时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da, ba-da-ba-da-ba | # 哒 哒 哒吧哒 哒 哒 吧哒吧哒吧 # |
[00:02] | Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da let’s go! | # 哒 哒 哒吧哒 哒 哒 我们走 # |
[00:03] | We’ll be there | # 我们同在 # |
[00:05] | A wink and a smile and a great old time | # 一个眼神 一个微笑 一声赞许 如往常一样 # |
[00:08] | Yeah, we’ll be there | # 我们同在 # |
[00:10] | Wherever we are, there’s some fun to be found | # 无论身处何处 快乐永远同在 # |
[00:12] | We’ll be there when you turn that corner | # 转过街角 我们同在 # |
[00:14] | We’ll jump out the bush | # 跳出树丛 # |
[00:16] | With a big bear hug and a smile | # 带着大大的熊笑 # |
[00:17] | We’ll be there | # 我们同在 # |
[00:35] | Mom, look! Aww! | 妈妈 看 噢 |
[00:38] | Hello! Ooh, ooh! Pick me! | 你好 哦 哦 选我 |
[00:41] | I’m a good one! Just look at how cute I am! | 我很乖 看我多可爱 |
[00:43] | Unh! I’m cute, too! | 呃 我也很可爱 |
[00:45] | And I’m hypoallergenic! Pick me! | 我是低过敏性的 选我 |
[00:47] | Pick me! Over here! | 选我 这里 |
[00:49] | Over here! Pick me! Just pick me! | 这里 选我 快选我 |
[00:51] | Oh. | 哦 |
[00:53] | Dang it. Lost another one. | 见鬼 又错失一个 |
[00:56] | I just don’t get it. | 我真是不明白 |
[00:57] | I thought us coming to this adoption store | 我本以为我们来到收养店铺 |
[01:00] | would help us find a home for sure. | 肯定能帮我们找到一个新家呢 |
[01:02] | But all this store has brought us is pain and rejection. | 但这些店铺只带给我们伤痛和拒绝 |
[01:04] | Cheer up, brother! At least we have a roof over our heads. | 打起精神 兄弟 至少我们头上有屋顶栖身 |
[01:07] | And besides, we’re better than all these other orphans. | 而且 我们比其他这些孤儿有优势 |
[01:09] | I mean, come on! | 我是说 你自己看嘛 |
[01:11] | Look at that guy. | 瞧瞧那家伙 |
[01:12] | Who would want to take that thing home over us? | 谁愿意选那一坨 而不是带我们回家呢 |
[01:14] | Huh? | 呃 |
[01:19] | Guess we’re not so hot as we thought. | 我想我们并不如预想的那么有人气 |
[01:21] | Sure we are! | 我们当然有人气 |
[01:23] | We just got to wait for when the right person comes along. | 我们只需要等待那个对的人过来 |
[01:25] | You’ll see. | 你看着吧 |
[01:33] | Puppies. | 狗狗 |
[01:36] | Kittens. | 猫咪 |
[01:39] | Hello! | 你好 |
[01:44] | Wonder what that was about. | 我想知道那是什么意思 |
[01:47] | Maybe he’s gonna kick us to the street! | 也许他要把我们轰到大街上 |
[01:49] | I saw him do it to those hamsters last week! | 上周我看到他这样对那些仓鼠们 |
[01:52] | I don’t want to go back out there, grizz! | 我不想再回到原来的地方 棕熊 |
[01:54] | It’s cold and full of outdoor allergens! | 很冷 而且到处是室外过敏原 |
[02:01] | Hey, don’t worry so much, Panpan. | 嘿 别担心 胖胖 |
[02:03] | We’re gonna figure out how to get adopted, | 我们要想想怎么才能被收养 |
[02:05] | and then we’ll be chillin’ in our forever homes. | 然后就能在我们永远的家里悠闲度日了 |
[02:08] | – Really? – Of course! | – 真的吗? – 当然了 |
[02:10] | You just got to keep your eye on the prize. | 你只需关注我们的目标就好 |
[02:12] | That’s why we have our vision wall. | 这就是我们有个愿景墙的原因 |
[02:14] | My future owner’s gonna be a radical dude | 我未来的主人将是个放荡不羁的家伙 |
[02:17] | who likes long naps on the beach and stuffed-crust pizzas! | 他喜欢在沙滩上睡大觉 还有很脆的披萨 |
[02:20] | my future owner loves fresh-laundry smell | 我未来的主人喜欢清洁芬芳的味道 |
[02:24] | and sharing ice-cream sundaes. | 还愿意分享圣代冰淇淋 |
[02:26] | What about you, brother? | 你的想法呢 兄弟 |
[02:32] | That’s cool, buddy. | 很酷 伙计 |
[02:35] | You do you. | 你做自己就好 |
[02:38] | All right, guys. Time to call it a night. | 好了 伙计们 夜晚已经降临 |
[02:40] | Bedtime stack, just like we practiced. | 叠起来睡觉吧 就像我们练习过的一样 |
[02:45] | Ugh! Shhh! Quiet! | 呃 嘘嘘 安静 |
[02:48] | Dude, we need to get adopted soon. | 哥们儿 我们要尽快被收养 |
[02:58] | Wha…? Huh? | 啥 怎么了 |
[03:00] | Guys, wake up! Something’s going on! Whoa! | 伙计们 醒醒 有事发生了 哇哦 |
[03:02] | Ooh! Come on! | 哦 快来 |
[03:04] | Hello… oh? | 你好 哦 |
[03:07] | – What’s happening? – I’m not sure. | – 发生什么事了 – 我不确定 |
[03:09] | Bunch of people in a… | 一群人在… |
[03:11] | All right, let’s set it up over here, guys. | 好了 我们把它架在这儿 伙计们 |
[03:12] | By the fish tanks. | 在鱼缸旁边 |
[03:14] | And, uh, put those over there by the puppies. | 然后 呃 把那些放在狗狗的旁边 |
[03:17] | Okay, so, we have a standard setup. | 那么 我们用的是标准装备 |
[03:19] | Who dat? What’s happening? | 那是谁 发生什么事了 |
[03:21] | I can’t see. Brother, recon! | 我看不到 兄弟 侦查一下 |
[03:32] | All right. | 好了 |
[03:37] | Good work! Let’s see what we got. | 干得好 来看看我们拿到的情报 |
[03:39] | Hmm… hoo! | 嗯… 天了噜 |
[03:41] | They’re a camera crew! | 这是个摄制组 |
[03:43] | Here to shoot a TV commercial! | 来这儿拍电视广告 |
[03:44] | This is it, guys. | 机会来了 伙计们 |
[03:46] | This is our ticket to getting adopted! | 我们有办法被收养了 |
[03:48] | We got to get in that commercial! | 我们得参与广告拍摄 |
[03:52] | Good afternoon, sir! | 下午好 先生 |
[03:54] | How are you? | 你好啊 |
[03:56] | Let me tell you why you need to choose us. | 让我来告诉你为什么要选我们 |
[03:58] | Uh… okay? | 呃 好吧 |
[04:00] | Well, me and my bros are very remarkable. | 嗯 我和我的兄弟们独树一帜 |
[04:03] | We’re huggable and compact! | 我们娇小易拥抱 |
[04:07] | Ignore the moving pile. | 别管那堆会动的报纸 |
[04:08] | So… Um… we’re really, really strong | 所以 嗯 我们真的真的很壮 |
[04:11] | and have won many awards. | 而且赢得了很多奖项 |
[04:13] | I’ve taken a bath once… uh… | 我曾经洗过一次澡 呃… |
[04:15] | Iy-yo hablo español! | 我会说西班牙语哦 |
[04:17] | Hey, what’s taking so long? | 嘿 怎么那么久 |
[04:18] | Just take those cats and puppies. | 只要带走这些猫和狗 |
[04:20] | Um, no! Hold on! Please! Please! | 呃 不 等等 拜托 拜托 |
[04:23] | Don’t worry, guys. | 别担心 伙计们 |
[04:24] | We’ll get in that commercial. I have a plan. | 我们都会参演那个广告的 我有计划了 |
[04:37] | Okay, go get an animal, we’re ready to shoot. | 好了 进去抓个动物 我们准备好拍摄了 |
[04:43] | Aah! | 啊 |
[04:47] | Okay, now go ahead and make a sad look to the camera. | 好的 现在开始 然后对着相机做个悲伤的表情 |
[04:50] | A sad look. Sad look. | 一个悲伤的表情 悲伤的表情 |
[04:52] | Okay, got it. | 好的 明白了 |
[04:53] | All right, and… Action! | 好了 开始 |
[04:55] | I drove her away. | 我把她赶走了 |
[04:57] | I can’t even look at myself in the mirror. | 我甚至没办法看镜子里的自己 |
[05:00] | Because all I see… | 因为我看到的尽是 |
[05:01] | Is the man she doesn’t love anymore. | 一个她已经不爱的男人 |
[05:03] | But why, Janice? Why did you take the kids?! | 但是为什么呢 珍妮斯 为什么要带走孩子们 |
[05:06] | I tried my best to be a good father! | 我已经尽力做个好爸爸了 |
[05:08] | I tried! | 我尽力了 呜呜呜 |
[05:10] | Cut, cut, cut! | 停 停 停 |
[05:11] | Maybe try toning it down a little, okay? | 试着稍微缓和一点 好吗 |
[05:14] | Okay, I got it. | 好的 我明白了 |
[05:15] | All right, action! | 好的 开始 |
[05:17] | Janice, why!? Why did you take the children!? | 珍妮斯 为什么 你为什么要带走孩子们 |
[05:20] | Why, why, why!? Janice, they’re my kids, too! | 为什么 为什么 为什么 他们也是我的孩子啊 |
[05:23] | Cut. | 停 |
[05:27] | And action! | 开始 |
[05:29] | Uh, I’m sorry, but is this food gluten-free? | 呃 不好意思 这些吃的是无麸质的么 |
[05:31] | I’m also pre-disposed to a nut allergy, so… | 我对坚果有点过敏 所以… |
[05:35] | Ah-choo! Can we tone down the flowers? | 啊嚏 能把花撤下点去么 |
[05:37] | They’re triggering my allergies. | 我都要过敏了 |
[05:40] | And do you think the camera can not shoot me from my left? | 还有能不能别拍我的左脸 |
[05:43] | My right side is better. | 我的右脸更好看一点 |
[05:44] | Ugh, cut. | 呃 停 |
[05:46] | Play together, please! | 跟大家一起玩啊 |
[05:50] | No… oh! Please don’t spin them around. | 哦 不 别把他们转来转去的 |
[05:53] | No! Okay, stop that! | 不 好了 住手吧 |
[05:54] | Stop. Just stop! | 住手 住手啊 |
[05:56] | Cut! | 停 |
[05:57] | Hey! Look at me! Adopt us today! | 嘿 看我呀 快点领养我们哟 |
[05:59] | Pick me! Pick me! Guaranteed discount! | 选我 选我 保证优惠哟亲 |
[06:01] | Ugh… we’re out of time. | 呃 没时间了 |
[06:03] | Wrap it up, guys. We’ll just use what we got. | 都收了吧 就用拍的这些 |
[06:09] | Every morning… | 每天清晨… |
[06:11] | Hundred of dogs and cats wake up wondering… | 成百上千的猫猫狗狗醒来后想 |
[06:15] | “Is today the day I’ll find my forever home?” | 今天我能不能找到永远的家呢 |
[06:21] | Maybe you’ll wake up this morning wondering, | 也许你今天清晨醒来在想 |
[06:23] | “is today the day I find my forever friend?” | 今天我能不能找到永远的朋友呢 |
[06:34] | Call today. | 请拨打电话 |
[06:36] | They’re waiting. | 它们在等你 |
[06:42] | Yeah! We’re awesome! | 我们太棒了 |
[06:44] | Your acting was amazing, Grizz! | 你演得真棒 棕熊 |
[06:46] | So believable, and such pathos! | 那么真实 那么悲痛 |
[06:48] | You were beautiful, too, panpan! | 你也不错呀 胖胖 |
[06:50] | Such skill and professionalism. | 很有技巧 还很专业 |
[06:52] | And you! | 还有你 |
[06:56] | Give yourself a round of applause! | 给自己好好鼓个掌吧 |
[07:00] | We’re getting adopted in no time! | 我们肯定马上就会被领养的 |
[07:02] | We need to start dreaming bigger. | 我们要有更大的梦想 |
[07:05] | We’re gonna get everything we ever wanted. | 我们会得到想要的一切 |
[07:08] | Okay, bros. Let’s suit up! | 好了 弟兄们 咱们装备起来 |
[07:12] | All we got to do is wait. | 只要等着就行了 |
[07:24] | That’s strange. | 好奇怪 |
[07:26] | We’re the last ones. | 就剩下我们了 |
[07:30] | Wha…? | 什么 |
[07:32] | Wha…! Hey! | 干嘛啊 嘿 |
[07:34] | Grizz! | 棕熊 |
[07:49] | He threw us out! | 他把我们扔出来了 |
[07:51] | He thinks we’re trash! He thinks we’re garbage! | 他觉得我们是垃圾 他觉得我们是废物 |
[07:53] | Oof! That, I can assure you, we are not. | 唉哟 我跟你保证 咱们绝对不是 |
[07:57] | Grizz? Why don’t people want us? | 棕熊 为什么人们都不要我们呢 |
[08:00] | I don’t know, man. | 我不知道呢 |
[08:01] | I guess people can’t see how great something is, | 可能是因为就算摆在面前 |
[08:04] | even when it’s right in front of them. | 人们也发现不了它有多好吧 |
[08:06] | Brrrr… it’s cold out here. | 呃 外面好冷啊 |
[08:09] | Come on, guys. | 走吧 兄弟们 |
[08:15] | Hey, man, you got any of those animals | 嘿 老兄 你这还有昨晚 |
[08:17] | from that commercial last night? | 广告里的小动物么 |
[08:18] | The weird, goofy-looking ones? | 就那种长得怪怪傻傻的那种 |
[08:20] | I’m looking for that cat. | 我在找那只猫 |
[08:21] | You know, his nose was sort of running? | 就是有点流鼻涕的那个 |
[08:23] | – Weren’t those guys hilarious? – He was so cute! | – 那些家伙真是太逗了 – 他好可爱 |
[08:25] | I want the funny-looking one! | 我想要那个长得搞笑的 |
[08:26] | Can I get one of those, too? Do have more than one? | 我能也来一只么 多要几只行不行 |
[08:29] | Do you have any left? | 你这里还有剩下的么 |
[08:32] | We’ll be okay, bros. | 我们会没事的 |
[08:34] | Things may be bad, but we still have each other. | 情况可能不妙 不过我们还有彼此 |
[08:37] | Someday I’ll find you, dream woman. | 总有一天我会找到你的 梦中女神 |
[08:42] | Aah! Dream woman! | 啊 我的女神 |
[08:44] | – Come back! – Wait up, panpan! | – 别跑啊 – 等等 胖胖 |
[08:50] | Panda, you all right? | 胖达 你没事吧 |
[08:51] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[08:53] | – I can’t believe it’s you! – That’s totally them, all right! | – 竟然是你们 – 没错 就是他们 |
[08:56] | I was sure someone would’ve bought them by now! | 我以为到现在已经有人买下了 |
[08:58] | There they are! | 他们在这儿 |
[09:00] | Oh, man, I can’t believe it’s them! | 哦 老天 居然是他们 |
[09:01] | They’re so cute! Oh, gosh! | 他们好可爱 哦 天呐 |
[09:03] | It’s even cuter in person! | 本尊比广告里更可爱 |
[09:04] | They’re so cute! | 他们太可爱了 |
[09:06] | Guys, guys! They love us! | 兄弟们 他们喜欢我们呢 |
[09:07] | They love us so much, they’re fighting for us! | 他们太喜欢我们了 他们抢着要我们呢 |
[09:11] | I had him first! | 这个我先要了 |
[09:18] | Good luck, brothers! | 祝你们好运哟 兄弟们 |
[09:20] | Bye, guys! See ya! | 再见 兄弟们 回见 |
[09:24] | Have great lives! I’ll miss you all! | 祝生活幸福 我会想你们的 |
[09:27] | Here you go, little buddy! | 坐好了 小家伙 |
[09:38] | Hey, new buddy! | 嘿 新伙伴 |
[09:39] | We’re gonna have so much fun catching waves, brah! | 我们一起冲浪一定很有趣 |
[09:42] | Oh, and help yourself to some pizza! | 自己吃点披萨吧 |
[10:10] | All right, new buddy. | 好了 新伙伴 |
[10:11] | Welcome to your new home! | 欢迎来到新家 |
[10:13] | What the…? New buddy? | 怎么… 新伙伴 |
[10:28] | Grizz! | 棕熊 |
[10:33] | Oh… Hey. | 哦 嘿 |
[10:35] | H-hi. | 嗨 |
[10:39] | Bro! | 兄弟 |
[10:42] | Uh… hey, Panpan, wait a sec. | 呃 嘿 胖胖 等一下 |
[10:44] | Are you still wearing your collar? | 你怎么还戴着那个项圈 |
[10:47] | Oh, yeah. I kind of like it. | 哦 我还挺喜欢的 |
[10:49] | What do you guys think? | 你们觉得呢 |
[10:51] | Uh, it’s very sparkly. | 挺亮闪闪的 |
[10:52] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[10:53] | Well, we should probably get moving, I guess. | 好了 我们大概要接着上路了 |
[10:56] | Come on, Mr. Sprinkles. | 走啦 亮晶晶先生 |
[10:57] | Hey! | 哼 |
[10:59] | So, where are we going now, grizz? | 那个 咱们往哪走啊 棕熊 |
[11:01] | I don’t know, man. Maybe Japan? | 我不知道哎 要不去日本 |
[11:03] | We can walk there, right? | 我们能走到那儿的 对不 |
[11:04] | I think so! | 我看行 |