时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da, ba-da-ba-da-ba | # 哒 哒 哒吧哒 哒 哒 吧哒吧哒吧 # |
[00:02] | Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da let’s go! | # 哒 哒 哒吧哒 哒 哒 我们走 # |
[00:03] | We’ll be there | # 我们同在 # |
[00:05] | A wink and a smile and a great old time | # 一个眼神 一个微笑 一声赞许 如往常一样 # |
[00:08] | Yeah, we’ll be there | # 我们同在 # |
[00:10] | Wherever we are, there’s some fun to be found | # 无论身处何处 快乐永远同在 # |
[00:12] | We’ll be there when you turn that corner | # 转过街角 我们同在 # |
[00:14] | We’ll jump out the bush | # 跳出树丛 # |
[00:16] | With a big bear hug and a smile | # 带着大大的熊笑 # |
[00:17] | We’ll be there | # 我们同在 # |
[00:24] | We’re on the westbound 580 freeway. Currently, two po… | 现在的画面是580高速公路西向路段 目前… |
[00:27] | You ever seen someone get away from a pursuit like this? | 你以前见过谁这么逃跑掉的吗 |
[00:29] | – Nope. – Bad idea, man. Bad idea. | – 没有 – 不明智啊 伙计 |
[00:32] | – But fun to watch. – Yep. | – 但看起来很带感 – 没错 |
[00:40] | – Coming! – Coming! | – 来了 – 来了 |
[00:42] | … added to the chase now. | 有更多的增员加入了这场追捕 |
[00:43] | Now what are… | 目前… |
[00:47] | Green sedan… | 绿色的轿车… |
[00:48] | Hey, I think dinner’s ready. | 我觉得晚饭做好了 |
[00:49] | Nah. Probably needs more time to set up the table. | 布置餐桌应该还需要点时间 |
[00:51] | Right. | 没错 |
[00:56] | Police vehicles added… | 又有更多的警车加入… |
[00:58] | – Food getting cold. – Oh, yeah. | – 菜要凉了 – 噢 对 |
[01:00] | This is almost over. We’ll be right there. | 就快结束了 马上就来 |
[01:01] | Oh! Oh, look, he’s getting off the freeway! | 看啊 他下高速公路了 |
[01:03] | Man, terrible move! | 伙计 差棋啊 |
[01:09] | We see more police vehicles added to the chase now. | 目前有更多的警车加入了追捕 |
[01:11] | – Now what are… – Ice bear is going for walk. | – 目前… – 白熊出去转转 |
[01:17] | Justice served! | 扬善除恶 |
[01:18] | Those potholes are gonna get ya every time! | 每次都是那些坑立功 |
[01:34] | 欢迎光临 | |
[01:50] | – We’re coming! – Food time! | – 我们来了 – 该吃饭了 |
[01:52] | Food-food-food! Huh? Where’s our food? | 吃吃吃 咦 饭呢 |
[01:56] | Uh, Grizz, our dinner’s in the trash. | 棕熊 晚饭都在垃圾桶里 |
[01:59] | Welp. Let’s just wait. | 那我们就等等吧 |
[02:00] | He’ll be back soon. | 他待会儿就回来了 |
[02:06] | I’m… I’m starving. | 我好饿 |
[02:08] | Yeah, what’s the deal? Where’d he go? | 什么情况 他去哪了 |
[02:09] | Why would he be so irresponsible? | 他怎么能这么不负责任 |
[02:11] | Let’s go find him. | 我们去找他 |
[02:29] | Dude, why is he cooking for strangers? | 他怎么在给陌生人做饭 |
[02:30] | It’s like he doesn’t care about us. | 好像他根本不关心我们 |
[02:32] | I can’t believe it. He lied to us, he abandoned us. | 不敢相信 他对我们撒了谎 还抛弃了我们 |
[02:36] | What a jerk. He’ll come back eventually and apologize. | 真是个混蛋 他肯定会回来给我们道歉的 |
[02:39] | No. We don’t need him. | 不 我们不需要他 |
[02:41] | We just need to find someone who could replace him. | 找个人代替他就好了 |
[02:43] | – Come on, let’s go. – Yeah! | – 来吧 我们走 – 好的 |
[02:46] | Sib-li-ing. | 兄 弟 |
[02:48] | Requirements… cooking skills a must, clearly. | 要求… 必须要有烹饪技能 |
[02:50] | Loves the cold. Um, you get to live in a cave, | 喜欢寒冷 能睡在洞里 |
[02:54] | which is awesome. What else? | 很棒的洞 还有什么 |
[02:55] | I got one. Free room. | 还有一条 提供免费房间 |
[02:59] | – Oh, nice, buddy! – And send. | – 干得漂亮 伙计 – 发送 |
[03:01] | Yee. I hope somebody responds. | 希望有人回复 |
[03:09] | Hey, guys! | 伙计们 |
[03:11] | So, Darrell, tell us a little bit more about you. | 达雷尔 和我们介绍一下自己吧 |
[03:14] | Okay, well, at this moment, I manage a mouse pad store… | 目前呢 我经营一家鼠标垫商店 |
[03:17] | Super Rad Mouse Pads. | 超棒鼠标垫 |
[03:19] | Okay, so what do you do for fun? | 那你有什么爱好吗 |
[03:21] | Hmm, fun… | 爱好… |
[03:23] | Oh! I collect rocks. | 我收集岩石 |
[03:25] | – Rocks? – Oh, yeah. | – 岩石 – 没错 |
[03:26] | Just on my way here I found this beauty. | 来的路上 我发现了这个漂亮的家伙 |
[03:28] | Um, do you know how to cook? | 你会煮饭吗 |
[03:30] | Oh, I wish. Most of the cooking is done by my grandmother… | 我倒想会 可一般都是我奶奶煮饭 |
[03:33] | Emma Saragosa. | 艾玛·萨拉戈萨 |
[03:35] | Totally. Uh, give me and my brother a few seconds | 行吧 给我们点时间 |
[03:37] | to deliberate on our decision. | 我们要统一一下意见 |
[03:39] | So, what do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[03:40] | I think he’s a total dweeb. | 我觉得他就是个大白痴 |
[03:42] | But I also think that we don’t have another choice. | 但我们好像也没别的选择了 |
[03:44] | My thoughts exactly. | 和我想法一样 |
[03:46] | So, Darrell, you got the job. | 达雷尔 你成功了 |
[03:48] | – Really? – Yup! | – 真的吗 – 没错 |
[03:49] | – Really? – Yeah. | – 真的吗 – 没错 |
[03:50] | Wow. Really? | 真的吗 |
[03:53] | Yes. | 没错 |
[03:55] | Ya did it, Darrell. | 你做到了 达雷尔 |
[04:00] | Careful, I’m holding the groceries! | 小心 我还拿着东西呢 |
[04:02] | What’s going on down there? | 下面怎么回事 |
[04:04] | The same thing that’s been happening all day. | 这一天都是这样的 |
[04:06] | Sorry, brothers! Balance has never been one of my strengths! | 抱歉 兄弟们 平衡是我的弱项 |
[04:14] | Phew! That was intense. | 太累人了 |
[04:15] | I know it’s kind of been | 我知道第一天 |
[04:18] | a rough first day, but I promise I’ll get better | 是有点难 但我保证 |
[04:20] | at this brother thing. | 会越来越好的 |
[04:21] | Okay, now you guys relax while I make dinner, okay? | 好了 我做晚饭的时候 你们能休息会儿 |
[04:25] | Yeah, Darrell is such a nice guy but, you know… | 达雷尔是个好人 但… |
[04:27] | It’s not the same. I really miss our little brother. | 这完全不同 我很想念我的兄弟 |
[04:30] | You think he’ll ever come back? | 你觉得他会回来吗 |
[04:32] | Darrell, buddy, you okay in there? | 达雷尔 伙计 你还好吗 |
[04:34] | What? Oh, nothing! | 什么 没事 |
[04:36] | It just looks like the butternut squash is butter-not-happening. | 就是想吃南瓜可能比较”南”了 |
[04:39] | Well, I guess we could go out to eat. | 看来我们得出去吃了 |
[04:41] | Ooh, hey, let’s do teppan yaki! | 嘿 我们去吃铁板烧 |
[04:43] | We’ll walk into that place with Darrell | 和达雷尔一起去那里 |
[04:44] | and get our little bro jealous. | 让我们的兄弟嫉妒死 |
[04:45] | Yeah, he’ll have no choice but to come back. | 没错 那他就只能回来了 |
[04:48] | 欢迎光临 | |
[04:50] | This way, please. | 请走这边 |
[04:51] | 请 请 | |
[04:53] | 欢迎光临 | |
[04:58] | Psst! Hey, what’s good here? | 这里什么好吃啊 |
[05:00] | I’ve never had Asian food before. | 我从来没吃过亚洲食物 |
[05:03] | How may ice bear help you? | 白熊能做点什么吗 |
[05:04] | Hmm? How can this guy help us, Pan Pan? | 让他做点什么呢 胖胖 |
[05:06] | Maybe he could help us by cooking some dinner for us! | 让他给我们做点晚饭吧 |
[05:09] | But wait, Panda, we don’t need someone to cook for us… | 等等 胖达 我们不需要谁来给我们做饭… |
[05:11] | For we have our new brother, who happens to be an amazing cook! | 因为我们有新兄弟了 他做的饭可好吃了 |
[05:15] | Right, Brother Darrell? | 是吧 达雷尔 |
[05:18] | Why did they name this beef after a basketball player? | 他们为什么要在牛肉前面加篮球运动员的名字 |
[05:21] | Huh? Kobe beef not named after | 那叫神户牛肉 |
[05:22] | basketball player. | 不是科比牛肉 |
[05:25] | Ah, your jokes are the best, Brother Darrell! | 你的笑话太有趣了 达雷尔 |
[05:30] | Okay, I’ll get the best you can offer. | 我要来份最好吃的 |
[05:32] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[05:33] | I’ll take the grilled chicken, please. | 请给我一份烧鸡 |
[05:41] | Mmm! This looks delicious! | 看起来很好吃 |
[05:48] | So good! | 太好吃了 |
[05:52] | You guys really love the food here, don’t ya? | 你们俩很喜欢这里的饭 对吧 |
[05:56] | Psst, say something. | 说点什么啊 |
[05:57] | Oh, yeah, okay. | 噢 对 |
[05:59] | So, when are you going to quit this silly job? | 你什么时候辞掉这个蠢工作啊 |
[06:03] | 这边埋单 お願いします。 | |
[06:04] | Hey, what did you just say? | 你说什么 |
[06:06] | 请 | |
[06:07] | Are you really gonna make us pay?! | 你真的要让我们付钱吗 |
[06:08] | You’re our brother! You can’t abandon us like this! | 你是我们的兄弟 不能这么抛弃我们 |
[06:10] | Oh, wow! I didn’t know this was your brother! | 我不知道这是你们的兄弟啊 |
[06:13] | – Nice to meet ya! – Be quiet, Darrell! | – 你好啊 – 安静 达雷尔 |
[06:15] | Kuma-kun, do you know these gentlemen? | 熊君 你认识他们吗 |
[06:20] | – How can you do this to us?! – Please leave. | – 你怎么能这么对我们 – 请离开 |
[06:22] | But… | 但是… |
[06:23] | 现在就走 今だ。 | |
[06:24] | Huh? Gah, what?! Gah! | 啊 什么 |
[06:28] | Nice meetin’ ya! | 拜拜 |
[06:31] | Oh! I can’t believe it! The nerve of that guy! | 不敢相信 那家伙疯了吧 |
[06:34] | Yeah, abandoning us like that! Now we’re stuck with… | 是啊 就这么抛弃我们了 现在我们也… |
[06:37] | Darrell over here. | 摆脱不了达雷尔了 |
[06:39] | Aw, come on, guys. | 算了吧 伙计们 |
[06:40] | I think you’re being a little too harsh on him. | 我觉得你们说得有些过了 |
[06:42] | M… maybe you should, uh, think about it | 也许你们该 |
[06:43] | from his point of view… | 多从他的角度想想 |
[06:45] | – Who’s side are you on, anyways? – No, no, but, but I… | – 你到底那边的 – 不 不 但… |
[06:47] | Yeah, we don’t need your opinion. | 我们不需要你来品头论足 |
[06:48] | We need you to start acting more like our little brother. | 只需要你更像我们的兄弟一点 |
[06:51] | W-what? No, I don’t think… I mean… | 什么 我觉得我不… |
[06:52] | All right, your training begins now! | 好了 现在开始训练 |
[06:54] | Hey, guys, why do I have to… why… | 伙计们 为什么我要… |
[06:56] | Little bro skill one… axe wielding. | 训练第一项 运用斧头 |
[06:57] | Pan Pan, the log! | 胖胖 拿木桩来 |
[07:03] | – Hmm. Not bad. – Let’s move on. | – 还不错 – 继续 |
[07:04] | Little bro skill number two… ninja star power. | 训练第二项 手里剑 |
[07:10] | L… look! I did it! | 看 我做到了 |
[07:12] | Little bro skill number three… | 训练第三项 |
[07:13] | Resilience to freezing temperatures. | 适应低温 |
[07:15] | I just signed him up for | 我刚给他报了个武术班 |
[07:15] | – 20 mixed martial arts classes. – That’s a good start. | – 可以学二十种武术 – 很好 |
[07:19] | Aha! Little bro skill number four… stacking. | 训练第四项 叠罗汉 |
[07:22] | What?! No, stop! | 什么 不 住手 |
[07:24] | Aah! Aw, come on, Darrell. | 来啊 达雷尔 |
[07:25] | What’s the matter with you? Step it up! | 你怎么回事啊 加把劲啊 |
[07:27] | You know what, I have had it! | 我告诉你 我受够了 |
[07:28] | Look, it was real nice to pick me to be your brother and all, | 听着 让我扮成你们其中一员是很不错 |
[07:31] | but I am through with being pushed around! | 但我受够了任你们摆布 |
[07:33] | Good day to you! | 再见 |
[07:36] | Come on, Darrell! | 回来 达雷尔 |
[07:37] | – Come back, Darrell! – Darrell, wait! | – 回来 达雷尔 – 达雷尔 等等 |
[07:39] | What… what have we done?! | 我们做了什么 |
[07:41] | We took an innocent, if slightly lame, person | 我们找了个无辜 可差劲的人 |
[07:44] | and we crushed his spirit. | 然后伤害了他的心灵 |
[07:45] | And now… now we have no brothers at all. | 而现在 我们再也没有兄弟了 |
[07:51] | Thank you for your patronage. | 谢谢你的光顾 |
[07:52] | You’re gonna love your new mouse pad! | 你会喜欢你的新鼠标垫的 |
[07:55] | She’s gonna love that mouse pad. | 她肯定会喜欢的 |
[08:14] | We do custom printed pads, too. | 我们也接受定制鼠标垫 |
[08:16] | Aw, come here, you guys! | 抱一个 伙计们 |
[08:19] | We’re really sorry, Darrell. | 我们很抱歉 达雷尔 |
[08:20] | You didn’t deserve to be treated like that. | 你不该受到那样的待遇 |
[08:22] | Oh, I’m all choked up! But forget about me! | 我要感动死了 但别管我了 |
[08:25] | Don’t you think there’s someone else | 你们不觉得有一个人 |
[08:26] | – you ought to be apologizing to? – You’re right! | – 更该接受你们的道歉吗 – 你说得对 |
[08:28] | We’ve gotta get him back! Come on, Pan Pan. | 我们得把他找回来 走吧 胖胖 |
[08:30] | Let’s go! Thank you, Darrell! | 我们走 谢谢你 达雷尔 |
[08:32] | No problem! | 不用谢 |
[08:33] | Sorry, Darrell, can you drive us? | 抱歉 达雷尔 你能载我们一程吗 |
[08:35] | Uh, okay! | 好吧 |
[08:39] | There! There’s the place! | 那里 就是那家 |
[08:40] | Bro! | 兄弟 |
[08:42] | Bro, we’re sorry! | 兄弟 我们很抱歉 |
[08:43] | We have an offering of peace! | 我们带了和平的礼物 |
[08:45] | 怎么回事 | |
[08:46] | Weren’t you the gentlemen who were harassing my chef? | 你们不是那个打扰我主厨的人吗 |
[08:48] | Please, sir, that chef was our brother. | 拜托 先生 那个主厨是我们的兄弟 |
[08:50] | We’ve done him wrong, and we’ve come to apologize. | 我们惹他生气了 是来道歉的 |
[08:52] | Unfortunately for you, your brother’s talent was too great! | 很抱歉 你们兄弟十分有才华 |
[08:55] | He has left for somewhere greater. | 他走了 去了更好的地方 |
[08:57] | Indeed, it is possible that he is at the airport already. | 没错 现在他应该在飞机场了 |
[09:01] | Darrell, he’s gone to the airport! | 达雷尔 他去机场了 |
[09:03] | Maybe if we hurry, we can still catch him. | 得快一点才能找到他 |
[09:06] | Ahh! We’re so close! | 就快到了 |
[09:07] | – Darrell, step on it! – You got it! | – 达雷尔 加速 – 好的 |
[09:08] | Oh, look out for that pothole! | 小心那个坑 |
[09:12] | Ahh! Darrell, don’t ya have a spare tire or something? | 达雷尔 你没有备用胎之类的吗 |
[09:15] | I… I got a lot of spare computer parts, | 我有很多的电脑备用配件 |
[09:17] | but for this, I got nothing. | 但可没有轮胎 |
[09:19] | No, no, no, no, no, no! We’ve lost him for good. | 不 不 不 我们要永远地失去他了 |
[09:23] | I’m sorry, Pan Pan, there’s… there’s nothing we can do now. | 抱歉 胖胖 现在我们无能为力 |
[09:27] | Good night, sweet prince. | 晚安 亲爱的王子 |
[09:30] | Hey, don’t you give up now! | 你们现在就放弃了吗 |
[09:32] | We are so close. Let’s stack up. | 这么近了 叠罗汉吧 |
[09:38] | Um, uh, Darrell, are you totally sure about… whoa! | 达雷尔 你确定真的… |
[09:50] | Wait, stop! Look… the list of departures! | 等等 停下来 看 出发表 |
[09:52] | Let’s see, okay, there’s only one more departing flight. | 让我们看看 只有一班离开的航班 |
[09:54] | Oh, it’s boarding now! We’ll never make it in time! | 正在登机了 我们来晚了 |
[09:56] | I’m on it, guys! I’ll go stop that plane! | 让我来 伙计们 我会阻止那架飞机的 |
[09:59] | For brotherhood! | 为了兄弟情 |
[10:00] | Hey, stop! | 停下来 |
[10:06] | No, Panda, look! | 不 胖达 看 |
[10:11] | We’re too late. | 太晚了 |
[10:14] | Let’s go home, Grizz. | 回家吧 棕熊 |
[10:20] | Hey, there he is! | 他在那里 |
[10:22] | Bro… ahem. | 兄弟 |
[10:24] | Hey, man. We’re really sorry | 兄弟 我们很抱歉 |
[10:26] | that we took you for granted. | 把你的付出视为理所当然 |
[10:27] | Look, I know sometimes it seems like we forget that | 听着 我知道 有时候 |
[10:30] | you’re there, but we really need you. | 我们会忽视你 但我们真的需要你 |
[10:32] | Like, really need you. | 真的很需要你 |
[10:33] | Yeah, we’re basically incompetent. | 没错 我们什么都不会做 |
[10:35] | Please come home, bro. | 求你回来吧 兄弟 |
[10:37] | We’ve been bad brothers, but now things will be different! | 我们以前是做的不好 但现在不同了 |
[10:40] | Please? | 求你了 |
[10:59] | You did it, Darrell… | 你做到了 达雷尔 |
[11:01] | You brought a family back together. | 你让一个家庭重归于好 |
[11:03] | All right, bub. Let’s go. | 好了 伙计 我们走吧 |