时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | ♪ Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da, ba-da-ba-da-ba ♪ | ♪ 哒 哒 哒吧哒 哒 哒 吧哒吧哒吧 ♪ |
[00:02] | ♪ Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da Let’s go ♪ | ♪ 哒 哒 哒吧哒吧哒 我们走 ♪ |
[00:04] | We’ll be there ♪ | ♪ 我们同在 ♪ |
[00:06] | ♪ A wink and a smile and a great old time ♪ | ♪ 一个眼神 一个微笑 一声赞许 如往常一样 ♪ |
[00:08] | ♪ Yeah, we’ll be there ♪ | ♪ 我们同在 ♪ |
[00:11] | ♪ Wherever we are, there’s some fun to be found ♪ | ♪ 无论身处何处 快乐永远同在 ♪ |
[00:13] | ♪ We’ll be there when you turn that corner ♪ | ♪ 转过街角 我们同在 ♪ |
[00:15] | ♪ We’ll jump out the bush ♪ | ♪ 跳出树丛 ♪ |
[00:16] | ♪ With a big bear hug and a smile ♪ | ♪ 带着大大的熊笑 ♪ |
[00:18] | ♪ We’ll be there ♪ | ♪ 我们同在 ♪ |
[00:31] | Uh, hello? | 谁呀 |
[00:39] | W-Who goes there? | 是谁啊 |
[00:47] | Hello! | 你好 |
[00:49] | It’s just a pack of large bears. | 原来只是几只大熊啊 |
[00:51] | What can I do for you? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[00:52] | Ranger Tabes asked us over, | 游骑兵泰伯丝叫我们过来 |
[00:53] | said she needed help with something. | 说她需要帮助 |
[00:55] | – Is she here? – Hi, everyone! | -她在吗 -大家好 |
[00:56] | Sorry I’m late. Hope you weren’t waiting long. | 对不起我来晚了 希望你们没有等太久 |
[00:58] | Yo, Martinez! | 你好 马丁内斯 |
[01:00] | Hey, Tabes. | 你好泰伯丝 |
[01:01] | Welp, welcome to the station, boys. | 欢迎来到我的驻地 伙伴们 |
[01:03] | Come on in. Make yourself at home. | 快进来 别那么拘束 |
[01:04] | This is my area. | 这是我的天地 |
[01:06] | That’s a portrait, books, broom, office stuff, | 画像 书 扫把 办公用品 |
[01:08] | and a picture of my mom. | 还有和我妈妈的合照 |
[01:09] | Let’s keep moving. | 来这边 |
[01:10] | I have lots more to show you on our tour. | 我有好多东西要给你们看 |
[01:12] | Over here, you’ll see a chalkboard, , small pizza… | 这里 你可以看到黑板 蒲团 小披萨 |
[01:14] | Sir, please do not remove any items you see. | 先生 请不要随意移动你看到的物品 |
[01:17] | A few of them are explosive. | 有些是易爆品 |
[01:18] | Ice Bear’s personality is explosive. | 白熊的个性就很劲爆 |
[01:21] | So, Tabes, what’d you want us to come over for? | 泰伯丝 你喊我们来做什么 |
[01:22] | I’m glad you asked. | 问得好 |
[01:24] | Would you believe me if I said that you three | 如果我说你们三个今晚要参与 |
[01:26] | were going to participate in something legendary tonight — | 一次传奇之旅 你们信吗 |
[01:28] | a mystery so big, | 一个巨大的谜物 |
[01:29] | you wouldn’t believe it with your own eyes. | 大得让你们难以相信自己的双眼 |
[01:32] | – Sure. – Good. | -好吧 -很好 |
[01:33] | There is something huge I want to share with you. | 我想给你们看个大家伙 |
[01:36] | “真正”的游骑兵工作 待办事项清单 好好练字 | |
[01:37] | Behold! | 请看 |
[01:38] | The work of many all-nighters! | 经过数个通宵的成果 |
[01:40] | Uh…what is it? | 呃…这是什么 |
[01:42] | What is it, indeed. | 究竟是什么呢 |
[01:43] | The mystery is this, friends — | 这就是那个神秘事物 朋友们 |
[01:45] | there’s an unknown creature in these woods, | 森林里有个未知生物 |
[01:47] | lurking out and about. | 鬼鬼祟祟 昼伏夜出 |
[01:49] | I’m finally closing in on it. | 我终于要抓住它了 |
[01:50] | Tonight is the night it all comes together. | 今晚一切都会见分晓 |
[01:55] | By this time tomorrow, the media, the government — | 明天这个时候 媒体 政府 |
[01:57] | they’ll all know what this thing is. | 他们就会知道这是什么东西 |
[01:58] | Not this again, Tabes. I’ve told you, there’s no — | 别来这套了 泰伯丝 我告诉过你 没有 |
[02:01] | This is real, sir! | 这是真的 先生 |
[02:02] | I’m not gonna sleep or eat until I prove it to everyone. | 我将不眠不休 直至向世人证明一切 |
[02:04] | When I catch it, I’m gonna show it to the world! | 当我抓到它 我要让全世界都看到 |
[02:07] | Wow, Tabes, this is intense. | 哇 泰伯丝 这事有点热血啊 |
[02:08] | Look at this photo. This is what we’re dealing with. | 看这张照片 这就是我们在追捕的家伙 |
[02:13] | Hey, hey, bears! | 好啊 熊熊们 |
[02:16] | Charlie?! | 查理 |
[02:17] | Why do y’all look so nervous? | 你们为什么看上去那么紧张 |
[02:19] | This is exciting! | 太令人兴奋了 |
[02:22] | You know, this all looks like Char– | 知道吗 看着好像查… |
[02:24] | Shh! We can’t tell her about Charlie. | 嘘 我们不能和她提查理 |
[02:26] | – She’s too deep in this. – Okay. | -她陷得太深了 -好吧 |
[02:28] | Bait! I’ve learned the creature’s favorite food! | 诱饵 我查到了这种生物最爱的食物 |
[02:30] | And I just finally finished laying traps all over the forest. | 我刚刚在整个森林都布好了陷阱 |
[02:33] | And when they’re tripped, a flare will go off like this! | 当它们被碰倒时 就会发出像这样的信号弹 |
[02:40] | Hey, Martinez, where do you keep the nets, again? | 马丁内斯 你又把网放在哪儿了 |
[02:43] | Okay, guys, you keep Tabes here. | 好了 伙计们 你们把泰伯丝稳在这里 |
[02:45] | I’m gonna go warn Charlie about the traps. | 我去警告查理陷阱的事 |
[02:46] | Ice Bear will stall. | 白熊会拖住她 |
[02:47] | How are you gonna get out of here? | 你要怎么从这里出去 |
[02:49] | I’ve got an amazing plan. | 我有个惊人的计划 |
[02:52] | Hey, Tabes? | 嘿 泰伯丝 |
[02:54] | I’m so sick! | 我好难受 |
[02:56] | Not feeling well! | 感觉好不舒服 |
[02:57] | What? What’s wrong? | 什么 你怎么了 |
[02:58] | Oh, I just gotta go home and — | 我就是要回家 |
[03:00] | My heart! | 我的心脏 |
[03:01] | I might have the proper medicine to — | 我这可能有治心脏的药… |
[03:02] | Oh, sorry. Can’t stay here, or else I’ll explode! | 抱歉 我得走了 不然我会炸的 |
[03:05] | Okay. Get some rest. | 好吧 你好好休息 |
[03:07] | Now my legs are broken! | 现在我的腿也断了 |
[03:09] | Does he normally get sick like this? | 他一般生病都这样吗 |
[03:11] | Oh, all the time. He’s fine. | 一直这样 他没事的 |
[03:16] | Charlie?! | 查理 |
[03:17] | Charlie! | 查理 |
[03:18] | Charlie, where are you?! | 查理 你在哪 |
[03:22] | Trees look nice today. | 今天的树看着挺美 |
[03:25] | Hello, Mr. Owl! | 你好啊 猫头鹰先生 |
[03:27] | Wait — what’s that smell? | 等等 这是什么味道 |
[03:29] | Where’s that coming from? | 从哪来飘来的 |
[03:31] | Could it be? | 是这吗 |
[03:33] | It’s that orange tasty gold! | 是美味的芝士球 |
[03:40] | Charlie?! | 查理 |
[03:42] | So this is my dating app. You should totally try it — | 这是我的约会软件 你真应该试试 |
[03:47] | Jackpot! We’re on, guys! Let’s move out! | 撞大运了 上吧伙计们 出动了 |
[03:49] | – Wait! Tabes! – No time! Let’s go! | -等等 泰伯丝 -没时间了 快走 |
[03:51] | Charlie?! | 查理 |
[03:52] | Charlie?! | 查理 |
[03:54] | Oh, hey, Grizz! What are you doing here? | 灰灰 你在这里干什么 |
[03:57] | Hey, Tabes, let me just show you my dating profile. | 泰伯丝 我给你看看我的约会资料简介 |
[04:00] | Not now. It’s too dangerous. | 现在不是时候 太危险了 |
[04:02] | Uh, but — but check out this girl that messaged… | 但是 但你看这个女孩发消息说 |
[04:04] | Aw, thanks, buddy. | 谢了伙计 |
[04:05] | But to be honest, I’m just fine. | 但是说实话 我挺好的 |
[04:07] | – I need some advice, Tabes. – Come on, Stripes. | -我需要些建议 泰伯丝 -别这样条纹熊 |
[04:09] | I just need you to focus and help me. | 我只需要你集中注意力帮我 |
[04:10] | Ice Bear helps with map. | 白熊帮你拿地图 |
[04:11] | Hey, no! Stop that! I can’t — | 不 别这样 我不能 |
[04:20] | Charlie, these traps — | 查理 这些陷阱 |
[04:21] | they’re, like, all over the forest set to catch you. | 布满了整个森林 就是为了抓你 |
[04:23] | Why you want to trap me? Did you miss me? | 你们为什么想抓我 你们想我了吗 |
[04:25] | No. It wasn’t us. It was — | 不 不是我们 是 |
[04:27] | That was too close, gentlemen. | 刚刚真险啊 先生们 |
[04:29] | We’re lucky that bird wasn’t hurt. | 我们还算走运 那只鸟没受伤 |
[04:31] | Wait. Who’s that with your brothers? | 等等 和你两兄弟在一起的是谁啊 |
[04:32] | We gotta hide you. | 我们得把你藏起来 |
[04:33] | Wait, what’s going on? I don’t understand! | 等等 怎么回事 我不明白 |
[04:35] | Wait! What’d I do? | 等等 我要干什么 |
[04:36] | Nothing. Just shh. | 什么都别干 安静 |
[04:39] | Dude! Not now! | 兄弟 现在别吃 |
[04:41] | I tell you, I sense something, boys. | 告诉你们 我感觉到了些什么 熊仔们 |
[04:43] | I laid about five traps in this very spot of the forest. | 我在这片森林放了大概五个陷阱 |
[04:47] | Cheesy Poof tracks. | 芝士球的痕迹 |
[04:52] | I sense the creature draws near. | 我感觉到那个怪物正在靠近 |
[04:55] | – Tabes, look! Phone! – Tabes, check out Ice Bear’s new dance. | -泰伯丝 看 手机 -泰伯丝 看白熊的新舞 |
[04:56] | Check out my wallpaper! | 看看我的壁纸 |
[04:57] | – Ice Bear dance. – Don’t look at anything else but my phone, Tabes! | -白熊跳舞 -除了我的手机什么都别看 泰伯丝 |
[05:03] | It’s messing with me. | 它在耍我 |
[05:11] | Tabes, over here! Dance, Tabes. | 泰伯丝 看这里 跳舞 泰伯丝 |
[05:11] | – Tabes, Tabes, phone! Phone, Tabes! – Tabes, dance. | -泰伯丝 泰伯丝 手机 看手机 泰伯丝 -泰伯丝 看跳舞 |
[05:20] | Bruh, what do we do?! | 我们要怎么办 |
[05:27] | Charlie, let’s go. | 查理 我们走 |
[05:30] | Come on! What’s the deal, Stripes?! | 搞什么 怎么回事 条纹小胖 |
[05:32] | The creature’s probably been scared off by now! | 那个东西大概已经被吓跑了 |
[05:35] | This is a bunch of sassafras! | 一根破黄樟树枝 |
[05:42] | Tabes, I don’t get it. | 泰伯丝 我不懂 |
[05:44] | Why is this so important to you? | 为什么这对你这么重要 |
[05:45] | I mean, if you don’t catch it, so what? | 如果你没抓住它又怎么样呢 |
[05:47] | You don’t understand. | 你不理解 |
[05:48] | Tracking this creature has been part of my life’s work. | 跟踪这个怪物已经成为了我终身事业的一部分 |
[05:51] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[05:52] | For years, I’ve been dedicated to this pursuit. | 我已经一心追踪这个目标好几年了 |
[05:55] | This mystery started ever since I was a kid. | 从孩童时期它对我来说就是个谜 |
[05:57] | I can see it so clearly. | 我能如此清晰地看到它 |
[06:03] | I’m gonna get ya. | 我要抓住你 |
[06:07] | Tabes! | 泰伯丝 |
[06:08] | That was dangerous! | 太危险了 |
[06:09] | Here. Be a good girl and sit nicely, okay? | 戴上 做个好女孩 坐端正好吗 |
[06:12] | Better listen to your mom, Tabes. | 最好要听妈妈的话 泰伯丝 |
[06:14] | All right, all right. I get it. | 好吧 我知道了 |
[06:30] | It’s gotta be around here somewhere. | 肯定藏在这附近 |
[06:45] | Tabes?! | 泰伯丝 |
[06:47] | – Tabes! – Mom? | -泰伯丝 -妈妈 |
[06:49] | Tabes! Tabes, there you are! | 泰伯丝 泰伯丝 你在这啊 |
[06:51] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[06:52] | You’ve got scrapes all over! | 你浑身都擦伤了 |
[06:54] | Mom! You won’t believe! I saw a — | 妈 你一定不信 我看见了一只… |
[06:56] | Tabes, that’s enough! | 泰伯丝 够了 |
[06:57] | That was reckless, running out by yourself! | 你自己跑出来真是太鲁莽了 |
[06:59] | But, Mom, I — | 但是 妈 我… |
[07:00] | We’re going back to the station right now, miss! | 我们现在就回驻地去 小姐 |
[07:04] | I’ve been on its trail ever since. | 自从那以后我就一直在寻找它 |
[07:07] | I always solve my cases, | 我是有案必破的 |
[07:08] | and I-I-I can’t let this one slide. | 我 我不能让它漏网 |
[07:10] | How can I respect myself as a ranger | 如果我不能坚持下去 |
[07:12] | if I don’t follow this through? | 还怎么当个游骑兵 |
[07:16] | Charlie! To the cave! | 查理 快到熊洞里去 |
[07:20] | You okay, man? | 你没事吧 兄弟 |
[07:21] | Yeah! That was sure close. | 没事 刚才真是好险 |
[07:22] | Looks like people are still after me. | 感觉那些人还在追我 |
[07:24] | We got your back, Charlie. | 我们保护你 查理 |
[07:26] | I’m gonna stand watch and make sure she didn’t follow us. | 我来放哨 确保她没有跟过来 |
[07:28] | Just sit tight. | 你好好坐着 |
[07:30] | Okay. Sittin’. | 好吧 坐下了 |
[07:31] | I can do that. | 这个我可以的 |
[07:33] | Just — Just relax, Charlie. You’ll be just fine. | 放… 放轻松 查理 你会没事的 |
[07:38] | Cheese! | 芝士球 |
[07:47] | That’s the cheese! | 芝士球在那里 |
[07:50] | All right, coast is clear for now. | 好了 危险解除了 |
[07:51] | Charlie? Buddy, where’d you go? | 查理 兄弟 你去哪了 |
[07:55] | Charlie! | 查理 |
[07:59] | No, Charlie! Stop! | 不 查理 别动 |
[08:00] | Oh, my gosh! | 我的老天啊 |
[08:03] | Charlie! We gotta get you out of here, man! | 查理 我们会把你救出来的 |
[08:06] | Hot, hot, hot! | 烫烫烫 |
[08:10] | Yes! Another flare! | 太好了 又一束 |
[08:13] | Yeah, we should hustle — like him! | 对 我们要快点 像他一样 |
[08:14] | I’ll get the car! | 我去取车 |
[08:19] | Charlie! Don’t kick it over there. | 查理 不要踩那里 |
[08:21] | Tabes is coming. | 泰伯丝来了 |
[08:23] | Tabes, slow down! | 泰伯丝 慢点 |
[08:24] | I think I see something! | 我觉得我看见什么了 |
[08:31] | I’ve got him now! | 我现在就去抓他 |
[08:32] | Wait! Tabes! | 等等 泰伯丝 |
[08:33] | Stripes, let go of me! | 小条纹 放开我 |
[08:35] | No! But there’s a fire! Tabes, stop! | 不 那里起火了 泰伯丝 别去 |
[08:43] | Hickory nuts! The trap failed again! | 山核桃 陷阱又失败了 |
[08:45] | But it can’t have gone far! | 但是它不会走远 |
[08:54] | Tabes! | 泰伯丝 |
[08:55] | We gotta help her! | 我们得帮她 |
[08:56] | Tabes, hold on! I found the garden hose! | 泰伯丝 坚持住 我找到花园的水管了 |
[08:59] | Panda — | 胖达 |
[09:00] | What, Grizz?! | 怎么了 灰熊 |
[09:01] | Panda, shut it off! Shut it off! | 胖达 关掉它 关掉它 |
[09:10] | Oh, gosh! | 天啊 |
[09:24] | Gotcha! | 抓到你了 |
[09:28] | Tabes? | 泰伯丝 |
[09:30] | – Tabes?! – Is she okay?! | -泰伯丝 -她还好吗 |
[09:34] | It’s gonna be all right, Tabes! | 不会有事的 泰伯丝 |
[09:36] | Help is on the way! | 救援在路上了 |
[09:40] | W-W-Where’d the creature go? I-I saw it! | 那…那个怪物在哪儿 我看见它了 |
[09:43] | Tabes. Easy. It’s just us. | 泰伯丝 放松 只有我们在 |
[09:45] | Ma’am, you’re gonna be okay. | 女士 你会没事的 |
[09:46] | It’s a good thing these bears pulled you out of the fire in time. | 这几只熊把你从大火中及时救出来真是万幸 |
[09:48] | The — The — The bears did? | 是…是…这些熊救的我 |
[09:50] | We did? | 是我们吗 |
[09:51] | Oh, yeah! Oh, that’s right! | 没错 就是这样 |
[09:53] | We — We totally did. | 就是…就是我们 |
[09:55] | I-I am so sorry. | 我…我非常抱歉 |
[09:56] | I can’t believe I let my obsession take me so far. | 真不敢相信我的执念把我变成这样 |
[09:59] | I didn’t mean for all this to happen. | 发生这一切我也不想的 |
[10:05] | Time to let go, I guess. | 我觉得是时候放下了 |
[10:06] | Ice Bear is proud of you. | 白熊为你骄傲 |
[10:09] | You know, some things are just too pure and majestic | 你知道吗 有些事在人类看来 |
[10:12] | for human eyes. | 太纯粹和宏伟了 |
[10:13] | Majestic? | 宏伟 |
[10:16] | See ya later, Tabes. | 再见 泰伯丝 |
[10:17] | See you, guys. | 再见 |
[10:18] | Bye, Tabes! | 再见了 泰伯丝 |
[10:20] | Well done, bros. | 做得好 兄弟们 |
[10:21] | Saved Charlie, put Tabes on a straight path, | 救了查理 让泰伯丝回归正途 |
[10:23] | and avoided complete disaster! | 还避免了大灾难 |
[10:24] | Ice Bear begs to differ. | 白熊不敢苟同 |
[10:26] | Eh, it’s just artificial damage. | 只是人为损坏罢了 |