的第一个环保袋 |
[10:46] | Oh, yeah, from the hip-looking cashier. | 没错 从那个嬉皮士模样的收银员那儿买的 |
[10:48] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[10:49] | These babies are limited wildlife edition. | 这些是保护野生动物限量版 |
[10:52] | Some of the money is given to help | 部分收入将被捐赠用于 |
[10:53] | local beavers build their dams. | 帮助本地海狸修筑堤坝 |
[10:55] | I have an idea! | 我有个主意 |
[10:59] | This is one of the best ideas you’ve ever had, panpan. | 这真是你有过的最好的主意 胖胖 |
[11:02] | Mother nature would be proud. | 大自然会为你骄傲的 |
[11:09] | Tote life? | 环保袋生活 |
[11:10] | – Tote life. – Tote life. | – 环保袋生活 – 环保袋生活 |
[11:28] | Done. | 做好了 |
[11:29] | – Done. – Done. | – 做好了 – 做好了 |