时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da, ba-da-ba-da-ba | # 哒 哒 哒吧哒 哒 哒 吧哒吧哒吧 # |
[00:02] | Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da let’s go! | # 哒 哒 哒吧哒 哒 哒 我们走 # |
[00:03] | We’ll be there | # 我们同在 # |
[00:05] | A wink and a smile and a great old time | # 一个眼神 一个微笑 一声赞许 如往常一样 # |
[00:08] | Yeah, we’ll be there | # 我们同在 # |
[00:10] | Wherever we are, there’s some fun to be found | # 无论身处何处 快乐永远同在 # |
[00:12] | We’ll be there when you turn that corner | # 转过街角 我们同在 # |
[00:14] | We’ll jump out the bush | # 跳出树丛 # |
[00:16] | With a big bear hug and a smile | # 带着大大的熊笑 # |
[00:17] | We’ll be there | # 我们同在 # |
[00:31] | Here I come! | 我来了 |
[00:32] | Boom! Eat that! | 轰 吃我一炮 |
[00:34] | Oh, why did you do that? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[00:36] | I was doing so well! | 我正跑得好好的 |
[00:36] | Ha! This isn’t a friendly game! | 这可不是什么友好的游戏 |
[00:38] | It’s a competition. | 是竞赛游戏 |
[00:39] | I’m sorry Jessica. Strut your butt away. | 抱歉 杰西卡 请离场 |
[00:42] | Huh? No! You can’t vote Jessica off! | 不 你们不能把杰西卡淘汰掉啊 |
[00:44] | Oh, this show is rigged! | 这场秀肯定有猫腻 |
[00:46] | Ice bear made Korean pancakes. | 白熊做了韩式煎薄饼 |
[00:48] | Whoa! This is the perfect food for rainy days. | 哇 这是最适合雨天吃的食物了 |
[00:51] | – How’d you know? – Ice bear reads. | – 你怎么知道的 – 白熊从书上读的 |
[00:59] | Ahh, oh, I love the smell of rain! | 我喜欢雨的味道 |
[01:02] | Dude, it’s dangerous. Get back in here. | 伙计 外面很危险 快回来 |
[01:04] | What are you talking about? It’s only rain. | 你在说什么呢 只是场雨而已 |
[01:06] | Ah. Ow, ow, ow! Hard rain! | 啊 啊 暴雨 |
[01:09] | It’s hailing. | 下冰雹了 |
[01:10] | Uh, I’m going inside. | 我要进屋了 |
[01:12] | Aaaah! | 啊 |
[01:13] | Keep the doors shut, guys. | 各位 把门关紧 |
[01:14] | It’s dangerous out there. | 外面很危险 |
[01:18] | Come on. | 进来 |
[01:19] | There is a low-pressure system building | 形成的低气压系统 |
[01:21] | that is causing major shifts in this area. | 导致此区域气候突变 |
[01:23] | People have been told to stay inside | 大家请待在室内 |
[01:25] | and prepare for possible evacuation. | 随时准备疏散 |
[01:27] | Um, this looks really bad. | 看起来很糟糕 |
[01:29] | How’s Chloe gonna get home? | 克洛伊要怎么回家呢 |
[01:30] | I’ll just wait it out. | 我在这等雨停了再走 |
[01:31] | Again, we urge all to please stay inside. | 再次强调 所有人都请待在室内 |
[01:34] | Uh, let me ask my parents. | 我和爸妈说一声吧 |
[01:38] | Man, it’s getting bad. | 越来越糟了 |
[01:40] | There they are. | 连上了 |
[01:45] | Whoa, dad, you’re way too close. | 爸爸 你靠得太近了 |
[01:47] | Ann young ha se oh! | 你们好啊 |
[01:48] | Hi! Annyeon hashimnikka. | 你们好 |
[01:50] | Ice bear, tto insa durimnida. | 我是白熊 你们好 |
[01:52] | – Hi. – Hi. | – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[01:53] | Is it raining pretty hard there, too? | 那里也下了很大的雨吗 |
[01:55] | Yeah, it’s pretty bad over here. | 这边的情况也很糟糕 |
[01:57] | We’ll come pick you up when it stops raining. | 等雨停了 我们会来接你 |
[01:59] | Uh, they say the rain is gonna get worse. | 他们说雨会下得更大 |
[02:01] | Yeah, I don’t think it’s a good idea to drive any time soon. | 没错 现在开车过来太不明智了 |
[02:04] | Mm… I could just stay with the bears for the night. | 我可以和熊熊们过一晚 |
[02:07] | – Is that cool? – Yeah! Of course! | – 没问题吧 – 当然没问题 |
[02:08] | No! No, no, no, no, no! | 不 不行 |
[02:10] | Geez, dad, stay away from the mike, please! | 天哪 爸爸 拜托离麦克风远一点 |
[02:12] | I… I don’t know if Chloe can stay in a cave. | 我不确定克洛伊能不能在山洞里住一晚 |
[02:14] | It can be too cold for her. | 那里对她来说太冷了 |
[02:19] | Dad, please, I can take care of myself. | 爸爸 求你了 我能照顾自己 |
[02:22] | Don’t worry, Mr. Park. Your daughter is safe with us. | 别担心 派克先生 你女儿和我们在一起很安全 |
[02:24] | Come on, dad, I’m with three bears at their home. | 可以吧 爸爸 我就和熊熊们待在家里 |
[02:27] | What could be safer? | 还能比这样更安全吗 |
[02:28] | Ice bear, deadliest bear in the world, safe. | 白熊是世界上最凶残的熊 保证她的安全 |
[02:32] | All right, but you have to promise me… | 好吧 但你得答应我 |
[02:35] | Bears, come closer. | 熊熊们 靠近点 |
[02:37] | Ow! | 啊 |
[02:38] | You promise to protect our daughter. | 你们答应我 保护我的女儿 |
[02:41] | She’s the most important thing to us. | 她是我们最宝贵的宝贝 |
[02:43] | Ugh. | 呃 |
[02:43] | Can you handle this responsibility? | 你们能承担这个责任吗 |
[02:46] | Yes, sir! | 是的 长官 |
[02:46] | We’ll do our best, Mr. P. | 我们会尽力的 P先生 |
[02:48] | Ice bear will be ultimate protector. | 白熊会成为最终保障 |
[02:52] | Don’t worry bears. We trust you. | 别担心 熊熊们 我们相信你们 |
[02:53] | Just call us if anything happens, okay? | 有什么事打电话给我们 好吗 |
[02:56] | You can count on us, Ma’am. | 我们完全值得信赖 女士 |
[02:57] | Okay. Have fun. | 好的 玩得开心 |
[02:58] | Chloe, don’t forget to brush your teeth. | 克洛伊 别忘了刷牙 |
[03:01] | – Dad, please. – And make sure you check your phone. | – 爸爸 别唠叨了 – 记得注意电话来电 |
[03:04] | Okay, okay! I’ll see you tomorrow. | 好的 我们明天见 |
[03:06] | And wash your face, too, okay? | 还有记得洗脸 好吗 |
[03:07] | – Love you. – Bye! | – 爱你哦 – 拜拜 |
[03:09] | Whoo-hoo! | 欧耶 |
[03:10] | Slumber party! | 睡衣派对 |
[03:22] | Oh, man. What could it be? | 哦 兄弟 会是什么呢 |
[03:25] | Oh, ho, ho, what is it? | 噢 这是什么啊 |
[03:27] | Here you go. | 喝吧 |
[03:39] | So, here’s the story of the slug man. | 这是一个鼻涕人的故事 |
[03:43] | It was a rainy day, just like this. | 也发生在一个下雨天 |
[03:46] | I was in the bathroom when I noticed something unusual! | 我当时在浴室 发现有什么不对 |
[03:51] | A bunch of slugs were crawling all over the window. | 一堆鼻涕虫爬满了窗户 |
[03:55] | Ew! | 噢 |
[03:56] | And that’s when I noticed this trail, | 然后我发现了一条痕迹 |
[03:59] | a slimy mucous trail that led to my room. | 一条粘稠的痕迹 直通我的房间 |
[04:04] | Uhhh… | 呃 |
[04:05] | I don’t like where this is going. | 我不喜欢这故事的走向 |
[04:06] | Suspense. Ice bear doesn’t like. | 白熊不喜欢 吊人胃口 |
[04:08] | I knew someone was in my room. | 我知道有人在我的房间 |
[04:10] | It was making this really disturbing noise. | 它发出了非常恐怖的声响 |
[04:17] | So I went into the kitchen and grabbed a flashlight, | 于是 我跑到厨房 拿起了手电筒 |
[04:20] | and slowly I opened my bedroom door. | 慢慢地打开了卧室的门 |
[04:23] | It was too dark to see anything, | 太黑了 什么都看不见 |
[04:25] | but I knew something was terribly wrong. | 但我知道有非常可怕的东西 |
[04:28] | This stench was filling my room… | 我的房间臭气熏天 |
[04:31] | Like someone was rotting! | 就像有什么腐坏了一样 |
[04:33] | Right then, I saw something slowly rise, | 就在那时 我看见有东西慢慢站了起来 |
[04:37] | and there it was… the slug man laying in my bed… | 那里有一个鼻涕人躺在我的床上 |
[04:43] | smacking its lips, ready to devour me. | 吧唧着嘴 准备吃了我 |
[04:48] | The end! | 讲完了 |
[04:49] | Man, that was a crazy story. | 那个故事太可怕了 |
[04:51] | Ice bear is scared. | 白熊怕怕 |
[04:52] | W… what if the slugman gets us tonight? | 今晚鼻涕人会不会来找我们 |
[04:54] | Oh, come on. It was just a made up story. | 算了吧 只是个故事而已 |
[04:56] | – You sure? – Yep. | – 你确定吗 – 没错 |
[04:59] | Oh, man, I really hope this storm goes away soon. | 我真希望这场暴雨能快点结束 |
[05:03] | Aah! Did you hear that? | 你听见了吗 |
[05:05] | Hear what? | 听见什么 |
[05:06] | Aah! There it is again! | 又来了一声 |
[05:10] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[05:12] | I think the slugman’s after us. | 我觉得鼻涕人在找我们 |
[05:14] | I don’t want to be slug food! | 我不想成鼻涕虫的盘中餐 |
[05:15] | Shh! Don’t let him hear us! | 嘘 别让他听见了 |
[05:16] | Ice bear wants to live. | 白熊想活下来 |
[05:17] | Panda, listen! There is no slug man… | 胖达 听着 没有什么鼻涕人 |
[05:19] | That was just an old story we used to tell at summer camp. | 只是个我们总是在夏令营里 讲的老故事罢了 |
[05:22] | But the noises. | 可是刚刚有声音 |
[05:23] | It’s just the rain. | 只是雨打的而已 |
[05:28] | It’s the slug man! | 是鼻涕人 |
[05:29] | Grab Chloe! Move, move! | 抱好克洛伊 跑 跑 |
[05:31] | Wait! Wait up! | 等等 |
[05:32] | Whoa, guys! Wait! | 伙计们 等等 |
[05:36] | Okay, secure the room! Stay right here, Chloe! | 守护好这个房间 克洛伊 待在这里 |
[05:37] | Containing the Chloe. | 围住克洛伊 |
[05:39] | Wait, but we… hey, guys… ugh! | 等等 但我们… 熊熊们 |
[05:41] | Don’t worry, Chloe. We got you. | 别担心 克洛伊 我们会保护你 |
[05:43] | Stop! Just listen! | 住手 听我说 |
[05:44] | No. It’s not safe out there, Chloe. | 不行 克洛伊 外面不安全 |
[05:46] | You are our sweet baby angel, and we made a promise | 你是我们的宝贝天使 而且我们还 |
[05:49] | to your father to keep you safe. It’s our duty. | 答应你的父亲 要保护你 这是我们的职责 |
[05:51] | Grizz, come on. It’s the rain making that noise. | 棕熊 别这样 那个声音是雨造成的 |
[05:53] | Hush, sweet child. You’re delirious from fear. | 嘘 宝贝 你被恐惧冲昏了头脑 |
[05:55] | We’ve got this completely under control. | 我们已经完全掌握了局面 |
[05:57] | I’m just gonna borrow this for a sec. | 只要借我手机用一下就行 |
[05:58] | I’m gonna give your dad a quick update. | 我要给你的父亲汇报最新情况 |
[06:00] | Huh? | 什么 |
[06:01] | No service? | 无服务 |
[06:02] | Panpan, call Mr. Chloe’s dad. | 胖胖 打电话给克洛伊的爸爸 |
[06:03] | Yeah, sure. | 好的 |
[06:07] | I think my phone is still in the living room, Grizz. | 我的手机可能掉在客厅了 棕熊 |
[06:09] | – I can go get it. – Good idea, Chloe. | – 我去拿吧 – 好主意 克洛伊 |
[06:11] | One of us… not you, though… | 但不是你 是我们三个其中之一去拿 |
[06:12] | is going to have to investigate. | 顺便调查一下 |
[06:14] | The pretzels will decide our fate. | 让松脆棒来决定我们的命运吧 |
[06:16] | Little bro. | 小兄弟 |
[06:17] | Panpan. | 胖胖 |
[06:20] | Be strong, Panda. | 胖达 加油 |
[06:22] | Ice bear will tell tale of brave brother. | 白熊以后会讲一个勇敢兄弟的故事 |
[06:24] | Oh, please. | 可算了吧 |
[06:39] | I couldn’t get the phone! | 我做不到 |
[06:40] | I’m pretty sure something’s out there. | 我非常确定 外面肯定有东西 |
[06:42] | It might have breathed on me. | 我都能感受到他的呼吸 |
[06:43] | Seriously, guys. Let me go out there. | 讲真 伙计们 让我出去拿 |
[06:45] | It’s just the storm making noise, nothing to be afraid of. | 只是暴雨弄出的声音 没什么好怕的 |
[06:48] | No, you can’t go out alone. We’ll go together. | 不 不能让你一个人 我们一起去 |
[06:53] | Come on. | 过来吧 |
[06:58] | Whoa! | 哇啊 |
[06:59] | I think we should split up. | 我们应该分头行动 |
[07:05] | Huh! | 啊 |
[07:16] | Mm… | 嗯 |
[07:18] | Aaaah! | 啊 |
[07:21] | Oof! | 噢 |
[07:23] | Help. | 救命 |
[07:26] | Ha! Guys, found it! | 伙计们 我找到啦 |
[07:28] | Quick, pass it here. | 快 给我 |
[07:29] | Oh, no. | 噢 不 |
[07:30] | The battery is dead. | 电池没电了 |
[07:38] | Back to the safe room! | 快回安全屋 |
[07:40] | Hey, guys, stop! Stop! | 嘿 熊熊们 停下来 |
[07:48] | Break! Hey, Chloe are you… where’s Chloe?! | 警报解除 克洛伊… 克洛伊哪儿去了 |
[07:51] | – Chloe! – We’re coming, Chloe! | – 克洛伊 – 我们来了 克洛伊 |
[07:53] | Oh, hey, guys. | 嘿 伙计们 |
[07:54] | Chloe, you’re okay. Wait, why were you screaming? | 克洛伊 你没事啊 等等 你大叫什么 |
[07:57] | Because I found your intruder right… | 因为我找到了入侵者 就在 |
[08:00] | Here! | 这里 |
[08:01] | Just a confused little raccoon. | 就是只迷路了的小浣熊 |
[08:03] | I told you it was nothing. | 跟你们说了没什么 |
[08:04] | Oh. | 噢 |
[08:07] | Be free, little dude. | 你自由了 小家伙 |
[08:10] | See, everyone always trying to protect me, | 你们看 每个人都想保护我 |
[08:12] | but I can handle things myself. | 但我能照顾自己 |
[08:13] | I don’t need to be babied all the time. | 我不用被一直照顾 |
[08:19] | The power’s out. | 停电了 |
[08:20] | And our phones are dead. | 而且我们的手机都没电了 |
[08:21] | Ice bear does not like storms. | 白熊不喜欢暴雨 |
[08:22] | Guys, guys, calm down! | 伙计们 放轻松 |
[08:23] | It’s just a power outage ’cause of the weather. | 只是天气原因 断电了而已 |
[08:26] | We just need to… | 我们只要… |
[08:27] | Uhh… What was that? | 那是什么声音 |
[08:29] | It’s coming from outside. | 是从外面传来的 |
[08:32] | I… I’m sure it’s nothing. | 肯定没什么东西 |
[08:34] | Just another raccoon or a moose or something. | 可能是另一只浣熊 或者麋鹿之类的 |
[08:38] | Maybe the wind knocked something over? | 也可能是风吹的 |
[08:43] | Something’s out there. | 外面确实有东西 |
[08:44] | It was probably just a branch in the wind, Grizz. | 可能就是一根被风吹的树枝 棕熊 |
[08:47] | There’s nothing out there to be afraid of. | 外面没什么可怕的 |
[08:50] | See? | 你看 |
[08:52] | Slug man! | 鼻涕人 |
[08:54] | Chloe, head to my room! | 克洛伊 快去我的房间 |
[08:57] | Chloe, are you okay! | 克洛伊 你没事吧 |
[08:58] | Yeah. What was that? | 没事 那是什么 |
[08:59] | I think it was the slug man. | 我觉得是鼻涕人 |
[09:01] | Oh, man, it knows we’re here. | 噢 伙计 它知道我们在这里 |
[09:02] | It could already be inside! | 它可能已经进屋了 |
[09:06] | It found us! Go, go, go, go! | 它找到我们了 快跑 |
[09:10] | It was the slug man. | 那真的是鼻涕人 |
[09:12] | What did I tell you? | 我说什么来着 |
[09:13] | It’s gonna come find and devour us. | 它会来找我们 然后把我们吃了 |
[09:15] | I don’t want to be eaten! | 我不想被吃了 |
[09:16] | There’s so much I have yet to do in this life. | 我这辈子还有很多事要做 |
[09:18] | Ice bear, most scared bear in the world. | 白熊是世界上最胆小的熊 |
[09:20] | Wait, shh. | 等等 嘘 |
[09:21] | Do you hear that? | 你们听见了吗 |
[09:28] | Slug man’s gonna get in! We’re done for! | 鼻涕人要进来了 我们完蛋了 |
[09:30] | Ice bear fears the worst. | 白熊最害怕的事要发生了 |
[09:32] | Guys. | 伙计们 |
[09:36] | Don’t worry, Chloe. It’ll be okay. | 别担心 克洛伊 会没事的 |
[09:39] | We made a promise to keep Chloe safe, | 我们答应了要保证克洛伊的安全 |
[09:41] | so let’s go do our job. | 那就让我们担起责任吧 |
[09:46] | Push, brothers! Together! | 兄弟们 一起挡住门 |
[09:49] | Wait, doesn’t this door open outwards? | 等等 这门不是朝外开的吗 |
[09:51] | Aaaah! Oof! | 啊 |
[09:55] | Aaaaah! | 啊 |
[10:02] | Run, Chloe! | 快跑 克洛伊 |
[10:03] | Save yourself! | 保护你自己 |
[10:16] | – What is it? – Aaah! | – 这是什么 – 啊 |
[10:17] | Oh, the power’s back on! | 来电了 |
[10:19] | Wait, that’s not the slugman. It’s a human. | 等等 这不是鼻涕人 是个人 |
[10:25] | Oh, geez, dad! | 天哪 爸爸 |
[10:28] | Dad! Are you okay? | 爸爸 你没事吧 |
[10:29] | Oh, Chloe! | 哦 克洛伊 |
[10:30] | I’m so sorry I attacked you. | 很抱歉 我打了你 |
[10:32] | What are you even doing here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[10:33] | I was worried, so I came to get you. | 我很担心 就来找你 |
[10:36] | I thought it would be dangerous here, | 我觉得这里不安全 |
[10:38] | but | 但是 |
[10:39] | I guess I was worrying too much. | 看来我想多了 |
[10:42] | I actually was really scared. | 我之前真的很害怕 |
[10:44] | I’m glad you came, dad. | 很高兴你来了 爸爸 |
[10:48] | Um, hello, Mr. Park. Sorry for the misunderstanding. | 你好 派克先生 这场误会 我很抱歉 |
[10:51] | – And screaming. – Yeah, and all the screaming. | – 还有大喊大叫 – 对 还有大喊大叫 |
[10:53] | We were all just freaking out at a scary story. | 我们之前都被那个恐怖故事吓懵逼了 |
[10:59] | Maybe you should stay until the storm stops. | 或许 你最好等雨停了再走 |