时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da, ba-da-ba-da-ba | # 哒 哒 哒吧哒 哒 哒 吧哒吧哒吧 # |
[00:02] | Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da let’s go! | # 哒 哒 哒吧哒 哒 哒 我们走 # |
[00:03] | We’ll be there | # 我们同在 # |
[00:05] | A wink and a smile and a great old time | # 一个眼神 一个微笑 一声赞许 如往常一样 # |
[00:08] | Yeah, we’ll be there | # 我们同在 # |
[00:10] | Wherever we are, there’s some fun to be found | # 无论身处何处 快乐永远同在 # |
[00:12] | We’ll be there when you turn that corner | # 转过街角 我们同在 # |
[00:14] | We’ll jump out the bush | # 跳出树丛 # |
[00:16] | With a big bear hug and a smile | # 带着大大的熊笑 # |
[00:17] | We’ll be there | # 我们同在 # |
[00:36] | Uh, you almost done in there, Pan? | 你快洗好了吧 胖胖 |
[00:39] | Yeah, I’ll be right out! | 马上就出来啦 |
[00:40] | Okay. I’ll just wait right here. | 好吧 那我就在这里等着 |
[00:49] | Hey, you done? | 搞定了吗 |
[01:00] | Hey, I’m just gonna dry my hair. I’ll be right out. | 我要吹干头发 马上就好 |
[01:03] | All right. | 好吧 |
[01:19] | Dude, the entire house is gone. | 伙计 整栋屋子都停电了 |
[01:21] | Is the power out here, too? | 这里也没电了吗 |
[01:23] | I’m sorry. I think my hair dryer blew a fuse. | 抱歉 应该是吹风机功率太大了 |
[01:26] | Huh, hey, it’s working! | 嘿 来电啦 |
[01:28] | Is your fridge on? | 你的冰箱有用了吗 |
[01:33] | Oh, I’m so… so sorry! | 真的很抱歉 |
[01:34] | Uh, do you wanna sleep in my room tonight? | 你今晚睡我的房间吧 |
[01:36] | Um, I have an a/c unit that you could use, so you’ll be good. | 我那儿有台空调 你会睡得很舒服 |
[01:39] | I can sleep in the fridge tonight. | 我今晚可以睡冰箱 |
[01:41] | Whoa. Hey, brother. | 嘿 兄弟 |
[01:42] | I know you have issues with small spaces. | 我知道你不喜欢狭小的空间 |
[01:43] | I’ll sleep in the fridge. You should just take my room. | 我来睡冰箱 你去我的房间吧 |
[01:45] | It’s okay. It’s my fault. I… | 没关系 是我的错 我… |
[01:47] | Hey, hey, hey. It’s okay. It’s nobody’s fault. | 嘿 没事的 没人错了 |
[01:49] | – But… – Panpan, let me take the fridge. | – 可是… – 胖胖 我来睡冰箱 |
[01:52] | – Thank you, Grizz. – Okay, we’re all set. | – 谢谢你 棕熊 – 好啦 都分好了 |
[01:54] | – Panda, go feast on my room. – Goodnight. | – 胖达 去我的房间 – 晚安 |
[01:56] | And you can go take his perfectly air-conditioned room. | 你就去他那有空调的房间 |
[01:58] | – But ice bear does… – Bro! We’re family! | – 可是白熊… – 兄弟 我们是一家人 |
[02:01] | We share! What’s mine is yours! | 我们分享一切 我的就是你的 |
[02:02] | Come on. Now go! Shoo! Enjoy the cold air. | 去吧 赶快 好好享受冷气吧 |
[02:05] | See you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[02:38] | Oh, boy. | 天哪 |
[02:39] | Oh, no. This place has gotten so much worse. | 不是吧 这地方太糟糕了 |
[02:43] | Oh, is that my toothbrush? | 那是我的牙刷吗 |
[02:47] | Almost there. | 快到了 |
[02:51] | Oh, Grizz! | 噢 棕熊 |
[03:47] | Gross. | 恶心 |
[03:48] | Uber gross. | 超级恶心 |
[03:50] | Yuck! | 呸 |
[03:53] | Wha? | 什么 |
[03:57] | Crowbar Jones: The Reckoning… | 铁棍琼斯之审判 |
[04:03] | Crowbar Jones! | 铁棍琼斯 |
[04:04] | He’s the master of every martial art known to man. | 他是精通各种武术的大师 |
[04:08] | He is skilled in the art of stealth. | 还通晓潜行的奥义 |
[04:10] | He punched a guy so hard once, he sent him to space! | 他一拳就能把别人打进外太空 |
[04:15] | He is… Crowbar Jones! | 他就是铁拳琼斯 |
[04:18] | This is so bad, it’s good. | 真是烂得太有意思了 |
[04:24] | What’s jammed in my back? | 什么东西戳到我的背了 |
[04:26] | Oh, awesome! A key-lime popsicle! | 太棒了 青柠棒冰 |
[04:28] | Ah! It’s radioactive! | 啊 有辐射 |
[04:30] | Oh, wait. It’s a glowstick. | 等等 原来是荧光棒啊 |
[04:34] | what? I thought you ran away, thin-crust pizza. | 什么 我以为你逃跑了呢 薄皮披萨 |
[04:38] | Oh, so good to see you. | 见到你太棒了 |
[04:39] | Mmm! Any of your friends still down there? | 下面还有我的朋友吗 |
[04:43] | Huh? What’s that? | 这是什么 |
[04:52] | No. | 不 |
[04:53] | Boring. | 无聊 |
[04:54] | Too many folders. | 太多文件了 |
[05:10] | Where is ice bear? | 白熊在哪 |
[05:16] | Ice bear wants answers. | 白熊要讨个说法 |
[05:18] | Got to find a way to get out of here. | 得想个办法出去 |
[05:20] | Oh, no… robot snakes! They’re everywhere. | 噢 不 到处都是机器蛇 |
[05:23] | I’m gonna need you to break the metal door, Pando. | 你得打破那扇金属门 胖多 |
[05:26] | – Pando! – What? What happened? | – 胖多 – 什么 怎么了 |
[05:27] | What’d I do? | 我要做什么 |
[05:29] | Wait. What’s his name? | 等等 他叫什么 |
[05:31] | Don’t worry, I’ll open the metal door with my laser app! | 别担心 我会用激光应用打开这扇门的 |
[05:34] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[05:35] | What’s wrong, Pando? | 怎么了 胖多 |
[05:36] | Is the laser not working? | 激光不管用吗 |
[05:38] | Worse! | 比那更糟 |
[05:39] | My Internet girlfriend just broke up with me. | 我的女网友和我分手了 |
[05:42] | Life is meaningless. | 我生无可恋了 |
[05:44] | Is that supposed to be me? I’m not that whiny. | 那是我吗 我没这么爱发牢骚啊 |
[05:47] | I found a sledgehammer. I’ll get us out of here. | 我找到了一把大锤 我们会出去的 |
[05:50] | Ouch! My face. | 噢 我的脸 |
[05:52] | Don’t worry. I’ll break the door! | 别担心 我来打开门 |
[05:55] | Come on, Pando. | 来吧 胖多 |
[05:56] | We got to save the world before it blows up. | 我们要在世界毁灭之前 拯救她 |
[05:58] | This hurts a lot, | 好疼啊 |
[05:59] | but not as much as a broken heart! | 但还是不如心疼 |
[06:08] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[06:12] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[06:15] | Konichiwa. | 科尼奇娃[你好] |
[06:16] | Uh, no my name is Grizz. | 不 我的名字叫棕熊 |
[06:18] | We, uh, we own the cave upstairs. | 我们住在楼梯顶端的洞里 |
[06:22] | I just got a couple of… | 我有几个… |
[06:25] | Questions. | 问题 |
[06:32] | This is cray-cray. | 不可思议啊 |
[06:34] | Come on, Pando! | 来吧 胖多 |
[06:35] | We got to stop them before they blow up the world. | 我们要在他们毁灭世界之前 阻止他们 |
[06:37] | We will stop them, but I got to go to the bathroom. | 我们会阻止他们的 但我要去趟卫生间 |
[06:40] | Don’t worry, it won’t take too long. | 别担心 不会很久的 |
[06:44] | Much better. | 好多了 |
[06:45] | Now let’s get those evil doers. | 我们去干翻那帮恶棍吧 |
[06:47] | Crowbar Jones? | 铁棍琼斯 |
[06:49] | Oh, Pando. | 哦 胖多 |
[06:50] | Its been 40 years since I last saw you. | 我上一次见你 还是四十年前的事 |
[06:53] | Oh, that’s it! That is not me! | 真是够了 那不是我 |
[06:55] | I’ll show him. Grizz! | 我要去找他 棕熊 |
[06:57] | I can’t believe you think I’m just some whiny guy. | 真是不敢相信 他觉得我是个牢骚鬼 |
[07:00] | I’m not whiny. | 我不爱发牢骚啊 |
[07:02] | Anyone who wants to see crying as a weakness | 有人想看看懦夫是怎么哭的 |
[07:04] | should take a good hard look in the mirror. | 就该自己对着镜子好好照照 |
[07:06] | I’m way more crowbar than you’ll ever be. | 我一直都比你更强壮 |
[07:09] | Wait. What the… Where… where am I? | 等等 我在哪 |
[07:11] | Toilet water temperature… | 马桶水温 |
[07:13] | 61 degrees. | 六十一度 |
[07:15] | Grizz, what am I looking at? | 棕熊 这是什么地方 |
[07:17] | You’re looking at tomorrow’s toilet, today! | 你现在看到的是未来的马桶 |
[07:19] | I mean, this toilet has everything… | 这马桶什么功能都有 |
[07:20] | Bluetooth, seat warmer, daily horoscope. | 蓝牙 座椅加热 每日星座 |
[07:22] | It even has a water fountain. | 连饮水器都有 |
[07:27] | All those times you were using the upstairs bathroom, | 一直以来 你在用这楼上的厕所时 |
[07:29] | I could’ve been down here. | 我都可以来这里的 |
[07:31] | Why would he hide this from us? | 他为什么要对我们隐瞒这里 |
[07:32] | Oh, yeah, I wonder why a brother would hide something. | 没错 我也在想 为什么兄弟不能坦诚一点 |
[07:35] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[07:35] | Konichiwa, ice bear-San. | 你好 白熊先生 |
[07:39] | I can’t believe it! | 不敢相信 |
[07:40] | Why have you kept this bathroom from us? | 你为什么不告诉我们这间浴室 |
[07:42] | Explain this. | 解释一下 |
[07:43] | Explain to ice bear. | 白熊也需要一个解释 |
[07:46] | Hey, what are you doing looking through my private photos? | 你为什么要看我的私人照片 |
[07:48] | Not now, Panpan. | 待会儿再问 胖胖 |
[07:49] | Got to get to the bottom of the secret-bathroom mystery. | 先把这间秘密浴室搞清楚再说 |
[07:51] | Oh, that’s funny. I thought my name was Pando. | 真是搞笑了 我还以为我叫胖多呢 |
[07:54] | I saw your precious movie where you make me look like | 我可看过你那珍藏的电影了 把我拍得 |
[07:56] | a clumsy, whiny sidekick. | 像个傻子 猪队友 |
[07:58] | Oh, uh, I can explain. It’s simple really. | 我可以解释 事情很简单 |
[08:00] | That’s not you. That’s Pandooo. | 那不是你 是胖多 |
[08:03] | You’re Pandaaaa. Big difference. | 你是胖达 完全不一样啊 |
[08:05] | Wait, what are you doing looking through my stuff? | 等等 你怎么乱翻我的东西 |
[08:07] | I found it on the floor of your room. | 我在你房间地板上找到的 |
[08:08] | Which, by the way, is the grossest place I ever been to. | 而且 那是我去过最恶心的地方 |
[08:11] | It’s not gross. It just has character. | 一点都不恶心 那叫有特点 |
[08:12] | – That doesn’t make sense. – Well, your face doesn’t make sense. | – 强词夺理 – 你的样子才强词夺理 |
[08:14] | Oh, yeah? Well, whatever you say | 是吗 不管你怎么说 |
[08:15] | No ice bear. Where is ice bear? | 没有白熊 白熊在哪 |
[08:15] | slides off me and sticks on to you. | 就是想贬低我 抬高你自己 |
[08:17] | Two-bear Tuesday? Three bears. | 两只熊的周二 我们有三只熊 |
[08:17] | Oh, super creative! | 你脑洞真是大 |
[08:18] | Where’d you learn that, Pan? | 你从哪看出来的 胖胖 |
[08:19] | Where is ice bear? | 白熊在哪 |
[08:20] | Well, you’re acting like a big dingle! | 你真是像个大傻帽 |
[08:21] | That’s it! I’m out. | 够了 我不说了 |
[08:23] | I can’t be in the same room with you strangers. | 我不能和你们这些陌生人待在同一间屋子 |
[08:25] | Good day! | 拜拜 |
[08:34] | Um… Door’s broken. | 门坏了 |
[08:35] | Classic Pando. | 真像胖多能干出来的事 |
[08:37] | Hey, I heard that! | 我可听到了 |
[08:38] | Sorry. I was trying to… okay. | 抱歉 我想… |
[08:51] | Initiating self-cleaning mode. | 开启自净模式 |
[08:58] | Oh, come on. You don’t even have to clean it? | 不是吧 你都不需要自己清理的吗 |
[09:03] | This is what I think of your fancy toilet. | 你这奇特的马桶就该这样 |
[09:06] | Error. Cannot complete self-cleaning mode. | 错误 无法完成自净模式 |
[09:09] | Oh, yeah? Well, take this! | 是吗 尝尝这个 |
[09:11] | Scratch attack! | 抓击 |
[09:12] | Toilet cannot complete self-cleaning mode. | 马桶无法完成自净模式 |
[09:21] | Toilet is clogged. | 马桶堵塞 |
[09:22] | I cannot complete self-cleaning mode. | 我无法完成自净模式 |
[09:23] | Grizz, what did you do? | 棕熊 你干了什么 |
[09:29] | Wha? | 什么 |
[09:32] | Way to go, crowbar Jones. | 该走了 铁棍琼斯 |
[09:35] | How long have you had this?! | 这间浴室存在多久了 |
[09:35] | Cannot complete self-cleaning mode. | 无法完成自净模式 |
[09:39] | How long has this been going on behind my furry back? | 这间浴室瞒了我多久 |
[09:47] | – We’re gonna drown. – Ice bear drowning. | – 我们要淹死了 – 白熊要淹死了 |
[09:51] | Panda, I’m sorry. I wanted to make you look cool. | 胖达 对不起 我想把你拍得帅一点 |
[09:54] | But my art was not ready! I’m a terrible writer! | 但我的创作不允许 我不是个好作家 |
[09:57] | I forgive you! | 我原谅你了 |
[09:58] | And we totally invited you to come out! | 我们邀请过你出去 |
[10:00] | We bought tickets, but we couldn’t find you! | 还买了票 但找不到你了 |
[10:03] | I’m sorry! | 对不起 |
[10:04] | Ice bear was petty. | 白熊没关系 |
[10:05] | And I totally understand the toilet. | 我完全能理解那个马桶 |
[10:07] | You’re a shy guy. | 你很害羞 |
[10:09] | You just needed space. | 只是需要个人空间 |
[10:10] | Ice bear was wrong. Should have shared. | 白熊错了 应该分享的 |
[10:12] | Deserves drowning. | 淹死也是活该 |
[10:15] | I have failed to complete self-cleaning mode. | 未能完成自净模式 |
[10:26] | Sayonara. | 再见 |
[10:39] | Fridge works now. | 冰箱又能用了 |
[10:50] | Um, we cool? | 没事了吧 |
[10:52] | Yeah, we’re cool. | 嗯 没事了 |
[11:06] | Sayonara, ice bear-San. | 再见 白熊先生 |