时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da, ba-da-ba-da-ba | # 哒 哒 哒吧哒 哒 哒 吧哒吧哒吧 # |
[00:02] | Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da let’s go! | # 哒 哒 哒吧哒 哒 哒 我们走 # |
[00:03] | We’ll be there | # 我们同在 # |
[00:05] | A wink and a smile and a great old time | # 一个眼神 一个微笑 一声赞许 如往常一样 # |
[00:08] | Yeah, we’ll be there | # 我们同在 # |
[00:10] | Wherever we are, there’s some fun to be found | # 无论身处何处 快乐永远同在 # |
[00:12] | We’ll be there when you turn that corner | # 转过街角 我们同在 # |
[00:14] | We’ll jump out the bush | # 跳出树丛 # |
[00:16] | With a big bear hug and a smile | # 带着大大的熊笑 # |
[00:17] | We’ll be there | # 我们同在 # |
[00:24] | Okay, guys, huddle up. Now, pay attention. | 好了 伙计们 都聚过来 注意听我说 |
[00:26] | I’m speaking for real. | 我说认真的 |
[00:27] | We can’t afford to lose next game. | 我们输不起下场比赛了 |
[00:29] | If we don’t win, we’re gonna have to wait again. | 如果我们输了 就得继续等着了 |
[00:31] | This day has been a wash so far. | 今天的比赛情况太不好了 |
[00:33] | Ice bear confidence at all-time low. | 白熊的信心被打击得好惨 |
[00:35] | Don’t worry, little bros. I’ve been scouting. | 别担心 伙计们 我一直在侦察 |
[00:36] | Okay, check this out. | 瞧这个 |
[00:38] | Their point guard has a nice stroke. | 他们的控球后卫的手感极佳 |
[00:39] | Make sure to go around the pick and no open 3’s. | 要确保不给他进三分球的机会 |
[00:41] | Purple shoes got length, | 穿紫色鞋那人 他有身高优势 |
[00:43] | but you can use your body to push him off the block. | 但你身体灵活一点 就可以躲开他的封阻 |
[00:45] | And watch that other guy’s Euro step. He’s crafty. | 同时注意另一个家伙的欧洲步 他非常灵巧 |
[00:47] | They’re good, but we have the talent to take them. | 他们打球都很棒 但是我们有能力赢比赛 |
[00:49] | All right, let’s spread out. | 好了 我们展开队形吧 |
[00:50] | Pan, show me your shooting arm. | 胖胖 展示一下你的投篮臂 |
[00:51] | – Remember, follow through. – All right, got it. | – 别忘了随球动作 – 好的 知道了 |
[00:53] | Hey, hey, bears! | 嘿 熊熊们 |
[00:54] | What you doing? | 你们在干什么呐 |
[00:56] | Bah, Charlie, you scared the… | 查理 你吓死… |
[00:57] | Shh! Don’t blow my cover. | 嘘 别把我暴露了呀 |
[00:59] | Gross, your hand tastes like dirt. | 真恶心 你的手一股泥土味 |
[01:01] | So, what are you guys up to today? | 所以 你们今天有什么安排呀 |
[01:02] | Well, I was thinking you guys could come over | 我还想着 你们能去自己家里 |
[01:03] | to your house to hang out. | 一起玩玩呢 |
[01:05] | Wait, you want to invite us to over to our own house? | 等等 你是邀请我们 去自己家玩玩吗 |
[01:08] | Yeah. It’s a great place. | 当然啦 那地方可好了呢 |
[01:10] | Charlie, you can’t just… | 查理 你不能… |
[01:13] | Is she gone? | 她走了吗 |
[01:14] | Dude, stop touching my mouth! | 伙计 别碰我的嘴行吗 |
[01:16] | Anyway, Charlie, sorry, we can’t hang today. | 不管怎么说 查理 很抱歉 我们没办法一起玩 |
[01:18] | We’re playing basketball. | 我们今天要打篮球呢 |
[01:19] | Huh, never heard of it. | 我从没听说过这个东西 |
[01:21] | Is that anything like gopher toss, the game I made up? | 这和我创作的游戏 扔地鼠一样吗 |
[01:24] | Probably not. | 可能不太一样吧 |
[01:26] | All right, well, I’ll be around. | 好吧 我就在附近呆着吧 |
[01:29] | Good luck with your bucket ball. | 你们水桶球玩得愉快呀 |
[01:31] | Hey, you guys ready to play? | 嘿 你们准备好上场了吗 |
[01:33] | Yeah! Let’s do this, guys. | 当然啦 走吧 伙计们 |
[01:34] | Finally! | 终于轮到我们啦 |
[01:37] | – Check ball. – Check. | – 开球 – 开 |
[01:38] | Ball, ball! | 传球 传球 |
[01:40] | Sky hook. | 勾手投篮 |
[01:41] | Get that outta here! | 你给我一边去吧 |
[01:42] | Check him! | 防住他 |
[01:45] | Money. | 加分球 |
[01:45] | Where am I gonna go? Where am I gonna go? | 我会去哪里呢 我会往哪边走呢 |
[01:46] | Am I gonna pass? Am I gonna shoot? | 我会传球吗 还是会投篮呢 |
[01:48] | – Pan, set the pick. – Oh, okay. | – 胖胖 给我作掩护 – 好的 |
[01:50] | – Panda, where you going? – I don’t know. | – 胖达 你在往哪里走啊 – 我也不知道 |
[01:51] | – I got confused. – The screen. | – 我已经乱了啦 – 掩护我呀 |
[01:52] | Pass it back to me. No, panda, don’t. | 把球传回给我 不要 胖达 别现在给我呀 |
[01:54] | Oh, oh, I’m open. | 喔 可以传球给我 |
[01:56] | What you got, bear? | 你又有什么本事啦 熊仔 |
[01:59] | Bro. | 兄弟 |
[02:00] | Sorry, dude. | 抱歉 伙计 |
[02:01] | Are you okay, man? | 你没事吧 伙计 |
[02:03] | Oh, I think I really messed up my shoulder. | 我的肩膀好痛呀 |
[02:05] | Yo, man, your boy hurt? | 哟 伙计 你的兄弟受伤了呀 |
[02:06] | Well, get him off the court. | 把他带出赛场啊 |
[02:08] | How’s it feel? Can you play through? | 你感觉怎么样 还能继续打球吗 |
[02:09] | Maybe. | 也许还能打吧 |
[02:11] | Okay, come on, pan. Let’s get you home. | 好了 胖胖 我们回家吧 |
[02:14] | Hey, you guys are lucky my bro got hurt. | 你们真幸运 因为我兄弟受伤了 |
[02:16] | We’ll back for the court soon. | 我们很快会回到赛场 |
[02:18] | Yeah, man, good luck with that. | 好吧 伙计 祝你们好运 |
[02:19] | Y’all keep practicing. | 别忘了多加练习哦 |
[02:22] | Mmm, mmm. Shoo, fly, get outta here! | 滚开 苍蝇 一边去 |
[02:26] | Panda’s not gonna be able to play tomorrow, | 胖达明天不能打球了 |
[02:27] | but we can’t just let those tweens win. | 但我们可不能让他们赢得比赛 |
[02:28] | How are we gonna get someone to fill in on such short notice? | 这么短的时间内 到哪儿找替补呢 |
[02:31] | Ice bear needs a ringer. | 白熊需要一个替身 |
[02:32] | What we need is someone who’s tall. | 我们需要一个高个子 |
[02:34] | Huh? | 怎么了 |
[02:36] | You guys have a serious spider web problem. | 你们家蜘蛛网真是多呀 |
[02:38] | Charlie, when did you get here? | 查理 你什么时候进来的 |
[02:39] | Ah, never mind that. | 这你就别管了 |
[02:40] | I gotta look after my sweet Panpan. | 我得好好照顾 亲爱的胖胖 |
[02:43] | Stop it! | 别亲我啦 |
[02:44] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[02:45] | Here, let me make you more comfortable. | 我给你弄舒服一点吧 |
[02:47] | We need someone that can jump. | 我们需要一个 能跳高的人 |
[02:53] | Up we go. There, perfect. | 抬高一点 这样就好啦 |
[02:56] | We also need someone who can handle the ball. | 我们还需要一个 能掌控住球的人 |
[02:58] | Ice bear wants someone with good “D.” | 白熊想要一个 防守能力强的人 |
[02:59] | Hey, you guys don’t mind if I eat this extra melon, do you? | 我把这个多余的香瓜吃了 你们不介意吧 |
[03:02] | Whoop! I do love a good melon. | 我就喜欢好吃的香瓜 |
[03:05] | Oh, no, you don’t, fly. This is my melon. | 不行 小苍蝇 这是我的香瓜 |
[03:07] | You stay back. | 你一边去 |
[03:08] | Ugh! Not today. | 才不要给你呢 |
[03:09] | I’d rather throw my melon away than let you have it. | 我宁愿把香瓜扔掉 也不给你吃 |
[03:16] | Wow. | 哇 |
[03:17] | Ice bear doesn’t remember trash can being there. | 白熊不记得 这里有垃圾桶呀 |
[03:20] | Uh, Charlie, would you like to play basketball | 查理 明天你想和我们 |
[03:23] | with us tomorrow? | 一起打篮球吗 |
[03:24] | Who, me? | 你是说我吗 |
[03:25] | Yeah, man. You in? | 是啊 伙计 你来吗 |
[03:27] | No one’s ever asked me to do anything. | 从没人邀请过我参加活动 |
[03:29] | I’d love to play with you, | 我很乐意和你们一起玩 |
[03:30] | as long as it’s not around other folks. | 只要没有其他人在就行了 |
[03:33] | You guys know I’m not much of a people person. | 你们知道我不擅长交际 |
[03:36] | Wait, I got an idea. | 等等 我有主意了 |
[03:40] | Okay, come on out, Charlie. | 好了 出来吧 查理 |
[03:41] | We need to start the game soon. | 比赛马上就要开始了 |
[03:42] | Uh, I don’t think this is gonna work. | 我不觉得 这个办法行得通哎 |
[03:45] | Trust me, this plan is flawless. | 相信我 这个计划完美无缺 |
[03:47] | Okay, I’m coming out. | 好吧 我出来了噢 |
[03:52] | Uh, guys, I don’t think this is gonna fool anybody. | 伙计们 我觉得这打扮 谁也骗不了呀 |
[03:55] | Sure, it is, buddy. | 当然能骗他们啦 伙计 |
[03:56] | You look great in our old Halloween costume. | 你穿以前的万圣节衣服真好看呢 |
[03:58] | Ice bear embraces irony. | 白熊接受这个讽刺 |
[03:59] | Seriously, you blend right in. | 说真的 你还挺适合穿这个呢 |
[04:01] | Hey, come on, what’s the hold up? | 嘿 你们怎么等这么久呀 |
[04:04] | Yo, is this your cousin or something? | 哟 这是你兄弟吗 |
[04:07] | Tell him to stop smiling. It’s creeping me out. | 让他别笑了行吗 吓到我了 |
[04:11] | See? You’re just one of the bears. | 看到没 你成为熊熊一员啦 |
[04:13] | One of the bears. | 我是熊熊一员啦 |
[04:14] | Okay, bring it in. One, two, three, bears! | 好啦 都聚过来 一 二 三 熊熊必胜 |
[04:19] | Charlie! | 查理 |
[04:21] | Was I supposed to catch that? | 我应该接住那个球吗 |
[04:24] | Oh, I’m sorry, I’m in your way. | 抱歉 我挡住你啦 |
[04:26] | Ooh, nice shot. | 哇 这个投篮漂亮 |
[04:28] | Yo, shoot the ball! | 哟 快投篮呀 |
[04:32] | Dribble, Charlie! | 运球呀 查理 |
[04:33] | But they’re chasing me! | 但他们在追我呢 |
[04:34] | Charlie! Oh, my abs. | 查理 我的腹肌呀 |
[04:36] | Sorry, man. | 抱歉 兄弟 |
[04:37] | Okay, time out. Time out. | 好了 时间到 暂停一下 |
[04:39] | Okay, Charlie, this is not quite working out. | 好吧 查理 看来这个办法行不通 |
[04:41] | Change of plan. | 我们要改计划了 |
[04:42] | Just stay under the basket and don’t move. | 你就站在篮筐下面 哪里也不要去 |
[04:44] | Oh, okay. I’ll try not to let you down. | 好的 我尽量不让你们失望 |
[04:47] | Get open! | 摆脱防守 |
[04:49] | Back to me, bro. I got it. | 传回给我 兄弟 我来投篮 |
[04:53] | Charlie, what are you doing, man? | 查理 你在干什么呀 兄弟 |
[04:54] | What do I do with it? | 我该怎么做呀 |
[04:56] | Put the ball in the hoop. | 把篮球放进筐里 |
[04:58] | Like… like this? | 像… 像这样吗 |
[05:06] | Hey, di… did I do it right? | 嘿 我没做错吧 |
[05:07] | Ha ha! Yeah, man! | 当然没错啦 伙计 |
[05:09] | Oh, that was amazing. | 那真是太棒啦 |
[05:10] | I can’t believe you did it! | 真不敢相信 你做到了耶 |
[05:11] | Ice bear proud to have you on team. | 有你这个队友 白熊很骄傲 |
[05:15] | Charlie! Dunk it! | 查理 扣篮 |
[05:20] | I got it! | 我来投篮 |
[05:23] | Whoo-hoo-hoo! We won, you guys! | 哇哈哈 我们赢啦 |
[05:26] | Oh, yeah, that’s my boy! | 这才像话嘛 |
[05:27] | You were amazing, big man. | 你真是太棒啦 大块头 |
[05:29] | We ought to keep going. | 我们继续努力啦 |
[05:31] | Yeah. | 太好啦 |
[05:32] | Yeah! | 棒极了 |
[05:36] | Next! | 下一队 |
[05:39] | Next! | 再换下一队 |
[05:46] | Yeah! Next! Next! | 耶 再换下一队 |
[05:48] | Blam! | 砰 |
[05:50] | Great play, man! | 打得真不错 |
[05:53] | Get that outta here! | 别想进球 |
[05:54] | Rejected! | 休想 |
[05:59] | Hey, old man, let’s go! Next! | 老骨头 振作点啊 下一个 |
[06:02] | Charlie, pass, pass! We’re open! | 查理 快传球 这边没人防 |
[06:04] | Uh, swish! | 中 |
[06:07] | What up, I’m gonna tell you what I’m gonna do, | 我告诉你们 我下一步要怎么行动 |
[06:09] | and you still won’t be able to stop me. | 你们还是拦不住我 |
[06:12] | Nah, don’t worry. I got this. | 别担心 我能行 |
[06:16] | I could do this all day long. | 我这样打上一整天都不会厌 |
[06:18] | So, who’s going down next? | 谁是下一个 |
[06:21] | I mean, I started off rough, | 虽然我出师不利 |
[06:22] | but I think I eventually found my groove. | 但是最后我还是找到感觉了 |
[06:24] | I guess some bears are just naturally gifted, you know? | 我感觉有些熊熊就是天赋异禀 |
[06:27] | Don’t you have somewhere to go, Charlie? | 你没地方去吗 查理 |
[06:29] | Nope. Okay, so then, remember when that kid came up to me, | 没有 还记得那个小屁孩想运球过我 |
[06:31] | and I just took the ball out of his… | 我就直接从他手上抢过… |
[06:32] | Hey, guys! My arm, it’s better! | 大伙 我的手好了 |
[06:35] | Oh, that’s great, man. | 真是太棒了 |
[06:36] | It feels good. | 感觉好多了 |
[06:37] | I mean, looser than usual, actually. | 实际上 比平时还活络多了 |
[06:38] | I can play basketball again, grizz. | 我又可以打篮球了 棕熊 |
[06:40] | Ah! Welcome back to the team, bro. | 欢迎归队 兄弟 |
[06:43] | Ice bear overwhelmed with welcome back emotion. | 白熊欢迎你归队的心情溢于言表 |
[06:45] | Thanks, guys. I can’t wait to play. Swish. | 谢谢 等不及上场了 投球 |
[06:48] | Not in my house, Panda. | 在我家休想得分 胖达 |
[06:50] | You don’t have a house! | 你都没有家 |
[06:51] | Sorry, Charlie, but now that Pan’s better, | 抱歉了 查理 既然胖胖的手好了 |
[06:53] | he’s back on the team. | 他就该归队了 |
[06:54] | What? But I’m your best player. | 什么 我明明打得最好 |
[06:56] | Way better than Panda could ever be. | 比胖达打得好不知多少倍 |
[06:58] | Okay, you know what, Charlie? | 好吧 够了 查理 |
[07:00] | I was trying to be nice, but you’ve become a huge ball hog. | 我本来不想发脾气 但是你总是自己控球 不顾队友 |
[07:03] | It’s not fun playing with you. | 和你玩 一点意思都没有 |
[07:05] | Honestly, we’d rather lose playing with Panda | 说实话 我们宁愿和胖达组队输掉 |
[07:07] | than win playing with you. | 也不想和你一队获胜 |
[07:08] | Yeah. Wait, what? | 对啊 等等 你说什么 |
[07:10] | But I’m one of the bears. | 但我也是熊熊的一员 |
[07:11] | Sorry, you’re off the team, man. | 抱歉 你被踢出去了 |
[07:13] | Off the team? | 把我踢出去 |
[07:15] | I am the team. | 我才是队伍的核心 |
[07:16] | And if you bears can’t appreciate my talent, | 既然你们这些熊不懂珍惜我的才能 |
[07:18] | then I’ll find somebody who does. | 那我就另寻他人了 |
[07:20] | You can keep your costume of lies! | 把你虚伪的熊熊服拿好 |
[07:23] | I’m leaving! | 我要走了 |
[07:27] | I don’t know, guys. | 伙计们 我们是不是 |
[07:28] | Was I too hard on him? | 对他太不友好了 |
[07:29] | No, man. He was being a dingle. | 才不会 他就是个笨蛋 |
[07:31] | Ice bear thinks you did the right thing. | 白熊觉得你做得没错 |
[07:32] | – I still feel bad. – Don’t worry. | – 我还是觉得内疚 – 别在意 |
[07:34] | Charlie isn’t the type of guy to hold a grudge. | 查理那种人才不会记恨呢 |
[07:36] | This’ll blow over by tomorrow. | 明天醒来他就忘了 |
[07:40] | All right, guys, we’re up soon, so loosen up. | 熊熊们 快上场了 赶紧活动活动 |
[07:42] | Man, my arm feels great, you know? I can just… | 我感觉我的手状态很好 我可以… |
[07:44] | – Hey, who’s got next?! – That’s us! | – 谁是下一个 – 我们 |
[07:48] | Charlie? | 查理 |
[07:49] | Well, well, well, if it isn’t the bears. | 这么巧 这不是熊熊们吗 |
[07:51] | You ready to test my new squad? | 准备好和我的新球队较量了吗 |
[07:53] | Charlie, what are do… | 查理 你到底… |
[07:55] | Oh, you really think you can replace me with this guy? | 你真以为你能用这家伙代替我 |
[07:57] | I know Panda can only build houses | 我知道胖达只能拿他用来丢人的砖 |
[07:59] | with all those bricks he throws. | 搭搭房子 |
[08:02] | Shoot for ball. Come on, let’s run. | 投球吧 赶紧的 快开始 |
[08:04] | Here, I got this, Panda. | 给我吧 胖达 我来 |
[08:05] | No, I’ll shoot. I got this. | 不用 我来投球 |
[08:09] | We don’t have all day. Come on, butterfingers. | 我们时间可不多 快点吧 掉球胖 |
[08:11] | Shoot the ball. | 快投球 |
[08:12] | Ice bear believes in you. | 白熊相信你能投进 |
[08:17] | I did it. | 我投进了 |
[08:18] | That was amazing, Pan. How did you do that? | 投得太好了 胖胖 你是怎么做到的 |
[08:20] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[08:20] | My shoulder must have healed weird, but I can shoot! | 我的胳膊康复得出奇的好 但是我能投球了 |
[08:23] | We’ll set you up. Just keep shooting, baby. | 我们会传球给你机会 好好投球 |
[08:26] | Nice form. | 组织得真好 |
[08:27] | Lucky shot. Let’s play. | 运气好而已 开始比赛吧 |
[08:38] | Did you just see that? | 看到了吗 |
[08:41] | Get up! Get ball! | 快上 截他的球 |
[09:09] | My arm, dude! | 我的手啊 |
[09:11] | – Foul! – Hey, I got all ball. | – 你犯规 – 我只是截球而已 |
[09:12] | But you can take it to the top | 但是你要觉得不爽 |
[09:14] | if you’re gonna whine about it. | 可以去举报我啊 |
[09:16] | Are you okay to play, bro? | 你可以继续吗 兄弟 |
[09:18] | It hurts a bit, but I can tough it out. | 有点疼 但是我可以忍一忍 |
[09:20] | Oh, that’s my future champion. | 这才是我的未来冠军 |
[09:27] | My… my… my shot, it’s gone. | 我的百发百中投球 没了 |
[09:30] | Not now, Panda. We all have to guard Charlie. | 现在别气馁 胖达 我们要守好 别让查理进球 |
[09:34] | We cannot let him score. Don’t let him through! | 不能让他得分 别让他过去 |
[09:52] | Yeah, boy. | 怎么样 |
[09:53] | Nobody can take me. High five. | 没人拦得住我 击个掌 |
[09:55] | – What is it? – Don’t touch it, man. | – 它到底是什么 – 别碰它 |
[09:58] | Don’t be intimidated by my mad skills, yo. | 不要被我高超的技术吓到啊 |
[10:00] | Eww, it’s so hairy. | 真恶心 好多毛 |
[10:02] | Wait, why you all staring at me, friends? | 等等 你们怎么都盯着我看 |
[10:05] | – What is that thing? – Eww, look at his giant feet. | – 这生物到底是什么 – 快看他的大脚 |
[10:08] | – Some sort of monster? – What is it? | – 怪物吗 – 是什么啊 |
[10:10] | It’s so weird. | 长得太奇怪了 |
[10:11] | Oh, no, Charlie. | 糟了 查理 |
[10:12] | Oh, man, that’s weird. I gotta get a photo. | 真是奇了怪了 我得拍张照 |
[10:15] | Hey, man! | 你怎么回事 |
[10:16] | Okay, guys, we gotta help him. | 熊熊们 我们得去帮帮他 |
[10:17] | Let’s play some “D”. | 摆好防御阵形 |
[10:20] | Not today! Defense! Defense! | 休想 防住 防住 |
[10:23] | – My phone! – Get that outta here! | – 我的手机 – 快给我离开这里 |
[10:25] | Ice bear steal. | 白熊偷走了 |
[10:26] | Hey, give it back! | 还给我 |
[10:30] | Run, Charlie! We got this. | 快走 查理 我们帮你拦着 |
[10:33] | Come on, bring it on. | 来啊 放马过来 |
[10:35] | Oh, man, my phone’s all dirty. | 我的手机都弄脏了 |
[10:37] | – Why would they do that? – I think they chipped mine. | – 他们干嘛啊 – 他们把我手机都弄坏了 |
[10:39] | Charlie! | 查理 |
[10:40] | Hey, Charlie, where are you, man! | 查理 你在哪 |
[10:42] | Hey, bears. | 熊熊们 |
[10:43] | Oh, Charlie, we’re so glad you’re okay. | 查理 看到你没事真是太好了 |
[10:45] | Thanks, guys. | 谢谢你们 |
[10:46] | You really saved my hide back there, | 刚刚多亏你们救了我 |
[10:48] | even after I was treating you all terribly | 即使我之前对你们那么不好 |
[10:50] | and being a complete… wait, what’s the word? | 好像一个… 怎么说来着 |
[10:52] | – Dingle. – Yeah, sure. | – 笨蛋 – 没错 |
[10:54] | But y’all still looked out for me. | 但是你们还是为我着想 |
[10:55] | Oh, the joys of friendship. | 友谊真是伟大 |
[10:57] | Come here, guys. | 来抱一个 |
[10:58] | That’s cool, man. | 没关系的 |
[11:00] | You mean it? | 真的吗 |
[11:01] | Yes, now put us down. | 是 赶紧把我们放下 |
[11:02] | Yeah, okay. | 好吧 |
[11:03] | Hey, how about we play twos? | 那咱们分成两队比赛怎么样 |
[11:05] | Ice bear claims Charlie for team. | 白熊要和查理一队 |
[11:08] | Ice bear wants to win. | 白熊想赢 |