时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da, ba-da-ba-da-ba | # 哒 哒 哒吧哒 哒 哒 吧哒吧哒吧 # |
[00:00] | 舅舅的 \h\h\h\h\h\h\h小海豚 | |
[00:02] | Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da let’s go! | # 哒 哒 哒吧哒 哒 哒 我们走 # |
[00:03] | 海豚的 \h\h\h\h\h\h\h大舅舅 | |
[00:03] | We’ll be there | # 我们同在 # |
[00:05] | A wink and a smile and a great old time | # 一个眼神 一个微笑 一声赞许 如往常一样 # |
[00:07] | 土皮家的 \h\h\h\h\h\h\hV小K | |
[00:08] | Yeah, we’ll be there | # 我们同在 # |
[00:10] | Wherever we are, there’s some fun to be found | # 无论身处何处 快乐永远同在 # |
[00:12] | \h\h\h\h\h\h\h\hV K | 老公好棒 |
[00:12] | We’ll be there when you turn that corner | # 转过街角 我们同在 # |
[00:14] | We’ll jump out the bush | # 跳出树丛 # |
[00:15] | VK家的 \h\h\h\h\h土皮酱 | |
[00:16] | With a big bear hug and a smile | # 带着大大的熊笑 # |
[00:17] | We’ll be there | # 我们同在 # |
[00:51] | Guys, come here! You gotta see this! | 伙计们 快过来 瞧这个 |
[00:53] | – What’s up? – Check out this book. | – 怎么啦 – 看这本书 |
[00:55] | It says that pandas have a special lining | 里面说熊猫的喉咙里有特殊的内膜 |
[00:57] | in their throats to protect them from bamboo splinters! | 以此来保护自己在吃竹子的时候不被刺破 |
[00:59] | Ice bear finds that fascinating. | 白熊觉得很奇妙 |
[01:01] | I know, right?! Pandas are so interesting! | 我知道 熊猫真是一种有趣的动物 |
[01:03] | Ice bears can swim up to 100 miles at a time. | 北极熊可以一口气游一百英里 |
[01:05] | Cool. Oh, and in the wild, pandas eat for 12 hours a day! | 太酷啦 野生的熊猫每天花十二个小时吃东西 |
[01:09] | Uh, you know, I’m gonna find a book, too… | 我也要去找本书 |
[01:11] | With cool, awesome facts about Grizzlies. | 讲棕熊帅气迷人的 |
[01:14] | Wow, I was all white when I was born! | 哇 原来我生下来居然是全白的耶 |
[01:15] | Ice bears wash ourselves with snow instead of water. | 我们北极熊是用雪洗澡的 而不是用水 |
[01:18] | Hmm, goats. | 讲山羊的书 |
[01:20] | Great horned owls, gray squirrels. | 猫头鹰的 灰松鼠的 |
[01:22] | Oh! Grizzly! Come to me. | 噢 讲灰棕熊的 找到你啦 |
[01:24] | “Goodnight Grizzly.” | “晚安 灰棕熊” |
[01:27] | Oh, hello, little guy. | 你好啊 小家伙 |
[01:30] | “Grizzly is brown.” | “灰棕熊是棕色的” |
[01:31] | Hey, guys, I found one that… | 伙计们 我找到了一本 |
[01:33] | Pandas have the largest molar teeth of any carnivore. | 熊猫的臼齿是所有食肉动物中最大的 |
[01:36] | Uh, hey, uh, did you know that, um, Grizzlies are brown? | 你们 知道 灰棕熊是棕色的吗 |
[01:46] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[01:47] | Ice bears have rough paws to prevent slipping on ice. | 北极熊长着粗糙的爪子 来防止自己在冰上滑倒 |
[01:49] | I need more info, little bear. | 我还需要更多资料 小熊熊 |
[01:51] | Ice bears can also… | 北极熊也可以 |
[01:53] | Well, can you guys do this?! | 你们能做到这个吗 |
[01:58] | Hibernate? That’s when animals sleep through winter, right? | 冬眠 就是动物们睡过整个冬天 是吗 |
[02:03] | Hmm, looks like pandas don’t hibernate. | 熊猫好像不冬眠 |
[02:06] | Ice bears do. | 北极熊要冬眠 |
[02:07] | Lady ice bears. | 但只有北极熊小姐要冬眠 |
[02:09] | So hibernation is just my thing. | 所以只有我才需要冬眠咯 |
[02:10] | It’s like a holiday… | 就像是属于我一个人的 |
[02:12] | Just for me. | 假期一样 |
[02:14] | Dude, don’t you think you’re a little too domesticated | 兄弟 你已经习惯家养生活了 应该就不需要冬眠了吧 |
[02:16] | to hibernate? I mean, you’ve never slept | 反正你以前从没冬眠过 |
[02:18] | through the winter before, and you seem fine to me. | 我看也没什么问题啊 |
[02:20] | – Wait… what month is it!? – January. | – 等等 现在是几月 – 一月 |
[02:22] | – Is that winter? – Yes. | – 现在属于冬季吗 – 是的 |
[02:23] | Ahh! I’m already so behind! | 啊呀 我已经晚那么多啦 |
[02:25] | Grizz, you’re not seriously going to sleep for five months?! | 棕熊 你不会真的要睡五个月吧 |
[02:27] | Jeez, I gotta start eating right now if I want to catch up! | 如果我想赶上进度 现在就得赶紧吃了 |
[02:32] | I’ll take this book and everything in here, please! | 我要买这本书 和这里面所有的点心 谢谢 |
[02:35] | To go. | 麻烦打包 |
[02:37] | “Bear gathers food.” | “熊熊储备食物” |
[02:49] | “Bear eats.” | “熊熊大吃特吃” |
[02:52] | Oh, boy, oh, boy, oh, boy! | 开吃 开吃 |
[02:56] | Mmm, so good! | 太好吃了 |
[02:57] | You don’t need all this, right? | 你们吃饱了 对吧 |
[03:00] | Mmm! What’s next?! | 接下来吃什么呢 |
[03:07] | One for Miki-Chan, and one for Panda. | 一个给美姬酱 一个给胖达 |
[03:12] | Did you know that Grizzlies like myself can gain up to four… | 你知道灰棕熊在为冬眠做准备的时候 |
[03:15] | Hundred pounds | 可以长到 |
[03:17] | while preparing for hibernation? | 四百磅重吗 |
[03:20] | Mmm! Fact… did you know that Grizzlies can… | 事实上 你知道灰棕熊为了储备 |
[03:23] | Travel hundreds of miles | 足够度过整个冬天的食物 |
[03:25] | to find enough food to… | 可以走上 |
[03:27] | Last them through the whole winter? | 好几百英里吗 |
[03:28] | Grizzlies are pretty amazing, right? | 灰棕熊真是有意思的动物 是吧 |
[03:31] | The hunt continues! | 继续找东西吃啦 |
[03:52] | All right, let’s see how I’m doing. | 看看我进行得怎么样了 |
[03:57] | Yep! Nice and full. | 棒棒哒 胖胖哒 |
[03:59] | What’s next? | 下一步是什么 |
[04:01] | “Bear collects soft things for the den.” | “熊熊把小窝弄得软软的” |
[04:05] | Soft things, eh? | 软软的东西 |
[04:07] | Ooh, sharing ice cream with a lady | # 和妹子共同分享一个冰淇淋 # |
[04:13] | Oh, what is the… | 搞什么… |
[04:20] | All right, where’s all my stuff?! | 我的东西都哪里去了 |
[04:24] | What? Mr. Penguin? | 什么 企鹅先生 |
[04:25] | Panda, do you mind? | 胖达 你能安分点吗 |
[04:26] | I’m practicing here. | 我在练习冬眠呢 |
[04:27] | But… oh! | 但是 |
[04:29] | But this is my stuff! | 但这些都是我的东西 |
[04:30] | You can’t just take it! | 你不能直接拿走 |
[04:32] | Sorry, man, but I need it! | 对不起 兄弟 但是我需要这些呀 |
[04:33] | This is where I’ll be sleeping all winter! | 我要在上面睡过一整个冬天 |
[04:35] | – Pretty great, right? – No, it’s not! | – 我的小窝挺不错的 是吧 – 才不是呢 |
[04:36] | You can’t just keep my stuff all winter! | 你不能整个冬天都霸占着我的东西 |
[04:38] | And you’re taking up the whole living room! | 而且你还霸占着整个客厅 |
[04:40] | Ice bear has decided, not into hibernation. | 白熊决定 不支持冬眠 |
[04:42] | Well, I’m sorry if you don’t like it, | 很抱歉引起你们的不满 |
[04:44] | but there’s nothing I can do about it! | 但冬眠又不是我能决定的 |
[04:45] | Oh, I read something on the Internet… | 对了 我在网上看到了点东西 |
[04:47] | Did you know that when it’s time for Grizzly bear to hibernate, | 你知道当灰棕熊冬眠的时候 |
[04:50] | he releases hormones that allow him to… | 他会释放出荷尔蒙 让他 |
[04:51] | Aw, come on, man! We don’t want to hear about your hormones! | 行了 兄弟 我们不想听你扯荷尔蒙 |
[04:54] | This is ridiculous. | 这件事真的太荒唐了 |
[04:55] | I mean, you don’t see us going nuts over what we can do. | 你看 我们都没有因为那些生活习性而发狂 |
[04:58] | The world isn’t ready for what ice bear can do. | 白熊的习性会吓死你们的 |
[05:00] | Come on, man. Let’s just forget it and have a normal winter. | 行了 伙计 忘了这些习性 过个正常的冬天吧 |
[05:03] | You know what I think? You guys are jealous… | 你知道我怎么想的吗 你们就是在嫉妒我 |
[05:04] | And it is sad to see! I’ll take my hibernation… | 我好难过 我要去其他地方 |
[05:07] | Elsewhere! | 冬眠 |
[05:09] | Where are you going?! | 你要去哪里呀 |
[05:11] | Some place far away from you nay-sayers! | 去没有你们这些反对者的地方 |
[05:14] | They tell me what to… | 他们说我 |
[05:16] | Good night! | 晚安 |
[05:25] | Perfect! | 棒棒哒 |
[05:26] | Yeah, can I have some?! | 我能吃一点吗 |
[05:30] | They don’t know what they’re missing. | 他们不知道自己错过了什么 |
[05:33] | All right, finally! Time for the easiest part. | 终于 到了最简单的一步啦 |
[05:47] | Ha-ha! Aah… right on time! | 睡觉时间到啦 |
[05:49] | Well, good night, Miki-Chan. | 晚安啦 美姬酱 |
[05:52] | I will see you in June! | 我们六月见 |
[06:14] | I can’t sleep! | 我睡不着 |
[06:15] | Get… | 快点 |
[06:18] | Sleepy! | 困呀 |
[06:28] | Help me! | 帮帮我 |
[06:31] | Help me, Miki-Chan. | 帮我嘛 美姬酱 |
[06:43] | Aw, bear, you make it look so easy! | 熊熊 这事你做起来好简单 |
[06:45] | This just isn’t working. | 还是不行 |
[06:47] | Oh! Oh, I give up. | 啊 我放弃 |
[06:49] | I’m going back inside. | 先回里面去了 |
[06:51] | Wait, don’t go! | 等等 别走呀 |
[06:53] | Hello? | 谁在说话 |
[07:02] | Oh. Get it together, Grizzly. | 振作点 灰棕熊 |
[07:05] | That’s the ticket! | 暗号对啦 |
[07:11] | There! Now, what’s this I hear about giving up? | 好了 我听到要放弃 是怎么回事呀 |
[07:15] | You can’t do that! You’re a handsome upstanding Grizzly! | 你不能这么做 你可是只又帅又老实的棕熊 |
[07:18] | Yep, that’s right! Look at you! | 没错 瞧瞧你 |
[07:20] | Come with me! | 和我来吧 |
[07:22] | I’ll show you why hibernation’s so important. | 我要让你知道为什么冬眠这么重要 |
[07:24] | Well, I tried everything, I guess. | 我想我什么方法都试过了 |
[07:27] | Well, here we are! | 到了 |
[07:29] | Ah, look at me! I’m so charming! | 看看我 多有魅力呀 |
[07:31] | Whoa! No way! I’m in the book! | 哇哦 不可思议 我在书里耶 |
[07:35] | Amazing! | 棒棒哒 |
[07:37] | You want to see some more stuff? | 想多见识见识吗 |
[07:39] | Yeah. | 当然咯 |
[07:41] | Whoa! Teleportation… ha! | 哇 瞬间移动 |
[07:44] | I didn’t realize this book was Sci-Fi. | 原来这是本科幻小说呀 |
[07:45] | No, silly… it’s about you! | 别傻了 这是关于你的故事 |
[07:46] | And how special you are! | 讲你有多么与众不同 |
[07:48] | Let me tell you a little something… watch your step. | 我来告诉你件事吧 注意脚下 |
[07:51] | Hibernation isn’t something you should just brush off! | 冬眠可不是你该放弃的事情 |
[07:53] | We Grizzlies are very unique animals. | 我们灰棕熊非常特立独行 |
[07:55] | Other bears… | 其他熊熊们 |
[07:57] | They just don’t get it! | 他们不懂的 |
[07:58] | Yeah! They’d only make fun of me if I went back. | 是啊 要是我回去了 他们只会嘲笑我的 |
[08:00] | Which is exactly why you’ve gotta get sleeping! | 所以你一定要睡觉 |
[08:03] | Go ahead and pull that tab, you’ve earned it. | 你拉那个标签吧 你应得的 |
[08:05] | Ooh! That will grow back. | 噢 会长出来的 |
[08:07] | Oh, my gosh! What’s all this?! | 噢 天哪 这些是什么 |
[08:10] | Well, we gotta get ready for hibernation somehow! | 我们得为冬眠做好准备呀 |
[08:13] | Eating a lot is definitely a requirement! | 大吃特吃可是必要条件 |
[08:15] | Oh, that looks amazing! That’s artisan stuff! | 好漂亮呀 真是巧夺天工 |
[08:17] | Mmm! It is amazing… | 是呢 漂亮吧 |
[08:19] | Not to mention delicious! | 味道就更不用说啦 |
[08:21] | And no one can tell you to stop! | 没人可以让你停下 |
[08:22] | Anyone who does is just jealous of how much fun you’re having! | 除非是在嫉妒你拥有那么多乐趣 |
[08:25] | Whoo-hoo! Ha ha! It’s a dream! | 哇哦 就像做梦一样 |
[08:28] | Come along! Grizzlies get to enjoy all the best seasons! | 快来吧 灰棕熊要享受所有最好的季节了 |
[08:31] | Fresh flowers in spring, the crisp air in fall, | 春天的烂漫鲜花 秋天的清爽空气 |
[08:33] | the awesome outdoor concerts in the summer! | 还有夏天的户外音乐会也超赞的 |
[08:35] | And then we skip the yucky stuff! | 然后我们跳过不好的那个 |
[08:37] | All righty, here we are! The perfect den! | 好啦 我们到了 完美的小窝 |
[08:40] | Oh!, awesome! This is great! | 噢 太赞了 棒棒哒 |
[08:41] | I feel totally ready to sleep now! | 我已经完全准备好去睡觉了 |
[08:43] | So… where’s the end part? | 那么 结局呢 |
[08:46] | End part? What end part? | 结局 什么结局 |
[08:47] | You know, the part where I wake up and my bros are there | 就是我醒来之后 我的兄弟们都在这 |
[08:49] | and they’re really happy to see me, and I’m happy to see them, | 见到我非常高兴 我也很高兴见到他们 |
[08:52] | even if we fight sometimes, but it’s still great. | 即便我们时不时拌拌嘴 但感情还是很好 这样的结局呀 |
[08:55] | And we party… with little hats? | 我们还带着小帽子一起开派对 |
[08:57] | Mmm, I don’t know about that. This is the last page. | 我不知道 这是最后一页了 |
[08:59] | No parties here! Just good old fashioned sleeping | 没有派对 只有经典范的灰棕熊 |
[09:01] | for good old-fashioned Grizzlies. | 睡着经典范的觉 |
[09:03] | What? All right, this can’t be it! | 什么 这不可能啊 |
[09:05] | What happens when I wake up! Oof! | 我醒了之后会发生什么 |
[09:07] | I have to see. | 我一定要看看 |
[09:10] | Huh? It’s just blank. | 噫 就一片空白 |
[09:12] | My brothers aren’t here… what does it mean? | 我的兄弟们都不在这 这是什么意思呢 |
[09:14] | Who cares! You don’t need them. | 谁在乎呢 你不需要他们 |
[09:15] | You’ve got so much other stuff… food, a comfy den. | 你已经有了那么多东西了 好吃的食物 舒服的小窝 |
[09:18] | If my brothers aren’t here when I wake up, | 要是我醒了之后我兄弟们都不在 |
[09:20] | I don’t want to go to sleep at all! | 我才不要睡觉呢 |
[09:21] | I have to go back! | 我要回去 |
[09:23] | Hmm? What? Go back? | 什么 回去 |
[09:24] | Grizzly, where do you think you’re going? | 灰棕熊 你想去哪里 |
[09:28] | You can’t go back! Your brothers are going to laugh at you! | 你不能回去 你的兄弟们会嘲笑你的 |
[09:30] | No, they won’t! | 他们不会的 |
[09:32] | They probably don’t even want you back! | 他们可能都不想你回去呢 |
[09:34] | That’s not true! I love my bros! | 你骗人 我爱我的兄弟们 |
[09:37] | I’d never leave them for good! Bros? | 我永远都不会离开他们 兄弟们 |
[09:39] | Five months is a long time, man! | 五个月可长着呢 |
[09:41] | Do you really think they’ll stick around? | 你真的以为他们会呆着不走吗 |
[09:42] | Bros?! Which one are you? | 兄弟们 你们在哪里呀 |
[09:43] | Don’t you want to be special! | 你不想与众不同吗 |
[09:45] | Don’t you want to be better than your brothers? | 你不想比你的兄弟们更出色吗 |
[09:46] | Don’t you want to be special? | 真的不想与众不同吗 |
[09:47] | No! No, I don’t! | 不 我不想 |
[09:49] | Oh. Okay. | 噢 好吧 |
[09:53] | Grizz? Grizz, are you awake, bro? | 棕熊 棕熊 你醒了吗 兄弟 |
[09:55] | Where is he?! | 他在哪 |
[09:59] | Where are you, you little bear?! | 你在哪里 你个小熊熊 |
[10:02] | It’s okay, Grizz. You’re awake now. | 淡定 棕熊 你已经醒了 |
[10:04] | It’s okay, you’re safe. Yeah, there is no little bear. | 没事了 你安全了 这里没有小熊熊 |
[10:07] | Only large bears. | 只有两只大熊 |
[10:09] | Oh, what… what happened? | 噢 发生什么了 |
[10:11] | We’ve been trying to wake you up, but you were, like, | 我们一直想叫醒你 但是你好像 |
[10:13] | delirious! We even got a video, see? | 着了魔似的 我们都拍下来了 你看 |
[10:15] | Oh, come here! Oh! | 噢 来这里 |
[10:21] | You were surprisingly agile. | 没想到你那么灵活呀 |
[10:23] | Ice bear wants to watch it again. | 白熊想要再看一遍 |
[10:29] | What was the matter, Grizz? Couldn’t sleep? | 什么情况呀 棕熊 睡不着吗 |
[10:31] | Uh, well, no, I… I couldn’t quite, um, uh… | 呃 没有 我也不是特别地 |
[10:34] | I mean, I tried, you know? | 我是说 我试过了 |
[10:36] | Okay, man. We’ll let you get back to it. | 好吧 你继续吧 |
[10:39] | No! I mean, um, | 别 我是说 |
[10:41] | what I mean is, um, I would just, ah, I was, uh… | 我想说 我想是 本来要 |
[10:45] | I was just gonna go outside for some fresh air. | 我要出去透个气 |
[10:47] | You want to come? | 你要来吗 |
[10:49] | Uh, yeah. Okay. | 好呀 |
[10:54] | It’s a nice night tonight. | 今晚夜色真不错 |
[11:02] | You know what? Being here with you guys | 知道吗 和你们两个在一起 |
[11:04] | is special enough for me. | 足够让我觉得与众不同了 |