时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da, ba-da-ba-da-ba | # 哒 哒 哒吧哒 哒 哒 吧哒吧哒吧 # |
[00:02] | Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da let’s go! | # 哒 哒 哒吧哒 哒 哒 我们走 # |
[00:04] | We’ll be there | # 我们同在 # |
[00:06] | A wink and a smile and a great old time | # 一个眼神 一个微笑 一声赞许 如往常一样 # |
[00:08] | Yeah, we’ll be there | # 我们同在 # |
[00:10] | Wherever we are, there’s some fun to be found | # 无论身处何处 快乐永远同在 # |
[00:12] | We’ll be there when you turn that corner | # 转过街角 我们同在 # |
[00:15] | We’ll jump out the bush | # 跳出树丛 # |
[00:16] | With a big bear hug and a smile | # 带着大大的熊笑 # |
[00:18] | We’ll be there | # 我们同在 # |
[00:26] | Nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[00:28] | Save the crumbs, Panda. We got to ration. | 省着点吃 胖达 食物得定量分配 |
[00:32] | I’m starting to think going to Japan was a bad idea. | 我开始觉得去日本是个馊主意了 |
[00:36] | Don’t give up, Pan Pan! | 不要放弃 胖胖 |
[00:37] | Just think about our new life in Tokyo! | 想想去东京的新生活吧 |
[00:39] | Maybe we’ll get a cool loft on top of a sushi restaurant! | 我们也许会坐在顶级寿司餐馆的包厢里 |
[00:41] | Don’t say sushi to me. My stomach is eating itself. | 别跟我提寿司 我饿得都要把自己吞了 |
[00:46] | Let me see the map. | 让我看看地图 |
[00:47] | Hey, whoa! I’m the navigator! | 嘿 我才是领航员 |
[00:48] | No! | 不 |
[00:51] | – What?! – What?! | – 什么 – 什么 |
[01:06] | Guys! Are you okay? | 伙计们 你们还好吗 |
[01:09] | Pan? | 胖 |
[01:10] | Bro? | 兄弟 |
[01:11] | Did we make it to Japan? | 我们到日本了吗 |
[01:14] | I think so. | 应该到了 |
[01:15] | A lot less buildings than I imagined. | 建筑比我想象中的少多了 |
[01:20] | Ugh. Guys, slow down. | 伙计们 慢点一点 |
[01:22] | Ooh. What a pretty little… | 多么美丽的小… |
[01:26] | Aah! Run, run, run, run! | 跑跑跑 快跑 |
[01:34] | Aah! Oh, no! We’re trapped! | 不 我们进死胡同了 |
[01:43] | Thank you, universe. | 谢天谢地 |
[01:45] | Uh, is anyone else sinking? | 就我一个人在往下沉吗 |
[01:53] | I’m too cute to die! | 我太可爱了 还不能死 |
[01:56] | Grab the vine. Hold on. | 抓住藤条 抓住 |
[01:58] | Pull, pull! | 拉 拉 |
[02:02] | Oh, you poor things. | 可怜的小家伙们 |
[02:03] | Is anyone here with you? | 你们还有同伴吗 |
[02:05] | Are any of you hurt? | 你们受伤了吗 |
[02:06] | No, ma’am. | 没有 女士 |
[02:07] | Thank you for saving us. | 谢谢你救我们 |
[02:09] | I’m just glad you guys are all right. | 很高兴你们没事 |
[02:10] | My name is Karla, and this is Dave. | 我叫卡拉 这是戴夫 |
[02:12] | Is there a rescue team on their way? | 有救援队来救你们吗 |
[02:14] | No. Our box just washed up here. | 没有 我们随着箱子漂到这来的 |
[02:16] | We were trying to get to Japan. | 我们是打算去日本的 |
[02:18] | Is this Japan, by the way? | 对了 这里是日本吗 |
[02:20] | Uh, no. | 不是 |
[02:21] | Man. | 伙计 |
[02:24] | Hey, it’ll be okay. | 没关系的 |
[02:25] | We’ve been trying to find a way off this island for a while. | 我们一直在找离开这个小岛的方法 |
[02:27] | But someone will come for us eventually. | 可最终肯定会有人来救我们的 |
[02:29] | Then you guys can make it to Japan. | 然后你们就能去日本了 |
[02:31] | – You really think so? – Yeah. | – 真的吗 – 当然 |
[02:33] | Well, at least you’re stranded here with your husband. | 至少你还和你的丈夫在一起 |
[02:37] | No, we’re… we’re not together. | 不是 我们… 不是夫妻 |
[02:39] | Yeah, we sort of shipwrecked here separately. | 没错 我们各自的船都在这搁浅了 |
[02:41] | Hey, we never caught your names. | 嘿 我们还不知道你们的名字 |
[02:43] | Oh. My name is Panda. | 我叫胖达 |
[02:44] | And this is Grizz. And that’s… | 这是棕熊 那是… |
[02:46] | Hey, what are you doing? | 嘿 你在干嘛 |
[02:47] | Oh, this is just my journal. | 我的日志而已 |
[02:48] | – I was just taking some notes. – Ooh, let me see. | – 我只是在做些笔记 – 让我看看 |
[02:50] | – Hey, wait! – Oh, cool. | – 等等 – 真棒 |
[02:51] | You’ve been taking notes on how to get off the island. | 你一直在策划怎么离开这座岛 |
[02:54] | Uh, yeah, I was a travel blogger before we were stranded here. | 没错 在搁浅之前 我是个旅行博客的博主 |
[02:56] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[02:57] | I have an idea. Why don’t you guys stay with us? | 我有主意了 你们不如和我们待在一起吧 |
[03:00] | Depends. You have food? | 这取决于你有食物吗 |
[03:03] | And then… | 然后… |
[03:05] | And then this giant lizard almost ate us, | 那个大蜥蜴差点就吃了我们 |
[03:06] | and Panda said, “I’m too cute to die!” | 然后胖达说 “我太可爱了 还不能死” |
[03:08] | No, I didn’t. | 不 我可没说 |
[03:10] | I think I’m gonna hit the hay. | 我要睡觉了 |
[03:12] | Don’t stay up too late. | 别聊得太晚 |
[03:13] | – Good night. – Night, Dave! | – 晚安 – 晚安 戴夫 |
[03:14] | So, are you guys ready for bed, too? | 那你们也准备睡觉了吗 |
[03:16] | – Nope. – Never! | – 不 – 不去 |
[03:17] | Come on. You’ve had a long day. | 去吧 你们都折腾一天了 |
[03:19] | But we’re not sleepy. | 可我们不困 |
[03:23] | Maybe if you sing us a song, we’d be willing to sleep. | 或许你可以给我们唱首歌 我们就去睡觉 |
[03:27] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[03:28] | But first, get ready for bed. | 但首先 你们得先去床上 |
[03:30] | Okay. Bed time stack is a go! | 好的 叠罗汉之睡眠式 |
[03:32] | – Ready. – Ready. | – 准备好了 – 准备好了 |
[03:36] | Hmm. What to sing. | 唱什么呢 |
[03:38] | How about a song that I used to sing | 就唱我和我妹妹都是孩子时 |
[03:40] | with my sister when we were kids? | 经常唱的那首歌吧 |
[03:41] | But you have to go to sleep after. | 但唱完之后你们得去睡觉 |
[03:43] | Deal? | 成交吗 |
[03:44] | – Deal. – Deal. | – 成交 – 成交 |
[03:46] | Okay. | 好的 |
[03:51] | Lay down your head in this warm and cozy bed | # 把你的头 埋进温暖舒适的床吧 # |
[03:59] | And if I leave before you wake | # 若我在你醒之前离开 # |
[04:04] | Don’t go thinkin’ that I have fled | # 别认为我消失了 # |
[04:09] | For these walls cannot contain us | # 因为这些高墙无法容下我们 # |
[04:15] | We will go places we’ve never been | # 我们会去到从没去过的地方 # |
[04:19] | But know that I’ll be here | # 可你知道我会在那里 # |
[04:23] | When you return to this home again | # 当你再次回到家的时候 # |
[04:31] | Karla? | 卡拉 |
[04:32] | Yes? | 嗯 |
[04:33] | Do you miss your home? | 你想念家乡吗 |
[04:35] | Of course I do. | 当然想 |
[04:36] | I miss my home and my sister very much. | 我非常想念我的家和我的妹妹 |
[04:39] | But we’re gonna find a way off the island. | 但我们会找到离开小岛的方法 |
[04:42] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[04:43] | Good night, sweet bears. | 晚安 贴心的熊熊们 |
[04:51] | Aaah! Dang it! | 该死 |
[04:52] | What are you looking at? | 你在看什么 |
[04:53] | Coconuts are not easy to get, you know? | 椰子很难摘的 知道吗 |
[05:01] | I usually get a couple. | 我总是摘两个 |
[05:06] | Hey, Pan, where’s little bro? | 嘿 胖 小兄弟呢 |
[05:08] | Ugh. Probably went out for a jog or something. | 可能出去慢跑什么的了吧 |
[05:11] | Yeah, probs. | 没错 很可能 |
[05:12] | Good morning, sleepyheads. Want some breakfast? | 早上好 小懒虫 要来点早餐吗 |
[05:15] | I think you’re overdoing it! | 你可能摘多了 |
[05:19] | Ow! Warn me! | 看着点我 |
[05:26] | All right, all right. I’m coming. | 好的 好的 我来了 |
[05:28] | Hey, this guy is freaking out about something. | 这家伙一惊一乍的 |
[05:30] | He was getting some coconuts and then he went all crazy. | 他之前一直在摘椰子 然后就疯了 |
[05:32] | What? | 什么 |
[05:34] | We really need to teach him how to talk. | 我们真的得教他说话 |
[05:39] | It’s best to follow him when he does this. | 他这么做的时候 最好跟着他 |
[05:46] | Whoa! I wonder how long this has been here. | 这东西在这多久了 |
[05:48] | How have we never found this before? | 我们之前怎么没见过它 |
[05:51] | Hey, go check out the engine. | 去检查下引擎 |
[05:54] | Maybe you guys shouldn’t go in there. | 也许你们不应该进去 |
[05:55] | It might not be safe. | 可能不安全 |
[05:56] | It’s fine. | 没关系 |
[05:57] | This thing looks like it’s been here for a while. | 这玩意在这有一段时间了 |
[05:59] | Do you think it’s possible | 你们觉得有可能 |
[06:00] | for us to get this thing working again? | 再让它发动起来吗 |
[06:02] | Maybe. Hmm. | 可能吧 |
[06:03] | Well, the technology’s a little dated. | 这直升机用的技术有点旧了 |
[06:05] | Any luck with the engine, bro? | 引擎怎么样 兄弟 |
[06:08] | Darn. | 该死 |
[06:09] | Oh, hey. | 对了 |
[06:09] | Maybe there’s some emergency supplies. | 也许有些应急物资 |
[06:12] | Let’s check the back. | 我们去检查下后面 |
[06:15] | Nothing! | 什么都没有 |
[06:16] | Someone must have used it a long time ago. | 很早以前就有人用掉了 |
[06:18] | Hey, guys. I really think we should leave. | 伙计们 我们真的应该离开 |
[06:20] | – This thing could blow up or something. – We’re done, anyways. | – 这玩意会爆炸的 – 反正我们检查完了 |
[06:22] | Everything is gone. Maybe our last chance. | 所有东西都没了 可能是最后的机会了 |
[06:25] | – Karla, I’m sorry… – Don’t. | – 卡拉 很抱歉 – 别碰我 |
[06:27] | I just need to be alone right now. | 我现在想一个人静静 |
[06:28] | Karla, wait! | 卡拉 等等 |
[06:29] | Poor Karla. She’s so sad. | 可怜的卡拉 她很伤心 |
[06:32] | Hey, why don’t we collect | 嘿 我们不如去丛林里 |
[06:34] | some tasty niblets from the forest | 收集一些美味的水果 |
[06:36] | and surprise her with a little gift? | 作为小礼物送给她 |
[06:38] | Pan Pan, you’re a genius! | 胖胖 你是个天才 |
[06:39] | Come on, guys! | 来吧 伙计们 |
[06:40] | We’re gonna give Karla so much food, | 我们去给卡拉找一大堆食物 |
[06:42] | she’ll explode from happiness! | 她会特别高兴的 |
[06:44] | Um, maybe not that much. | 也许也不会那么高兴 |
[06:46] | Scrumptious. | 好吃的 |
[06:47] | Delectable. | 美味的 |
[06:49] | Mm, maybe not. | 这个还是算了 |
[07:00] | Hey, what’s the hold-up, man? | 嘿 你怎么不走了 伙计 |
[07:03] | Whoa. What is this? | 这是什么 |
[07:07] | Emergency… | 紧急… |
[07:09] | su-please? | 物”支” |
[07:11] | Supplies! | 物资 |
[07:12] | Open it, open it, open it! | 打开 打开 |
[07:14] | I’ve got it. | 我搞定了 |
[07:15] | Check out all the stuff! | 看看这些东西 |
[07:17] | Hey, what’s that thing? | 那是什么 |
[07:18] | Hmm. It’s an inflatable raft! | 是一个可充气的皮划艇 |
[07:20] | Wait, so that means… | 等等 这就意味着… |
[07:21] | We can get Karla off the island! | 我们能带着卡拉离开小岛了 |
[07:23] | We got to go tell her! | 我们去告诉她吧 |
[07:25] | Hey, what are… | 嘿 你们… |
[07:26] | What are you guys doing here? | 你们在这干吗 |
[07:28] | Ooh, ooh! Dave! Check out what we found! | 戴夫 看看我们找到了什么 |
[07:30] | With this stuff, we’ll be able to leave the island! | 有了这些东西 就能离开这座岛了 |
[07:32] | Isn’t that peachy? | 是不是很棒 |
[07:33] | Dave, is something wrong? | 戴夫 怎么了 |
[07:36] | Hey! What gives? | 嘿 为什么要这样 |
[07:38] | He’s taking it all for himself! | 他要独吞这些东西 |
[07:39] | After him! | 追上他 |
[07:42] | What’s going on, man? | 怎么回事 伙计 |
[07:43] | Look, bears, just… | 听着 熊熊们… |
[07:44] | just forget you ever saw this, okay? | 忘了你们看到的吧 好吗 |
[07:46] | Give it! | 还给我 |
[07:46] | – No! – Yes! | – 不 – 给我 |
[07:47] | No, you don’t understand! | 不 你们不懂 |
[07:52] | Whew! Is everyone okay? | 大家都没事吧 |
[07:55] | Ah, come on! Help! Help us! | 不是吧 救命 救命 |
[07:57] | Help us! Help us! | 救命 救命 |
[07:59] | I was planning on saving that for when the time was right. | 我一直保存着这些东西 等待时机 |
[08:01] | Dave, I’m so confused. | 戴夫 我想不通 |
[08:02] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[08:03] | Don’t you and Karla want to escape and go back home? | 你难道不想和卡拉一起离开这里回家吗 |
[08:06] | Karla can’t know there’s a way off this island. | 卡拉不能知道我们可以离开这座岛 |
[08:09] | It’s the only way I can win her heart. | 这样我才能赢得她的心 |
[08:11] | And soon, she’ll see. | 不久之后 她就会知道 |
[08:12] | She’ll be as madly in love with me as I am with her. | 她会疯狂地爱上我 就像我爱上她一样 |
[08:16] | And if that means staying on this island forever, | 如果这意味着要在岛上待一辈子的话 |
[08:18] | then so be it. | 那也行 |
[08:20] | So that’s what this is all about? | 所以这就是原因吗 |
[08:21] | What kind of love is this? All lies and deceit? | 这算什么爱啊 都是谎言和欺骗 |
[08:24] | You’re a… a weird creeper, | 你就是个古怪的蠢货 |
[08:26] | and we’re gonna get out of here and tell Karla all about you. | 我们会把卡拉带离这里 然后告诉她你的一切 |
[08:30] | Oh, I don’t think you’re going anywhere but down. | 我倒觉得 除了下沉 你们也没地方去了 |
[08:32] | So long. | 再见 |
[08:34] | And thanks for all the fruit. | 谢谢你们的水果 |
[08:35] | You’ll pay for this, Dave. You’ll pay. | 你会付出代价的 戴夫 |
[08:41] | Looks like our goose is cooked. | 看起来我们没机会了 |
[08:43] | Hang on a sec! The raft! | 等等 那个皮筏艇 |
[08:44] | I’m going in! | 我去拿 |
[08:46] | Grizz! No! | 棕熊 不 |
[08:53] | Pan Pan, we’re free! | 胖胖 我们自由了 |
[08:54] | Come on. Let’s go save Karla! | 来吧 我们去救卡拉 |
[08:58] | Hey, Karla. You okay? | 嘿 卡拉 你没事吧 |
[09:00] | I brought you some water. | 我给你带了些水 |
[09:01] | Oh. Thanks, Dave. | 谢谢 戴夫 |
[09:02] | I just worry sometimes that we’ll never get off this island. | 我就是担心 我们再也走不出这个岛了 |
[09:05] | I’m starting to lose hope a little, you know? | 我开始有点丧失信心了 |
[09:08] | Well, maybe it’s not the worst thing. | 也许这不是最糟的事 |
[09:10] | I mean, we do have enough food and shelter. | 我们的食物和住宿都不是问题 |
[09:13] | And each other for company, right, Karla! | 还有彼此的陪伴 对吗 卡拉 |
[09:17] | What do you think you’re doing, Dave? | 你在想什么呢 戴夫 |
[09:19] | Karla! Get away from that guy! | 卡拉 离那家伙远一点 |
[09:21] | He’s a creeper of the highest degree! | 他是一个最最最坏的坏蛋 |
[09:23] | He’s been lying to you! | 他一直在骗你 |
[09:24] | He’s been keeping you on the island | 把你困在这个岛上 |
[09:26] | because he wants you to fall in love with him! | 因为他想让你爱上他 |
[09:27] | In love? | 爱 |
[09:29] | What? It’s not what it seems, Karla. | 什么 不是这样的 卡拉 |
[09:31] | Haven’t I been nothing but helpful to us? | 我没想过这么多 只想帮助我们自己 |
[09:32] | Helpful? | 帮助 |
[09:34] | I think his journal will beg to differ. | 这本日志不会同意的 |
[09:36] | Wow. Would you look at that. | 你看看这个吧 |
[09:40] | What is this, Dave? | 这是什么 戴夫 |
[09:42] | Okay, okay, so what if I’m in love with you? | 好吧 我爱上你了又怎么样 |
[09:44] | Isn’t it a wonderful thing to be loved? | 被爱难道不是件好事吗 |
[09:46] | We have everything we’d ever want here. | 我们在这想要什么有什么 |
[09:49] | Oh! You messed everything up! | 你们把一切都搞砸了 |
[09:52] | No, you messed it up, Dave. | 不 是你搞砸了一切 戴夫 |
[09:54] | If it wasn’t for you, we could be home right now. | 如果不是你的话 我们早就在家了 |
[09:56] | Come on, Karla! Let’s get out of here! | 来吧 卡拉 我们离开这 |
[09:59] | This way! | 这边 |
[09:59] | No, don’t leave me! | 不 不要走 |
[10:04] | There! | 这边 |
[10:06] | A raft! | 皮筏艇 |
[10:08] | Oh, no you don’t! | 不 你别想去 |
[10:14] | Let that little jellybean go, Dave! | 放开那个小可爱 戴夫 |
[10:16] | Never! | 不可能 |
[10:17] | Not until you promise | 直到你答应我 |
[10:18] | to stay here with me forever and ever! | 和我厮守永远 |
[10:20] | You’ll be my queen, my Muse, a beacon of… | 你当我的皇后 我的女神 我的灯塔 |
[10:27] | No, Karla! Wait! We were meant to be together! | 不 卡拉 等等 我们是命中注定的 |
[10:30] | I’ll do anything for you! | 我会为你做任何事 |
[11:00] | Where are we? | 我们到哪了 |
[11:02] | Karla? Karla, where are you? | 卡拉 卡拉 你在哪 |
[11:06] | Panda, look! | 胖达 快看 |
[11:07] | We made it! | 我们成功了 |
[11:08] | Oh, isn’t that peachy? | 啊 这真是极好的 |