时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da, ba-da-ba-da-ba | # 哒 哒 哒吧哒 哒 哒 吧哒吧哒吧 # |
[00:02] | Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da let’s go! | # 哒 哒 哒吧哒 哒 哒 我们走 # |
[00:03] | We’ll be there | # 我们同在 # |
[00:05] | A wink and a smile and a great old time | # 一个眼神 一个微笑 一声赞许 如往常一样 # |
[00:08] | Yeah, we’ll be there | # 我们同在 # |
[00:10] | Wherever we are, there’s some fun to be found | # 无论身处何处 快乐永远同在 # |
[00:12] | We’ll be there when you turn that corner | # 转过街角 我们同在 # |
[00:14] | We’ll jump out the bush | # 跳出树丛 # |
[00:16] | With a big bear hug and a smile | # 带着大大的熊笑 # |
[00:17] | We’ll be there | # 我们同在 # |
[00:26] | One, two. | 一 二 |
[00:28] | One, two. One, two. | 一 二 一 二 |
[00:30] | W-w-w-whoa! | 哇哇哇 |
[00:31] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[00:33] | – Dude, what are you doing? – Sorry. | – 老兄 你在干嘛呢 – 抱歉 |
[00:35] | Pay attention, man. One, two. | 注意点啊 一 二 |
[00:37] | You guys, guess what happened just now. | 伙计们 猜猜刚发生了什么事 |
[00:39] | You stopped rowing. Canoe started spinning. | 你没划了 赛艇开始转圈了 |
[00:42] | Nope. | 不是啦 |
[00:43] | I matched this amazing girl on an online dating site. | 交友网站给我匹配了个超赞的妹子 |
[00:45] | She’s French! Like the kissing. | 她是法国人 法国热吻的那个法国 |
[00:47] | – Stop talking. We’re gonna sink. – Oh, sorry. | – 别说了 我们要沉了 – 抱歉 |
[00:50] | One, two. | 一 二 |
[00:51] | All right, we’re almost there, guys. | 好了 我们快到了 |
[00:53] | One, two. | 一 二 |
[00:54] | One, two. | 一 二 |
[00:56] | W-w-w-whoa! No, no, no, no, no, no! | 哇 不不不 |
[00:59] | – No! No! – Yes! | – 不不 – 太好了 |
[01:00] | I can’t believe this! | 不敢相信 |
[01:01] | Celine messaged me… She messaged me! | 席琳发消息给我了 她发消息给我了 |
[01:03] | Look! | 看 |
[01:05] | Whoa. | 哇 |
[01:06] | Dude, congratulations. You finally did it, man. | 老兄 恭喜啊 你终于成功了 |
[01:08] | Aww, shucks. | 没什么啦 |
[01:10] | – What will you do in France? – Uh, I don’t know. | – 你要在法国干嘛 – 我不知道 |
[01:12] | But it’s going to be the most romantic experience of my life. | 但这肯定会是我人生中最浪漫的体验 |
[01:23] | So, what’d she say? | 那她发了什么 |
[01:25] | Oh. | 噢 |
[01:27] | She says “Hi.” | 她说”嗨” |
[01:28] | Well, say something. | 快回点什么啊 |
[01:30] | Uh, uh, what do I say? | 我该说什么 |
[01:31] | – Start with a joke. – I don’t know any jokes. | – 先说个笑话 – 我不会说笑话 |
[01:34] | Okay, here, here, here. I got one. | 好吧 我我 我有一个 |
[01:35] | Why do French people eat snails? | 为什么法国人吃蜗牛 |
[01:37] | Um, okay. | 好吧 |
[01:38] | ‘Cause they don’t like fast food. | 因为他们不喜欢快餐 |
[01:41] | Ha, that’s a good one. | 这笑话真不错 |
[01:44] | Whoa! She likes it! | 哇 她喜欢 |
[01:45] | Man, she sounds like a cool lady. | 伙计 看起来她很棒 |
[01:47] | – You’re totally in. – Okay, okay, now what? | – 你完全沦陷了 – 好了 现在怎么办 |
[01:49] | – Throw in some thingies. – Thingies? | – 发点可爱的 – 什么可爱的 |
[01:51] | Yeah, you know, the shapes and stuff. | 是啊 表情符号之类的 |
[01:53] | – You know? – Ice bear’s got this. | – 明白吗 – 北极熊来吧 |
[01:58] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[02:00] | She thinks I’m cute. | 她觉得我很可爱 |
[02:02] | Whoo-hoo-hoo! | 哇哦哦 哇哦哦 |
[02:04] | Oh, we did it! You write me in Paris, okay? | 成功了 到了巴黎给我写信啊 |
[02:06] | I will, brother. | 会的 兄弟 |
[02:09] | Uh, guys, she’s asking me what my job is. | 伙计们 她问我是做什么工作的 |
[02:11] | She’s gonna hate me if I tell her | 如果我告诉她我没工作 |
[02:12] | that I don’t really do anything. | 她会讨厌我的 |
[02:14] | Hey, you don’t tell her that, man. | 嘿 那就不要告诉她 |
[02:16] | – Help me! – All right. Let me do this for you. | – 帮我 – 好吧 我帮你回 |
[02:18] | Hey, hey, where are you going? | 喂喂 你要去哪 |
[02:19] | French people love art. | 法国人喜欢艺术 |
[02:21] | What? Stop! What are you doing? | 什么 停下 你要干什么 |
[02:23] | No, don’t send it! Stop! | 不 别发 住手 |
[02:25] | What did I tell you? She’s loving your talent. | 我怎么和你说的 她喜欢你的才华 |
[02:28] | \h\h\h\h\h\h\h我想更进一步 地了解你 | |
[02:32] | This is amazing. | 不可思议 |
[02:34] | But… but what am I gonna say to her? | 但是我要和她说什么呢 |
[02:36] | It’s, I mean… | 就是… |
[02:37] | Dude. What are you worried about? | 老兄 你在担心什么 |
[02:39] | You have us. We got you, bro. | 你有我们 我们帮你 |
[02:41] | Ice bear will coach you into manhood. | 北极熊会教你成为男子汉的 |
[02:43] | Thank you, guys. I love you. | 谢谢你们 我爱你们 |
[02:46] | It’s okay. You’ll be all right. | 没事啦 你会搞定的 |
[02:51] | All right, she’s calling. | 好吧 她打来了 |
[02:53] | You got this, buddy. | 你能行的 兄弟 |
[02:55] | Hello, Celine. | 你好 席琳 |
[02:57] | It is so good to finally meet you. | 能见到你真好 |
[03:00] | Oh, hello, Panda. | 你好 胖达 |
[03:02] | What a lovely room you have, panda. | 胖达 你的房间真可爱 |
[03:05] | Oh, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[03:07] | And cut. Awesome, bro. | 卡 太棒了 兄弟 |
[03:08] | I have a couple notes. | 有几个注意事项 |
[03:10] | First of all, never say, “Hello.” “Hello” Is too safe. | 首先 永远不能说”你好” 你好太保守了 |
[03:12] | Think of something cooler, like, “Hi, there,” Or, uh, “Heyyyy.” | 想点更酷的 嗨 美女 或者嘿嘿 |
[03:16] | Oh, okay, one more thing. | 好吧 还一件事 |
[03:18] | Grizz? You okay? | 棕熊 你还好吗 |
[03:20] | Boom! Your computer froze. | 嘭 你的电脑死机了 |
[03:21] | Just try to stay calm. | 一定要保持冷静 |
[03:25] | All right, it’s showtime, people. Places, everyone! | 好吧 到你表现的时候了 大家各就各位 |
[03:27] | We only got one take, so let’s make it count! | 只有一次机会 所以要好好表现 |
[03:34] | Let’s see. | 我看看 |
[03:36] | I think it’s on. There we go. | 我想开始了 好了 |
[03:38] | Panda? Bonjour, panda! | 胖达 你好 胖达 |
[03:40] | So great to finally see you! | 终于见到你真是太棒了 |
[03:42] | Um, hello. Ooh. | 你好 |
[03:43] | No “Hellos.” | 不能说 你好 |
[03:46] | “Heyyyy.” | 嘿嘿 |
[03:47] | Uh, howdy. Uh, no. | 吃了吗 不 |
[03:48] | No, no, no, no. Wait, wait, wait. | 不不不 等等 等等 |
[03:50] | What’s up? | 咋样啊 |
[03:52] | Oh, panda. | 噢 胖达 |
[03:54] | You are so funny. | 你真有趣 |
[03:55] | Oh, that was way too close. | 刚才好险 |
[03:58] | Um, hi, I’m… | 嗨 我… |
[04:01] | I’m having a little trouble understanding you, panda. | 我有点不明白你的意思 胖达 |
[04:03] | This doesn’t look good. Okay, time for plan “B.” | 看起来不妙 好吧 该用B计划了 |
[04:06] | It must be my computer. | 一定是我电脑的原因 |
[04:08] | Maybe we could talk some other time. | 也许我们改天再聊吧 |
[04:10] | No, no, no, no, no, no! Um, I’m… I’m… | 不不不 我… |
[04:11] | Um, uh… | 呃 |
[04:13] | Everything… fantastic… Celine… I am happy! | 一切正常 席琳 我很高兴 |
[04:19] | Also… I… love… anime! | 我还喜欢日本动漫 |
[04:22] | Oh, yeah. I could see that in your art. | 是啊 我从你的画里看出来了 |
[04:24] | I, uh, tried to do art once, but no, no. | 曾经我也想学画画 但还是算了 |
[04:26] | That was a bad idea. | 不是什么好主意 |
[04:32] | What else do you do? | 你还做些什么呢 |
[04:34] | Yoga… and… karaoke. | 瑜伽和卡拉OK |
[04:36] | That’s awesome. | 太棒了 |
[04:38] | So, how about we play a little game? | 那我们玩个小游戏怎么样 |
[04:40] | I will say words, and you will say the first thing | 我说一个词 然后你把你脑中 |
[04:42] | that comes into your mind, okay? | 最先想到的东西说出来 |
[04:44] | Favorite food. | 最喜欢的食物 |
[04:45] | – Pizza. – Favorite book. | – 披萨 – 最爱的书 |
[04:46] | “The wizard’s guide to love”! | 爱的魔法向导 |
[04:48] | – Favorite type of movie? – Romantic comedy! | – 最喜欢的电影类型 – 爱情喜剧 |
[04:51] | Okay, final question. | 好吧 最后一个 |
[04:52] | What do you see as your biggest weakness? | 你觉得自己的最大的缺点是什么 |
[04:58] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[05:00] | Oh, I am terribly sorry if I asked a personal question. | 真是不好意思问了这么私人的问题 |
[05:02] | That was a game taught to me by American friends, | 这游戏是美国朋友教我的 |
[05:05] | but we don’t talk anymore. | 但我们都没有再说过话了 |
[05:08] | Uh, okay. | 好吧 |
[05:10] | That wasn’t a joke, but… | 那不是开玩笑 但 |
[05:12] | I, uh, will be right back. | 我一会就回来 |
[05:15] | This is not working, grizz. | 这不起作用 棕熊 |
[05:16] | Listen, this is all gonna be fine. | 听着 不会有问题的 |
[05:18] | Catch your breath, and then when you’re ready, | 喘口气 等你准备好了 |
[05:20] | you just tag back in and take it home. | 你就标签回去 然后带回家 |
[05:22] | Wait, what do you mean, “Tag back in”? | 你说的”标签回去”是什么意思 |
[05:24] | Ice bear ready… | 北极熊准备好了 |
[05:25] | Panda ready to make good impression. | 胖达准备给人留下好印象了 |
[05:27] | Oh, you missed a spot. | 哦 你漏染了一块儿 |
[05:28] | All right, break a leg. | 好了 祝你好运 |
[05:29] | Oh, there you are, panda. | 哦 你来了 熊猫 |
[05:31] | By the way, let me know | 顺便说一下 如果我说了什么 |
[05:33] | if I say something that doesn’t make sense. | 不合理的话告诉我一声 |
[05:35] | My English is not the best. | 我的英语不是很好 |
[05:36] | Panda pense que votre anglais est très belle. | 熊猫认为你的英语非常好 |
[05:39] | Oh, panda! | 哦 熊猫 |
[05:41] | I did not know you knew how to speak French. | 我还不知道你会说法语呢 |
[05:43] | Oui, c’est ce qui nous rend unique. | 是的 这就是我们为什么很独特 |
[05:45] | Oh, panda, vous êtes une boîte de mystères. | 哦 熊猫 你还挺神秘的呢 |
[05:47] | You are so interesting, panda. | 你真有意思 熊猫 |
[05:49] | I’ve never met anyone like you. | 我从遇到你这样的 |
[06:02] | What else can you tell me about yourself? | 再和我说点你自己的事吧 |
[06:04] | Uh, ice… ice bear sleeps in fridge. | 呃 北极熊睡在冰箱里 |
[06:07] | What? Who is ice bear? | 什么 谁是北极熊 |
[06:09] | Oh, no, he’s blowing it! Grizz, where are you?! | 哦 不 他要搞砸了 棕熊 你在哪儿 |
[06:13] | Got your back, man. | 我来支援你 伙计 |
[06:15] | Grizz, what happened to you? | 棕熊 你怎么回事 |
[06:18] | “Evenly distribute the mixture onto hair. | “把染剂均匀地涂抹在毛发上 |
[06:21] | Make sure to apply to the roots first.” | 确保从毛发根部染起” |
[06:23] | Ooh. That tingles. | 哦 好激动 |
[06:25] | And I’ll bleach myself again if I have to | 而且如果有必要的话我会再漂白的 |
[06:28] | because that is what brothers do. | 因为兄弟就应该这么做 |
[06:29] | Ice bear panda bear. | 北极熊是熊猫 |
[06:31] | Hey, hey, hey! What up? | 嘿 嘿 嘿 怎么样 |
[06:34] | Uh… Enough about me. | 呃 别说我了 |
[06:35] | Tell me more about you. | 来谈谈你自己吧 |
[06:37] | Like, what things do you like? Do you have a brother? | 比如 你喜欢什么 你有兄弟吗 |
[06:39] | How big is your family? All the good stuff. | 你的家庭大不大 这些有意思的事 |
[06:41] | Oh, well, sure. | 哦 嗯 好的 |
[06:42] | Well, I love going to the movies. | 恩 我喜欢看电影 |
[06:44] | One of my guilty pleasures is watching American action films. | 我最大的喜好之一就是看美国动作片 |
[06:47] | Let me show you something. | 让我给你看点儿东西 |
[06:49] | I got it online very cheap. | 我在网上买的特便宜 |
[06:51] | No way. I love “Action buddies.” | 不会吧 我超爱<行动伙伴> |
[06:53] | “We’re closer than brothers.” | “我们比兄弟还亲” |
[06:55] | – “We are buddies!” – “We are buddies!” | – “我们是伙伴” – “我们是伙伴” |
[06:57] | Let me see. | 我自己的话 |
[06:58] | I have two sisters. I’m the oldest one, | 我有两个妹妹 我是大姐 |
[07:01] | so I’m always making sure that they are okay. | 所以我总是确保她们安然无恙 |
[07:03] | I would do anything for my sisters. | 为了妹妹我愿意做任何事 |
[07:05] | Yeah, I’d bleach anything for my brothers. | 是啊 我为了兄弟随时漂白 |
[07:07] | I love your eye contact. | 我喜欢你的眼神 |
[07:09] | You have the most beautiful eyes. | 你有着世上最美的眼睛 |
[07:10] | And the eyes are the window to the heart, don’t you think? | 而眼睛是心灵的窗户 你不觉得吗 |
[07:14] | I do think. | 我同意 |
[07:21] | Yeah! I have no idea what Paris looks like! | 耶 我完全不知道巴黎应该是什么样子 |
[07:24] | I can see that! | 我看出来了 |
[07:26] | – I do think. I do think. – Grizz! Grizz! | – 我同意 我同意 – 棕熊 棕熊 |
[07:30] | I’ll be right back. Don’t go anywhere. | 我马上回来 别走开哦 |
[07:33] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[07:34] | I think I’m ready to continue the date. | 我觉得我准备好继续约会了 |
[07:36] | Sorry, panda. I’m afraid I can’t do that. | 抱歉 熊猫 我恐怕我没办法接受 |
[07:38] | – What?! Why? – I’m in love with her! She’s amazing! | – 啥 为什么 – 我爱上她了 她太棒了 |
[07:41] | She likes action films. I like action films. | 我就像动作片一样 我喜欢动作片 |
[07:44] | She’s the oldest sister. I’m the oldest sister. | 他是家里的大姐 我是你们的大哥 |
[07:46] | No, grizz, you can’t do this. She’s my date. | 不 棕熊 你不能这么做 她是我的约会对象 |
[07:48] | Ice bear ready for round two. | 北极熊准备好第二轮上阵 |
[07:49] | No, no, you’re not! You can’t! She’s… | 不 不 你不可以 你不能 她是 |
[07:51] | Panda? | 熊猫 |
[07:52] | Panda, are you there? | 熊猫 你在么 |
[07:54] | Yes! | 是的 |
[07:55] | We can’t blow our cover. | 我们不能暴露身份 |
[07:56] | I’m going to get some water. I’ll be right back. | 我要去喝点水 我会马上回来 |
[07:59] | No, it’s my turn! | 不 轮到我了 |
[08:00] | She’s mine! We have a real connection! | 她是我的 我们是真爱 |
[08:02] | Please! | 拜托 |
[08:06] | So, where were we? | 那么 我们说到哪儿了 |
[08:08] | Where’s the laptop? | 电脑去哪儿了 |
[08:11] | – Sorry about that. – Oh! | – 抱歉离开一会 – 哦 |
[08:13] | Oh, hi, Celine. | 哦 嗨 席琳 |
[08:14] | Uh, just give me a second. | 呃 给我一会时间 |
[08:16] | No worries. | 不着急 |
[08:18] | Finally, we’re alone. | 终于 就剩我们俩了 |
[08:20] | Weren’t we always alone? | 不是一直我俩么 |
[08:21] | Um, yes? | 呃 是的吧 |
[08:25] | I just needed some fresh air. | 我只是需要点新鲜空气 |
[08:28] | The bathroom is designed for privacy. | 浴室就是为了隐私的而存在的 |
[08:30] | – I can’t… – Is everything okay? | – 我不能 – 一切都好么 |
[08:33] | Yup, want to check out my toothbrush? | 是的 想看看我的牙刷吗 |
[08:35] | Mine’s the one in the cup. | 我的是杯子里的那支 |
[08:36] | That’s good. My toothbrush is blue, also. | 很好啊 我的牙刷也是蓝色的 |
[08:40] | Curse you, panpan! | 诅咒你 胖胖 |
[08:42] | – I’m panpan! – Huh? | – 我才是胖胖 – 呃 |
[08:46] | Ice… uh, panda bear writes poetry. | 北极 呃 熊猫会写诗 |
[08:48] | Mon coeurs, mon coeurs, tu me manque… | 我的心 我的心 想念你 |
[09:01] | Hi, Celine. Don’t the stars look lovely? | 嗨 席琳 星星很可爱吧 |
[09:03] | What do you mean? Are you outside? | 什么意思 你在外面吗 |
[09:05] | Oh, here, let me help you. | 哦 这里 帮你看星星 |
[09:07] | Ahh, I see. | 啊啊 看到了 |
[09:09] | Uh, come on, Celine. | 呃 来吧 席琳 |
[09:10] | I know where there’s an even better view. | 我知道哪里的风景更好 |
[09:16] | Isn’t this a lot better? | 这里是不是好多了 |
[09:18] | You are… | 你是 |
[09:20] | Aah! No, no, no! No! | 啊啊 不 不 不 不 |
[09:21] | No! Aah! | 不 啊 |
[09:26] | Curse you, panpan! | 诅咒你 胖胖 |
[09:30] | Oh, there you are. The Internet seems to be working. | 哦 你出现了 网络似乎又连上了 |
[09:35] | Uh, are you okay? | 呃 你没事吧 |
[09:36] | Yeah. Technical difficulties. | 是的 技术故障 |
[09:38] | Um, you seem busy. | 嗯 你似乎很忙 |
[09:40] | Maybe we should talk another time. | 也许下一次再聊吧 |
[09:42] | – No, no, no. – I think it would be best. | – 不 不 不 – 我觉得这样比较好 |
[09:44] | Please don’t hang up! | 拜托别下线 |
[09:52] | Celine, I… | 席琳 我 |
[09:54] | I love you! | 我爱你 |
[09:57] | Panda! | 熊猫 |
[10:00] | Stop, stop! Arrêtez! | 住手 住手 停 |
[10:03] | What is going on? Pourquoi are there three of you? | 怎么回事 为什么有三个你呢 |
[10:05] | Um, well… | 呃 嗯 |
[10:07] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[10:08] | Was this all some kind of joke? | 这是什么恶作剧吗 |
[10:10] | No. | 不 |
[10:12] | I was just so nervous that you wouldn’t like me, and… | 我太担心你会不喜欢我 而且 |
[10:15] | It was my fault. I’m sorry. | 这是我的错 我很抱歉 |
[10:17] | My brothers were just trying to help. | 我的兄弟只是想帮我 |
[10:19] | I pretended I was something I wasn’t. | 我假装成另外一个人 |
[10:21] | And then we pretended to | 而我们假装成他 |
[10:22] | be him pretending to be something he wasn’t. | 把他变成别人的样子 |
[10:24] | Ice bear est désolé. | 北极熊对不起 |
[10:26] | Listen, I suppose I have a confession to make, as well. | 听着 我觉得我也要坦白一些事 |
[10:29] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[10:30] | Oui. I have also been pretending. | 是 我也在假装 |
[10:32] | I’m not really French. | 我并不是法国人 |
[10:33] | – Huh? – Huh? | – 啊 – 啊 |
[10:35] | Yeah, I’m from Jersey. | 是啊 我住在新泽西 |
[10:37] | My dating profile auto-corrected my hometown | 我的个人资料把我家乡 |
[10:39] | “Paramus” To “Paris,” | “帕拉默斯”自动更正为”巴黎” |
[10:40] | And I just went with it. | 而我也将错就错了 |
[10:41] | I guess we were both nervous. | 我想我们都太紧张了 |
[10:43] | So… Does this mean you want a second date? | 那么 你的意思是想再约一次吗 |
[10:45] | Or third? | 或约第三次 |
[10:47] | Ice bear wants fourth through tenth. | 北极熊打心底想约第四次 |
[10:48] | Oh, no, no, no. | 哦 不 不 不 |
[10:49] | The love between brothers is too important. | 兄弟之爱太重要了 |
[10:51] | You all seem like a good team. | 你们看起来是很棒的团队 |
[10:52] | All right, I should get going. | 好吧 我要走了 |
[10:54] | It was really nice meeting you all. Take care. | 遇到你们仨真的很开心 保重哦 |
[10:58] | You know, she’s right. | 你造吗 她是对的 |
[11:00] | We do make a good team. | 我们确实是很棒的团队 |
[11:02] | Two! One, two! | 二 一 二 |
[11:04] | One… | 一 |
[11:08] | We did it! | 我们成功了 |
[11:09] | Ah, New Jersey’s beautiful. | 啊 新泽西真美 |