时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da, ba-da-ba-da-ba | # 哒 哒 哒吧哒 哒 哒 吧哒吧哒吧 # |
[00:02] | Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da let’s go! | # 哒 哒 哒吧哒 哒 哒 我们走 # |
[00:03] | We’ll be there | # 我们同在 # |
[00:05] | A wink and a smile and a great old time | # 一个眼神 一个微笑 一声赞许 如往常一样 # |
[00:08] | Yeah, we’ll be there | # 我们同在 # |
[00:10] | Wherever we are, there’s some fun to be found | # 无论身处何处 快乐永远同在 # |
[00:12] | We’ll be there when you turn that corner | # 转过街角 我们同在 # |
[00:14] | We’ll jump out the bush | # 跳出树丛 # |
[00:16] | With a big bear hug and a smile | # 带着大大的熊笑 # |
[00:17] | We’ll be there | # 我们同在 # |
[00:28] | Oh, that never gets old. | 根本停不下来 |
[00:30] | Play it again! | 再放一遍 |
[00:31] | That’s enough hedgehog beats for today. | 今天看太多遍刺猬弹琴了 |
[00:33] | Mmm. Check out this video… 500 million views. | 看看这个视频吧 五亿次点击量 |
[00:36] | Click it, click it! | 看看 看看 |
[00:37] | Okay, okay! Settle down. | 好的 好的 别急嘛 |
[00:40] | Um, whose baby is this? Hello? | 这是谁的孩子 有人吗 |
[00:51] | That was an A-plus bang scare. | 那才是一流的吓人恶作剧 |
[00:55] | Oh, why do people like this guy? He’s the worst. | 为什么大家会喜欢这家伙 他太过分了 |
[00:57] | Is he gone? | 播完了吗 |
[00:58] | Okay, let’s watch something else. | 好吧 我们看看别的 |
[01:01] | Huh. New Nom Nom video. | 糯懦拉出了新视频 |
[01:03] | That guy’s kind of the worst, too. | 这货也不怎么样 |
[01:04] | After all he’s done to us? | 毕竟他曾对我们做了那些事 |
[01:06] | Ice bear grudge still strong. | 白熊仍然怨念很深 |
[01:07] | Yeah, but he’s still adorable and awesome. | 没错 但他还是很可爱 很棒的 |
[01:13] | Ice bear still doesn’t like. | 白熊还是爱不起来 |
[01:14] | You know, both these guys | 这两个家伙 |
[01:15] | have tons of hits and millions of followers. | 都有很多点击量和一大批粉丝 |
[01:17] | I wonder if they know each other. | 你说他们俩互相认识吗 |
[01:19] | I want the organic eucalyptus leaves this time. | 我现在要有机的桉树叶 |
[01:21] | None of that synthetic junk anymore. | 不想再吃那些人造的垃圾了 |
[01:23] | Also, make sure it’s on the branch. | 当然 得还带着树枝 |
[01:24] | I refuse to eat plated leaves. | 我不想吃加工过的树叶 |
[01:26] | And make sure my stylist is available next week. | 还有 确保下周我的造型师有时间 |
[01:28] | I swear, I am going to lose… Oof! | 我发誓 我要减… |
[01:29] | – Oof! Hey, what’s the… – Well, look who it is. | – 嘿 什么鬼… – 看看是谁啊 |
[01:33] | Little old Nom Nom. | 小老头糯懦拉 |
[01:34] | Yeah, you tell him, A.B. | 没错 告诉他 大安 |
[01:36] | You should look where you’re going, Noms. | 小糯懦 走路要看路 |
[01:37] | You could hurt yourself. | 否则会摔伤的 |
[01:38] | You watch where you’re going, Andy. | 你才应该看路 安迪 |
[01:40] | Shouldn’t you be hiding in a stroller somewhere? | 你不是该藏在婴儿车里的吗 |
[01:42] | You know, I would use yours, | 我本来想用你的婴儿车 |
[01:44] | but it looks like baby decided to walk today. | 不过好像今天小宝贝打算走路啊 |
[01:46] | Oh, snap! | 真有意思 |
[01:47] | Say, what do you got here, anyway? | 看看 你后面跟了些什么 |
[01:49] | Is this your weak-sauce entourage? | 是你的弱鸡随从吗 |
[01:52] | Don’t you know your entourage is supposed to be cool, Noms? | 糯懦拉 你不知道随从应该高冷一点吗 |
[01:55] | I bet they can’t even give you high fives. | 我猜他们都没法和你击个掌 |
[01:58] | You’re wrong, Andy! | 你错了 安迪 |
[01:59] | Back me up. | 快来帮帮我 |
[02:01] | Uh, we could sue. | 我们可以起诉 |
[02:06] | You… you better… | 你最好… |
[02:08] | Aw, is Numbles gonna cwy? | 小糯懦是要”哭惹”吗 |
[02:11] | Whoa, here it comes! | 要用那种语调了吗 |
[02:11] | Maybe we should call a “wambulance.” | 也许我们该叫一辆”救付车” |
[02:15] | I… you need… | 我… 你要… |
[02:17] | No, no, no, maybe we should call | 不不不 也许我们该 |
[02:18] | the fire department to treat all these sick burns! | 叫消防队来救救某个被点着的家伙 |
[02:23] | No you didn’t! | 这话太绝了 |
[02:24] | Well, it’s been fun catching up, Noms, | 小糯懦 和你斗嘴真有趣 |
[02:26] | but my real entourage and I have to get going. | 不过我和我真正的随从要走了 |
[02:28] | Smell you later, bum bum. | 再”闻” 小屁屁 |
[02:30] | Those are my sunglasses! | 那是我的墨镜 |
[02:32] | Oh, you… | 你们… |
[02:34] | What was that?! | 这算什么 |
[02:34] | You couldn’t even think of one cool thing to say? | 你们就说不出什么犀利的词吗 |
[02:36] | What do I pay you for?! | 我养你们干嘛的 |
[02:38] | Uh, I’m your accountant. | 我是你的会计 |
[02:39] | Business manager. | 我是业务经理 |
[02:40] | Eucalyptus broker. | 我是桉树经纪人 |
[02:42] | Oh, useless. | 一无是处 |
[02:44] | Can’t afford another blow like that to my street cred. | 我的街头形象可不能就这样葬送了 |
[02:46] | If I’m gonna compete with Andy, | 如果要和安迪抗衡 |
[02:47] | I’m gonna need an actual entourage. | 我得找个货真价实的随从 |
[02:50] | But where to find the right people? | 但到哪去找他们呢 |
[02:58] | Ugh, I can’t stop thinking about that Andy Bangs video. | 我脑袋里总是出现吓人安迪恶作剧的视频 |
[03:01] | I feel like he could pop out and scare us, too. | 总感觉他会突然窜出来 吓我们一跳 |
[03:03] | He could be lurking anywhere. | 他可能躲在任何地方 |
[03:05] | We’re liable to be scared any minute out here in the open. | 在户外 我们随时都会被吓到 |
[03:08] | Panpan, look, there’s no Andy Bangs here, okay? | 胖胖 吓人安迪不在这里 好吗 |
[03:11] | I promise. | 我发誓 |
[03:11] | Now, why don’t we go on and get some ice cream. | 现在 我们不如去吃点冰淇淋 |
[03:13] | Take your mind off all this silly business and then… | 放空一下 把那些愚蠢的事情… |
[03:19] | – Huh? – What’s going on? | – 呃 – 怎么回事 |
[03:20] | Who are you? Who are we? | 你们是谁 我们是谁 |
[03:22] | Good evening, gentlemen. | 晚上好 先生们 |
[03:24] | Oh, no. | 哦 不 |
[03:25] | I’m so glad you could make it. | 我很高兴你们来了 |
[03:27] | I do apologize for the dramatics, | 这样大动干戈请你们来 我很抱歉 |
[03:29] | but security and all that… you understand. | 但出于安全和各方面的考虑 你们能理解 |
[03:31] | Why do you want, Nom Nom? | 你要干什么 糯懦拉 |
[03:33] | I’ll be honest. | 说实话 |
[03:34] | I know I may have been a jerk to you guys in the past. | 我知道 之前我对你们很粗鲁 |
[03:36] | You mean like the whole kidnapping thing just now? | 你是在说 刚刚把我们绑架过来的事吗 |
[03:38] | Yes, exactly! I’ll get to the point. | 没错 我现在说重点 |
[03:41] | I am in need of a new entourage. | 我正在寻找新的随从 |
[03:43] | My previous crew was useless. | 我之前的那个团队毫无作用 |
[03:45] | I need a posse to provide hype and high fives | 我要找的团队 是能推销我 能和我击掌 |
[03:48] | and generally elevate my coolness. | 而且能让我高冷起来的 |
[03:50] | And that’s where you come in. | 所以就找到你们了 |
[03:51] | If you accept, your job will be to attend | 如果你们接受了 工作就是 |
[03:54] | many cool parties with me. | 和我参加一些很棒的派对 |
[03:56] | Most importantly, you will help me | 最重要的是 你们要帮我 |
[03:58] | one-up my nemesis, the rotten, ugly, no-good Andy Bangs! | 对付我的敌人 恶心 丑陋 没用的吓人安迪 |
[04:02] | Ugh! Andy bangs! | 吓人安迪 |
[04:04] | Don’t get us started on that guy. | 别跟我们提那家伙 |
[04:05] | Yeah, he’s the worst. | 没错 他最讨人嫌了 |
[04:06] | You’re right! Yes, I’m glad you agree. | 你说得对 没错 我非常同意 |
[04:09] | I know we’ve had our differences, | 我们确实有些地方不同 |
[04:10] | and I’m sorry for being a jerk. | 而且我对那场意外很抱歉 |
[04:11] | But join me, and together we can teach | 但我们一起 给那个只会跳出来 |
[04:14] | that jump-scare buffoon a lesson! | 吓人的小丑上一课 |
[04:15] | What do you say? Will you be my entourage? | 你们怎么说 愿意来当我的随从吗 |
[04:19] | Gosh, he’s cute. | 天哪 他太可爱了 |
[04:20] | Hold on, Nom Nom. | 等等 糯懦拉 |
[04:21] | We need to talk this over privately for a minute. | 我们几个要私下讨论一下 |
[04:26] | Okay, we’ll give it a shot. | 好吧 我们试试看 |
[04:27] | Just one question… what’s an entourage? | 就问一个问题 什么是随从 |
[04:30] | Just follow my lead. | 听从我指挥就行 |
[04:43] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[04:44] | What… what are you guys doing? | 你们在干什么呢 |
[04:46] | You’re supposed to be cool. | 你们要高冷 |
[04:47] | Yeah, we’re trying. | 我们在尝试 |
[04:48] | We’re just not really sure what you want us to do. | 我们只是不确定 你要我们怎么做 |
[04:50] | You’re my entourage. | 你们是我的随从 |
[04:51] | Your whole job is to make me look good. | 你们的工作就是让我有面子 |
[04:53] | When I walk in a room, everyone should know who I am. | 我一进房间 每个人都该知道我是谁 |
[04:57] | This is Nom Nom. | 他叫糯懦拉 |
[04:58] | Uh-huh. Hello? | 你好 |
[04:59] | Oh, just follow me, and try to do it with some swagger. | 跟着我学 装作威风一点就行 |
[05:05] | Here you go. Enjoy. | 给你 谢谢惠顾 |
[05:07] | Hi, what can I get for you? | 你们好 想要点什么 |
[05:09] | – I want a double-shot mocha with whip, no sweetener. – Got it. | – 我要一个双倍浓缩奶油摩卡 不要糖精 – 明白 |
[05:12] | I’d like a double mocha shoot me with sweet whip. | 我要一个双倍摩卡 多加点甜奶油 |
[05:15] | Hot or cold and what size, small, medium, or medium tall? | 热的还是冷的 什么杯号 小杯 中杯 还是大杯 |
[05:21] | I guess he’s a cold small. | 我猜他要冷的小杯 |
[05:24] | Coming right up. | 马上就做好 |
[05:25] | Can we get smoothies instead? | 不如换成冰沙吧 |
[05:26] | Sushi for ice bear. | 白熊要吃寿司 |
[05:27] | Aah! You numbskulls! | 啊 你们这些笨蛋 |
[05:29] | How can you make me look good | 你们连我要什么都记不住 |
[05:30] | when you can’t even get an order right? | 还怎么给我撑场子 |
[05:31] | We’re so sorry, Nom Nom. | 很抱歉 糯懦拉 |
[05:33] | We really are trying. | 我们真的很努力了 |
[05:34] | Ice bear ready for cool parties. | 白熊已经准备好参加棒棒的派对了 |
[05:35] | Just do your job, bears. Come on! | 做好你们的工作 熊熊们 加油 |
[05:37] | Order up. | 东西来了 |
[05:40] | You see, this coffee is a mistake… | 你们看 咖啡都弄错了 |
[05:42] | Almost as bad a mistake as hiring you… | 雇你们来也是个错误 |
[05:47] | Oh, man, I got you. | 哦 伙计 被吓到了吧 |
[05:49] | Top-notch trash scare, boys. | 一流的垃圾桶恶作剧 伙计们 |
[05:52] | My, my, is this your new entourage, Noms? | 哟哟 小糯懦 这是你的新随从吗 |
[05:55] | I’m impressed. They’re even lamer than the last one. | 我很感动 他们比之前的还蹩脚 |
[05:57] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[05:57] | This calls for a group photo, don’t you think? | 给你们团队合个照吧 好吗 |
[06:02] | This is unacceptable! | 完全不能接受 |
[06:03] | You guys should have backed me up. | 你们本该帮帮我 |
[06:04] | I should fire you right now! | 我现在就该炒了你们 |
[06:06] | Well, maybe you need to think of us | 也许你该想想 |
[06:08] | not so much as employees, maybe more like friends. | 我们不太适合当员工 更适合当朋友 |
[06:11] | Yeah, we’re not trying to do a job, | 没错 我们不该是劳务关系 |
[06:12] | we’re trying to be your friends, bro. | 应该是友谊关系 兄弟 |
[06:13] | Why would I want friends? | 我为什么要朋友 |
[06:15] | Oh, man, you’re missing out. | 哦 伙计 你没发现吗 |
[06:17] | Look, I know a lot of people think I’m confident | 你看 很多人都觉得 |
[06:18] | because of my good looks and solid hygiene, | 我因为外表和卫生习惯 才这么自信 |
[06:21] | but it really comes from having good friends like my bros. | 但真正的原因是 我有这么多好朋友 |
[06:27] | I’ve never really had friends before. | 我以前从来没有朋友 |
[06:30] | It’s been tough. | 太忧伤了 |
[06:31] | I don’t think I’ve ever had a friend I didn’t pay for. | 除了花钱雇的 我从来没有过朋友 |
[06:33] | I’m not sure. | 我不太确定 |
[06:34] | I don’t think I know how to make friends. | 我大概不知道如何交朋友吧 |
[06:37] | Dude, no worries. We’ll teach you, man. | 伙计 别担心 我们会教你的 |
[06:39] | Really? Well… | 真的吗 |
[06:41] | What do we do first? | 从什么开始呢 |
[08:12] | Wait, Mr. Nom Nom, Andy Bangs is in there. | 等等 糯懦拉先生 吓人安迪在里面 |
[08:16] | Good. | 很好 |
[08:29] | Nom Nom, can I get your autograph… oof! | 糯懦拉 能给我你的签名… |
[08:42] | Hey, where’d my jams go? | 嘿 我的歌怎么没了 |
[08:45] | Well, well. Look who came to the party. | 看看谁来了 |
[08:48] | Hello, Andrew. | 你好 安德鲁 |
[08:50] | I’m surprised you showed up | 很惊讶 你居然来了 |
[08:52] | with your sad excuse of an entourage. | 还带着你那凄惨的蹩脚随从 |
[08:55] | Snap! | 有意思 |
[08:56] | The only sad thing here | 唯一凄惨的 |
[08:57] | is the amount of views on your last video. | 是你上一个视频的点击量吧 |
[09:02] | Yeah, well… well, all my fans would say different. | 当然了 我的粉丝可不这么认为 |
[09:05] | Your preschool class doesn’t count as fans. | 学前班的同学可不能算数 |
[09:08] | At least he went to preschool. | 至少他去上了幼儿园 |
[09:10] | Education at a young age is fundamental. | 早期的教育非常重要 |
[09:12] | Andy, your teeth are so big, | 安迪 你的牙齿真大啊 |
[09:14] | you gotta floss with a piece of rope. | 剔牙的时候用的是麻绳吧 |
[09:16] | I… wha… | 我… |
[09:17] | Your voice is so high, only dogs can hear it. | 你的声音太尖了 只有狗才听得到 |
[09:20] | You’re so short, they won’t even let you inside the theme park. | 你太矮了 估计连主题公园都不让进吧 |
[09:25] | Your bangs have split ends. | 你的刘海分叉了 |
[09:31] | A little harsh, huh? | 有点过分了啊 |
[09:33] | What’s the matter, Andy? Can’t your crew back you up? | 怎么样 安迪 你的团队也救不了你了吧 |
[09:35] | Oh, I have a crew that can back me up. | 我的团队可厉害着 |
[09:45] | Let’s take this outside. | 我们去外面解决吧 |
[09:51] | Whoa, wait! Where’s Nom Nom? | 等等 糯懦拉呢 |
[09:52] | Guys, he ditched us. | 伙计们 他抛弃我们了 |
[09:54] | Oh, I thought we were friends. What a jerk. | 还以为我们是朋友呢 真是扯淡 |
[09:59] | Hold on, guys. This is totally unnecessary. | 等等 伙计们 完全没必要 |
[10:01] | We’re all cool here, right? | 我们都好好的 不是吗 |
[10:02] | Look at you, with your sunglasses. | 看看你 还有太阳镜 |
[10:03] | So cool. | 太酷了 |
[10:09] | Guys, it’s a text from Nom Nom. | 伙计们 是糯懦拉的短信 |
[10:12] | “Duck”? | “蹲下” |
[10:14] | – Duck! – Aagh! | – 蹲下 – 啊 |
[10:17] | I got you! | 吓到你了吧 |
[10:18] | And it’s all on camera! | 都被拍下来啦 |
[10:21] | What? | 什么 |
[10:22] | Video uploaded. | 视频已上传 |
[10:24] | The views are off the charts. | 点击量破纪录了 |
[10:26] | Did you hear that, Andy? | 你到了吗 安迪 |
[10:27] | Everyone sees you for the scaredy baby you are. | 每个人都看你像个被吓傻的小孩一样 |
[10:30] | You’re done. | 你玩完了 |
[10:32] | You had this planned? | 你早就计划好了 |
[10:34] | Were you just using us the whole time? | 你一直都在利用我们吗 |
[10:36] | I thought we were friends. | 我还以为我们是朋友 |
[10:37] | We were, and now that Andy’s through, | 以前是 但现在安迪玩完了 |
[10:38] | I’m no longer in need of your services. | 我也不再需要你们了 |
[10:40] | My associates will handle your payment. | 我的同事会给你们报酬 |
[10:42] | Transfer a $5 credit in their name | 转五美金到糯懦拉商务官方网站 |
[10:44] | to the official Nom Nom merch website. | 他们的账号名下 |
[10:47] | Can we at least get a ride home? | 我们回家总能搭个车吧 |
[10:53] | Oh, Nom Nom unfriended me. | 噢 糯懦拉对我取消关注了 |
[10:56] | Ah, you’ve done it again, Nom Nom. | 糯懦拉 你又一次成功了 |
[10:58] | Guess I can get rid of these stupid photos. | 我应该能删了那些愚蠢的照片了 |
[11:00] | Delete, delete, delete-a-reeno. | 删除 删除 全部删除 |
[11:02] | Delete, de… | 删除 删… |
[11:07] | Take me home! I smell like garbage! | 带我回家 我太难闻了 |