时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da, ba-da-ba-da-ba | # 哒 哒 哒吧哒 哒 哒 吧哒吧哒吧 # |
[00:02] | Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da let’s go! | # 哒 哒 哒吧哒 哒 哒 我们走 # |
[00:03] | We’ll be there | # 我们同在 # |
[00:05] | A wink and a smile and a great old time | # 一个眼神 一个微笑 一声赞许 如往常一样 # |
[00:08] | Yeah, we’ll be there | # 我们同在 # |
[00:10] | Wherever we are, there’s some fun to be found | # 无论身处何处 快乐永远同在 # |
[00:12] | We’ll be there when you turn that corner | # 转过街角 我们同在 # |
[00:14] | We’ll jump out the bush | # 跳出树丛 # |
[00:16] | With a big bear hug and a smile | # 带着大大的熊笑 # |
[00:17] | We’ll be there | # 我们同在 # |
[00:31] | So you’re here for a checkup? | 你们是来健康检查的吗 |
[00:32] | Tell me, do you have any allergies? | 告诉我 你们对什么过敏吗 |
[00:34] | Um, well, I… | 我… |
[00:36] | Mm… mm. None. We’re great. | 没有 我们不过敏 |
[00:38] | Okay. How often do you exercises? | 好吧 你们多久运动一次 |
[00:42] | Nine… teen. | 十… 九天 |
[00:43] | Fellas, this isn’t a test. | 伙计们 这不是测试 |
[00:45] | Ice bear would win. | 白熊会赢的 |
[00:47] | Let’s just start the physical exam. | 让我们先做体检吧 |
[00:49] | Okay, please step onto the scale. | 好的 请上称 |
[00:53] | One at a time, please. | 拜托 一次一个 |
[01:01] | Uh, is it a drawing of a horse? | 那上面是画了匹马吗 |
[01:20] | – Did we pass? – Do we get a reward? | – 我们合格了吗 – 我们的奖励吗 |
[01:22] | Guys, you have a serious problem. | 你们的问题很严重 |
[01:24] | Everything is way off. | 每一项都有问题 |
[01:25] | Can you tell me what kind of foods you eat? | 能告诉我 你们都吃什么食物吗 |
[01:27] | Well, we like pizza, pretzels. | 好吧 我们喜欢披萨 椒盐脆饼干 |
[01:30] | Oh, I’ve been trying a lot of new uses for ranch. | 噢 我近期一直在尝试各种牧场沙拉的吃法 |
[01:32] | We also like those little wasabi snacks, | 我们还喜欢一些芥末味的零食 |
[01:33] | but sometimes they’re too spicy, but I still gotta eat ’em. | 有时候很辣 但我还是喜欢吃 |
[01:36] | Ice bear eats jars of peanut butter. | 白熊喜欢吃罐装花生酱 |
[01:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:39] | Look behind you. That’s a nutritional poster. | 往后看 那是一张食物营养海报 |
[01:42] | These are all the things a human needs to eat. | 里面包含了所有人类所需的食物种类 |
[01:43] | Oh, let’s great. We eat these all the time. | 噢 太棒了 我们一直都在吃这些东西 |
[01:45] | That’s the problem. You’re bears. | 这就是问题所在 你们是熊啊 |
[01:48] | Here, I’m putting you guys on a cleanse for 21 days… | 你们需要一次为期二十一天的净化疗程 |
[01:51] | Strictly eating what you are supposed to eat as bears. | 要严格按照熊的食谱进食 |
[01:54] | Inside each folder contains your natural diet. | 每本封页都有属于你们的食谱 |
[01:57] | Berries and fish, neat. | 浆果和鱼 不错 |
[01:59] | Bamboo? | 竹子 |
[02:00] | That’s it? | 就这样 |
[02:05] | I don’t know if I can do this. | 我不确定 我能不能做到 |
[02:07] | I can’t eat only one thing. I need variety. | 我没法只吃一样东西 要多几样啊 |
[02:10] | It’s okay, Panda. It’s only 21 days. | 没关系的 胖达 只有二十一天而已 |
[02:11] | We can get through this together. | 我们能共同度过的 |
[02:13] | Great. Good luck. | 很好 祝你们好运 |
[02:14] | Let’s check back in in a week to see how you’re all doing. | 一周之后你们再过来 我们看看进展如何 |
[02:16] | Cool! | 好的 |
[02:18] | Um, do we get to keep the gowns? | 我们能穿走这身白外褂吗 |
[02:20] | No. | 不行 |
[02:21] | Hey, Joe, what are you up to this weekend? | 嘿 乔 这周在忙什么呢 |
[02:24] | Not much, man. Just chilling. | 没干什么 伙计 忙着把自己冻起来 |
[02:26] | What are you doing this weekend, Grizz? | 这周在忙什么呢 棕熊 |
[02:28] | Oh, me, I just have a party in my belly, | 我吗 我要在肚子里开场派对 |
[02:31] | and you guys are invited. | 你们也来参加吧 |
[02:32] | Even my friends the berries are joining in on the fun. | 我的浆果朋友们也很乐意来参加 |
[02:34] | All right! Yeah! | 很好 太棒了 |
[02:49] | Can I help you? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[02:52] | Yeah, we don’t sell seal meat in this establishment. | 好吧 这里明令禁止买海豹肉 |
[02:55] | Anything else I can help you with? | 还有什么需要帮忙吗 |
[02:56] | We also have lobster, crab, octopus, tuna, halibut, catfish. | 我们这里还有龙虾 螃蟹 章鱼 金枪鱼 比目鱼 鲶鱼 |
[03:02] | Your meal, sir. | 先生 你的食物 |
[03:03] | I’m having second thoughts about this. | 我正在重新考虑这个净化疗程 |
[03:05] | Hey, you just got to fully commit | 你得完全接受 |
[03:07] | to this cleansing lifestyle, little bro. | 这个净化生活方式 兄弟 |
[03:17] | Oh, man. I feel great. | 噢 伙计 感觉真棒 |
[03:19] | My fur looks so shiny. I can see better. | 我的皮毛如此有光泽 视力都变好了 |
[03:20] | Everything feels so clear. | 看什么都很清楚 |
[03:22] | Do my muscles look bigger? I feel like they’re bigger. | 我有没有长更多的肌肉 好像长了呀 |
[03:24] | You’re even looking healthier. | 你看起来更健康了 |
[03:25] | The world must see the new Panpan. | 世界就要看见一个全新的胖胖了 |
[03:26] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[03:28] | “First day of my 20-day cleanse. | “二十天净化疗程的第一天 |
[03:30] | Gonna be cuter than ever. Hashtag.” | 我比以往更可爱了” |
[03:32] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[03:34] | Why? | 为什么 |
[03:35] | ‘Cause I love you, bro. | 因为我爱你呀 兄弟 |
[03:37] | And I love you, bowl of fish. | 我也爱你们 一盆鱼 |
[03:57] | Cleaning the dishes | # 洗盘子 # |
[03:59] | I feel so good | # 感觉真好 # |
[04:01] | Blegh! All done. | 终于吃完了 |
[04:06] | 22 likes. | 二十二个赞 |
[04:07] | I’ve never had 22 likes before. | 我以前从来没收过这么多赞 |
[04:09] | And so it begins. | 这只是开始 |
[04:10] | I told you this cleanse was a great idea. | 我说过 这个净化是个好主意 |
[04:12] | I guess you’re right. | 你说的没错 |
[04:29] | Sorry, fireballs, but I’m just too fast for you. | 对不起 火球 我还是比你飞得快 |
[04:32] | My new photo just got 32 likes. | 我的新照片得了三十二个赞 |
[04:35] | I’ve never got so much attention in all my life. | 我这辈子都没受过这样的关注 |
[04:37] | I’m proud of you, little bro. | 我为你骄傲 小兄弟 |
[04:39] | Oh, hey, can you pass me the snacks? | 嘿 你能递给我零食吗 |
[04:41] | I got to keep myself energized for the final level. | 我要激励自己 马上就最后一关了 |
[04:43] | Oh, I meant the potato chips, Panpan. | 哦 我要的是薯条 胖胖 |
[04:45] | I already had fish and berries for breakfast, you know? | 我早餐吃过鱼和浆果了 |
[04:47] | But, Grizz, remember what the doctor said. | 棕熊 你记得医生说了什么 |
[04:49] | We can’t eat human food for 21 days. | 二十一天之内 我们不能吃人类的食物 |
[04:51] | Not even those tiny snacks between meals? | 连正餐之间的小零食都不能吃吗 |
[04:53] | Yeah, like she said, 21 days. | 就像她说的 二十一天之内 |
[04:57] | That’s cool, I… I can go 21 days without snacks. | 行吧 我能没有零食活二十一天 |
[05:00] | How hard can it be, huh? Yeah. | 能有多难啊 对吧 |
[05:02] | Oh, man, 40 of the new likes are from girls. | 又有四十个女孩给我了赞 |
[05:04] | This is crazy! | 太疯狂了 |
[05:05] | All right, I’m gonna go take a nap. | 好吧 我要去打个盹 |
[05:07] | Keep up the good work, little bro. Yeah! | 再接再厉 小伙计 |
[05:10] | Grizz, that’s the kitchen. Your room is that way. | 棕熊 那边是厨房 你的房间在那边 |
[05:12] | Yes, my room, right. My room with no food in it. | 对 我的房间 我的房间没零食 |
[05:33] | Yo, Grizz, are you ready to party? | 棕熊 你准备好派对了吗 |
[05:37] | Ugh! Man, this is tough. | 噢 太难了 |
[05:40] | Can’t stop thinking about other foods. | 总是在想其他的食物 |
[05:42] | I’ll just watch cat videos or something. | 我来看看猫咪视频什么的吧 |
[05:46] | Oh, stupid ads! | 愚蠢的广告 |
[05:47] | This is not what I need right now. | 我现在不要看这种广告 |
[05:49] | Why not, Grizz? Don’t you love me anymore? | 为什么 棕熊 你不爱我了吗 |
[05:53] | Yeah, Grizz! Why you got to hate, bro? | 对啊 棕熊 为什么要讨厌我 |
[05:55] | Don’t leave me, Grizz! | 别抛弃我 棕熊 |
[05:57] | What the… | 什么… |
[05:58] | All we want to do is make you happy. | 我们只是想让你开心 |
[06:00] | Because we’re delicious. | 因为我们很美味 |
[06:02] | You’re like a father to me! | 你就像我的爸爸一样 |
[06:04] | Oh, you guys, I miss you, too. | 伙计们 我也想你们 |
[06:06] | This isn’t forever. We’ll be together in 21 days. | 不会持续很久的 二十一天后我们就又能重聚了 |
[06:09] | – You promise? – I promise! | – 你保证吗 – 我保证 |
[06:13] | What are you doing, Grizz? | 你在干什么 棕熊 |
[06:15] | No! | 不 |
[06:15] | This is not what it looks like! | 不是你看到的这样 |
[06:17] | I’ve been doing great with the cleanse. | 我正在安心地接受净化治疗 |
[06:18] | I’ve done a whole day without eating snacks! | 我已经一整天都没吃过零食了 |
[06:20] | That’s not what it looks like to me. | 那不是我看到的样子 |
[06:25] | Save us! | 救我们 |
[06:27] | No! | 不 |
[06:29] | Hey, I got some good news. | 嘿 我有个好消息 |
[06:31] | Boom, 100 likes, baby! | 一百个赞了 宝贝 |
[06:34] | What? | 什么 |
[06:35] | Can you believe it? | 你敢相信吗 |
[06:36] | I got a hundred likes. And it keeps going. | 我收到了一百个赞 而且数量还在增加 |
[06:39] | People are super supportive, see? | 大家都超级支持我 你看 |
[06:41] | Aah! Just give me some space, dude. | 给我一点私人空间 兄弟 |
[06:43] | I cannot deal with this right now. | 我现在不想知道这些 |
[06:46] | I’m sorry about that. | 抱歉 |
[06:47] | I’m actually really happy for you. | 我为你感到很高兴 |
[06:48] | I’m just not as strong as I thought I was. | 我只是不像我以为的这么坚定 |
[06:50] | You got to fully commit | 你应该完全投入 |
[06:51] | to this cleansing lifestyle, big bro, just like me. | 这个净化的生活方式 大兄弟 就像我一样 |
[06:54] | You’re even looking healthier. | 你看起来更健康了 |
[06:56] | The world must see the new Grizz. | 这个世界需要看到崭新的棕熊 |
[06:59] | Perfect. | 完美 |
[06:59] | I gotta go and charge my phone again, | 我要去给我的手机充电了 |
[07:01] | but keep up the good work, bro. | 继续加油噢 伙计 |
[07:02] | I’m so happy for you. | 我为你感到很高兴 |
[07:19] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[07:39] | You’re strong, you’re cool, you’re Grizz, | 你很坚定 你很酷 你是棕熊 |
[07:42] | and there’s more to life than snacks. | 比起零食 生活里还有更多的东西 |
[07:44] | There’s flowers, | 有花朵 |
[07:45] | there’s astronauts, there’s bees. | 有宇航员 有蜜蜂 |
[07:46] | Are we tiny honeybees floating in infinite space? | 我们是漂浮在无尽宇宙中的小小蜜蜂吗 |
[07:49] | Maybe I should build a time machine. | 也许我该造一台时光机 |
[07:50] | I could travel to the future when this cleanse is over… | 等净化治疗结束了 我就能穿越到未来 |
[07:52] | Just me, a bunch of pizzas, and my flying car. | 就我一人和一堆披萨 还有飞天汽车 |
[07:55] | Wait, who’s that driving behind me? | 等等 是谁飞在我后面 |
[07:56] | You can’t have my pizza! | 你休想夺走我的披萨 |
[07:58] | It’s mine! It’s mine! | 是我的 是我的 |
[08:01] | Is that chocolate cake? | 那是巧克力蛋糕吗 |
[08:03] | Where is it coming from? | 这香味从哪来的 |
[08:20] | Oh, delicious chocolate cake, how I love thee. | 噢 美味的巧克力蛋糕 我好爱你啊 |
[08:25] | Panda? | 胖达 |
[08:25] | Huh? What? Grizz?! | 怎么了 棕熊 |
[08:46] | Huh? | 怎么了 |
[08:47] | No. | 不会吧 |
[08:50] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂 |
[08:51] | How… how… how dare you! | 你怎么敢这样 |
[08:54] | Um, um… it’s not what it looks like! | 不是你看到的这样 |
[08:56] | This is just a momentary lapse. | 我只是脑子瞬间短路了 |
[08:59] | I’m only thinking it. I didn’t… | 我满脑子都是蛋糕 我没有… |
[09:00] | What about this? Is this all a lie? | 这算什么 都是在撒谎吗 |
[09:02] | Grizz, you don’t understand. | 棕熊 你不懂 |
[09:03] | The pressure, my followers. | 粉丝会给我的压力 |
[09:05] | I’m a symbol, don’t you see? | 我就是个标志 你没发现吗 |
[09:08] | What are you doing?! | 你在干嘛 |
[09:09] | I am the bringer of justice, little bro. | 我是正义的使者 兄弟 |
[09:12] | What are you gonna do? | 你要干什么 |
[09:13] | I’m going to post it! | 我要上传这张照片 |
[09:14] | – My followers! – Aah! | – 我的粉丝怎么办 – 啊 |
[09:18] | People will see the light of truth. | 得让大家看到真相 |
[09:30] | Need something. | 还差什么东西 |
[09:34] | Aha! | 啊 |
[09:36] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[10:01] | Cheater! | 骗子 |
[10:02] | My fame shall live on! | 得保住我的名声 |
[10:04] | Drop it! | 放手 |
[10:06] | The world must know your misdeeds! | 世界必须知道你的罪行 |
[10:08] | Grizz, you don’t understand! | 棕熊 你不懂 |
[10:15] | Um, you okay, bud? | 你没事吧 伙计 |
[10:16] | I accidentally posted it. | 我不小心发出去了 |
[10:24] | I guess it’s over. | 看来都结束了 |
[10:26] | So you fractured your sternum, your scapula, | 你的胸骨和肩胛骨 |
[10:28] | and your left tibia… | 还有左胫骨都断了 |
[10:29] | But nothing life-threatening. | 但没有生命危险 |
[10:30] | You should be fully healed in a couple months. | 几个月后你就会痊愈 |
[10:33] | And, look, it’s okay if you can’t do the full cleanse. | 听着 如果你们无法完成净化 也没关系 |
[10:35] | Using human food in moderation is a good enough goal for now. | 有节制地吃人类食物 也是个很好的目标 |
[10:38] | Do you understand? | 你们明白吗 |
[10:40] | – Yes. – Yes. | – 明白 – 明白 |
[10:42] | – Lollypop? – No, thank you. | – 要棒棒糖吗 – 不用 谢谢 |
[10:44] | By the way, how’s your other brother’s diet going? | 顺便问一句 白熊的饮食计划怎么样了 |
[10:47] | Uh… not sure. | 不太清楚 |