时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da, ba-da-ba-da-ba | # 哒 哒 哒吧哒 哒 哒 吧哒吧哒吧 # |
[00:02] | Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da let’s go! | # 哒 哒 哒吧哒 哒 哒 我们走 # |
[00:03] | We’ll be there | # 我们同在 # |
[00:05] | A wink and a smile and a great old time | # 一个眼神 一个微笑 一声赞许 如往常一样 # |
[00:08] | Yeah, we’ll be there | # 我们同在 # |
[00:10] | Wherever we are, there’s some fun to be found | # 无论身处何处 快乐永远同在 # |
[00:12] | We’ll be there when you turn that corner | # 转过街角 我们同在 # |
[00:14] | We’ll jump out the bush | # 跳出树丛 # |
[00:16] | With a big bear hug and a smile | # 带着大大的熊笑 # |
[00:17] | We’ll be there | # 我们同在 # |
[00:26] | – Here! – Lock the door! | – 到这里来 – 把门锁上 |
[00:32] | Aah! What do we do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[00:34] | Gloria, listen… I have a confession to make. | 格洛丽亚 听着 我有事要坦白 |
[00:36] | It was I who released the virus. | 是我不小心放出的病毒 |
[00:38] | My fault… me! | 都是我的错 |
[00:40] | No, no! Say it ain’t true, Max! | 不 不是你的错 马克斯 |
[00:45] | Oh, stop! Pause, pause, pause, pause! | 停 暂停 暂停 |
[00:49] | Why, what’s going on? | 为什么 怎么了啊 |
[00:50] | I need to check online to make sure | 我得马上上网查查 |
[00:51] | everything turns out okay in the end. | 看这个世界还好不好 |
[00:53] | I am not gonna see this girl get eaten, man! | 我不想看到妹子被吃掉的画面 |
[00:55] | Ugh, all right, then. But just hurry up. | 好吧 那你赶紧的吧 |
[00:57] | Okay. | 好的 |
[00:58] | No spoilers! | 别剧透呀 |
[00:59] | Ice bear made kettle corn. | 白熊做了爆米花 |
[01:00] | Ooh! Just a little, I guess. | 我就吃一点 |
[01:02] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[01:04] | This can’t be happening! | 怎么会这样呢 |
[01:05] | What? What is it? Does she survive? | 怎么了 怎么了 她活下来了吗 |
[01:07] | Who did this?! | 这是谁干的 |
[01:10] | No, no, no! | 不 不 |
[01:12] | It’s not working! | 打不开了 |
[01:14] | It’s dead. | 坏掉了 |
[01:15] | No! | 不 |
[01:18] | So many fun times, so many good websites. | 那么多美好的时光 那么多有趣的网页 |
[01:22] | He was like another brother. | 他就像我们第四个兄弟 |
[01:24] | Ice bear is sad. | 白熊好伤心 |
[01:25] | How did this happen?! | 怎么会这样 |
[01:27] | That’s what I’d like to ask you guys. | 这是我想问你们的 |
[01:28] | Are you blaming me here? | 你是在怪我吗 |
[01:30] | Well, it wasn’t me. | 反正不是我弄坏的 |
[01:31] | So it must be one of you that did it. | 那肯定就是你们俩其中一个 |
[01:33] | Ice bear always offline. | 白熊没上过网 |
[01:34] | He’s right. You’re the one that uses it the most. | 他说得对 就你用得最多 |
[01:36] | Yeah, with caution… unlike you two! | 是啊 但是我很小心的 不像你们俩 |
[01:39] | Ice bear not guilty. | 白熊才不觉得内疚 |
[01:40] | Ugh! All right, man. | 好了 伙计 |
[01:41] | We lost one brother already. | 我们已经失去一个兄弟了 |
[01:43] | I’m not gonna lose another. Give me a hug. | 可不能再失去一个了 过来抱抱 |
[01:45] | Okay. Now let’s get this fixed. | 行了 我们去修电脑吧 |
[01:47] | This’ll probably cost a couple hundred dollars to repair. | 这可能要花好几百美金呢 |
[01:49] | We don’t have that kind of cash. | 我们可没那么多钱 |
[01:51] | Hmm… well, why don’t we get a job? | 那我们去找份工作吧 |
[01:54] | Grizz, we’ve never had jobs before. | 棕熊 我们从来就没打过工 |
[01:56] | I mean, who would hire us anyway? | 谁会雇用我们呢 |
[01:57] | Dude, don’t worry, just leave it up to me. | 别担心 交给我 |
[02:03] | Uh… So this résumé is for all three of you guys? | 你们三个人就一份简历吗 |
[02:06] | Oh, yes, sir! | 是的 先生 |
[02:07] | Hmm. Skills… firm hand shaking, | 能力 握手很有力 |
[02:09] | touching nose with tongue, | 能用舌头舔到鼻子 |
[02:11] | high fives, low fives. | 击高掌 击低掌 |
[02:13] | Too slows? | 动作太慢 |
[02:14] | Mm-hmm. Oh, I also forgot to write “thumbs up.” | 我忘记写”竖起大拇指”了 |
[02:17] | Okay, guys, look… | 好了 伙计们 |
[02:19] | Please, sir, I beg you! | 拜托了 先生 求求您 |
[02:21] | Please hire us! We have other skills! | 请雇用我们吧 我们还有其他能力 |
[02:23] | Panda, sing! | 胖达 快唱歌 |
[02:25] | hey, girl with the pretty eyes | # 嘿 那个俱乐部里 # |
[02:27] | In the club, don’t you realize | # 长着漂亮眼睛的姑娘 你知道吗 # |
[02:30] | Throw your hands up in the sky | # 高举双手吧 # |
[02:31] | Okay, okay. Stop, I get it. | 行了 打住 我明白了 |
[02:34] | I like the determination, guys. | 我喜欢你们的决心 伙计们 |
[02:35] | It’s just what we need. You’re hired. | 你们很符合要求 你们被雇用了 |
[02:37] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[02:40] | Wait, what’s the job? | 等等 这是什么工作来着 |
[02:41] | Right this way. Here’s where you’ll be working. | 就在这里了 这就是你们工作的地方 |
[02:45] | It’s a cupcake store! | 一家纸杯蛋糕店 |
[02:47] | It’s beautiful! | 真漂亮 |
[02:49] | This is going to be the best job ever. | 这是有史以来最好的工作了 |
[02:51] | Ice bear wants to work here forever. | 白熊想永远在这里工作 |
[02:53] | Right this way. | 这边请 |
[02:54] | This is the cupcake ATM. | 这个是纸杯蛋糕自选机 |
[02:57] | The cupcake ATM is very simple. | 自选机的使用方法很简单 |
[02:59] | First, you hit the start button on the screen, | 首先 你点击屏幕上的开始按钮 |
[03:01] | then you choose your flavor, then the icing. | 接着选择你想要的口味 然后选择糖衣 |
[03:03] | And once you’ve picked your final toppings, | 最后选择你想要的顶部装饰 |
[03:05] | boom, your handcrafted cupcake will drop down below. | 嘭 你的手工纸杯蛋糕就会掉下来啦 |
[03:07] | – Got it? – Oh, totally! | – 懂了吗 – 明白了 |
[03:08] | Your job is to stay out here | 你的工作就站在这里 |
[03:10] | and help if there are any problems. | 等着解决问题 |
[03:11] | Here’s your uniform. | 这是你们的工作服 |
[03:12] | All right, you two, follow me. | 你们俩 跟我来 |
[03:15] | Welcome to cupcake central! | 欢迎来到纸杯蛋糕制作中心 |
[03:18] | The order from the ATM comes up on this screen here. | 自选机上的点单会出现在这个屏幕上 |
[03:22] | First the batter… | 首先加面糊 |
[03:24] | Then the oven… | 接着过烤箱 |
[03:26] | The frosting… | 然后加糖霜 |
[03:28] | And the toppings. | 最后加顶部装饰 |
[03:30] | And, finally, pure cupcake perfection. | 最后 完美的纸杯蛋糕就做好啦 |
[03:32] | Ooh, can we eat that? | 我们能尝尝吗 |
[03:33] | No. No eating. | 不 不能吃 |
[03:35] | So, for your job all you have to do | 你们的工作就是 |
[03:36] | is place the finished cupcake in a box, | 把做好的纸杯蛋糕放到盒子里 |
[03:38] | place a sticker to seal the deal, | 用贴纸黏好开口处 |
[03:40] | then pop it into this chute. | 然后放进滑道里 |
[03:42] | Now, here’s your hat and bow tie. | 这个是你的帽子和领结 |
[03:44] | Ooh, nice! | 不错呀 |
[03:45] | Oh, no, no. I have another job for you. | 不 不 你要做的是另一份工作 |
[03:49] | All right. | 行了 |
[03:50] | Your job is to get all these beautiful people | 你的工作就是吸引这些人 |
[03:52] | to buy our delicious cupcakes! | 来买我们美味的纸杯蛋糕 |
[03:54] | Just one extra rule for the job… | 这份工作还有另外一个要求 |
[03:56] | You got to smile. | 你得微笑 |
[03:57] | Come on, let’s see those pearly whites! | 来吧 笑一个 珍珠白熊熊 |
[04:00] | No, no, much bigger. Bigger… | 幅度再大一点 再大一点 |
[04:02] | Almost there. Perfect! | 只差一点了 完美 |
[04:04] | There it is. Now, good luck. | 这样就行了 祝你好运啦 |
[04:06] | I’ll be back at the end of the day. | 傍晚的时候我会再过来 |
[04:09] | Cupcake. | 纸杯蛋糕 |
[04:10] | Cupcake. | 纸杯蛋糕 |
[04:12] | Cupcake. | 纸杯蛋糕 |
[04:13] | Hello there, sir! | 你好啊 先生 |
[04:15] | Allow me to assist you with your order. | 请允许我帮助您点单 |
[04:17] | Uh, okay. What would you like, sweety? | 好吧 你想吃哪种口味的 甜心 |
[04:19] | Strawberry creme. | 草莓奶油的 |
[04:21] | Ah, excellent choice! All right! | 不错的选择 没问题 |
[04:26] | Ah, gotcha! Okay | 就这个啦 |
[04:30] | Artisan… | 工匠 |
[04:39] | Smart kid. | 聪明的孩子 |
[04:42] | Okay, I got this. | 我能搞定的 |
[04:44] | Hello, there! | 你好呀 蛋糕 |
[04:45] | In you go. | 进去吧 |
[04:49] | Beautiful! | 真完美 |
[04:50] | Man, that was easy. | 这真容易 |
[04:54] | You enjoy your cupcake! | 好好享受美味的纸杯蛋糕噢 |
[04:55] | Hello! Let me help you out there. | 你好 我来帮您 |
[04:57] | Oh, thanks so much. | 非常感谢 |
[04:58] | I never know how to work these things. | 我一直不知道怎么用这个机器 |
[05:00] | Yeah, that’s no problem. I’m here to help. | 没关系 我会帮你 |
[05:02] | What would you like? | 你想要什么样的 |
[05:04] | Just, uh, pick a flavor, sir. | 选一个口味吧 先生 |
[05:06] | Okay, okay… Chocolate! | 好的… 巧克力 |
[05:08] | Ah, great choice. | 不错的选择 |
[05:10] | No, no, wait! Make it vanilla! | 不 等一下 还是香草吧 |
[05:11] | Uh, sure. | 好的 |
[05:13] | What kind of frosting do you have? | 你们有什么样的糖霜 |
[05:14] | Is the frosting cold? | 糖霜是凉的吗 |
[05:15] | How many sprinkles are you putting on? | 你们有多少种上面的点缀 |
[05:17] | Wait, wait. No, no, no, no, go back. | 等等 不 不 回到前面 |
[05:18] | – Huh? -Cupcake. | – 嗯 – 纸杯蛋糕 |
[05:19] | Cupcake. | 纸杯蛋糕 |
[05:23] | Cupcake. | 纸杯蛋糕 |
[05:24] | Cupcake. | 纸杯蛋糕 |
[05:42] | Maybe a strawberry. | 也许该要草莓味 |
[05:44] | No, I changed my mind. Vanilla swirl! | 不 我改主意了 香草卷味 |
[05:45] | No. | 不要 |
[05:47] | Man, I can’t make up my mind. | 天哪 我拿不定主意了 |
[05:48] | Sir, there is a very long line behind you, | 先生 您后面排了很长的队 |
[05:50] | so just pick anything! | 所以随便选一个吧 |
[05:52] | Okay, okay, just get me three cupcakes… | 好吧 那就给我三个纸杯蛋糕 |
[05:54] | One chocolate, one vanilla, and one red velvet. | 一个巧克力的 一个香草的 一个红丝绒的 |
[05:56] | Okay, great. And how would you like to pay? | 好的 您要怎么付账呢 |
[05:58] | Oh, could you split it between four cards? | 你能分四张卡刷么 |
[06:04] | In you go. | 好了 |
[06:22] | What? | 什么 |
[06:23] | Ugh! Get off me! | 呃 快下来 |
[06:50] | Uh, do you, uh, need any help, sir? | 先生 您需要帮助吗 |
[06:53] | The ATM’s broken or something. It won’t give me my cash. | 这台自助机是不是坏了 我取不了钱 |
[06:56] | Uh, sir, this is a cupcake ATM, | 先生 这是一个纸杯蛋糕自助机 |
[06:58] | not a real ATM. | 并不是自动柜员机 |
[06:59] | But, I need cash… whoa! | 但我需要现金… 呜喔 |
[07:01] | I don’t like having my time wasted, cupcake bear. | 蛋糕熊 我可不喜欢浪费时间 |
[07:04] | I have a flight to Tokyo in an hour. | 我去东京的航班一个小时后起飞 |
[07:06] | I need a cupcake with 2/3 dark chocolate batter, | 我要三分之二的巧克力面糊 |
[07:08] | heavy cream frosting… exactly an inch thick. | 奶油的糖霜… 要刚好一英寸厚 |
[07:09] | Sprinkles on one half. | 只有一半撒装饰 |
[07:11] | I would like you to crush exactly three pistach… | 一定要放刚刚好三个开心果 |
[07:14] | Aah! What’s going on? What’s happening? | 啊 出什么事情了 发生了什么 |
[07:27] | Here you are, ma’am. | 给您 女士 |
[07:28] | One cupcake fresh from the oven. | 新鲜出炉的纸杯蛋糕 |
[07:30] | Is this some kind of joke? | 开什么玩笑 |
[07:35] | What the heck, little bro? | 搞什么鬼 老弟 |
[07:36] | This is completely unprofessional. | 这太不专业了 |
[07:38] | Okay, let me just go see what’s going on in the kitchen. | 好的 让我去看看厨房里怎么了 |
[07:39] | Where do you think you’re going? | 你要去哪里 |
[07:40] | You can’t leave us hanging! | 不能把我们丢在这里傻等着 |
[07:42] | – Come on, man! -I’m losing my mind back here! | – 别这样 老兄 – 我在这等得快抓狂了 |
[07:43] | I don’t want to wait anymore! | 我不想再等了 |
[07:45] | Whoa, hold up! | 拿着 |
[07:46] | Okay, look, just calm down, | 好吧 大家听着 冷静下来 |
[07:47] | and I’ll get everyone a cupcake. | 我会让大家都买到纸杯蛋糕的 |
[07:49] | Let’s see. One, two, three, eight, nine… | 我数数 一 二 三 八 九… |
[07:51] | Ah, just say an even 30. | 就算差不多三十个吧 |
[07:54] | Wait, what?! | 等等 什么 |
[07:56] | No, no! | 不 |
[07:58] | Stop, stop, stop! | 停下 停下 |
[08:02] | Oh, why are there so many?! | 为什么会有这么多 |
[08:05] | No. | 不 |
[08:06] | Steady… | 镇定点… |
[08:08] | Come on, stop! Shut down! | 快点停下 关闭程序 |
[08:09] | Turn off! | 关机 |
[08:11] | Huh? No! | 啊 不要 |
[08:20] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[08:22] | Uh, just, uh, just a minute, sir. | 很快了 先生 |
[08:24] | Just having some technical issues. | 只是有点技术故障 |
[08:33] | Okay, please, everyone, just calm… | 好的 拜托 大家都冷静… |
[08:44] | Get the bear! | 抓住那只熊 |
[08:55] | Panda! | 胖达 |
[08:56] | Brother, speak to me! What happened? | 老弟 说话啊 发生了什么 |
[08:58] | Too many cupcakes! | 太多纸杯蛋糕了 |
[08:59] | Panda, snap out of it! | 胖达 振作起来 |
[09:03] | Aah! What’s going on? | 啊 发生了什么事情 |
[09:05] | Panda, listen, I have a confession to make. | 胖达 听着 我有事要坦白 |
[09:08] | It was me who broke the laptop. | 是我弄坏了电脑 |
[09:10] | My fault… me! | 我的锅… 是我 |
[09:11] | No, I have a confession. | 不 是我要坦白 |
[09:12] | It was really me who broke the laptop. | 真的是我弄坏了电脑 |
[09:14] | I just didn’t want to admit it. | 我只是不想承认 |
[09:16] | Huh, wait, you mean we both broke the laptop? | 等等 你的意思是我们都弄坏了电脑 |
[09:18] | But how? | 但怎么可能 |
[09:19] | “To reach the boss key, you…” | “要使用老板键 你…” |
[09:27] | Hey, girl with the pretty eyes | # 嘿 美丽双眼的女孩 # |
[09:31] | So that’s how that happened. | 所以 电脑是这么坏的 |
[09:34] | What do we do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[09:35] | I got it! | 我知道了 |
[09:37] | Panda, what do these people want more than anything else? | 胖达 这些人最想要什么 |
[09:39] | A cupcake? | 纸杯蛋糕 |
[09:40] | Not just any cupcake. | 不是什么普通的纸杯蛋糕 |
[09:42] | What we need is to make them is a giant delicious cupcake. | 我们要给他们做一个超大超棒的纸杯蛋糕 |
[09:46] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[09:59] | Everybody, stop! | 大家 住手 |
[10:01] | I know what it is you want, and… | 我知道你们想要什么 |
[10:04] | Here it is! | 就是它了 |
[10:07] | Are we supposed to eat that? | 这是要给我们吃的吗 |
[10:10] | Uh, yeah, it’s for all of you. | 是啊 是给你们所有人的 |
[10:12] | It looks kind of uncooked. | 看起来好像没烤好 |
[10:14] | And it’s ugly. | 而且很丑 |
[10:16] | It smells like burnt rubber. | 它闻起来像烧焦的橡皮 |
[10:20] | Thank you, I guess? | 算了吧 谢谢 |
[10:24] | Well, at least we still get paid. | 好吧 至少我们还有工钱 |
[10:27] | Yes, uh-huh, all the customers | 是的 所有的客人 |
[10:29] | have been given gift cards and an apology. | 都会得到代金卡和我们的道歉 |
[10:31] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[10:32] | Okay, yes, I’ll let them know. | 好的 是 我会告诉他们的 |
[10:34] | Okay. | 好的 |
[10:35] | So, um, when do we get our money checks? | 所以 我们什么时候能拿到钱 |
[10:43] | By the way, | 对了 |
[10:44] | you’re fired! | 你们被开除了 |
[10:45] | Ugh, I guess we can’t fix our laptop yet. | 我想我们还没钱去修电脑 |
[10:48] | Man, I don’t want to get another job. | 天 我可不想再找一份工作了 |
[10:51] | Ice bear got paid. | 白熊赚到钱了 |
[10:54] | Whoa, check it out! | 哇 快看 |
[10:56] | Look at all this money! Ah, I knew we could do it! | 这么多钱 我就知道我们可以的 |
[10:58] | – Let’s go! Whoo-hoo! -Yeah! | – 走吧 – 太好了 |
[11:00] | Ice bear has a confession to make. | 白熊有事要坦白 |