时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da, ba-da-ba-da-ba | # 哒 哒 哒吧哒 哒 哒 吧哒吧哒吧 # |
[00:02] | Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da let’s go! | # 哒 哒 哒吧哒 哒 哒 我们走 # |
[00:04] | We’ll be there | # 我们同在 # |
[00:06] | A wink and a smile and a great old time | # 一个眼神 一个微笑 一声赞许 如往常一样 # |
[00:08] | Yeah, we’ll be there | # 我们同在 # |
[00:10] | Wherever we are, there’s some fun to be found | # 无论身处何处 快乐永远同在 # |
[00:13] | We’ll be there when you turn that corner | # 转过街角 我们同在 # |
[00:15] | We’ll jump out the bush | # 跳出树丛 # |
[00:16] | With a big bear hug and a smile | # 带着大大的熊笑 # |
[00:17] | We’ll be there | # 我们同在 # |
[00:28] | Tonight on “Creatures of mystery,” | 在今晚的”谜之生物”里 |
[00:30] | we investigate a mysterious hairy beast | 我们调查了一种栖息在加州森林里 |
[00:32] | that roams the woods of California. | 全身长毛的神秘野兽 |
[00:34] | From eyewitness reports, we are able to learn its secrets. | 根据目击者的描述 我们对他的神秘可见一斑 |
[00:38] | I seen him. He was about, mm, 20 feet tall. | 我看见他了 他大概有 嗯 二十英尺(6.096米)那么高 |
[00:41] | He ate my baby… Burritos! | 他吃了我的宝贝…卷饼 |
[00:44] | He has beautiful hair. | 他有一头秀发 |
[00:46] | Here is an artist’s rendering of the beast. | 这是画家画的野兽意象图 |
[00:48] | What is this creature? What does it do all day? | 这是什么生物 他们整天都做什么 |
[00:50] | Who does it communicate with? | 他都与谁交流 |
[00:52] | Only one thing is certain… wherever it is out there, | 但不论他在哪里被发现 只有一件事情是确定的 |
[00:55] | it is most likely isolated and completely alone. | 他看起来离群索居 独身一人 |
[01:09] | Almost! | 还差一点 |
[01:10] | Ah! Perfect! | 完美 |
[01:12] | And completely alone. | 独身一人 |
[01:14] | Here now is the clearest photo | 这是现在所有拍到的照片里 |
[01:16] | anyone has been able to capture. | 最清楚的一张 |
[01:18] | Oh, hey, guys! What’s up? | 嘿 伙计们 你们好吗 |
[01:20] | Oh, hey, Charlie. How’d you get in here, buddy? | 嘿 查理 你怎么进来的 老兄 |
[01:22] | Oh, I saw that the doors were locked, | 我看到门锁上了 |
[01:24] | but no worries… I found an open window. | 但是不用担心 窗户是开着的 |
[01:28] | Ice bear is calling the cops. | 白熊要叫警察叔叔了 |
[01:29] | – Ugh. Way ahead of you. – Come on, man, be nice. | – 已经在打了 – 算了 客气点吧 |
[01:31] | I wanted to stop by and give you guys some gifts! | 我来看看你们 顺便带点礼物 |
[01:33] | But first, you’ve gotta close them eyes. | 但是首先 你们得把眼睛闭起来 |
[01:35] | Come on, now, no peepin’! | 快点 现在就闭眼 不能偷看 |
[01:39] | Oh, man, you guys are gonna love these. | 哦 天哪 你们肯定会喜欢的 |
[01:42] | Oops. Here we go. | 这样坐好 |
[01:43] | Ha ha, all right! Open ’em! | 哈哈 好啦 睁眼 |
[01:45] | Oh, how lovely, Charlie. | 哦 真可爱 查理 |
[01:48] | Why am I a pickle? | 为什么我是个腌黄瓜 |
[01:49] | Because I relish our friendship. | 因为我喜欢我们之间的友情 |
[01:52] | So, what are you guys up to today? | 所以 你们今天有什么安排啊 |
[01:54] | Uh, well, uh… We have to go… | 好吧 我们要去… |
[01:57] | Huh? | 嗯 |
[01:58] | Oh! A craft fair downtown in 30 minutes. | 三十分钟后镇上的手工艺品展 |
[02:01] | – Ooh, craft fair? I want to go! – Yes, let’s go there. | – 手工艺品展 我要去 – 我们走吧 |
[02:03] | Okay, well, we have to get going I guess! | 好的 我猜我们要赶紧走了 |
[02:07] | Wait, wait, wait! Don’t go! | 等一下 别走 |
[02:08] | Uh, I mean, you can’t go, ’cause I, uh… | 我是说 你们不能走 因为我… |
[02:10] | I planned, uh… | 我计划了… |
[02:12] | A party! Yeah, a party! | 一个派对 对 一个派对 |
[02:14] | Oh, it’s gonna be huge! | 是一个盛大的派对 |
[02:15] | And you guys are the guests of honor! | 你们都是我贵宾 |
[02:17] | You wanna come? | 你们想来么 |
[02:19] | Uh… Okay, man. | 额 好吧 老兄 |
[02:21] | Hey, all right! | 太好了 |
[02:23] | Ugh! There goes my day. | 唉 一天就这么没了 |
[02:25] | We’re gonna need this! | 我们用的上这个 |
[02:26] | Come along, bears! We’re real close now! | 这边走 熊熊们 我们已经快到了 |
[02:29] | Ooh, can’t wait till I see our party spot. | 迫不及待想看你的派对场所了 |
[02:33] | Huh? Oh, man, I forgot my phone! | 哦 天 我手机没带 |
[02:36] | Oh, no, my phone! I think I’ll go back and get it! | 哦 不 我的手机 我要回去拿手机 |
[02:40] | Don’t be silly. Come on, now. | 别傻了 走吧 |
[02:43] | Ice bear respects your attempt. | 白熊很欣赏你的努力 |
[02:45] | Come on, guys. It’s not gonna be so… | 来吧 兄弟们 不会太… |
[02:47] | yep, good enough. We’re here! | 好了 这就行了 我们到了 |
[02:49] | Welcome to party central! Whoo-hoo-hoo! | 欢迎来到派对中心 呜呼 |
[02:52] | Surprise! | 惊喜 |
[02:53] | This is the party? | 这是派对吗 |
[02:55] | Right. This way, Gentlemen | 没错 这边 先生们 |
[02:56] | Now, you can all have a seat. | 你们都在这里先坐一下 |
[03:00] | Oh, an arrival. | 又有人来了 |
[03:01] | Hey man! Glad you could make it! How are ya? | 嘿 兄弟 很高兴你能来 你好吗 |
[03:03] | Aha birds here, it’s a ranger. | 啊 小鸟来了 我们的丛林护卫队 |
[03:06] | O-ho! There he is! There’s the guy! | 他在这里呢 就是他 |
[03:08] | Buck, bears! Bears, buck! | 这是雄鹿 这是熊熊们 |
[03:11] | – Hey, man! – Hello. | – 嘿 老兄 – 你好 |
[03:12] | Hey, grizz, this is weird, right? | 棕熊 这有点怪 对吧 |
[03:14] | I mean, we don’t know anyone at this party! | 我们在派对上谁都不认识 |
[03:15] | And I’m starting to think Charlie doesn’t know anybody, either. | 而且我开始觉得查理好像也不认识任何人 |
[03:18] | Ha ha! Hey, buck, where are we going? | 哈哈 雄鹿 你这是要去哪里 |
[03:20] | Ice bear suggests we bail. | 白熊建议我们走吧 |
[03:22] | Ugh, I don’t know if we should. | 我不知道应不应该走 |
[03:25] | Oho man, this was one time that bears and I | 老兄 有一次我跟熊熊们像朋友一样 |
[03:28] | were just chill like friends… Huh? | 一起开心玩耍 嗯 |
[03:33] | Oh, it’s coming over! | 它过来了 |
[03:34] | Away! Away! | 走开 |
[03:36] | Whoa, whoa, whoa! Relax, fellas. | 哇 放轻松 小伙伴们 |
[03:37] | I’ll… I’ll handle this. | 我来搞定 |
[03:38] | Uh, hey, man. Hey, uh, excuse me. | 嘿 老兄 不好意思 |
[03:40] | Yeah, if you could, uh, do your snake things elsewhere, | 如果可以的话 你能不能爬到别处去 |
[03:42] | That’ll be super great. | 那样就帮了大忙了 |
[03:44] | oh, you live around here? Oh, you just moved? | 噢 你住在附近啊 你是刚搬来的 |
[03:46] | Oh, yeah, it’s a nice place. | 是的 这是个不错的地方 |
[03:47] | Maybe we can leave now? | 也许我们现在可以走了 |
[03:49] | Good stuff to do. I think the party’s going well! | 那倒是不错的活动 我觉得派对进行的不错 |
[03:52] | Everyone’s having a great time! | 大家都玩的很开心 |
[03:53] | Where you guys going? | 你们要去哪里 |
[03:57] | oh, nowhere. | 没去哪里 |
[03:59] | You guys can’t leave yet. | 你们还不能走 |
[03:59] | The party’s only getting started! | 派对才刚刚开始呢 |
[04:01] | We have all these snackies to eat, see? | 还有那么多吃的 看 |
[04:07] | Don’t worry, gentlemen, | 不用担心 先生们 |
[04:08] | I’ll just run and get some more real quick! | 我很快跑去拿一点过来 |
[04:10] | You just stay right here. Enjoy yourselves! | 你们待在这里就好 好好玩 |
[04:12] | It’s your party! | 这是你们的派对 |
[04:14] | Don’t go away, now! | 现在别走哦 |
[04:19] | Oh, hey, man. You, uh, you want to come, too? | 嘿 老兄 你也想来么 |
[04:22] | Okay. But no distractions! | 好吧 但是不要分心 |
[04:24] | We’re getting food and then straight back to the party. | 我们拿点吃的 然后就直接回来 |
[04:26] | I can’t keep my buddies waiting. Hang tight, guys! | 我不能让兄弟们等太久 坚持住 兄弟们 |
[04:28] | Keep the party popping while I’m gone. | 我不在的时候继续带动气氛啊 |
[04:30] | Bye. | 再见 |
[04:35] | We find the best food for this party, got it? | 我们要给派对准备最棒的食物 明白吗 |
[04:37] | The bears are my best friends, | 熊熊们是我最好的朋友 |
[04:38] | and as such, they deserve the best. | 所以 他们值得最好的 |
[04:41] | This here is one of my regular… | 这是我的习惯… |
[04:46] | ugh, what is it with people and cameras? | 哦 那些人带着相机是在干吗 |
[04:48] | It’s like they have to | 感觉他们好像一定要 |
[04:49] | compulsively record everything they see and eat. | 给所有他们看到和吃的东西拍照 |
[04:51] | Hey, man, what are you doing?! | 老兄 你在干吗 |
[04:53] | Aah! Snake! | 啊 有蛇 |
[04:57] | They’re gone! | 他们走了 |
[04:58] | Great job, my scaly little friend. | 干得漂亮 我吓人的小兄弟 |
[05:01] | All right, let’s see what we got. | 好啦 看看我们都有啥 |
[05:03] | Oh, yep, as I feared… generic label. | 哦 像我担心的 普通标 |
[05:05] | How good enough for my buddies | 给我兄弟们怎么够好呢 |
[05:07] | And panda’s allergic to peanuts, so nope. | 熊猫对花生过敏 所以不行 |
[05:09] | And, man, these aren’t fair trade bananas. | 天呐 这都不是市场上买的橡胶 |
[05:12] | No good. Come on, lets keep moving. | 没好东西 走吧 咱们去别去看看 |
[05:20] | Grizz, these guests are creeping me out. | 棕熊 这些客人好可怕呢 |
[05:22] | Ah, butter ’em up a little bit, you know? | 啊 跟他们套套近乎 |
[05:24] | Here, I’ll show you. Hello, woodland friend! | 来 我教你 你好啊 森林里的朋友 |
[05:26] | Boy, do I like your fur coat! | 天呐 你的皮衣真漂亮 |
[05:30] | When did Charlie say he’d be back again? | 查理说他什么时候回来 |
[05:33] | Here’s another one of my regular hangouts. | 这是另外一个我常去的地方 |
[05:35] | Even got myself a spare key! | 我连备用钥匙都有的 |
[05:37] | Ha ha. | 哈哈 |
[05:39] | There will most definitely be food here the bears will like! | 这里觉得会有熊熊们喜欢吃的东西 |
[05:42] | I mean they live here, you know. | 毕竟他们住这儿 |
[05:44] | You take the lower cupboards and the floor, I’ll check over here. | 你去看看碗橱下层还有地上 我看看这边 |
[05:49] | Hmm! No, no. No, sir. | 额 不行 这也不行 |
[05:52] | No way, no good! Nope, no siree. | 不会吧 一个能吃的都没有 没有 |
[05:55] | Hmm. Any of this look good enough for the bears? | 这些都不能给熊熊们吃嘛 |
[05:59] | Ah, yeah, you’re right. | 啊 好吧 你说得对 |
[06:01] | Man, not a single edible thing in this place. | 天呐 这地方都没有一样能吃的东西 |
[06:04] | Think, Charlie. Come on, think. | 想想 查理 好好想想 |
[06:06] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[06:08] | That’s it! Ha ha! Pizza! | 就这个 哈哈 披萨 |
[06:10] | Great idea, man! Now to find a phone. | 好主意 快找个手机来 |
[06:13] | Aha! | 找到了 |
[06:21] | Hello, papa pa-pizzeria? | 你好 披萨老爹 |
[06:23] | Hello, pizza! I’d like to order you! | 你好 披萨 我想点你的说 |
[06:27] | What if everything we are | 如果我们这一切都是 |
[06:29] | is just a figment of someone else’s imagination? | 某个人想象中的符号呢 |
[06:32] | I mean, if what I see isn’t real, am I even real? | 就是 如果我看到的都不是真的 那我是真的么 |
[06:35] | You know? | 你知道么 |
[06:38] | This is pointless. Thank you for your time. | 这个没意义 谢谢你陪我 |
[06:40] | – Hey, how are you guys doing? – Not good. | – 嘿 你们怎么样 – 不太好 |
[06:42] | We’re having a dance competition with a worm. | 我们正在跟条蚯蚓比赛跳舞呢 |
[06:45] | You got this, bro! | 你没问题的 老弟 |
[06:48] | We’re back with “Creatures of mystery.” | 我们回到”神秘生物” |
[06:50] | Fresh traces of the beast have been found in the local forest. | 新的野兽痕迹在本地森林里出现 |
[06:54] | Yep, that’s him. | 没错 就是他 |
[06:55] | Thousands of dollars will be offered as a reward | 能拍下这种生物清晰照片的人 |
[06:57] | for a clear photo of the creature… | 将获得数千元奖金 |
[07:02] | Oh, man, snake, you are a riot! | 哦 天呐 你太厉害了 |
[07:04] | One more knock-knock. Come on, just one more! | 再来一次 敲敲门 来嘛 再演一次 |
[07:06] | Lay it on me! | 演一遍我看看嘛 |
[07:10] | That is a good one, buddy. | 演得真好 |
[07:13] | Brr! Oh, it’s getting a little chilly. | 呃 有点冷了 |
[07:15] | You cold? Here, wait right here. | 你冷不 等一下哈 |
[07:19] | All right, here you are! | 好了 给你戴上 |
[07:22] | You’re going to be so handsome. | 你戴上一定特帅 |
[07:24] | Hey, man, I don’t want you to take this the wrong way, | 嘿 老兄 我不想让你误会哈 |
[07:26] | but I didn’t really know what to make of you at first. | 不过我还真没打算把你弄到这来 |
[07:28] | But I’m really glad you decided to tag along. | 但你能跟上来了我特高兴 |
[07:31] | Oh, that must be the pizza! | 哦 肯定是披萨来了 |
[07:33] | Hey, uh, snake, I kind of like to keep a low profile. | 嘿 蛇君 我貌似得保持低调 |
[07:35] | You mind? | 你介意不 |
[07:42] | Uh, I got pizzas here for a Mr. Snakeson. | 呃 我来给蛇先森送披萨 |
[07:45] | Is, uh, is that you? | 是您的披萨么 |
[07:47] | Oh, yes, of course! Hiss hiss. | 哦 当然了 嘶嘶 |
[07:49] | Yes, it was me. Do you like my scarf? | 就是我 你喜欢我的围巾么 |
[07:51] | A good friend gave it to me. I’ll take the pizza now. | 我一个好朋友送的 披萨给我吧 |
[07:54] | – Hiss hiss. – Uh, that’ll be $20. | – 嘶嘶 – 总共二十块 |
[07:56] | Of course! You wait right there. | 没问题 你等一下 |
[07:59] | I’m going to go get my snake wallet. | 我去拿一下蛇钱包 |
[08:01] | Now there’s bound to be 20ish bucks here somewhere! | 肯定在什么地方能找到二十块钱 |
[08:03] | Hey, thanks for helping me out back there, by the way. | 嘿 谢谢你能在这帮我 |
[08:05] | You did a really good job! I’ve actually never been able | 你真是干得漂亮 我以前从来没像刚才 |
[08:07] | to get a pizza delivered like that before. | 那样成功地点了披萨 |
[08:09] | Oh, you tired? | 哦 你累了 |
[08:11] | All right, you just take a rest here. | 好吧 你来这里歇会 |
[08:14] | Oh, you like my statues? | 哦 你喜欢我的塑像么 |
[08:16] | Yeah, I’ll make one of you next time we hang out. | 好吧 下次一起出去玩 我也给你做个 |
[08:18] | Man, those took ages to make. | 老天 做一个可费工夫了 |
[08:19] | Aha! Perfect change! | 找到了 正好有零钱 |
[08:24] | Ah, no! What are you doing?! Stop! Spit those out! | 不 你干什么呢 住手 给我吐出来 |
[08:26] | Ah, man I told you how hard I worked on these. | 啊 天呐 都跟你说了这个超级难做的 |
[08:30] | The bears are really love them. | 熊熊们可喜欢了 |
[08:31] | Why would you do that? | 你这是干什么啊 |
[08:32] | W-where you going now? | 你要去哪 |
[08:33] | What, that’s it? No apology? | 就这么走了 都不道歉嘛 |
[08:36] | You really hurt my feeling, man. Huh? | 你真是太让我心了老兄 |
[08:38] | Man, I thought you liked your scarf! | 我还以为你喜欢这围巾呢 |
[08:40] | You’re just going to leave it here? | 你就这么丢下它了 |
[08:42] | Man, you’re a horrible friend! | 天呐 你真是个差劲的朋友 |
[08:47] | Don’t look at me! | 别看着我 |
[08:52] | Hello? Did you find your snake wallet? | 你好 你找到蛇钱包没 |
[08:55] | Mean snake. | 坏蛇蛇 |
[08:57] | Can’t trust new friends these days. | 人与人的信任都去哪了 |
[09:05] | Whoa, did you see that?! | 哇哦 你看到没 |
[09:07] | Come on! I bet we can get this on the news! | 快跟上 咱们肯定能上新闻了 |
[09:14] | There he is! Get him! | 他在那呢 抓住他 |
[09:25] | Man, his feet really are big! | 天呐 他的脚真尼玛大啊 |
[09:28] | Now smile and say cheese… huh! | 来笑一个 起司 |
[09:31] | Snake! | 蛇啊 |
[09:34] | Larry! Help me Larry. | 莱瑞 救我啊 |
[09:41] | You came back for me. | 你回来找我了 |
[09:44] | I’m so sorry we fought, buddy. Can we be friends again? | 刚才吵架真对不起 兄弟 我们能再做朋友么 |
[09:48] | I’ll take that as a yes. | 我当你同意了 |
[09:50] | Oh! The party! We gotta get this pizza to the bears stat! | 哦 还有派对呢 我们得把披萨给熊熊们拿去 |
[09:55] | The grub has arrived! Got the pizzas right here! | 零食来啦 给你们买了披萨 |
[09:58] | Fellas? | 伙计们 |
[09:59] | Where’d everybody go? | 大家都上哪去了 |
[10:01] | Oh. | 哦 |
[10:02] | “Got late. Went home. Had fun. Thanks.” | “天黑了 回家了 玩得很好 谢谢” |
[10:06] | Oh. They had a good time. Ha! | 哦 他们玩得挺开心的 哈 |
[10:08] | And I couldn’t have done it without you. | 要是没有你我肯定做不到 |
[10:10] | This was such a fun day. Maybe we can… | 今天真是太高兴了 也许我们可以 |
[10:17] | oh, is that your family? Oh, they’re beautiful. | 哦 那是你家人嘛 他们真漂亮 |
[10:20] | I guess you gotta go, then. | 我想你要走了 |
[10:22] | We can hang out again some other time. | 有机会咱们再一起玩 |
[10:24] | Go be with your family. | 和你的家人走吧 |
[10:35] | Hey, you’re back? What’s that you’re doing there? | 嘿 你回来了 你那是干什么 |
[10:41] | Is this a scarf? | 这是个围巾么 |
[10:44] | Hey, I love it. | 嘿 我很喜欢 |
[10:45] | Hey, do you want a slice of pizza for the road? | 嘿 你要不要带块披萨路上吃 |
[10:49] | All righty, then! | 好吧 |
[10:51] | Thank you, friend! | 谢谢你 朋友 |
[10:54] | Skulking through the wilderness like a phantom, | 像魅影般在野外穿梭 |
[10:57] | creeping stealthily through the underbrush. | 诡异地在灌木丛中爬行 |
[10:59] | It’s possible that the true nature of this hairy creature | 也许这种多毛生物的本性 |
[11:02] | will never be known. | 将永远不为人知 |
[11:04] | But perhaps, just perhaps, there is something beautiful, | 不过 有可能 他的孤独中 |
[11:08] | something majestic in his solitude. | 可能存在着美好和庄严 |
[11:29] | – Done! – Done! | – 搞定 – 搞定 |