时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | ♪ Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da, ba-da-ba-da-ba ♪ | ♪ 哒 哒 哒吧哒 哒 哒 吧哒吧哒吧 ♪ |
[00:02] | ♪ Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da Let’s go ♪ | ♪ 哒 哒 哒吧哒 我们走 ♪ |
[00:04] | ♪ We’ll be there ♪ | ♪ 我们同在 ♪ |
[00:06] | ♪ A wink and a smile and a great old time ♪ | ♪ 一个眼神 一个微笑 一声赞许 如往常一样 ♪ |
[00:08] | ♪ Yeah, we’ll be there ♪ | ♪ 我们同在 ♪ |
[00:11] | ♪ Wherever we are, there’s some fun to be found ♪ | ♪ 无论身处何处 快乐永远同在 ♪ |
[00:13] | ♪ We’ll be there when you turn that corner ♪ | ♪ 转过街角 我们同在 ♪ |
[00:15] | ♪ we’ll jump out the bush ♪ | ♪ 跳出树丛 ♪ |
[00:16] | ♪ with a big bear hug and a smile ♪ | ♪ 带着大大的熊笑 ♪ |
[00:18] | ♪ We’ll be there ♪ | ♪ 我们同在 ♪ |
[00:30] | My lady, can’t you see he’s only marrying you | 夫人 您难道看不出他是因为 |
[00:32] | because of your family’s position? | 您的家族地位才和您结婚的吗 |
[00:36] | Hey, where you going, bro? | 你要去哪儿 兄弟 |
[00:37] | Ice Bear off to grocery store. | 白熊要去杂货店 |
[00:38] | At night? | 大半夜去 |
[00:39] | No long lines. | 不用排长队 |
[00:41] | Oh, well, in that case, can you pick up some pizza bagels? | 这样啊 那带点披萨百吉饼回来呗 |
[00:44] | Yeah, pizza bagels! | 对 披萨百吉饼 |
[00:46] | Hey, wait, how are you gonna get to the city? | 等等 你要怎么进城啊 |
[00:47] | Kind of late for the bus. | 公交停运了吧 |
[00:49] | Ice Bear has ride. | 白熊有座驾 |
[01:02] | Hey. | 好久不见 |
[01:54] | Okay sir, that will be $25.50. | 好了先生 一共25.5美元 |
[01:57] | – Check this out. – I got it. | -快看这个 -看我的 |
[01:59] | Check it out. Whoo! It’s working now. | 快看 好棒 动起来了 |
[02:07] | Please get off Ice Bear’s ride. | 请从白熊的座驾上下来 |
[02:09] | Oh is this yours? | 这是你的吗♦ |
[02:10] | We were admiring your upgrades and customizations. | 我们很喜欢你对它的升级和个性化定制 |
[02:13] | This is a really high-quality product you have here. | 你这东西相当有水平 |
[02:16] | So, how much do you want for it? | 所以 不如开个价吧 |
[02:19] | Not for sale. | 不卖 |
[02:20] | Sorry, what was that? | 不好意思 你说什么 |
[02:22] | He said it’s not for sale. | 他说不卖 |
[02:23] | I know what he said, Bryce! | 我知道他说了什么 布莱斯 |
[02:26] | Sorry about that. | 抱歉 |
[02:27] | I’m not sure you understood my question. | 我想你没听懂我的问题 |
[02:29] | I want to buy your product, | 我要买你的东西 |
[02:31] | and when I want something, I get it. | 只要是我想要的 都能到手 |
[02:35] | Ice Bear repeats — not for sale. | 白熊再说一遍 熊 不 卖 |
[02:40] | -Get up, man. -Are you okay? | -快起来 -你没事吧 |
[02:42] | Excuse me, sir, you need to sign for the card. | 不好意思 先生 您得签下字 |
[02:49] | Have a nice night, sir. | 祝您今夜愉快 先生 |
[02:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:00] | Sir, you Want me to call the police? | 先生 需要我报警吗 |
[03:06] | Ice Bear will take care of this. | 白熊会搞定的 |
[03:16] | Bukashka. | 昆虫 |
[03:25] | Zakhodi. | 进来 |
[03:34] | Nyet! We do not sell snacks here. | 不 我们这不卖零食 |
[03:35] | What kind of place do you think this is? | 你以为这是什么地方 |
[03:37] | hey,there,я тебя говорила здесь нет wi-fi. | 嘿,我告诉过你了这里没无线网 |
[03:39] | что ты хочешь? | 你想要点什么 |
[03:41] | You. | 是你 |
[03:42] | прошу не отвергай меня | 请不要拒绝我 |
[03:44] | I thought I told you never to come back here. | 我以为我告诉过你不要再回这里 |
[03:47] | Ice Bear needs to find someone. | 白熊要找人 |
[03:50] | You need my help again? | 你又要我帮你了吗 |
[03:55] | Тикитата,видела этот символ | 你看过这个标志吗? |
[04:00] | You’re in over your head, and why would I help you anyway? | 你惹上大麻烦了 而且我为什么要帮你 |
[04:03] | The last time I did you favor, you crashed my car | 上次我帮你 你撞毁了我的车 |
[04:05] | and I ended up with 3O stitches in my shoulder! | 最后我肩膀上缝了30针 |
[04:08] | For Ice Bear, please. One last time. | 为了白熊 拜托了 最后一次 |
[04:10] | я прошу никогда не беспокою тебя. | 我保证以后不会再来麻烦你 |
[04:16] | Do not tell a single soul I gave you this. | 不要告诉任何人是我给的 |
[04:18] | Their headquarters is on the far side of town. | 那帮人的总部在市郊 |
[04:21] | Be careful. They’re very dangerous. | 当心点 那些人很危险 |
[04:24] | Excuse me, I have coffee to make for nerds. | 不好意思 我还要给网虫们泡咖啡 |
[04:32] | Why don’t you stay a while, catch up on old — huh? | 不如一起坐下来 叙叙旧吧 人呢 |
[04:44] | Oh, man, tonight is gonna be epic! | 兄弟 今晚一定会秒杀全场的 |
[04:47] | Talk like that is the reason people call us bro-grammers. | 就是因为个腔调 别人才叫我们花花码农的 |
[04:50] | But, yeah, it’ll be epic. | 不过 没错 绝对会秒杀的 |
[06:02] | Oh, snap! | 我去 |
[06:03] | Fatality! Enough of that noise! | 接受死亡的宿命 莫再喧嚣 |
[06:05] | Who’s brave enough to challenge these brogrammers! | 谁有勇气来挑战这些花花码农 |
[06:08] | – Barry! Barry! Barry! – Move it, buddy! | -贝瑞 贝瑞 贝瑞 -让一下 兄弟 |
[06:10] | I’ll grind your new bot to dust | 我要用我的新型终极毁灭者X235 |
[06:12] | with my new ultimate destroyer X235! | 把你们的新机器人碾成粉末 |
[06:27] | That?! That’s the best you got? | 就那个 你们设计的极品吗 |
[06:29] | Oh, this is gonna be too easy! | 胜利来得太容易了 |
[06:31] | You’re right. | 说得没错 |
[06:32] | It is. | 的确容易 |
[06:59] | Well, Well, Well. | 瞧瞧 瞧瞧 |
[07:01] | I had a feeling you’d show up. | 我就知道你会来 |
[07:03] | This here — it’s just something | 这里的一切…只是 |
[07:04] | we tech guys like to do for fun. | 我们这些技术宅们的消遣罢了 |
[07:06] | After developing code all day, | 在结束一天的代码开发 |
[07:08] | building servers, creating frameworks, | 建服务器 创建框架工作之后 |
[07:10] | it’s nice to destroy something once and while. You know? | 隔三差五毁点东西内心会很爽的 懂吗 |
[07:14] | Unfortunate that we had to “borrow” your modified vacuum cleaner, | 不幸的是我们必须得“借用”一下你的改良吸尘器 |
[07:17] | but, hey, we call that fair use. | 但我们管这叫合理利用 |
[07:21] | Look, we’re always scouting for new talent | 听着 我们一直在寻找与技术产业 |
[07:22] | in the tech industry, so I propose we make a deal. | 相关的新人才 不如我们签个协议吧 |
[07:25] | Join our company. Become one of us. | 你加入我们的公司 成为我们的一员 |
[07:28] | What do you say? | 你觉得如何 |
[07:29] | Ice Bear will break you. | 白熊会废了你 |
[07:32] | Well, you can’t blame me for trying. | 好吧 看来好言相劝是没用了 |
[07:34] | If it’s a fight you want, then a fight you shall have. | 既然你想用武力解决 那就如你所愿 |
[07:38] | Fight! Fight! Fight! | 战斗 战斗 战斗 |
[07:41] | I guess that settles it, and you know what? | 看来战斗契约已达成 还有知道吗 |
[07:42] | I’ve got the perfect opponent for you. | 我给你找个一个完美的对手 |
[07:47] | Should’ve left it alone, bear. | 你不该多管闲事的 熊仔 |
[07:49] | I told you — when I want something, | 我跟你说过 我想要什么 |
[07:51] | I get it. | 都能得到 |
[07:56] | Oh, shoot! | 天啊 快看 |
[07:57] | Looks like we’ve got our first ever bot-versus-bear match! | 史上第一场机器人和熊之间的对决 |
[08:02] | Let the games begin. | 比赛开始 |
[08:33] | – What? – What? – What? | -什么 -什么 -什么 |
[08:33] | What the. …? | 什么鬼 |
[08:39] | Get the bear! | 抓住那只熊 |
[08:40] | All robots in the pit now! | 所有机器人立刻出动 |
[09:16] | Finish the vacuum cleaner. | 终结真空吸尘器 |
[09:26] | Yeah! | 绝杀 |
[09:49] | Hey, where are you guys going? Come back here! | 你们去哪里 快回来 |
[10:04] | Uh, I’m out, yo. Lates! | 我撤了 大家 回见 |
[10:14] | Well played, my ursine friend, but I have to wonder, | 干得好 我的熊朋友 但我很好奇 |
[10:17] | What will your next move be? | 你还有什么后招 |
[10:20] | I thought you’d have learned by now, bear. | 我还以为你长记性了 白熊 |
[10:23] | I’ll always be one move ahead of you. | 我总是先你一步 |
[10:25] | Ice Bear is gonna find you one day. | 白熊总有一天会抓到你 |
[10:29] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[10:43] | Oh, Quincy, my love! | 昆西 我的爱 |
[10:48] | Hey, what took so long? | 怎么这么久 |
[10:49] | – Long lines. – I thought We’d starve. | -排长队 -我们都要饿死了 |
[10:52] | Dude, what the heck is this? | 兄弟 这是什么玩意 |