时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da, ba-da-ba-da-ba | # 哒 哒 哒吧哒 哒 哒 吧哒吧哒吧 # |
[00:02] | Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da let’s go! | # 哒 哒 哒吧哒 哒 哒 我们走 # |
[00:03] | We’ll be there | # 我们同在 # |
[00:05] | A wink and a smile and a great old time | # 一个眼神 一个微笑 一声赞许 如往常一样 # |
[00:08] | Yeah, we’ll be there | # 我们同在 # |
[00:10] | Wherever we are, there’s some fun to be found | # 无论身处何处 快乐永远同在 # |
[00:12] | We’ll be there when you turn that corner | # 转过街角 我们同在 # |
[00:14] | We’ll jump out the bush | # 跳出树丛 # |
[00:16] | With a big bear hug and a smile | # 带着大大的熊笑 # |
[00:17] | We’ll be there | # 我们同在 # |
[00:34] | Arms are out decidedly | # 果断地打开双臂 # |
[00:38] | Promise not to let you go-oh-ho-oh-ho | # 发誓不让你走 # |
[00:41] | Maybe you, lucky me | # 也许就是你 我好幸运 # |
[00:43] | Oh, mm, no, no, no. | 哦 不行 |
[00:44] | Missing a piece fo sho-oh-ho-oh-ho | # 就是我缺了的一块 # |
[00:46] | Spinning around, calls my name | # 旋转着 叫我的名字 # |
[00:48] | 胖达 (不加花生酱) | |
[00:49] | I want this moment forever new | # 希望这一刻历久弥新 # |
[00:52] | Take my hand, I exclaim | # 我大声说 牵我的手 # |
[00:55] | Morning, mom. I made you an extra sandwich. | 早 妈妈 我给你也多做了一份三明治 |
[00:57] | Oh, thank you Chloe. Don’t worry about the dishes. | 谢谢你 克洛伊 不用管那些盘子了 |
[01:00] | Mm, I don’t mind. | 没关系的 |
[01:01] | So, what are you doing today? | 所以 你今天打算做什么 |
[01:03] | My friends are gonna come pick me up, and we’re going to… | 我的朋友们会来接我 然后我们要去… |
[01:05] | Oh, they’re here! | 他们到了 |
[01:06] | Got to go now. Bye. Mom! | 我得走了 再见妈妈 |
[01:08] | – Love you! – Love you, too! | – 爱你 – 我也爱你哦 |
[01:10] | Don’t stay out too late! | 别回来太晚 |
[01:17] | Uh, where are your brothers? | 你的兄弟们呢 |
[01:21] | Oh, it’s from grizz. | 棕熊发来的 |
[01:22] | A video? | 小视频 |
[01:25] | Chloe! Oh, I’m really sorry, but pan and I can’t make it today. | 克洛伊 我非常抱歉 但是胖达和我今天没法去了 |
[01:26] | We started this video game dungeon level, | 我们在打地下城游戏 |
[01:29] | and if we don’t finish now, we’ll have to start the whole game over again. | 如果我们现在不打完的话 就得再从头开始打了 |
[01:32] | And I just don’t think panda can take it. | 而且 我觉得熊猫会接受不了 |
[01:33] | Aaah! Grizz, get back here! | 啊 棕熊 快回来 |
[01:35] | I’m down to my last life heart, and I’m all out of faeries! | 我就剩最后一条命了 我的仙子也都用光了 |
[01:37] | Uh, got to run Chloe. | 我得挂了 克洛伊 |
[01:39] | We’ll make it up to you, okay? You two have fun, though. | 我们会补偿你的 好吗 你们俩玩的开心 |
[01:41] | I’m coming to save you, bro! | 我来救你啦 兄弟 |
[01:42] | Aaaaah! There’s like 10 wizards! | 啊 好像有十个法师 |
[01:44] | Looks like it’s just you and me then, huh? | 看起来只有你和我了 |
[01:48] | Pardon me. | 让我一下 |
[01:53] | All right, so, what were you thinking about doing today? | 好啦 所以本来你今天是怎么打算的 |
[01:57] | Uh, what’s that? | 那是什么 |
[02:03] | Ice bear has errands. | 白熊是有差事的 |
[02:05] | Hmm. That’s a lot of errands. | 差事还真是多啊 |
[02:08] | But what you wanna do today? | 但你今天想做什么呢 |
[02:12] | Ice bear already mentioned errands. | 白熊已经说了有差事 |
[02:14] | No, like fun stuff. | 不是 像是玩之类的 |
[02:16] | You do fun stuff, right? | 你玩的 对吧 |
[02:19] | Well, we’re not doing chores for your brothers now. | 我们今天不给兄弟们跑腿办事了 |
[02:22] | Today, we’re gonna have fun. | 今天 我们去找点乐子 |
[02:24] | Nope, we’re not doing those. | 不 我们不做这些 |
[02:26] | You’re gonna have a good time today, I promise. | 我保证你今天会玩的开心的 |
[02:28] | We just got to figure out what you want to do. | 我们只要想”你”想做什么就可以了 |
[02:32] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[02:37] | I made a list of all the places I want to take you. | 我列了一个想带你去的地方的名单 |
[02:40] | I got food, sightseeing. You’re going to love all of these. | 有吃的地方 看风景的地方 你都会喜欢的 |
[02:42] | Now arriving at embarcadero. | 本车即将到达码头 |
[02:45] | That’s our stop. Let’s go! | 我们到站了 走 |
[02:49] | Aww, look at them all! | 你看它们啊 |
[02:51] | This is the best place to watch the sea lions. | 这里是观赏海狮最好的地方了 |
[02:53] | It’s one of my favorite things to do, so i thought you’d like it. | 这是我最喜欢的事之一 所以我想你也会喜欢 |
[02:59] | Do you see that? That… | 你看到那个了吗 那… |
[03:05] | Sea lions not doing it for you, huh? | 海狮不对你胃口 对吧 |
[03:09] | I can’t believe you’ve never done this. | 我不敢相信你从来没这么干过 |
[03:11] | Crossing the bridge is like a rite of passage. | 穿过这座桥就像是成年礼 |
[03:13] | So the whole trip there and back is three miles long, | 整个行程来回是三英里长 |
[03:16] | and it gives us the best view of the whole city. | 而且这里是看整个城市的最好观景点 |
[03:18] | Come on! | 来啊 |
[03:20] | All right, feast your eyes on this incredible view! | 好啦 让这惊人的景致让你大饱眼福吧 |
[03:27] | Are you hungry?! | 你饿了吗 |
[03:29] | – Ice bear is bored. – Hush, hush! | – 白熊有点无聊了 – 嘘 嘘 |
[03:31] | You know, my dad takes me here all the time on weekends. | 我爸爸总是周末带我来这里 |
[03:34] | The pastries are so good! | 他家的糕点超好吃 |
[03:37] | The line can be long, but it’s worth it, promise. | 队排的有点长 但是我保证绝对值得 |
[03:41] | No! | 不 |
[03:43] | No. We are waiting in this line, and you’re gonna love it. | 不行 我们排队等着 你会喜欢的 |
[03:48] | Ah, look at all these! | 你看这些好吃的 |
[03:50] | I’ll take this one, this one, two of these. | 我要这个还有这个 各两个 |
[03:52] | What are you gonna get? | 你要什么 |
[03:56] | What was it you wanted again, miss? | 你刚点了什么 小姐 |
[03:58] | Oh, nothing, actually. | 哦 不用了 |
[04:00] | I changed my mind. Sorry. | 我改变主意了 抱歉 |
[04:02] | Look at this guy. He never, ever moves. | 你看这个人 他从来没有动过 |
[04:05] | Takes a lot of discipline. | 非常敬业 |
[04:16] | Ice bear is not impressed. | 白熊觉得并不怎么样 |
[04:20] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[04:23] | Oh, this store’s cute. Want to go in here? | 这店很可爱 进去看看么 |
[04:25] | Ice bear has already read these. | 白熊已经读过这些书了 |
[04:27] | Um, you want to look at, uh, fridges? | 你想看看 呃 冰箱吗 |
[04:29] | You like those, right? | 你喜欢冰箱 对吗 |
[04:30] | Ice bear already has fridge. | 白熊已经有冰箱了 |
[04:32] | How about bikes? Wheels and stuff? | 那自行车呢 带轮子之类的东西呢 |
[04:34] | Ice bear is his own wheels. | 白熊自己就是轮子了 |
[04:36] | Wait! I got it! | 等等 我知道了 |
[04:38] | You’re gonna love this! Stay right there! | 你会喜欢这个的 在这等我 |
[04:42] | Cover your eyes! | 蒙上眼睛 |
[04:45] | Okay. | 好啦 |
[04:54] | So fun! | 太有意思了 |
[05:00] | Ice bear knows CPR. | 白熊懂心肺复苏 |
[05:03] | Did… Did you have a good time? | 你…你玩的开心吗 |
[05:07] | You did? | 真的吗 |
[05:09] | I can’t believe it! | 真不敢相信 |
[05:11] | You actually had fun? | 你真的玩的开心吗 |
[05:12] | The most fun you’ve ever had in your whole life? | 是人生中最开心的一天吗 |
[05:17] | You didn’t like it all, did you? | 你对这些活动一点都不感兴趣 对吧 |
[05:26] | Some more hot water for you, sir? | 再来点热水吗 先生 |
[05:28] | Anything else for you, sweetie? | 你还需要什么吗 亲爱的 |
[05:30] | I’m fine, thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[05:31] | So, uh, do you like, uh… | 你 喜欢 |
[05:35] | Waffles? | 华夫饼吗 |
[05:39] | Ugh, think Chloe. | 动脑子 克洛伊 |
[05:41] | What else can we do? | 我们还有什么没玩 |
[06:02] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[06:03] | Here’s your hot water. | 给你热水 |
[06:10] | Thanks again for the waffles. | 再次感谢你请我吃华夫饼 |
[06:11] | I guess we should just head home. | 我想我们还是回家吧 |
[06:13] | I’m sorry we never found something fun for you. | 我很抱歉没能让你玩得开心 |
[06:16] | I-I really wanted you to… huh? | 我 我真的很想让你 |
[06:20] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[06:23] | Oh, the museum! Have you ever been? | 博物馆啊 你以前去过吗 |
[06:23] | 今天就 加入我们吧 | |
[06:24] | The rare albino alligator is amazing! | 里面的罕见白化变种鳄鱼可赞了 |
[06:35] | Uh, do you want to see the alligator? | 你想去看鳄鱼吗 |
[06:39] | Come on, let’s go. | 走吧 我们去看 |
[06:47] | Hi, may we have two tickets to the museum, please? | 你好 麻烦给我两张博物馆的门票 |
[06:49] | The museum closes in 20 minutes. | 博物馆还有二十分钟就要关门了 |
[06:51] | Do you still want the tickets? | 你还是要买票吗 |
[06:53] | – Yes, please! – And a map. | – 是的 麻烦了 – 还要地图 |
[06:55] | Yes, and a map. | 没错 还需要一张地图 |
[06:56] | Okay, here we are at the entrance. | 好了 现在我们在入口这里 |
[06:58] | We just need to go through the aquarium to the planetarium, | 我们只需要穿过水族馆到天文馆 |
[07:01] | past the tide-pool touch tanks… | 经过我最喜欢的 |
[07:02] | One of my personal faves. | 可触摸海洋生物池 |
[07:04] | Don’t worry, we’ll see the alligator, I promise. | 别担心 我们会看到鳄鱼的 我保证 |
[07:06] | Then we go through the animal hall to the albino alligator. | 接着我们穿过动物馆去看白化变种鳄鱼 |
[07:09] | Well, let’s get going. Come on! | 好了 赶紧去吧 快来 |
[07:12] | This is the moon jelly tube. | 这个是月亮水母隧道 |
[07:15] | Did you know that moon jellies can be found in every ocean? | 你知道月亮水母在所有的大海里都存在吗 |
[07:18] | Look at that big one! | 看那边好大一只 |
[07:19] | This is the butterfly room. | 这个是蝴蝶屋 |
[07:21] | It has over 150 butterflies and 40 different species. | 这里有一百五十多只蝴蝶 四十多个品种 |
[07:25] | Whoa, did you know the universe contains | 你知道宇宙中有 |
[07:28] | hundreds of billions of galaxies? | 数千亿个星系吗 |
[07:30] | In fact, a recent study estimated that… oh. | 事实上 最近有研究认为 |
[07:33] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[07:34] | And this one’s a decorator crab. | 这个是钝额曲毛蟹 |
[07:37] | They collect little pieces of kelp and sedentary… | 它们喜欢收集小片的海藻 而且还不爱动 |
[07:39] | Hmm? Oh, right! | 好啦 |
[07:40] | Come on, let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[07:43] | Attention guests, | 请各位参观者注意 |
[07:45] | the museum will be closing in five minutes. | 博物馆将在五分钟后关门 |
[07:48] | What! No! It can’t close! | 什么 不 他们不能关门 |
[07:50] | We’re so close! Wait! Stop! | 我们就快到了 等等 别走 |
[07:52] | They can’t close if we all stay! Wait! | 如果我们都不走 他们就不会关门 等等 |
[07:54] | I told you we would see that alligator, | 我说过我会带你去看那只鳄鱼 |
[07:57] | and we’re not leaving until we do. | 没看到之前我们绝对不走 |
[07:59] | I think I have a plan. | 我有主意了 |
[08:06] | Who’s there? | 谁在那里 |
[08:13] | Okay, it’s clear. | 好了 安全了 |
[08:15] | Come on, this way. | 快来 这边走 |
[08:29] | Oh! Hey, over there! | 快看那里 |
[08:31] | You can see its tail! | 还能看见尾巴呢 |
[08:33] | Why is he hiding? | 他躲起来干什么 |
[08:34] | We just got to get his attention. | 我们只需要引起他的注意 |
[08:36] | Hey! Hello, alligator! | 你好 鳄鱼先生 |
[08:37] | Please come out! | 请快出来吧 |
[08:39] | Ice bear thinks it’s time to go home… And hide. | 白熊认为是时候回家了 然后躲起来 |
[08:43] | Like albino alligator. | 就像白化变种鳄鱼那样 |
[08:46] | You are gonna see that alligator! | 我一定会让你看到那只鳄鱼的 |
[08:48] | Just wait here, okay? | 等我一下 好吗 |
[08:53] | Chloe. | 克洛伊 |
[08:56] | Hello? Is someone there? | 什么人在那里 |
[08:58] | Come on out. I have panda’s jelly sandwich for you. | 快出来 我这里有给胖达做的果酱三明治 |
[09:01] | Hello? | 有人在吗 |
[09:02] | I know you prefer to eat… aah! | 我知道你更喜欢吃 |
[09:05] | Hello-o-o? | 有人在吗 |
[09:09] | What the…? | 这是 |
[09:12] | Hmm, kids these days, wasting good sandwiches. | 现在的孩子真浪费 可惜了这么好的三明治 |
[09:22] | Uh, did you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[10:04] | Come on, lets get out of here. | 快走 我们快离开这里 |
[10:08] | Let’s go. Hurry. | 快走 |
[10:10] | Hey, I’m sorry for causing so much trouble. | 很抱歉我惹了这么多麻烦 |
[10:14] | I just wanted you to have fun today. | 我只希望你能玩的开心 |
[10:28] | Oh, uh, it’s Grizz again. | 又是棕熊打来的 |
[10:30] | Hey, dudes! | 嘿 伙计们 |
[10:32] | Hope you two had a good time today. | 希望你们俩今天玩得开心 |
[10:34] | Uh, but you kind of need to come home soon, lil bro. | 但你得赶紧回家了 哥们 |
[10:36] | Panda had a, uh, a bad day. | 胖达的心情 很不好 |
[10:37] | It was rigged! | 他们作弊了 |
[10:39] | Uh, so, if you could pick us up, like, a new console | 如果你在回家的路上能顺便帮我们买一个 |
[10:42] | on your way home, that would be great. | 新游戏机 就再好不过了 |
[10:44] | Okay, bye. Love… | 挂啦 拜拜 爱你 |
[10:46] | Oh, my mom will be here soon. | 我妈妈马上就过来接我们 |
[10:50] | Ice bear enjoyed the sandwich. | 白熊很喜欢这个三明治 |
[10:52] | – You’re welcome! – arms are out decidedly | – 不客气 – # # 果断地打开双臂 # # |
[10:55] | Promise not to let you go oh-ho-oh-ho | # 发誓不让你走 # |
[10:57] | Maybe you, lucky me | # 也许就是你 我好幸运 # |
[11:00] | Missing a piece fo sho oh-ho-oh-ho | # 就是我缺了的一块 # |
[11:02] | So, did you guys have fun today? | 你们今天玩得开心吗 |