时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da, ba-da-ba-da-ba | # 哒 哒 哒吧哒 哒 哒 吧哒吧哒吧 # |
[00:02] | Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da let’s go! | # 哒 哒 哒吧哒 哒 哒 我们走 # |
[00:03] | We’ll be there | # 我们同在 # |
[00:05] | A wink and a smile and a great old time | # 一个眼神 一个微笑 一声赞许 如往常一样 # |
[00:08] | Yeah, we’ll be there | # 我们同在 # |
[00:10] | Wherever we are, there’s some fun to be found | # 无论身处何处 快乐永远同在 # |
[00:12] | We’ll be there when you turn that corner | # 转过街角 我们同在 # |
[00:14] | We’ll jump out the bush | # 跳出树丛 # |
[00:16] | With a big bear hug and a smile | # 带着大大的熊笑 # |
[00:17] | We’ll be there | # 我们同在 # |
[00:24] | A little to the left. | 往左一点 |
[00:26] | Mm. Two half-steps to my right. | 再往右两个半步 |
[00:27] | Two half-steps is just one step, Grizz. | 棕熊 两个半步就是一步 |
[00:30] | Too many steps. Ice bear getting frustrated. | 太多步了 白熊很受挫 |
[00:31] | Come on, guys. | 加油 伙计们 |
[00:32] | It’s gonna look so good when you’re done. | 你们搞定了 这里就会很棒的 |
[00:35] | Okay, keep going. | 好的 继续 |
[00:37] | My body is not built for this. | 我的身体构造不适合干这个 |
[00:38] | Hmm. Okay. | 好吧 |
[00:40] | Get ready to drop it mmmm… | 准备放下来了 |
[00:42] | Now! | 放 |
[00:43] | Perfect. | 完美 |
[00:44] | Aah! This is great, guys. | 太棒了 伙计们 |
[00:46] | Worth all the effort, right? | 一切辛苦都值了 对吧 |
[00:48] | Now, that’s what I call remodeling. | 这就是我说的重建 |
[00:51] | Hmm. Still missing something. Lend me your phone. | 还是缺了点什么 把手机给我 |
[00:54] | – Don’t look up anything weird. – Don’t worry. | – 别看些奇怪的东西 – 别担心 |
[00:56] | We just need one last thing to tie this room together. | 就差一样东西 就能让这个房间完美 |
[00:58] | Oh! Hang on! | 稍等 |
[01:00] | Fairy lights! | 小彩灯 |
[01:02] | Ooh, let’s get ’em gift-wrapped! | 挑一个包装吧 |
[01:03] | It’ll be like a gift to ourselves! | 就像送给我们的礼物一样 |
[01:05] | I have a membership, so they’ll get here really fast. | 我有会员 送货速度会很快的 |
[01:08] | See? 30 minutes! | 看 三十分钟 |
[01:09] | What?! We are in the future, guys. | 什么 我们要活在未来了 伙计们 |
[01:12] | Ice bear’s intrigued. And afraid. | 白熊既好奇 又害怕 |
[01:14] | Great! | 很好 |
[01:14] | Yeah, we can go do whatever we want until it gets here. | 在它送来之前 我们去做些想做的事吧 |
[01:18] | Or just watch the tracker for half-an-hour. | 或者就盯着物流状态半个小时 |
[01:30] | It’s here! Whoo! | 到了 |
[01:33] | Huh? | 啊 |
[01:34] | What’s going on here? | 怎么回事 |
[01:35] | Where’s our package? | 我们的包裹呢 |
[01:36] | It should have been delivered. It’s always worked before. | 本该送到了啊 之前都没问题的 |
[01:39] | I know what we can do. Let’s call law enforcement. | 我知道怎么办 打电话给警局 |
[01:41] | They love sorting out this kind of thing. | 他们就爱管这种事 |
[01:46] | Yeah, what is it? | 什么事 |
[01:47] | Uh, good morning, Officer. | 早上好 长官 |
[01:48] | My brothers and I | 我和我的兄弟 |
[01:49] | were expecting a delivery today to our cave, and… | 一直在等一个快递送到我们的洞里来 |
[01:52] | Hang on, hang on. | 等等 等等 |
[01:52] | – Did you say cave? – Yes. | – 你是说洞吗 – 没错 |
[01:54] | – And would you classify yourself as a bear? – I think so. | – 你觉得你是只熊吗 – 是吧 |
[01:57] | I’m gonna ask you to stop right there, sir. | 我得打断你了 先生 |
[01:58] | Don’t worry. We’ll send someone with the right jurisdiction. | 别担心 我帮你转接给这方面的负责人 |
[02:05] | Speak. | 说话 |
[02:05] | Uh, we received word | 我们接到了一个电话 |
[02:06] | of a problem with some local bears. | 是你那里的熊打来的 |
[02:10] | I’m on it. | 交给我吧 |
[02:22] | Shouldn’t we wait inside? | 我们不该去里面等吗 |
[02:23] | Nah. This won’t take too long. | 不用 不会很久的 |
[02:25] | I read online how this works. | 我在网上查了这个问题 |
[02:26] | They’ll see your package is gone | 他们会发现你的包裹不见了 |
[02:27] | and give us a signed report so we can get a refund. | 然后让我们签个报告 我们就能得到退款了 |
[02:29] | Piece of cake. | 小菜一碟 |
[02:29] | Stranger approaches. | 有陌生人靠近 |
[02:33] | That must be the police. | 肯定是警察 |
[02:34] | Wow, they’re fast. | 他们动作真快 |
[02:45] | So… | 那么 |
[02:46] | You three are the bears in question? | 是你们三只熊打的电话吗 |
[02:48] | Uh, yeah. | 没错 |
[02:49] | I… I mean, yes, ma’am. We’re, uh… | 是的 女士 我们… |
[02:50] | All right. Stop right there, sir. | 好的 别乱动 先生 |
[02:52] | There can be no movement until I thoroughly assess the scene. | 在我彻底了解情况之前 不准乱动 |
[02:54] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 女士 |
[02:55] | Excellent. | 很好 |
[02:57] | All right. | 好了 |
[02:58] | I think I’ve got a handle on what happened here. | 我想我已经知道这里的情况了 |
[02:59] | – Really? – You! | – 是吗 – 你 |
[03:00] | You’re the victim here… hapless, bumbling, et cetera. | 你是这里的受害人… 倒霉 笨手笨脚等等 |
[03:02] | – I… – Sir, don’t interrupt me. | – 我… – 先生 别打断我 |
[03:04] | – Okay. – You! Prime suspect. | – 好吧 – 你 主要嫌疑犯 |
[03:05] | You’ve got that darkness in you. | 你的内心很黑暗 |
[03:07] | I can see it in your eyes. | 我从你眼睛里就能看到 |
[03:09] | Ice bear’s eyes are blameless. | 白熊的眼睛里充满了无辜 |
[03:11] | Hmm. Yeah, you’re right, sir. | 没错 你说得对 先生 |
[03:13] | That’s my mistake. Moving on. | 我的问题 下一个 |
[03:14] | – You! – Yeah? | – 你 – 怎么了 |
[03:15] | The bystander who made the call… responsible. | 一个打电话的旁观者… 很负责 |
[03:17] | Excellent judgment call. | 很不错的判断能力 |
[03:19] | Ever consider joining the force? | 有没有考虑参军 |
[03:20] | So nice of you to say. | 说得人家都不好意思了 |
[03:23] | Let’s iron out the details. | 让我们来过一遍细节 |
[03:25] | Can anyone tell me what exactly is missing? | 有谁能告诉我 到底丢了什么东西吗 |
[03:28] | Oh! I know! Our package! | 我知道 我们的包裹 |
[03:29] | – Contents? – String lights. | – 装了什么 – 彩灯 |
[03:31] | – Color? – Uh, blue! | – 什么颜色 – 蓝色 |
[03:32] | – Country of origin. – Uh… Uh… | – 原产地 – 呃… |
[03:33] | Oh, I know this. Oh, come on. | 我知道的 快想想 |
[03:36] | Um, actually, we only really needed you to sign a form | 其实 我们只要填个表格 |
[03:39] | so that we could get a refund. | 就能拿到退款了 |
[03:40] | Your package isn’t the first to go missing. | 这样的包裹丢失事件 已经不是第一起了 |
[03:42] | There have been reports coming in | 这周有收到很多报告 |
[03:43] | about missing shipments all week. | 都是包裹丢失事件 |
[03:45] | Our thief has struck again. | 我们的小偷又出手了 |
[03:47] | Thief? | 小偷 |
[03:48] | You really think there’s a serial thief | 你真的觉得在这森林里 |
[03:50] | out here in the woods? | 会有一个连环小偷吗 |
[03:51] | I mean, sounds a little far-fetched. | 这么说有点牵强 |
[03:52] | There’s nothing far-fetched about seeking justice! | 追求正义的道路上没有牵强一说 |
[03:54] | My mother was a ranger before me, | 我妈妈就是前任游骑兵 |
[03:56] | and she taught me to fight for what’s right, | 是她教导我 无论多麻烦 |
[03:57] | no matter how inconvenient. | 也要为正义奋斗 |
[03:59] | I smell a crazy. | 她大概疯了 |
[04:00] | So, do you want to do what’s easy and get a refund | 所以 你们是想简简单单拿回退款 |
[04:03] | or do you want to do what’s right for justice? | 还是想为正义而奋斗 |
[04:07] | Huh. Well, if you can’t find anything out, | 好吧 如果你没查出什么来 |
[04:10] | you can just come inside and sign our form. | 就进来给我们签个表格 |
[04:11] | Sirs! You’re part of this crime scene. | 先生们 你们也属于犯罪现场的一部分 |
[04:13] | There’s no movement until this investigation is over. | 在调查结束之前 不能随便乱动 |
[04:19] | That look like enough tape to you boys? | 这些警戒线应该够了吧 |
[04:21] | You missed a spot on the left, ma’am. | 左边还漏了一点 女士 |
[04:23] | – Grizz! – Incoming! | – 棕熊 – 接着 |
[04:26] | That should do it. Come on, boys. Look lively! | 这样应该够了 来吧 伙计们 打起精神 |
[04:29] | We’re not done here! We need more clues. | 还没完呢 我们要更多的线索 |
[04:31] | They must have left something behind. | 一定留下了什么线索 |
[04:33] | Oh, let’s kind of look over here. | 我们到这边来看看 |
[04:37] | Whose hair is this?! | 这是谁的头发 |
[04:38] | That would be mine. | 应该是我的 |
[04:39] | Oh. You have very nice follicles. | 你的毛囊很好看 |
[04:42] | But good hygiene isn’t gonna catch our thief. | 但讲卫生可抓不住小偷 |
[04:44] | Wait! I know! | 等等 我知道了 |
[04:45] | We’ll reconstruct the crime scene. | 我们要模拟犯罪现场 |
[04:47] | Uh, Ranger Tabes? | 游骑兵 |
[04:49] | Okay. You be the box, and I’ll be the thief. | 好了 你来当盒子 我来当小偷 |
[04:52] | Ice bear not meant for this. | 白熊不是用来当这个的 |
[04:54] | Ma’am, you don’t have to do all this. | 女士 你不必做这些 |
[04:56] | You can just sign our report and we’ll order a replacement. | 你只要给我们签个报告 我们就能重新买过了 |
[04:58] | Brilliant idea! | 好主意 |
[05:00] | We order another package and do a stakeout | 我们再买一个快递 然后守株待兔 |
[05:02] | to catch the thief in the act. | 抓那个小偷一个现行 |
[05:04] | You… stripes. Get your phone. | 你… 黑白条纹的那个 拿手机来 |
[05:05] | Panda, don’t! This isn’t what we… | 胖达 不要 这不是我们… |
[05:07] | Oh. Okay. | 噢 好吧 |
[05:08] | And… ordered. | 下单 |
[05:10] | Now we wait. | 我们等着就行了 |
[05:14] | The tracker says it should be here soon. | 物流状态显示快到了 |
[05:16] | Shh! You’ll blow our cover! | 嘘 你会暴露我们的 |
[05:17] | Yeah! | 没错 |
[05:18] | You. | 你才别说话 |
[05:23] | Something’s coming. | 有东西来了 |
[05:24] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[05:26] | A drone. | 无人机 |
[05:28] | That must be how they get the orders here so fast. | 怪不得送货那么快 |
[05:31] | Ranger Tabes requesting backup. Over. | 骑警请求增员 完毕 |
[05:33] | Wha… darn thing must be busted. | 线路肯定出问题了 |
[05:35] | Look! | 看 |
[05:39] | What just happened? | 发生了什么 |
[05:41] | Delivered? | 签收了 |
[05:42] | Something weird is going on here. | 真是奇怪了 |
[05:44] | It certainly is! | 没错 |
[05:47] | Hey! Where you going? | 你要去哪 |
[05:49] | Hop in, boys. | 上车 伙计们 |
[05:50] | We have a drone to find. | 我们要去找无人机 |
[05:55] | There! | 那里 |
[06:00] | Oh, man. The package is already gone. | 快递已经不见了 |
[06:02] | No sign of the thief. | 没有小偷的迹象 |
[06:04] | Oh, well. We tried. | 好了 我们试过了 |
[06:05] | Why don’t we just head on back and… | 我们不如回去… |
[06:06] | I got it! My friends on the police force can help! | 有主意了 在警局的朋友能帮助我 |
[06:09] | Back in the cart. | 回车上 |
[06:10] | Oh, man. I just want this to be over. | 真希望这事能结束了 |
[06:12] | Hey, you’re gonna drive us home when you’re done, right? | 等你查完了 会把我们送回去的 对吧 |
[06:15] | Hi, guys. Hope we’re not intruding. | 伙计们 抱歉打扰了 |
[06:18] | No more car rides, please. | 别再开车了 拜托 |
[06:21] | Well, what do you know? | 你查出什么了吗 |
[06:22] | It’s our favorite forest ranger and a bunch of sweaty bears. | 我们最爱的森林游骑兵 和大汗淋漓的熊熊们 |
[06:26] | Ice bear doesn’t sweat. Ice bear glows. | 白熊不会出汗 白熊只会发热 |
[06:28] | So, what brings you here, Tabes? | 你来干什么 游骑兵 |
[06:30] | Found any interesting lost cats lately? | 找到走失的猫咪了吗 |
[06:32] | Ooh. Or maybe a beehive fell on another campsite. | 还是蜂窝又掉到营地里了 |
[06:37] | Actually, I’ve cleared all the campsites of bees, | 其实 我把所有营地的蜜蜂都清掉了 |
[06:39] | thank you very much. | 谢谢你的关心 |
[06:40] | Believe it or not, I’m in the middle | 信不信由你 我正在调查 |
[06:42] | of investigating something much more sinister. | 一件更凶险的事情 |
[06:45] | More sinister than bees? This I got to hear. | 比蜜蜂还凶险 这我倒要听听 |
[06:48] | That’s right. You do. | 没错 听好了 |
[06:49] | You know those reported missing deliveries? | 你知道那些包裹丢失的报告吧 |
[06:51] | – So, when these bears called… – Hey. | – 当这些熊熊们报警 – 嘿 |
[06:53] | About their missing delivery, I figured it was connected. | 他们也丢了快递 我就想其中肯定有联系 |
[06:55] | So I went to view the crime scene, | 于是我去了犯罪现场 |
[06:56] | did some snooping, and I saw… | 侦查了一下 发现… |
[06:58] | I’m gonna stop you there, kiddo. | 我得打断你了 老姐 |
[07:00] | – Kiddo? – Listen, Tabes. | – 老姐 – 听着 游骑兵 |
[07:01] | You tend to blow things way out of proportion. | 这件事没你说的这么夸张 |
[07:03] | Honestly, this isn’t that important. | 真的 其实没这么严重 |
[07:05] | Heck, I bet even these bears agree with me. | 该死 我估计熊熊们也是这么想的 |
[07:07] | Oh. Well, we did only need you to sign a form. | 没错 我们确实只想填个表格 |
[07:11] | I didn’t realize I was inconveniencing you. | 我都没意识到 我打扰到你们了 |
[07:15] | Well, why don’t we get that form started for you guys? | 不如我们给你们一份表格吧 |
[07:17] | Just fill this out, and I’ll approve it immediately. | 填了它 我现在就能处理 |
[07:20] | Uh, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[07:24] | You know what? I’d like to say one more thing. | 你知道吗 我要再说一件事 |
[07:27] | I don’t think wanting to do what’s right | 我觉得做一件对的事 |
[07:29] | is blowing things out of proportion. | 不叫夸张 |
[07:30] | These bears had something taken from them, | 熊熊们确实丢了东西 |
[07:32] | and I want to help because I care. | 我想帮忙也是出于关心 |
[07:34] | Someone has to care about missing packages or stolen cats | 总有人得关注丢失的包裹 走失的小猫 |
[07:37] | or beehives falling on a campsite | 或者掉入营地的蜂房 |
[07:39] | and all the campers don’t know what to do | 而且所有的露营者都不知道怎么办 |
[07:40] | and just run around throwing water on each other | 就知道到处跑 往对方身上泼水 |
[07:41] | because there’s just too many bees! | 因为蜜蜂太多了 |
[07:44] | They may sound trivial to you, | 或许对你来说微不足道 |
[07:45] | but I think everyone deserves justice. | 但我认为每个人都应该被公平对待 |
[07:48] | No matter what. | 无论如何都该如此 |
[07:50] | Yep. Couldn’t agree with you more. | 没错 完全同意你的说法 |
[07:52] | Here you go, boys. | 好了 伙计们 |
[07:53] | Hope you get your money back or whatever. | 希望你们能得到退款 |
[07:57] | We don’t want our money. We want justice! | 我们不想要钱 只要正义 |
[08:01] | Justice! | 正义 |
[08:02] | Uh, are you guys sure | 你们确定 |
[08:03] | you don’t want your money? | 你们不需要钱了吗 |
[08:05] | – Lead the way, ma’am. – Yeah, let’s catch that thief. | – 带路吧 女士 – 没错 我们去抓贼 |
[08:07] | Okay! Follow me. | 好的 我们走 |
[08:12] | Ice bear will take money. | 白熊会去拿退款的 |
[08:17] | I’m glad you guys chose the path of justice. | 我很高兴 你们选择了正义的道路 |
[08:19] | We can solve this case. | 我们能破案 |
[08:20] | We just need to find another lead. | 只要再找到别的线索 |
[08:21] | Yeah. Huh. | 没错 |
[08:22] | Hey, while we’re looking, | 我们调查的时候 |
[08:23] | – you mind if I kick on some tunes? – Sure thing. | – 你介意我放点音乐吗 – 请便 |
[08:26] | Aw, man. Nothing but static. | 不是吧 只有杂音 |
[08:28] | Static. Wait a minute. | 杂音 等等 |
[08:30] | Turn the volume up. | 把声音调大点 |
[08:38] | What in the… | 这到底是… |
[08:42] | Hmm. We found our lead. | 我们找到线索了 |
[08:44] | This way! | 这边 |
[08:48] | Follow me, and keep quiet. | 跟着我 保持安静 |
[08:54] | Huh. I wonder what’s in here. | 这里面有什么呢 |
[08:55] | Panda! | 胖达 |
[08:58] | Guys, have you seen all these pack… | 伙计们 你们看到这些包… |
[09:10] | Your package has been de… delivered. | 你的包裹已经被… 签收 |
[09:13] | These robot things must be broken, | 这些机器玩意肯定坏了 |
[09:14] | delivering everyone’s packages here. | 把所有包裹都送到这来了 |
[09:16] | Hey! Look! | 快看 |
[09:17] | Our package! I’m gonna get it. | 我们的包裹 我去拿 |
[09:19] | Whoa. Hey, wait! | 嘿 等等 |
[09:20] | We don’t know if it’s dangerous! | 我们都不知道危不危险 |
[09:22] | Don’t worry. These robots are all busted. | 别担心 这些机器人都坏了 |
[09:24] | Hey! Give it back! | 嘿 还给我 |
[09:31] | Whoa! Guys, help! | 兄弟们 救命 |
[09:33] | Panda! | 胖达 |
[09:36] | What do we do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[09:38] | Follow my lead. | 听我的指挥 |
[09:43] | Got you, brother. | 接住你了 兄弟 |
[09:49] | Whoa. Neat. | 真漂亮 |
[09:58] | Lights out. | 搞定 |
[09:59] | Aah! Help! | 救命 |
[10:01] | Hey! Guys, help! Stop! | 兄弟们 救命 住手 |
[10:06] | They’re getting away. | 他们要逃跑了 |
[10:07] | Come on! We can catch ’em! | 快点 我们能追上他们 |
[10:12] | Pull over! | 靠边停 |
[10:13] | I repeat, pull over. | 重复一遍 靠边停 |
[10:15] | Take the wheel. | 你来开车 |
[10:16] | Okay! | 好的 |
[10:23] | All right. Hit the brakes. | 好了 刹车 |
[10:25] | Brakes. Um… | 刹车 呃… |
[10:26] | – Big pedal. – I knew that. | – 大的脚踏板 – 我知道 |
[10:30] | Gotcha. | 接住啦 |
[10:37] | That was… outstanding! | 真是 太棒啦 |
[10:45] | Well, thanks for helping us out, Ranger Tabes. | 感谢帮忙 游骑兵 |
[10:47] | So, what are you up to now? | 你现在要干吗 |
[10:47] | You want to maybe have dinner with us? | 要和我们一起吃晚餐吗 |
[10:49] | Ice bear will cook feast. | 白熊会做大餐 |
[10:50] | Aww, that’s sweet of you, | 你们太贴心了 |
[10:51] | but I need to get back to HQ and write up my report. | 不过我得回总部写报告 |
[10:53] | Maybe some other time. | 也许下次吧 |
[10:54] | Dispatch calling Ranger Tabes. | 紧急呼叫游骑兵 |
[10:55] | We’ve got a fallen beehive in campsite 11. | 十一营地掉入了蜂房 |
[10:56] | Need help A.S.A.P. | 请尽快去帮忙 |
[10:58] | You guys want in on this action? | 你们想参与这次行动吗 |
[11:00] | Yes. | 想 |
[11:02] | This is Ranger Tabes. We’re on our way. | 游骑兵收到 我们正在路上 |
[11:06] | Justice! Justice! Justice! Justice! | 正义 正义 正义 |