时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | ♪ Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da, ba-da-ba-da-ba ♪ | ♪ 哒 哒 哒吧 ♪ |
[00:02] | ♪ Da, da, da-ba-da, da, da Let’s go! ♪ | ♪ 哒 哒 哒吧哒吧哒 我们走 ♪ |
[00:04] | ♪ We’ll be there ♪ | ♪ 我们同在 ♪ |
[00:06] | ♪ A wink and a smile and a great old time ♪ | ♪ 一个眼神 一个微笑 一声赞许 如往常一样 ♪ |
[00:08] | Yeah, we’ll be there | ♪ 我们同在 ♪ |
[00:11] | ♪ Wherever we are, there’s some fun to be found ♪ | ♪ 无论身处何处 快乐永远同在 ♪ |
[00:13] | ♪ We’ll be there when you turn that corner ♪ | ♪ 转过街角 我们同在 ♪ |
[00:15] | ♪ We’ll jump out the bush ♪ | ♪ 跳出树丛 ♪ |
[00:16] | With a big bear hug and a smile | ♪ 带着大大的熊笑 ♪ |
[00:18] | ♪ We’ll be there ♪ | ♪ 我们同在 ♪ |
[00:39] | Morning, bros! | 早上好 兄弟们 |
[00:45] | Hey, hey, hey. Good morning. | 嗨 嗨 嗨 早上好 |
[00:47] | What’s all this, Pan man? | 这些是什么 胖胖 |
[00:48] | Nah, ta, ta, ta. | 别动 别动 别动 |
[00:49] | Look, I have to return all this stuff. | 瞧 我得把这些东西都退回去 |
[00:51] | Raw denim is supposed to be real comfy, | 未水洗牛仔裤应该穿着很舒服的 |
[00:53] | but all these are too pinchy | 但是这些对于我这种 |
[00:54] | for my Rubenesque waistline. | 珠圆玉润型的来说太紧了 |
[00:56] | Oh, well, why don’t I come with you? | 这样啊 要不我和你一起去吧 |
[00:57] | I could even help you carry all these jeans. | 我还能帮你拿这些牛仔裤呢 |
[00:59] | Actually, it’ll be better if I go myself. | 我觉得还是我自己去吧 |
[01:01] | Uh, the cashier was really cute, | 他家的收银员很可爱 |
[01:02] | so I think I’m just gonna ask her out. | 所以我想约她出去 |
[01:03] | But, you know, | 可是 你知道 |
[01:04] | she’s super cool, so I want to, you know, | 她超级酷的 我就想…你懂的 |
[01:05] | kind of project, like, a lone-wolf vibe I think. | 搞点小计谋 营造点独行侠的气氛 |
[01:07] | Anyway, love you! Bye! | 好了 爱你哦 再见 |
[01:11] | Now what? | 现在是怎样 |
[01:25] | Hey, buddy. Good morning. | 嗨 兄弟 早上好 |
[01:26] | What are you up to in here? | 你在这干什么呢 |
[01:27] | Little of this, little of that? | 搞搞这 搞搞那 |
[01:28] | You want to hang out? | 想去找点乐子吗 |
[01:29] | I love tools and stuff. Oh, wait. | 我可爱工具什么的了 等等 |
[01:32] | Uh, what if I help you with your project? | 要不我来帮你完成你的工程吧 |
[01:34] | I’m pretty good at most things. | 我对大部分事情都很在行 |
[01:35] | – You know, like — – Ice Bear works alone. | -你知道 就像 -白熊要独自工作 |
[01:42] | Aw, man. | 不是吧 |
[01:43] | So bored. | 好无聊哦 |
[01:48] | Maybe someone on the Internet needs my help. | 也许网上有人需要我帮忙 |
[01:50] | And…help. | 找求助 |
[01:52] | Uh, nope. Nope. Nope. | 不 不 不 |
[01:54] | Ah, what about this one? | 这个怎么样 |
[01:58] | Looks kind of creepy. Uh, no thanks. | 看上去有点变态 不了谢谢 |
[02:01] | There’s got to be a good one in here somewhere. | 肯定在能找到个好点的 |
[02:04] | Lost chicken! Yes! | 寻鸡启示 好 |
[02:05] | Now, this is something I can sink my teeth into. | 这才是我大展身手的地方 |
[02:09] | “Dear madam, please provide more info on chicken in question — | 亲爱的女士 请多提供些关于的鸡的信息 如 |
[02:12] | favorite food, nicknames, mother’s maiden name, et cetera.” | 最爱的食物 昵称 母亲婚前的姓氏等等 |
[02:15] | And…sent! | 发送了 |
[02:17] | Now I just got to wait to hear back. | 现在只要等她回信就行了 |
[02:27] | No! Stop! No, stop! Stop! | 不 停下 不 停下停下 |
[02:30] | – I didn’t build the thing. – I told you to make sure that line — | -这东西又不是我造的 -跟你说过确保那条线 |
[02:32] | Hi, guys. What’s the problem? | 伙计们 出什么问题了 |
[02:34] | Uh, it’s the garbage truck. Darn arm is busted. | 这台垃圾车 该死的操作臂失灵了 |
[02:36] | Yeah, it’s busted. | 没错 失灵了 |
[02:37] | I just don’t know how we’re gonna pick up | 真不知道就凭我们两个人 |
[02:40] | all the trash on our route with just the two of us. | 要怎么把路线上所有的垃圾收起来 |
[02:42] | Me! Take me with you! I can help! | 我来 带我一起 我能帮忙 |
[02:44] | You just drive the truck, and I’ll throw the thing in the thing. | 你只管开车 我来把垃圾扔进车里 |
[02:47] | It’s gonna be great! | 一定能搞定的 |
[02:49] | If you come with us, you got to keep up. | 如果你跟我们来 你可得跟上 |
[02:51] | There’s a lot of trash out there, | 有很多垃圾要收 |
[02:52] | so we got to work fast. | 所以我们得快点干 |
[02:54] | You won’t regret this. | 你们不会后悔的 |
[02:56] | Oops. Eh, I’ll improve on that. | 我会改进手法的 |
[02:58] | Hurry it up, fellas. | 赶紧的 伙计们 |
[02:59] | Okay! | 好 |
[03:01] | Let’s go! Whoo-hoo! | 我们走 |
[03:04] | So, then, after she saw my recipe, next week, | 她看到我的收据之后 下周一来 |
[03:07] | she flat-out came to the party with the same exact — | 直接穿着一模一样的跑到派对上嘚瑟 |
[03:14] | Good morning! | 早上好 |
[03:15] | Huh? Whoa! Hey, guys! | 等等 伙计们 |
[03:33] | Next! | 下一个 |
[03:37] | Oh! Come here, boy! | 过来 狗狗 |
[03:38] | Oh, you’re a tiny man. Bye, buddy. | 你真是个小不点 再见 伙计 |
[03:40] | Hey, wait up, guys! | 嘿 等等 伙计们 |
[03:43] | – Come on. Hurry it up, fella. – Okay! | -加把劲 快点 伙计 -好的 |
[03:48] | Oh, dear. | 天呐 |
[03:50] | Huh. I’ve seen that lady somewhere before. | 我之前在哪儿见过这位老太太 |
[03:57] | The chicken lady! Ma’am! | 是那位鸡夫人 女士 |
[03:59] | You’re her! | 你就是那个人 |
[04:00] | Did you get my e-mail? | 你收到我的邮件了吗 |
[04:02] | Oh, did you answer my ad? | 你回复我了吗 |
[04:04] | Oh, I’m so sorry. | 真是抱歉 |
[04:06] | I’ve been so busy putting together these posters | 我一直忙着整理这些寻鸡启事 |
[04:08] | that I haven’t checked. | 还没来得及查看邮箱 |
[04:09] | 请帮忙找找我的鸡 马克 | |
[04:10] | I like his bow-tie. | 我喜欢他的蝴蝶结领带 |
[04:11] | I miss little Marky so much. | 我太想念小马克了 |
[04:14] | I can only hope all these flyers will be enough | 就能盼着这些传单贴得足够多 |
[04:17] | to bring him back to me. | 谁看见了能把他给我带回来 |
[04:26] | Oh. You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[04:28] | Let me put these up for you. | 让我替你贴吧 |
[04:29] | I can totally do it. | 我全包了 |
[04:30] | Are you sure, young man? | 你确定吗 年轻人 |
[04:32] | Of course. I’d love to help. | 当然 我很愿意帮忙 |
[04:33] | Plus, I can get it done in no time thanks to my new ride. | 而且 幸亏我有了新座驾 分分钟搞定 |
[04:39] | Plus, I can get it done in time thanks to walking. | 而且 幸亏我能走 保证完成任务 |
[05:01] | One for you. And one for you. | 给你一份 也给你一份 |
[05:03] | And one for — | 再给… |
[05:08] | Heel! Heel, boy! Down! | 靠 靠 随行孩子们 坐下 |
[05:10] | Oh, oh! I’m so sorry! | 真对不起 |
[05:12] | I-I can’t apologize enough. | 实在是太抱歉了 |
[05:13] | I’m sorry. I-I can’t seem to control them. | 对不起 我好像控制不住它们 |
[05:16] | That’s okay. | 没关系 |
[05:17] | Have you tried telling them to sit? | 你试过让它们坐下吗 |
[05:22] | I’ve been trying to make them sit all day. | 我试了一整天了 一直想让它们坐下 |
[05:24] | – How’d you do that? – Stand. | -你是怎么做到的 -站起来 |
[05:27] | Speak. | 叫 |
[05:28] | Wink slowly. | 慢慢地眨眼睛 |
[05:31] | Oh, my gosh! | 我的天啊 |
[05:32] | I must be some kind of dog whisperer. | 我肯定是什么狗语者之类的 |
[05:35] | Or maybe you just smell garbage-y. | 或许只是因为你闻起来臭烘烘的 |
[05:37] | Oh, dude. You look super tired. | 伙计 你看上去好累 |
[05:39] | You okay? Maybe you should just take it easy for a bit. | 你还好吗 也许你要放松一下 |
[05:42] | I can take over for you. | 我可以代你管它们 |
[05:43] | – The dogs love me. – Are you sure, man? | -狗狗们喜欢我 -你确定吗伙计 |
[05:45] | Of course! I’d love to help. | 当然啦 我很乐意帮忙 |
[05:48] | You’re a life-saver. | 你简直是救命恩人 |
[05:49] | Come on, puppies. | 走吧狗狗们 |
[05:50] | Let’s work those hams. | 我们锻炼锻炼去 |
[06:00] | All right. We’ll put you over here and you over here. | 把你放这边 把你放那边 |
[06:02] | Ooh. Flyer? | 来份寻鸡录 |
[06:08] | A little off the beaten path, huh, guys? | 有点不走寻常路 是吧 伙计们 |
[06:12] | Ah, perfect. | 完美 |
[06:13] | One last door for my one last flyer. | 最后一扇门上贴上最后一张寻鸡启事 |
[06:16] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么 |
[06:17] | Oh, uh, just walking. | 就 就 随便走走 |
[06:18] | Just walking these dogs. | 遛遛狗 |
[06:21] | For their health. | 为了它们的健康 |
[06:27] | Did you guys hear that? Someone clucked. | 你们听到了吗 有鸡咯咯叫的声音 |
[06:30] | It wasn’t you, right? | 不会是你吧 |
[06:32] | Then it’s got to be that lost chicken. | 那一定是那只走失的鸡 |
[06:35] | Come on, pups. | 来吧狗狗们 |
[06:36] | I think this calls for a rescue mission. | 我认为该启动营救任务了 |
[06:38] | Let’s roll out. | 动起来 |
[06:48] | Come here. Ah. Come here, buddy. | 过来 过来 伙计 |
[06:50] | For millennia, we’ve been taught | 千年以来 我们一直被教导 |
[06:52] | that time is a constant stream, | 时间是不断向前流逝的 |
[06:54] | that traversing is impossible, but who writes the textbooks? | 穿越是不可能的 但是教科书是谁写的呢 |
[06:57] | That’s right. The government. | 没错 是政府 |
[06:59] | They’re keeping time travel for themselves. | 他们要独享时间旅行的特权 |
[07:02] | But no longer. I believe I’ve cracked the code. | 但再也不是了 我相信我已经破解了代码 |
[07:04] | I’ve worked out the bugs from my previous iterations, | 我已理清之前迭代的错误了 |
[07:07] | and not only that, | 不止如此 |
[07:08] | I have procured a new willing test subject. | 我还得到一名新的志愿受试者 |
[07:12] | – Mark. – And now, the grand unveil– | -马克 -现在 史上大揭… |
[07:16] | The grand unveiling! | 史上大揭秘 |
[07:19] | Behold! | 看好了 |
[07:24] | Flawless. | 太完美了 |
[07:25] | Now, hopefully there won’t be any complications. | 希望接下来不会出什么乱子 |
[07:31] | Oh, my gosh. What do we do, fellas? | 我的天啊 我们怎么办 朋友们 |
[07:34] | Huh? Who’s there? | 谁在那儿 |
[07:36] | I’m warning you! | 我警告你 |
[07:37] | I’m packing heat. | 我可握着枪呢 |
[07:40] | Aah! Oh, think, Grizz, think. | 想想 灰灰 快想啊 |
[07:48] | Show yourself, intruder. | 现身吧 入侵者 |
[07:55] | Greetings, er, uh, dweller of the past. | 你好啊 过去之人 |
[08:00] | Uh, who — who are you? | 你 你是谁 |
[08:02] | State your business. | 说明你的来意 |
[08:04] | Have no fear. | 莫要怕 |
[08:05] | I am from the future. | 我来自未来 |
[08:07] | And these are, um, my future dogs. | 这些 是我的未来狗狗 |
[08:10] | I demand that chicken be given to us immediately. | 我要求你马上把那只鸡交给我们 |
[08:13] | What? That — The chicken? | 什么 那 那只鸡 |
[08:15] | Yes, the chicken. | 是的 那只鸡 |
[08:16] | We require him for, um, future reasons. | 我们要以未来的原因带走他 |
[08:20] | I doubt you’d understand. | 我想你理解不了 |
[08:23] | This must be because my time machine works! | 肯定是我的时光机起作用了 |
[08:26] | Oh, tell me, oh, great time bear, | 告诉我 伟大的时光熊 |
[08:29] | does the chicken cause an interdimensional anomaly? | 是这只鸡引起时空交错了吗 |
[08:31] | Does it bring upon the downfall of your future society? | 它有没有给你们的未来社会造成毁灭影响 |
[08:33] | Take me back with you! | 快把我一起带走吧 |
[08:35] | Uh, no, I think we’ll just take the chicken. | 不 我们把鸡带走就好了 |
[08:37] | Please. | 麻烦了 |
[08:39] | Oh, uh, here. | 这儿 |
[08:41] | Let me assist you with that, future pug. | 让我来帮你吧 未来的汪星人 |
[08:44] | Okay, stop it. Okay. | 好了 别闹了 好吧 |
[08:46] | Aah! It’s you! | 原来是你 |
[08:48] | Wait. Look, I can explain! | 等等 我可以解释 |
[08:50] | I bet you’re some government crony | 我打赌你是政府的某个走狗 |
[08:52] | trying to steal my technology, aren’t you? | 企图盗窃我的科技成果 对吗 |
[08:54] | Not gonna happen! | 你休想得逞 |
[08:56] | – Listen, man. I just want the chicken, honest. – Never! | -听着 我真的只想要那只鸡 -休想 |
[09:00] | He’s coming with me! | 它必须跟我一起走 |
[09:01] | Oh, no. What do I do? | 不 我该怎么办 |
[09:07] | Get him! | 抓住他 |
[09:10] | Uh…pizza, 5, enter. | 披萨 5档 确认 |
[09:27] | Aw, geez. What’s going on? | 天哪 发生什么了 |
[09:28] | Where did Mark run off to? Huh? | 马克跑哪儿去了 |
[09:32] | Come on, pups. | 快来 狗狗们 |
[09:34] | Mark, please! | 马克 拜托 |
[09:35] | We’re gonna get you out of here, safe and sound. I promise. | 我们要救你出去 你会平安无事的 我保证 |
[09:37] | You got to trust me. | 你得相信我 |
[09:38] | Okay, just — just take my paw. | 好了 抓住我的爪子 |
[09:44] | Yes. Ah, that’s a good chicken. | 太好了 小鸡乖乖 |
[09:46] | What a — Huh? | 真…怎么了 |
[09:49] | Oh, gosh! It’s gonna blow! | 天啊 要爆炸了 |
[09:51] | Duck! | 快闪开 |
[10:05] | My test subject! | 我的试验对象 |
[10:09] | Well, there goes another one. | 算了 还会有下一个的 |
[10:11] | Now what am I gonna do? | 现在我该怎么办 |
[10:18] | Yes! Sweet freedom! | 棒极 美好的自由 |
[10:30] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[10:45] | Hey! Hey, kid! | 嘿 熊仔 |
[10:47] | We forgot to thank you for your help earlier. | 刚才我们忘记感谢你的帮助了 |
[10:48] | It’s pretty late out. You want a ride home? | 很晚了 要我们载你回家吗 |
[10:54] | I’m home! | 我回来啦 |
[10:56] | Hey, Grizz. | 嘿 灰灰 |
[10:57] | What have you been up to today? | 你今天忙什么去了 |
[10:58] | Oh, you know, going around town, helping people out. | 就在城里瞎逛 帮帮别人呗 |
[11:01] | Oh! Whoa, man. | 妈呀 |
[11:02] | What is that awful smell? | 什么味儿这么难闻 |
[11:04] | That, Panda, is the smell of a job well-done. | 胖达 那是”棒棒哒”的味道 |
[11:07] | Because it smells like garbage. | 只觉得闻起来像垃圾 |