时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | ♪ Da, da, da-ba- ♪ | ♪ 哒 哒 哒吧 ♪ |
[00:02] | ♪ Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da Let’s go! ♪ | ♪ 哒 哒 哒吧哒吧哒 我们走 ♪ |
[00:04] | ♪ We’ll be there ♪ | ♪ 我们同在 ♪ |
[00:06] | ♪ A wink and a smile and a great old time ♪ | ♪ 一个眼神 一个微笑 一声赞许 如往常一样 ♪ |
[00:08] | ♪ Yeah, we’ll be there ♪ | ♪ 我们同在 ♪ |
[00:11] | ♪ Wherever we are, there’s some fun to be found ♪ | ♪ 无论身处何处 快乐永远同在 ♪ |
[00:13] | ♪ We’ll be there when you turn that corner ♪ | ♪ 转过街角 我们同在 ♪ |
[00:15] | ♪ We’ll jump out the bush ♪ | ♪ 跳出树丛 ♪ |
[00:16] | ♪ With a big bear hug and a smile ♪ | ♪ 带着大大的熊笑 ♪ |
[00:18] | ♪ We’ll be there ♪ | ♪ 我们同在 ♪ |
[00:46] | ♪ I was a wallflower standing all awkward ♪ | ♪ 那晚我是壁花小姐 尴尬不知所措 ♪ |
[00:50] | ♪ You picked me up and told me no worries ♪ | ♪ 你选择了我 告诉我别担心 ♪ |
[00:53] | ♪ I like your shoes ♪ | ♪ 我喜欢你的鞋子 ♪ |
[00:55] | ♪ That was your pickup line ♪ | ♪ 你这样和我搭讪 ♪ |
[00:59] | ♪ I don’t mind ♪ | ♪ 我不介意 ♪ |
[01:01] | ♪ And I’ve been looking for someone ♪ | ♪ 我一直在寻找那个人 ♪ |
[01:06] | ♪ Who sees underneath it all ♪ | ♪ 那个懂我的知心爱人 ♪ |
[01:10] | ♪ We’re still young ♪ | ♪ 我们还年轻 ♪ |
[01:11] | ♪ So let’s eat ice cream forever ♪ | ♪ 就这样永远吃冰激凌吧 ♪ |
[01:15] | ♪ This is crazy but I’m gonna say it ♪ | ♪ 就算疯狂 我还是要说 ♪ |
[01:17] | ♪ I’m beginning to think you’re just right ♪ | ♪ 我开始觉得 你是我的命中注定 ♪ |
[01:22] | ♪ We’re already dreamin’ of a life ♪ | ♪ 我们已在梦想有爱的生活 ♪ |
[01:26] | ♪ Maybe we risk it all ♪ | ♪ 或许我们太过冒险 ♪ |
[01:29] | ♪ You’re beginning, beginning to look like just my type ♪ | ♪ 渐渐地 你开始 成为我的真命天子 ♪ |
[01:37] | ♪ Together we ditched the party just my style ♪ | ♪ 一起逃离派对 任凭我的方式 ♪ |
[01:41] | ♪ Cruisin’ Glendale, maybe go on the swings ♪ | ♪ 一起开车兜风 或是荡荡秋千 ♪ |
[01:46] | ♪ You’re kinda pretty ♪ | ♪ 你有点漂亮 ♪ |
[01:48] | ♪ That was your winning line, it’s sublime | ♪ 心就这样被你俘获 爱在升华 |
[01:53] | ♪ And I’ve been looking for someone ♪ | ♪ 我一直在寻找那个人 ♪ |
[01:54] | ‘Sup, man♪ Oh, so that’s where those chips went. | 还好吗 原来薯片在这啊 |
[01:57] | What up, Internet | 你们好吗 |
[01:58] | ♪ who embraces it all ♪ | ♪ 接受我的一切 ♪ |
[02:01] | ♪ We’re still young, so let’s eat after midnight ♪ | ♪ 我们还年轻 午夜后大餐一顿吧 ♪ |
[02:07] | ♪ It’s weird, but I’m gonna say it ♪ | ♪ 有些奇怪 但我还是要说 ♪ |
[02:09] | ♪ I’m beginning to think you’re just right ♪ | ♪ 我开始觉得 你是我的命中注定 ♪ |
[02:14] | ♪ We’re already dreamin’ of a life ♪ | ♪ 我们已在梦想有爱的生活 ♪ |
[02:18] | ♪ Maybe we risk it all ♪ | ♪ 或许我们太过冒险 ♪ |
[02:20] | Hey, Pan, you done yet♪ | 胖达 你唱完没 |
[02:21] | ♪ You’re beginning, beginning ♪ | ♪ 渐渐地 你开始 ♪ |
[02:21] | Oh, wha– No | 还没吗 |
[02:23] | ♪ To look like just my type ♪ | ♪ 成为我的真命天子 ♪ |
[02:35] | Ha, okay! Hello, Internet. | 哈 好了 你们好 网友们 |
[02:37] | My name is Grizz, and I’m here to teach you some sweet moves! | 我叫棕熊 我来教你们一些超赞的动作 |
[02:40] | Okay, play and here we go. | 好了 播放 开始吧 |
[02:42] | ♪ Come on! Now throw your hands up ♪ | ♪ 来吧 现在举起双手 ♪ |
[02:44] | ♪ Throw ’em up now. And turn yourself around ♪ | ♪ 举起双手 现在转过身 ♪ |
[02:47] | ♪ And step to the left ♪ | ♪ 向左踏步 ♪ |
[02:49] | ♪ Step to the right ♪ | ♪ 向右踏步 ♪ |
[02:49] | Oh, um, uh, okay. | 呃 好吧 |
[02:50] | ♪ Now shake your thang♪ | ♪ 摇摆你的身体 ♪ |
[02:52] | ♪ Put your back fire out ♪ | ♪ 扑灭你背上的火 ♪ |
[02:54] | ♪ Now, booty pop and drop ♪ | ♪ 现在 浪臀上下摆 ♪ |
[02:56] | ♪ Everybody, swizzy swazz, y’all ♪ | ♪ 所有人 全部一起转身♪ |
[02:59] | ♪ Time to kick the juice ♪ | ♪ 踢出活力时间到 ♪ |
[03:01] | ♪ Kick a little harder ♪ | ♪ 踢得再用力些 ♪ |
[03:02] | Uh, okay. | 好的 |
[03:03] | ♪ Even harder, y’all ♪ | ♪ 再用力踢 所有人 ♪ |
[03:13] | Gosh dang, that was so good. | 我的天 真好吃 |
[03:15] | Ice Bear has never had better dumplings. | 白熊从没吃过这么好吃的饺子 |
[03:16] | Now, come on. It’s almost time for the movie. | 走吧 电影要开演了 |
[03:20] | Oh, whoa! Check it out! | 哇 快来看 |
[03:22] | What’s this doing just sitting out here♪ | 这琴摆在外面是要做什么 |
[03:24] | So old and crusty. | 又旧又脏 |
[03:26] | Does it still play♪ | 这还能弹吗 |
[03:42] | Oh, I just remembered a song I can play. | 我突然想起一首我会弹的歌 |
[04:14] | Ooh, you sound great. Keep playing. | 你弹得真好 继续弹 |
[04:17] | ♪ I know ♪ | ♪ 我知道 ♪ |
[04:22] | ♪ There’s gotta be some way ♪ | ♪ 总会有办法 ♪ |
[04:26] | ♪ To feel happy again ♪ | ♪ 重拾欢乐 ♪ |
[04:29] | ♪ My friend, friend, friend ♪ | ♪ 我的朋友 朋友 朋友 ♪ |
[04:34] | ♪ I know ♪ | ♪ 我知道 ♪ |
[04:38] | ♪ There’s gotta be some way ♪ | ♪ 总会有办法 ♪ |
[04:42] | ♪ To feel that little ka-lump again ♪ | ♪ 再次感受那小小的温热 ♪ |
[04:49] | ♪ In your heart ♪ | ♪ 在你心中 ♪ |
[04:51] | In Ice Bear’s heart♪ | 在白熊心中吗 |
[04:53] | ♪ In your heart ♪ | ♪ 就在你的心中 ♪ |
[04:55] | In Ice Bear’s heart. | 在白熊心中 |
[04:58] | ♪ Again ♪ | ♪ 再一次 ♪ |
[05:18] | Oh! We’re gonna be late for the movie. | 我们看电影要迟到了 |
[05:20] | Come on! Let’s go. | 快走吧 |
[05:32] | Yo, yo, yo! What’s up, family♪ | 你们好啊 朋友们 |
[05:34] | It’s your boy, DJ G. Rizzy! | 我是你们的DJ 格·瑞兹 |
[05:36] | Check out my mix tape on Music Vapor. | 来听我的混音吧 就在音乐蒸汽 |
[05:39] | Oh, yeah! Uh! | 噢耶 |
[05:41] | Oh! That’s the wild up in here! | 看我内心的狂野 |
[05:47] | DJ G. Rizzy on the beat! | DJ格·瑞兹来也 |
[06:01] | I know, man. | 我知道 |
[06:02] | And then it just shot right out of my nose. | 就那么从鼻子里喷出来了 |
[06:04] | Ew, gross, Grizz. | 真恶心 灰熊 |
[06:05] | Ah, sometimes you just let it happen, you know. | 有时候你也没办法 知道吗 |
[06:07] | It’s still gross, man. | 还是恶心 |
[06:09] | Hey, Pan. There’s a girl checking you out at 7:00. | 胖胖 七点钟方向有个妹子在打量你 |
[06:11] | What♪ Where♪ | 什么 在哪 |
[06:12] | No. Dude, your other 7:00. | 不 兄弟 你的另一个七点钟 |
[06:14] | Uh, where♪ My other 7:00♪ I don’t… | 什么 另一个七点钟 我不懂… |
[06:16] | – Geez, man, she’s right there. – What♪ | -天哪 她就在那儿 -什么 |
[06:27] | ♪ Well, forever my baby, forever my heart ♪ | ♪ 永远的宝贝 永远的心肝 ♪ |
[06:34] | ♪ Well, yeah, yeah, girl ♪ | ♪ 不能自已 宝贝 ♪ |
[06:39] | ♪ Yo, Friday with my crew ♪ | ♪ 呦 周五裸熊小聚 ♪ |
[06:43] | ♪ I saw perfection from across the room ♪ | ♪ 看见房间那边的绝世佳人 ♪ |
[06:53] | ♪ There you were so lovely ♪ | ♪ 你如此可爱 ♪ |
[06:56] | ♪ Mind was blown Please show me ♪ | ♪ 我心荡漾 请告诉我 ♪ |
[07:00] | ♪ How can I be your one and only♪ ♪ | ♪ 如何做你的唯一 ♪ |
[07:06] | ♪ Just you and me, girl ♪ | ♪ 只有我和你 宝贝 ♪ |
[07:08] | ♪ Look in my eyes ♪ | ♪ 看着我的眼睛 ♪ |
[07:10] | ♪ No more lonely nights ♪ | ♪ 你的夜晚不再孤寂 ♪ |
[07:11] | ♪ I have no disguise ♪ | ♪ 我对你毫无保留 ♪ |
[07:13] | ♪ Take my hand. This is me | ♪ 牵着我的手 这就是我 ♪ |
[07:16] | ♪ And I hope that you’ll agree ♪ | ♪ 希望你能与我一起 ♪ |
[07:20] | ♪ Forever my baby, forever my heart | ♪ 永远的宝贝 永远的心肝 ♪ |
[07:24] | ♪ Letting go never, can’t tear us apart ♪ | ♪ 放手也不能将我们分开 ♪ |
[07:27] | ♪ Will you-ou-ou, be my boo-oo-oo ♪ | ♪ 你愿做我的爱人吗 ♪ |
[07:30] | ♪ ‘Cause I-I-I ain’t no fool ♪ | ♪ 因为 我并不是个傻瓜 ♪ |
[07:42] | ♪ So, Saturday with my crew | ♪ 所以 周六和裸熊小队一起 ♪ |
[07:46] | ♪ I’m thinking, let’s chill real soon ♪ | ♪ 我在想 尽快与你相约 ♪ |
[07:52] | ♪ Oh, yeah, let’s chill. ♪ | ♪ 是的 耳鬓厮磨 ♪ |
[07:56] | ♪ I got your number, gonna call ya ♪ | ♪ 我有了你的电话号码 要打给你吗 ♪ |
[07:59] | ♪ Just can’t wait to see your face ♪ | ♪ 迫不及待想看见你面容 ♪ |
[08:03] | ♪ Keep it real, keep it real. ♪ | ♪ 无法隐藏 心中渴望 ♪ |
[08:06] | ♪ Warm embra-a-ace. ♪ | ♪ 温暖的拥抱 ♪ |
[08:08] | ♪ ‘Cause it’s you and me, girl. ♪ | ♪ 因为你和我 宝贝 ♪ |
[08:11] | ♪ Devotion implied. ♪ | ♪ 已互诉衷肠 ♪ |
[08:13] | ♪ To dis you one day would be so unwise ♪ | ♪ 对你恶言相向是多么愚蠢 ♪ |
[08:16] | ♪ Givin’ up my riches, baby, please. ♪ | ♪ 愿放弃我的财富 宝贝 求你 ♪ |
[08:20] | ♪ Forgive me, I’m on my knees. ♪ | ♪ 原谅我 我跪地向你祈求 ♪ |
[08:23] | ♪ Forever my baby, forever my heart ♪ | ♪ 永远的宝贝 永远的心肝 ♪ |
[08:26] | ♪ Letting go never, can’t tear us apart ♪ | ♪ 放手也不能将我们分开 ♪ |
[08:29] | ♪ Will you-ou-ou, be my boo-oo-oo ♪ | ♪ 你愿做我的爱人吗 ♪ |
[08:33] | ♪ ‘Cause I ain’t no fool ♪ | ♪ 因为 我并不是个傻瓜 ♪ |
[08:38] | ♪ Girl, I did you wrong ♪ | ♪ 宝贝 我错了 ♪ |
[08:42] | ♪ And girl, I’ve waited so long ♪ | ♪ 宝贝 我等了太久 |
[08:46] | ♪ Please, don’t take your love away ♪ | ♪ 求你了 不要离开我 ♪ |
[08:50] | ♪ Forever my baby, forever my heart ♪ | ♪ 永远的宝贝 永远的心肝 ♪ |
[08:54] | ♪ Letting go never, can’t tear us apart ♪ | ♪ 放手也不能将我们分开 ♪ |
[08:57] | ♪ Will you-ou-ou, be my boo-oo-oo ♪ | ♪ 你愿做我的爱人吗 ♪ |
[09:00] | ♪ ‘Cause I ain’t no fool ♪ | ♪ 因为我并不是个傻瓜 ♪ |
[09:08] | ♪ Robot Man, from a planet in the future ♪ | ♪ 机器人 来自未来星球 ♪ |
[09:11] | ♪ Robot Man ♪ | ♪ 机器人 ♪ |
[09:18] | Hey, bro, Panda and I are gonna head out | 兄弟 我和胖达准备出去 |
[09:20] | and get that new video game. | 买那个新游戏 |
[09:21] | We’ll be back in a couple hours. | 过几个小时就回来 |
[09:42] | ♪ Two steps forward ♪ | ♪ 向前两步 ♪ |
[09:44] | ♪ Take a spin ♪ | ♪ 熊转一圈 ♪ |
[09:46] | ♪ Roll the dice ♪ | ♪ 熊摇色子 ♪ |
[09:48] | ♪ Frozen in motion, moving cool as ice ♪ | ♪ 画面定格 酷炫白熊 ♪ |
[09:51] | ♪ Two steps forward ♪ | ♪ 向前两步 ♪ |
[09:54] | ♪ Take a spin, yeah ♪ | ♪ 熊转一圈 ♪ |
[09:56] | ♪ Roll the dice ♪ | ♪ 熊摇色子 ♪ |
[09:58] | ♪ Frozen in motion, moving cool as ice ♪ | ♪ 画面定格 酷炫白熊 ♪ |
[10:06] | ♪ Pick up the telephone, no polar and spice ♪ | ♪ 接起电话 温和不极端♪ |
[10:11] | ♪ Chillin’ to the West, then to the East ♪ | ♪ 炫动到西 跃动到东 ♪ |
[10:13] | ♪ Glide to the side, last but not least ♪ | ♪ 滑向一边 最后一幕却精彩 ♪ |
[10:15] | ♪ Chillin’ to the West, then to the East ♪ | ♪ 炫动到西 跃动到东 ♪ |
[10:18] | ♪ Glide to the side, last but not least ♪ | ♪ 滑向一边 最后一幕却精彩 ♪ |
[10:20] | ♪ Chillin’ to the West, then to the East ♪ | ♪ 炫动到西 跃动到东 ♪ |
[10:23] | ♪ Glide to the side, last but not least, yeah ♪ | ♪ 滑向一边 最后一幕却精彩 ♪ |
[10:31] | ♪ Unequivocally, I flow ♪ | ♪ 方向不乱 熊漂泊 ♪ |
[10:34] | ♪ Forecast improbable ♪ | ♪ 无法预料 ♪ |
[10:37] | ♪ As my heart expands into another world ♪ | ♪ 就像熊心蔓延 去到另一个世界 ♪ |
[10:59] | Guys, we just got our first subscriber! | 伙计们 我们有第一个订阅者了 |
[11:01] | What? Really? This is amazing! | 什么 真的吗 太了不起了 |
[11:02] | We got to celebrate. | 我们得庆祝一下 |
[11:05] | ♪ Robot Man from a planet in the future ♪ | ♪ 机器人来自未来的星球 ♪ |
[11:08] | ♪ Robot — ♪ | ♪ 机器– ♪ |